The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gene Propagator

STANDARD DISCLAIMER

All characters are fictitous. This story is intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under 18 years old DO NOT READ AND DELETE FILE FROM YOUR COMPUTER.

Saw the advertisement for a one month attachment to work at a research institute, all expenses paid, in the city of Shazna. Didn’t know where Shazna was as I had always been poor in geography. Didn’t bother to ask around neither and submitted my application. Met the local agent two weeks later, an astonishing beautiful lady, and next thing I know, I was on the flight to Shazna in a private plane.

Upon arrival, I checked into the hostel. A modern facility though it looks surprisingly empty. The city itself already looked rather isolated and the centre was in a remote part of town. I didn’t speak to anyone that day as I was too tired from the flight to ask. But I realised that the other participants were all young females and quite a few of them had crew cut.

On the second day of my arrival, I was scheduled for a physical check up in the centre. Asked several questions about my family, sex life, the usual physical and took a blood sample. That evening, I received a call and I was given an appointment for a separate dental check up the day after at annex building. I was also told that people who failed the physical were sent back immediately the day after. So I felt rather lucky.

On the third day, I arrived slightly earlier than my allocated time and waited at the reception. I briefly spoke to the blond girl next to me and found out that she was a participant from the States. Like myself, she was here for the thrill and she immediately expressed her disappointment of the lack of males in the programme. We were interrupted by the nurse, she was called and she entered the dentist’s room.

About fifteen minutes later, my name was called. I didn’t see the previous girl coming out of the room and I was rather surprised. Went in as the nurse instructed and found the dentist waiting for me. There was another door right in front of the dental chair and I supposed that was the exit.

I climbed on to the chair that looked slightly more mechanised. The room too looked more empty than usual. As I laid back, the dentist checked my name, looked at his records and nodded approvingly. A drape with a hole for my mouth was placed over my face such that my sight was blocked. Felt rather strange as that is not the usual practice at home. But being in such a weird place, one could expect some surprises. But before my thoughts went any further, a mask was placed over my mouth and nose and I heard the dentist said, “breath.” Next thing I knew, I was overcome by a warmth in the chest and the green drapes turned starry white.....

As I slowly regained consciousness, I could barely opened my eyes to the glaring surgical lights above me. The drape covering my face was gone and the room looked different, more like a surgical room. I was confused and I tried to sit up. That was when I saw that I was stripped naked. In particular, my pubic area was completely shaven. The room swayed to my sudden excitement and I felt gloved hands pressing my shoulders back on the chair. I struggled to understand and I saw that I was surrounded by weird machines and a surgical team in weird outfit, white tight long-john like underwear exposing only the eyes and a transparent overall. I was too weak to struggle and a strap was placed across my neck. I realised that there were straps on my ankles, thighs, wrists and neck. I was totally immobilised.

“Where am I? What are you doing to me? Let me go.", I managed with a weak voice.

As I looked around me, I saw them pushing the American girl I met earlier. She was also strapped to the dental chair. Her body glistened with sweat. Black rubber cups were attached to her breasts leading to a machine. Rubber tubes extended from groin area which I couldn’t quite see. And her face, ashen white! A black rubber stopper, like a diver’s mouth piece, was in her mouth and attached to the head rest. But what was most striking, was her bald head. My head pounded with blood as a silent scream ran through my mind. I struggled frantically and as the girl was pushed out of sight, I was attended to.

“Shhhh” a face appeared in my sight as he caressed my head with his gloved hands. I could feel his touch on my scalp. God, I was shaven too!!!

“It must be a little confusing for you, but it doesn’t matter, you will not remember.” He said, almost sympathetically.

“Please, please, let me go.” I started begging frantically.

“OK,” he said, “in due time” with a smile. “I shall explain,” he continued and my sank into a mindless scream.

“Shhhhh. We, the city of Shazna, has invented a new human species susceptible to our mind control. However, we need to spread the genes to the world, quickly and efficiently so that the next generation would belong to Shazna. And you have volunteered yourself as one of our propagators. So we have brought you here to implant you with our micro-propagating devices.”

“But I didn’t volunteer!” I replied half sobbing. Then I saw the scheme, the attachment, the medical check-up which focused more on my family and friends, making sure that I had none in town.

“Since you are interested, I shall explain along the way. But don’t worry, it’s not an unbearable process. Let us begin by cleansing your system. Please open your mouth and relax.”

I shut my mouth real tight but soon relented to the strong grip on my jaw which I thought would crush my face. A stopper like object with an opening in the centre was forced into my mouth. It pushed my tongue to the back of my mouth and kept my mouth wide open. Then a thick lubricated tube was forced down my throat. I gagged. Tears well up in my eyes and as it reached my oesophagus, I kicked against the restrained, convulsed but soon eased down as it forced its way through down the food pipe. My neck strained from the foreign object and I could feel my heart beating. With each beat, more blood flowed from my neck to my head.

As I tried to get a grip of my sense from these senseless activities, I felt a lubricated finger dug into my anus. It was coating some cream all over and I felt a strong pressure, of a huge phallic like object trying to force its way into my rectum. I shivered from it metallic coldness and I heard my moaning voice deep in my throat when I felt my anus split and it entered deep into me. My feet were akimbo and the tube ending with a huge inverted bicycle seat like object capping around my groin area.

“The cleansing process involves running a liquid saturated with micro machines into your body. Once we are cleared of any residuals of your filthy lunch, the micro machines will be absorbed by your system and commence its cleansing process ridding your body of any undesirable diseases with some slight moderation to your body. You will in fact stay cleansed for life.” The voice continued. “Hmm, you are ready, let’s begin.”

I was shocked with apprehension and stared blankly at the face at he was observing the tube in anticipation. God, he’s going to give me a stomach wash! Heard some hydraulic sound and my stomach filled with air, and then I saw the tube in my mouth filling up with a blue liquid. Oh my God, he meant what he said. As it filled my stomach, I felt my stomach bloated. It continued to fill and my stomach was stretched like a balloon. Thought I was going to explode when I suddenly felt a thousand cramps in my abdomen. My body arched in pain, my face pounded with blood and I cried muffled screams. I lost control of my bowels and I heard a loud suction noise under me. I fell back on the chair like a rag doll. All muscles relaxed as indeed my lunch flowed out together with the liquid which continued to flow.

I was too weak to open my eyes. And “good, good” was all I heard. Before I passed out, I felt a gel being applied to my breast...

I heard some muffled moans and strained screeched. As I opened my eyes, I saw a commotion beside me. It was the girl I met previously. She was struggling against the restrains. Eyes tightly shut, grunting, as if in pain. But her pelvic movements, thrusting against the restrains and the clear liquid being sucked out of her cunt from a tube inside her seemed to suggest otherwise. She was wearing a swimming cap like object and a helmet like object with many wires was being fixed onto her head. I had no time to figure out what happened, my chair began to move.

As I was pushed along the corridor, I passed rolls of shaved girls, like the girl I saw in the operating room, strapped with tubes running into their body and feet in stirrups. I have lost all sense of time and felt strongly drugged.

A nurse in the strange outfit was waiting in front of a room. I was handed over to her and as we entered a pair of swinging doors, I found myself in a sophisticated room with organic looking machinery, like they were alive!

“Oh! I remember you!” That same voice again. “Do you feel ready to be permanently transformed? Yes you are...”

I don’t recall the rubber cups being fitted onto me but as I saw the nurse attaching the tubes from the cubs to the machine, I realised that my breasts felt swollen. At the same time, the tube in my anus was removed as well as the mouth piece.

“As you can see, you have completely absorbed the micro-devices. Your mammary glands have been stimulated by the rubber cups and sucked dry of all milk. The glands are effectively dead, not capable of future milk production. But they shall now be revived, with our self-generating micro-devices.”

As he spoke, I felt a warmth growing in my breast. My head swam in pleasure. My body twitched to the stimulation and forced against the restrains. And when I thought I was going to faint, I felt a prick, that grew into deep reaching pain into my breast. A nurse was injecting a huge syringe filled with a metallic looking solution into my breast. I head was then forced back by another attendant and a rubber piece was slipped into my mouth. And a the pain mounted, I bit hard into it as I laboured for breath between pleasure and pain. I could feel my breast growing like a balloon. When the wave passed, they have grown from my shameful pubescent like sizes to those matching pin-up girls. As I looked incredulously at them, strong hands grabbed my face and forced my head back on the head rest. Padded strap was tied across my forehead which immobilised my head. At the same time, someone touched my vagina, as if looking for my clitoris and at the same time applying some cream over the entire groin area. A small suction device was attached to my clitoris . I shivered as a cold metal probe was inserted into my anus. A larger tube ending with yet another phallic feature was slide into my vagina and I was literally dripping wet from the earlier experience and the applied gel. I trembled with fear and equal pleasure.

“As it was such a pleasure having you, I shall reward you with equal pleasure. The devices inside you are electrodes that will send an electric wave through your groin area provoking orgasm. Your glands that produce your cum will be stimulated and you will experience the best orgasm, or I should say, orgasms of your life. And as you cum, we suck you dry, emptying your glands.”

“As in your breast, we will revive your glands with our micro-devices. I am afraid then that you will live the rest of your life as our propagator, a walking factory of our genes carrying devices. Your body will sweat aphrodisiac. Men will naturally be attracted by you. When you get them in bed, your sweat will contain micro-devices that will penetrate their skin. Your breast will produce juice that will poison their minds. And your cum will attack their testicles, penetrate through the scrotum and introduce our genes into their sperm producing glands. And they will carry the genes for the rest of their lives while their poisoned minds will turn them into sexual slaves, literally maniacs. And the world will belong to Shazna is twenty years.”

“As for you, I am afraid we will have to meddle a little with your head. A micro device will be implanted in your pleasure senses which we will locate precisely with your help. It will be stimulated daily upon your return to your country at a predetermined time which will make you extremely horny with an insatiable need for sex. I believe the implant will cause some illusions in you which will be temporary though you would make little sense for the coming weeks. But don’t worry, you will be well taken care of here. At the same time, you will be brain washed. While you recover from your little operation, a month’s worth of memory will be suggested into your brain and erasing any undesirable experience. The micro device in your head will inevitable alter your sexual needs and thus your behaviour. You will live the rest of your life a very high class slut. We are targeting the rich and famous and powerful after-all. We will enhance your looks as well in the following weeks, providing you with extra ‘assets’ for your job.”

“Goodbye for now. Enjoy my little present. You will wake up in your room at the end of the month, ready to go home, and take the world. Goodbye! It’s been a pleasure...”

I heard an electric hum. My pelvic area vibrated with an increasing warmth spreading from the electrodes. My legs spread a maximum from the stimulation. My eyes closed in pleasure. Gradually, my legs went numb as my pelvis rock in need for more. I was panting hard as the need built up within me. I heard suctions noises but was too giddy to look. The chair squeaked as I thrust myself forward harder and harder. My body began to sweat as the pleasure increased in intensity. I was gasping for breath through the mouth piece and my grunts grew from initial ‘no’ to ecstatic ‘yes’.

“Here we go!”

And like lightning, a bolt was released in me. It shot right through my spine and bombarded into my pleasure sense. And my vagina exploded with cum. My back arched so far I thought it would break and I cummed and cummed. I felt two pin pricks at the folds of my inner thighs. I knew what to expect. Injection guns was shot into my neck. At the same time, my scalps felt a cool liquid being applied and a tight cap was put on. I heard electronic hums and a drilling noise at the top of my head. As I smell match-sticks burning from my skull, I was sucked into oblivion.

Then I saw the machine came to life. A huge metallic monster with an erected penis huge like my arm. I was tied to a stake like a sacrifice. I struggled against the restrains but to no avail. The monster held my knees and spread my legs. I closed my eyes as I felt the tips of his penis touched my cunt, waiting for the pain. “Ah!” as he penetrated me. He rode me, worked me like a pump. He thumped, he thrust. A mixture of pleasure and pain. I screamed. “No, no......yes, yes, YES!” And I cummed and cummed and cummed. And when he erupted in me, I was bloated with his sperm, like my pelvis would explode and I cummed and cummed and cummed....

It was a bright sunny morning and I could not believe how fast the month has passed when I woke up to my last day of the attachment. It was a most pleasant experience at the centre and I was glad my project came to a successful end. I was a little reluctant to leave the place but all good things must come to an end. I flew home on the same private plane with the most memorable moments, the parties, the people, the visits and my little face lift. The blond girl next to me looked familiar. I have met her before but I could not put a finger to it. I realised she had the same crew cut too. Anyway, I felt refreshed, determined to be a vegetarian following the ways of Shazna, and I was ready to take the world. I know that this experience will change my life.

TO BE CONTINUED