The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GREEK VIRGIN/S

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER 11

Lauren had again left early to go shopping with Marcena and that had been fine with me. An easy truce had settled over us in the past week, not of hostility, but of acceptance that neither of us liked the other anymore. I had risen reasonably early, given that it was a Saturday morning.

The first waking thought I’d had, had been of Athena. A warm feeling of fondness had accompanied it. The first image I’d had enter my imagination had been that of her dark Greek virgin shrubbery that had burst into view when she had lifted her hips up off the chair as she’d reefed her jeans and knickers down to her knees. And the first erection I’d had had accompanied that first image. It had been harder than my usual morning glory. I had agreed to meet her again during the day on the following Wednesday when she had a day off.

I wondered as I sat typing a bit of work for a magazine how I would eventually get Nikki and Athena, as well as Apollonia when she eventually got with the program to all agree willingly to share me among themselves. There had not been a full minute go by since my eyes had opened when I had not smiled or grinned in some way.

I was happy, really happy for the first time since I could remember and I intended to remain that way. I knew, however, that I would not be satisfied with just two of the sisters. I wanted all three, all to myself, and, if possible, for the rest of my life. And I was impatient.

As far as my marriage went I now realised fully that it was not a matter of if, but when we would separate. I didn’t really like the idea of a messy divorce. I didn’t think she did, either. Half of everything we had would suit me fine and that included the house. I didn’t want to live there anymore.

I wanted a fresh start somewhere, maybe up in the mountains with the fresh air and singing birds and lots of privacy where I could be alone with my three little Greek slaves? There were no doubts in my mind that I cared deeply for both Nikki and Athena.

I also had no doubts that I would care just as deeply for Apollonia as soon as I got her into my stable.

I had already been thinking about her and how I could bring it about. The main thing was as I saw it, was that I was enjoying life as a male for the first time in my life and I simply didn’t want it to end. I hadn’t turned into a control freak, but the natural dominance of being a male along with the natural submission of females, to me just felt right in every aspect.

How many years I had remaining I didn’t know, but I did know I was going to live them as a male, in every sense. I smiled then and went back to my typing, wanting to finish it before Nikki arrived to do the cleaning. I had decided not to take her to the beach this day. There was still work for the magazine I had to finish before I could call the weekend my own and besides, I had a few surprises for Nikki when she arrived.

She arrived promptly at ten. I let her in with a warm smile and was genuinely glad to see her. She must have been glad to see me, too because once I’d shut the door she wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me strongly.

‘Mmmmm,’ I whispered, leaning forward to kiss her forehead. ‘What a wonderful way to greet your master.’

‘Mmmm,’ Nikki sighed in return, letting go of him then to gaze into his dancing eyes. She loved the way they did that and credited her presence as being the cause. It made her feel good about herself.

‘I’ve missed you, baby,’ I smiled at her. She smiled back and leaned into me once more, her arms encircling my waist once and hugging me.

Nikki released him, feeling as if she belonged to him. It was a wonderful feeling that feeling of utterly belonging to someone, of being owned. She followed him into the lounge where he sat down in his chair.

‘Athena seems a little different, Master,’ Nikki said quietly as she sat at his feet. Thank you for helping her.’ Her arms rested over his right knee, the fingers of her hands interlocked and supporting the weight of her arms.

I smiled down at her and rested my hand over hers on my knee.

‘In what way does she seem different?’

‘Happier, I think,’ Nikki replied. She was enjoying the warmth his hand had over hers. ‘It’s as if she’s doing some deep thinking, maybe? She’s been quiet this morning. I tried to talk to her about it or answer any questions she might’ve had, but she didn’t seem to want to.’

‘That’s okay,’ I said, squeezing her hands. ‘She’ll be fine. I’m glad I was here to be able to help and proud of you, too, for asking on her behalf. I’ve got some more work to do with her yet, but she’s on her way. I don’t think she’ll have a problem with her self-confidence for much longer.’

Nikki smiled.

‘I don’t think so, either, Master,’ she said, believing the words themselves. Apollonia should see him, too, she thought. Then the stuck-up bitch might come down to earth a bit and not treat her like a little girl, sometimes. She was only a little older. That was all, not a generation.

She loved both of her elder sisters dearly as family, but when it came to favourites, Athena had always treated her like a friend whereas Apollonia had always made her feel like a child in the way she spoke down to her. Athena would lend her clothes, too, but Apollonia wouldn’t let her get near hers. She didn’t know how Appolonia’s secret boyfriend put up with her. She was always bossing him around.

‘She wants to change,’ I told her quietly, admiring the memory of Athena’s determination and the fact that she’d been crying without realising it at the time. ‘That’s the main thing.’

Nikki sighed, wishing both sisters could feel like she did, could have a master like she did and could feel as happy as she did. Athena and Apollonia never smiled much unless they were trying to get something from her or their mother, or someone.

She smiled up at him, wishing that both her sisters could smile with the same heartfelt happiness she’d been smiling since meeting her master and losing her virginity, but she knew she couldn’t ask him to help Apollonia, too. He’d think her entire family was a bunch of emotional cripples. It was enough he was helping Athena. Maybe Athena could bring Apollonia down a peg or two? She thought idly, once her master had helped her get her self-confidence back.

‘No housework today?’ I asked, forming a slight frown on my forehead.

Nikki’s eyes widened. She’d forgotten. She had been so happy just sitting at his feet and talking it had never entered her head.

‘Oh!’ She said, startled and fearing for the temperature in her butt. Then she jumped up to her feet. ‘I—’

I smiled.

‘It’s okay,’ I said. ‘But you better hop into it now.’

‘Yes, Master,’ Nikki said quickly, about to turn and head for the closet where the vacuum cleaner lived.

‘And Nikki?’ I added. ‘You can leave your top here with me.’

‘Oh!’ Nikki gasped, then smiled. She loved his surprises, never knowing from which quarter they would come.

Grasping the bottom of her tank top with both hands she quickly whipped it up and over her head, revealing to his appreciative gaze her full young breasts, naked and exposed. She felt the embarrassment begin as a warm flush, but accepted the feeling now as cherished. Lowering her gaze from his, shyly, she then smiled again and turned, heading for the closet.

I grinned, hardly able to wait to begin my life over again, but with different people in it this time.

Then I sat back in my chair and clasped my hands behind my head, enjoying the highly erotic sight of my full-breasted, bare-breasted Greek slave as she leaned forward, pushing and pulling the vacuum cleaner back and forth while she cleaned the lounge. Those wonderful young breasts and glorious nipples jiggled and jostled as their owner worked diligently on her allotted task.

My thoughts then turned to her sisters as I watched Nikki cleaning the house and when I couldn’t see her, I could easily hear the various noises she was making, which told me that her efforts in doing the job were still earnest and sincere. I had no idea of the personality of Apollonia, other than the vague references to her selfishness that Nikki had dropped from time to time in general conversations. I knew I would somehow have to find out a little bit more about her in order to create a natural strategy that would have the potential to get her with the same program as her sisters.

Half an hour later Nikki came into the room and over to her chair. Fine beads of glistening sweat lined her forehead and upper lip and in the valley between her breasts. She looked gorgeous. Her dark brown nipples looked hot and loose and very pliant. I grinned at her as she flopped down looking completely exhausted. It brought back memories as I sat ogling her breasts with her knowing I was doing it.

‘Remember the very first time you flopped into that chair, exhausted?’ I asked, grinning.

Nikki was blushing at him staring unashamedly at her breasts, but she was not ashamed or embarrassed. Instead, she felt proud that he wanted to. She grinned and then she laughed.

‘Yes, Master,’ she grinned, the memories of him using her own strong Greek mind against herself to make her undress in front of him immediately came flooding back to her. She felt herself blush some more and was amazed, even after all she’d been through with him. It made her feel hotter than she already was.

‘I do.’ Then she had a sudden thought and added, ‘Apollonia has a stronger mind than Athena’s or mine and she’s got a lot to learn about being nice, I can tell you. Even mum can’t get her to do things she doesn’t want to do. You should try that mind trick on her.’ Then she laughed.

I laughed with her, not being able to believe my luck that she had brought up the very subject I had been thinking about. Without knowing it Nikki had given me the opening I needed.

‘Is that right?’ I said. ‘Surely she can’t be that different from Athena? After all, they’re twins.’

‘Different?’ Nikki laughed. ‘Ha! Chalk and cheese, Master. That’s how different they are.’

‘Really?’ I said. ‘I always thought twins were identical in character and nature, as well as their basic looks?’

‘Maybe in some sets of twins,’ Nikki replied emphatically, shaking her head. ‘But not with my sisters. They don’t like the same foods or wear the same clothes and they don’t think the same way, either. And Apollonia is selfish whereas Athena is always doing things for all of us. They’re both strong-minded, though, like I am, but Appolonia’s the strongest. She’s the eldest, but only by an hour or so. They way she goes on, though, you’d think she was our mother, sometimes. I feel sorry for her boyfriend that even mum doesn’t know about. She stands over him like she was his mother, too.’

Sounds like a handful, I thought, grinning.

‘That’s interesting,’ I had gotten the opportunity I had been waiting for. Now I was optimistic. At least we were on the right topic.

Nikki was thinking hard about how she could get him to try and make Apollonia a better and a happier sister, but so far, she had been too embarrassed to tackle it directly with him as she’d done about Athena.

‘What sort of hobbies does Apollonia have?’ I asked, carefully probing. I didn’t want her getting the wrong idea and think I was only out to steal the cherries of her sisters.

Nikki laughed.

‘Hobbies?’ She smiled. ‘Appolonia’s only hobby is reading books and herself. Athena and I have to wait our turn for the bathroom every day because she takes so long with her panel-beating in getting ready.’

‘Panel-beating?’ I queried, mystified.

‘Putting on her makeup,’ Nikki clarified for him with a condescending grin as if he was an idiot child who was mentally challenged. ‘She takes forever. Athena has her martial arts, and I have… well… I have… you, now, Master.’ She felt herself blushing again and felt warm all over when he grinned at her.

‘Yes, sweetheart, you do. And I have you, too.’

Nikki’s heart surged as her master’s eyes began to dance for her in that special way.

‘Have you finished the cleaning?’ I asked, needing to think and plan now.

‘Oh!’ Nikki said quickly. ‘No, Master. I was just having a little rest. I’ll do it now.’ Then she jumped up and raced back to work, feeling the weight of her breasts bouncing on her chest as she hurried. She felt hot again and knew it wasn’t from the climate inside the house.

‘Good girl,’ I called after her, enjoying the sight of her cut-off shorts. I remembered the very first time I’d hypnotised her. Then I remembered the first time my hand had caressed her gorgeous Greek ass. My groin stirred seriously, but lazily. It was going to be that sort of morning.