The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Gift from Jackie”

Chapter 9

The stop-off at Max’s was brief: five convincing-but-fake California licenses were waiting, along with a collection of other fake documents in my name. I loaded the goodies from Tahoe to Durango while Max cashed in his rain check. Shelly continued to astound me with her energy; she’d handed out about a dozen orgasms that day, and been given at least half that. Still, somehow, she was done with Max in five minutes and sliding into the new ride with me. I said my goodbyes to Max and drove off.

“That was quick,” I quipped, as I drove off.

“Easy,” she said, “I just told him the story of our little tryst this afternoon.”

We returned to the barn and the story was told to the rest of my entourage as well. Hearing it made Cindy and Jacky jealous and horny. Dinner was three-girl tossed salad, and I provided the dressing. We slept a little and left town at dawn.

It was a long car ride, and contrary to what you might think it actually felt longer with three sex-crazed hotties eagerly seeking my sperm. Not that I’m complaining, now, but it was a long five days. The second night we got a hotel, and stopped to dye everyone’s hair to match the Photoshop job on our new IDs. When we arrived in Columbus, we checked in to an upper-class hotel near downtown. I figured a more expensive place would ask fewer questions.

I managed to secure a huge suite, actually two suites joined together. We had two bedrooms with queen beds, and two living areas, one with a hide-a-bed. I doubted we’d use the hide-a-bed. We took turns showering, then took turns fucking, and then took turns showering again. I had just dressed after my second shower when Cindy strolled in from her bath, naked and glistening. Her smile beckoned me. I kissed her quickly.

“Sorry, babe,” I said, “there’s work to do.”

With Tim’s help I found the address where the book collector was supposed to live. When we got there it was mid-afternoon. Tim waited in the car, and the girls were at the hotel. I put the P90 into its holster and pulled a jacket over it.

I walked towards the door. The front yard had an extensive garden, which hadn’t seen a green thumb in years. The beige stucco archway looked like something that belonged in Southern California, not Ohio. I knocked on the large carved wood door, stepped back, and waited. After maybe 15 seconds, the door swung open.

The man who peered out at me was at least sixty years old, with salt and pepper hair cut close to his head. He was clean shaven, with wrinkled Mediterranean skin. He looked me up and down and spoke, his English clear but accented with Spanish.

“Ahhh,” he said, “you must be here about the book.”

I was slightly alarmed that he was expecting me. “Uh, yeah.”

“Follow me, follow me.”

He turned and walked into the tiled entryway of the house. I followed, my eyes darting around me. The house was cluttered with books, papers, and cardboard boxes presumably containing more of the same. Nobody else seemed to be present.

“Forgive me for not introducing myself,” he said, “my name is Diego Carreira- Loaeza. My neighbors know me by another name and I do not wish to arouse their suspicion.”

I gave him the name of my alias. He showed me into a large library—as if the whole house wasn’t a library. I looked around at what was apparently the cream of the crop. I spotted books in English, Spanish, Japanese, German, and more on a wide variety of topics. Diego lead me to the back of the room.

“My identity has been protected,” he told me, “so I know that the Seekers have brought you here and you will succeed.” He retrieved a key from his pocket and opened a locked cabinet. Inside was a single volume sitting on a single shelf.

He gestured for me to pick it up. It was covered in plain brown leather with no writing. He gestured to a plush leather seat nearby.

“You will probably want to have a seat before you open it,” he said. “I will leave you to it.”

He walked off and I sat down. I wondered if I was making some kind of mistake, but I had to know what was inside the book. I opened it slowly, read the first word, and then the universe died.

Okay, it didn’t die, but it ceased to exist in the way it had for me until that point.

No longer did I see the world through five senses. Or six, or seven. With infinite eyes, I looked into the world. I felt and smelled and tasted every atom of everything. My ears stung with perpetual sound. My physical body was simultaneously both larger than the whole universe and the smallest thing in it.

Somehow, my mind took it all in. I blinked. The room filled with people.

Cindy, Jackie, Shelly, Tim, and Diego were sitting around the room, reading or in conversation. Nobody was looking at me. I looked down, and in my lap, the book was open to the last page: a blank one.

Diego noticed me. “Ah, Master Josh, you have finished reading.”

Three seconds later, Cindy was leaning over to kiss all over my face. I felt my scratchy beard against her lips. I realized that some time had passed.

“Just more than twenty hours,” said Jackie, anticipating my question, “you’re a slow reader.”

Diego clucked his tongue at her. “Do not chide him, young Seeker... the time to read the Script is the same for all who have been picked for the Gifted .”

I stood up dizzily, and Cindy helped me to stand straight. My head throbbed with information.

“You should probably sleep,” said Diego, “your body is not used to such strain. I have a small bed here or...”

“No, you are tired as well. I will sleep at the hotel and return when I am rested. I have many... questions.”

“Of course. I would not be alarmed if you sleep for more than a day.”

He was right. I fell asleep on the ride to the hotel, and slept for almost thirty hours. Cindy was close by when I woke, and she kissed me on the lips.

I kissed her back, and realized how bad my breath was. “I need to get cleaned up,” I thought.

“It’s alright,” said Cindy aloud, “I can deal with the stink. Top or bottom?” Her hand manipulated my cock.

“Wait,” I asked, puzzled, “did you hear me think that?”

“Yeah,” she said, “you’ve been doing it in your sleep too.”

“I guess I knew that would happen. I know... a lot of stuff.”

“Does it go both ways? Can you hear me think?” Cindy’s words appeared in my head. It was kind of spooky, the first time. Somehow I knew the words were hers, and I visualized them in her voice.

“You bet,” I thought back, “so much for poker night huh?”

Cidny delivered the punchline aloud. “You can poke ‘er any time, so long as you poke me first.”

We both laughed a the pun. “Let me get cleaned up first. I feel gross.”

Reluctantly, Cindy let me get up and shower. I washed the days’ stink off my body and realized that I was ravenous.

“Waffles,” I thought to myself, “I could really go for some waffles.”

As I put on clean clothes, there was a knock on the door. Shelly went to answer it and came back with a room service cart. On it was a complete breakfast spread, including waffles. I chowed down.

Tim was crashed out on the other bed—I could tell the girls had kept him busy while I was out. Cindy sat across the table with her own breakfast. Jackie and Shelly sat on the sofa watching TV. All three seemed to be waiting for a cue from me.

I stood up from the table, just as Cindy was finishing her breakfast. I had a plan for her.

“Why don’t you go make use of that nice big bathtub and I’ll be in shortly.”

She smiled and kissed me passionately. I watched her walk in to the master bedroom, hips swaying. The other two watched me out of the corners of their eyes.

I reached down and un-buttoned my pants. Like the starting gates had opened, they raced over to me. I signaled them to wait. Taking the little silver pitcher of maple syrup, I drizzled a coating of syrup over my shaft. They knelt, scooting close to me. I offered my hard cock to Jackie. She sucked it in to her mouth, her lips becoming covered in syrup. Shelly leaned in, licking at her friend’s cheeks, snaking her tongue in to touch my shaft as I fucked in and out of Jackie’s mouth. She relaxed her throat, allowing me to slide my cock-head past her tonsils. I thrust slowly and steadily in and out of her mouth, every few seconds feeling my balls brush against her syrupy chin.

I pulled out of Jackie’s mouth, and Shelly promptly took her place, eagerly slurping down on my dick. She let me take over as well, but she still gagged when I tickled her throat. I held her by her hair, working her mouth back and forth over my cock. With my other hand I held one of Jackie’s tits. Jackie’s eyes were closed as she masturbated.

I moved back to Jackie, pushing my cock into her pleasure-slackened mouth. Feeling my dick on her lips, she put her mouth back to work, bobbing up and down the length of my cock.

It had been a long time since I’d gone so long without cuming, so it wasn’t too long before I felt the familiar sensation in my balls. Getting a last second idea, I pulled away from the girls and turned behind me.

The girls watched, puzzled, as I shot my load all over one of the waffles. It was hard to contain the flow, but I got most of it on the plate, which was still partly covered in syrup. I did my best to fill all of the little squares in the waffle. The girls smirked as I handed them their breakfast.

It looked quite interesting. The way the sperm was spread made it look like a glaze on a gourmet desert, albeit applied with a little less artistry.

I sat back on the sofa and watched as they ate it. Each grabbing a knife and fork, they started to delve in.

“Hey, your half has more on it!” complained Shelly as she chewed.

“No way, it’s even.”

Shelly shrugged dejectedly and continued. In a few moments the waffle was gone, and two sets of fingers and tongues eagerly tried to clean the plate. Shelly broke off first, moving over to me and kneeling. Picking up my half-hard cock, she sucked the trickle that had accumulated on the tip. Releasing my cock with a loud plop, she turned to Jackie.

“Okay, now we’re even.”

“Yeah, but I need a good cum now.” Jackie looked at me.

“Sorry, it’s Cindy’s turn now,” I said, standing.

Jackie shrugged and approached Shelly. As I closed the door to the master bedroom, the two friends were undressing each other eagerly.

Cindy was just finishing her bath. She walked in from the large bathroom wrapped in a towel. I walked up to her and kissed her deeply. She dropped the towel and I let my hands explore her body. She smelled delicious, fresh from the bath, immersed in a fruity scent I couldn’t quite put my finger on. Even as I kissed her, that smell began to be replaced by the aroma of her arousal—familiar, enticing, heady. I picked her up and carried her to the bed, placing her gently on the comforter. I kissed her for a few more moments, and then began to follow my hands’ way down her body, exploring the mass and movement of her breasts, pulling her nipples with my lips, caressing her tummy and navel with my lips.

As I moved between her legs, I was greeted with a pleasant surprise—she had shaved completely. She must have felt me stop.

“Do you like it?” Her eyes were still closed. She usually kept them closed when I went down on her.

“I love it. Now I have a surprise for you too.”

“Yes?”

I moved my lips close to her smooth pussy.

“What is it?” She persisted.

I kept quiet, snaking my tongue out to touch the soft skin where the top of her thigh met her crotch. She shivered, and I slowly pressed inward, tasting her glistening juices as my tongue crossed over her open outer lips. Moving ever-so-slowly upwards, I felt her tense as the indirect pressure on her sensitive clit caused her to tremble in anticipation.

I kissed her on the lips. She was shocked and opened her eyes, looking first at my face, and then breaking the kiss to look down between her legs.

“How are you doing that?” She asked.

“Just a little trick I learned.”

“Oh my god, it’s like you’re going down on me, only you’re not touching me.”

“Just relax and enjoy it...”

As I continued to let her feel me working over her pussy, I started to work on her tits with my mouth and hands. Then I traded, letting my mind trick stimulate her nipples while I went down on her.

Then I figured, why only two? So I added the sensation of another mouth working on her chest. She was writhing and moaning like I’d never seen her before as I licked her. I continued to work her over steadily, caressing her body with both my real and imagined hands. I continued to add more and more hands until she felt stimulation all over her body. I found that I was so in to my mental stimulation of her, I could feel the sensations that these virtual hands experienced on her body, and so I was able to touch her in a dozen places at once.

Disengaging my physical mouth from her sweet fountain, I turned her over with my real hands, but continued to caress her with the others. Taking position behind her, I slid into her sopping wet pussy from behind. This position allowed me to stimulate her favorite spot with my cock better than any other, but didn’t allow me as much access to her clit. Now, though, I was able to easily stimulate her clit, nipples, hips, thighs, and her entire body.

Peeking gently into her thoughts, I felt her urges and needs and responded to them, or sometimes teased them, building her longing and excitement even further. I let a cool sensation overtake her body, then embraced her in warmth.

Suddenly, she came. Like a rocket, she blasted off, screaming loudly into the pillow below her. I felt her tight pussy muscles contract on my dick. I slowed my stimulations and let her calm down slowly. I removed my cock from her, but let her think it was still fully inserted. I moved to her side, feeling her heaving breasts below her. I felt her move against my surrogate cock, and I started to slowly thrust with it again.

I watched her moving below me. Her over-stimulated body was flush and sweaty. Her thighs were covered with her vaginal juices, and her hair was wild. As she thrust back against the cock that only existed in her head, yet felt completely real, her breasts swayed back and forth under her. As I concentrated, I realized I could feel the imaginary cock fucking her. My real cock jerked in reaction.

I moved to the front, lifting her head, and pressed my cock to her lips. She looked up at me, realizing only now that the cock fucking her with great enthusiasm was imagined. She sucked my cock in, and the sensation was—well, unimaginable: I was fucking and being sucked at the same time.

I knew that I couldn’t last long like this, but I wanted to get her off again good. I reached into her mind, peering into her sensations, her desires. I began to wiggle the imaginary cock in ways that my real cock could never do. I licked at her clit with an imaginary mouth, tweaked her nipples with one real hand and one fake. Fucked her ecstatic face with my rigid member. The sensations traveling between the two of us were intense. As I fed off her sensations, I felt myself pulled in, and suddenly we were in a feedback loop—I could feel her pleasure, and she mine. Every move I made echoed through both our bodies and minds. I lost control of my body, and felt us enveloped in sheer ecstasy.

With that, we came—together. Not just at the same time, or together in the way that we had when making love many times before, but truly feeling each others’ sensations in our bodies, minds, and souls. We felt the sensation of my semen spurting into her mouth, filling it. We felt the sensation of her nimble vaginal muscles gripping my magically elastic cock. We felt the sensation of our blood boiling, bodies tensing. We felt her nipples, hard as diamonds in the cool air. We heard our voices, combined, moaning our pleasure to the world. We felt my cum spilling out of her mouth onto her chin. We felt her juices almost gushing from between her labia, trickling down her thighs. We felt the grip of three pairs of my hands all over her body, gripping her tightly as pure pleasure overtook us. It seemed to go on for an endless moment, before the wave of our pleasure finally crashed over us, and we collapsed on the bed.

Cindy barely managed to swallow her mouthful of cum before she passed out. As I moved down to cuddle next to her, I noticed the huge quantity of sperm that covered her face, hair, and the bed. I pulled her to me, letting exhaustion overtake me as I felt the weight of someone else on the bed.