The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Gift from Jackie”

Chapter 7

A couple days later, I came home early in preparation for a conference call with an important client. There was a knock at the door.

The young man on the porch was very nervous. He was holding a large box.

“Hey, ahh, I’m looking for Jackie,” he said, glancing behind him.

“She’s studying at school. Not sure when she’ll be back.”

“Shit!” he said, thinking frantically.

“You can call her on her cell if you have it.”

“Hey, you must be Josh, huh?”

“Yeah, that’s me.”

“My name’s Tim. Can I come in, Josh? We need to talk.”

“Umm, sure.” I wasn’t sure if I liked where this was going. I lead Tim in the dining room and sat down. He held the box like it had his balls in it.

“I don’t have much time, and this is gonna sound strange, but I need you to bear with me.”

“Okay...” I sat and gestured for him to do the same.

“So, you might have noticed some... eh... changes around here.”

I wasn’t sure where he was going. “Say again?”

“Look, Jackie has told me about it, I know the stuff is working.”

“What stuff?”

“The stuff she’s been giving you. In your food.”

“What?” I was a little alarmed now.

“Yes, she’s been putting something in your food. Something I gave her.”

“Slow down now. What is this exactly?”

He finally sat, but still clutched the box to him.

“It’s called... " (I’m not telling!) " ...and it’s very rare. In fact, there may have been only one plant left in the whole world.” The way he looked at the box told me that the plant must be in there.

“How did you get it?”

“I was walking around downtown one day, when this guy calls at me from the fire escape. He drops this box down to me and says to make good use of it if I can. I did some research and found out what it was.”

“And what exactly is it supposed to do?”

“Well, the lore says that the person who eats it will become a god—respected and adored by all who meet him.”

“Why didn’t you keep it for yourself?”

“Well, I tried it, and it didn’t work.”

“Oh.”

“But when I told Jackie about it, she wanted to try it out on you.”

I was a little confused. “Why?”

“Because she respects you, I think.”

Needless to say, I was a bit flattered. “Well, I suppose I have seen some evidence to back it up. Any idea how it works?”

“I have no clue. I’m just an anthropology major. But the reason I’m here is what happened this morning. Somebody busted into my apartment while I was gone. I think they were looking for the plant. I hadn’t been keeping it there; it was up on the roof of the building. I put it back in the box and came over here to see if Jackie could hold on to it. Maybe it’s best that I talk to you anyway.”

It was a lot to take in. Was this guy a nut? Then I spotted something out of the corner of my eye. There was a man peering around the corner of the pool house – carrying a submachine gun. He ducked back out of sight, and I casually stood and gestured for Tim to follow me upstairs.

“Tim, they’re here.” I wasn’t sure if these were thugs or spooks, but I didn’t want to take any chances. I walked to the closet, and entered my code.

Opening the safe I grabbed my Ruger P90 pistol. It had been sitting a while, but it was my most reliable gun. I handed Tim the stun-gun that Cindy never would carry. I moved quickly as I could to the bottom desk drawer where all the ammo was. I grabbed all three clips.

I locked the office door and turned on the radio. Cautiously, I lead Tim through the door to the bedroom. I hoped there weren’t enough of them to cover all the exits. We moved quietly out the sliding door to the elevated deck. I’d always thought the deck should have been built on the other side of the house, by the pool, but not anymore. Avoiding the stairs towards the pool, I dropped over the railing towards the front of the house. Tim dropped the box down to me, and then followed. The weight of the box surprised me.

Looking through the crack in the fence, I could see a van parked in front of the house with two men in the front seats. Because of the slope of the hill leading towards the street, this side of the house had a large crawl space. I opened the access door and followed Tim in.

Nervously we sat in the dark space listening to slow footsteps above. I grabbed my cell phone and sent a text message to Cindy.

“Danger! Pick up J n S and just drive. Will call U.”

I also sent one to Jackie.

“911 Meet Cindy for pickup NOW”

About that time it seems they realized I wasn’t in the house, because they started moving more quickly. I trained my pistol at the door. I didn’t want to kill these guys if they were innocent but I didn’t want them to get me. I figured that if this was some kind of government operation the local police would have been there and the guys would have been shouting “FBI” or whatever. I heard things breaking upstairs.

I moved to one side of the doorway and Tim to the other. A minute later, I heard someone approaching the door. Suddenly, it swung open.

We both moved quickly. I grabbed the gun and pulled it from his hands. Tim jabbed him in the neck with the stun gun and zapped him entirely longer than necessary. I quickly pulled him all the way in.

I knew they would come looking for him. I took his gun and moved outside again. I climbed over the chain link fence to the next yard and helped Tim follow. I knew they were watching the street. I moved away from the street, towards the back of the property. There was a gate here between the two properties, from when the pool was installed I think. It hadn’t been locked for years, so we slipped through. The back yard was deserted, and I moved quickly to the back door of the garage.

The inside was dark. I hoped that meant nobody had come in. I uncovered the Mustang, directing Tim to put a few items from the shop into it. I hoped it would drive, since we’d moved I hadn’t even tried. At the last moment, I thought to go upstairs and grab the baggie that I had discovered earlier. I hopped in and turned the key.

As usual, the Detroit-built V8 engine proved its reliability. After turning for two seconds it roared to life. I put the car in gear and stepped on it. the car lurched forward, smashing my nice new garage door to bits. I stayed on the gas as I moved down the driveway, then turned hard onto the street. In my rearview mirror, I could see the van start to turn around.

I knew there had to be other cars. I sped as much as I dared, finally reaching a major street. I opened up the throat of the huge carburetor, weaving in and out of the sparse traffic as the Mustang’s roar provided warning to the other cars. I could see a dark colored sedan far behind me, trying to keep up.

I hit the freeway and let it all out. I passed a cop, and he started to chase me, but I had too much of a lead on him. I diverted to another freeway, drove a couple of miles, exited, and slowed down.

I looked over at Tim. His knuckes were white, gripping the dash, and he was sweating, wide-eyed. “Man,” he said, “you can DRIVE!”

I shrugged, smiling inwardly. I knew there was an upside to all the hell I’d raised when I was younger. I called Cindy.

“This better be for real!” She answered angrily.

“Yes, it is, but I can’t say anything. Do you have the girls?”

“Yeah, I just picked them up. We’re on our way to—”

“Don’t say any more, they might be listening. Go to the place where Dave fell and broke his leg, okay?”

“Yeah, okay.” She sounded scared now.

“Take the long way, just in case. I’ll meet you at the place where we bought the beer.”

“Okay, baby, are you okay?”

“Yes. See you in a few.”

We made our way to the barn. It belonged to the grandparents of one of Cindy’s friends, several miles outside of town. When we were teens we’d gone there to drink several times. Part way there, I pulled off and waited.

A few minutes later, Cindy caught up. I gestured for her to follow me and drove the last couple miles, which were on dirt. We pulled around the back of the barn and everyone got out of the car. The mustang was steaming, obviously overheated.

“What the hell is going on?” asked Cindy, coming up to me for a hug. When Jackie saw Tim, she knew what had happened immediately.

“It’s my fault, sis,” said Jackie.

Tim, Jackie, and I filled Cindy in. Everyone left out the part about the sex with Jackie and Shelly. Shelly seemed to know about The Plant already.

“This isn’t some kind of joke is it, because if it is, I swear to god...”

“No, Cin. It’s deadly serious.” I showed her the gun I had stolen from the goon.

Cindy started arguing with Jackie about getting everyone into this. I let them go... I knew they would hash it out. I worked on getting the barn doors open. Tim helped. With the help of some of my tools we got the doors open and moved the cars inside. I put Tim on watch in the loft, careful to warn him of the hole where Daniel had fallen.

I figured we’d need to stick around a while. The barn was the best place... there was no paper to lead them here, and the owners sure wouldn’t come. They hadn’t in years, since they stopped grazing their cattle there. We had two cars, the mustang almost out of gas and Cindy’s Tahoe with a half tank. We had two guns, a stun gun, some tools, and a box of preserves from the garage. There was a well, but it was meant to be run from a generator we didn’t have. Cindy’s Tahoe had some rope, a come-along, first aid kit, road flares, and binoculars.

And of course we had the plant.

“Why didn’t you just leave it? Let them have it?” asked Cindy. She was done with Jackie, now it was my turn.

“Because they would have wanted to kill us anyway,” I replied.

She considered that. “Yeah, I suppose. So what now?”

“Now we wait, figure out what we can about the guys who are after us, and figure out who we can trust.”

“What about food?”

“Tonight, we eat these,” I gestured at the preserves. “Tomorrow, I will go into town and find some supplies. I can’t use my credit cards... how much cash do you all have?”

Collectively, we had $43.

The girls slept in the back of the Tahoe with our only blanket, and Tim slept in the front seat. I took watch upstairs with the binoculars. The guns stayed with me.

After a couple of hours, I heard someone coming up the ladder. It was Shelly. I tried to think of something to say, but she shushed me. She walked over to where I stood and got down on her knees. She removed my pants swiftly and started sucking my cock immediately. She just went to town, bobbing on my shaft quickly. I grabbed her hair and helped her set a pace. She still couldn’t take the whole thing, but she was sure getting the job done. The suddenness of her arrival was hot too. A couple minutes later, I shot my load, which she eagerly swallowed.

She winked, and walked back downstairs. I finished my watch and then sent Tim up with the Ruger. I slept on the front seat of the Tahoe, and the wear of the day’s events hit me like a log.

When I awoke, it was about 8am. The girls were still sleeping. I went up and greeted Tim. We all ate a little fruit and talked over our plans. I noticed that one of the bites Jackie gave me had some of the plant bits in it. I tried to rig the pump with Cindy’s help. A little electrical wizardry and it was running slowly but surely off the Mustang. We took turns showering under its trickle

I didn’t want to shop in the vicinity, but I didn’t want to risk getting spotted. I decided to take the Tahoe off-road through an old dirt road that hadn’t been used in a long time. It wasn’t on any maps, and it emerged near a small town.

I took only the stun-gun, and brought Jackie along. Things were quiet as I navigated the eroded road. Finally she spoke.

“I’m sure you’ll work this all out for us.”

“I sure hope so.”

“I trust you.” She hugged my arm.

The drive was ten miles that took almost an hour. I had to clear a tree from the road, and cross a ford in the creek where the little wooden bridge had given out. When I emerged on the pavement on the other side, I was relieved that the whole thing was navigable.

We went to the supermarket in town and bought the cheapest food we could find. I gassed up the Tahoe and we started driving back. Halfway back I spotted a helicopter flying in the distance. I pulled off quickly under some trees. I got out to look and Jackie followed.

“Probably just forest service, " I said.

“Oh,” she said, dropping to her knees on top of the soft pine needles. Just like with Shelly last night she opened my pants and had my cock in her mouth in no time. Back and forth she worked her lips over my cock, looking up at me with her soft blue eyes. No hands, just working it fast. I closed my eyes and listened to the forest around us. Then, with a grunt, I started to cum. She withdrew my cock and took a few shots on her lips. I was astonished at the volume of cum I was still producing, even after all the action I was seeing. We got back into the Tahoe and she kept the cum on her face, and she played with it over the next few minutes, gradually licking it from her fingers as I drove. It was pretty distracting, and I considered pulling over for a little action, but I didn’t want to leave the others alone too long.

When I got back, Cindy was reading in the barn and Tim and Shelly were keeping watch. Judging by their expressions when they came down, I would say that Shelly gave Tim a little treat.

We had a little lunch and I took a nap in the shade. When I awoke, Cindy was removing my pants.

I wasn’t sure I was up to it, but once she started sucking, I was confident. Strangely, she was the same way as the other two had been: no hands, bobbing up and down quickly. I started to get a hunch, and the thought turned me on so much, that I lost it in about three minutes.

She did her best to catch my entire load on her hands. Then, she shyly began licking it from her fingers. I watched in awe as she finished, then stood and lead me back to the barn.

“I win!” she said.

“No way!” said Jackie. I was just a little surprised to see that Jackie was at that moment riding Tim’s cock as he lay back on the blanket.

“Yeah, I saw it! Four minutes ten seconds!” Came Shelly’s response from the loft, as she gestured at her watch.

“Wow. I’m impressed, sis!”

“Thank you, thank you,” Cindy took a bow. Needless to say I was a bit confused.

“So you want to tell him the deal, sis?” Asked Jackie.

I looked from the fornicating Jackie to Cindy. I was dumbstruck.

“I knew about you two,” said Cindy.

My heart was racing. I sat down, dizzy.

“I realized that day when I was tanning. I could smell you on her when she came back. Later on, she even told me the whole story, the little slut,” she nodded at Jackie affectionately. “Only she told me it had happened with some guy at school. I realized from the way she told it that she was talking about you. I thought a lot about how she described the taste of your cum.”

It was a lot to take in. She continued. “So that night when I realized you were feeling her up, I got really turned on. I came down later on and watched you through the window as you fucked her. It made me so hot I wanted to touch myself, but then you were done and I had to get back upstairs and play asleep. After you were asleep I had to masturbate to sleep.

“The other day, in the yard, I realized that Jackie was trying to loosen my inhibitions. I went along with it, and it was fun. Then by the pool, I had to taste your cum. I hadn’t even tried since we were in high school. I don’t know why, but it tastes so much better now! I mean, I guess it must be the plant. Anyway, now I’m hooked. I still think it’s a bit gross, but the feeling is amazing.”

“And it’s just yours, too,” said Shelly. “We’ve all been trying Tim’s, it doesn’t do the job, even when he takes the herb.”

“All?” I said, looking at Cindy.

She blushed. “Hey, you’re the one fucking my little sister.”

“Defense rests.”

About then, Tim came inside Jackie. She kept bouncing until his cock softened.

“Tim, and other guys, help the cravings,” Jackie said, “but only you satisfy.” She looked back at Tim. “Thanks, hot stuff, but that didn’t get me there. Sis, how about we give your hubby a show?”

Tim moved and Jackie laid back. Cindy looked at me, red in the face, and then kneeled between her sister’s legs.

“You see, Josh, Cindy and I have been doing each other for years. We got started by a neighbor boy, Trent. He showed us how to go down on each other, and him. Cin would never go down on him, just give him handjobs.”

I watched, fascinated, as my wife started to eat another guy’s load from her sister’s pussy. Instantly I was hard, and I moved in behind Cindy, sliding easily into her well-lubed pussy. I fucked her slowly, watching over her shoulder as she sucked Tim’s cum from inside Jackie.

“Oooh, you are a bad girl, aren’t you?” I asked.

“Mmmmm,” was her reply.

I spanked her ass hard. The jiggle was enticing. I did it a few more times, then started thrusting in ernest, grabbing her hips. Jackie turned around under her, coming into 69 position. She reached up to lick my balls and Cindy’s clit. Tim relieved Shelly in the loft, and she came down to assist. She urged me faster and harder into my wife’s hot pussy. Every few strokes, I would pull out and stick my cock into Shelly’s mouth, letting her taste the juices, before going back to Cindy. I moved around to the other side, and fucked Jackie for a little while, and let Cindy have a taste. Jackie finally came, and I pulled out to let Cindy have her way with her sister’s pussy. I moved to Shelly, who was lying on her back fingering herself, and took over, fucking her as hard and fast as she had fucked me that first time. This time I held her hands back and took control of her. I turned her over and pulled her hair while I pounded her. “Hurry up and come, I need to save some for Cindy,” I thought, and it was so: she shuddered as she was overcome with pleasure.

After letting Shelly down easy, I went back to Cindy. I went right back to it, trying to bring her off quick. In this position, I knew I could get her G-spot. So, I adjusted slightly and probed, and her groan told me I had found it. I slowly worked at the spot, tapping it with each thrust. The other two moved under her, sucking on her nipples for only a few moments before she came, squeezing my cock and coaxing the sperm from it. I shot a huge load inside her, and then pulled out, leaving her panting on the floor. The other two turned her over, and started trying to claim my sperm from her pussy. I watched a while then relieved Tim.

“Tag,” I said, observing that he was ready again. He snickered and climbed down, taking his place behind Shelly.

I did my job of keeping watch while they screwed. I was hoping I could go one more, but I just wasn’t up to it. When Tim was ready, he came all over Cindy’s tits. Jackie, the true cum lover, licked it all up. Everyone showered again, then Tim, Jackie, and Shelly fell asleep.

Cindy came up the ladder and walked up behind me. “You’re not mad, are you?”

“No, no. I’m excited.”

“Oh, good, me too! I can’t wait to see what this new life has in store for us.”

What I wasn’t excited about was what the mysterious people would do to get the plant.