The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

gigi’s control

Part 2

John awoke dreamily to the click of high heels. Gigi entered the room wearing the baby-blue miniskirt and panties she had started with the day before. “Did you wet diaper for Gigi?” she inquired. John nodded. “I got someone you gonna meet” stated Gigi. At that, John heard the click of another pair of high heels. A young girl about 18 came in and paraded around the room. John’s eyes became fixed on her. She was taller than Gigi with long shapely legs, long black hair and she was wearing an ultra-short bright yellow miniskirt with yellow matching panties and no stockings. John’s gaze was fixed on her little panty-clad behind as it moved back an forth with her gait. “This my niece Christina but you call her nickname Ga Ga.” “Ga Ga” John repeated still watching the miniskirted girl walk around the room. “You wanna make pee pee for Ga Ga?” Gigi inquired “of course you do.” Ga Ga walked over and pushed her panty covered behind into Johns face. John inhaled deeply the same perfume as Gigi’s. “Pee your diaper” Ga Ga commanded. “Yes” said Gigi “pee your diaper for Ga Ga.” John began to fill the already soaked diaper with urine. He was peeing uncontrollable pushing every ounce out at the command of these two miniskirted vixens as they both laughed and encouraged him on. Gigi had John roll over onto his back and pointed out John’s dilemma to Ga Ga. How he was laying helplessly in a soaked diaper, completely under the control of their miniskirts, his cock sticking straight up and straining inside his diaper. She let Ga Ga massage his dick and balls through the diaper until it began to twitch wildly and ooze precum into the diaper. “You gonna be under Ga Ga’s control for awhile” Gigi stated. “she gonna have fun with you.”

With that, Ga Ga sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs. The perfume from her panties still strong and making John’s head spin. She had John roll over and began massaging his bottom. “Little Johnny don’t poo poo yet” she laughed “Johnny want to poo poo for Ga Ga.” John’s head was spinning as he felt the pressure to poop. It was embarrassing enough to wet his diaper for these two miniskirted women but to lose control of his bowels to the young niece. She was playing him like a toy, massaging his behind and laughing. She strood up and with a flick of her hips commanded “run Jonny to the potty and make poo poo for Ga GA”. John bolted to the bathroom barely containing his bowels as he ripped his diaper down and sat on the commode as he lost control of his bowels helplessly defecating into the toilet. I’m making poo poo for GA GA” John shouted to the laughing delight of the two women. John lost not only the control of his bowels but any shred of resistance and dignity. He was now truly helpless to these two.

“Now clean up and take a shower” Gigi commanded from the hallway. John did as he was told. his cock rock hard and throbbing. Afterwards with just the towel on John went into the living room where the two women were seated cross legged on the sofa. " drop the towel and get on your knees little slave boy” Gigi commanded. John dropped the towel and fell to his knees in front of her eyes fixated on her crossed legs, his cock in full throb. Gigi began swinging her leg, danging her high spiked heel. John’s eyes bagan to glaze as he became entranced by the rythm. “Watch my pretty leg and high heel moving back and forth” Gigi droned. “Back and forth” John parroted. “my legs put you completely into control” Gigi stated. “into control, into complete control” John droned. “Gigi controls you completely” Gigi sang. “Completely in Gigi’s control” John parroted. His dick was now twitching and oozing precum. Ga Ga was watching facinated as Gigi hypnotized John. “When I snap my fingers, you gonna awake out of trance but your lust for me and Ga Ga gonna be just as strong. I gonna control your dick, when I say hard, dick gonna be hard and when I say soft, dick gonna be soft and you gonna obey everything Ga Ga and I tell you. Can only cum when Gigi or Ga Ga tell you to cum” Gigi instructed. “Yes Gigi, yes mistress” John exclaimed.

Gigi snapped her fingers. John awoke from the trance. “you gonna be soft now John” Gigi commanded. John’s raging hard-on subsided but he was still filled with lust for the two women. “Go get dressed now and go to your bank and bring $1,000 for us Gigi commanded. John did as instructed. When he returned Gigi had him stop at the door, commanded him strip and be hard and crawl to them with the money. John did as his dick twitched uncontrollably. Gigi then commanded John to be soft and continue his Saturday routine, John did which incuded his run and workout at the Gym with the lust for these women still with him. Gigi and Ga Ga did a little shopping with John’s money and deposited the rest in the bank. That evening they teased him with the nightgowns they had bought but did now allow him to cum. They put him to bed helplessly wetting the diaper and left his dick hard the whole night. Sunday they allowed John to be soft and go the the Gym again. That evening they showed a special cheerleading tape to John as they mercilessly teased his rock hard cock. This time they let him ejaculate helplessly into his diaper.

For the next several months Gigi and Ga Ga kept John in control allowing him to go to work and the gym and do certain social things appearing quite normal as the two drained his finances. They had him do everything to keep at odds with his wife and keep her away. John was kept in a daily tease and allowed to cum at their command about once a week. Once they let John go for about 3 weeks until he was in extreme need. They then bought him on a Friday evening to a very sexy miniskirt contest and then to a massage parlor where several of Ga Ga’s friends worked. They and the girls teased John mercilessly in his diaper with their little miniskirts until finally in front of about 11 giggling miniskirted girls they made John lose control of his bladder an bowels as he helplessly peed and poohed in his diaper to their delight. John’s will completely snapped, as he remained incontinent for the rest of the weekend. The girls took turns changing his diaper and masturbating him.

Under Gigi’s control, John divorced his wife and had to move off the base. Gigi was taking the bulk of John’s salary and with it bought a block with a small house, a bar and a massage parlor. Gigi converted this into her little domination kingdom. She set up the bar with a stage and the bar had a catwalk for miniskirt shows and Gigi hired and trained a number of girls in the arts of hypnosis and domination. They emptied their customers wallets and continuously had them coming back for more. She equipped several large TV’s around to play videos of miniskirts and hypnotic messages. Every customer ended up mesmerized and spending large amounts of money in the place. Sometimes they would even be made to ejaculate in their pants without the girls ever touching them and some of them were treated to full diapered domination sessions. Gigi received great delight from this. John had a little room in the house where he stayed diapered and controlled except for work and the gym and some social functions. He extended his tour in the Philippines indefinitely. Gigi became very wealthy from the Americans and traveled around Asia often leaving John under the control of one of her girls as his babysitter or nanny. The local police chief, realizing how much money the girls were making tried to extort some of it. Gigi invited him to a show and he ended up helplessly ejaculating in a diaper by the end of the evening. After that the police provided her place the best protection possible and the Chief was treated to an occasional domination session.