The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gullible

Chapter 9: Exercises

The next morning, while Jill helps me sort files, she often reaches with a spare hand to lift and squeeze her breasts and flick her nipples. Then, after we finish, she plops down in a chair for the remainder of her break. One of her hands naturally comes to rest in her lap, and the other moves to cup a breast.

I watch her closely. For a few moments she idley rubs herself. But after a little bit of playing around, Jill seems to realize what she is doing. She blushes fiercely and moves her hands to her sides.

“What’s wrong?” I ask.

“N-nothing.” She stammers.

“Now, Jill.” I scold “Remember how you agreed to always answer me truthfully? So I can get the best picture of your health? What are you feeling?”

“Well... I’m embarrassed.”

“Why?” I ask.

She shyly explained. “Because... a moment ago I felt this powerful urge to touch myself... and I couldn’t help it.” She stared at the floor “Then I saw that you were... you could... see what I was doing.”

“Oh. That’s nothing to be embarrassed about.” I tell her “I know how you need to touch yourself sometimes during the day, to take care of your healthy sexual urges. I don’t mind.”

“B-but... you were watching me...”

“Of course. I’m your health expert, right? I like to see you feeling good, and taking care of yourself.”

“Are you sure... that it’s appropriate?”

“Why wouldn’t it be?”

“I don’t know. I guess I just worry that when I touch myself, I’ll get carried away and start... masturbating in your office.”

“Why are you worried about that? Masturbation is healthy and natural. We talked about this a few days ago, remember?”

“Yes. Still...”

“Do you remember why masturbation is good for you?” I ask.

“Yes.” she answers “It’s a good, stress-relieving exercise.”

“That’s right! But it’s even more important for your health that that.”

“Really?” she asks, gullibly.

“Yep. I read about it in the Women’s Health Almanac. Would you like me summarize?”

“Sure.” she agrees.

While listening to me, probably without even realizing it, Jill moves her hands back into her lap again.

“Well, it turns out that most women, even those who go without underwear regularly, can still have circulation problems. Your body is not likely to get all the blood-flow it needs, particularly to extremities such as your breasts, unless you perform regular circulation exercises.”

“Oh.” she says, scratching her inner thigh. Then while I continue to talk, she rubs a finger along her lips, innocently at first.

“Well, masturbation is one of the best circulation exercises you can do. It really gets your blood flowing and helps blood reach all your extremities. Without that improved blood-flow on a regular basis, your health can take a dive. In fact, I think you should masturbate regularly in my office, to stay healthy.”

“But!” She protests “... I-I’ve never masturbated except in private before!”

“Don’t worry. You have privacy here in my office. The door is locked, nobody will walk in on you.”

“You’ll see me!”

“That’s okay.” I reason “I need to monitor your technique, to make sure you’re doing it right. And so I can stay up to date with how you’re progressing.”

“A-are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure. Think about it logically. You need to touch yourself occasionaly, to satisfy your urges. And you’re already coming in here to let your skin breathe anyway. You might as well take the opportunity to go all-out and really burn off some stress. Then, after your break, you’ll be all nice and relaxed and ready to focus on work again.”

“I suppose...”

Jill’s hands are still in her lap, casually playing. She becomes aware of this and forces herself to stop, blushing again.

“Oh, no.” I tell her “Don’t stop touching yourself. This is a perfect opportunity for you to start building the habit of masturbating more regularly. Anyway, it’s bad to stop yourself like that because it leads to frustration and more stress. Might as well finish what you start, right?”

“I-I’m not sure... that I can do it.”

“Of course you can. Masturbation is the most natural activity in the world. Just relax, let your imagination wander, to your regular fantasies, and above all... enjoy yourself. I’m sure you’ll soon start feeling such healthy, tingly, pleasure that you won’t even care.”

“I... guess I can do that... If you think it’s important?”

“It is. This is very important for your health.” I encourage her “Don’t worry, everything will be fine. I’m not going to tell anyone. Are you ready?”

Jill bites her lip and then shyly nods.

“Why don’t you put your feet up in front of you, on my desk?”

Blushing, she slowly lifts her feet and rests them on the edge of my desk, then slouches in her chair until she reaches a comfortable position. This spreads her sex nicely. Trembling, she positions her hands.

She shakes her head in amazement. “I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Then, slowly, Jill begins to play with herself.

Her method is mechanical at first, probably from nervousness. I can tell she is tense. She also keeps glancing up at me and then quickly looking away in embarrassment. But her erogenous zones are extremely sensitive, and soon she lets out little gasps, despite her embarrassment at doing so.

After a little bit, she closes her eyes and lets her head fall back. Then she really starts getting into it. Her hips thrust in rhythm as one finger pumps into her hole. With her other hand, she twiddles her clit faster and faster. I stand up to see better.

Jill grunts, “Oh! Ohh! OH!...” and then reaches her climax. It looks like a good orgasm, but not as big as I hoped. Finished cumming, she calms down and relaxes.

“That was good Jill.” I praise her. “Now you’ll be able to focus on your work for awhile.”

“Mmm... Yes, sir.”

“But I’m sure that your horny urges will return, after awhile, because you are so healthy. By lunchtime, you’ll be all horny and aroused, and need another stress relieving orgasm, won’t you?”

“I guess so.”

“I know so. I’m your health expert.” I said “But don’t worry, you’ll be able to masturbate during your next break, and relieve that stress again.”

“Okay.”

She finishes her break, dresses and leaves my office. When she returns again, for her second daily break, she is indeed flushed and horny. It is easy to convince her to masturbate again, in my office. She relaxes more, and is able to reach a bigger orgasm.

During her third and last break, I again talk her into a masturbation session. She touches and plays with herself, and cums. This orgasm is even more powerful than the previous two. She’s already becoming comfortable and relaxed about the whole process.

Regular masturbation, in my office, becomes part of her daily routine.