The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Gift from Jackie”

Chapter 4

I showered and slept. The next morning I woke before Cindy and went outside to do some yard work. I was feeling more than a little guilty and felt like avoiding both girls. I was shocked at how uncharacteristically dominating I had been with Jackie. She had responded well but I hoped it hadn’t been too much for her. I just wanted the whole thing behind me. I though about all she said, and wondered if she would try to seduce me again. I also wondered if she was upset and would tell Cindy. I looked back at the house, thinking that my marriage could be ending inside there at that very moment.

“Josh,” called Jackie from the house, causing me to jump, “breakfast is on!”

Somewhat to my relief, both girls seemed very happy and bubbly – the way Cindy often used to be the morning after a sexy encounter. Jackie was cooking, as had often been her habit lately, and Cindy was checking her e-mail on her laptop at the breakfast bar. I went to give her a kiss, which she drew out with great passion. Jackie gave me a wink as she handed me my plate. The force of my infidelity pushed at my throat like it was about to leap into the open. My appetite was sparse.

“Eat up,” said Jackie, “you need your energy.”

“I’m not really that hungry.”

“What, don’t you like my cooking?”

She pouted slightly—straight from Cindy’s playbook. I rolled my eyes and smiled, digging in to the plate. The hash browns were good, but they had an awful lot of parsley or something in them. Mine seemed to have the most of it – come to think of it, it was in the eggs too.

“So, sis, when’s mom coming by again?”

I had almost forgotten, Jackie was leaving that day. I felt a weight lifted – I knew I could dodge this bullet for the time being if I could avoid being alone with Jackie.

“Noon, I think,” replied Jackie.

I chimed in. “By the way, I need to go down to the hardware store, need some trimmer line.”

Cindy nodded. “I have a couple things to deal with in my e-mail, otherwise I’d go with you.”

I cleared the dishes away and then grabbed my keys and headed for the car. As I started it, Jackie came out the side door and walked around the car, getting in next to me.

“Cindy asked me to keep you company,” she said as she fastened her seatbelt. “Little does she know…”

I was about to say something, but I couldn’t decide what, so I just drove. Jackie watched me – I concentrated on the road.

“Are you mad at me?” she asked.

“No.”

“Good. Are you going to miss me?”

I hesitated a brief second. “Yes.”

“Turn right here,” she said, and I glanced at her before complying. The street lead into a subdivision that was under construction. I pulled in to the end of a cul-de-sac and turned around so I could see the way in. It was deserted.

“Lean back,” she said, removing first her seatbelt and then mine. I let the seat recline and in a moment her hands were on my belt. I watched silently, lifting my butt up so she could pull my pants down, followed by my underwear. She winked at me, then took my dick in her hand and gave it her full attention.

I watched her go down on me, but my thoughts were distracting. Was this going to keep happening? Would she want to do this every time we were alone? Was I going to sneak off with her come Thanksgiving and fuck her in the basement while her dad watched football alone? Was I going to get jealous if she got a boyfriend? Would Cindy catch on?

My thoughts subsided, after a few minutes, and I let myself enjoy what was decidedly the best blowjob I’d ever had. My hand found its way to her tits. It felt so wrong, but so good. I would have cum three times over but for my lingering thoughts of the consequences.

I didn’t say anything, I just grunted as I shot my load down her throat. She gulped it down with vigor, saving a mouthful and relishing it. I closed my eyes and breathed. I heard her move, and in a moment I felt her bare thighs straddle me. I watched through half lidded eyes as her hands jerked me to hardness and she settled down on my shaft. She looked amazing bouncing in my lap, leaning forward over me, letting me suck her nipples and smothering me with her breasts. Our eyes locked, and we looked into each other’s eyes – I realized that we were not just fucking now, but making love. We hardly blinked as she continued to ride me for many minutes. As she pushed down hard against my cock, I strained to keep my eyes open as we both climaxed at the same time. Once she stopped, her bare crotch clung stickily to my pubic hairs. I realized that she had sucked me three times, and we’d screwed twice, but we’d yet to kiss. She leaned forward, and we spent several minutes rectifying the situation.

We held hands while we shopped – for the moment, it felt right. When we got home, I looked over at her, and she looked back. I had no idea what to say.

“Like I said, I don’t want you to leave Cindy,” she said calmly.

I nodded, slightly surprised that I felt a wave of relief.

“Let’s just leave it at this,” she said, and leaned over to give me a last kiss.

We broke at just the right moment – as I stepped out of the car, my mother-in-law drove up the driveway. Jackie ran to her and they hugged. I said hello and then made myself scarce. Jackie left a few minutes later, and I felt a weight lifted from my shoulders.

On Monday I went in early, and got to work on my new job. I put in 14 hour days all week, but I got more done than Steve had in a year. Everything seemed to go my way – every pitch was well received, and the staff was excited to have me in charge. I had worried about the staff – some people who were now below me had worked for the company many years more than me and could reasonably have been upset at being overlooked. This wasn’t the case, and everyone worked together even better than they had before. I came home beat on Friday, ready to make the most of the weekend.

“Guess what?” Cindy asked.

“Hmm?” I asked. The day had been stressful; I just wanted to kick back in the hot tub.

“Sis is going to State, she will be moving into the garage like we talked about, and so is Shelly!”

I told her I was happy, but I wasn’t really sure. The risky situation I had avoided thinking about all week was about to come quite literally to my back yard! And, with Shelly there as well, the risk was even higher. I knew what I had to do – the trick was how to do it without breaking Jackie’s heart.

That weekend I had to clean out the room over the garage. Once upon a time, it had been a past owner’s rec room, but somewhere after that it had been turned into a place to dump crap. At the moment, it mostly contained my “guy crap”. I moved everything downstairs so Cindy could paint, and put in some shelves in the garage. After I got everything in order, we went to home depot. Cindy got a little carried away, and convinced me that the next weekend I would spruce up the shop bathroom, put in new carpet upstairs, and run a phone line upstairs. As a reward, she let me buy a nice new power drill, since mine had been inadequate as of late.

That next weekend I was just finishing the phone wiring when I heard the garage door open downstairs. Jackie and Shelly didn’t have a car, so Cindy had gone to pick them up. The girls all came up and oohed and ahhhed at how different everything looked.

“This place looks so much better than it did!” commented Jackie.

“Now all you need to do is fix the pool,” Cindy teased.

When we’d bought the place, the pool had been very leaky. It was too expensive to keep filling it, so we just let it go. The specialists wanted tons of cash to fix it... I figured I’d do it myself and save the money. It hadn’t worked, and now it was worse. Now we had some cash coming so we decided to get someone to make it right. The quote was thousands of dollars, but it would build the value of the house to have a properly patched pool.

“The guy is coming on Thursday, till then...” I gestured at the little wading pool we’d bought a while back when we had some of my nephews over. It was a hot day, so the girls said “Why not!” and went to get their suits.

I started filling the pool with the hose and ran inside to change. The girls were in our bedroom, so I had Cindy toss a pair of shorts out to me so I could change in the bathroom. I went out and the pool was just starting to overflow. I turned the water down and sat in the pool, enjoying the cool water.

A few minutes later the girls came out, and I found my resolve about calling it off with Jackie to grow thin. Cindy wore her best bikini, a bright orange print that seemed tailored to highlight her curvy body. Jackie wore one I hadn’t seen: a blue brazilian cut bikini with a triangle-cut top obviously not cut for someone as busty as her. Her breasts put so much strain against the fabric that I was sure if she jumped the string tie would give out. And of course Shelly, the petite brown-haired beauty, wearing a string bikini that covered just enough to be legal in public. Her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric. The three of them joked and giggled as they walked.

“This thing is so small, we’ll have to take turns,” commented Shelly. I thought for a moment that she was talking about her top, and then realized she meant the pool.

“Me first!” said Jackie, stepping in to the water.

“No, me,” said Cindy, rushing in next to her.

“Not so fast!” countered Shelly, joining the race. Before I knew it, the three of them were on top of me, playfully wrestling around. I was in a daze, watching their bodies slide against each other and me. Jackie shifted into a sitting position between my legs while the other two tried to splash each other, to little effect. Jackie wiggled back against my rapidly hardening member, looking over her shoulder and winking mischievously.

Then the other two turned to Jackie and started trying to push her out of the pool. Cindy reached down and pulled the string on the back of Jackie’s bikini top, causing Jackie to squeal and pull free. Cindy reached down to tickle Jackie behind the knees as she tried to cover herself. Shelly seized the opportunity to reach up and pull Cindy’s bikini bottom down to her knees. As I watched they grappled, and I got plenty of glimpses of Jackie’s tits. Cindy, with nothing to hide, let her bottoms fall off, and with Jackie’s help pulled Shelly’s top off completely. Shelly tried to cover up with her hands but the other two started tickling her.

The water was splashing everywhere. Laughing, the girls stopped their struggle, and looked for various missing bikini pieces. They were confused when they couldn’t find them, and then they noticed that I was holding Cindy’s bottom and Shelly’s top behind my back.

“Hey!” said Shelly, moving her hands from her breasts as she tackled me. The other two grabbed my arms and legs. I resisted lightly, even with all three of them I could probably have gotten away. Suddenly, I felt hands on my thighs, and Shelly pulled my shorts down.

“Wow,” said Shelly, looking at my full-blown erection.

Cindy laid down on top of me. “Hey, keep your eyes off my man!”

“Come on Cin, I didn’t get to see,” said Jackie, “and he sure got to see me!”

Cindy stopped to consider. “Well, fair’s fair.”

She slid off my body and sat across my legs. My cock poked up out of the water, moving slightly up and down with my breathing. All three girls looked at it. I was in a daze, shocked at how far Cindy had let this go. I kept looking from Shelly’s tits to Cindy’s face. Shelly’s B-cups looked great with the water glistening on them. Cindy’s face looked a mix of nervous and lustful. All three girls stared at my dick, watching its little movements. It was quiet but for the birds, the quiet movements of the water and the heavy breathing of four people. I could hear the spilled water soaking into the dry lawn.

I nearly jumped when I felt Cindy’s hand touch my thigh. She rubbed up and down my upper thigh, not quite coming close to my dick. “We’ll be right back,” she announced, standing and picking up her towel.

She pulled me to follow her and lead me around the garage to the pool. The pool was empty, but the lounge chairs were out, and she took me to one, laying the towel down. She pushed me down on it and stood over me. The sun was behind her, and she looked amazing silhouetted in the sun, turning her body to catch the rays at different angles, shedding her top, and lifting her breasts in her hands. She slowly lowered herself, sitting with her moist pussy on my shaft. She slid up and down, spreading her surprisingly ample juices over my dick and her lips. Then she shifted, allowing the head of my dick to slide into her wet entrance.

She closed her eyes and started to slowly shift back and forth, with each movement allowing me a scant millimeter deeper into her. I moaned and rolled my head, knowing that if I tried to rush her teasing descent she would punish me by pulling back. Looking beyond Cindy, I could see the two 18-year-olds peeking around the little building that held the pool equipment. Shelly hadn’t bothered to put on her top, and Jackie had removed hers completely. They stood watching, and whispering to each other.

Meanwhile, Cindy had reached a point about half way down my cock. She rotated her body, twisting around my shaft. Her muscles were strained from holding the position, and suddenly, she sank all the way down onto me. She leaned down then and gave me a passionate kiss. We lay there a moment, only kissing, not moving at all. Then, she lifted her right breast, offering it to my lips. I kissed her breast and suckled her nipple, feeling it grow hard, and switched to the other when she prompted me. She started gently moving back and forth, in slow complete thrusts, the top of the motion burying my face in her wonderful tits.

Taking a glance beyond her again, I saw that Shelly was standing partly behind Jackie, and had reached around to put a hand on Jackie’s heavy breast. Shelly’s finger toyed absently with Jackie’s nipple, while with her other hand she rubbed up and down the other girl’s lower belly. Seeing me looking, she smiled. Jackie was pinching her own left nipple with her left hand, and supporting herself against the wall with her right. Her eyes were half closed in ecstasy.

By then, Cindy was moving more quickly. I placed my hands on her hips to guide her thrusts. As she gained speed, her swaying boobs hit me in the face on each motion. Giving me one last kiss, she sat up on top of me, changing from a front-back motion to an up-down one. The motion made her breasts bounce in a delightful new way. She steadied herself with her left hand while lifting alternately one breast and then another with her right. She licked her lips seductively and looked down at me with pure lust in her eyes, then closed her eyes and threw her head back.

The sight on the other side of the pool was amazing. Shelly had one hand inside Jackie’s bikini bottom, as she tried to lower it with the other. Jackie’s eyes were completely closed, and her expression was close to that of her sister. She rubbed back against Shelly, her firm ass rubbing against the shorter girl’s stomach. In a moment the bikini was off, and I could see Shelly’s hand busily working at Jackie’s clit.

Cindy had leaned back with her hands on the lounger behind her. She moved back-to-front, and the position allowed me to reach down and stimulate her clit with my thumb as she moved. Both our thighs were completely covered in her juices, which made the sensation of her movements very slippery. I put my spare hand on her hip and pulled her to a faster speed.

Jackie had her legs spread enough now for Shelly to finger her as she rubbed her clit. Jackie worked her tits over with one hand, still holding the wall with the other.

Cindy stopped moving and leaned forward, looking me in the eye. Without moving her body, she contracted her vaginal muscles in a pattern, a feeling I love. She started mixing in a few movements in with that, lifting first, then squeezing just the head, then going to the base and squeezing the whole thing while she twisted.

Then she lifted off me, moving to stand over my head and sitting her juicy slit over my face. I reached up and pulled her down on to me, putting my tongue to work on her clit, reaching a hand from behind to finger her slit. As Cindy lifted up to allow me some air, I looked through her legs and saw that Jackie had assumed the same position on Shelly’s face as she lay down on the lawn. Jackie faced me, and when she spotted me, she winked.

A few more moments and Cindy was coming. She mashed herself against my face, soaking me in her juices. Her moans were almost identical to the ones coming from Jackie across the pool. Cindy didn’t seem to notice, lost in her bliss.

After her orgasm subsided, she moved down, moving me to the end of the lounge so she could kneel between my legs. She sucked my dick into her mouth immediately. This was a huge turn-on for me, as she had never gone down on me after I had fucked her before. She lapped her juices from my cock eagerly, with more energy than she had ever gone down on me with before. The change was such a turn-on that I started to lose it almost immediately.

“Here it comes,” I warned. Usually she preferred not to get any of my come on her, only rarely allowing me to shoot on her tits or stomach. This time she moved her tits up, wrapping them around my dick, and put her mouth over the head of my dick. My first spurt went directly into her mouth. Instead of pulling away as I would expect, she simply moved back slightly, taking my second shot across the right side of her face and hair. She bounced her tits over my dick slightly, coaxing the cum out of me. The third hit her under the chin, and the remainder dribbled out onto the top of her tits. Cum dribbled down off her face onto her tits. Then, to my amazement, she licked her lips and slowly swallowed the part that had ended up in her mouth.

I was astounded. She pulled the towel from under me and began to clean up. There was no sign of the other two. We went back in the house to change, and the girls came in a little after. It was like nothing had happened. I didn’t get so much as a wink from Jackie or Shelly, and Cindy didn’t mention the other girls’ show or let on that she had seen them watching us. I didn’t want any problems, so I kept quiet. No use pressing things, I figured.

The next few nights, Cindy and I made love, and it was amazing. I hardly saw the other two, and I wondered what would happen next.