The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gullible

Chapter 8: A Confession

One day, while Jill is letting her skin “breathe” in my office, she shyly tries to start a new topic of conversation.

“Umm... Sir... I was wondering... Can I talk to you about something?”

“Yes, absolutely!” I tell her. “Sit down and tell me what’s on your mind.”

She rests a hand in her lap, to stroke idly while she talks.

“Well... the other day, you told me that whenever I was feeling something out of the ordinary, I should tell you right away, without holding anything back?...”

“Yes, you should. I need to know right away if something changes about you physiologically, or mentally, so that I am kept current on your health condition.”

“Yeah. Well... ummm...”

“What is it?” I probe.

“Lately I’ve been having strange fantasies... when I masturbate. I didn’t used to have fantasies like these, but nowadays I’ve been feeling so... submissive... whenever I get aroused. I’m worried that these changing feelings aren’t normal.”

“What do you fantasize about when you masturbate?” I ask.

“... umm... bondage.” she admits quietly.

“Be more specific.” I tell her.

“Well... Lately I guess I’ve been fantasizing about being tied up and... helpless in general. The specifics details are always different. Like sometimes I imagine... that a strong guy catches me alone in a parking ramp and handcuffs me to some pipes. Then he takes my clothes off and... I feel so helpless and weak and submissive and... hot. Or sometimes I imagine that I meet a great guy who becomes my boyfriend. He’s into dominance and he likes to tie me to the bed... and stuff.”

“What guy do you fantasize about?”

“Nobody in particular. Just some random image of a guy.”

“Well I think on the whole that’s perfectly normal. Fantasies like that, of bondage and submission, are perfectly healthy for a woman like you. You don’t need to feel ashamed or worried about them. If they make you aroused, enjoy them! Because when you are aroused and masturbate frequently, that’s good for your health.”

“Okay.” She lifts a hand to play with her tits. Her other hand remains in her lap, stroking lightly.

Jill catches herself. Embarrassed, she stops playing with herself and folds her hands together, to make them behave.

I mention “I do have a suggestion, that might help you to feel more aroused, and therefore help you to get healthier. Do you want to hear it?”

“Sure! I want to follow your health advice.”

“When you masturbate, you may notice that it will feel even more arousing and more pleasurable, if you picture an actual person in your fantasies, instead of some nameless image of a guy.”

“Do you think so?”

“Yes. This will help you have someone real to focus on, so you can fantasize about submitting to them. And that will feel more pleasurable, make you feel more aroused, and thus make you healthier. For instance, I think when you masturbate, you should fantasize about submitting to me.”

“... ummm... are you sure?” She idly scratches behind her ear and then lets her hand drop into her lap. Freed, that naughty hand slowly drifts between her legs again.

“Of course I’m sure. I know what’s best for you. Whenever you are with me, you feel aroused right? So from now on, when you masturbate, you will picture me. This will help you feel more aroused. In particular, you will enjoy fantasizing scenarios where I dominate you. This will make you feel more submissive to make you even more aroused, and give you tremendous pleasure, and be good for your health.”

“Okay... I guess I can do that...” She resumes rubbing between her legs occasionally. Her other hand moves, almost unconsciously, to scratch beneath her breasts briefly.

“How often do you masturbate, Jill?”

“Lately... a couple times each evening.” she confesses “Especially now that I’m going naked around my house so much... to let my skin breathe.”

“That’s good. Frequent masturbation is good for your health. And now that it will feel even more pleasurable, I’m sure you will feel the urge to masturbate even more, pretty much all the time, I predict.”

“Yes... but what about my life?...”

“What do you mean?”

“My life outside work! I mean, I enjoy going out to movies, or surfing the web, or hitting the bars on the weekends. If I masturbate all the time, I won’t have any time left...”

“Sitting on your ass in a movie theater, or in front of a computer or TV, isn’t good exercise. And drinking alcohol is even worse for your health! When you think about it, masturbation is a better passtime that all of those unhealthy things.”

“That’s true...” She slips a finger along her pussy. Absentmindedly, her other hand drifts back up to rest on her chest. “...but what about hanging with my girlfriends? They deserve some of my time too.”

“Absolutely. And maintaining relationships is important for your social, emotional health. You can hang out with your friends and still have time to masturbate.”

“I can’t masturbate in front of them!”

“No, of course not! Good, healthy friendships are important enough for your health that when you are with your friends, you should be able to resist the urge to masturbate... just like how you can resist it in public, at you work desk. But when you aren’t with them, when you are alone at your house, you will need to masturbate a lot, I’ll bet.”

“Yes...” Almost without realizing, she starts to lift her tits, squeezing and playing with them again. Her other hand presses harder between her legs as she rubs. “...but I have chores at home... dishes, laundry, cleaning, and so on.”

“You can still get your chores done, in between masturbation sessions. There’s plenty of hours during the day, that you will always be able to find time to do the necessary things to keep your life in order. But when you are idle, and not busy with anything else, you will find yourself masturbating more and more, instead of wasting time surfing the web, or reading books, for instance.”

“... I guess you’re right... There is plenty of time...”

“Yes, especially if you don’t waste it on other, less healthy and less pleasurable, idle pursuits.”

“Yes.” She gives one of her stiff nipples a quick pinch and gasps. “Oh!”

“So what will you do after work? What is your life outside of this building going to be like, and how will you live to be as healthy as possible?”

“I will hang out with my friends and maintain good, healthy, social relationships.” she explains while continuing to play with herself “I will get all my chores done to keep my life in order. And when I’m not busy with that, I will... masturbate a lot... I guess.”

“What will you think about when you masturbate?”

“I will fantasize about... submitting to you.” Her knees move apart a little, and her fingers slip deeper as they slide up and down. Her other hand continues pinching nipples.

“Why?”

“Because these fantasies are healthy, and they make me feel extremely aroused. Mmmm...”

“Very good, Jill.” I say “You can get dressed now and get back to work.”

After she leaves, the aroma of her arousal lingers in my office for awhile. Our little conversation must have made her very hot and horny.