The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Fertilization Clinic

(Sequel to the Gene Propagator)

by Tripper

When I returned home, I felt like a reborn, an enthusiasm for life that I have never had. The only thing I felt uncomfortable about was the heat in this country even for autumn, I sweat a hell lot more from the moment I touched down at the airport. I am particularly satisfied with my face lift as I realised that I had a lot more men turning their heads wherever I go.

For the first week since my arrival back in my apartment, I could not get over the jet lag from my travelling from Shazna. I would fall asleep on my couch every evening. And the heat continued to be unbearable. I always find myself naked in the morning on the couch, drenched in my sweat and drown in an aroma that I cannot quite put a finger to. And I believe its my vegetarian diet that I am having weak legs in the morning. I needed a life.

I quickly found myself a job as a nurse at the fertilisation clinic of the central hospital. It was under the recommendation of my mentor in Shazna. On my first day of work, I was greeted by Dr Sheila. She’s was a most attractive woman that reminded me fondly of the local agent I met before my attachment in Shazna.

“Welcome to the fertilisation clinic. I see that you have been recommended by Dr Krychek of Shazna, like all of the other staff of the clinic. In fact, I myself am from Shazna. I believe you had a good stay there.”

“Oh yes I did.” As I recalled fondly of my many pleasant experiences there.

“Well, you have come on a right day as we have a patient with us today. As you will soon find out, our clinic has a 100% record for fertility treatment. Although our dianogsis always starts with the women, we find that the solution is often with the men. And though they are always hesitant to come in for the first time, they would happily come in for repeated visits after that. ”

At this moment, another stunning nurse came into the room “Mr Franck Robert is here Doctor,” and I thought I caught a winkle between the ladies.

“Please see him in Cara. Well Kat, Cara will show you to the treatment room and please be ready for the patient as I already know what treatment to prescribe to the man.”

Cara walked me out of the room along a short corridor. “How was Shazna?” She asked.

“Great! Best days of my life.”

“Oh! Don’t worry, the better ones have yet to come.”

She handed me a set of overalls that looked more like a white diving suit with latex feel. I looked at her questionably and I saw that she was already putting hers on, with nothing underneath. I realised that she was hairless on her body, just like myself.

“So you went for the hair removal treatment in Shazna as well?” I asked.

“Standard procedure, everyone here has gone through that.” Everyone? I thought to myself.

We then waited at the treatment room. It looks like a standard gynea room with the standard stirrups except that there were straps on the side rail and extensions at the arms like those for IV racks. There were also additional pedals at mid drift of the table. It was torrid hot in the room and we were both soaking in our suit. I was about to unzip my suit when Cara stopped me. “Sweat it out, it would help the patient’s treatment.” I shrugged and went to peep into the doctor’s office when the man entered into the treatment room.

“Er,..I am here to take a sperm sample..I understand that you will help me but really, I can help myself.” Apparently intimidated by our suits.

At this moment, Cara started unzipping her suit revealing the same aroma that I smelled in my apartment. Seeing her good example, I unzipped mine as well and the aroma filled the room.

“Please let us help” Cara said with the most sexy voice I have ever heard.

Mr Robert tried resisting and shaking his head but he could hardly utter a word of no. I could feel myself turning on inexplicably as I see Mr Robert allowing Cara to undress him. I went over to help. Mr Robert was like in a trance and couldn’t get his eyes of Cara’s cleavage. He seemed terribly aroused for some unknown reason and started drooling.

“Please get on the table, Mr Robert, we need you to be completely relaxed as stressed sample would not be good for your baby.”

He quickly comply and his earlier apprehension has dissolved into quiet anticipation. Cara professionally locked his legs on the stirrups with the straps tightly strapped around his knees spreading him wide. “Just in case. Some do get quite violent based on my experience..” she said casually.

“We will need to shave you Mr Robert as we don’t want to contaminate the sample in any way.” Cara slowly pushed a cart with some shaving equipment.

He stared at the shaving equipment steaming with heat. Confusion filled his eyes. He couldn’t understand and there was an internal fight in his pychic between listening to this most sexy woman and being shaven. Reasoning took the better of him. Mr Robert seemed to wake from his trance and sat up. Cara smoothly walked to Mr Robert’s front, as if in anticipation of his reactions and revealed her glistening breast to him once again. Something was oozing out of her nipple like yogurt in fine shiny droplets with a strong aroma. Mr Robert was fixated at it, half in horror, half in excitement. But before he could decide what to do, Cara forced his head against her breast with Mr Robert’s mouth landing on her nipple.

“Drink, my baby, drink.”

Mr Robert tried to struggle at first. I could hear him saying no and please, but Cara held him firmly and he couldn’t quite muster his strength given the positions of his legs. As they struggled a moment, Mr Robert’s arm slagged and he started sucking hard and fast, like a baby indeed. I was getting more turned on by now as I saw my own nipples oozing with the white liquid.

“Please shave Mr Robert, Kat”

While I shaved him, Cara locked Mr Robert’s arms on the IV tables. Then she climbed onto the table, pressing on Mr Robert’s face with her breast. He seemed totally helpless as he face was completely buried in her bossom and as Cara rubbed her body against his, Mr Robert’s body glistened in Cara’s persperation. I was getting terribly horny now.

When I finished the job, Mr Robert’s penis was erect like a flag pole. “Go ahead and take the sample, Kat”

When I started looking around for a container, Cara pointed to her own mouth.

I was shocked but not at all dissappointed. I took his member is my hand and started working on the whole length of his cock. I don’t recall myself salivating so much before and the whole cock was shiny with my saliva that dripped onto his testicles. I had a great time as his cock grow larger and larger. When I could not satisfy myself sufficiently with his prick, I went on down to take his entire scrotum in my mouth. When Cara lifted herself off the table, I caught a glimpse of his face pounding red with blood. It was a contortion of pain and pleasure with mindless embarassing grunts.

“ahh, ahh, ahh, noo, noo, let me goo...” But it wasn’t long before Cara sat on his face, literally which muffled his cries once again. Looking at Cara’s reaction, I knew he was doing an excellent job despite his own rejection. He sucked her deeply and obediently. Before long, I saw Cara arhced her back so far I could see her ecstactic facial expression. She orgasmed like I have never seen before, with such strength. And she cummed in Mr Robert’s mouth which soon was over-flowing with her juice. His whole body trembled and then convulsed, drowning in her cum. I couldn’t resist myself as I reached down to myself and started rubbing my clitoris and was surprised at how dripping wet I was.

I didn’t know how long this lasted but he came several times. Each time weaker and weaker. I just kept working at it, as if my job was really to get all that I can out of him. At the fifth time, he was dry though his member was still upright and demanding more, pounding against his heart beat. Cara was enjoying herself too much to tell me what to do. I saw the two pedals by the side of his hips and I instinctively found an imaginative answer to their existence. I was dripping wet myself and I could not hold my excitement any longer. I climbed on the table myself and started inserting him into my dripping cunt

“ohhhh, it feels so good.”

“Kat, you are a natural...”

I don’t remember myself being so wet ever and it was good indeed. I don’t know about Mr Robert but his thrust grew stronger and stronger and I cummed and cummed and didn’t know when to stop as my mind went blank with pleasure. His whole body was trembling and convulsing like the strongest orgasm that I have ever seen and I was too high to worry about it. I didn’t know how he was feeling but I could only suspect great pleasure though possibly great pain as well. I blacked out myself from my own orgasm, so strong, like I flushed my body of my cum.

When I came to, I found myself flat on Mr Robert’s body. He was staring straight at the cealing, oblivion to my presence. Cara was already dressing up in her nurse uniform. When I got up, I saw that Mr Robert’s body was wet with my juice, sweat and cum and his mouth was flowing with a mixture of his saliva and Cara’s juice.

“God, is he dead?”

“I don’t think so, but it is common, they normally recover after while.”

And indeed, he stirred. He swallowed his saliva as we undid the straps. “God, what happened”

“You fainted as we were taking your sample, sir. I think we found the answer to you infertility.”

“Good.” he said in an embarassed manner, probably too ashamed. But he seemed to remember very little of the experience.

“you will make another appointment to take another sample.” Cara said. “yes” He replied instinctively, but he looked confused.

“You will abstain from sex for two days, to recover from this experience.”

“Sure” More perplexed.

“Please get dressed and make an appointment for another treatment in two weeks.”

“Yes” He never questioned his shaved genitals, got dressed and he left without looking back.

“What was that?” I was impressed.

“I don’t know, it’s like that everytime. I think somehow our performance put them to shame and they would treat us like God after that”

“Well done my girls. Cara, please clean up the place. Kat, I would need to speak to you” Dr Sheila spoke through the comms.

I quickly wipped myself clean and put on my nurse outfit. When I entered the room, I thought I caught a glimpse of the treatment room in Dr Sheila’s TV monitor but she quickly turned it off.

“I hope you enjoyed yourself during the treatment just now.”

I was too embarassed to answer as I felt a little guilty though the very thought of it turned my on.

“I must explain to you some of the phenomenon which you must have observed so far. The secretions are by-products of the plastic surgery that you have gone through in Shazna. Somehow, the smell turns men on, beyond reason and they just want you. That’s why it is used to help these poor men who cannot perform in bed. But don’t worry, it will not do them any harm.”

I nodded to acknowledge trying to hide my joy and wanting so badly to stay here to do more ‘treatments’. She read my mind.

“I am sure you will enjoy yourself here. Like I said, we have a very good record here and business, if I may call it, is good. People come in through friend’s recommendation and some are not even having fertility problems.”

“But you will have to keep this little secret for this men. And to stay here, I only have one little rule. Never take a man in your cunt before you suck them dry. Never. I don’t want any pregnancy problems among my staffs even though this is a fertilisation clinic.”

She need not say twice. I will obey everything she said. She was like a Goddess to me. I found that I could not resist her in any ways.

“If you need places to go, I would recommend this club call Club21. You will find the most enjoyable company there. Trust me.”

I was nodding away feverishly again, not hiding anything this time.

“Well, you may go. Try to learn from the other nurses.”

And even before I left the room, Dr Sheila turned back to her monitor.

It’s when she took her attention off me that I begin to feel that tingling feeling between my thighs again. Strange, but I left.

* * *

Dr Sheila turned on her e-mail and she was typing away with a sly smile over her face.

“Katherine is a gem. I congratulate you Dr Krychek.

All her glands are functioning perfectly and I must say that your brainwashing has acquired a certain character. She is so herself, yet, so ‘conditioned’. I guess she will not need a booster as quickly as the rest. Bravo!

The plan is getting on fine. This fertilisation clinic idea is really brilliant. Words are going around and I suspect that we now have the reputation of an underground slut-house. But with the police also under our ‘influence’, I can see our plan materialising with every new ‘patient’ coming into the clinic.

I have put Katherine on Club 21. That should cover all the high class clubs in town. Once again, great work!”

* * *

I soon found myself an evening ‘job’ at Club21. It was more of a passtime. The hardest part in getting those rich powerful man is actually choosing one from the many many who literally swam around me. But everynight I managed to find one.

And this night...

to be continued.