The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GREEK VIRGIN/S

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER 13

The following morning at a quarter past ten, Apollonia, angry, and there with a mission, sat across from John Davis. She half-smiled, politely, calmly, but inside her heart pounded. He had agreed to see her from her earlier phone call and now she was there, looking at his strong face and warm eyes. Athena had told her he was helping her with her problems.

She was nervous, but determined to get to the bottom of why her twin sister had come home with a red backside. Athena had tried to hide it, when, accidentally, Apollonia had walked into the bathroom to get some of her things, but it had been too late. She had seen her twin sister’s backside and been shocked speechless. Athena had begged her not to tell their mother and had then yelled at her to get out of the bathroom.

Apollonia knew nothing of John Davis other than from a visit or two and that he was the husband of her mother’s best friend. Athena had always been the weaker of the two of them. Even Nikki was stronger than she was when push came to shove. Athena’s personal assertiveness was there, but just never seemed to come out when it was needed. There was something, she noticed, as well, as she sat there, waiting for him to answer her question, a feeling, and a sensing she just did not understand. Her skin felt warmer than it should have. She mentally made the thought go away, needing to concentrate. She needed to keep her mind on things.

Apollonia was the eldest sister of them all, only by an hour, but she was the eldest, and, she felt responsible, but she was also frustrated as well, with many things. She wanted a known relationship with her boyfriend that her mother didn’t know she had. She didn’t love him, but it was better than having no one. He had recently touched her intimately for the first time, but she had stopped him before either of them had lost control.

Arriving home in a bad mood she had burst into the bathroom without knocking. That’s when she had seen Athena’s bare red backside. She hated the way Nikki had been keeping secrets from her lately; always smiling that quiet little satisfied smile. And this morning Athena had done it, too.

Little sleep had come her way all night long. And what dreams and thoughts she’d had, had been of red bottoms and the feeling of her boyfriend’s stubby fingers pushing down beneath her jeans and panties and then sliding warmly over her mound. She was tired and in the mood for a fight… with anybody.

‘Nothing that she didn’t want, didn’t agree to, and had needed for a long time,’ I finally answered her seriously, having allowed her a little time for some slight intimidation. I could see that Apollonia was nervous and I could also see that she was probably more determined in nature than either Athena or Nikki. I decided not to do what she would be expecting me to do, defend myself. I couldn’t believe my luck at unknowingly having created the opportunity to begin work on her welcoming to the fold.

‘What?’ Apollonia exclaimed aghast, becoming angrier. He didn’t even seem upset, just spoke normally. ‘She agreed?’

She held his deep gaze in her own, wanting him to see that she was suspicious of him. His eyes were very deep. She was contemplating the strange feeling coming over her. She felt intimidated for no reason and didn’t like it one bit.

‘Yes,’ I said casually. ‘She did.’ I was just staring gently at her, allowing her to lead the conversation wherever she wanted it to go.

All in all, Apollonia began to feel very strange indeed. She found she could not look at him for lengthy periods, even though she wanted to stare him down, just to let him know she wasn’t to be taken lightly. His eyes bothered her, but she didn’t know why. They were strong and captured her completely each time she gazed into them. She did not know whether to feel suspicious of him looking at her that way or just wait and see what happened next.

‘I don’t believe you,’ she said, shocked. Her own voice sounded strangely different to her ears, not as confident as she’d wanted it to sounded. She wanted to stay angry, but her mind seemed to be floating at times, as if trying to get away from his gaze. She did not like the feeling of the loss of personal control she was beginning to associate with looking at him. It as if his gaze were somehow drawing away all of her will to stay angry.

She mentally put her awareness into alert mode, but it was fighting to do it. Blinking several times she lost her focus. Each time she refocused she felt a little detached in a very strange sort of way.

Mentally, she tried to prepare herself to retain control of the conversation. He was not going to get away with hurting her sister like that, strong eyes and a nice smile or not, she thought. She just couldn’t believe how casual he was sounding about the whole thing.

‘I don’t care what you believe,’ I told her quietly, but sincerely, and I didn’t. I knew the trouble she could cause, but somehow I didn’t think she would.

‘What?’ Apollonia exclaimed, holding her temper. It angered her that he was being so casual and indifferent in his answers.

‘Jealous?’ I asked suddenly, with a slight grin, wondering where the hell that question had come from. Maybe offence was the best form of defence? I grinned silently.

‘What?’ Apollonia gasped, shocked by his voice as well as the immediate hot-flush sensation that immediately bathed her mind and body. It drove her thoughts further away from her anger. A part of her now felt far away, her sense of control of the conversation going with it. He must be crazy, she decided.

‘What?’

‘Too embarrassed or shamed to admit it, even to yourself?’ I prodded her.

‘What?’ Apollonia exclaimed, not believing what he was saying. A familiar rush tingled in her lower belly. She felt very flustered, and then blushed.

I saw my last beautiful Greek virgin now blushing and knew I had her measure. Women always blushed when they realised they had lost complete control of their mind or body, or someone had discovered a truth about them. It was a sexual side effect of feeling controlled or helpless, every woman’s fantasy no matter what her nationality or liberationist views were. Women were women and females were natural females, I smiled to myself, mentally preparing for the next phase of her eventual submission.

‘Even now your woman’s mind is thinking thoughts of a sexual nature,’ I stated matter-of-factly, but casually as if I was talking about the weather.

‘What?’ Apollonia exploded, shocked to the core at the way he was speaking to her and what he was saying. Her lips suddenly felt hot. Her mouth was dry. She suddenly thought of his hand caressing her thigh, feeding more fire to her loins. It refreshed her memory and emotions of the many times she had pleasured herself with her own gentle hands. She had yet to have a lover, but intended to change that soon with her boyfriend.

Then she imagined John Davis again, his hand moving on her, spanking her like he’d done to her sister. She felt as if she were in a sauna, feeling his arm holding her in a loving, but captive embrace, his voice and his lips even more persuasive than his deep gaze, coming closer and closer.

Her warmth spread upwards over her lower belly. Her loins were restless and cramped and nervous. Her heart was agitated. Her mind did not want to stop what she was thinking, yet knew she should. She wanted to be angry, as mad as hell for what he had done to Athena.

‘Jealousy of your sister’s natural female happiness isn’t a crime,’ I said quietly, causally.

‘What?’ Apollonia exploded, angrier than ever. ‘I’m not jealous of Athena!’ Her face began to sweat; she felt the coolness of the gentle air-conditioned air as it dried the tiny beads of her thought’s effects on her forehead and upper lip. Her hand moved to rest on her knee. She squeezed it and drew breath instantly when her thighs squeezed together, involuntarily. A chill suddenly passed over her body from head to toe as the slow fire between her legs began to seethe in earnest.

I left my incensed Greek virgin alone to her thoughts, knowing she was deepening her anger as well as her own trap with every furthering thought she was having. Then I spoke.

‘Everything I said and did was for her own good, just as she wanted me to,’ I said casually. ‘She came to me for help with a self-confidence problem.’

Apollonia listened to his voice through her angry mind and sensual thoughts. He was right, she admitted. Athena had been having trouble in that area lately and couldn’t seem to do anything about it on her own.

‘That doesn’t give you the right to hurt her!’ She blasted, finally giving him some curry of her real thoughts. She was intimidated by the authoritative tone in his voice, not that he was being rude, it was just there. Recognising that it was there angered her even more so.

She wasn’t quite sure what to do, so she didn’t look at him directly for a few seconds. She had been trying to stare him down, but it was hopeless. There was something about his eyes. They were strong, compelling. They seemed to sparkle. Suddenly she imagined herself leaning forward and kissing him hungrily on his mouth. Her heart picked up its beat the instant the image came to mind. What was wrong with her? She wondered angrily, then puzzled at the sensual images she was having.

‘I didn’t hurt her,’ I said gently, patiently, as if explaining myself to a ten-year-old child.

Apollonia hated being condescended to or spoken down to, and even more so, she hated being patronised.

‘Don’t talk to me like that!’ She snapped angrily at him, at the same time imagining herself kneeling and undressing him. She shook her head a little to clear away the thoughts and mentally pulled off his shoes, then reached up and undid the clasp and belt on his trousers, slipping them down over his knees then off and over his feet.

Her hands quickly found his underwear, and, with both thumbs, they too were removed from his body very quickly. She then undid the buttons of her dress, letting it fall to the floor. Her underwear came next, until finally, in her mind’s eye and imagination, she was naked and completely without shame about her nudity, or guilt about what she was doing as she leaned forward with her mouth and hands and took him deeply into her mouth and throat.

‘I’ll talk to you any way I like,’ I told her calmly. ‘Besides, you like me talking to you like that. It makes you feel things that are nice. That’s why you want to be happy like your sister is now.’

The sound of his voice snapped her out of her unwanted sensual daydreaming, but she’d heard the last part of his sentence.

‘What?’ She exploded again at him, angry now with herself as well. ‘Are you kidding? Are you crazy, or what?’

‘You want what your sister had and you’re jealous and angry because you don’t quite know how to go about getting it,’ I said calmly to her as if we were having a polite casual conversation. ‘It’s not a crime to want to be spanked.’

‘What?’ Apollonia shouted, clenching her fists in her lap and staring hard into his warm strong eyes. She wanted to explode. What kind of man was he? She thought frantically. Her backside clenched tightly as her knees pressed firmly together. She was livid at him and at herself, but in her mind’s eye she heard his deep moan of pleasure as she took him orally and was happy.

She had always wondered about the stories her Greek girlfriends had told her about foreigners. They’re not like us, she thought as she began to sensually slide his arrow deeper and deeper into her throat in her mind. Then suddenly she shook her head again and quickly collected her thoughts as well as her anger, not understanding her mental behaviour.

‘I don’t know what your game is, John,’ she said, trying to remain calm. ‘And I don’t know why you’re speaking to me like this. But if you think you’re going to get away with hurting my sister you’ve got another thing coming!’

‘Mr. Davis, to you,’ I said seriously, staring directly at her.

Ohh, God, she groaned, embarrassed and intimidated, but his authoritative tone only fired her mental imaginings that would just not go away. Her eyes dropped from his and looked away. She had seen Athena’s bottom, not for long, but she had seen it. It had been so red, a deep dark crimson.

As she’d looked at it, strong sensations had swamped her body and mind immediately. She closed her eyes briefly to escape his warm penetrating gaze, but all she escaped to was the powerful image of engulfing him completely, right down to the very roots of his pubic hairs.

I said nothing, but I could see that inside her head she was saying plenty to herself, or imagining it. A thousand tiny beads of glistening sweat lined her forehead and upper lip. Her hands clenched and unclenched continually. I smiled at her then and said only one word, but I said it with a knowing and condescending smile.

‘Yep,’ I grinned.

‘Ohh, Christ!’ Apollonia suddenly exploded at him. ‘How dare you try to intimidate me! How dare you hurt my sister! And how dare you tell me I’m jealous of her being spanked like that! How dare you!’

‘Because I can,’ I smiled quietly and waited. Then I added as she looked up, ‘And because you need me to so you can be happy, too, like Athena.’

‘I don’t!’ Apollonia erupted in blazing anger, jumping to her feet. It was too much. He was too much. ‘I don’t need you to make me happy! I don’t need you for anything! I don’t need anybody for anything!’

‘Who else is going to love you?’ I said, as amazed at the words as she was.

‘What?’ Apollonia exploded angrily again. Words failed her. ‘What? I have a boyfriend! How dare you! I have a boyfriend! How dare you speak to me like that!’

She stood towering over me with her fists clenching and unclenching by her sides. If she’d been a man I would have been seconds away from being well and truly thrashed. I was about to tread a dangerous path, I could feel it coming, but I couldn’t stop it.

‘From what I’ve seen of you so far,’ I said quietly, staring hard up into her blazing eyes and angry red face as my only defence to her jumping into the chair on top of me. ‘You’re probably more of a man than your boyfriend and you’ve probably always dreamed about having a set of balls, too. Don’t you like being a girl? Or do you really like girls?’

Apollonia exploded furiously. Her eyes blazed as she quickly drew back her hand and swung down at him to knock his head off his shoulders. And when she did, two things seemed to happen at once.

The first was his vice-like grip that grabbed her wrist and yanked it firmly as her arm flashed down at his face. The second was her world suddenly turning round as he pulled on her arm and spun her like a top. Off balance and with his added momentum she completed an ungraceful pirouette and then fell face first with a crash on top of him. Her head landed in the firm muscled flesh of his shoulder.

‘Ughhh! She grunted loudly from the force of her fall. Immediately she tried to get up, but found she could hardly move. He held her arms pinned by her sides, as she lay prostrate on top of him, breathing in the smell of him as she gasped and struggled. Then suddenly he moved beneath her and the single chair reclined, such that she now lay fully on top of his body, a hard lump pressing solidly into her lower belly. She was mortified.

I couldn’t have planned it better myself, I grinned, while holding her arms pinned. She struggled vigorously. I could have planned it worse, but I couldn’t have planned it better. My third beautiful Greek virgin had just fallen right into my lap, literally. Shifting my hold on both her arms I quickly slid it down to her wrists and brought both hands behind her back and up a little, pressing them against her lower back. My left hand grabbed a handful of the thick black bun on the back of her head and pulled it firmly.

‘Aahhh!’ Apollonia shouted as he yanked cruelly back on her hair, pulling her head up and back off his shoulder. The skin across her throat stretched as taut as a tanned leather hide. Desperately she tried to free her wrists behind her back, but his strength was too much. He just pressed them down harder into her back.

She tried throwing her hips from side to side and kick her legs, but he quickly wrapped his own strong thighs around hers, preventing her from doing anything, except to lay there on top of him. The hard lump kept rubbing against her lower belly each time she moved and her body felt as if it was on fire. She struggled fiercely again, but it was no use. She was trapped like a pig on a spit.

‘Let me up!’ She exploded verbally, instead of physically. ‘Let go of me! Let go of me!’ But he didn’t. Instead, he pulled her head back even more, stretching the skin of her throat as tightly as a snare drum.

I acted from instinct alone and opened my mouth wide while holding her in her struggles. Lifting my head I closed my mouth quickly over the tight warm skin of her throat. The pulse of her racing heart hammered my lips as I sucked deeply on her flesh.

She tried to say something and struggled even harder, but all that came from her lips was a strangled cry. I sucked her throat strongly from the base of her neck all the way up and under her chin, forcing her head to be in whatever position I wanted it. Again I heard a gargled gasp and again she renewed her vigorous struggles, but I held her fast with my legs around hers and my hand holding the back of her hair.

I worked my mouth over her chin, forcing her head into position for my mouth. Her lips glistened from the spittle of her anger and struggling. For the first time then, since her fall on to the top of me I saw her blazing eyes-wide and white, they were fiery and deep.

Apollonia was terrified and she was aroused. The hard lump moved against her lower belly, seemingly independently of him while he kissed her throat and neck brutally. She stared murderously down at him while he held her head painfully by the hair, trying to scream, but he yanked her hair hard back again. She groaned in pain.

I had a date with my destiny and my last Greek vestal virgin was it. Moving instinctively, I acted with deliberate intent.

‘Aarrrgh!’ Apollonia cried in a voice not her own. It sounded like a parched croak. He relaxed his grip only a little then forced her head downward, but before she could draw breath and scream he covered her mouth with his hot lips. Her mind spun crazily. His lips smothered her, his tongue trying to force its way inside her mouth. She clenched her jaws tightly shut, but instantly felt his fingers tighten in her hair. The pain was tremendous, such that she relaxed her jaws a little. The instant she did his strong tongue sank deeply inside her mouth, duelling with hers and licking the roof of her mouth.

I hungrily reached into her, feeding on her futile struggles, kissing her deeply and tonguing her savagely. She would not miss her own date with destiny or fate and she would not miss her date with me.

Apollonia gasped into his throat, breathing his sweet humid air and rapidly becoming breathless. Her struggles against him became weaker by the passing second, but she refused to give in. Tears stung her eyes, but again and again his tongue fought and defeated her. Then it grasped hers and began sucking on it strongly, drawing it into his mouth, inside his mouth where she could feel his flesh with her own tongue. His taste was sweet.

Her mind and senses then tumbled when the hard lump in his groin moved again against her deeper lower belly. She groaned frantically again inside his mouth. As she did so, he released her tongue and speared his own deeply down inside her mouth again as if he was trying to shove it all the way down her throat. She groaned her protests in vain while he continued to reach down into her.

I could sense a weakening in her. Her mouth tasted sweet as did her hot humid breath, but I was rapidly running out of oxygen. Then inside I smiled as I felt her tentatively grip my tongue and begin to gently suck it while her hips pressing down with a gentle action all of their own.

Apollonia began to feel faint, not realising the behaviour of her hips moving against his on top of that hard lump until she did. And when she did she was aghast in her thoughts, but not in her awareness as she realised also that she’d been sucking on his invading male tongue as well. Instantly she stopped what she hadn’t known she’d been doing, but his tongue continued to lick and plunge into her throat while he forcibly held her mouth trapped beneath his.

Vigorously, she renewed her struggles momentarily, but that only caused her hips and thighs to jostle against the hard lump and she stopped, suffocating in the depth of his brutal debilitating kiss. Then suddenly he pulled her head away and up, stretching her throat once again.

‘Aaahhh!’ She gasped, sucking hungrily on the fresh cool air about her face. With her head arched back, her pubis pressed down firmly against the life that lived alive in him down there. She was about to scream, when suddenly he forced her face back to his, her mouth back to his, his tongue back to the depths of her throat. And once again she tumbled quickly into the humid air of his own body and the savageness of his plunging tongue and ravaging kiss.

And there he held her trapped until almost all of the breathable air in her body had been used. Only when her senses began to swoon crazily and she felt herself beginning to relax toward fainting and begin sucking his tongue once again did she feel him finally release her from his raping mouth. And then he released her hair.

‘Aaahhh!’ She gasped loudly again as her face fell into his muscled shoulder. His hand on the back of her head held her there immovable while she gasped and drew in all the air she could find.

Then suddenly, before she could think another thought he released her legs from his and twisted. She felt the chair straighten up. It hurt her lower back. Then he flipped her suddenly to one side and lifted her sideways, such that she now lay across his lap with her wrists pinned behind her back once again. Her face rested on the small table beside his chair.

And once again that hard lump pushed strongly into her lower belly while she breathed the cool air down into her deepest lungs. She felt beaten and savaged yet fired and aroused.

I held her firmly; gazing down at the tautness of her dress pulled over her backside. Then I smiled and just sat there for several minutes, slowly regaining my breath. Her struggles then momentarily ceased. It was worth it, I thought. She was worth it. They were worth it, all three of them, and we were worth it. I grinned again, swinging my right hand hard down on the firmness of her dress-covered Greek virgin rump. There was no challenge, like no challenge.

‘Owwwww!’ I heard her shriek.

‘This is what you want!’ I said firmly, repeatedly bringing my hand hard down across her firm, but trembling backside. ‘Don’t you?’

‘Aaagh! Noo!’ Apollonia cried out loudly against the pain in her behind. ‘Stop! Let me up!’ But he ignored her and continued to smack her forcefully. The tears of her utter humiliation streamed for her eyes, but she wasn’t crying. Again and again his firm hand landed heavily on her backside and again and again she shrieked loudly in pain as it did. Each hard smack seemed to be becoming harder.

Upon reaching twenty I stopped and rested my hand on her rump. She tensed, expecting another smack that never arrived. I heard her sigh and smiled. She wasn’t crying, but I knew I had only just begun.

Appolonia’s backside burned terribly and felt very hot. Each time his hand had whacked her the jolt jarred her painfully, forcing her to try and escape the pain by jamming her hips downward, but each time she did she felt the hard lump pushing up against her lower belly and mons.

Her heart raced. Her pulse thumped in her temples and she felt the air-conditioned air drying the sweat on her face. Now she was just relieved it was over and breathed deeply, fighting to keep down her tears of embarrassment and humiliation at being placed over his knee at twenty years of age and smacked like a naughty child. Her mind and body flooded with absolute anger, as well as strange and never-before-felt sensations. She wondered then if Athena had felt those same feelings.

‘Aaaaargh!’ She cried out suddenly, as her backside exploded again in force and pain with the hard impact of his hand. ‘No! Stop! Stop!’

‘This is what you want, but didn’t have the courage to ask for, isn’t it? I said forcefully, repeatedly and steadily smacking my right hand firmly down on the firm Greek backside that lay hidden for the moment beneath the material of her dress. It reached half way down her thighs.

It had ridden a little higher than its usual drop and stretched tightly across her thighs, about six inches beneath the cheeks of her bottom. I changed the direction of my next few smacks then and reddened the bare thighs above her knees, upward to the bottom of the dress.

‘No! Aargh! Nooo!’ Apollonia shrieked in more hurtful pain as he smacked the back of her thighs. She was nearing her limit and she knew it. Already she sobbed deeply between smacks. Her bottom blazed in agony and the back of her legs stung like crazy.

Then he was smacking her backside once again, several more times, and then he stopped. She groaned loudly, her heart racing unstoppable, not believing what was happening as she lay there sniffing and relieved because of the cessation of the smacks.

Her arms ached behind her back where he held them pinned securely and the hard lump pushed arousingly and a little hurtfully into her mons. Then suddenly aghast, she jumped, terrified as she felt him tugging upward on her dress, working it higher up her thighs.

‘No!’ She shouted, angry and terrified and renewing her violent struggles.

‘Don’t! Don’t! No!’ But he kept on tugging upward on both sides until she felt him get it up over her backside to her lower back. She burned with shame and embarrassment. The humiliation of it all was almost too much.

I raised my right hand and smacked down hard over the sexy white cotton panties that covered her firm Greek bottom. She shrieked, struggling more vigorously than ever, but I held her exactly where I wanted her. Again and again I smacked her backside all over from top to bottom, side to side, then back down to her knees and up again. She howled like a wailing nightmare. By the time I had counted twenty and stopped to rest my hand on her trembling cheeks she was sobbing deeply.

All of Appolonia’s bad luck was happening to her at once, she thought desperately. She’d thought of many things while trying to ignore and escape the blazing pain in her butt and legs and one had been her father and the love she missed from him.

She’d thought of her mother and their lonely lives since coming to a country where work and earning money was all that seemed to be important. She’d thought of her sisters and the constant fights they always seemed to be having and she’d thought of her boyfriend that she didn’t even really like all that much, but at least it was better than being lonely. And in the middle of fresh thoughts of the same things she suddenly died of utter shame.

‘Noooo!’ She screamed and struggled fiercely. ‘Noooo! Don’t! Please! Don’t!’

My erection strengthened and lengthened as I pulled her white cotton underwear up tightly between the cheeks of her behind like a thong. Her ass was crimson, a deep dark red. The backs of her legs were red as well, but nowhere near as brightly lit as her ass. Then I yanked her white cottons even more firmly upwards between the darkness of her cheeks.

‘Nnoo! Oww!’ Apollonia cried in pain and in shame, in embarrassment and in utter humiliation. The tears of her anguish streamed unstoppable from her eyes as all of the hurt and suffering in her life seemed to slowly release in her while he continued to pound her bare flesh with his hard hand.

More and more she cried, louder and louder from her heart and from her soul until she was no longer aware of the pain, even though the stinging smacks continued. She was only aware of how good it felt to finally let go of all of her life’s pain and suffering and cry it all out from the bottom of her heart. And she did, and was still weeping openly long after the hard painful smacks had ceased to rain down on her agonising bottom. She only became aware of that fact when a soothing warm hand glided gently over the throbbing cheeks of her behind and the backs of her legs.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped between sobs, not sure whether to expect more pain or just relax and enjoy its absence.

I caressed her bare crimson cheeks and the backs of her legs from her knees up to her scarlet cheeks that trembled and flinched several times as I did so. She sighed and sniffed often, as well as adding an occasional fresh batch of tears even though I no longer smacked her. Finally she calmed and lay still across my lap, accepting the touch of my hand as it rubbed soothingly over every square inch of red skin on her butt and the backs of her legs. Then I ceased moving my hand altogether and just let it rest on her red right cheek.

‘Ohh!’ Apollonia sighed deeply at nothing happening whatsoever. No tears now, no pain, and no soothing warm rubbing hand, just nothing. She felt drained, physically and emotionally, but she also felt better, somehow, as if a great load had been lifted from her shoulders. She pondered that feeling as she lay there across his lap, no longer noticing the hard lump pressed into her mons, accepting its firm living presence as if it had always been there.

She lifted her head and then settled her face down again on the small glass top of the table, finding a more comfortable resting-place for her right cheek. The glass felt cool against her skin, compared to the deep throbbing heat in her backside and legs.

‘That’s what you wanted,’ I said quietly, after a while. ‘Wasn’t it?’

Apollonia didn’t answer right away. And then she did.

‘No,’ she said softly, but there was no anger or venom in her tone, just a statement of fact.

‘That’s what you needed,’ I said. ‘Wasn’t it?’

After a full minute;

‘No,’ Apollonia replied, enjoying an unusual freedom from everything and everyone for the moment.

‘You feel better now, don’t you?’

After a little while;

‘No,’ she lied, softly and not caring.

‘Oowww!’ She cried out suddenly as her backside lit up like the fourth of July, exploding in agonising pain once more. But it was only one single hard strike. She had no more tears left to cry and lay still and tense, waiting for the next. Finally, after several minutes of silence and no more spanking she relaxed her body again.

‘Be honest enough as a natural female to tell the truth for once,’ I said quietly.

Apollonia said nothing, just lay there, the occasional sniff the only thing breaking the comfortable silence that had settled.

‘But you do feel better for having just been spanked, don’t you?’ I repeated quietly.

Apollonia thought about that for a few minutes. She did feel better. She felt free for some reason, but she wasn’t sure what she felt free of or from. Her mind felt light. She knew she hadn’t cried so hard and so long like that since she was very small child and even then she couldn’t remember doing it in the same heartfelt way.

‘Yes,’ she finally said softly, knowing it to be true. The spanking had caused her to finally break and cry her heart out, so she figured it was the spanking that had caused her to feel better.

I smiled and affectionately squeezed her right buttock as a reward for her honesty.

‘Oh!’ Apollonia gasped, so softly that it was hardly that, more of a firm sigh. And then she gave in and relaxed her hips, which she had been holding up and off the hard lump against her mons, whenever she’d remembered to. Her loins settled fully, the hard lump now seemingly not as painful to lie upon.

‘Oohh,’ she sighed, almost a bare whisper. It was so good to relax. Then, feeling absolutely drained of life energy she gently closed her eyes, resting in the deep peace and warmth of her buttocks and legs as her thoughts began to wander.

I had sat there watching Appolonia’s face for a while and lost track of time. I’d been thinking about Nikki and Athena and the life with Lauren I now no longer wanted. I thought Apollonia must have dozed off beneath the soothing feelings of my stroking hand over her reddened derriere. I wondered if I would have to contend myself with only two Greek virgins after all?

Apollonia sighed. She had surprised herself by drifting off for a few seconds and had imagined images that disturbed her now as they ran fresh in her alert mind. She had to leave. It wasn’t safe for her to remain there, to remain on his lap with his hand caressing her bare behind. It wasn’t him. She didn’t trust herself.

I was beginning to be having second thoughts about my grand plan, as nice as it seemed to me. It was simply the ethics of it all, given Appolonia’s negative response to her spanking. It should have been different, I figured. I felt a little disheartened, but I had never known such wondrous and natural happiness as a dominant male. With an almost, but not quite defeated sigh I released her wrists from behind her back and gently brought her arms down beside her. I lifted her by the shoulders until she sat sideways on my chair.

Slowly then, she stood up. I steadied her by holding onto her hip with my right hand, staring at the deep white V of her white cottons I had turned into a G-string. She quickly adjusted her underwear and dress, then surprised me by turning and walking toward the kitchen. She surprised me again a few moments later when she returned carrying two cold drinks.

With one in each hand she handed me one before she sat down opposite in the large single chair. I glanced at her grip on the glass she held, noticing the strong sinews in her tanned forearms moving. They flexed as she lifted it to her mouth to sip.

I looked at her face. It seemed relaxed and calm, but her eyes were wide open. She was staring at me without blinking. I waited and raised my eyebrows. She didn’t respond or move in any way. I felt became a bit panicky. Then I rose from the chair and stepped closer to her. Her eyes widened, but she didn’t move, didn’t speak, just sat staring up at me, and in a strange way. I laid a gentle hand upon her shoulder. She didn’t respond to my touch in any way, except to sigh. I squeezed her shoulder.

‘What’s wrong? Waiting for an apology?’ I asked, genuinely concerned, but again she did not respond, except to shake her head gently and sigh as I again squeezed her shoulder gently. Then I reached forward and took the loosely held glass of cold drink from her hand and placed it on the small table. I placed my own glass down as well. I was now definitely concerned.

Apollonia was nervous and gazed up at him, wondering what was going on and what was wrong with her. She had not been expecting him to let her up, let alone leave.

Dejectedly, she wondered that he might not want her. With that thought she was immediately swamped with feelings of rejection that hurt her deeply. She wanted to leave, but she didn’t She didn’t know what she wanted or needed right then and felt confused, sad.

Then her mind clouded as if a fog had settled over it completely. Her thoughts stopped immediately as if she had been suspended in time. She heard nothing, saw nothing, felt nothing and feared nothing during. It had simply stopped. Then, just as suddenly it cleared. The fog lifted.

She felt as if she’d just woken up from a deep and refreshing sleep. She felt different somehow, then instantly came to life beneath his light grip on her shoulder. She looked up at him. His gaze was warm. She looked around then back at him again. Then she glanced briefly at his right hand resting on her shoulder.

‘Share a thought,’ I said, getting nowhere with my own. I looked down at my hand and slowly withdrew it from her shoulder, then took a step backwards, wondering just what the hell was going on. I was a little confused and puzzled by her reaction and behaviour. A stupid plan, anyway, I thought as my mind tried to envisage what colour prison stripes came in.

‘What do you mean asking me what’s going on? Apollonia said defeated. ‘I have to be somewhere and I’m late already.’

‘Stay where you are,’ I said forcefully on nothing but an impulse to do so, my heart hammering in my ribs. I was commanding her. She had been about to rise from her chair when she froze, relaxed and then stopped all movement an d settled back down into it, her arms hanging limp and loose by her sides.

Her calm wide eyes stared up at me, mouth slightly open, but she said nothing, did nothing. I just stood there, not knowing exactly what was going on with her, but not willing to touch her again. Maybe she’d really been hurt? I thought as I stood silently staring down at her.

I waited and watched the attractive young Greek virgin for another five full minutes according to my watch. She could have got up and left at any time, but she hadn’t. She just sat and watched me. My work with her sisters had seen me develop immense patience since it had begun, but after more than five minutes she still had not moved, and she had not said a single word.

Apollonia knew her eyes were open and she that was breathing normally, but she just wasn’t doing anything. She had never felt so strange in all her life. Drawing a deep breath she desperately tried to figure out what the hell was going on with her, and in the still silence she then noticed the strong, but concerned look in his eyes.

She wanted to go, but she wanted to stay. She wanted him to make her stay, and in realising that fact she made up her mind to go. Taking a deep breath she sighed and rose then looked at him squarely. His gaze was warm and honest and strong. She could not believe the day’s events, or her reaction to them. Her bottom throbbed warmly as did the backs of her legs.

‘Don’t do anything like that again, John,’ Apollonia said quietly to him, wondering why she was about to say what she was. What was he doing? She thought, puzzled. Surely he wasn’t going to let her leave? Didn’t he find her attractive? But he was Lauren’s husband, she reminded herself, then decided to clear the air.

My mind sprang into high gear like a steel trap and my heart skipped a beat. She stood a few feet away from me, just standing there looking at me while I gazed at her, my thoughts wildly calculating all of the previous events leading up to that moment in time.

‘John,’ Apollonia then said with a softer tone of voice, hoping he’d read between the lines. ‘Maybe you want to make a move on me, and maybe on Athena, too, or Nikki, for all I know. But that was not the way. Okay?’

Her voice with a question seemed to interrupt his thoughts. He looked at her, seeming to really focus on her eyes and face. Then she noticed for the first time how handsome he looked for an older man. She’d never really thought of him in that way. Then she reminded herself she hadn’t thought of him in any way.

I gazed at her face, her eyes, her nose, wondering how beautiful she’d look naked. Her eyes were soft and questioning. Then, without thinking of any possible consequences I stepped a pace forward. My fingers slowly extended toward her shoulder until they touched her and then rested lightly there. I watched her face. As my fingers touched her shoulder her face seemed to relax and soften.

‘Oh,’ Apollonia sighed, feeling the heavy cloud of emotional confusion settle immediately back upon her mind. She didn’t want to go and she didn’t want to stay unasked. She had thought it had been the time, that special moment that came only once in a girl’s life, but he was letting her go.

He had spanked her and had hurt her, and then he had soothed and caressed her bare bottom and the soft insides of her thighs, while not actually touching her private person. But he had been so close, so close, she had thought it would happen, hoped it would happen. But now he was letting her go after all that. She couldn’t think, couldn’t concentrate, but remained gazing at him as if waiting for him to answer some unasked question. She felt very tense in a strange world she’d never visited before.

I waited, but she didn’t move or say anything. Her gaze, relaxed and calm, never left my face, although it seemed as if it were looking through me, not at me. It was the strangest situation I think I had ever been in. I stared at her eyes.

The semi-glazed look was back, as if she were somewhere else or deep inside her own thoughts. I reached out with my left hand and lightly touched her cheek, my eyes never leaving her face. Then suddenly I sensed that strange look leaving, as if it was another part of her mind somewhere. I withdrew my touch and waited.

Apollonia wondered why she felt so good. She had felt tired and sore when she’d first gotten up from his lap and his warm soothing hand. She turned and took only two strides before hearing his firm voice as she strode toward the front door into her quickening third step.

‘Stop!’ I shouted forcefully.

Apollonia angered instantly at his tone of voice and stopped. If he was going to let her go, she thought. Why not just let her go? Why keep torturing her? He just wasn’t getting it. She was back in a world where nothing mattered because sadly, she thought. She was the only one in it. Calm was all that existed. She remembered her firm spanking and his soothing hands, and the way she had just cried and cried.

I watched amazed as she’d slowed immediately and then stopped, her arms now hanging loosely by her sides. She had not turned to face me. Something was beginning to click inside my mind. It hadn’t crystallised as yet, but it was beginning to. I walked over to where she stood and stopped behind her, noticing the shapely curve of her backside.

Then I moved around to her front. She had that same relaxed look in her gaze that she’d had before, eyes looking directly ahead and not blinking, breathing slow and gentle and completely relaxed. Then I did something that even surprised me. I leaned forward and kissed her gently, but firmly on the lips.

‘Oh,’ Apollonia sighed through her nose as he kissed her. She felt her lips move beneath his, as instinctively, she kissed him back. It was a gentle kiss, a tender kiss. She noticed immediately the rate of her breathing had increased considerably. Confused, she stepped back away from him and gazed into her eyes.

He leaned forward and kissed her again, this time allowing his tongue to gently force its way inside her relaxed mouth. He gently touched her tongue, which brought an immediate soft sigh as she kissed him back. She was aware that her own tongue had entered his mouth.

Then the kiss ended. She felt a little breathless and gazed at him. He was studying her face closely, intently. She just couldn’t figure it out and was becoming very sad and despondent in her feelings of rejection and attraction for him, to him, and by him.

As I searched her face I noticed that her breathing had changed from gentle to slightly panting, and with only two moderate kisses. Glancing down at her groin I wondered what the hell was happening inside her body and mind. Then I became concerned. What if I was doing her some irreparable damage by what I was doing? I wondered, walking back around behind her.

Then I waited. After a few moments she stepped forward and picked up her pace, then continued striding quickly away until she was put of sight and had left the house altogether. I heard the front door close quietly.

I shook my head in concern and wonder and sat down again, puzzled in the extreme. She had definitely seemed to be affected by the exposure of my sexual dominance of her, but I couldn’t figure out what she had been thinking. Something was still crystallising in my mind about it, about her, but it still had not arrived in full. The ethics of male dominance and female submissiveness then began to flood back into my thoughts and I wondered if I’d been born in the wrong century. With Apollonia, everything was unknown at this stage. But in a way, a strange way, I thought it very exciting.

Then I thought of Nikki and Athena and for the first time noticed my bodily state and adjusted myself for comfort while my mind continued to logically retrace everything that had happened. Maybe Apollonia was too much a woman? I puzzled. Maybe she couldn’t be dominated? Then I closed my eyes while I relived the whole bizarre situation all over again in my mind. A feeling of deep sadness then came over me at the thought of only having two of the beautiful Greek virgins for the rest of my life.