The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Club 21

(Chapter 3 of Gene Propagator)

by Tripper

It’s been a while since I frequented the Club 21 now. I have managed to gain quite a reputation there since and I must say that the rich there are willing to pay any price just to spend the night with me. In the eyes of certain, I would be classified as a high class slut. In fact, I could easily live off any of these rich businessmen. But I enjoyed my day job at the clinic so much that I am really reluctant to spend my afternoons just having tea and shopping and reading books, the kind of things rich ladies do. I preferred the excitement of my job and the idea of helping couples get children.

Everynight, however, I never failed to visit the Club. Those whom I have slept with me would instinctly treat me like their mistress, their goddess, their queen. But these men, have somehow lost their charm since. I pick myself a new partner each night. It’s a crazy lifestyle, I guess, putting myself to unnecessary exposure to deseases like AIDS, though I remembered vaguely at Shazna that Dr Krychek had developped the vaccine to it. Moreover, they have already discovered the cure to it. I shrugged off my worry, like I do everynight, motivated by the excitement that awaited me at the Club.

Like any other night, I would wrapped myself up in the latex material suit that I have received from Dr Sheila. “A gift” she said. It wraps around my body and I would imagine that that must be how it feels for a man’s penis to be in a condom. As I run my hands over my breast, the added smoothness of the latex material gave an extra kick to my hands, as well as my breast. Ohh. But it was too early to get excited.

To hide the suit, I would wear a white cotton turtleneck sweater over it, skirt and high boots. I was likened to be Sharon Stone in the classic scene of “Basic Instinct”.

I walked up the Club like any other night, and as usual, my “ex” would whimper around me. But they were not who I was looking for...

I spotted him from afar this evening. A shy creature sitting alone at the counter. Quiet and withdrawn. From his bespectacled look, slight ly plump figure, school boy smile and clean shaven look, he was either a computer nerd, a scientist or someone along that line. His very lack of savy, lack of style and social grace somehow attracted me and lit a desire deep within me. If there’s anyone I wanted to spend that night with, it’s this little virgin that I was looking at across the counter. I walked up to him. Charles was his name. Turned out to be a doctor, not a bad catch I told myself. He was so shy he stuttered. He aroused a certain instinct deep within me that I couldn’t quite explain.

“Your first time here?” I asked.

“First time in any club actually.” His eyes darting from the foot of the stool to the counter table, avoiding any eye contact.

“Who brought you here then?”

He smiled like a guilty school boy and said, “actually one of my patients told me I have to come if I want to meet more clients. My clinic is just around the corner.

Found out that he spent his evenings reading medical journals and weekends visiting libraries. I realised all my life, such characters evaded me. I must have him this evening. As I managed to work out some sweat within my suit, I inched closer to him, not wanting to scare my prey and casually unzipped my body suit at the neck.

His reaction was less obvious than the rest. But that intense stare of lust was unmistakable. “yes” I thought. I continued to use my more “intellectual” attributes to woo him but it wasn’t long before he suggested we could go over to his place for drinks to continue our little conversation. “yes, indeed!”

It was a short five minute walk to his clinic. Secluded at the end of the block. Quite a far cry from the high class neighbourhood of Club 21 but I could not expect too much from a nerdy character like Charles.

“I don’t live here,” he said sheepishly, “but please come in”

He ushered me to the sofa of his waiting room and offered me a drink while he went into his office, “to collect some stuff” he said.

While I sat there, I gulped down the drink as I flipped through the famale magazines on the shelf. The alcohol was really getting into me as I felt the room spinning out of the sudden. Was really thristy and was about to ask Charles for another drink when he reappeared. But my heart raced when I saw him in his doctor gown with gloves and a hypodermic in hand. I wanted to turn and run only to realized that the room was spinning like a kaleidoscope and my body was soft as rubber.

“I am sorry” Charles said, “Doctor’s order” and he went on to give me the shot in my arm as I stared at him blankly..

“Why....” As I slowly sank into oblivion, I felt her soft lips on my, shy and searching. In my last effort, I returned his kiss...

* * *

When I came to, I was disoriented. I was strapped to this hospital gurney, too weak to struggle as the aftereffects of the drug still clouded my mind. I was in this narrow cubicle small as a lift with glass wall on one side and windowless walls on the others. As I strained my head up to see out of the glass wall, I saw this familiar looking figure strapped to a chair. His head was inserted into this cylindrical looking apparatus that covered his face from his mouth upwards. But I could roughly make out that it was Charles on the chair. He was totally naked with straps across his chest, wrists, thighs and ankles. His body glistened with sweat while his excess baby fat was wobbling as he trembled like an electric current was being run through him. And he howled every once in a while. What had befallen upon us?

“Ahh..Katherine, you have finally regain consciousness.” This man’s voice came through the PA system.

“Welcome the real Club 21.” I was too weak to response. And the voice continued, “You are quite a babe indeed, so much so as to tempt MY Charles into violating my strict orders that he is not to touch any of my subjects. He was so entranced with you that I could barely separate his lips from yours. His virginity is his biggest asset, you see? Which is why I need to reprogramme him. But don’t worry, this must seem a bit out of the world but you will soon understand, when I have finished with him.”

What is he talking about, what have I gotten myself into? I recalled Charles drugged me and...

“pss” the glass wall slided open and two nurses in tight outfits started to push my gurney out of the cubical. I must have passed out in my thoughts. Charles was already out of the chair and is dressed in his doctor’s outfit, and in his sheepish manner, was ordering the nurses around. Showing no interest in me at all, like we have never met.

I was still weak and could hardly put up a credible fight when the nurses started to remove my sweater and skirt. When they came to my latex suit, the voice came from a corner,

“Latex suit, kinky!! Leave it on” And it came from this white hair man that looked in his early forties, in a doctor suit and very much in charge. A wide perverted smile stretched from ear to ear.

I was tranferred to this chair that ressembled a barber’s chair and the straps were tightly buckled to hold me tightly in place. And as the nurses busied themselves, I got accustomed to the bright light shinning on me and saw the glass cubicles across the room, a good twenty of them, like the one I was in. And inside each was a naked girl. Each girl was gagged, bound with hands behind them and in various positions. Some were restrained against the wall. Some in more exotic position. Some in a specially made ‘apparatus’. One looked like paralle bars. The girl was tied with the length of her hands like wings on one pole while her legs were hung onto the other, exposing her private parts. But most striking were the different wires that ran into their orifices, like the mouth, and the groin area and the anus and the corresponding vibrating within. Some with pleaing looks, others in pure fatigue, and certain, orgasmic. Grunts and whipperings could be heard from across the room. What has he done to them?

“Well, in case you are wondering, this is a slave hive. Oh yes, these girls will all be slaves, custom trained to my clients requirements, like what yourself will be when you leave this place. They have all been brainwashed, or more correctly, mentally altered to follow orders of their future masters and fine tuned to meet their masters’ sexual needs. My clientel, if you haven’t guessed hangs around in Club 21. These girls have all been hand pick by my clients and like yourself, brought in here with the help of Charles. Charles, of course, was a product of mine, handpicked, mentally moulded to bring out the maternal instincts from the most bitchy of girls and he has never failed, though nearly falling for your beauty trap and loosing his virginity.”

“The cylinder you see above you will be emitting electro-magnetic waves into a certian spot in your brain. It will alter your state of mind and programme your brain according to specifications. Your pleasure senses will be highten and you will be a sex addict like the rest in no time. Normally they are ready with full specification compliance in 5-6 programming. In between, they are treating with conditioning like you can see, that they could think of nothing else after...”

“The process is normally done naked, but you will have the priviledge of your suit, for now. Real kiny stuff. Ha Ha ha. let’s proceed.”

In one of the cubicle, this girl laboured. Her eyes crossed and her body convulsed. Her mouth started drooling through her gag and then her cum flushed out between her thighs. She kicked in frenzy like she was out of her mind. She trembled like Charles did and slumped to the floor unconscious.

The thought that I would suffer the same fate soon and become a slave drove this wail up my throat, “Nooo......” A nurse held my head and a gag was thrusted into my mouth and silenced me.

I heard the hydraulic hum above my head as I saw Charles at the console while the nurses held my head real firm. The cylinder descended on my head and darkness surrounded me.

“Enjoy this, my slave..” the voice came through the head phones in the cylinder. A screen came to live which appeared like virtual reality apparatus. A thousand images of sexual acts flashed in front of my eyes and sexual calls came through the head phones. Oh it was building in me, I could feel my breast tighten against the suit and the warmth growing in the deeper realms of my groin area. My head swam in pleasure. I could feel myself drooling as I sucked the gag. My hips was thrusting against the restrains as I tried to rub my inner thighs against each other. And like a switch, I came and I came, a flood of pressure flowing through my being, I needed sex. I could feel the suit filling up with my sweat and cum. Arghhhh!! I needed sex! I needed sex!!!

Then, suddenly, I heard this whining sound inside the cylinder. The electro-magnetic waves! I felt this burning sensation in my head, piercing through my forehead to the rear of my skull. Fear overwhelmed me as my brain pleaded for help. Help, I would do anything, just leave me alone. Yes, I will be your slave!

Then as if a bubble burst in my head, my brain was filled with this flood of memory. Of Shazna! The dental checkup, the clensing of my body, the operation, the micro machines and Dr Krychek’s evil plan to make me a propagator! Nooo!!! It’s all coming back to me. I then understood what had just happened. My new captor had just deprogrammed the chip that was inserted in my head that was supposed to block my memory. What have they done to me!!???

The cylinder withdrew from the top of my head and I came face to face with my captor.

“I am Dr Coulege, I am your master” He said.

He was expecting a reaction. I stared as blankly as I could straight ahead and I nodded my head real slowly.

“Good..” He said as he reached out to remove my gag.

“What do you need” He asked as he reached out to dig into my cunt through the suit as he squeezed the cum filled latex suit.

Recalling my earlier programming urge, I replied " I need sex” I replied with my softest voice.

“Good” and he worked deeper into me. Despite all the fear and my racing heart, it excited me. He was a real pro.

I needed to get out of here. I need to find a way out. I will not be a slave, I doubt that I will survive another session of programming. Then I remembered all the micro-machines that I have in me, that I was a poison ivy who possessed the capability to possess.

“Take me Master, take me” As I tipped my tongue to invite him to kiss me. Kiss me and there will be hope for my escape. Come on!

“Good” He said. My heart sank when he turned to leave the room. “Charles, conditioning for sodomy and cock sucking please.” And left.

I stared in disbelieve as the nurses reppeared with two thick dildoes made of soft latex material. Charles started working on the computer furiously and the cylinder came to life again.

“No! No! Please no!!!” The first dildo was inserted deep into my mouth as I gaged. Another was preparing the next dildo by coating it sparingly with vaseline. That two inch think monster glistened under the strong surgical lights.

“relax, relax” I heard Charles said. I was half sobbing in despair and half struggling against the intrusion in my throat. The cylinder continued to descend and covered to my eyes level, I saw another girl in the cubilcle succumbed to the over powering orgasm and I knew that fate awaited me. She fell to the ground like a rag doll onto the pool of her cum and drool. The ripples on the pool indicated that the dildoes were still vibrating, blowing her mind to folly, as her unconscious body occasionally shuddered to the accumulated pleasure waves.

Why me?!! I shut my eyes as the nurses unzipped my suit to insert the dildo in where I feared I already knew. I could hear the dripping of my cum on the floor as strong hands raised my thighs. The nurse first coated my anus with vaseline. Then I felt the real thing forcing its way into me. The sheering pain nearly knocked me off. As the cylinder came to my nose level, I recognised the aroma that filled my nostrils.

Charles, do you smell it?

...to be continued...