The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note:

Here it is at long last. Peer-review has proven too mentally taxing for the small bit of time I have for this, so take it or leave it.

“A Gift from Jackie”

Chapter 8

“So, let’s talk this over again. What do we know about this herb?”

“Well,” said Tim, “they took all my notes when they raided the apartment, but I’ll tell you what I remember. It is known as ‘Der Betrieb der Versprechung des Gottes’, which I think is German for ‘The Plant Which God Promised’. There was very little information about it on the ‘net, just a lot of references to some book in German. Of course if I spoke German maybe I could make better use of it all.”

“I took German in high school, and so did Cindy,” volunteered Jackie.

“Good, anything else about this book?” I asked.

“Yeah, I tracked down a copy—maybe the only one. I was at the comp-sci lab doing that when they busted up my place. Some guy in Ohio has it, he says I’m free to come by and look at it.”

I chewed it over. “Alright,” I paused, “Alright, we’re going to Ohio. I need to go work out a couple things. I’ll need someone to come along. Cindy?”

“I’ll stay,” said Cindy, “I have a few things to talk over with Jackie. Take Shelly.”

“Fair enough,” I said. Shelly and I hopped in to the Tahoe. Since I knew the trail this time, the trip was much quicker. Our first stop was Max, my bike mechanic. I wasn’t sure what Max’s connections were, but I knew he could help me.

“What’s up, J-Man? I’m still waiting on that bushing to come in for your bike. Who’s the babe?”

“Max, this is Shelly, my sister-in-law’s best friend. Shelly, this is Max, my bike guy.”

They shook hands.

“Max, I’m in some deep shit.”

He raised an eyebrow. “I always took you for the type to keep your boots clean. Law problems?”

“No, at least I don’t think so. Lets just say that I need to get the hell out of dodge, and I need to do it under the radar.”

“I got ya. I know a guy who... well, lets just say I know a guy. But I’m not sure I want to get that shit on my hands.”

“You help me out; I’ll make it worth your while. Tell you what. If you can get me five fake IDs, and reliable transportation with a clear title, I’ll give you title to the Chevy here and the bike. Then when things clear up and I can get to my money, I’ll throw in an extra five grand. That’s like $40,000 easy.”

Max took a deep breath. “I don’t know, man...”

Shelly stepped over to him and whispered something in his ear. His eyes widened, and he looked her up and down. He leaned in and asked quietly, “she legal?”

I grinned and nodded. “Worth it, too.”

Max made for the phone. Shelly smiled contently.

“Thanks for the deal breaker,” I said. “It okay if I leave you with him while I take care of the cash?”

“That’s exactly what I had in mind. I’ll need a good hour.”

“Sounds fine.”

I found a bank branch right off the I-5 freeway—hoping that the location would make it look like I was headed north. I walked in to the branch, and I felt like I was robbing the place, even though I was after my own money. I transferred money from our savings account, and cashed a check for $7,500. I imagined the mortgage check bouncing, although that should have been the least of my worries. The teller took the check, tapped on her keyboard for a bit, and then disappeared out of sight. I started to panic, wondering if my account had been frozen or something.

She walked back up, accompanied by the branch manager. “Sorry,” the teller said, “I need authorization to get that much cash.”

I sighed in relief as the manager counted out the money for me. I pocketed two fat envelopes and took my time heading back to Max’s place.

I walked in the front door and I could hear Shelly mewing rhythmically from the back room.

“Take your time,” I called, “no hurry.”

Max had a big US map tacked to his wall, with lines drawn for all the road trips he’d taken. I looked at the distance between Southern California and Ohio. It was going to be a long trip.

I heard Max grunt. “Here comes...”

“Fill me up,” Shelly panted.

“Holy fucking shit,” groaned Max, trying to hold his breath in. He exhaled deeply, letting out a load moan.

“Oh yeah,” cooed Shelly, “let me have it!”

There was a quiet moment, followed by a plop and a series of slapping sounds. Then I could hear smacking and slurping.

“Shit, woman, you’d better stop that or I’m going to have to give Josh a discount.”

“Tell you what,” giggled Shelly, “you bought two, this one’s free.”

Max sighed. “Can I take a rain check? My guy will be here soon.”

“Alright, you just let me know.”

There was a moment of quiet and Max sauntered out, re-buttoning the top of his coveralls.

“Jesus, dude,” he said, “You’re a lucky bastard.”

I shrugged. It was five o’clock exactly, and a car pulled up outside. Max peeked out.

“That’s him. I’ve got to go see about your wheels, I’ll be back.”

Max’s guy—I never asked his name, and he didn’t offer it—came in the front door with a heavy suitcase. He produced from inside a portable forgery lab—laptop, scanner, card printer, laminator, and the more traditional collection of pens, rulers, and sundry. “You got photos for me?” He asked.

I produced a stack of driver’s licenses. He handed me a roll of tape.

“Cover up the vitals,” he said, “I don’t want to know any names.”

I did so and as I handed him each one he scanned it into his graphics computer. He asked me a bunch of questions then told me to come back in a couple of hours.

Max was out back giving a once-over to our new ride: a gently used seven-year-old Dodge Durango.

“Clean title, reliable, hard to stop, and seats five in comfort. I’ll give it a tune up and make sure it’s ready for... whatever.”

“Perfect. I’ve got to run to Wally World, keep an eye on Mr. Man there?”

“Sure thing, boss.”

I took Shelly with me to Wal-Mart. We acquired some essentials—blankets, flashlights, and so on, plus more food for the long ride. We picked out clothing for everyone. We had to guess Tim’s size.

On the way back, Shelly put her hand on her leg and glanced over at me.

“What? Oh, you didn’t get enough with Max?”

“Oh,” she said, “he was fun, but I have a certain hunger that needs to be filled.” Her hand worked on the growing bulge in my shorts.

“All right, hold your horses.” She pulled my shorts out of the way as I tried to look for a place to pull off, and picked a small, unpaved, isolated corner of a large park. I leaned back in the driver’s seat as she leaned over and started sucking.

She sucked me off very methodically: more creative than the last time, though, and highly effective. I gave her the reward, which she kept in her mouth, savoring it.

A minute later, two girls came jogging down the running trail. They were both dressed in sports bras and spandex running shorts. One had medium blonde hair, the other dark brown. Both were very slim and fit. Their builds and faces were so similar, in fact that I wondered if they might be sisters.

As I checked them out, the blonde one looked back at me, and our eyes met for a long moment. Unfortunately, the distraction caused her to miss seeing a dip in the trail, and she tripped, taking a bit of a tumble. Her friend stopped and helped her up, but I could see that the blonde had a bit of a limp.

I got out of the rig and went over to see if she was okay. I helped her friend move her to a soft bit of grass off the trail. A minute later, Shelly came over as well, and offered them water.

“Looks like it’s sprained. I wish we had some ice.”

I volunteered to get some ice. I went to a nearby convenience store, procured some ice, and drove back. I brought the ice to the girls and they put it on the blonde’s ankle.

They introduced themselves: Melanie was the blonde and Jasmine the dark brown haired one. They were cousins, not sisters. They went to the local college and shared an apartment. As we made introductions, they continued to pass around the water bottle.

“This is good, is this just water?” Asked Jasmine.

“Yeah, we live in the country and the water is really good.”

I wondered what Shelly was up to. The water in that bottle had been from the Wal-Mart’s water fountain.

“This stuff is good, you should bottle it and sell it!” Melanie replied.

“Yeah, it’s got a very... distinct taste. I like it!” Jasmine licked her lips.

“Yes, I’m pretty hooked on it myself,” said Shelly, giving me a wicked look. That’s when I realized what Shelly was up to.

“It leaves your mouth feeling nice,” said Jasmine. Shelly leaned over to look under the ice to see how the swelling was doing. Jasmine leaned down as well to inspect the injury. Melanie was lying back in the grass, looking up at the sky.

“Looks a little better,” said Jasmine, looking up at Shelly, only a few inches from her face. Shelly met her eyes and they locked.

“Your breath,” said Jasmine, “it smells so...”

Slowly, Jasmine leaned closer to Shelly, entranced by her lips. Softly, tentatively, Jasmine kissed Shelly’s lips, for a brief moment. Moving back, she licked her lips, the hunger in her eyes set aflame. Hesitating a mere instant, she leaned in again, kissing Shelly with great passion.

The kiss lasted several seconds before they broke, each panting slightly. Jasmine looked embarrassed, especially that I had watched, and sat up, blushing deeply. She looked to see if Melanie had noticed, and it seemed that she hadn’t.

“I think I’m ready to go home,” volunteered Melanie.

“Oh,” said Jasmine, “I can’t drive your car, it’s a stick. And you certainly can’t work a clutch.”

“It’s okay,” said Shelly, “we’ll give you a ride.”

The other two girls helped Melanie up and into the back seat. Jasmine sat up front with me and Melanie sat with Shelly in the back seat. They told me the way to their apartment, and I started driving.

The car smelled strongly of arousal, both from my blowjob a few minutes earlier and from the fact that all three young ladies seemed very turned on. I could see Shelly trying to catch Melanie’s eye, and much as she tried to avoid it, Melanie seemed unable to dodge Shelly’s sexy gaze.

Jasmine, still very embarrassed, stared straight ahead. A few minutes down the road, however, her nose seemed to key in on something. I figured she must have smelled the source of her little treat, and I was trying to figure out how to give her a chance to have a taste herself.

I tried to pretend I didn’t notice, but before long she was openly staring at my crotch. She shifted in her seat, and her nipples grew hard. I glanced in the rear view, and the other two were making out in the back seat, kissing each other deeply, but each careful of Melanie’s ankle.

When I shifted my attention back to the front, I realized that Jasmine’s hand was on my thigh. I was wearing loose-fitting shorts with an elastic band, so in a few moments her hand was on my cock. She rubbed it in a slow circle, gathering what she could of the residue of my encounter with Shelly. She brought her finger back to her mouth, sucking the tip of it greedily, her skin flushed even more red.

After that she seemed to lose her boldness. I figured it would be dangerous for her to go down on me while I drove anyway. She continued to look at me, and never let the finger out of her mouth. I kept driving.

“There’s our driveway,” Jasmine said, her voice weak. The two in the back took that as their cue to straighten up, and so they did as we pulled in to the parking garage of the apartment building. There was an uncomfortable moment of the girls exchanging glances. I just sat back and waited to see if they would invite us up or if Shelly would make the suggestion.

“Umm, you’ve both been so nice, would you care to come up for some, uhh, refreshments?” Jasmine asked.

“That sounds delightful,” said Shelly, causing Melanie to blush. We parked and went to the elevator.

The ride up was quiet. Shelly was smug, Melanie embarrassed, Jasmine nervous. I stood passively, not forcing Jasmine to meet my eyes. We entered the apartment, and the girls helped Melanie in to bed. The bedroom was not too small but a queen-sized bed took much of the space.

“Is there anything we can get for you Mel?” Asked Jasmine.

“No, just leave me with my ice and I’ll be fine.”

Shelly sat on the bed and moved close to Melanie. “No, I think you are in need of something.”

Melanie’s eyes grew wide and her lips parted slightly. “Not that I can think of,” she said dazedly.

Shelly leaned closer still. “Yes, I’m sure of it. Lay back and let me make it all better.”

“Uhhhh...” started Melanie, as Shelly carefully slipped a hand under the waistband of Melanie’s shorts. Jasmine breathed heavily, standing a few feet in front of me, watching the scene on the bed. I moved closer, within a few inches. She turned, feeling my presence, then looked back at the bed.

Shelly slowly pulled the running shorts off of Melanie, taking extra care while removing it from her ankle. She wore blue cotton bikini-cut panties, which Shelly began the task of removing. Melanie trembled, and I guessed that it was not from pain.

With the clothing out of the way, Shelly gently moved Melanie’s legs apart, then crawled between them. The blonde girl had neatly trimmed pussy hair, which was so fine that it was almost invisible. She had a very small pussy, and even in her current state of very high arousal, with her legs spread, a very narrow band of moist flesh a couple of centimeters wide was all that was visible. Shelly moved in close, licking her finger to moisten it and then using it to gently spread the other girl’s labia, examining her most intimate parts.

Sliding a finger down to the opening of Melanie’s vagina, Shelly found ample moisture to spread all over Melanie’s labia and clit. She would dip her finger ever-so-slightly into the juicy well of love juice, and then bring it up, drawing a trail to the next untouched piece of soft flesh. Once she had covered the entire area with moisture, she dipped her finger once more, raising it to her mouth to sample the sweet nectar of the nervous girl.

Melanie was nervous, but obviously enjoying herself. She did her best to keep still: eyes clamped shut, hands extended at her sides. She bit her lip with each new sensation, turning her head back and forth. Her cousin was growing quite aroused at the sight, and even from six inches away I could feel the heat emanating from her skin. She reached back, fumbling with my shorts. I pushed them, as well as my boxers, off and stepped out of them. Jasmine’s hand found my hard member and idly stroked it as she stared lustfully at her cousin’s oral pleasure.

By now Shelly had gotten her tongue involved. She licked slowly around the edge of Melanie’s outer lips, feeling the sensation of the sparse hairs. Melanie moaned, aching for more stimulation. Shelly denied her the satisfaction, slowly working her tongue in over the outer lips, but avoiding Melanie’s clitoris. Melanie was becoming even wetter, and her juices were starting to drip down the crack of her ass.

I started to pull the sports bra off of Jasmine. She paused her attentions on my cock to help me remove it, but never took her eyes from Shelly’s tongue working busily on her cousin’s pussy. I was surprised how effective the sports bra had been at reducing Jasmine’s breasts: they had increased from an apparent A-cup to a generous B. Her nipples were rock hard, sticking out prominently. I reached around her to feel her breasts and tweak her nipples as she resumed her slow stroke of my penis.

By now Shelly was just beginning to touch Melanie’s clit with her tongue. On the top of each movement she would brush it slightly. Melanie jerked each time she did so, and soon she reached down, trying to push Shelly’s tongue to the stimulation she needed. Shelly backed off, touching only with her fingers, continuing the tease.

I turned Jasmine to the right angle and pushed her to the floor, putting her face-to-face with my hard-as-steel member. The position allowed her to watch the action on the bed as she sucked me. She alternately stroked lazily with her hand, then sucked the first few inches to her mouth. She obviously was more interested in the hot lesbian show than in pleasuring me, but the eroticism of the scene made her stimulations more than adequate.

We both watched the action on the bed as it reached a peak. Shelly had started to insert a finger into Melanie, and as she did so, she started to give her clit a proper licking. The action caused Melanie to start moaning loudly.

“Mmmmm ohhhhh yeaaaahhhh,” she said, “toooooo muccchhhh....”

With that, she climaxed, lifting her legs off the bed up as she orgasmed, groaning as Shelly expertly helped her over the edge of pleasure, easing her down to the afterglow. She lay limp, covered in sweat. Shelly turned to see what we were doing, and smirked.

Joining Jasmine on the floor on her knees, she pulled the other girl away from my cock and kissed her deeply, letting her taste the sweet juices of her cousin. As they kissed, I simply watched, taking a seat on the overstuffed chair next to the door. They each removed the others’ remaining clothes, making out passionately. They took their time, exploring each others’ smooth, young bodies. Jasmine was fascinated with the responsiveness of Shelly’s nipples, and she seldom left them alone.

After a few minutes of this, they both turned and looked at me, zeroing in on my lonely penis. Shelly once again took the lead, pulling Jasmine to her feet, and leading her over to me. She moved the brown haired girl and then pushed her into position, knees on the chair, squatting over me with her back to me, hands supporting her against the bed, the front of her hairless snatch pressed against the top of my throbbing cock. At Shelly’s urging, she moved around, spreading her juices on my shaft, then lifted, putting my dickhead at the opening to her tight tunnel.

She stayed there, and I felt Shelly’s lips on my balls, then my shaft, and then on Jasmine. She stood, kissing the other girl, then pushed her shoulders, urging her down over my rod. She sank down half the length of me, paused, then moved back to the top, before slowly sinking to the bottom in one motion that lasted about five seconds. Her pussy was incredibly warm, as was the rest of her body. I felt sure that Shelly must see steam rising from our union as she watched, laying below us, a finger busy on her own clit.

Our position was unique, and if Jasmine had not been in such good shape, she wouldn’t have been able to hold it long. She was raising and lowering her body as she controlled the speed of our fucking. She started out slow and steady. Shelly moved up to give her lips access to our bodies, sucking Jasmine’s nipples, teasing my balls with her long painted nails. I grabbed Jasmine’s hips firmly, not controlling her but feeling the motion of her pelvis as she moved it up and down, the position giving her movements a certain rocking motion.

The cheeks of her ass were spread open, and I could see her dark pink asshole winking at me with each motion. The two cheeks perpetually wiggled ever so slightly, making an enticing motion in three dimensions. On the top of each stroke, I could see Shelly below us, moving back and forth under her canopy of sweaty sexy flesh, picking her favorite targets for added stimulation. It was like the frame of Jasmine’s body against mine made the aperture of a camera, and on each motion I got a snapshot view of Shelly: first attempting to capture a moving nipple in her lips; then stroking my thighs while she licked her lips, looking up into my eyes; next concentrating on the pleasure of her own finger stimulating her clit; now offering that wet finger to Jasmine as a preview of what was sure to come. The whole thing was set to a soundtrack of Jasmine’s gentle but rhythmic moans, Shelly’s sighs and giggles, the slapping of flesh on flesh as the 18-year-old college girl bounced on my lap .

I pulled Jasmine down all the way on to me, holding her in place, then slowly stood up. She pulled herself forward, and I set her on the bed, face in the comforter, ass raised in the air as I took over the motion of our fucking. The combined height of the bed and her body put me at the perfect level, and I started with the same motion she had been using on me moments before. The medium pace gave me the time to study her reaction, perfect my motion until she was moaning even louder.

Meanwhile, Shelly laid down on the bed in front of her, opening her legs and sliding under her face. I eased up, giving Jasmine time to adjust to the optimal position to eat Shelly’s pussy. I fucked her slowly as she examined Shelly’s pussy up close for the first time, much like I had not long ago. She did so mostly with her tongue, and since Shelly was overdue for stimulation, the attentions immediately put her on cloud nine.

I picked up pace, trying to time my movements with Jasmine’s on Shelly. Looking over, I saw that Melanie was watching, eyes glazed over, as she gently fingered herself. I caught her eye, and she licked her lips in response, but went back to looking at Jasmine working over Shelly.

I pulled Jasmine away from Shelly, which she complied with reluctantly. Shelly opened her eyes and looked at me slightly angrily, but I pointed over at Melanie. She took the hint and crawled over to the blonde girl.

I turned Jasmine onto her side, then her back, still not leaving her slick, warm, depths. I reached down, feeling her hips and ass, and she responded by lifting her legs up in front of me. I pushed them together, causing her pussy to compress around my cock. Gradually, pushing her legs so that her feet were over her head, I took advantage of her flexibility and fucked her slowly that way, her lips pressed tight around my cock.

By now Shelly was squatting over Melanie’s face, and from the look of it Melanie had licked a little pussy in her life. Shelly was humping down onto the injured girl’s probing tongue, while she tweaked her own nipples, head thrown back in ecstasy, eyes half closed.

I opened Jasmine’s legs up and worked on finding her G-spot. After a little trial and error, I found it, evidenced by a loud yelp from Jasmine. She quickly reached down to touch her clit, rubbing it in rapid circles. I fucked her quickly, tapping her G-spot on each go. The combination of my stimulation and her own caused Jasmine to rapidly climb to the top of “Mount O”, and moments later she came animatedly, flailing around under my cock as she fingered her clit in a very practiced way.

Even as she finished her climax, Shelly started hers, leaking ample telltale juice onto Melanie’s face.

Once Jasmine lay under me in a quivering pile, I slowly withdrew and moved towards Melanie. She looked a little scared.

Shelly leaned to my ear. “She’s a virgin.”

I looked at her, and from the look in her eyes, I guessed that she was not keen on changing that just yet. I lay down next to her and wiped the co-mingling of sweat and pussy juice from her face.

“It’s okay,” I said, “you don’t have to do anything you don’t want.”

She became visibly more relaxed. I kissed her gently and held her for a few moments.

“I don’t think now is the best time for my First, what with the ankle and all,” she said, “but I want to do something for you.”

With that she tried to position me. I gathered in a few seconds what she wanted and laid down in 69 position. She pulled my cock into her mouth. She shuddered at the taste of her cousin’s pussy on my cock. I made as if to reciprocate, but from her body language, she wasn’t interested. It was merely the most comfortable position for her.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her small mouth on my dick. She could only fit about half of it before gagging. She worked the other half in her hand enthusiastically. I reached a hand down, palming her smallish tits. Shelly moved in to kiss my lips, letting Melanie be the star attraction. I groped Shelly’s tit with the other hand, comparing the two.

Melanie worked up a pretty good speed, her hand roaming from my shaft to my scrotum, then back. I was getting close, and I started moving with her, until she stopped moving and let me fuck her mouth, but I was careful not to gag her as I moved the half of my cock in and out of her willing mouth.

When I was ready, I pulled my cock from her mouth, and took it in my hand, pressing it against her cheek, pushing her head down against the top of her outstretched lower arm. She tried to turn and take my cock back in, but I didn’t let her. She did her best to continue stimulating me, rubbing her cheek against the side of my cock as I stroked it. I rubbed my cock against her cheek and forehead, then moved to let her lick my balls. Shelly made as if to come closer, but I motioned her to stay back. Finally, I moved the head of my cock to the center of her upturned cheek, pointed slightly downward, as I gave one last stroke, the force of it blasting against the middle of her cheek. The gob of semen splattered, spreading across her cheek in every direction, forming a puddle at the epicenter of my blast. A small amount trickled down over her open lips, parted in the ecstasy of the moment. For the second blast, I re-aimed, pasting the load all over her forehead. much of it dripping or splattering onto her blonde hair. I scooted quickly, holding off the third spurt long enough to blast it on her small breast with its stiff nipple. The position and gravity worked together, causing my splooge to mark an arcing line from her upper nipple to the spot just below her navel where her taut tummy sloped down towards her soft, furry, virginal pussy, which was still wet from the thorough tongue-lashing my sister-in-law’s best bisexual friend had given her a few minutes ago. I pressed the head of my cock into the soft flesh of her perky boob and milked the remainder of my sperm onto her breast. I toyed with the little trails and dribbles of cum, coating her upper breast and the surrounding areas with a shiny coating of my love batter. As I rolled back, spent, I kept my eyes open to watch the remainder of the show.

First of all, Melanie cautiously snaked a tongue out to taste the drops of cum on her lips. Her eyes widened, and I imagined that she was only now making the connection between the water bottle and my semen. She snaked her tongue around, gathering all that she could reach.

As soon as I fell back, Shelly moved in, rolling Melanie on her back to keep the precious treat from dripping on to the comforter. She started at the bottom, slowly savoring her fix.

Jasmine’s eyes scanned the scene, then locked on to my cock. She leaned down and eagerly slurped all the juices from my shaft. Running her tongue up, she claimed the dribble of cum on the tip of my cock. Leaving her tongue extended, she wrapped her fist around my half-hard member and milked a few solitary drops that lingered in the plumbing. She looked up, obviously not satisfied yet.

Using her fingers, she wiped the few drops from the bed and licked her fingers clean. She looked around, realizing that the remaining cum was all on her cousin’s body.

She started to reach down with her fingers, but I stopped her.

“No,” I said, “use your tongue.”

Slowly, she leaned down, and took a cautious lick from her cousin’s stomach. As she savored that bit, I looked up at the other two.

Shelly was feeding Melanie by way of kiss. She would slurp up a convenient deposit of jism, and then lean down and tongue-kiss Melanie, pulling apart to show me the way the white strings joined their lips. I watched over the next ten minutes as Melanie was licked clean. The show was quite invigorating, but as much as I wanted to go some more, I knew I needed to be going. Besides, I had a pair of sisters back at the barn who would expect some loving of their own when I returned.

We cleaned up and dressed and said our goodbyes. Melanie and Jasmine made me promise to return. As I leaned down to kiss her goodbye, Melanie whispered to me: “Next time, I want you to take my cherry.”