The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gayd Ray Beginning: chapter 2: Steve has fun…

This is a work of fiction with an adult theme. Similarities to anyone living or dead are purely coincidental. This work is copyrighted by Ray, and the use of this work either in part or whole without prior permission is unauthorized. I hope you enjoy the story. Please let me know your thoughts:

Synopsis:

Dr. Develops method to convert fat to muscle with unexpected side effects

Chapter 2: Steve has fun…

Steve put his porn away and the new unopened sex toys, and finally threw the dirty dildo into the bathroom sink. What the fuck had just happened; he had totally gotten off on two guys doing it in a magazine. The orgasm felt like what he had heard women experience a sort of rolling intense orgasm instead of the few seconds of bliss that he normally got while jacking off. He felt that level of intensity for many minutes as the dildo repeatedly hit him in the ass. It was great but it was not like he was gay or anything. But, the idea of having a girl poke him with a dildo was not going to be a possibility. Then the phone rang it was Ned from his old frat, he was asking if I was free for a beer after he hit the gym. I told him to stop by right after the gym so I could show him something. He agreed and I knew he was going to freak when he saw my body.

Ned had been the chapter president at the frat when I came in as a freshman. He was the first openly gay guy to be president, and was a great guy. He never messed with the brothers and he was good looking enough to pull in great looking girls to the house for the rest of the brothers to play with. He was the quintessential Gym Rat, he had tried to get me into the gym but when I balked at his schedule he gave up on improving me. He had wanted me to do at least 1 ½ hour at the gym every day with no days off. I knew he did at least this and his body showed it. One drunken evening, when I was a senior and he was visiting the house; I had asked why he committed so much time to the gym and he said that when you’re gay you have got to look like a god or you never get sex. He clearly got plenty of sex.

He was going to be at my house around 6:30pm so I checked the beer supply and cleaned up a little. I watched a little TV and veg’ed out in front of the tube. A little before 6:30, I put two six-packs on the coffee table for us. I thought why not mess with on Ned and I found a tight pair white pants and that little muscle shirt. As I pulled on the pants they fit weirdly, they legs were tight which was different with my new muscular legs but the waist band was sort of loose. The really odd thing was my new bubble butt was pulling the fabric below the waist line so much my dick was pressed tight against my leg. It looked like I was a porn star showing off my dick. I thought about putting on underwear but was not sure they could fit with the pants on. The pants were that tight! Once again the fabric felt hot rubbing on my ass which go some blood pumping into my dick but that just enhanced the porno look of the pants showing a semi-hard-on. As I was thinking this in the door pops Ned. He is wearing his gym cloths and obviously had not showered before coming here.

“Holy shit Steve is that you.”

“Yeah, what do you think of my look without the gym”

“Shit when you said you were trying a weight loss treatment I had no idea this was what you were talking about, turn around. Fuck you look like the hottest gym bunny I have ever seen. Look at your ass! It is the dream bubble butt and your biceps and fuck your pectorals are even great. You abs look like you could grate cheese. ”

“I don’t think the clinic expected this result they thought I was going to lose a little fat instead all of it.”

“Shit you look like … fuck you are the hottest guy I’ve seen in real life, even your face looks great. You could be in any of my porn magazine as the featured guy”

“Now settle down Ned”

“No really, do you mind if I feel the muscle? Does it feel real? Wow your stomach is rock hard. Your waist is so narrow do you have a tape measure I’d say you have a 26″ waist and your chest… Fuck it is huge and don’t even mention your biceps. I would say your guns are at least 42″ look at your viens! Flex for me…Shit look at that. Take off the shirt I want to see your back. Turn around. I’ll help with getting that tight shirt off. Where did you get this thing?”

“I think one of your Twinkie friends left it here after a party” I was liking all the attention and Ned was the guy to tell me if I looked good or not.

“Wow your back is incredible. Hold your arms in front like you have seen the body builders do. Look at that! Fuck your back is huge with great definition and with your waist it is all fucking incredible. Do some muscle poses for me … wow that is great.”

“I have to say this is pretty fun but I am a little freaked out”

” What do you mean” Ned said.

“My skin feels way more sensitive than when I was fat”

“How do you mean” as I handed him a beer. We both started Slamming down our first beers.

“Well I am getting erections all the time now.”

“I would guess that without all the fat your body now has extra resources to make things work correctly it makes sense that you would feel better and more together with out all that extra flab getting in the way”

“Yeah I guess that’s true but as great as you are saying I look. I am I feeling a little freaked out on how I look. Although I should mention, I went to your gym this morning and a hot blond girl picked me up and we had sex at her place this morning. And that was like the 3rd time that I had come this morning.”

“Wow, your turning into a sex machine. Was it hot? How can you have had sex this morning it usually takes you months to get a girl? Are you saying she picked you up? What time was it?”

“Like, 10 am she was hanging out at the juice bar.”

“Fuck that had to be Cheryl she is hot but such a slut. She hops every new guy at the gym. Most guys fall for her and she dumps them for someone new once she is bored. Are you guys dating now?”

“She gave me her number but I didn’t think the sex was that good.” I handed Ned another beer and we sat down on the couches.

We kept talking and each had our second beer…

“What!!! It doesn’t get better then Cheryl she’s a pro. She wouldn’t let you have an OK time she had a reputation to preserve.”

“Nah I think maybe I need more of a relationship before jumping into sex.”

“Right! Right… now you are a guy right! Cause your sounding like a girl with that line. Guys are predators; we need sex. Gay, straight a guy is a guy and always on the prowl. You might be the first guy in a year that does want to do Cheryl again; but believe me when I say that you want sex. With a body like that you are going to get lots of it. I need to take a whiz be right back.”

I flicked on the stereo and tried to find some good CD’s when Ned came back with a grin on his face.

“What’s so funny.”

“I don’t know I was just thinking I need to see your full body. You look too incredible. Take off your pants for me.”

“Come on that’s way too gay for me.”

“Look we are brothers or were, I have seen you naked how many times... hell you slept naked in my bed drunk last year with me in it. I just need to see the new muscles on your legs that go with that incredible chest. Don’t be such a prude.”

“Awh come on this too weird.”

“Look no ones going to know and you can not believe how big your ass is in those pants. Just take them off; I can see you don’t have any underwear it’s not like you are hiding any thing with everything all plastered in those tight pants. In fact I would say your dick is looking a litter smaller than the last time I saw it.”

He got me standing up and started pulling the pants open. Out flopped my dick and he rubbed my ass as he pulled down the pants which got the blood pumping in my dick. He noticed that and smiled. I said “Settle down! My skin is very sensitive now, like I said”

He laughed and slowly spun me around and kept saying “fuck that is hot, fuck that is hot, fuck that is hot.” Ned had never made passes at brothers but I could sense he was building up to a pass. When he said “would you mind if I sucked your dick” I said “Yes, I am not gay so forget it.”

He chuckled and put his had on my ass with his fore finger pushing for my hole when of course my dick got hard and started oozing.

Ned said “You may not be gay but your body is in need and I am happy to help.”

I said “look this is too weird I can’t have sex with you. You’re a brother.”

“No I am not.”

“Yes you are “

“Not any more I graduated. So did you. Look I am not going to hurt you in any way. I am just going to relieve that new pressure that you mentioned and make you feel good. You can stop me at any time. Hell you are probably stronger than me now anyway” His finger reached my ass hole and I let out a little moan which seemed to be his signal to go cause he leaped on my dick with his mouth. Sucking and stroking it so much that I was moaning again and again in pleasure. He kept his right hand on my ass now flicking my ass hole periodically and I was groaning with clear pleasure has his head bopped up and down on my dick. This went on for a few minutes.

It was great but what was happening…. I was about to cum when Ned stopped cold. And I said “why’d you stop”

“If you liked that I have something even better.”

“Now wait just cause I like getting my dick sucked does not give you permission to get a condom out of your bag. I am NOT going to let you fuck me that is WAY too gay”

“Who said anything about you being gay? I think I can give you more pleasure then you have ever had with any girl. If you can just relax; stop worrying about being gay. I know you are not gay. I’ve seen you fuck girls. I know you’re a real guy. But you have to admit your new body is working really well and I am pretty good at giving your body pleasure. And I want to take it out for a test drive that I think will be the best thing you have ever experienced. Given what I have learned about you this evening” Then I noticed ned’s dick which was long with sort of big head on it. He was rock hard. When Ned put the condom on his dick and lathered something on it.”

“You know Ned I don’t think your dick is attractive. All veiny and thin, as it is.”

“No one asked you what you thought about my dick now kneel down and rest your chest on the couch.” He pushed me into the position he wanted, he got behind me and he immediately pulled my checks apart and put his tongue on my ass hole. I yelped out and he slathered his tongue around my hole. He did know what he was doing. I moaned in pleasure which of course he heard. My dick started oozing again and he felt it with his hand as his tongue lapped my hole and I jiggled in pleasure with each little tongue stroke. He was right! He knew what he was doing cause this felt great. I moaned even more as he pushed his tongue into my hole and flexed it. After about 5 minutes of this wonderful tonguing he started using his fingers on my hole which felt good but not as good as his tongue.

I caught my breath and grunted “really liked the tongue”, He seemed to ignore my hint as I clearly was not hating the fingers and he continued stretching and swirling around my hole.

“Don’t worry this is my specialty. Why do you think all those guys would come back to the frat to see me for.” He kept working on my ass, playing with my dick when he thought I might be getting un-comfortable or loosing interest. After about 10 minutes of this pleasure I realized he all four fingers in my asshole and it didn’t feel bad in fact it felt good. He then said quietly “Push down”. To my surprise his fingers pulled out and what I guessed was the head of his dick in a condom pressed against my hole. I could feel my hole open as I pushed down and he pushed in, when with the feeling of a little (pop) his dick head cleared the ring of my hole and was in. He stopped for a minute and he asked was I ok. I said “OK, but this was too weird.” He said give it a minute because it was only going to get better now. He held there and I realized this was way different than the dildo. I could feel the heat of his dick head and shaft. In fact I could feel the throb of his heart beat in his dick. Even through the condom. Then he rocked my world. His head moved forward into my ass hole he whispered let me know when I hit your nut. I said “what nut”. He slowly moved it in when I let out a moan that freaked even me out with pleasure. He said “that is the nut”. His dick was in far but I could just feel his crotch hair on my ass when he took his hand away from my dick and he slowly started moving in and out only occasionally hitting my “Nut” which got a pleasure moan each time he brushed it. Even his dick’s viens felt good as they passed the ring of my ass hole. Finally he slowly pushed all the way in. His crotch hair was plastered to my butt and I felt good. He said OK? I made a breathy “yeah”. Then the action started, he pulled all the way back so his dick popped out of my hole and then he pushed into the hilt. I moaned “oh yeah.” Which got him going cause he started doing that faster and faster. I started saying “oh yeah” with each in stroke the tempo was raising as he pushed in, “oh yeah” then he pulled out. As it picked up I am not sure when but I started coming and my voice got loader and loader with each stroke. Pushing in “OH YEAH” and then the pull out. Cum was pouring out of my dick and I was screaming “OHH YEAHH” Finally he must of cum cause he groaned and collapsed on me with his dick all the way in me. I wiggled a bit to get a little more pleasure from his deflating dick and the cumming slowed from me and finally stopped. I collapsed under him and we were both flat out into the sofa. We lay there for a few minutes when Ned said “ that was great?” I said “that was Great” He pulled out his flaccid dick and condom out of my ass. I rolled over into a sitting position onto the couch. And noticed the huge stain I had left. How could I have produced so much cum. Ned looked at it too and said “You may need to get your pipes cleaned more often now than when you were fat.”

Finally we were looking like two normal guys drinking beers (naked). I finally started talking. “You did that to other guys in the Frat”

“Well I definitely helped out a few brothers by sucking their dicks and One or two let me lick their ass holes. But you were the first to let me go all the way.”

“Shit. Now, I am gay”

“Maybe. I knew you would like the tonguing (cause everyone does) but when I felt your pre-cum I took that as the signal to take it to the next level. Your body is the hottest I have ever been with, how could I hold back.

“How did you find out my secret of my new asshole sensitivity?”

“You had left a dildo in the bathroom sink and it smelled like you.”

“Gross… How do you know what I smell like.”

“Come on cann’t you smell me.”

“No I don’t use my nose; there are too many bad odors in the world.”

“Here take a whiff of my shorts,” He tossed them to me.

I laughed and put them to my nose and inhaled. They were rank with his crotch sweat but as the intense odor faded I sensed a really sex manly musk that really was hot. My spent dick even responded a little. He saw this and laughed.

“See there is a whole world of sensations that all that fat was keeping you from exploring. Look your dick is getting hard just from an odor. Take another whiff and see what happens.” I held the shorts a little further away and sniffed and it was like a dog I was getting hard from a smell. He laughed and got up to stand in front of me with his flaccid dick.

Take a whiff of the source. I leaned a little towards him and sure enough it did smell great. I could smell his work out, his musk from sex, I could even smell a little of me on him. I could also smell his spunk on his dick. He laughed as he saw my dick completely harden. Which seemed to get a little action from his dick. He said “there are lots of great things all that fat has been denying you.” I sniffed one more time and pushed him back onto the other couch with him laughing.

I asked him “do you like the odor of everything.”

“Yeah well especially guys its sort of naturally and manly it’s all part of my being gay. I like guys their muscles, there dicks, their butts, their smell, and even their cum. I am what you call a Gay Guy.” When I smell women they seem overly scented with perfume and even their body odor kind of doesn’t do it for me.

We kept talking, drinking beer and eventually put on clothes, I found some sweats. It got to be 8pm and I took another measurement of my skin which had not changed. And Ned looked at the log and said I should talk to the Dr. to show him what had happened. I said they had other people in the test and I didn’t want to bother them.

We talked some more and were on our 4th beer each when Ned said. “you know what we just did is sort of advanced stuff you might want to try something a little more timid.” He was kind of leering at me and I could see his dick in his pants and I was a little woozy from the beer. “What do you mean” “well I could give you a massage and be a little more servile to your needs. I mean what you did was so great for me. I want to thank you.”

“How do you mean.”

“ well I could give you a whole body message or suck you off or kiss you”

“NO look I am not that gay”

“I know but you look hot and after what we did I feel like to need to take it down a notch. Just let me give you a kiss so I don’t feel like all I did was fuck you over and walk away”

He came over to my couch and leaned into me to kiss. I started to pull away but he used his hand to push my head into his mouth and then his firm lips touched mine. He then pryed open my mouth with his tongue and pushed in which kind of surprised me. Most of the girls I had kissed were sort of placid. His tongue started exploring my mouth. As he gently rocked his head his beard scraped my checks which was great. I noticed his lips were really firm and the way he used his mouth on my lips which felt good. His tongue wrapped around mine and I started to get into and pushed into his mouth. He was a guy and this was a strong, firm, manly kiss. And I have to say it was pretty good.

Cleary Ned was getting into it as he was feeling me up and tweaking my nipples. This all felt great but he’s a guy and I am not gay. But then I thought about getting fucked and my dick started getting hard. Ned was pawing my crotch and he noticed my dick getting hard as he continued to kiss me. His tongue stroking mine was pretty sexy as we twirling our tongue and pushing his lips was good. But now he was rubbing my dick which was getting me going. Even his smell was good that same musky odor of his shorts but even better. His tweaking my nipples felt pretty good. What can I say Ned was good at working up a guy. I was starting to breath heavy and he was definitely moving it up a notch as he pulled down my sweats with one hand and started stroking my dick while still working my nipples. What can I say he was really good. I was breathing really heavy through my nose when He pulled off my mouth and went down on my dick. Now this is where Ned is a star. He used his lips to firmly go down my shaft and suck on my head. His first down was good but then he used his hand to ring my dick which was the perfect balance of lips and hand. He was really good at this. In fact I personally was going to sing his praises when I found a gay guy who wanted some. I was flexing my hips a bit which seemed to get him off. I could see his dick poking out of his smelly gym shorts and he was really getting off on my dick. Oh what the fuck I leaned over on the couch and put my mouth on his dick. There was the source of that musk, his crotch. It was a dense smell, manly I have to admit I liked it. It was like a pheromone I wanted more of it. I breathed it in and it was good. His cock head was in my mouth and I moved down to get more of that smell. My teeth grazed his full cock head so I opened my mouth more, as I slowly moved down his dick. My nose was getting the full sent from his crotch hair now. I pulled up and heard Ned groan was he continued to work on my dick. He had stopped using his hand on my dick he was taking my dick all the way down his throat and sucking and clamping my dick with his lips on the way up. It felt great. He deserved at least what he was giving me. I started to try to imitate his stroking motion. I was getting a full hit of his odor on the bottom of my stroke and I sucked and tightened up as pulled up just as Ned did. I was starting to get into a zone. It started to feel like I was sucking my own dick. What the fuck this was great. Feeling lips going down feeling the dick in my throat. Feel the dick head hit the back of the throat. I was really getting into it. I started to taste my pre-cum it was sexy had a sweeter taste then when I had tasted it this morning. And suddenly my mouth was full of my cum… hitting the back of my throat oozing all over my tongue, hey what the fuck this was Ned’s sweet cum and his smell. He pulled his dick from my mouth as his waist twitched from the orgasm. My mouth was full of his cum. It was kind of slimy like mayonnaise. But it tasted good.

He pulled off my dick and started to breathe more normally. I was still getting off on his coming in my mouth and the taste. When Ned said “that was incredible! Now you have got to do me.” “Huh” I managed to get out. He moved me around so I was sitting with my waist hanging I little off the couch. He got another condom out of his sack and quickly put it on my dick with a slathering what I now saw was Vaseline. I saw him put more Vaseline on his ass, it looked like he even finger it in his hole. Then he straddled my waist and slowly started to sit on my hard dick. I felt my dick head enter his butt hole as he let out a sigh. He then moved down and up and he groaned with pleasure when he was all the way down.

Then he said “you are just going past my nut.” When you hit that you know you have me going.” I said “Come on you know I am not into this.” He said “who cares.” and he reached around to my butt hole and started poking and teasing it. I started bucking which got him going again. He was going down on my dick hard and jumping up. Now how could this not feel good. His butt hole was much firmer than a woman’s clit and he was a big muscle guy getting off on my dick. There was something very sexy about this Stud was getting so much pleasure from me.

Each time he felt my dick soften a little. He reached down and fingered my ass. Which got my dick firm and leaking into the condom. Which made it more slick for me and I have to admit even I was getting off on this. We continued like this for 15 minutes when believe it or not. I could feel his “Nut” twitch and he started bucking on my dick. This was hot he was cumming all over my face and chest I started licking up his sperm and did a quick cum in the condom up his ass. He smiled and said “Now all of that!! Might make you gay” as he fell over onto the sofa laughing. This got me giggling too. And I reached down and licked the cum off of his dick and smelled him. I grabbed him by the legs and squeezed as he flexed his legs against my pressure and I stared snorting in his crotch hair and licking what cum I could find. My dick was rock hard once again. And I was getting off on his smell I started whacking my dick some more and sure enough I came again.

I said “I guess, You’re right” and slid into his arms as I passed out.