The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gullible

Chapter 4: Another Lie

Jill squirms a little in her chair, apparently uncomfortable to be bra-less. To reassure her, I say “You’ll be a lot healthier without a bra on. You even feel healthier already, I bet.”

“Yes, I sort of do feel healther, now that you mention it.”

“You know, I read something in this book the other day, about how different you feel when you’re bra-less. Something about how bras choke off your blood-flow, I think. Why don’t I see if I can find that article?”

“Okay.” she says.

I flip to a different page. It looks like it might be an old request form of some kind. The binder is positioned so that she cannot see what it really says. Skimming my finger over the tiny letters, I pretend to read.

“Recently, scientists have completed mapping all the veins and blood vessels in women’s breasts as part of a circulation study of the female body. When a woman gets good circulation through her breasts, she can feel a slight tingling sensation, particularly in her areola. That pleasant tingling is a sign that she is in good health. A woman with poor circulation will not feel those sensations in her breasts.

“As part of the study, researchers found that women wearing a brassiere are nearly 70% less likely to notice those pleasant, healthy sensations. It was determined that bras often pinch certain blood vessels in your breasts, cutting off the circulation to key areas and dampening the healthy tingling.

“When a woman removes her bra or when she regularly goes bra-less, her circulation improves and she may notice a subtle pleasurable tingling in her breasts, signaling that she is healthier. When she puts on a bra, the pleasant feelings go away as some blood vessels are pinched. The bottom line? Bras are terribly uncomfortalbe, and unhealthy.”

I look up from reading and tell her, “So I bet that you’re feeling a pleasant tingling in your breasts right now, since you’ve taken your bra off.”

“Wow, yeah!” Jill exclaims “I guess I can feel a slight tingling, now that I think about it.”

“I also bet that the pleasant tingling is stronger in some areas, for instance in your nipples, just like the article said.”

“Yeah, it is!” I watch her carefully and see her nipples stiffen up, poking little bumps in her blouse.

“That’s good. That means you’re getting good circulation and you’re becoming healthier. And all because you decided to take your bra off. I’m sure it feels a lot more comfortable too.”

“Yes, it does.” She sighs in relief.

“Does that make you proud, to know that you’ve done something that will have a big positive impact on your health?”

“Oh yes, I’m very proud... that I decided to take off my bra.”

“And what about in the future, are you going to wear a bra ever again?”

“... I’m not sure.” She thought about that for awhile. “I guess... not unless you tell me to?”

“That’s good. You’ll be much healthier going bra-less, you’ll feel much more comfortable and have better circulation so that your breasts will tingle pleasantly all the time, especially your nipples. And you’ll have less chance of developing cancer too. So I’m sure you’ll feel proud to go bra-less all the time. It’ll make you feel good to know that you are living a healthier lifestyle, am I right?”

“Definitely!” Jill agrees.