The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Gift from Jackie”

Chapter 3

I called out back that I was going for a ride and left the house. Opening the garage I hopped on my poor neglected Honda cruiser. I rode into the hills, had lunch at a little diner, and rode back home. My mind was torn, and you can imagine what I was thinking. In the end, the more carnal factions of my brain won out.

I ate dinner with the girls and then we watched a movie. Cindy and I sat together on the sofa, her with her head curled in my lap while I sat on the end of the sofa, and Jackie laid on the floor between the sofa and a loveseat. From her position, Cindy could only see Jackie from the waist up. She didn’t notice that as she watched the movie, Jackie was teasing me with peeks up her skirt, glances at her ass. These little teases gave me a huge hard-on, which Cindy DID notice. I resigned myself to two hours of teasing.

Cindy looked up at me, then over at Jackie (who was pretending to watch the movie) and then back at me mischievously. She commented that I must be cold and pulled a blanket from the foot of the sofa and covered me with it. As she lay back down she reached her hand under the blanket and opened my pants. She cautiously started playing with my dick through my briefs.

Jackie seemed pretty occupied with the movie, and from her angle, she couldn’t see what was going on under the blanket. This emboldened Cindy, leading her to release my dick from captivity. She started to stroke on it in earnest, motioning for me to be quiet.

I looked down and realized that Jackie had pulled the back of her skirt up again. I reached my hand down and started lightly stroking her cheeks.

We kept this up for a few minutes, and then Jackie pretended to fall asleep. Cindy noticed, and leaned over to my ear. “She’s a really sound sleeper, you may remember,” she whispered, then lay back the other way. I felt her moving and then she pulled her underwear off her feet. She scooted into position and started rubbing my cock with her feet.

Cindy has really nice feet, and I’d gotten her to do this one time but she hadn’t offered since. Now was as good a time as any, I figured. She grabbed my hand and lead it down to her crotch. Her pussy was as wet as I’d felt it since before her cancer. I started stroking around the little soft patch of fur above her pussy. With my other hand, I continued to caress Jackie’s ass.

Cindy’s feet worked on my dick. She was inexperienced this way, but she improvised and it worked. She wiggled her toes against me, rubbed her soles back and forth over it, and stroked it between her two feet. Looking down at the “sleeping” Jackie, I pulled the blanket back enough for me to watch Cindy working my dick and Jackie not to see. Cindy’s pretty painted toes worked me over, and she was fast becoming proficient.

My work was having an effect on Cindy. She laid back and put a pillow over her head to stifle her moans. Jackie opened an eye slightly and saw this, then winked at me, raising her ass off the ground. This move granted me access to her equally wet pussy.

I gently slid my finger into Jackie’s moist vagina. The contrast was intriguing. Cindy was not as tight as Jackie, but for years she had done exercises that gave her great control over her contractions. She’d heard it would be good when we decided to have kids, and it didn’t hurt in bed. As I fingered her in the way I knew she liked, she manipulated the position of my finger and my motion by squeezing her pelvic muscles against my fingers.

Jackie had a natural tightness, and the lack of hair gave me more freedom in my manipulations. She wiggled her pelvis in time with my thrusts, trying to get me to her special spot. The awkward angle made it difficult, but I did my best to respond to her and bring her off.

Both of them were sopping wet, and the room smelled amazing. Cindy’s feet were really getting me going, but I wasn’t sure if they could bring me off. I motioned for Jackie to lay flat again, and she did. Slowly pulling my finger out of Cindy’s reluctant pussy, she moved the pillow and looked at me, then Jackie.

I moved between her legs and leaned down to her ear. “She’s sleepin’ like a log, now cover your face because you’re gonna want to scream in a second.” I leaned down and started licking her sweet juicy pussy, and she crammed the pillow back over her face. I worked to bring her off quick, using my finger and my tongue.

A moment later, just as I had hoped, I felt Jackie’s hand on my dick as it hung below me. She stroked it up and down slowly and firmly, like she was milking a cow. I reached my left hand over and squeezed her tit, feeling it in my hand, rubbing Cindy’s pussy juice into her nipple. She leaned down and licked the head of my dick, sucking it sideways into her mouth. Then she moved away, just in time as Cindy moved the pillow from her head and pulled me up into position.

As I slid into her, she put the pillow back in place. I grabbed her by the hip with one hand and by the tit with the other, and started working her good. Then, there was Jackie’s hand again, pushing on my ass as I fucked her big sister.

The pure craziness of it all drove me wild, and Cindy too, because I heard her muffle a scream under the pillow. Losing it, I let loose inside her, filling her with my second load of the day. When we recovered, Jackie was back to her “peaceful slumber”.

We cleaned up quietly and made for bed. Jackie gave me a wink on the way out. When we got in bed I gave Cindy a back massage and she was out in no time. I waited for the time to roll around and slid out of bed. I walked out the back door and across the covered walkway to the garage, which is detached from the rest of the house.

Entering the dark garage, I turned on the light. To my surprise and delight, Jackie wore Cindy’s naughtiest black mini-skirt and one of my white dress shirts, tied above her navel. She lounged back against the hood of my old neglected mustang, covered with a car cover. Her legs were slightly spread and she was casually fingering herself.

“It’s about time,” she said, “now hurry up and finish the job.”

She lowered her legs and I noticed that she was wearing a pair of tall black heels, obviously hers and not Cindy’s. She turned around and leaned over the hood of the car.

I kneeled behind her and licked my lips. Her pussy smelled like sex incarnate: musty, sweet, intense. I pulled her lips open and slowly ran my tongue up and down her slit. Wetting my finger with her juices, I slid it into her love canal and stroked for a minute, before trading off with my tongue again. I alternated for a few minutes, and before long she was grinding her pussy back into my face, longing for more stimulation.

I stopped and stood up. “You want me to get you off?”

She looked back and nodded.

“Ask me.”

“Please get me off,” she said seductively.

“With what.”

“Please get me off with your hard cock.” She wiggled her ass at me as I lowered my pants.

“I’m not sure that’s good enough.”

“Please put your big hard strong cock into my wet pussy and fuck me till I come!” She said, emphasizing the last word with a full body wiggle.

I moved up behind her, reaching around to grab the sides of her shirt, and tearing it open. She gasped, and I pushed her forward so she was at the right angle, and then slid my dick into her tight hole.

It was even tighter than I had guessed. I grabbed her by the hips, and after two slow strokes, I built up speed quickly, working up a rhythm on her. Reaching forward, I grabbed her by the hair and pulled gently.

“Mmmmm... you feel so nice on my dick. I think you might just do the job.”

“Your dick feels so good in me,” she said.

Her ass was just the right shape and we were in just the right position, that when I hit bottom it felt like we were merged together as one. In each stroke my balls slapped her clit. Every couple of minutes I would stop and rub the head of my dick on her love button. The whole time she was pinching and rubbing her tender nipples.

I could tell she was close, so I suddenly pulled out. Before she could complain, I turned her around and laid her down on her back. She lifted her legs around my back and pulled me back into her. In a few moments I was back at it. Only now, I had clear access at her tits, so I reached up and grabbed one nipple in each hand. I began to pull them on each stroke, and from her moans I could tell the technique was working.

She was working on me as well. I was getting very close, despite going on my third orgasm, and she sensed it.

“Cum inside me,” she said, “fill me up!”

A few strokes later, I obliged her. My load shot deep inside her, filling her with my copious load. The sensation pushed her over the edge, and as she came, I leaned down and bit gently on her right nipple. We both came loudly for what seemed like minutes. She was so tight, that my load spilled out of her tight vagina and spilled down her ass crack, dripping onto the car cover. I pulled out of her pussy, and pushed her to her knees. Obligingly, she sucked my cock into her mouth, cleaning our collected juices from it. Then we both lay back, exhausted.