The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

gigi’s control

John was about a year or so into his three-year tour in the Philippines. When they arrived, John and his wife knew little about the country. However per the suggestion of his colleges on the base, they had hired a housekeeper. His wife had selected a rather frumpy looking woman in her early-30’s named Gigi.

Gigi, however, was much more than she seemed. She had grown up in a town south of Manila and as she became a teenager she noticed the other teens dating but Gigi had very little sexual desire. She found, however, that she did like to have power over others. She was a very beautiful girl with well-shaped legs and a gorgeous body. She also found that she could turn the boys into drooling idiots with her body and a little teasing. She liked the feeling this control gave her. She soon had several boys giving her gifts, money, anything she wanted. She would sometimes tease a boy until he was helplessly ejaculating in his pants. Gigi found great humor in this.

After graduation, Gigi had enough money from the boys in her town to set herself up a little apartment in Manila. There she studied the arts of domination and hypnosis from several experts. She learned about the use of perfume and fetishes to turn a man into helpless jelly. She was supported nicely by several businessmen on whom she practiced and perfected her techniques. She learned to identify the men’s fetishes and use them to enslave the men helplessly into her control. Sometimes after teasing a man into complete submission, she would be euphoric and even have an orgasm from the power trip. This was all the sexual fulfillment she desired.

After a few years, Gigi, although building up a nice bank account, would never make a large sum form the local businessmen. She studied about the US bases and the kind of money Americans made. If she could just get on to the base and into the home of one of the servicemen or civilians, she could increase her wealth substantially. She decided that she would disguise her body with baggy clothes and make herself up to look older and take a job as a housekeeper for a couple. She would find a way to make the wife go back to the states and then turn the husband into her helpless slave. She nearly had a euphoric orgasm laying out the plan.

This was how Gigi ended up being hired by John and his wife. As time went on, John noticed that Gigi, in spite of the wrinkled clothes she wore and the lack of makeup was really probably quite attractive. He would find out later how correct his perceptions were.

Things had not been going well lately for John and his wife. John had started visiting the local clubs and watching all the pretty dancers. He had always had a miniskirt and panty fetish and the local bar girls loved to dance in little miniskirts flashing their panties or in bikinis. This added to Johns problems with his wife when she found out. They argued often and his wife was becoming increasingly unhappy with the Philippines. He had also noticed that when his wife was out, Gigi seemed to come up with reasons to do her housework close to him. He had even noticed a hint of perfume on some of these occasions. She had even subtlety helped exacerbate their disagreements by quietly saying to John things like “you shouldn’t have to take that” or “she shouldn’t treat you like that”. He had also noticed her quietly leave the room when he and his wife were arguing, often with a hint of a smile on her face.

Gigi had also been observing John, mentally taking note of his likes and dislikes for something, especially a fetish, she could exploit later. A friend told Gigi that she had observed John in one of the local bars. She said John seened mesmerized by a bevy of girls dancing in short miniskirts and heels. Gigi also noticed John intently watching the Miss Philippines Pageant on TV. Without him knowing, she watched him focus on the girls hips and legs as they strutted high-heeled in little miniskirts and then intently focus on their behinds during the swimsuit competition. She also noticed the bulge forming in his pants as he watched. About a week later during the Miss Taiwan pageant, as the girls all paraded out in identical extremely short yellow miniskirts with matching bikini panties, he was mesmerized and uttered “miniskirt” under his breath as the bulge in his pants grew. “Gotcha”, Gigi thought although she pretended not to notice. During the swimsuit competition, the girls peeled off the miniskirts revealing little yellow bikinis in which thet strutted around the stage with swinging hips in time to music. Gigi saw John gasp as beads of sweat formed on his forehead. Gigi giggled to herself thinking how his cock must be throbbing. Later, John and his wife argued and she heard his wife refuse to have sex with him and after she was asleep Gigi heard John frantically masturbating in the bathroom. She put her ear to the door and heard him repeating “miniskirt, little yellow miniskirt” as he pumped his cock. “Now I really have you” Gigi thought. Back in her room the euphoria brought Gigi to orgasm.

John’s wife finally decided to go back to the states to spend some time with her parents, how much, she was not sure. They had spent the week before her departure arguing although they parted on amiable terms. He took her to the airport Friday morning and then went to work. Good thing he would have the weekend to relax and recover. He hadn’t even thought about the fact that since he and his wife had been arguing so much they had not even had sex for almost 3 weeks. Friday afternoon he began to think about all the clubs near the base with all of the young filipinas dancing with their little mini-skirts and bikinis and heels He started fantasizing about how they would tease him and then he would be walking past one of the many massage parlors and one of the girls in a little mini-skirted nurses uniform would turn and with a flash of her little white panties and calling him with a crook of her finger would lead him mesmerized into a little room and put him completely into her control. John snapped out of this daydream and saw that it was almost time to leave. He arranged his office and then left. He would go home and relax and think about it.

John lay on the sofa watching the news when he heard Gigi’s voice, “sir, sir, it’s almost dinner time but first can I get your opinion on something?” “Sure”, John replied. Gigi had always been pleasant and this might take his mind off his problems. John was right. His mouth fell open as Gigi paraded out in a very sexy baby-blue miniskirt, sheer stockings, and 3-inch heels. She had a gorgeous body, round little behind, slim waist, small but shapely breasts very shapely legs, plus her face was very attractive with long eyelashes and full red lips. Her hair, usually kept pinned up was let down and was long and shimmery. “You like?” she asked as she walked by John giving him a full view up her skirt at her stocking tops, garters and matching baby blue panties. John took in each movement of her legs and ass as she walked by with a swinging hip movement. “V-v very nice” John managed to stammer. “Good, I’m glad you like” Gigi exclaimed, “Now come to dinner,” she said as she called John with a crooked index finger. John went to the table trying to hide the growing bulge in his trousers

Gigi had made John a very simple dinner but he couldn’t eat much of it. She kept parading around in that little miniskirt, often dropping something and bending over to pick it up always giving John a full view of her panty-clad behind or leaning very close to him with her hips very close to John’s face. John noticed a strong scent of perfume when she was close to him, it seemed the little vixen had perfumed her panties. John unconsciously inhaled the scent when her hips were close trying unsuccessfully to hide the growing bulge in his pants. He thought Gigi noticed it several times smiling slyly at him. John finished what he could eat and as she cleared the table John watched her hips and ass moving as she worked and the muscles in her well-defined legs. When she was finished, she came over to John who was still sitting staring at her legs. She pivoted her body placing her miniskirted behind very close to Johns face. “you like my perfume?” she inquired, “of course you do” she exclaimed before John could answer. “Inhale perfume,” she commanded as she pushed her lovely behind into John’s face. John inhaled as commanded his face nuzzled into her panty-clad butt and his head up the back of her miniskirt. “Inhale deeply,” she commanded as she pushed her lovely behind even tighter into Johns face. John inhaled as deeply as he could, totally immersed in her behind. He did this several times and began to feel heady, like he was floating.

Gigi pulled away with a little wiggle and with John sitting swaying unsteadily in the chair. “I bring you back to lay down now but you too woozy to walk, besides you wanna have good look at my legs and ass so I think you gonna crawl like little doggie behind me” With that, she crooked her finger and said “come on little jonnie, follow mama” John was immediately on the floor crawling behind her, eyes riveted on her swaying hips and ass and the movement of her legs. Gigi giggled as she called him with her crooked finger and made several trips around the living room before sitting on the sofa. John sprawled on the floor at her high-heeled feet as her gorgeous ass settled on the sofa and one leg crossed over the other giving full view of her stocking top and the edge of her baby blue panties. John took in full view from his vantage point. “Get up on your knees” Gigi commanded. As John got up to his knees, Gigi began to massage his balls through his pants with the toe of her high-heeled shoe. “Good jonnie” she said as she felt his cock raging inside his pants. “Your wife gonna be gone long time and you gonna be completely under Gigi’s control” she stated.

With that she took off her necklace with the small pendant and began to swing it back and forth in front on Johns eyes. “You see shiny pendant,” Gigi said. John’s eyes became fixed on the pendant as he answered “yes”.

“Pretty pendant go back and forth, back and forth, just like Gigi’s hips and ass go back and forth”

“Back and forth” replied John in a trance like state

“Watch pendant go back and forth like girls dancing in little miniskirts going back and forth”

John’s eyes glazed over as he focused on the pendant. In his minds eye he saw miniskirts and pretty panties and hips moving back and forth. He felt all of his will slipping away.

“Watch pendant as it puts you completely into Gigi’s control, completely in Gigi’s control”

“In Gigi’s control” replied John

“You completely in Gigi’s control”

“I’m completely in Gigi’s control”

“Now, you gonna come out of trance but stay completely in Gigi’s control”

“Yes Gigi”

Gigi snapped her fingers and John woke out of his fixation on the pendant. Gigi put it back around her neck. She addressed John “tonight, there gonna be a show at the club. You gonna go see show and watch all the little miniskirts. You go early so you can sit up front and look up all the miniskirts. You gonna watch all the little hips and legs and butts dancing and they gonna put you more and more into Gigi’s control”

“Yes Gigi”

“Now you gonna take nap and Gigi wake you up to go to show”

“Yes Gigi”

With that, Gigi got up and crooked her finger bringing John into the bedroom. She ordered him up on the bed and pushed her behind into John’s face. “Inhale Gigi’s perfume as you get sooo sleepy” John inhaled deeply. His head spinning, his cock raging as he fell into a deep sleep.

John heard the clicking of high heels as Gigi came into the room. “How long have I been asleep”? “Couple of hours, Gigi said, now time to get ready for show, first you need to use bathroom soo bad” With that, John felt the pressure in his bladder increase greatly. “Hurry”, Gigi said, “run to potty before you wet your pants” With that she turned and a little twitch of her hips and glance of her panties sent John scurrying to the bathroom, cock fully erect, bladder straining, almost wetting his pants as he turned so see Gigi walking down the hall to the living room hips swinging under her miniskirt laughing. John just made it to the bathroom as he ripped down his pants and underwear, trying deperately to hold his cock in place as he began to urinate uncontrollably.

John got ready for the show without further incident. As he started to leave, Gigi said, “make sure you sit up front and look up all those little miniskirts”. John arrived at the club in time to get a seat up front and watch the show as Gigi told him. What a show it was. Every act put John deeper and deeper in to Gigi’s control, just as she said. There were high kicking cheerleaders, a miniskirt competition where the contestants did an abrupt turn at the end of the stage flicking their hips and sending their little miniskirts flying displaying their panties. Girls in bright yellow miniskirts and matching yellow panties. From John’s vantage, he could see it all. By the end of the show, John’s entire body was burning with lust and control.

When John arrived home, Gigi was not in the living room. There was a note “lay down on the sofa and watch video watch closely”. John went to the sofa and lay down. He turned on the TV and VCR and pressed play. Gigi had made tapes of parts of several beauty pageants and shows, particularly where the girls were parading in little outfits or dancing in miniskirts or bikini competitions with very high heels and moving hips and behinds. John watched fascinated. Between Gigi’s hypnotic tease, the show and this tape, his entire body was on fire.

John heard the click of high heels as Gigi entered the living room. John’s eyes riveted on her as she entered. This time she was dressed in an extremely short nurses uniform with white stockings and garters and matching white panties. “Looks like you been enjoying my tape” she stated. “Did you enjoy the show too?” John nodded affirmation. “Looks like you gotta go to potty again” John felt his bladder straining again. “Gotta go sooo bad but cannot make it” John sat up to run to the bathroom just as Gigi stuck her perfumed panty covered behind into his face. “Inhale deeply” she commanded. John inhaled the perfume as his head became woozy. “Inhale again” This time John inhaled as deeply as his breath would let him. His head was spinning. “Got to go potty but cannot make it” John tried to stand but fell to his knees. Gigi flicked her little miniskirt as she walked down the hall calling John with a crooked finger. “Johnny gotta go to potty but cannot make it” John crawled down the hall, each movement slow, Gigi calling him slowly with a crooked finger and her hips slowly hypnotically moving back and forth, “Johnny gotta go soo bad but his limbs are soo heavy” she teased. His bladder was about to burst, his cock was raging, his body was on fire with lust his eyes were riveted on her slowly swaying ass he was following her slowly down the hall to the bathroom. Just at the bathroom door, she bent over, turned her head, and commanded “pee your pants for Gigi”. This was all it took. John began to urinate uncontrollably in his pants soaking his underwear and a good bit of his jeans as he stared up Gigi’s miniskirt. He lay writhing on the floor peeing uncontrollably as Gigi stood bent over giggling at him.

When every last drop had soaked his pants, Gigi crooked her finger again and brought him in into the bedroom. Gigi directed John onto the bed, which she had covered with plastic. “Lay on your stomach” she commanded “see, Gigi knew she was gonna make you wet your pants, you’re helplessly, completely in Gigi’s control” John obeyed as Gigi slipped on a pair of tight latex gloves. She began to undress John “Gotta get baby’s wet clothes off since baby cannot control his little bladder, his helpless little bladder” John’s eyes followed Gigi’s little nurses miniskirt as she undressed him. She then got a jar of Vaseline and took a large gob on her right index finger. She covered John’s raging cock and balls with the substance and then getting another large amount on her finger she inserted it into his anus with her right index finger, massaging his balls with the other fingers and sliding her left hand under his stomach to pump his cock. Within seconds, John was very close to coming, just as she removed her hands leaving John writing on the plastic covered bed, generous amounts of precum oozing from his penis. “You not gonna shoot yet” she exclaimed “You gonna shoot when Gigi tell you to. Now roll over on your back”

Gigi walked over to the dresser, John’s eyes still fixed on her miniskirted behind. As she bent over, John’s cock surged again. She took some white material out of the dresser, came back to the bed and sat next to John crossing her legs to give him a good view of her stocking tops and panties from the side. John’s eyes followed. She began to massage John’s chest as his cock surged straight up. “You completely under Gigi’s control, Gigi got complete control of your dick and balls and you don’t have any control of yourself. Gigi gonna put you in a diaper so you don’t make a mess of your pants again. With that she pulled out the diaper and rubber pants she had picked up out of the drawer. “Lift up so Gigi can get the diaper on you” John lifted his body so Gigi could get the diaper under him, his cock twitching and oozing precum. As Gigi applied the diaper she brushed his cock several times sending it into wild spasms. “You almost come just from Gigi putting the diaper on you, you really Gigi’s baby under control and before Gigi done with you, you gonna be helplessly wetting your diaper.”

Gigi finished diapering John and applied the rubber pants. She stood up and with another flick of her hips and crook of her finger had John crawling back to the living room looking up her skirt. Once in the living room, she again sat on the sofa. This time she had John lay on the sofa with his head in her lap. She turned on the TV and the tape played. Johns eyes riveted on the miniskirt and bikini competitions, the models provocatively moving their hips and behinds, the shapely legs and high heels, his head woozy from the perfume smell coming from Gigi’s panties. Occasionally, she would pull her skirt over his head and have him inhale deeply. Cock throbbing, he was completely in Gigi’s control.

Gigi had provided a large bottle of water, which she kept giving to her “baby John”. “Drink your bottle, baby” she cooed. John obediently drank and drank as Gigi told him as he watched the tape and inhaled her perfume. John felt his bladder filling again. “Got to go potty again?” Gigi asked as John shook his head affirmatively. “Maybe Gigi make you wet your diaper” John’s cock began to twitch at the thought of helplessly peeing in his diaper under control of this miniskirted vixen. “No, Gigi gonna train you on the potty this time, you gonna be under Gigi’s control, under potty training control” Johns cock was twitching wildly at the thought of being potty trained under his housekeeper’s control. After a big whiff of Gigi’s panty perfume, John found himself helplessly in his diaper crawling behind her miniskirt to the bathroom. She had John stand up in front of the toilet as she undid his diaper and let it drop to the floor. She then sat John down and sat on the edge of the tub crossing her gorgeous legs. Pulling on her rubber gloves, she got hold of Johns throbbing cock and pushed it down in the toilet. She ran her other hand through John’s hair and said, “pee for me baby”. John began to urinate uncontrollably. All of the water from the bottle had filled his bladder and he peed and peed until there was none left.

Gigi flushed the toilet and said “Now I am gonna train you”. With that she covered her latex gloved hands with Vaseline. She put her hand around one of her fingers and pumped it as if she was masturbating a penis. John’s dick went wild at the sight jerking in the air and oozing precum. “I have you in soooo much control” Gigi laughed “I could make you cum without even touching you” as she pumped her finger harder. “All those little miniskirts and bikinis put you deeply into my control”

“In control” John replied, “in so much control”

“Gigi gonna make you cum on the potty”

“On the potty”

“Under Gigi’s control”

“Under Gigi’s control”

With that Gigi slipped one hand under John, inserting her index finger up his anus and massaging his balls with the palm of her hand. With the other hand she began pumping his cock. Faster, slower she pumped him close to orgasm and then slowing down. Finally she started a prostate and balls massage as she furiously pumped his cock. “Come now under Gigi’s control” she commanded. John exploded into the air. His entire body rocking on the toilet. Wave after wave shooting into the air. Gigi pumped and milked him until every last drop John could produce was out. Gigi giggling the whole time. John rememberd very little else, shakily following Gigi’s white miniskirt on his hands and knees back to the bedroom. The feel of cloth with plastic over it, the smell of Gigi’s panty perfume, a bedtime drink from the bottle. He became cognizant that he was in the bedroom back in the diaper with Gigi sitting next to him stroking his hair. “Sleep baby and while you are sleeping you gonna helplessly wet and wet and wet your diaper. He dreamily watched her miniskirted behind walk away, flick to one side as Gigi turned and said “Wet”. John was vaguely aware that he was wetting in the diaper as he slipped off to sleep.