The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Having a Tennis “Ball”

(MC, MF, MD)

Jenny Wilson was in a good mood as she packed up her racquets at the end of her match. She had just upset the No. 5 seed in the tournament and being only 19 was hopefully taking the first step toward a successful pro tennis career.

She was a pretty blonde about 5-foot-8 with unusually large breasts for an athlete. She knew if she could get ranked in the top 10, with her All-American looks plus big hooters, she could make a ton of money in endorsements.

A tournament volunteer with the name “Stevie” on his nametag came up to her and told her to follow him to the media interview room. He led her through a long passage that she didn’t recognize.

“I’ve never been interviewed by a lot of people before, I’m a bit nervous,” said Jenny.

“Don’t worry, I’ve been working in the media room all week, they’re just going to ask you about your feelings and how you won, it’s the loser that gets the tough questions,” said Stevie as stopped and led Jenny though an open door in the passage. “I’ll make sure you’re relaxed, very relaxed.”

As Jenny went through the door she noticed it led to an empty, dimly lit room. Before she could ask where she was, Stevie had quickly come up on her from behind and put a chloroform-soaked cloth in front of her nose and mouth.

Jenny put up little fight, she was too stunned and her head was spinning before she collapsed and rolled over on her back, completely unconscious as the chloroform had quickly worked its way though her body.

Stevie stood there, admiring the sleeping beauty, her huge breasts going up and down as she breathed steadily. He was tired of being the “nice guy” who was every girl’s best friend while they had sex with jerks.

His social life so bad, he had nothing better to do then volunteer when the women’s tennis tour came to town. Escorting gorgeous young players from the court to the interview room all week, he had finally snapped. He was going to go for it too, in his own way.

Stevie quickly went to work. He took a case out of his pocket and inside of it was a syringe full of a mind control drug a friend at a pharmaceutical company had gotten for him. He injected it into Jenny’s lovely upper arm. He then took a minicassette with headphones out of his back pocket and placed them on Jenny’s cute ears and turned it on.

After listening to the instructions on the tape, when she woke up, she would be Stevie’s willing slave. Her mind and will totally bound to him. But he wasn’t going to wait that long for some action.

Stevie pulled off Jenny’s sweaty skirt and top and then took off her pink panties and lacey white bra. The beautiful teen’s body was now naked and she was completely helpless.

He bent down and began kissing her full lips, which had pink lipstick on them. After a few minutes her buried his face in her sumptuous breasts. He loved the fact that since Jenny was knocked out, he had no need to pleasure her, he could just satisfy his own carnal needs.

He placed his head between her breasts and just rubbed against the firm, soft mounds. He then lapped as her large, dark areolas as he felt his member get harder and harder. This was the most fun sex he had ever had!!

Stevie knew he had to produce Jenny pretty soon or the media room director would get suspicious. He cut to the chase as he unzipped his pants and placed his penis into the soft folds of Jenny’s slit. He pumped away with vigor as his face stay buried in her breasts. Stevie was in pure ecstasy as he went in and out of her pussy, his drool trickling around Jenny’s breasts.

The fact he had knocked her out and was in the process of enslaving this gorgeous creature’s mind at the same time while his dick was inside her made his lust level climb. Stevie went in and out and thought about how everything was going great for the future master of this girl.

Finally, he felt the rush of semen in his dick and quickly pulled out and aimed for Jenny’s breasts. He sprayed his seed all over her round, big mounds, smearing his dick in the cleavage between her large breasts.

Stevie took a deep breath and then went to work. He whipped out a hanky and began cleaning Jenny up a bit. He then got out some smelling salts and placed them underneath Jenny’s nose.

Her head snapped sideways before Jenny, still completely naked, sat up a bit.

“Stand up, my slave,” intoned Stevie in his most commanding voice.

“Yes, master, I obey you,” said Jenny in an excited voice as she scrambled to her feet. “Please give me further orders to obey master. I cannot think for myself, only what you tell me to do.”

Stevie smiled. He wasn’t the “nice guy” anymore, but he was a nasty guy with a beautiful mindless sex slave.

* * *

Tatiana was tired at being known as the “Russian who is even better looking than Anna but not as good a player”. That is why she had turned down 1 million rubles from the Russian edition of Playboy to pose nude.

It would have been money well-spent by the magazine if she had agreed. Tatiana was stunning. With a voluptuous yet athletic figure, she had incredible long tan legs, nice sized breasts and a pouty-lipped face that drove men mad.

However, the only one mad at the moment was Tatiana.

She had lost 6-2, 6-1 to an unranked player in the quarterfinals, her chance for a breakout from tennis mediocrity dashed, as she slammed her racquets into their covers. The reaction of the photographers belied the results as they swarmed around Tatiana to get a shot of the enraged lovely lass, the winner on the other side of the court virtually ignored.

Stevie hated this part of his job but knew he had to get Tatiana to the media interview room even though she lost.

“Excuse me, I’ll take you the interview room when you’re ready,” said Stevie meekly as he went up to Tatiana, now jamming her towels in her equipment bag.

“Fuck you geek, I’m not talking to anyone, asshole,” said Tatiana, who knew plenty of English curse words even though it was not her native language. “get out of here you fuck-faced twit.”

Stevie was taken aback. He stood there dumbfounded. Tatiana was in no mood to answer any reporter’s questions but his boss would be on his ass if he came back emptyhanded.

Tatiana had her equipment back slung over her shoulder and her racquets in her hand, ready to leave the court. “I said get out of my face, geek-boy, I’m not talking, I’m going right to the locker room, if your tournament people have a problem with that, tell them I said they can go fuck themselves.”

A light bulb went on in Stevie’s head. He ran quickly into the tunnel that led into the ladies locker room. Since Tatiana’s match was the last of the session, he knew it should be empty and as he burst in he quickly scanned around and saw he was right.

Tatiana was not in a hurry to get to the locker room, the tournament was finished as far as she was concerned, so Stevie had time to set things up. Two minutes after his arrival, Tatiana came in. As she passed the first row of lockers, Stevie came up from behind and placed the noxious cloth full of chloroform around her beautiful face.

Tatiana was tired, depressed and her arms full of equipment. She had no chance to struggle as she breathed in the fumes that robbed her of consciousness. She went down on one knee, then rolled over onto her stomach, completely knocked out.

Stevie knew he had no time for sex right now. He had to get Tatiana to the waiting press, there was no one else for them to interview after they were done with the winner.

He took out the syringe and gave Tatiana an injection in her butt. He had pulled down her skirt and panties to give her the shot. Looking at her rear, it was so fine, so firm, so round, so inviting. Stevie couldn’t help himself as he put the headphones on Tatiana’s lovely pink-tinged ears.

He quickly pulled down his pants and got on all fours and plunged his dick into Tatiana’s ass. He plunged in as deep as he could and found to his surprise that Tatiana’s ass was well-grooved as his penis slid into her butt with ease.

He began pumping up and down. All the excitement of the sudden taking of probably the most incredible looking female tennis player on the planet fueled Stevie’s lust.

Soon Tatiana would appear at the press conference and be gracious in defeat, because her soon-to-be-master would order her to do so.

Stevie thought of all the possibilities his future now held both sexually and personally. He would travel the world with his tennis-playing slaves. There would be a threesome in Monte Carlo, he would watch Jenny and Tatiana do a lesbian tryst in London. Anything he wanted.

He felt the rush of orgasm as he pumped a couple more times into the unconscious Russian girl’s butt before his cum shot out all over her ass crack. Stevie gave a cackling laugh as his liquid splurged all over the helpless tennis player.

He wiped her up a bit and gave her the smelling salts. She stood up and Stevie got a chance to admire her incredible beauty up close. Beauty that he, and he alone, controlled.

“What are your orders master,” said Tatiana in a lilting Russian accent. “I am yours to order. I live to obey the commands of my master. Please have sex with me master, Please, please, I so badly want to have sex with you. My pussy awaits your call.”

Stevie smiled.

He was having a ball with tennis.