The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gullible

Chapter 6: The Next Day

The next day, about an hour after work starts, Jill steps into my office. She has a look of shy embarrassment on her face.

“Hi Jill! What’s up?” I ask as though I do not already know.

“Hi sir. I’m here to... let my skin get some air... for a few minutes.” she says.

“Of course!” I tell her, “Why don’t you close and lock the door, so that nobody will step in on you while you’re airing?”

Jill nods, shuts the door to my office and clicks the lock. Then she slowly turns towards me, biting her lip.

“It’s okay.” I tell her, “This is important for your health. I understand and I’m not offended. Go ahead and take off your clothes.”

“... all of them?” she asks.

“It would be best if you removed everything. If you only take off some of your clothes, it’s really not as good for you. You want to be healthy, don’t you?”

“Yes, but... I think it would be too embarrassing to be... naked.”

“Well, I suppose if you’re really shy, it might be okay to leave one thing on, this time. Once in awhile, you can get away with leaving on one, and only one, article of clothing while you air your skin. But just so you know, you’re not being as healthy as you could be.”

“I know...” She says. And then she slowly unbuttons her top and peels it off. She wears no bra and the moment her tits are exposed, her nipples stiffen and poke out.

Jill drops her top on the floor and then shyly asks, “Do I have to... I can only have on one... article of clothing?”

“Yes. Only one... at the most.” I say.

Biting her lip, she kicks off her heels and then stops. She fidgets for a little bit. Finally, she works up enough bravery to ask, “So... I have to take off either my skirt or... my panties?”

Feigning surprise, I ask “You wear panties!?”

“Yes...” she replies, puzzled.

“Wow.” I shake my head “I thought no women did that anymore. Don’t you know that panties are unhealthy?”

“They are?”

“You bet. For the same reason that bras are—they can pinch blood vessels and choke off circulation to important areas. Panties make you feel very uncomfortable, because they are bad for your health. Just like bras, some panties are worse than others, but all of them are worse than going without. You should never wear any kind of underwear unless I tell you its okay!”

Jill just stands there wide-eyed for a moment. Then she stutters, and apologizes. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know...”

“That’s okay. You couldn’t know, you’re not an expert like me. But now you do know. So from now on you can go without underwear, unless I tell you to wear it, and be much healthier, right?”

“Yes, thank you.” Jill says. She reaches up under her skirt, hooks her fingers in the elastic band of her panties, and bends to pull them down and off her legs, leaving them in a puddle on the floor. She straightens up and brushes her hands along her skirt, smoothing it.

“There you go.” I praise her “That’s so much better for your health. Now that you’re not wearing tight panties, you get better circulation between your legs. That improved blood-flow is healthy and should feel tingly. You can notice a pleasant tingling now, between your legs, especially in your pussy, can’t you?”

“Yes...”

“Good. And that reminds you of the pleasant tingling in your breasts, I bet. The feelings strengthen each other, don’t they?”

“Yes, now that you mention it.”

“That’s because your circulation as a whole, is improving. I bet that makes you feel good, to know that you’re healthier, huh?”

“Yes, it feels good.” Jill admits.

“That’s great!” I tell her “Why don’t you throw those awful panties in the trash and we can get started with a new project?”

She picks up her panties and drops them in my wastebasket.

Then I tell her “Now today, while you’re here I want you to work on some data entry at my computer. Can you do that?”

“Okay, sure.” she says.

I have her sit at my desk and show her what needs to be done. Once she settles into typing, I move to a corner of my office to use the phone. I actually do some work, rather than just admire my living toy. But every once in awhile, during and between phone calls, I glance up to check on Jill.

She is a fast, accurate typer, and has good attention to focus on what she is doing. It looks like she is making good progress. Her sitting there, typing data into my computer, would be a completely normal scene... if she was not topless with a slightly excited, flushed look and elongated, aroused nipples! What a sexy sight!

When her fifteen minutes are up, I tell her she can dress and get back to her desk. She hurriedly does, happy to be out of such an embarrassing situation. But when she comes back at lunch, I sense that she is not quite so slow or shy about removing her top in front of me. She still leaves on her skirt though.

I scold her about it, warning “You’re risking an outbreak of the rash...”

She replies, “I know... but I think I’ll take my chances.” And then she returns to working on small projects for me.

While she is “airing her skin” in my office, I often admire her hot body and comtemplate how nice it is to have a sexy woman regularly coming to me and freely exposing her tits. But it would be nicer if I could get a view of her snatch once in a while, too.

In the afternoon, about an hour before the end of the shift, Jill steps into my office for the third time that day. Without any conversation or questions, she peels off her top and drapes it over a chair. She is already growing accustomed to the routine.

I point to her skirt and say “you should take that off too.”

“I know... but don’t you think... I can get away with leaving it on again though, right?”

“No, you can’t. That would be too risky and bad for your health. In fact, I think I see some early warning signs that you might be about to break out in a rash.”

“Really?”

“Yes. I think that you’ve already pushed yourself too far today, leaving it on twice. You’ve got to give your legs a chance to get some fresh air once in awhile too! You’d better take off that skirt right away, otherwise...”

Blushing fiercely, Jill quietly mumbles “yes sir.” Then she reaches to unfasten the catch of her skirt. Very slowly and shyly, she lets it fall to the floor. She stands before me, totally nude, with her hands covering her crotch.

“Jill, you need to move your hands so that the air can flow freely between your legs.”

She moves her hands aside, extremely embarrassed. I study her pussy. It is neatly trimmed, but not totally shaved. Jill blushes even more deeply while I stare at her.

“That’s good.” I tell her, “Now that you’re skin is getting the air it needs all over, you’re health is really going to improve. As a sign of improving health, you should notice that the pleasurable tingling sensations are growing stronger through your body, especially in your nipples and pussy, now that you have exposed them.”

“Yes.” she whispers.

“And every time you expose your pussy to me, I’m sure that you’ll notice the tingling pleasure improve, because you are becoming healthier, by allowing your skin to breathe properly.”

“Yes.”

“How does that make you feel?” I ask.

“... Good. Proud, I guess... I’m happy that my health is getting so much better. I want to be healthy.”

“That’s good. So from now on, when you come into my office to take a skin-breather, will you leave on any items of clothing?”

“... no... I guess not.” So very shy!

“And when you remove all your clothes and you are naked, exposing all your skin to the air, improving your health... how will you feel, to be fully exposed to me, and have your health improve?”

“I’ll feel... proud and happy and... tingly.”

“Tingly in what way?”

“I’ll feel a nice, healthy tingling throughout my body, I guess.”

“Does that tingling feel pleasant?”

“Yes. That tingling is a sign that I’m getting good circulation, and getting the air my skin needs, and getting healthier. It feels nice.”

“And that healthy, pleasurable tingling is especially strong in your breasts and pussy, whenever you expose them to the air... and to me... correct?”

“Yes.”

“Perfect. You are really improving your health. Good job!”

Jill just blushes.

“Okay,” I say “now I want you to finish the Dunlop reports and file them away.”

She resumes working on that project, totally nude in my office, obviously very embarrassed to be that way, yet also very obviously aroused. I try to make polite conversation, to ease her nervousness.

I ask things like, “Where do you live, Jill?”

“I own a house on the southeast side.”

“Do you have a renter, or roommate?”

“No. It’s a small house. I live alone.”

“What about pets?”

After chatting casually for a while, she does seem to relax a little. Within ten minutes, she acts a lot more comfortable and has overcome much of her embarrassment about being naked. Her nipples are still beautifully erect though and she blushes occasionally, particularly when she catches me admiring her body.

We finish the Dunlop reports early, with a few minutes remaining for her break. I show her my watch and say “Well, there’s a few minutes left before you can leave. How about I read you another health tip from my book?”

“Yes, please do!” She agrees happily and sits in a chair opposite of me.

I unlock the bottom drawer of my desk and remove the three-ring binder titled “Women’s Health Facts.” I plop the binder on my desk and open it in such a way that she cannot see the pages.

Then I pretend to read “Five Things You Didn’t Know About Your Own Sex Drive... According to a recent survey study performed, most women are not even aware of the power of their own sexual urges. Like many women, you probably have a deep, hidden well of sexual energy and desire. This energy can be tapped into, and in fact it usually emerges all on its own, often when your health is improving. Good general health leads to a stronger sex drive. Here are five things you probably didn’t know:

“One—A healthy woman will develop an increased sex drive. She will become horny more frequently, and feel increased levels of horniness more easily. When horny, you may discover that your urge to masturbate becomes more powerful, so that it will be hard to resist touching yourself. Your thoughts will frequently drift to the sexual, many times each day. This is healthy, and good for you.

“Two—When in good health, your sexual responsiveness will increase. Your erogenous zones will become more sensitive, so that any pleasurable feelings will be magnified. Even casual touches to your intimate areas will probably feel good, and serve to make you hornier.

“Three—Orgasms will become more pleasurable, more numerous, and longer lasting for you. A healthy woman can always have multiple, mind-blowing orgasms in a row. You may discover that your ability to orgasm becomes unlimited.

“Four—Your sexual energy will also increase. Good health means you have more stamina and this includes your arousal energy. You will be able to reach higher levels of arousal and pleasure, and sustain them for longer. Even when you are exhausted, you may discover that you still have the energy to feel aroused. It is quite normal if you feel at least slightly aroused all the time. This is a good sign that you are healthy.

“Five—In women, arousal is deeply tied to submissiveness. The two parts of your brain are very closely linked. Whenever you feel submissive, you become aroused. And whenever you are aroused, you become submissive. This is very normal, and healthy.

I look up from reading and say “Well, what do you think about that? Did you learn something from all that?”

“Oh, yes!” she replies “Thank you for reading it to me, I never knew that before. But do you think... that all those things apply to me?”

“Certainly! I know that you are a normal, healthy woman. Now that you are starting to do things that promote good health, I think you’ll start noticing your sexual urges increasing. All those things I just read are part of that—from stronger sex drive, to increased responsiveness, submissiveness, more energy, constant arousal, irresistable urges to touch yourself, and more pleasurable orgasms. You should start noticing all those things immediately. Why don’t you think about it a bit, and I’m sure you’ll see that I am right?”

She develops a thoughtful expression of self-examination. Her head tilts slightly to one side, as if she is comtemplating her feelings for the first time. She squirms in her seat a little bit.

After a few moments, Jill says “You know, I think it’s true! I am feeling... aroused right now.” She shook her head in amazement “You’re always right...”

“Yep. And I’m sure that now, since your health is improving, that you will feel more aroused more often, particularly when you are naked with me, because it is so good for your health.”

“Yeah... I guess.”

“What’s wrong?” I ask.

“Nothing. It’s just that... this is all so much new information for me. I’m confused, and I feel weak and... I’m uncomfortable with these new feelings.”

“Why? It’s perfectly natural to feel aroused. And it’s healthy for you. When you get aroused, your heart beats a little faster, and you breathe a little faster... it’s good aerobic exercise to be aroused. You should be happy that you feel more aroused whenever you are with me, because you’re getting good exercise, and improving your health, right?”

“That’s true. I hadn’t thought of it that way.”

“So from now on, how will I make you feel?”

“Aroused?”

“Yes, I arouse you. When you are exposed to me, it is even more arousing. How will that make you feel?”

“Good. Healthy. Natural...” She shyly bit her lip and drooped her head. “...and submissive.”

“That’s very good, Jill.” I tell her, “And now I think it’s time for you to get back to work.”

“Yes, sir.” she says and quickly dresses to finish the remainder of her shift.