The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Gift from Jackie”

Chapter 5

I worked the next days, and so did Cindy. Jackie and Shelly got all their stuff situated, and spent much of the week at school getting registrations and orientations done. I didn’t see much of any of them, as I was driving out of town every day to help with setting up a new office in a nearby city. When I got home each night, Cindy was asleep. We made love on Wednesday night, but it wasn’t nearly as electric... she didn’t seem to be quite as much in the mood. Come Friday night, the pool was finished and we were filling it. Our guests were at some party, and Cindy was working late. I decided to take another ride, and I cruised through town, then out into the desert. Thankfully I had thought to dress properly this time, as I had a blowout and crashed my bike in the middle of nowhere.

I wasn’t hurt, and the bike seemed okay, but I couldn’t push it far with a flat. I grabbed all the gear I could carry and padlocked it to a Joshua tree. I figured there would be no service, but I checked my cell phone anyway. It had been in my jacket pocket, and hadn’t survived the crash. It was completely busted. Since I was 30 miles from a town, I figured I’d better get walking.

I stayed on the road, hoping I’d see a car. Only one passed, and unfortunately it was while I was off taking a leak. I kept walking, and in the dry air I was getting thirsty. I was starting to think that I should have left the stupid ten pound toolkit with the bike. Trying to hold the gear and walk with my jacket off was seriously slowing me down.

After what must have been a couple of hours, I saw a light ahead. It was off the road a ways, and I decided to cut across the desert to reach it. I came to a horse trough, and reluctantly took a swig of the stale water. Making my way towards the light, I realized that it was just a barn.

I could see where at one time there had been a trailer parked, but it was gone now. The barn was dark but for a single floodlight over the front door. The doors were locked, and I couldn’t hear or see any people or animals inside.

Looking up, I saw that there was phone as well as power going in from the pole overhead. Through one of the windows I could see a kitchen. It looked fairly recently used. I also saw a phone on the wall.

I used the toolkit to jimmy open the window. I crawled in and made a bee-line to the sink, turning it on and hoping it would flow. Brackish water came, and slowly cleared. I sucked a gallon of water from the tap and then turned it off.

I walked to the phone and picked it up. To my delight, there was a dialtone. I dialed the house.

“Hello?” It was Cindy, and she sounded worried.

“Honey, am I glad to hear you!” I told her the story, and she said she would pick me up. I realized I didn’t know the address of the place.

“Let me call you back in a couple minutes, let me find the address.”

I looked around. There were some papers on the eating table. I started looking them over, when I was started to see headlights approach.

I turned to look out the window, and saw a truck pull up. There were three people inside. As I tried to think what to say to them, one of them pointed towards me... it was probably pretty obvious that the kitchen light was on, and they could probably see me. The door opened, and the driver got out, then turned around and reached... for the rifle on the gun rack in the back of the truck.

I moved. I took a wild guess, and went to the left. It opened into a tack room. I went through the door on the other end and found myself in the empty stables. I heard someone opening the door at the other end of the hallway. I turned and opened the door on my end as quickly as I could.

Stepping out, I realized that I had picked the wrong door. Something hard cracked on the back of my head. It wasn’t enough to put me down, but I figured it would be best to not resist against the armed person, and I fell to the ground.

“I got him”, called my attacker, putting a boot into the small of my back. I realized I’d been clocked by a woman.

I felt the rifle against the back of my head. My head was turned back towards the door, and another pair of boots walked out the door. Women’s boots.

“Hmm. Doesn’t look like no vagrant.”

A third pair came behind her, a man.

“He left some stuff in the kitchen,” he said, dropping my things near me, “from the look of his jacket, and that bruise, I’d say he’s the one who wrecked that Honda we saw down the road.”

I figured it was time to talk. “Yeah, that was me. I walked all the way down here, and I only busted in so I could get a drink and use the phone. I’ll kindly pay for any damages.”

I felt a hand reach into my pocket and pull out my wallet.

“Well, he’s got a lot of cash, and from his address, I’d say he’s pretty well off.”

The rifle left my head, but the boot stayed. “Want me to let him up?”

“Yeah, yeah,” said the man. She did and he offered me a hand. He was obviously a rancher, but not exactly a “cowboy”... he had the boots and jeans, but he didn’t look like the cowboy type. I shook his hand and thanked him for his understanding. His name was Jim and he introduced me to the girls, Tracy, his wife, a tall, thin blonde, and her friend Nancy, a short, curvy redhead.

Tracy apologized for clocking me and they took me into the house. Jim looked at the window and said it wasn’t a big deal, as I hadn’t broken anything. I offered him some cash for his trouble, and he declined, and then looked thoughtful. The girls sized me up, then whispered to each other, giggling. Then Tracy whispered something to Jim, and Jim looked at me.

“Say, you being here might be a blessing in disguise. Think you could do me a favor?”

“Well sure, what do you need?”

“You might have to stay a few hours. Do you know how to work a camcorder?”

The girls giggled. “Good idea,” said Nancy.

I called Cindy back and updated her, leaving out the part about the guns and getting whacked in the head. Jim told me he would drive my bike and me back to town, so I told her I would be home in a few hours. Nancy helped me ice down the bump on my head and the bruises, of which more seemed to show up all the time. I was a bit dirty, so she showed me to the shower and gave me some sweats and a t-shirt to change into. When I came out, she looked me up and down.

“Wow, you’re really packin’ there.”

I looked down at the front of the sweats, and my ‘package’ was clearly visible in the front.

Once I was cleaned up the lead me into the next room, a living area with two sofas and a card table with chairs.

“You see,” said Tracy, “it’s Jim’s birthday come midnight, and every year he gets a special treat on his birthday. He tapes it every year, but he always complains that there isn’t anyone to hold the camera. I don’t want anyone we know to know, but you’re here, so will you oblige us by filming Jim’s birthday threesome?”

I agreed, and the girls went off to get ready.

“So, you ever do anything like this?” Asked Jim.

“Sort of, yeah.”

“You can’t beat two girls. A couple times a year, we bring another girl in, and we have some friends we swap with occasionally. Nancy used to be one of those couples, but now she’s single.”

When the girls came back, I was blown away. They wore matching bra and panty sets, black lace push-up bras with thongs. I started rolling, they started a CD and began to rub and bump against each other. Tracy had small, but very perky tits with long nipples. Her ass was toned from lots of exercise, and her skin was very tan, in fact she had no tan lines. Her hair was cut in a short bob cut.

Nancy was a delightful contrast. She was short and curvy, with long straight red hair. Her breasts were very large, but without support they didn’t stand out very well on their own. She seemed, though, to know the best ways to position her body to make the most of her endowments. Her skin was very fair, with a generous helping of freckles.

As the striptease progressed, I could see that Nancy was a natural redhead. Her pubes were trimmed, but the hair that was there was as red as that on her head. Tracy, however, was shaved clean, so I couldn’t tell if she was a natural blonde. By now they were almost completely naked, and Nancy laid back as Tracy removed her panties with her teeth.

Jim had wasted no time, and had removed all his clothes. He was very well-built, and very tan. He had a few tattoos on his arms and back. His cock was longer than mine, about 8 ½″, and maybe a bit thicker too. It was already rock hard, and he idly stroked it as he watched the show.

Once the girls were naked, they crept over on hands and knees toward Jim. I moved behind them, capturing the view of their undulating behinds as they moved closer to him. When they reached him, Nancy started kissing him at the ankle, and Tracy on the lips. They took their time, working towards his throbbing manhood.

With great precision, they reached his crotch at the same time. Slowly kissing on ether side of the shaft, they planted wet kisses up and down his length. Then Nancy reached the top, and put her mouth around the head, slowly sucking him in. At the same time, Tracy leaned down to give his lower shaft and balls some attention. I did my best to do the sexy scene justice.

After a few minutes, Jim stopped the girls and they moved to the futon, laying on their backs and spreading their legs, presenting Jim with two tempting targets. He chose Tracy first, and he slid in gently, taking only a few strokes before pulling out and moving to Nancy. He would spend thirty seconds in one girl, then the other, occasionally pulling one to sitting position to suck the combined juices from his shaft. After ten minutes of this, he re-arranged the girls so that as he entered Nancy from behind, Tracy could apply her tongue to the union, licking whatever parts she could reach. As I moved for a new shot, I realized with a start that Tracy was feeling me up through the sweats. I looked up at Jim, and he winked.

A few minutes later, the girls switched. I could sense from Jim’s movements that he was close. The girls apparently sensed this even better than me, because before Jim even said anything, they disengaged, and moved to kneel in front of him on the floor. Jim gave only two strokes before he shot his load, shooting all over the girls’ faces and the furniture. He fell back in the couch, panting, then held out his hand.

“Give me the camera and go get yours,” he said.

The girls took this as a go-ahead and moments later were pulling my clothes off. My cock sprung out and they pounced on it, taking turns bobbing on my knob while the other licked around my shaft. Both still wore Jim’s cum all over their faces. Nancy noticed my fascination with her wonderfully bountiful breasts. “Say, you like titfucking?”

“Yeah,” I replied.

“Ever had one with another girl to help?”

That was all she needed to say before I pushed her back and put my dick between her offered titties. Tracy held one breast and Nancy held the other. Nancy’s sweat was enough lubrication to get me started, and Tracy leaned down, applying a liberal load of saliva to my dick with her tongue. On some of the upstrokes, Nancy would put her tongue out, lapping at the head as it poked towards her face. After a few minutes, I popped out and fed my cock to Tracy’s conviniently located mouth, thrusting into it with about half my length. Nancy lifted her breasts up to rub against my hanging nuts and lower shaft. The earlier show had started me up pretty good, and so soon I was ready to blow. I pulled out of Nancy’s mouth and moved her back, stroking myself as the two girls opened their mouths, providing two tempting targets. I let go, unleashing a torrent of cum onto both their faces and Nancy’s tits. Tracy leaned down and sucked the last strand from the tip of my cock.

By that time Jim was ready again. He was lubing up Tracy’s ass with a tube. I disengaged myself and took the camera from him. Nancy moved as well and grabbed Jim’s dick, pressing it into Tracy’s back door, guiding his pressure with her hand. Gradually they worked his dick into Tracy, and I could tell she didn’t do this often. In a few minutes he was slowly sliding in and out, and Nancy backed off to make room. She backed her ass up next to me and I took the hint, applying some lube to her ass and working it in with my finger. When she was ready, I withdrew my finger and she moved in to position next to Tracy.

Jim pulled out of Tracy and moved right in to Nancy. Nancy was a lot looser, so he sunk right in. Tracy moved around and slid in under Nancy’s face, offering her sloppy pussy. Nancy started licking eagerly as Jim pounded her ass. The slurping and squishing was very erotic, as were the moaning of the women. Tracy reached up and stroked my slippery cock with one hand. Jim moved faster and faster, slapping up against her round butt with every thrust. Suddenly he pulled out, adjusted, and slid into Nancy’s pussy from behind. A few seconds later, he pushed in firmly and bellowed as he shot his load inside the curvy redhead’s depths. A few lazy strokes later he pulled out and moved out of the way.

“Now,” he said, “just like we talked about.”

Nancy knew what he meant, because she immediately removed her tongue from Tracy’s clit and moved up, putting her cum-soaked pussy over Tracy’s face. Tracy closed her eyes and moaned, opening her mouth as gravity and vaginal pressure pushed Jim’s load out of Nancy’s snatch and down into the blonde’s mouth. Nancy lowered herself, rubbing her mound against Tracy’s face. Jim stood over them, and as Tracy started eating Nancy out in ernest, Jim lifted Nancy’s head, bringing her attention to Jim’s cock, which she sucked on, as Jim enjoyed the sight below him.

Tracy grabbed my cock, pointing out in front of me like a handle, and pulled me between her legs. Jim took the camera from me.

“Yeah, fuck her while she eats my load,” he said, his eyes greedy with lust.

I wasn’t about to refuse, and so I slid in to Tracy’s sopping wet pussy. Her pussy was tight, not as tight as Jackie’s, but highly fuckable. We were both very wet, so in a few moments I was going at her full bore. At Jim’s suggestion I reached down and stimulated her clit with my thumb as I worked her steadily, holding her by the hip with the other hand. I could sense that the combination was working, and apparently her actions worked on Nancy as well, because she fell over, reaching a hand down to stimulate herself over the edge. Tracy concentrated then on the pleasure I was giving her, and in a few moments, both girls orgasmed. I slowed my movements as Tracy came down. Nancy lay curled up on her side, her finger moving lazily around her clit, breathing heavy, red hair wild on the futon behind her.

Jim signaled and I withdrew, helping him to turn Tracy over. Finding it in her face, Tracy sucked Jim’s cock into her mouth, going slow and deep. Jim had set the camera on the tripod, and he handed me the bottle of lube. I added a little, although she didn’t really need it, then started to slide in to Tracy’s tight ass. I’d never fucked a girl’s ass before, and the sensation was exciting. I went slowly, enjoying the feeling. Nancy revived, and moved into position helping Tracy with Jim’s cock.

Nancy moved around, giving me access, so I pulled out and entered her. Her ass was looser, but the different shape let me get into it a little more. When I switched, so did Jim, and we continued that way for a while, working on the same girl from both ends. After a few minutes of this, while we were in Tracy, the eroticism of the moment caught up with me and I felt myself getting close. I looked at Jim.

“Want me to cum in her ass?” I asked.

“Yeah, do it, and I’ll fill her mouth at the same time.”

A few more strokes, and it happened. I felt myself shooting off into Tracy’s tight hole, and as Nancy reached over to give a hand, Jim filled her mouth as well. We both fell back exhausted, as the girls kissed, passing the cum back and forth for the benefit of the camera.

After all I had been through, I fell asleep. I woke up an hour later to the sound of more action. Opening my eyes, I saw Jim and Tracy, obviously making love, in a much more tender way than the earlier activities. Nancy stirred as well. She signaled for me to get up, and lead me to the shower.

As she configured the water, I realized that the sight of her round ass bent over into the tub had caused me to rise once again. She stepped under the water, motioning for me to join her. Once we were both wet, she stepped back and showed off her glistening wet breasts, that I couldn’t keep my eyes off. She lifted them and caressed them, watching as my cock rose in response to her show. I bent down and kissed her breasts, pulling the nipples with my lips. I kissed my way down further, down her stomach, and started licking around her pussy. Somehow we found a position where I could eat her out properly, and I spent what must have been half an hour working her up, before she turned around and bent over. I slid my ready member into her from behind, reaching around to cup her breasts as I slowly thrust in and out of her slick pussy. I took my time, and just as I felt the hot water start to fade, she started pushing back against me, then exploded in her orgasm. Once more I lost it, shooting deep into her.

We cleaned quickly before the hot water was gone, and dressed. We had been in there so long that Tracy had made a snack. While Nancy and I ate sandwiches, Tracy and Jim showered quickly. Then Jim and I kissed each of the girls goodbye, and we went out in his truck.

“Man,” he said, “that was even better than usual. Something really got in to those two!”

We reached my bike and loaded it into the back of the truck. Thankfully Jim had some ramps for his ATVs, otherwise we never would have got the big cruiser into the back of the 4x4. Jim drove me home, and a little after four in the morning I stashed the bike in the garage. I surveyed the damage, turned the water off to the forgotten and overflowing pool, and went up to bed.

Cindy woke up when I came in, and she massaged me to sleep.