The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gullible

Chapter 7: Be Truthful

Jill fell into the routine of coming to my office three times a day to strip off all her clothes. For fifteen or twenty minutes, she would work on small projects for me, totally nude.

The situation clearly aroused and embarrassed her very much, but she seemed to find it acceptable or normal, because she did not question it or resist at all. She is such a gullible girl!

One afternoon, after I had convinced her that her sex drive would greatly increase, she steps into my office to get naked. But even before she starts undressing, she already looks quite flushed and out of breath.

“Are you feeling okay, Jill?” I ask while she strips. “You look a little flushed.”

“Yes. I’m fine.” she says. Her tone has an embarrassed ring of falsehood to it.

“I don’t think you’re being honest with me.” I tell her. “I can tell that something is wrong.”

“No... I’m really okay.”

“Jill...” I scold. “I am your personal health expert. If you’re feeling strange, you need to tell me about it immediately. I need to know what you’re feeling, in case you’re health is at risk, to catch it as soon as possible. You want to stay healthy, right?”

“Yes.”

“Then you need to tell me everything you’re feeling and thinking, and be totally honest and truthful, so that I can get the best picture of your condition and make the best judgements about your health.”

“Yes... that’s true.”

“So whenever I ask you a question, you will always answer me completely and truthfully. And when you are feeling something out of the ordinary, you will inform me about it immediately, because that’s what is best for your health. You won’t lie to me, or hold anything back from me again, will you?”

“No sir.” she submits. “I will always answer you truthfully.”

“Good. Now, before you entered my office, how did you feel?”

“I was feeling... horny.” she says.

“Why was that?”

“Because... just before I came here, I was in the bathroom... masturbating.” Jill confessed.

“Why were you masturbating in the bathroom?” I ask.

“I’ve been feeling a lot more... horny lately. All the time. Sometimes when I’m sitting at my desk working, I can’t stop from touching myself... through my clothes, when I think no one is looking. But it doesn’t help, it only makes me hornier! I needed to go to the bathroom... to get some release. I’m so embarrassed!...”

“Oh, don’t be! Masturbation is perfectly normal. And its very healthy for you.”

“It is?”

“Yes. It’s good exercise, it relieves stress, and as a cardiovascular workout it improves your circulation. Masturbation feels so pleasurable because it’s so healthy for you! You should never feel ashamed that you masturbate.”

“Oh... but what if someone... catches me?”

“You mean here at work?”

“Yes! What if someone hears me in the bathroom? Or notices me at my desk... when I sneak my hand under my skirt?...”

“Hmmm... That would be a problem.” I contemplate. “It’s not proper to let someone see you touch yourself, they could get offended. I guess you’ll just have to try really hard to control yourself, even when you get extremely horny, right?”

“Yes...”

“You shouldn’t even touch yourself through your clothes, to relieve your horniness, where people might notice you. You should only touch yourself in private. For instance, at home you can masturbate all you want. But at your desk, you must resist the urge.”

“You’re right... But I get so horny all the time now... It’s hard to resist.”

“But yet you still must. It is not acceptable behavior to touch yourself in public. It might be okay to sneak a little rub, now and then, when you cannot help yourself, especially in the semi-privacy of the bathroom. But you should try to fight those urges as hard as you can, especially when you are at your desk, where people could walk by and catch you.”

“Yes. I will try.”

“But on the other hand, when you are in here alone with me, you have privacy. When you feel the urge, you don’t have to resist it. You can touch yourself whenever you feel like it.”

“Really?”

“Sure, I don’t mind. I won’t get offended if you touch yourself occasionally when we are alone. It’s a very natural thing. Don’t worry about it, or even think about it. I know how extremely horny you get, and I know you cannot help it sometimes.”

“Oh, thank you!” she says. “You’re so considerate and understanding!”

Jill absentmindedly reaches with one hand to scratch her inner thigh. Then she moves her hand to rest it in her lap, occasionally rubbing a finger along the lips of her pussy.

“And I also suspect that if you can touch yourself that way when you are alone with me, it will help you to last through the rest of the day without doing anything improper.”

“It will?”

“Yes, touching yourself sexually now and then, when you are with me, might help take the edge off your horniness. Or it might make you more aroused and horny, because it feels so pleasurable and tingly. But either way, it will be healthy for you, and should satisfy your urge for a little bit.”

“Yes, I suppose so.”

“That way, when you’re working at your desk and feel the need to touch yourself, you will be able to resist it easier knowing that later, when you are in my office, you can touch yourself freely whenever the urge strikes you.”

Jill is still absentmindedly slipping a finger along her slit. Casually, she lets her thighs part a little more.

“In effect, when you are in public you can just save up your urges for later, when it will be acceptable to act upon them. Then once you are in private, you can indulge all those urges. You will soon find that you can resist touching yourself for hours that way.”

“Okay.” she says “That’s good.”

“And when you finally have the privacy to indulge your urges, you’ll feel that much stronger impulses, because you’ve stored them up all day.”

“Oh. I guess that makes sense.”

With one hand, Jill scratches innocently underneath her left breast. Then she gives it a quick squeeze and a flick to her erect nipple. Only then does she seem to realize what she is doing.

She blushes with embarrassment and lets her hands fall to her sides. I notice she breathes a little more deeply, and looks ever so slightly more flushed, than before.

“So by touching yourself when you are alone with me, you can slack your urges in private... allowing you to resist behaving improperly in public. That’s how you can avoid masturbating in the bathroom or at your desk, and getting caught, or suffering other embarrassments, right?”

“Yes... thank you.”

From then on, when Jill is naked in my office, she often touches herself. While she helps with random projects, or just sits and talks with me, she lets a spare hand drift to her intimate areas occasionally, to rub gently for a little bit.

Those touches only make her arousal stronger, and subsequent urges harder to resist. It embarrasses her terribly when she catches herself, or notices me watching. But she cannot help it.

Jill gives in to those horny urges, because she’s stored them up all day and they are so very powerful she cannot really resist. She does not truly want to resist them. Even though it embarrasses her terribly, and only makes her hornier to touch herself when I am looking, she does anyway. Jill knows this is because she is a healthy, normal woman.