The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

gigi’s control

part 3

Gigi’s domination kingdom was serving her well along with many men from the base. This is how Gigi used her operation to enslave the men who visited and turn them into her helplessly lusting drones. All this using John’s money but of course soon the money was pouring in. She held classes for her girls and hired girls with dominant tendencies. Here are some examples of how it worked.

From the outside, Gigi’s bar looked like many of the other bars in the Philippines, lights, attractive girls outside to draw customers, etc. Gigi’s had made some enhancements, however in order to lure and then hook the “fish”. First Gigi set up a machine to send out a scent which was similar to her panty perfume. This would get the heads of the fish swimming so to speak. Then she had taught her girls certain movements of their hips and buttocks which would evoke lust in the men. This was the bait. Taking the bait would hook a man who would then be brought in and “cleaned and filleted”. Gigi laughed just thinking about how easy it was.

Joni was one of Gigi’s girls, a beautiful girl with long smooth legs and pert young breasts. Joni was standing outside Gigi’s bar wearing a short black miniskirt and black fishnet stockings waiting to “hook a fish” when Jim walked by. She could see the scent having an affect on Jim and she called out to him “hey, handsome, want to come inside?” With that she, with a little movement of her hips and behind had Jim watching. She called Jim with her index finger as she swiveled her hips “come on inside, baby” she cooed as Jim, head spinning followed staring at her behind. She brought Jim to a small booth in front of the stage. “Sit here, I get your drink” she directed. Jim was already in a compliant state and did as told. Her watched her gorgeous ass move in that miniskirt as she walked to the bar to get Jim’s special drink.

Joni returned with the drink and sat on the table in front of Jim crossing her legs. The scent of the panty perfume was wafting out from under her dress and she opened her legs breifly to give Jim an stronger scent and also a quick peek at her panties then she recrossed her legs and began swinging her legs as she ran her fingers through Jim’s hair. The drink now started to have it effect as well. Jim was watching the swinging leg becoming more fascinated. Joni’s tounge was in and out of Jim’s ear as she had him rock hard. She then slid on the seat next to Jim and put one of her legs over Jim’s pulling his legs apart. Her tounge was still in Jims ear as she massaged his rock hard cock through his pants. After a few minutes of this, Jim began to thrust his hips in time to he massage. She abruptly stoopped her massage and pulled out a TV remote. “Let’s watch a little TV now” she stated to Jim’s dissapointment “It ok baby, you gonna like the show” she said. The TV was up high but with the remote Joni lowered it right in front of Jim’s face. She pressed the remote and the TV played. It was a very sexy supermodel miniskirt competition. Each model did a little dance in their super short dress giving flashes of their panties. Joni resumed the dick massage and her mouth and tounge was back in Jim’s ear. “Watch the pretty miniskirted dancers” Joni droned. “Watch their legs and their pretty hips and butts moving back and forth showing you their little panties”

“Their panties” Jim exclaimed totally enthralled.

“Their hips and miniskirts” Joni added

“Hips and butts and miniskirts” John cried

This went on for a while until Jim was again close to orgasm. Joni sensed this and stopped her massage and the tape. Jim was really dissappointed this time but he looked blankly at Joni waiting for what was next. Joni, sensing Jim’s now very susceptible state decided this was the time to enslave him. She said, “TV out of focus, can you watch while I run focus tape?” “Of course” Jim replied. “Ok, watch TV” she said as she hit the button. This time a swirling hypnotic circle played on the TV. “Watch circle” Joni commanded “watch it going round and round”

“round and round” Jim parroted, his mind spinning with the circle

“Watch circle going round and round, faster and slower” Joni

“Circle make you sooo sleepy, soo tired” Joni exclaimed “you when circle stop you gonna be sound asleep and completely under Joni’s control”

“Under control, Under Joni’s control” Jim droned

With that Joni turned off the TV as Jim’s eyes slammed shut. A series of questions determined Jim’s status. He was a lower grade enlisted man with a girlfriend back home. He would break up with the girlfriend and be dedicated to Gigi’s bar. They would control his orgasms and he would bring them, as much of his pay as possible. Jim’s status dictated a quick enslavement and and ejaculation into his pants and then going home so Joni could continue with anothe customer that evening. Customers of high rank or position and good salaries and no family ties were treated to really intense repeated diaper sessions in the massage parlor where they would become enslaved to one of the girls who would, if she wished, become his wife/dominatrix. Jim would just get quick hypnosis and ejaculate in his pants during the floor show for whatever girl was available. Joni had him reveal how much money he was carrying and he emptied both his wallet and the money he hid in his shoes (about $75.00) into Joni’s hand. Joni then brought Jim out of the trance just in time for the floor show to begin. His lust was through the roof as commanded while in the trance. Joni let him watch about 10 minutes of the show as she massaged his cock through his pants. She bagan a more intense masssage commanding Jim to look right up one of the girls little miniskirts at her white panties and swiveling butt as she commanded his to cum in his pants. Jim exploded helplessly into his pants in the most intense orgasm of his life. After which Jim was very tired and excused himself. He returned to his room and fell into a deep sleep.

Bob was hooked in almost the same way. He was put into control using the same plan as Joni by Lisa. Bob, however, as he revealed in his hypnotic state was a senior civilian employee, divorced with grown children and a good salary. Lisa did not let Bob cum during the floor show. By the end of the show Bob was in a frenzy. Lisa was wearing a short pleated white miniskirt and hose which Bob was helplessly following into the massage parlor next door. There Bob had 3 girls attending him in short white pleated miniskirts. Lisa now hypnotized him with her pendant and the there girls diapered Bob who soon found himself helplessly alternating between being teased in the diaper and being put through “potty training” sessions. One of the girls, Sadie liked Bob and became his “owner”. She took complete control of Bob and ended up his wife and kept him helplessly in her dominant control. When one of John’s sons came to visit him in the Philippines, he was shocked at the control Sadie had over his father. He vowed to do something about it but a trip to Gigi’s bar cured that as Sadie and 2 of her friends reduced him with diaper domination. He ended up with a wife/dominatrix as well as one of the other girls though he was cute as he helplessly ejaculated in his diaper.