The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gullible

Chapter 3: Acid Test

“Please, Mr. Bennet, teach me a women’s health tip so that I can be healthier.” Jill says.

I flip open my three-ring binder of Women’s Health Facts to the first page and pretend to read.

“According to a recent study at a major university, it has been discovered that bras are a leading cause of breast cancer in women of all ages. The fabric of a brassiere rubs against certain areas of your breast known as lobules, irritating glands in the lymphatic system. Prolonged irritation may lead to the formation of lumps which can be cancerous.

“The study found that women who do not wear a bra are at significantly reduced risk of developing breast cancer. Several independant research groups confirmed this finding. Follow-up studies also found that certain, specially-designed brassieres may lessen some of the risk. However, no matter how well-designed a bra appears, it will always increase your chances of developing breast cancer, to some degree, compared to going bra-less.

“The researchers and doctors who performed these tests all reached the same conclusion—women who wear a brassiere are putting their health in serious danger! The doctors and scientists advise that you should never wear a bra unless your personal health expert tells you that it is a safe design for you.”

“Oh my god...” Jill exclaimed “I never knew that!”

Everything I had just told her is obviously not from a scientific journal, and obviously an outrageous lie, but she believes it anyway. Amazing.

“So I suppose you wear a bra then, huh?” I ask.

“Yeah. I’m wearing one right now!”

“Uh-Oh.” I scold. “That’s a risky move. Unless... is it a special model, designed to avoid causing you cancer?”

“How would I know?” She says “You haven’t checked it! I mean... you’re my personal health expert, so you’re the only one who can say about that. So, I guess... what I’m getting at is... would you check my bra to make sure it’s safe for me to wear?”

“Sure.” I reply and smile. “Go ahead and show it to me.”

She sits there for a moment, puzzling over that. I can tell that something in the back of her mind is bothering her, but she cannot figure out what it is. Finally, she shakes it off and snaps back to the moment.

“Uhh... How... what do you think... is the best way for me to show you?”

“Well, I suppose you could take it off right now and pass it over for me to examine.” I suggest.

She swallows hard and asks, “Are you sure... that would be best?”

“Of course.” I reason, “How else can I get a good look at your bra to determine if it is designed properly, for your health?”

“You’re right.” she says and nods.

Jill untucks her blouse, unbuttons the bottom three buttons, and reaches up underneath to unfasten the clasp of her bra. She shrugs it off, struggles momentarily with her blouse sleeves and bra straps, and finally pulls the bra out from beneath her blouse and hands it across my desk.

I pick up her bra and briefly study it. It is a lacey black thing, meant to go well with her thin black blouse.

While turning the bra over in my hands, I tell her “Well, it’s not the worst design ever, but it’s definitely not good for you. I think you’d be much better off if you did not wear this bra for long periods of time, more than an hour or so. You certainly should not wear it at work for the rest of the day.”

“... okay.” she says quietly. “If you say so.”

I smile. Gullible girls are so sexy! This is going to be a lot of fun.