The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Gift from Jackie”

Chapter 1

For the next year, I felt guilty about voyeuring Jackie. I avoided her at family events, and made excuses to work late when she visited.

Part way through her second year in college, Cindy was diagnosed with cancer. We’d caught it early enough that it was fully treatable, but chemotherapy and surgery took a lot out of her. At the end of it all, Cindy was fine, with one big side effect: her libido was almost completely gone.

I have to give credit to Cindy for being a trooper. As much as she disliked it, she would go down on me, give me a handjob or let me titfuck her. And, sometimes, we could make love, and when she was in the mood, it was great as ever. But it was rare. On top of that, her job got busy, and so I was only getting some two nights a week at best, not much for a 20-year-old who had been getting it twice that for three years. So I found myself surfing for porn a lot. It was just enough to keep the edge off, but Cindy wasn’t too fond of the whole thing, so I couldn’t do it around her.

Once she was better, she went back to school and worked even harder than she had before to catch up. She finished her B.S. in another year and skipped going for her master’s degree in order to take a job with her corporate sponsor. We bought our first house – a 20-year-old 4-bedroom 3-bath monster with a garage / shop building, pool, and a quarter acre lawn. The neighborhood was nice but the house had been neglected. We got a good price and with the help of some friends, a year later it was in nice shape. I finished school and took a corporate sales position with the company I had interned with for a few years.

If it is at all possible, in those two years Jackie got a whole notch hotter. Her tits grew, going from B to C, and her ass flared out a bit. She also started dressing even sexier all the time. She started sharing a lot of her exploits with guys with Cindy, and while I usually didn’t get the juicy bits, I could tell from the way that they whispered that Jackie had some interesting things going on!

The summer after we both graduated, Jackie came for an extended visit. She had just turned 18 and graduated from high school. She was visiting the University, after visiting several others around the country. I did my best to avoid her, but she went out of her way to spend time with me, and was cooking meals for the three of us constantly. She was as good a cook as Cindy, and she knew some great dishes, so it was nice. I gradually opened back up to her, trying to let go of my fear that she had seen me that night.

That week I noticed that both sisters seemed extra flirty. Cindy got turned on two nights in a row and we had great sex. I chalked it up to having her sister there to cheer her up, and the fact that her work stress had gone way down. On the fifth day of Jackie’s stay, I was working late, working with the marketing people to finish a package for a big pitch the next day. One of the shared assistants for my group came in and told me that Dan, one of the senior VP’s, wanted to see me. I went to Dan’s office, hoping he wasn’t going to give me another one of those super-important assignments to handle.

“Josh, you might have heard, but Steve Johanson quit a few hours ago.” I hadn’t. Steve Johanson was the junior vice-president in charge of my division, the biggest money making division in the company.

“It seems his wife got some big inheritance and he won’t have to work any more. He just called me and told me where I could stick his job. As you might imagine, we’re all eager to replace him. The board and I have decided that it’s between you and Mike Radford.”

Mike Radford. Nephew of a senior board member, he was a good worker but not really ready for the position. I knew that if Mike got the job, I would be stuck helping him do it anyway. I was a little irked that they would put on the sham of pretending to be considering me when obviously Mike was as good as in.

“Let me be frank with you, Josh. Mike is a good worker, but he isn’t really ready for this position. If he gets the job, we all know you would end up doing the real work for him.”

I was surprised at his honesty. Nonetheless, unless he was willing to make the board see that, I didn’t have a chance.

“I’ll make you a deal, " Dan continued, “if you are willing to give this 110%, I’ll put in a word for you with the board.”

“Of course I’m ready, Dan. There’s not a man at this company who’s more qualified, we both know that.”

“Alright, that’s what I wanted to hear. I’m meeting with the board in ten. I’ll let you know.”

I went back to my desk. The whole thing was odd. I had been sure that Dan was the reason I hadn’t been promoted before. He saw me as an untested kid, effective but not bound to last. In the short run, I made more money for the company on the grunt level, but in the long run I could make a real difference if I had some real decision-making power. Even with Dan on my side, I didn’t think I would have a chance. Looking out my window, across the atrium, I could see the boardroom, and the partners just filing in. An assistant drew the blinds and I went back to work.

I finished my report and sat there. I wanted to get home, but somehow I knew that I should stay. The phone rang. It was Dan.

“Josh, the board agrees with me – in the long run, we think you can really take this division to new heights. You’ve got the job.” He didn’t have to tell me that the job came with a huge salary increase, benefits, the works.

I called Cindy from my car and told her. She was excited and said we should go out to celebrate.

I agreed, and the three of us went out to a nice dinner, with champagne, then dancing at a jazz club. As usual, I danced with both girls. I even slow danced one with Jackie, and she leaned in to me, a little tipsy from the bubbly. I stole a glance down the front of her low-necked dress, marveling at how her breasts seemed to continue to catch up with Cindy’s. She pressed them into me as we danced. The song ended much too soon.

After dancing we went to walk along the river in the park. We talked and joked and laughed. I reflected on how hot the girls looked in their short dresses, and couldn’t wait to get home and see if Cindy was in the mood. I was sure she would be: a promotion, dancing, a little liquor, it was a sure recipe. They were both a little tipsy, and that made me seem extra charming.

Turning upstream, we walked along a little trail. The girls were chilly, and Jackie hadn’t brought a coat. I hadn’t worn one, so I took off my over shirt and let her put it on, leaving me in my white undershirt. Cindy grabbed one arm, seeking warmth, and Jackie responded by latching on to the other arm. I walked down the trail with one sister on each arm, and the feeling was quite pleasant. The gentle breeze caused their perfumes to mingle, meeting in my nostrils in an enticing mixture of two fragrances I was very familiar with.

We stopped in a little overlook above the river. Jackie sat on a bench to rest and Cindy and I walked up the stairs to the upper level of the overlook, about 5 feet above the lower benches. We stood against the railing and watched the river and the skyline. Jackie was directly below us, on the bench. I looked down a minute later and she had actually curled up and fallen asleep, my over shirt draped over her shoulders.

I looked around and the place was deserted. The view was great. I was standing behind Cindy, holding her, and when she snuggled back into me, she noticed my hard-on. I couldn’t help but think how great it would be to have sex right there by the river.

She looked over her shoulder mischievously, smiling, and wiggled her ass against my crotch. Then, looking around, she turned to face me, giving me a passionate kiss. I ran my hands over her back and grabbed her by the hips, pulling her into me. I was so turned on I thought I might cream my jeans.

Suddenly she broke the kiss and winked, sinking to her knees. Before I knew what was happening she had my pants open and was trying to bypass my underwear. I could tell what she had in mind, but I was still shocked – she had never before done anything quite this bold.

Eventually she got my dick free. She stroked it gently, licking at the head occasionally. Then she sucked it in, as far as she could, and started bobbing up and down on it in a regular motion. At the same time she pulled the top of her dress down and freed one ample breast from her bra, tweaking the nipple. Below, Jackie’s position allowed me to see clearly down the front of her dress and I could almost make out the shape of a nipple. The sight of Cindy there below me, sucking me off eagerly, with her little sister a few feet away, was too much.

I pulled out of her mouth. Cindy isn’t a big fan of cum. I tried to adjust so I wouldn’t get any on her, but she held my cock in position pointed right at her chest. When I let loose, she continued to stroke, guiding my load to cover her chest, neck, and the top of her boobs. She continued to stroke after I was finished, idly swirling my sperm trails around on her tits with the other hand. After a minute, she stood. I was still hard.

“I need you now,” she whispered, “and I haven’t been wearing any panties since the restaurant.”

She turned around, leaning over the railing, presenting her irresistible backside to me. I wasted no time, opening my pants all the way and lifting the back of her short dress. Immediately I could smell her sex, and when I slowly slipped a finger into her tight pussy I could tell she was wet and ready. I spread her juices around a bit with my finger, before I put the head of my cock against her lips, slowly easing it in to her depths.

To be honest, I figured it pretty likely that Jackie would wake up, but based on our previous experiences, I was pretty sure she wouldn’t be completely freaked out. Cindy might, though, so I hoped she would stay asleep.

I grabbed Cindy around the hips and worked up a rhythm. Her pussy was extra tight, standing in this position. She was biting her lip, trying not to make noise. I made the slow, deep strokes she liked. She managed to stay fairly quiet, mostly just breathing heavily.

I reached around and helped her breasts out into the night air. I stroked them and they were wet with my sperm. Her nipples were hard like diamonds, between the night air, the exposure, and my attentions. I smeared a trail of cum down the front of her breast, smearing it over her nipple, using it to lubricate my fingers over her sensitive nubs. In my attention to her breasts I had slowed my thrusts almost to a stop, but she started pushing back at me, needing to feel the stimulation of my cock.

I repeated the treatment on her other breast, smearing my copious load back and forth over her soft breast. She urged me on with her movements, so I returned my attention to giving her a good pounding.

After a minute, I slowed, then pulled out. She looked back, wondering what the holdup was. I turned her around quickly, grabbed her butt, and lifted her up. She caught the hint, wrapping her legs around my waist. I rested her against the railing, the moved her down onto my shaft. She lifted up and down on me, and I simply supported her weight. Then she reached her hands behind her, leaning back and resting them on the railing, making her body almost horizontal. The stretched out position made her breasts look magnificent in the light of the moon and the overhead lamp.

More importantly, it gave me access to her clit. I reached down and rubbed it in quick circles, just the way she likes. Suddenly she came, and I pulled her up to me so she wouldn’t lose her grip and fall. I clutched her ecstasy-ridden body against me, her sperm- and sweat-covered breasts mashing against my chest as her vaginal muscles gripped my cock deep inside her tight love tunnel. The quivering around my dick was the last straw, and I shot my second load deep insider her. Her climax went on for a long time, and the noise she made was very high-pitched, like she was trying to hold it in and only shrillest part escaped. It was the longest orgasm I’d ever seen her have.

After a moment she subsided and lay limp in my arms. All the exertion had made my muscles weak, but I continued to hold her to me with my dick buried deep inside her as we caught our breath, and then passionately kissed. Then we both noticed that Jackie was stirring, and we quickly dressed.

We were too beat to walk all the way to the car, and I’d had a couple drinks anyway, so we caught the nearest cab.

The three of us sat in the back seat. The smell of sex was hard to miss, and I was sure both Jackie and the cab driver noticed. He kept glancing in the rear view. Both girls were a sight to see.

Jackie took the middle seat, so she was right next to me. The drive was 15 minutes, and Cindy quickly dozed off. I was pretty tired, and had a big day ahead. I closed my eyes and rested. A moment later I felt movement.

Opening my eye slightly I saw that Jackie was removing her underwear under her dress. She was watching me, checking to see if I was really asleep. I kept my eye mostly closed as I watched her pull the skimpy silk thong off her feet. Slowly she spread her legs and slid a hand under her dress.

Instantly my cock was hard again. I could see her hand moving rhythmically under the fabric. She gave a half moan, half sigh. The smell of sex got stronger.

Leaning over Cindy, she sniffed deeply. She looked down in to her sister’s dress. Reaching in slowly, she withdrew her finger. Bringing the finger to her face, she sniffed it deeply, and the motions between her legs picked up. I noticed that the cabbie was driving very slowly.... he must have noticed what was going on.

I watched as Jackie slowly snaked out her tongue and tasted her finger, then sucked the whole thing into her mouth. My pants were very uncomfortable, but I didn’t want to spook her by adjusting myself. Then the cab hit a pothole, jerking Cindy awake. I pretended to still be asleep.

Cindy looked around. Jackie had attempted to straighten herself but was still obviously aroused. Cindy smirked and leaned over to Jackie’s ear.

“A little hot and bothered huh sis?”

“Mmm.”

“Jealous, aren’t you?”

Jackie giggled.

Then the cab pulled up at our house. I paid him, gave him a generous tip, and helped the girls out. I noticed Jackie leaning over the seat to say something to the cabbie. I saw her drop something – her silk thong. The look on the driver’s face told me which tip he appreciated more.

We all went upstairs to the bedrooms. There were three bedrooms upstairs and one down. The downstairs one was now Cindy’s office and lab. The bedroom next to the master suite was now connected to it and made my office, which I often had to use for my job. I figured I would even more now. The last upstairs bedroom was the guest room, and currently it was in use by Jackie. She headed to her room, and we went into the master suite.

“I think I’m in the mood for a nice hot bath,” said Cindy, walking in to the master bath. “Oh, did you ever fix that bottom jet?”

The tub was the Jacuzzi variety – one of the jets was broken, and I hadn’t got around to looking at it. “No, sorry.”

She paused a moment to think. “Well, I think I’ll just use the other one.”

She undressed and slipped into her robe, heading for the hall. I undressed too and just as I got in to bed, I heard a knock on the door. “Come in,” I said.

Jackie opened the door – she was wearing her own robe and holding a towel. “Mind if I use this tub? Cindy’s in the other one.”

“Sure, go ahead, I’ll be asleep in a minute anyway. ” As she walked to the bathroom, I switched off the light by the bed, making the room dark. When we remodeled, we had removed the wall, replacing it with an oriental-style changing screen – it provided privacy when needed but kept the space feeling open. I heard Jackie run the tub, and heard her open and close one of the cabinets. I could see her feet under the screen as she waited for the tub to fill.

I quietly slipped out of bed and stepped towards the door. I moved to the right angle – there. I could see Jackie through a small gap at the end of the screen, and she couldn’t see me thanks to the light difference and a wooden chest that blocked my feet. As I watched, Jackie slipped the robe back off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I got my second peek at her shapely ass. She bent over forward and stretched over the tub, giving me a good look at the bottom of her hairless pussy, while she checked the water. She seemed satisfied, and slowly stepped in to the soapy water. As she turned, I could see her right breast, which defied gravity in much the same way Cindy’s did, plus her little pink nipple and small aureole. She slid down in to the water, obscuring my view of all but her face, and turned on the jets in the tub.

I began to stroke myself, studying her beautiful serine face as she relaxed with her eyes closed. My heart pounded with excitement at the craziness of it. I wasn’t sure I could keep quiet, I had to pace myself to avoid letting out a moan. I wished the bubbles weren’t so thick so that I could see more of her.

I realized that she was moving her right arm very slightly under the water. As I studied her, she brought her left hand up under the water along her smooth stomach. She let her body rise slightly, the tips of her breasts rising out of the water. The left hand briefly cupped her breasts, and then she used her thumb and index finger to trace around each soapy nipple, pinching it lightly. Her mouth opened slightly and she exhaled slowly, her nipples growing hard as she toyed with them. As her lower body rose towards the surface, her buoyancy aided by the flowing water, my heart jumped as I saw that her right hand was cupped over her pubic mound, one finger apparently darting back and forth inside her.

My eyes darted from her pussy to her tits as her motion in the water obscured one or the other. I began to match the pace of her busy finger with my masturbation, imagining what it would feel like to be inside her.

Suddenly she stopped and started to move. I stepped away, my heart racing, then peeked back and saw that she had turned around in the tub. With her legs resting on the head of the tub, she moved her pussy close to the flowing jet, supporting herself with her arms as she let the force of the water stimulate her clit. With her head back, she bit her lip, moving her hips up and down to get just the perfect level of water pressure. Her breasts thrust into the air majestically, and my busy eyes tried to take in every sight. I watched as her body tensed, and I heard her let out a small moan as she tried to hold in the sound of her orgasm. Staring at her ecstatic face, I felt the semen drip from the head of my cock, making a little puddle on the floor, one solitary jet spraying against the wall in front of me.

I blotted up my mess as best as I could with my discarded undershirt and dived back in to bed just as I heard her draining the tub. As she moved back through the room, I did my best to look like I was asleep. Soon, I was.