The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GREEK VIRGIN/S

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER 12

‘I can’t believe what-that I-what happened,’ Athena said hesitantly. She sat nervous and embarrassed in the chair opposite him on Wednesday morning at ten o’clock. Her thoughts had been on nothing else all week. Sleep had been hard to find, and, although tired she had relived the entire event in her mind a dozen times or more each day since. She felt good about it, but she just couldn’t believe it had happened.

‘It did,’ I smiled. Although seeking to ease her mental anguish I was impatient and determined to make today a special day for us both. ‘And you can’t take it back. But you can pretend it didn’t happen if you feel you’ve gained nothing from the experience as far as your personal confidence and happiness is concerned.’

‘No,’ Athena said quickly. ‘It’s not that. It’s just that-It’s just that-Oh, I don’t know. I seem to be a little confused, that’s all. I wasn’t expect—’

‘Self-discovery comes in many ways,’ I said, gently cutting her off in mid-sentence. ‘Personal happiness and confidence comes the same way. You can always expect the expected, but the nicest surprises and the most profound growing experiences usually arrive with the unexpected.’

Athena laughed a nervous laugh and bowed her head, too embarrassed to look at him.

‘You can say that again,’ she said.

I decided to cut to the chase.

‘Athena,’ I said quietly, looking squarely at her face to catch her gaze when she looked up. She did in the next second, and I did. ‘Who are you?’

Athena blushed instantly, knowing the answer he wanted. She had thought about the difference a hundred times already.

‘A female,’ she said softly.

‘Good girl,’ I smiled. ‘That’s right, a female. And what nature of female are you?’ I asked.

‘A… A feeling female,’ Athena answered quietly.

‘Yes, a feeling female. And what has been responsible for your lack of self-confidence and unhappiness as you see it to be?’ I questioned to see if she’d given any thought to the basic concept.

‘The woman in me.’

‘And what nature of woman in you would that be?’

‘My thinking woman,’ Athena said.

‘And do you believe that?

‘Yes,’ Athena replied. She was sure now. She understood the difference between the woman in her and the female in her. She just wished she had known about it a long time ago. The whole idea seemed to be so simple yet it made so much sense. It was just difficult to get used to the idea of acting on her feelings as they arose in her and not her thoughts.

‘And who is responsible for your long-term happiness and natural self-confidence?’ I asked.

‘I am,’ Athena said softly, holding his gentle strong gaze.

‘And who are you?’ I asked.

‘A female.’

‘What nature of female?’

‘A feeling female,’ Athena replied.

‘Who should act on your feelings at all times and lead your moment by moment decisions each day?’

‘I should,’ Athena said quickly.

‘And who are you?’

‘A feeling female.’

‘And should you be influenced by the learned values and beliefs of your thinking woman when it comes to your personal happiness and self-confidence?’ I asked, working my way slowly around a circle with no end and no beginning.

‘No.’

‘Why not?’

Athena thought for a moment.

‘Do you really have to think about your answer?’ I asked her firmly. ‘Feel it then say it exactly as you feel it. That’s the beginning of practising to be the female you’ve never been, but always should have been.’

‘Because my woman doesn’t know how to feel,’ Athena said quickly. ‘She’s only learned how to think.’

‘Good girl,’ I smiled.

Athena smiled back at him feeling relieved. She also felt better than she had when she’d first arrived.

‘And do you really believe that? I mean, does it really make sense to you in a way that you feel you can incorporate that belief into your life and times?’

‘Yes,’ Athena answered, knowing she did. ‘I do.’

‘Who has the most natural strength and courage?’ I asked.

‘I do.’

‘And who are you?’

‘A feeling female,’ Athena smiled.

‘A natural feeling female,’ I corrected her gently.

‘Yes, a natural feeling female.’

‘Why are you a natural feeling female?’ I asked. Athena began to think, then stopped herself when she saw him frown slightly.

‘Because I was born first,’ she said, smiling.

‘Good girl,’ I smiled at her.

Athena felt as if she had just gone to the top of the class. His smiling face caused her to feel warm all over. She blushed warmer as the memories came flooding back. She lowered her gaze from his eyes.

‘What will you do at any time in the future,’ I said, wanting to ease her embarrassment quickly, while she was on a roll. ‘If you feel like doing something that feels natural and right that would make you happy, but your thinking woman says no because of her own learned beliefs and values?’

‘I’m in charge of my happiness,’ Athena said confidently. ‘It’s my life and I’m in charge.’

‘And who are you?’

‘A natural feeling female,’ Athena said, feeling confident and surer than ever that she was on the way to living a better life.

‘What if you feel like doing something you’d like to do to make you happy and feel good about yourself without feeling guilty, but you’ve never done it before and your thinking woman says, no?’

‘I’d do it,’ Athena said confidently.

‘Even though you might be nervous or it might embarrass you at first, or even humiliate you?’

Athena blushed again, but soldiered on.

‘Yes,’ she said quietly, looking down at the carpet. She felt warm all over and it wasn’t from the temperature of the lounge room in which she sat.

‘And in knowing then that who you are is really who you are and not what you are, can you recognise as a natural feeling female that your gender biology is real?’

Athena blushed again and felt warmer than she had.

‘Yes,’ she answered him.

‘Then you can recognise also,’ I said. ‘That as a male, my presence around you and yours around me, will affect your body and your emotions?’

Athena just nodded; too self-conscious of her blushing to be courageous enough to trust herself speak.

‘Do you remember how angry you became when you thought about all the misery and unhappiness your thinking woman has caused you so far in your life? Compared to the natural happiness you could have had if you’d have been strong enough to take charge of it, as is your natural right as a feeling female?’

‘Yes,’ Athena nodded, feeling that anger and determination flood instantly back into her mind and body.

‘Are you sure?’ I asked, noticing her fists clenching.

‘Yes,’ Athena said confidently.

‘And you believe you now have the confidence and courage to take personal charge of your feelings as they come up in your awareness, moment by moment?’ I stated, heading her toward the capture pen. ‘And then act on them if it feels right for you to do so, no matter what your thinking woman tries to tell you to do?’

‘Yes,’ Athena said firmly, clenching the tension in her fists.

‘So, that patch of fur between your legs is not there for your woman’s benefit or to just keep her warm in winter then? I baited.

Athena blushed and felt hot, but she answered quickly and positively.

‘No,’ she said adamantly.

‘Is that a fact?’ I asked, dryly.

‘Yes.’

‘Or a fallacy?’

‘No,’ Athena said forcefully. ‘A fact.’

‘And does believing that fact make you feel courageous and confident as if all of your natural self-confidence is beginning to come back to you?’

‘Yes,’ Athena said confidently.

‘Do you feel strong enough and confident enough yet to ignore or to over-ride your thinking woman’s protests and do whatever you feel like, whatever feels right for you to do in belief without question and faith without doubt?’

‘Yes.’

‘How would I know?’ I baited.

‘I do,’ Athena said forcefully.

‘How would you know?’ I asked.

‘I do.’

‘Whose patch of fur is it between your legs?’ I baited. ‘Mine.’

‘Really?’

‘Yes.’

‘Are you sure?’

‘Yes!’

‘Whose breasts are they?’

‘Mine,’ Athena said firmly, knowing she was blushing.

‘Whose lips are they?’

‘Mine.’

‘Whose behind are you sitting on?’

‘Mine,’ Athena said firmly, then blushed some more.

‘Really?’

‘Yes.’

‘Really,’ I said. It was not a question, but a non-believing one-word statement.

‘Yes!’ Athena almost shouted.

‘So, you would do anything you felt like doing with any of those areas that are yours,’ I led her. ‘And have the strength and courage to overcome your woman’s beliefs and your own embarrassment in doing them if you felt like it?’

‘Yes,’ Athena said without thinking and when she did a split second later she blushed again. She felt hot and bothered and warm in all the wrong places, but felt confident and that felt good.

‘Even to the point where you’d agree to punish your thinking woman if she ever attempted to deprive you of your rightful happiness?’

‘Yes,’ Athena snapped.

‘And do you think you’ve developed the natural honesty to admit the absolute truth of those natural feelings whenever they arise in you and then have the strength to act on them?’

‘Yes,’ Athena said firmly.

‘Really?’

‘Yes.’

‘Is that so?’ I baited.

‘Yes.’

‘To act without thinking, just because it feels right, or is what you feel like doing?’

‘Yes.’

‘Really?’

‘Yes.’

‘I don’t believe you.’

‘It’s true!’ Athena almost shouted at him. She knew what she wanted and she’d do it or get it if she felt like it.

‘Do you remember how I treated you the other night?’ I probed, giving her the feel of a little cold steel between the third and fourth rib.

Athena felt herself blush afresh from head to toe.

‘Yes,’ she said, but with no power to her voice.

‘Did it make you feel good?’

‘Yes,’ Athena said without thinking then blushed some more as the erotic images came flooding back.

‘Did it feel right?’

‘Yes.’

‘Your thinking woman didn’t think so, did she?’ I tested.

‘No.’

‘But she was wrong, wasn’t she?’

‘Yes.’

‘She deserved to be punished, didn’t she?’ I led her.

‘Yes.’

‘Are you sure?’

‘Yes.’

‘Really?’

‘Yes.’

‘And you can remember the feeling of my mouth and tongue between your legs, can’t you?’

Athena felt as if her face was beetroot red, her body burning from her forehead to her hips.

‘Yes,’ she said quietly, but held his gaze in her own.

‘And if you felt like it or it felt right you’d do it again, because that’s your natural female right. Is that true, now?’ I challenged her.

Athena nearly swooned with embarrassment.

‘I… err… I- ’

‘Are you still a weak female?’ I prodded her. ‘Trodden under by the stronger will of your thinking woman?’

‘No!’ Athena flamed instantly, knowing she was not weak, but strong.

‘Then if you felt like it or it felt right for you would you over-ride the protests of your thinking woman and take my mouth and tongue between your legs again?’

‘Oh!’ Athena gasped, hot and truly bothered. ‘I… I —’

I sighed in an exaggerated manner.

‘You’re weak as a female, Athena,’ I goaded her. ‘Maybe you should go home and consider who is really in charge of your life and times? It seems to me you’re still happy for it to be your thinking woman.’

‘No!’ Athena snapped, embarrassed still. ‘I’m not! I’m just not used to… I’m just… ’

‘You’re still a weak female,’ I said. ‘And that’s okay, too, if that’s the way you want to spend the rest of your life. But why waste my time and yours with the lie that you feel you deserve to be happier than you’ve been?’

‘I’m not weak!’ Athena said loudly. ‘I’m not a weak female! I’m just not used to… to… being spoken to like that, that’s all.’ She felt flustered and embarrassed, but she also felt angry. She hated being called weak, because she did not think she was.

‘Athena,’ I said patiently, and sounding like it. ‘You can’t even bolster up the courage as a female to tell the truth about a simple honest question. Instead, you let your thinking woman take over and answer for you like a little girl who doesn’t know and can’t recognise the natural feelings of her own human nature, and who is too afraid or embarrassed to admit them even to herself.’

‘I’m not weak!’ Athena snapped angrily.

‘Then give your natural feeling female the freedom and courage to tell the truth about how she felt about having my mouth and tongue between your legs.’

‘I did!’

‘No, you didn’t, and you know you didn’t,’ I goaded her further. ‘Your female liked it, because it felt good and natural. It made her feel good about herself without feeling guilty. But your woman didn’t because it didn’t agree with her learned beliefs about what she thinks should feel good for you. Does that about sum it up correctly?’

‘No! Athena snapped.

‘Then what is the truth? As a female do you have the guts to believe without question, in faith without doubt that you did like my mouth and tongue between your legs?’

‘I… I… —’

‘Okay,’ I sighed. ‘Have a nice day. Come and see me again when you find your female’s natural strength of character.’

‘Oh! No! I mean, yes!’ Athena blustered. ‘I did like it!’

‘And did it feel good?’ I asked quickly.

‘Yes!’

‘And did it feel right?’

‘Yes!’

‘And did it matter what your thinking woman thought?’

‘No!’

‘And will it ever matter what she thinks when it comes to your personal happiness?’

‘No!’ Athena said emotionally. ‘It won’t!’

‘Then if you wanted to feel those feelings again, now that you’ve admitted you liked them because they felt right, would you willingly choose to feel them again if you felt like it?’

‘I… Yes!’

‘No matter what thoughts of protest or embarrassment your thinking woman might try to impose upon your right to happiness as a natural female?’

‘Yes!’

‘No matter what?’

‘I said, yes!’

‘Even if it mean punishing your woman for getting in your road?’’

‘Yes!’

‘Really?’

‘Yes!’

‘Really,’ I said, sounding unconvinced.

‘Yes!’ Athena said forcefully. ‘I would!’

‘You would?’

‘Yes.’

‘Really?’

‘Yes.’

‘You would?’

‘Yes! I would!’

‘You would what?’ I led her carefully, keeping my face as serious as I could, knowing her pain and my patience were all for the greater cause of both of us.

‘I would choose to do that!’ Athena blurted out without thinking. ‘Punish her!’

‘And do what else?’

‘That!’

‘You can’t even say what you know you want to say and feel,’ I baited her. ‘And you tell me you’re strong? As I said, Athena, you —’

‘I would have your mouth and tongue there!’ Athena shouted angrily, livid at his constant reference to her as being a weak person.

‘You would?’

‘Yes!’

‘Didn’t hurt that much to tell the truth, did it?’ I smiled.

‘No!’ Athena snapped without thinking.

‘The question is, do you have the strength and confidence to act on your moment by moment feelings now?’

‘Yes!’ Athena said firmly.

‘Would your feeling female feel like my mouth and tongue between your legs right now?’ I asked, giving her the entire apple at once to eat, to see if she’d choke. I held my breath while she stared angrily at me. Our gaze’ locked. I gave her five seconds.

‘Don’t think!’ I shouted at her, watching her jump, startled. ‘Feel!’

‘Yes!’ Athena yelled.

‘Yes?’ I snapped back, questioning her sincerity.

‘Yes!’

‘Really?’

‘Yes!’ Athena shouted, the tension in her mind and body incredible.

‘Really,’ I said flatly, then looked away as if I didn’t believe a word she’d said.

‘Yes!’ Athena yelled at him without thinking. ‘Yes! I do!’

‘You do what?’ I yelled back at her. ‘Have some guts if your happiness is all that important to you or go home!’

Athena was livid and fit to burst. He wasn’t going to dismiss her again. She knew what she wanted and she wasn’t weak. She wasn’t weak.

‘I want your… your… mouth and… and tongue… between … my legs,’ she finally got out, at first, saying it as she felt it, but as she’d gone on with the sentence her confidence and anger had gone rapidly downhill. She’d begun to feel weak and hesitant, just as he’d said she was, she thought. She suddenly became angry and determined again.

‘I want your mouth and tongue between my legs!’ She repeated, quickly, but this time confidently as she wanted to feel, as she wanted to sound, as a feeling female, not as a thinking woman.

‘When?’ I snapped; locking the gate and snapping her collar closed.

‘N—’

‘When?’ I said more firmly.

‘I—’

‘When?’ I yelled at her. ‘You weak child! ‘When do you feel like what you want? When? When?’

The tears of her frustration and anger at being called weak and a child overflowed the rims of her eyes and ran freely down her face. She stared hatefully at him for calling her names that weren’t true. Her fists clenched the armrests of the chair.

‘Go home!’ I said in disgust. ‘Now!’ Then I looked away from her blazing eyes that continued to bore holes in my head. I picked up the book from the small table beside my chair.

‘No!’ Athena blazed, running on the full gamut of her emotions. ‘I won’t go home! I won’t! I’m not weak! I’m not!’

‘Yep,’ I said quietly, indifferently.

‘Now!’ Athena yelled, feeling even more enraged by the way he was treating her as if she didn’t matter, as if she was a non-person all of a sudden. ‘I want your mouth and tongue between my legs now!’ She shouted at him without thinking. ‘Right now! Are you satisfied? Right now! Right now!’

‘Are you satisfied?’ I shouted back, seemingly angrily at her. ‘As an honest female for a change?’

‘Yes!’

Inside I smiled and padlocked the gate, but outside I turned slowly, placing the book back down on the table. When my eyes met hers I did not smile. She gripped both arms of the single chair as if her intention was to crush them. Her knuckles were white, her lower lip trembling.

She breathed quickly through her open mouth; her eyes were two big saucers of pure determination and anger. Her upper torso leaned forward as if she were about to jump up and hurl herself at me if I called her weak one more time. I decided not to. She was in the yard, the gate locked. She was mine. It was only the dance of time.

‘Right now?’ I asked her, quietly.

‘Yes!’ She snapped, angrily.

I held her gaze steadily in my own, the moment of truth having arrived for both of us.

‘Then get out of that chair and take your slacks and underwear off, but leave your top on,’ I said quietly, but firmly. ‘Get up and get naked from the waist down. Now!’

Athena felt her fingers tighten on the armrests of the chair. His eyes told her he wasn’t kidding. She wasn’t weak, she thought. Her heart raced. She felt hot all over. Her legs felt as heavy as lead. But he was the husband of her mother’s best friend, she reasoned.

‘Now!’ I yelled at her. ‘Or get out!’

‘Oh!’ Athena gasped, jumping to her feet instantly. Her hands came quickly to the waistband button of her slacks while her eyes stared hard at him. She had to keep her resolve.

Her pulse thrashed the veins in her body. She could actually hear her heartbeat inside her head. The button came undone. Her fingers slid down the zipper all the way to the bottom. She stepped out of her flat-heeled shoes and moved them to one side with her feet. Then she pulled her slacks down over her hips and thighs, her gaze never leaving his face for an instant.

He wasn’t smiling and he wasn’t angry. His face was impassive. His eyes held hers as if they were locked together in mortal combat, somehow. She let her slacks fall down over her knees and held them loosely while she stepped out of them. Then she dropped them in a pile on top of her shoes.

Her knees felt like jelly and they trembled. Her fingers shook as her hands reached for the waistband of her black panties, and, hesitating briefly, she then slid them down over her hips and thighs also. Her face burned with the utter embarrassment of him seeing her intimate body exposed like that.

She lifted her knees, one at a time then stepped out of them, too, letting them slide from her fingers onto the top of her slacks as she straightened up and held his gaze. She fought for all the strength she could muster and not grab her clothes and bolt out of the house like a runaway racehorse. Her hands instinctively came together to cover her bushy Greek modesty while her skin glowed from unease as she held his gaze evenly.

‘By your sides,’ I said, firmly, watching her immediately shift her hands away from the dark thatching that covered her junction. My belly growled in time with the instant strengthening of the human muscle between my legs.

Then I deliberately lowered my gaze from her eyes and stared directly at what I knew to be virgin Greek forest sensually decorating the apex of her muscular thighs. If my cock had a voice I knew what it would have demanded right then and in no uncertain terms, either.

Athena’s skin simmered with embarrassment and the humiliation of standing there naked from the waist down. Her hands hung stiffly by her sides with him staring at her lower belly. She suddenly wished she had trimmed her thick bush. She had been meaning to.

Her heart hammered mercilessly against her ribs, showing her no mercy at all. Each breath she took came out as a shaking pant as it flowed hesitatingly outward over her dry lips. But she felt something else as well, a feeling, a sensation, and an importance of someone wanting to look at her that way and in that place. She wanted to be looked at in that way, and in that place. To herself then, she admitted that fact and found it to be liberating in spite of the humiliation and embarrassment she felt so strongly.

‘Turn around!’ I instructed her firmly.

‘What?’

‘Turn!’ I said forcefully and suddenly. ‘Now!’

Athena turned slowly around, her heart racing.

‘Bend over and grab the armrests. You woman needs punishing to show her that you are really the boss. Doesn’t she?’

‘What?’ Athena gasped, not believing what she was hearing. He heart hammered in her ears.

‘Who’s the boss?’ I prompted firmly. ‘You or her?’

‘I—’ Athena began, but he cut her off.

‘Athena!’ I said firmly. ‘If you don’t know who the boss is by now you never will! What do you want, a fax? If you haven’t got the guts as a natural female to punish her and put her in her place when she gets out of line you can get dressed and leave now! It’s your life and happiness, not mine! Make a fucking decision for once in your life and don’t be weak!’

‘I’m not weak!’ Athena shouted, emotionally.

‘Then make a decision for yourself! She either deserves to be punished and put in her place or she doesn’t! Which is it?’

‘She—’

‘Yes or no!’ I snapped disgusted.

‘I—’

‘Get out! I hissed. ‘Get dressed and get out!’

‘No!’ Athena shouted angrily.

‘Yes or no!’ I repeated.

‘But I—’

‘Yes or no!’ I yelled at her.

‘I—’

‘Get out! Out!’ I hissed. ‘Get dressed and get out!’

‘Yes!’ Athena screamed at him, tears streaming from her eyes.

‘Yes, what?’

‘Yes, she does!’

‘She does what?’

‘Punished!’ Athena shouted, still crying and not aware of it.

‘Really?’

‘Yes!’

‘Someone has to master her, don’t they?’ I began to lead her into her role.

‘Yes!’

‘You haven’t been her master, have you?’

‘No!’ Athena said, knowing it was true.

‘She needs a master! Doesn’t she?’

‘Yes.’

‘Really?’

Yes!’

‘What does she need?’

‘I—’

‘What does she need?’

‘A master!’ Athena shouted.

‘A master?’

‘Yes!’

‘What does she need?’

‘A master!’

‘Really?’

‘Yes!’

‘You’ve let her make your life miserable! Haven’t you?’

‘Yes!’ Athena shouted, knowing that was true, too.

‘You need a master, too, don’t you?’

‘I—’

‘Don’t you?’

‘I—’

Don’t you?’

‘Yes! Yes!’ Athena shouted, angry and distressed.

‘Really?’

‘Yes!’

‘What do you need?’

‘A master!’

‘Say it!’

‘I—’

‘Say it!’

‘I—’

‘Say it!’

‘I need a master!’ Athena shouted angrily.

‘Really?’

‘Yes!’

‘What do you need?’

‘A master!’

‘A master?’

‘Yes!’

‘Me?’

‘I—’

‘Me?’

‘I—’

‘Me?’

‘Yes! Yes! You!’

‘I’m your master?’

‘Yes.’

‘Really?’

‘Yes!’

‘Say it!’

‘You’re my—’

‘Say it!’

‘You’re my… master!’

‘Say it!’

‘Master! You’re my master!’

‘Really?’

‘Yes!’

‘Are you happy with that?’

‘Yes!’

‘Will you always be?

‘Yes!’

‘Then bend over and grab the armrests! Now!’

‘Oh!’ Athena gasped, but felt herself immediately bending forward to grab the armrests of her chair. Her mind raced. Her pulse throbbed. She leaned her body weight down onto her wrists while the tears of her rage and frustration streamed down her face and onto the cushion of the chair. She felt whipped and beaten; defeated and drained.

I smiled gently and fondly at her creamy white buttocks that trembled as I gazed at them in their Greek purity. If only she knew how much I loved her, of the wonderful future I had planned for all of us, I thought, knowing she was about to come all the way home to who she really was. Her thinking woman would soon cower of her natural feeling female in fear for the rest of her life.

Stepping to her left and facing her I rested my left hand on her lower back and without warning, brought my right hand hard down on her right cheek. She squealed and leaned further into the chair. Then I brought my hand down hard again on her left cheek. Again she wailed loudly and leaned further down into the chair. Two red marks began to crimson their way into the centre of each cheek.

Alternating then I smacked her cheeks hard one after the other until I had counted fifteen for each side. My hand throbbed. She had pressed her face down into the cushion upon which she had previously sat.

Her ass jutted high. Each cheek was now a bright red from bottom to top. They trembled as she sobbed into the cushion, but I was determined to break her thinking woman’s spirit at the very beginning of our relationship. I gazed at her ass, my groin as hard as granite. There was something so incredibly erotic about the sight of a freshly spanked behind, but I knew, somehow, that her woman had not yet reached her limit.

Athena could not believe what had happened, what was happening. Each whack on her backside seemed to jolt the fillings in her teeth it was so hard. They stung maddeningly. She had never been spanked by anyone, not even her mother. Her backside flamed and throbbed.

Her teeth had clamped down upon the material of the cushion with each whack he’d given her. She’d thought they would never end. She was crying, but determined to see it through. Then suddenly her backside again exploded into a nightmare of pain and blistering agony.

Ten more hard smacks on each cheek one after the other I delivered with precision, then began to smack the backs of her upper thighs all the way down to her knees. She almost buckled a couple of times. I could hear her wailing into the cushion, but it was muffled.

Again I returned to her bright red bottom and began laying into her rump with a vengeance intent on breaking her spirit. As yet she had not called for me to stop, only screamed her pain into the lounge chair.

Athena was losing her mind with the pain of it all. Again and again her buttocks erupted in blinding agony. Her legs threatened to fold on her at any moment. The back of her knees flamed to her lower back and now her entire frame jarred with the force and sting of each whack. Her behind blazed.

I stopped. My hand pulsed my racing heartbeat through every vein and sinew. Her backside was entirely devoid of any unspanked flesh and was now an attractive deep crimson from stem to stern. Gently then I began to rub my hand over her raised and welted skin. She flinched then relaxed.

Athena sobbed deeply, but was aware. She was aware of his hand as it rubbed gently over her flaming buttocks. She felt hot and not all from the severe spanking. At one time it had almost seemed that the pain was disappearing and another feeling, a deeper sensation was beginning, but then he had stopped.

His fingers glided gently between her legs, brushing lightly, feathering her bushy nest. She groaned from the relief of the silent hand on her butt and began to accept the pleasurable sensations that were beginning to pool in her lower belly.

Then suddenly, her world exploded again in an eruption of pain and agony, the likes of which she had never known as his hand smacked painfully onto her backside once again. Over and over, crashing into her, stinging her, hurting her.

I smacked her this time in a downward manner, such that my hand fell upon her slit. Methodically, I worked my way upward from there to her lower back then began downward again, each time smacking into the crease between her cheeks until again I felt the firmness as I whacked into her slit. Then I stopped again. My hand glistened. I smiled.

Athena sobbed hysterically, but was aware that another part of her was not crying. That other part of her was sexually aroused now almost wanted the pain, the agony and the stinging, debilitating hurt.

She was drizzling. She knew it. It felt like a soft tickle as it slowly dribbled down from her Greek virgin source over her high upper inside thigh. He was smacking her most private part. She couldn’t believe it. Her body was numb from the pain and the pleasure from her waist to her toes. She did not know how she had managed to stay on her feet.

I swung hard. The belt from my trousers whipped mercilessly through the short distance to her scarlet behind and landed with a resounding whack. She jumped into the cushion and buckled at the knees, screaming, but I followed her down and swung again.

Again she screamed like a banshee and forced her face harder into the cushion. The red on her cheeks was a brighter colour that than caused by my hand. I swung again and again, striping her ass from top to bottom and directly over her dripping slit while she screamed blue murder into the lounge.

Athena couldn’t take it. The pain was tremendous. She had never imagined hurting so much from anything. And then suddenly, the pain seemed to fade. It was still there, but she realised that it was somehow bringing the deep pleasure she felt reverberating through her loins and her breasts.

Her nipples began to torch and burn. She groaned deeply each time the belt strapped hard across her backside, but her groans were losing their anguished sound. She could somehow sense that. Each time she felt her hips leaned back now, instead of away from the stinging leather. She could feel her orgasm approaching and knew it to be violent and intense in its origin. Oh, god, she screamed to herself. I’ m going to cum. God. I’m going to cum.

I couldn’t believe it, but I was happy. Again and again I swung the belt and now she was leaning back into it as if meeting it head on. Again and again she pushed her hips and backside toward the belt’s fiery arrival only now she was not lurching herself down hard into the cushion. Instead, her knees were bracing themselves for each onslaught I delivered. Her wailing banshee screams had now turned to grunts and deep groaning acknowledgements of the arrival of each whipping strike.

Then suddenly, I stopped. It was time. I don’t know how or why I came to that conclusion, but I knew it was. Dropping the belt to the floor I began to gently rub my hand over her amazingly red buttocks and thighs all the way down to her knees.

After only a few moments her quiet sobbing ceased altogether and she sighed. I remained doing that for several more minutes. Her hips continued to gently push themselves back into the gentle rubbing pressure of my hand. I glanced down at my groin. My trousers had tented well and truly. I smiled. Not for much longer, I thought, remembering Nikki, not for much longer.

I reached for her shoulders and gently lifted her back upright. It was time. She knelt facing the chair, the occasional sniff or soft sob the only thing I heard from her. I knelt behind her and then stood up, lifting her bodily with me to stand in front of me. My gaze found her ass once again. It was so red, a deep dark and serious red. My cock twitched angrily, impatiently.

I spun her around to face me. Her face was red and flushed, her eyes puffy and swollen, but her gaze, her gaze met mine with an acceptance that almost brought tears to my eyes. Then I pushed her hard, throwing her back down into the large recliner chair.

‘Ohh!’ Athena’s grunted. Her eyes flew wide open, startled by the force in his push. Then for some reason she felt the strangest feelings inside her head and her body. Her mind began to spin and buzz a little. She felt giddy in the chair.

Her body suddenly felt very heavy as if it weighed a ton. Her backside throbbed and hurt, but she took a deep breath and tried to fight the pain strange deep feeling of incredible heaviness that washed over her from head to toe.

Then slowly, as she sat there reclining back a little she couldn’t be bothered fighting it at all. It felt too wonderful to just sit. She breathed out with a long slow sigh and slumped even further back into the big leather chair. Then she became aware of another part of her that was enjoying the wonderful and strange feelings that were evident in her mind and body.

‘Ohh,’ she sighed aloud a second time, wondering what was happening, but not really caring if her question was even heard let alone answered. Everything was just floating around her and she felt so wonderful and free, so free.

Yep, I thought proudly, not just a little relieved. Worked every time.

‘Athena?’ I began, as I stared hard at her.

‘Yes,’ Athena heard herself answer softly, with a long breath out. Her gaze darted to her groin and saw the lushness of her own dark shag-pile carpet. Her whole world was the feeling sensations that were swamping her embarrassed mind.

I watched as she breathed through her mouth. It seemed to me, as if she was deflating like a balloon. Her skin seemed to just soften all over from head to toe. She sank down further into the chair. I decided to try and split her personality away from herself for complete inhibition, without any personally attached guilt.

Athena felt strange as if another part of her floated somewhere above herself as she sat half-naked in the big chair or far out in space; no longer attached to the world or any of its problems. She wasn’t even really aware of her own body, just who she really was, pure awareness and floating free above the world, looking down from heaven itself at herself as she sat there in front of him.

‘’Athena, is it your woman that holds all the embarrassment?’

‘Yes,’ Athena answered, wondering why she was talking about herself. Then she lost the thread of the thought.

‘And your woman will do exactly as she is told by you as a female. I continued, using the third party dissociate technique I’d read about. ‘That’s how she’ll stay balanced and under control in your life. And you want to her keep balanced and controlled for the sake of your personal confidence and happiness, isn’t that true?’

Athena knew that he was right. It made sense.

‘Yes,’ she answered, her own voice trailing off and sounding distant, far away distant. She felt wonderfully detached, light and floating, just waiting for the next word to come along.

‘Are you prepared to ensure she keeps her balance, so that you’ll feel no shame or guilt when she tries to deny you your rightful happiness and natural self-confidence?’

‘Yes,’ Athena answered, feeling herself floating down slowly from wherever she had been. She knew that she couldn’t allow her woman to be in charge of her life’s happiness any longer. That would be just too sad for her. She didn’t like to be sad or lonely. Yes, she concluded rationally in her. She would do whatever it took to get the job done. Gently she closed her eyes and breathed deeply.

‘That’s fine,’ I said, with a smile in his voice and a lump in my pants. ‘You can open your legs wide now and remain relaxed, then help get your life back to perfect and natural balance, without guilt, inhibition or shame, and responding fully in whatever way and manner feels right to you as a natural feeling female. Do you understand fully?’

‘Yes,’ Athena replied softly, allowing her eyes to slowly open. Everything seemed a little hazy. She lifted her knees one at a time, and moved them widely to each side. For just a moment as she gazed into his eyes she wondered if she were asleep having a dream that she was awake, or she was awake and having a dream that she was asleep. Then her gaze dropped from his face to her widely splayed knees. She blushed immediately and felt hot and very, very bothered.

I slowly let out the breath I’d been holding and watched the half-naked Greek girl stare at her own dark loins. She seemed to be deep in thought. With my heart racing and my pulse throbbing in my temples and between my legs, I stood up slowly, removed all of my own clothing, and then walked over to gaze down at the half-nude virgin reclining on the chair. Her eyes watched me and widened to the whitest of whites, like a frightened chestnut filly about to be saddled for the first time.

‘Lift your feet up and put them on the armrests,’ I commanded her firmly. Then I knelt down beside her. Slowly, both feet at a time she raised her legs and placed her feet at the end of the armrests. My gaze zeroed into the depths of her virgin forest like a laser weapon.

My cock aimed in anticipation of being missiled to follow the laser guidance of my eyes, but I overcame the powerful urge, with difficulty. She reclined halfback in the chair just staring at me, her eyes two wide saucers of astonishment and fear.

Athena was numb with the flood of sensations that had surged through her mind and body upon seeing him undress and then gazing unstoppable between his legs. She could hardly breathe.

She knew what she must look like with her feet spread on the armrests of the chair, but her focus of attention between his legs had been such that she had simply obeyed him without question or thought when told to put them up there. She was astonished at the shape and form of him, never having seen an aroused male up close and personal in that way.

She wasn’t moving. He knelt between her legs. She was shaking with excitement. His lips came gently back from his teeth as he smiled. She just gazed at him dumbly as if in shock, while her eyes searched his face and his groin. His eyes danced. They seemed to dance, she concluded.

I placed my hands on each of her shins and widened her knees a little more. The sight that confronted me was enough to put me in an insane asylum if there would have been nothing I could have done about it, but there was. I rested my hands on her shins for a few seconds, waiting for her reaction.

I smiled. There was none. I could smell her natural body perfume and breathed it deeply into my lungs, my body hardening, thickening, and lengthening between my legs as I did so. What I was now doing seemed dreamlike as if I was in a dream, as she seemed to be. I watched myself place my hands gently on either side of her bush.

‘Ohh!’ Athena gasped at the feeling of the warmth in his hand. His touch seemed electric. Her heart raced. Her breath shook.

‘Ohh!’ She heard herself softly murmur, anticipating, excited, afraid, wanting, yet not so. She closed her eyes to escape the tension of the moment. This can’t be happening, she thought, frantically.

I rested my hands as she muttered something unintelligible and turned her head toward one side. She half-opened her eyes then closed them dreamily again, rolling her head back to a central position on the backrest. I moved my hands closer toward her dark forest. The natural beckoning pink of her Greek female lured me, but I took it slowly this time.

Athena felt a little disorientated, wondering why she was shaking. Somewhere in the back of her mind and awareness she was trying to make sense of what was happening, but it was difficult to put everything together. What was she doing? Oh, that’s right, she recalled. She was keeping her life in balance.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped deeply when his hands moved gently on her down there again. Then she gave up questioning or wondering about everything and closed her eyes, lapsing back into her mentally questioning state. She felt herself sink more deeply into the soft velvet chair and sighed deeply once again.

The more I gazed at the magnetic slit of the half-naked Greek virgin the harder I became between the legs and the more my loins stirred to life in the deepest part of my mind and awareness. It was all about control. I knew full well that half the strength of my lust and passion was because of the gloriously sexual sight before my eyes, but the other half was purely because of the total and absolute control I knew I had had over the entire situation from start to finish.

Then, without any further thinking, I drank in the full sensual sight of her wonderful Greek female form. Nothing whatsoever of her shape and beautiful open centre remained hidden from my hungry gaze. Her limbs and breasts were large compared to Nikki’s, legs long and straight when extended, powerful-looking in their naked appearance with all of the elegant curves I was used to seeing in all the right places in her family of Greek virgins.

Again I smelled her body perfume and inhaled it deeply into my lungs, feeling myself begin to burn fiercely and knowing the eventual would happen any second, but only when the time was right. Now, at this time of the day there was limitless time. She was young and strong, and, like Nikki, was not from my world, yet not like Nikki, which made her very different and very exciting.

She lay back into the chair, her stomach tensing and relaxing while I had been gazing at her. A soft movement on the side of the recliner chair and it lay back a little. Her head moved to one side. I reached down with both hands and again rested them gently on either side of her furry nest.

‘Ohh!’ Athena gasped. His touch felt hot, very hot. She sighed deeply. She felt as if her body and her mind were having a conversation between her thoughts and her feelings.

I gazed at the Greek virgin heart of her as if I’d had never seen a female so revealed. The throbbing in my head and my own rigidity intensified like never before as involuntarily, my hands moved closer together between her legs, resting there comfortably.

Athena warmly rested on the edge of the most incredibly tense and agitated state of mind she had ever experienced. Aware she was half-naked and that her legs had been moved widely apart she felt that the part of her that had been somewhere else and looking down was slowly coming back to merge with her happening reality.

Every now and then she became aware of warm wind between her legs. Her inner core temperature was rising just like it did when she was alone in her bed. Then she felt that same warmth begin to flow into her groin and lower belly, around the base of her breasts then up into her nipples. She felt them engorging and stiffening. She jumped, startled, and then sighed contentedly when his warm hands moved on her private person.

I spread her junction wide, gazed at her and drunk with craving. I decided to handle her virginity quickly. I reached around and beneath her, lifting and pulling at the same time, until her hips and buttocks were almost off the chair. Then I lifted her feet back up and rested her knees backward on her stomach and chest.

‘Ugh!’ Athena grunted. Her eyes widened like a skittish mare. He had dragged her body toward him. Now her knees were resting on her belly and chest, widely spread. Her buttocks felt as if they were half off the chair. That part of her that had been slowly coming back to merge with her happening reality now did so quickly as the situation began to clarify in her mind.

She gazed stunned through her knees at his body, his face, his dancing eyes, feeling a jigsaw of some kind finally piecing itself together. And then it did, clicking into place like a steel bolt sliding through its lock.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped at the sudden realisation of it all. No, she thought frantically, beginning to struggle. He can’t. He can’t. But he was. He was there, right there. His body was there between her legs, long and hard. She was staring right at it and it looked long and hard. Then she couldn’t see it.

‘Ohhh!’ She cried out, struggling desperately with the sensation of it being placed at her river’s mouth. Oh, no. Her mind screamed at her. He can’t. He can’t. But then he did, pushing himself inside her a little way. My virginity, her thinking mind screamed silently at her. My virginity.

‘Oh, nooo!’ She cried in terror of what was about to happen, but another part of her, a different part of her widened her knees a little more as he pushed even more deeply inside her narrow virgin breach.

‘Athena,’ I said to her. ‘I’m going to fuck you now. I’m going to take your virginity. Your woman doesn’t want that, does she?’

Athena felt her head shake vigorously, but she could feel him there, right there, inside her and pushing against her. It was hurting. It was hurting. Oh, god. Oh, god.

‘But your female does because it’s time for that to happen. Doesn’t she?’

Athena stared at him wide-eyed and open-mouthed, not believing what was happening. But somewhere inside her a part of her did. And it was that part of her that nodded and said he could. He pushed harder inside her, hurting her. Then his fingers reached up over her belly, over her chest and settled firmly on each shoulder. Then they tightened.

No, her thinking mind screamed. But her words did not support her panic. His fingers tightened again as if getting ready for something. No, she screamed silently at herself. He can’t. You can’t. He was pushing, pushing, hurting her, but his eyes burned her, lured her, enticed her and seduced her. They danced; strong, dominant and piercing.

‘Ohh!’ Athena gasped loudly in pain. Pushing, he was forcefully pushing into her, inside her. No, she tried to scream as she stared at him, frightened, but no words came from her open mouth, only rapid pants, which sounded like a thrashed horse in a gallop. His fingers tightened again painfully.

It was going to happen, her mind screamed frantically at her. Stop. Stop. You can’t. I can’t. We can’t. Her mind screamed at her. But it was no use. He was pushing. It was going to happen. Pushing harder and harder.

A part of her mind, that part that wasn’t screaming told her it was no use. Pain, tearing. It was happening. It was going to happen, just as she’d dreamed a million times that it would. And then like a lightning strike it did. He gripped her shoulders and suddenly thrust deeply inside her, and the pain was tremendous.

‘Ooohhhhhh! Uuugh!’ She shrieked in agony. He had entered her quickly and very deeply with his first incisive thrust, penetrating her tight virginal channel and pushing through to where no man or hand had ever gone before, beyond the outer limits.

I shattered her Greek virgin fence with the sheer force of my first thrust, and, with deliberate intent I broke her virgin seal, splintering it like ricepaper. She wailed loudly, her arms clinging around her knees like a frightened child.

‘Ohhhhh, nnoo!’ Athena cried beneath him in pain and pleasure both. Then she shuddered and held onto him even more tightly. Pinching her eyes tightly shut against the invading pain and the increasing pleasure she clenched her jaws tightly together. But another part of her told her to relax, that it was time and that everything was exactly as it should be, as it was going to be and as it was meant to be.

‘Ohhh!’ I groaned. Athena’s virgin channel was tight, tighter than Nikki’s. I began to shaft and stroke her soft Greek saddle over and over again, then suddenly felt myself tighten, knowing it was all about time.

Quickly, I began burying myself repeatedly inside her, but held back each time; never believing it could be so marvellous, so tight, so sensual, so satisfying, and so final. I began to stroke her faster and faster, deeper and deeper, reaching for the stars in my own mind while she grunted and groaned loudly.

‘Ohh! Ugh! Ohh’’ Athena panted loudly, the pain now not even a memory. Her hands began to caress her breasts. Then she gripped them hard and squeezed.

‘Ohhh, yes!’ She gasped when her breathing began to deepen and turn to ragged pants. Strong arms held her pinned while she felt herself penetrated again and again and again, frictioned like the bore of a cylinder with a tight new piston.

He was wearing her in and she was supplying the fresh oil and now loving it. Her own hips and buttocks tried to heave and roll, like a ship pitching violently against mountainous waves of the sea that battered her body relentlessly and repeatedly. Her lower belly boiled in her own juices as she tried frantically to thrust upward.

‘Oohhhhh… fuck!’ She suddenly groaned in her rapture in a voice not her own. She was lost and she knew it and sounded like a common slut, and she knew that, too, but didn’t care.

Watching his strong shoulders dip each time they leaned into her with yet another powerful driving stroke to her cervix hard against her pubic hair she felt her deflowering fully in her mind and in her body. Her gasps then suddenly became moans of raw pleasure, over and over again. She felt herself swelling and expanding between the legs and in her lower belly. Pleasure and pain, pain and pleasure, pleasure and pain and pain and pleasure. They were both one delirious sensation that was driving her feral.

I was immersed in her oiling tight liquid barrel, completely oblivious to the identity of the struggling thighs and buttocks beneath my driving loins. I slapped against her tight Greek slit, which seemed to be trying to suck me completely inside itself and consume me totally.

Her ass, I held in the palms of my hands almost fully off the chair. My moment was rapidly approaching. I pulled back then let go, and then pulled back again then let myself go with a mighty groan and all my sensual energy.

‘Ohh, yes! God!’ Athena cried out with the sheer depth of that which was impaling her like a rapturous battering ram. It was only a matter of time, she sensed, until her pleasure would explode into the skies. Her eyes opened. She saw nothing but him and bliss. Her hands and arms and legs were responding automatically, closing, opening, opening further, receiving him, guiding him, helping him, and urging him faster and faster to ride her slapping saddle. Her nails raked her own thighs as she gripped her knees fiercely.

‘Ohh, Jesus!’ I groaned deeply. My dam burst like Niagara Falls, emptying its warm seed deeply within her twisting Greek centre, splashing her there. Showering her basin I bathed her narrow tube in hot fluids, mixing them with her natural oil to anoint that virginal part of her that had yielded and received me so wondrously.

‘Oh, Jesus, yes!’ I cried out again with a deep groan while my body emptied for several long seconds. Then I let go completely in a seizure of relief and fell upon her bodily, gripping her, holding her, my thrusting now involuntary and in the hands of the gods. He knees fell out to the sides. Her legs sprawled either side of me.

‘Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!’ Athena grunted and groaned, sensing something happening deep inside her physical sensory awareness. It was happening. It was happening. Oh, God. Oh, God, yes.

‘Ohhhhhhh!’ She cried, quickly thrusting herself to the brink and hovering there, tipping with each and every thrust, yet somehow not falling over the precipice of pleasure as if she were somehow being held there, not being allowed to fall just yet.

‘Ohh, please! Ohh, Yes!’ She groaned. Her senses swam and her mind spun crazily when she suddenly felt him plunge again and again inside her even more fiercely. He reached the very back of her, pressing gloriously against her motherhood. And then it happened.

‘Ooohhh, God! Ooohhhnnnnnnn!’ She cried again as her mind suddenly burst, erupting in a special song of rapture and extreme bliss along with her body. Sensations of a glorious nature exploded from her slit and buttocks upward. Her breasts torched and flamed.

‘Ohh, yes! Ohh, God! Ohhhhhhhhh, God!’ She cried out long and loudly. Her body and mind swam into a deep dark river that felt very warm and safe. Then suddenly it was very quiet. Her awareness returned gradually. His resting weight was not unpleasant. His smell was wonderful. She sighed deeply, happy and content, careful not to move lest she disturb his peace. Her last, most secret thought before closing her eyes was: ‘I have just been deflowered and cared for by an expert.’ And then she sighed deeply and closed her eyes.

I felt her breathing deepen and her body go limp and lifeless beneath me, except for the rising and falling of her chest. Raising myself on my elbows and gazing down at her in admiration I was in awe for the wonderful Greek virgin she had once been for me. Then I smiled.

Slowly, I withdrew from between her tight steaming ex-virgin sheath and stood again, gazing down at her resting naked beauty. Collecting my thoughts I spoke to her.

‘We’re finished,’ I said firmly. ‘You’ve done well and should be proud of helping yourself keep your life in balance. I’m sure your thinking woman knows her rightful place now.’

‘From this moment onward as a natural female you’ll feel more comfortable around me and want to be near me more often. You’ll daydream about what it would be like if were always together and you’ll be happy to share what you have with those you love. Go to the bathroom and clean yourself, then return and get dressed and sit. You’ve done very well.’

Athena had opened her eyes when he had first spoken.

‘Yes,’ she said slowly without thinking. She had heard and then felt the command clearly from deep within herself somewhere, somehow. She sat upright, knowing what had happened, that she had lost her virginity, that he had taken it and she had let him, had wanted and needed him to. She had done her part and had no regrets. It was time to go. All would be well again now. She was happy. She had done well. He had said so.

I watched her sit up slowly, tiredly, then rise and walk through to the bathroom. The toilet flushed and within minutes and she was back. She dressed quickly, her eyes focussed as she donned the last of her clothing. Then she sat down opposite me again and looked down at the carpet.

‘I will call you and you will come,’ I instructed her firmly. ‘Unless I want you sooner.’

‘Yes.’ came the instant reply and Athena knew she would. Her pussy and her backside throbbed painfully.

‘Or you will call me as a feeling female when you feel the need.’

‘Yes,’ Athena heard herself say, knowing she didn’t want to leave. She felt drained.

I watched her blink several times and then slowly she raised her head. Her gaze focused directly upon my face. I smiled at her and spoke again.

‘It was time,’ I said firmly, the moment of truth having arrived. ‘For you to grow as a natural female and put your thinking woman into second place.’

‘Yes,’ Athena answered without thinking. She looked back at him. ‘I know that now.’ And she did. She had lost her virginity, given it to him, allowed him to take it from her, painfully and wonderfully, but she had no regrets. And he had punished her woman for bringing her so much unhappiness because she had allowed it to happen. She would never again be the woman she used to be. She no longer wanted to be. She would be female from now on. For him, she would always be a natural female.

‘Who am I?’ I asked, hopeful.

‘My master,’ came the unchosen words to Athena’s lips as she lowered her gaze to the carpet and she wondered why she felt good about saying them. Then she thought of Nikki and that velvet collar and then she smiled softly.

‘Good,’ I said, relieved. I rose from my chair, watching her rise with me. Then I led her to the door and ushered her out without another word, but inside my male mind was speaking volumes of the future I would have with her.

Athena smiled quietly and confidently to herself as she walked from the front door of his house. She felt as if she were still in a dream; no longer a virgin, now a woman. No, a female, she corrected herself with a grin. Feeling good, inside and out she was also sore between the legs and on her backside, and, she knew exactly why. She didn’t know what he had said to her that had caused her to allow him to take her virginity, but she knew it had been time, just as he’d said.

She had no regrets. There was just something about him, something strong, something different, something male. Apollonia should get herself a man like that, she thought, amused, not that weak boy that lets her boss him around like a child.

She sighed again and felt so good, tired, but very good. She had never felt so balanced in her entire life. Whatever he said must have been very special, she concluded.

Then she began to hum an ancient Greek love song to herself as she walked away. It was the song that she always played on her tape deck when she pleasured herself with her gentle knowing hands. Then she had another thought, a strange thought and an unexpected thought. She wondered if he was going to give her a collar, too. And then she smiled.