The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Gift from Jackie”

Synopsis: “His sister-in-law’s crush leads Josh into a world of adventure he could never have imagined.”

Prologue

As I looked out at the hazy sunset, I reflected how three months ago, the idea of floating naked at sunset in the pool on the roof of a high-priced Jamaican beachfront resort hotel sounded more like the opening to a late-night cable soft porn movie than my preferred way to pass the time while I waited for my mind-controlled sperm-addicted harem to return from the bar and my best friend had a kinky threesome with my bride-to-be’s best friend and a random beach bunny two doors down. My life had been completely transformed since that day three months ago when Jackie showed up and gave me the gift. Come to think of it, it had really started much before that, when the whole thing with Jackie had started. A moment jumped out at me – a crisp spring morning three years previous, sitting in the living room of our townhouse and watching TV…

“And the real value of the showcase is…”

I had been ready since the beginning of the show, and it was almost over. The girls were taking their time as usual. I knew it came with the territory – waiting. Not that I was complaining. It was always worth the wait.

My wife Cindy and I were both 19 at the time. I know what you’re thinking – married at 19, must have gotten her pregnant or something. That wasn’t it, though – we’d been an item since middle school. We went through a lot of stuff together, and had our share of near-breakups – the longest of which was three months long. Still, I couldn’t imagine, then or now, not being with her. So, I told her so, and before we even finished our senior year of high school we were engaged. We had both skipped a grade, so we both graduated at 17 and had to wait all summer before getting married. Her parents were all for it, and two weeks before the start of college we got hitched. We both worked to pay our way through the State University, with her majoring in Industrial Process Engineering and me in Business with a minor in Marketing. Since she had been taking college courses all through high school she was recognized right away as a talent, and awarded a research grant by a large corporation half way through her first year. She still worked hard, but we were able to rent a nice townhouse near the college.

As a couple of horny teenagers, our sex life was great. She was insatiable, and super sexy, but she didn’t often try anything new. She didn’t like to go down on me, and when she did she wouldn’t swallow. She did respond well when I went down on her, but it made her feel like a hypocrite so she would usually discourage me. She did like to dress up in sexy outfits, and that kept our lovemaking interesting. The best part was that she had the most amazing vaginal control – but I’ll get to that later.

So I sat watching The Price is Right while I waited for her and her sister to get ready to go out. We were going to some kind of art / craft fair. I had gone from getting out of bed to ready to go in fifteen minutes. They had woken up before me and somehow were still not ready yet. I looked up as for the third time they started down the stairs again.

“What do you think?” asked Cindy as she reached the bottom, striking a mock model pose. Her sister, Jackie, followed suit and they showed off their outfits.

I looked my wife up and down, subconsciously licking my lips. She was 5′ 7″ and very curvy. Her full ass curved in to a trim waist before flaring out to an ample 36-D chest. She had the true hourglass figure, and it made her a pleasure to the eye from any angle. She kept her auburn hair about shoulder length, and was always doing something new to it. She had rich brown “bedroom eyes”, that could melt you in half a second. The outfit accentuated her properties nicely… she wore a suitably summery blue skirt, which must have been Jackie’s since I’d never seen it, that was perfectly short, showing a full six inches of her thighs. She wore a light blue shirt half buttoned over a white low-necked tank top – the mass of her breasts pulled the fabric of both shirts tight.

She has a very smooth, lightly tanned complexion, with just a few little freckles on her arms and shoulders. Her legs are long and perpetually smooth. In this outfit, her legs acted as beacon lights, guiding my eyes to her luscious ass as she posed for me.

Once I had taken in Cindy’s look, I checked out her sister. Jackie wore a white flowered mini skirt that stayed down over her ass only with the help of some sort of female magic that I didn’t quite understand. I found my eyes drawn to the place where her thighs disappeared under the skirt. As she moved, I was allowed scantly higher views of her tanned thighs. Her legs were just like her sister, just a little shorter… Jackie was about 5′ 5″. Her hair was naturally the same color as Cindy’s, but she died it dark black. She shared Cindy’s fondness for different hairstyles – today, it was long and straight. The shirt she wore had a shaped neckline that worked perfectly with the push-up bra she wore to maximize her sixteen-year-old B-cup breasts, showing several enticing inches of cleavage.

As I looked her over, she smiled wickedly and twirled for me, giving me a scant glimpse at her upper thighs and ass. If she was wearing underwear, it was skimpy, because I didn’t see any. Her figure wasn’t as full as Cindy’s, but it was nearly as curvy. Her eyes were the same brown that Cindy had, but with a hint of yellowish green, depending on the light. I looked back at Cindy, not wanting to be scorned for giving Jackie more attention.

“So, what do you think?” Asked Cindy, giving me one more twirl.

“Wow! I love that! Looking good hot stuff!” I jumped up and gave her a quick kiss, leading her towards the door before they decided to try a fourth ensemble.

“What about me?” Asked Jackie, mock-pouting.

I stopped and looked back. “I refuse to testify on the grounds that it may incriminate me,” I joked, and Cindy punched me in the shoulder playfully. That seemed to be good enough for Jackie, as she smiled, following us.

We went to the fair – an hour’s drive away. It wasn’t really my thing, but I made the most of it, enjoying the sights as I followed them around. They really did look hot together, and I wasn’t the only set of eyes that were drawn to them. We did the booths, and I gradually accumulated a cargo of miscellaneous stuff that they bought. We had lunch at a Greek food cart and then went to check out the performances.

There were several acts that day – some decent improv comedy, new age dance, some folk singers. As it started to get dark, a swing band came on, and the girls wanted to dance. I knew some steps so I kept getting handed from one to the other, energetically passing and twirling and dipping up quite a sweat. It was fairly exciting with everyone watching us – not many people were dancing but the audience seemed to dig even my basic moves.

Of course all the leading gave me plenty chances to feel up both girls. I wasn’t shy with Jackie, grabbing her by the hip or pulling her close to me when a move called for it. By the time the set ended, both girls were pretty excited and wanted to go somewhere else to keep dancing.

Being that Jackie wasn’t even 18 made that a little bit of an issue, but we worked out a plan: I would escort Jackie in using Cindy’s ID, then carry the ID out and give it back to Cindy, so she could go through and try for a different bouncer. We tried it at a local 18+ dance spot and were all inside by about nine. The place was pretty packed, and we hit the floor right away. They were playing hip-hop that night, and the three of us danced in a group.

Cindy always likes to rub up on me when we go dancing. She would turn her back to me and let her ass brush against my crotch as we moved to the beat. Meanwhile Jackie was taking a good deal of my attention too. Her little skirt was all over the place as she danced and moved, and anyone close got plenty of looks at her bare thighs and her thong panties – baby blue with two little red cherries on the front. She would sometimes move together with Cindy, moving her ass back against my leg, or they would bump their butts together. The attention, combined with a full day of double visual stimulation, was making it hard for me to dance. Cindy noticed this and smiled wickedly, leaning back into me and wiggling her ass deliciously.

At one point, as I was watching Cindy break it down a few feet from me, Jackie allowed her ass to push directly against my crotch. I looked at her, wondering if it had been an accident, but she made no indication. By this time I was hardly able to stand, let alone dance, and my dick was very uncomfortable stuck in my boxers.

After that song, the girls were tired, and I was ready to get home and show Cindy the results of her attentions. We left and I drove home in a blur. Cindy went to help Jackie set up the hide-a-bed again. I was waiting for her when she came back, with the lights turned down low. As soon as she closed the door, I tore her clothes off and kissed her energetically. There was a serious damp spot on her panties, and I knew that all our dirty dancing had turned her on. I pushed her over the bed and slid into her from behind. She pushed her face into a pillow, and moaned loudly as I worked up speed. I lifted myself, knowing that the angle would cause my dick to stimulate her favorite spot. After several minutes, she climaxed, and as usual the contractions in her pussy pushed me over the edge, causing me to shoot my load deep into her depths.

I breathed hard for a few minutes and then helped Cindy up on to the bed. I snuggled up behind her, and soon noticed that my dick was still hard. I rubbed it against Cindy’s naked ass but her disoriented mumbling told me she just wanted to sleep.

I knew I wouldn’t sleep without another climax. Normally in such circumstances, I would just go downstairs and find some interesting material on the Internet. But, Jackie was sleeping not ten feet from my computer. I realized I had to piss; maybe that would help.

Putting on my robe and walking to the bathroom, I looked down the stairs and saw the lower half of Jackie laying on the sofa bed. She was wearing one of my t-shirts (lord knows how in all those clothes she didn’t have anything else, but hey I’m not complaining) and I could see the backs of her legs and the shape of her ass under the shirt. Ducking down to look further I could see that her hair was wet… apparently she had taken a shower while Cindy and I were making love. Now she was sound asleep. I walked back to the bathroom and did my thing.

I could see that the shower was wet. I could also see Jackie’s clothes on top of the hamper. On the top of the pile, I saw the sexy little cherry thong from my little visual treat earlier. I picked them up, and from the familiar wet spot, I could see that Jackie had been as turned on by the dirty dancing as Cindy was. I sniffed, and the smell was familiar, yet different, and very sexy. I started stroking my dick while I remembered the sights of the day. After a few minutes, I was feeling pretty good, but I decided to try something bold.

I walked out of the bathroom, with the panties in the robe pocket. I went a couple steps down the stairs, so I could see all of Jackie’s body, and sat very quietly. I opened my robe and started stroking again, feeling the panties in my hand and looking at her barely covered ass below me. I tried with all my might to telekinetically raise the back of Jackie’s shirt.

Then it occurred to me: if I had her panties, what was under the shirt? My curiosity got the better of me, and I made my way down the stairs. Watching for a few moments to be sure she was sleeping, I reached out and grasped the hem of the shirt between my thumb and forefinger. Over an agonizing eternity, I revealed more and more of her smooth ass.

I could see that my hunch was correct. Jackie wore no panties under the shirt, and I had a clear view of her ass. I backed up toward the wall and stood there, watching and waiting. I took the panties in my hand and wrapped them around my cock, using them to stroke myself. The sensation was amazing. Staring at her ass and legs, I wished she would spread her legs ever so slightly.

Suddenly, her hand moved. I almost jumped out of my skin, but her face still appeared completely asleep. I stood completely still as I watched. Her hand slowly moved down, and I was afraid she was going to cover herself. But then she rolled slightly onto her side, and pushed herself up with her upper leg. The movement allowed me a clear look at her bare slit. I could see a slight sheen of moisture on her lips, which were completely bare. I sniffed the air and could make out the odor of her arousal – faint but enticing.

Just then her hand moved again. I watched, entranced, as she moved it back up, grasping her right tit through the t-shirt. This action pulled the t-shirt slightly farther up, and outlined the shape of her boob. Looking down again, I could now see the hint of her navel under the hem of the shirt.

Despite the slow pace of my stroking, I suddenly felt myself cross the point of no return. My second load of the evening sprayed forth, falling onto the carpet in front of me. One solitary spurt, however, went even farther, and landed on Jackie’s exposed ass.

As my climax subsided, I started to panic. I cleaned the floor with my robe and darted upstairs. I hoped that she wouldn’t notice the drops of jism on her ass. I showered and went to bed.

The next day was tense for me, but passed without incident. The girls were doing their own thing, and so I found other things to do. Cindy left that next night, and I hoped the whole thing was behind me. Little did I know…