The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gullible

Chapter 5: Exposed

“Well, I think we have time to read one more section from my book.” I ask her, “Would you like me to read another health article?”

“Sure! I want to learn how to be healthy.”

I flip to another page and pretend to read, “Smother-Induced Spontaneous Rash Syndrome. That is the term for a condition scientists have discovered which has the potential to affect over 97% of the women, between the ages of 20 and 40, in the world today. The condition is latent in women, only manifests itself occasionally, and some treatment methods can suppress it. But if a woman has the potential to develop the rash, as most do, there is no known cure.

“Symptoms include: A spontaneous, mildly-irritating rash that quickly develops and spreads over large areas of your body. This rash is further irritated by contact with fabrics, such that any clothing you wear which covers the affected areas will feel almost painful. During an outbreak, the only way to stop the irritation is to completely undress. When naked, your skin has an opportunity to breathe again. After long enough, the rash will subside temporarily, allowing you to again get dressed, until the next time you suffer an outbreak.

“The outbreak of rash is known to be triggered by a lack of airflow to the skin, almost always caused by suffocation from clothes. Certain garments are more likely to induce an outbreak than others. For instance, it is known that skirts and skimpy tops are better at preventing the rash than pants and heavy shirts. But any type of clothing will eventually trigger an outbreak if worn long enough. Statistically speaking, if you wear comfortable clothes for prolonged periods, you are much more likely to experience the rash than if you wear suffocating clothes for shorter periods broken up by intervals of nudity.

“Prevention methods: Most importantly, wear as little clothing as possible, and for as short a time as possible, to allow your skin to breathe. When at home, try to be completely naked as much as possible, or dress only in loose, comfortable robes or nightgowns. If it is necessary to wear clothing for a long period of time, such as in public or at work, always find time during the day to be naked, so that your skin can get the air it needs. You should take a fifteen minute break every four hours at a minimum, during which time you must be at least semi-naked. If you do not, you are at high risk of developing a painful, irritating case of Smother-Induced Spontaneous Rash. Ask your personal health expert for his opinion of whether you are at risk.”

I finish and look up to see Jill’s reaction. She wears a look on her face that is not really surprise, but something close. Maybe she is stunned, or maybe nervous.

“Am I at risk of developing Smother-Induced Spontaneous Rash Syndrome?” she asks me.

“Yes. You’re in one of the highest risk categories. Basically you’ve got a 100% likelihood of having the potential for it.” I tell her. “And you’re exactly the right age to start noticing occasional outbreaks. In fact, I’m surprised you haven’t had an outbreak already today! You’ve been wearing those clothes for more than 4 hours, haven’t you?”

“Oh god! I’ve been in them for almost 7 hours straight now... Since before I came to work!”

“Well, that skirt is probably okay for a couple more hours. But that tight blouse covers way too much of your body, especially with the long sleeves and all. I’m certain that you’re not getting enough airflow to your skin.”

“Oh no... you’re right! This blouse is way too smothering! What should I do?” she sounds desperate.

“Well, you need to let your skin breathe properly right away.”

She interrupts, “Do you think... it would be alright if I rolled up my sleeves?”

“No, not really. Airflow to your chest is more important. I really think that the best thing to do, the only thing to do, is for you to remove the whole blouse immediately and let your skin get some good airflow for at least fifteen minutes.”

“You really think so?” she asks.

“Yes. If you don’t, you’re going to get a bad rash that will spread over most of your body and feel extremely irritating until you strip everything off. Then you’ll need to stay completely naked until it goes away. That usually takes a half-hour or more, and we can’t have you parading around the office naked, can we?”

“Of course not... but... so I need to take off my blouse?”

“Yes. And hurry up! A few minutes more and you could breakout in the rash!”

“Should I... Is it alright... to take it off... here?” she looks confused.

“Of course, why wouldn’t it be? I am an expert on your health and your body, so it’s perfectly acceptable for me to see your breasts, right?”

“I don’t know. Is it?”

“Think about it. You need to get out of that blouse immediately. But you can’t be topless out there in the office where other people can see you, because that would beimproper. You have to let your skin breathe for fifteen minutes every four hours. But since you can’t do it anywhere else in the building, it only makes sense for you to undress here in my office when we are alone and nobody else can see you. That is the only way it would be proper and professional. You don’t want anyone else to see you airing your skin, do you?”

“No!” she answered. “Of course I don’t want anyone else to see me that way!”

“So in order to let your skin breathe the way it needs to, for you to stay healthy, you’ll have to come into my office where you can get some privacy and take off your smothering clothes for fifteen minutes at least twice during each workday. Otherwise you will breakout with an unhealthy case of spontaneous rash. Today, you are long overdue for a skin breather and you need to remove that blouse right away. Of course, that’s just my advice as your health expert, so that you can be as healthy as possible...”

“I’m sorry, I know what you are saying is true, it’s just... This is so embarrassing! I never thought I’d have to be topless with you... and twice a day, no less!”

“Topless is a minimum, and twice a day is minimum too. You should really be totally naked, and three times a shift, to be safe. If you accidentally push your body too far, you could have a sudden breakout in a very inconvenient place! And that would be even more embarrassing, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes, that would be!” she admitted.

“Pushing your body’s limits like that is unhealthy. I advise that you don’t do it. Today, just this once, it should be okay for you to leave your skirt on. But I suggest that you get that blouse off right now, before the worst happens!”

“Okay... if you think it would be best.” She says.

“I do.”

Defeated, Jill reaches to undue the buttons of her blouse. Her hands tremble and she blushes. When the last button is undone, she slowly rises from her chair and very shyly lets her blouse fall to the floor. She stands in front of me, wearing her skirt, with her hands and arms covering her breasts, so that I can see nothing.

“Very good Jill. Just one thing...”

“Yes?” she asks quietly.

“The whole point of this is to let your skin breathe. It can’t do that by covering your breasts. If you don’t move your arms, and let the air flow freely over your breasts, you’re still at risk of an outbreak. You don’t want to get the rash, do you?”

“No...” she says softly while blushing even more.

Then she very shyly lets her arms fall to her sides. I get my first look at her big, plump, perfect tits. She has perfect nipples too, and they are hard, pointing straight at me. Jill appears slightly aroused, but even more embarrassed. She hangs her head and does not look me in the eye.

“There now, don’t you feel so much better?”

“... yes.” she whispers.

“Of course you do. Now that your skin can breathe properly, you are healthier. And it feels good to be healthy. So I’m sure that you feel very good to expose your breasts to me like that. Wihout that smothering blouse covering them, I even bet that your breasts are tingling a little more now, aren’t they?”

“... yes... they are.”

“Good. That pleasant tingling is a good sign for your health. I’m sure that your breasts will tingly pleasantly like that every time you are topless with me, because it’s so good for your health. What do you think?”

“Yes... I guess so.” she says, blushing.

I sit there and admire her lovely tits for a moment. Jill stands in front of my desk, fidgeting her hands nervously and looking around my office, looking anywhere but at me.

“After a little bit, she glances nervously at me and asks “Umm... how much longer do I need to stand here, Mr. Bennet?”

I answer “For at least fifteen more minutes. It’s only been a few seconds so far,” I tap my watch and tell her “I’ll let you know when it’s safe for you to get dressed, okay?”

“Okay...”

“Well,” I remark, “I need to get back to work. Since you’re here, why don’t you help me get some stuff done?”

“You mean... I should work in your office... like this?”

“Why not? You need to stay in my office, topless like that, so your skin can breathe. But as long as you’re here, you might as well make yourself useful, right?”

“I suppose so.” she agrees. “What do you want me to do?”

“Why don’t you help me sort these documents? They go into that filing cabinet over there. The blue ones are authorization forms. They go in the top drawer, sorted by date, after I’ve signed one of each copy. The white forms go in the third drawer. Any questions?”

Jill shakes her head, so we begin working. As I finish signing documents, I place them in a stack. She grabs off that pile and helps sort them into my files.

As we work, I frequently take opportunities to admire her tits. What is especially fascinating about them is the way they seem to defy gravity, and the incredible way they bounce slightly when she walks.

When Jill catches me glancing at her body, she becomes noticably shy and embarrassed, often dropping her gaze to the floor. But I also notice how the whole time we sort files, her nipples remain hard and she seems slightly flushed. She is definitely turned on by the situation. I am turned on too, she is one hot girl!

After we finish sorting files, I check my watch.

“Well, it’s been slightly more than twenty minutes. You can put your blouse back on now, go back to your desk, and finish out the rest of your shift.” I tell her.

Relieved, Jill quickly puts on her blouse. As she buttons up the front, I remind her “Remember that tomorrow you need to come back and let your skin breathe again, at least three times, so you can stay in good health!”

“Are you sure it will be necessary... three times?”

“Yes, I’m sure. I know what’s best for your health, remember? Let’s plan for once in the morning, once before lunch and once in the afternoon, okay?”

“Yes sir.” she assents meekly.

Then she tucks in her blouse and exits my office. I keep her bra as a nice souvenir.