The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Gift from Jackie”

Chapter 2

When I woke up late the next morning, I was alone in bed. I got up and stretched, and realized how badly I needed to shower. I headed in to the bathroom, and seeing the tub where I had less than a day ago watched Jackie pleasure herself made me horny again. I tried to ignore it, showering and stepping out into the bedroom to dress.

As I happened to look out the window, I could see the two of them near the pool sunbathing. The sight of the two of them, lying on their stomachs side by side, was fantasy-inducing. I wrapped my hand firmly around my cock as I imagined what it would be like to hold Jackie firmly by the hips as I slid into her from behind. The view from here was nice, and it was exciting to contrast their similar but excitingly different backsides as they sunned. I was just starting to get in to it when Jackie said something to Cindy and stood, walking back to the house. I pulled some clothes on just in case and headed into the office, where I would have an even better view once she went back out. I heard Jackie coming up the stairs and moved to the computer, trying to look busy.

“Need a hand?” I heard from the door. I turned to look, and Jackie lounged against the frame of the door in a real pin-up pose. My dick jumped at the sexy look she gave me. I blinked quickly.

“Oh, uh, no, this is just some work stuff I need to finish up.”

“That’s not what I meant,” said Jackie, sauntering closer to me, her eyes locked on my face.

“Hmmm?”

“Do you know how long I’ve had a crush on you, Josh?”

“Crush?”

Standing two feet in front of me, she reached behind her, pulling the string of her top loose but holding it in place. “Since Cindy first brought you home. I saw the way you looked at me then, it made me feel so good for a sexy guy like you to look at me like that.”

“Well, I was… umm…”

The cup of the bikini began to slide off her breast. “I waited so long. I knew you wouldn’t give up Cindy for me. I don’t want you to give up Cindy – you make her so happy. But I just want to know what it is like to be with you.”

“Jackie, look,” I said, pulling together my composure.

She shushed me, pushing her finger to my lips. As she let go of that side of the bikini, it swung free, giving me a glance of her nipple. The blood in the ‘reason’ part of my brain was diverted. “That night, on the sofa, I was awake. It was then that I knew I could have you. I wanted you to touch me so much.”

“Ungh,” I said, still more blood leaving my brain.

“But all you gave me was a little drop of your cum,” she said, stepping even closer to me. “I was fascinated by it, the way it felt, the way it smelled, that I decided to taste it. It was the most amazing thing I had ever tasted. After that I sucked off fifteen or twenty different guys looking for one who had cum as nice as yours. There isn’t one,” she said, turning and sitting across my lap. She wiggled back, her soft ass settling on top of my bulging cock.

“I’m flattered,” I heard myself say. My mind was far from my body. My eyes roamed over Jackie’s bare skin.

She let go of the bikini top, pulling it off and throwing it to one side. Her bare left breast was six inches from my face. I felt an immense pull, but my body was locked in place. I was almost unable to breathe. “Then last night, it was the last straw. After I saw you fucking Cindy, I knew I had to have you soon.” She pinched a nipple as I watched. “I knew you would watch me in the bath. I wish you would have joined me.”

Jackie took my left hand and brought it up to touch her breast. Suddenly I thought of Cindy, and looked out the window. I could see her feet from where I sat – she seemed to be sunning contentedly.

“She’s not going anywhere,” Jackie said, suddenly slipping off my lap and down on to her knees, “she has a timer on – she turns in 30 minutes. I told her I had to call Shelly, so she won’t miss me.” I felt her hands on the button of my jeans. She seemed surprisingly practiced at removing my pants, which she did quickly, pulling my boxers down in the same motion. She wrapped a hand around my dick. Her touch was like fire and ice, hot and cool, causing my cock to swell even further. My cock was straining, extended perhaps even beyond its usual 7 ½″. She looked up and me and licked her lips.

“Time for your reward,” she said.

With that, she began to stroke my cock with her right hand. The other reached down to cup my balls, squeezing them lightly. She pulled the head of my cock on each stroke to within a millimeter of her moist lips, and I could feel her exhale on every other stroke.

“I like your cock. It’s muscular, but not too big.” She lightly kissed the head, then kissed her way down the side, and when she reached my balls, she lightly tongued them before licking back up the underside. When she reached the top, she wrapped her lips around it and slowly slid downwards. She took me into her throat, then slurped her way back to the top.

“Mmmm... your dick fits perfectly in my mouth.” She wrapped her right thumb and forefinger around the base of my cock and began stroking, and after a moment her mouth joined. Her velvet mouth slid up and down the length of my dick as her hand jerked me into her mouth. She kept this up a minute, varying her speed, as well as alternately stroking my balls and squeezing her tits.

She popped off with a plop. Resting my dick against the side of her face, she looked up at me again. “Scoot forward,” she said, and I did. She lifted her tits with her hands and pressed them against the base of my cock and my balls. Bouncing them up and down, she smiled sexily and then put her mouth back to work, bouncing her breasts against me as she sucked. I felt the cum boil in my balls. Just a second before I reached the point of no return, Jackie pulled away.

“Follow me, “ she said, standing and running in to the bedroom. I followed her and watched as she lay on end of the bed with her knees on the edge, legs hanging down.

“I’ve fantasized about this for a long time,” she said, “I want you to jerk off all over me.”

Who was I to deny the girl her fantasy, especially when it was one I shared? I moved close to the bed, standing against the bed, and stroked my cock as I looked down at her spread out below me. I stared at her moist slit as she slipped a hand down, sliding her middle finger in just as she had the night before. I watched her pleasure herself, one hand on her clit and the other working on her hard nipples. She pulled one of her breasts up and leaned down, sucking the nipple into her mouth.

The action was just enough to send me over the edge. I did my best to aim the first shot, but only part of it landed on her thigh. The second went too far to the left, but the third struck its target and landed on her stomach. The fourth one was the big one, flying squarely and with force all the way to her face as she licked at the nipple of her left tit. After that I started to lose power, and I stepped closer, squeezing the remaining spurts onto her hand and crotch as she furiously masturbated. My shot had hit her in the eyes, so she couldn’t see, but she lapped a dollop of my cum off her tit and pulled it into her mouth. I reached up and grabbed her unoccupied nipple and squeezed. With that, she squeezed her thighs around her busy hand and moaned loudly in climax.

I watched in a daze as she caught her breath. Looking up at me, she proceeded to scoop the cum off of the various parts of her body and lick it from her fingers.

“Oooh, even better than I remember,” she said. She looked at my still-stiff cock. “I wish I had time to follow up on this, but I want to take my time. I’ll tell you what, meet me in the garage at 1am tonight.”

She got up and left, leaving me in my daze. A few minutes later I regained enough of my mind to go and clean up and clean the bedding.