The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gayd Ray Beginning

This is a work of fiction with an adult theme. Similarities to anyone living or dead are purely coincidental. This work is copyrighted by Ray, and the use of this work either in part or whole without prior permission is unauthorized. I hope you enjoy the story. Please let me know your thoughts:

Synopsis:

Dr. Develops method to convert fat to muscle with unexpected side effects

Beginning of G.A.Y.D. Ray:

Dr. Smith’s theory was ready for testing. He had permission for a small clinical trial to test his light treatment. Based on his preliminary data, he wanted a few slightly overweight men to begin with, which his assistants had found via a small ad in a local newspaper. All the preliminary medical information had been gathered and now the first treatments were about to be applied. Patient One was a 22 year old young man who was a recent graduate from the local college no counter indications and fit the trial model well. He had always been slightly overweight and not every really tried to lose the weight or been active finally he had an average American diet with way too much fat and sugar. He was 5′10″ average build with 26 extra pounds at 199 pounds. His BMI was 28.6 and the initial abdominal Skinfold calipers measurement was 22.86CM.

“Hello Steve, My name is Dr. Smith and thank you for participating in this our first clinical trial. I want to assure you that all our preliminary testing has proven save and effective. In the primate trials, the fat to muscle conversion was successful and there was never any negative result of the treatment”

“Thanks Dr. as you know I am a Java programmer and I have been overweight since High School. Hopefully your treatment will beat my battle of the bulge. I especially like that you don’t want me to change my diet or do any exercises. If this works, the girls will finally give me a second look”

“Well, we are going to begin fairly slowly with you so don’t expect immediate results. Our first treatment will be applied today and we will be having you come in once a week for four weeks before we do the next treatment.”

“I have the notebook from your assistant and the caliber you wanted me to measure for every hour the first evening and then every 4 hours that I am awake in the following days.”

“ Well, I look forward to your results next week, see you then”

Steve’s view…

I followed the assistant to a corner of the lab and he asked if I was ready. I answered yes and he hit me with the Grey Ambient Yould Directed light for about 5 seconds. I couldn’t feel it and really did know what to expect. I left the office thinking this was too funny and that there was no chance this was going to work.

Following my usual regimen from the DR’s office I picked up a Big Mac and Shake and got home about 6pm. Took a quick measurement with the caliper and booked it in my book as 22.85 with a comment of “nothing unusual”. Got a beer from the fridge and turned on the news which I watched while surfing the internet. When the news finished up I took another measurement and thought I might have measured wrong but kept getting 22.65, which I logged with “nothing unusual”. Cool it was working, I put on Enterprise and got another beer. My next measurement was 22.25 this was great. I watched “another Top Model” with another beer. Finishing up my beer and the girls I felt aroused and wanted go to bed but did another quick measurement before going to my room. 20.65 was the number I logged and a note which said skin feels warmed up. I was not really paying attention since I was a little drunk, horny and tired. I whacked off in bed thinking of the babes on the Model show and passed out.

The next morning I had my normal morning Hard-on which I dealt with in my normal way. And sleepy went to the john to do my morning dump. As I pushed down, it felt great in a way, I had never experienced. My dick jumped up to full hardness with pre-cum which I had never experience before. I pushed the last bit out of my ass and jacked off to a huge wad of cum shooting into my hand. Wow this was great. I think of myself as a normal guy, you know, I jack off usually once a day generally in the morning and occasionally if I have watched a pageant or seen a hot website I get another ejaculation at night. I never had cum twice in one hour. This was incredible. Also the second one was better than the first and it felt like it came from my inside not from my hand strokes. This was incredible. I cleaned myself up and started to get some coffee going when I remembered I needed to do my morning caliper measurement. I got the caliper and tried to pinch my side… Huh… I didn’t find my normal fold of fat in fact it was just skin. In fact it measured 2.5 CM what the fuck. I never looked in the mirror but now I was looking for one. I got into the bathroom and my face looked totally different but more shocking was my chest. It was huge I looked like I worked out my entire life; I had pecs with a clear cut down to my rippled stomach. It had worked my fat had turned to muscle and it looked great on my body. I could not believe how good I looked. My biceps were huge, I could see the veins on my fore arms. My face had been transformed. I never knew I had a cleft in my chin and it stuck out in a nice way. My nose now fit my face when before it looked tiny within my chubby cheeks. My blue eyes seemed to stand out more with my thin face. Wow I looked like a Hunk the girls were going to love me. I could only see my chest in the mirror over the sink but wow this was incredible. My legs were vascular too. My Thighs looked huge and my dick even looked longer and slimmer in its flaccid state. I had been transformed.

It was early and I thought about skipping work. Nothing was happening today I had just finished a large project and I had told the office that I might need to stay home if I wasn’t feeling well. Why not try out this new look on the babes see what sort of action I might get. Coool…

I got into the warm shower and started to soap up feeling my ripped stomach and hard chest and I reached around and could feel my butt was full and sharply defined. As I moved my hand up an down my ass with the soap I could feel my asshole contract and feel the same pleasure I had had with my recent jack off session. My dick started getting hard again. I pushed my hands around my ass and fingered around my ass hole which felt great. What the fuck. I had cleaned my hole before but it had never felt like this. It was like I had new nerve endings and my asshole seemed much more sensitive than even my dick. Circling my fingers around my asshole had my dick as hard as if I was about to cum. I had not touched my cock yet I was getting very excited. I never had such hot feelings from my asshole before. I was slowly applying more pressure on my butt hole when I popped my index finger into my hole and I came so much that I lost my balance and fell to my knees. I could not believe how great that felt. I sat back down in the shower as I caught my breath and I started to touch my ass hole again. How could this feel so great. I lifted my legs higher as I touched my hole with both my fore fingers. My dick was still hard and I felt great circling my hole with both fingers. The water was flowing over my body from the shower. I was out of control now in a sexual haze of wanting more pressure on my hole and more touching which was providing me more pleasure. I slowly pushed my index finger through my hole and it felt incredible. I wanted more of that stretching feeling of my ass hole so I slowly put my other index finger into my hole and I felt the ring of my hole as I wiggled both fingers around in my hole. By dick was throbbing with pleasure from this attention. I could see pre-cum dripping off my cock as it throbbed with each little stroke of pleasure from my fingers in my hole. As I put more and more pressure on my hole I realized I was about to cum. What could be better then this, I grabbed my dick with right hand and pushed my thumb of my left hand up my ass I pumped my dick which was slick with pre-cum. I was about to shoot when my thumb rammed up my ass, pushed against something up my ass hole which created complete ecstasy as I did a pump with my right more cum came out then I had before and I almost lost consciousness as I felt the orgasm flow out of the nodule inside me that I had hit with my thumb sent waves of pleasure into my dick and out my cock. What the Fuck. That was great. I lay their repeating to my self “what the fuck, that was great” as my body recovered from this third orgasm of the morning.

I slowly came back to myself and got up to finish my shower. As I rinsed my ass off my cock swelled but I attempted to stay away from my ass hole which was too sensitive. I then soaped up my crotch area as my dick firmed up to a hard state from any stray touch and from water dripping over it. I could not get over how sensitive my body had become. Even soaping up my chest had my nipples sending sexual signals to my dick. I was still so sensitive from my third ejaculation that I was almost afraid of coming again as I rubbed my new chest and firm nipples. I stopped soaping up and put my back to the water thinking this would reduce the sensations which were keeping my dick hard. But the water rushing down my back through my butt crack was flicking those sexual feelings again. My dick began pre-cumming again. I moved out of the shower flow and took a few breaths, thought about my grandmother nude, which finally calmed my dick down to a normal semi flaccid state. Took a few more breaths and backed into the stream and once the water flow passed through my butt crack got my dick started firming up again. I stepped back out and calmed my dick down again. I rotated around and faced the shower and stepped back into the flow. This was not so bad I thought of granny and my dick behaved. I finished the shower and turned off the water. I was finally in a calm state as I reached for my towel.

As I focused on the front of my body with the towel and patted my self dry, my front was sensitive but not too sensitive. Was this a result of all that fat being taken away. My body had been trying to function through all that fat and so the nerve endings were finally getting the full signal which had been muffled by all my fat. But why was my ass so sensitive. I slowly reached behind and dried my ass and my hole, I was prepared with my Naked Granny image to keep control. As I stroked my ass crack once with the towel, my dick became hard and oozed pre-cum. Shit this was amazing, kept thinking about Naked Granny and dried my back and legs as I seemed to calm down. Now dried, I walked out and thought again what was I going to do today that would let me to try this incredible new body on some fabulous babe.

I thought since it was early I would go to the fancy gym which would give me access to some hot women. I put on my jock strap and instantly felt my error. My dick was hard and oozing from the ass strap touching my hole. I held still for a few minutes thinking of Nude Granny but any movement would cause the strap to move within my butt crack causing my dick to get hard and ooze again. This was not going to work. I quickly pulled off the jock and waited for my dick to settle down. Ok, I’ll try my rarely used running shorts, they had a little spongy netting which would keep anything from touching my now super sensitive ass hole. Once they were on I seemed ok, my ass liked the silk feeling of the fabric but nothing weird was happening with my dick. I went to the kitchen, got some cereal and started eating as I watch the morning news. I went to the door to get the paper reached down to pick it up and the fabric and netting rode up and started rubbing my ass hole, my dick firmed up and the pre-cumming started again. Standing up straight I thought this is really weird. Pulled off the running shorts and stood naked thinking this is way too weird. I took a stroke of my dick but it was too sensitive to think about whacking off. So I stood naked reading the paper while my dick finally calmed down. I found some bicycle shorts that I had purchased three years ago and never used. Putting them on and tried squatting and walking to see if my dick was going to pre-cum and jump up. These seemed to be ok. Although I have to admit I liked the feeling of the nice fabric moving over my ass. I put on some shorts over the bicycle shorts which I had seen my friend Ned, the weightlifter, do when he went to the gym and found a t-shirt which used to be too small for my belly but now it looked tight on my enlarged chest and narrow waist.

I got to the fancy gym by about 10am, paid the $15 daily visit charge and went to the juice bar to see what sort of action I was going to pick up. I definitely was attracting attention from the girls who were giving me a second look and even some of the guys were checking me out. I used to feel like I was invisible now I was a gym rat with out doing any work. My biceps were stretching the t-shirts ribbing which felt a little strange but I noticed two girls loving it. I said hi to the cuter Blond with great boobs and she seemed very available. She mumbled something to her friend and before I knew it she and I were heading to her place. If I knew hooking up was that easy I would have worked harder to loose the weight in High School.

Before I knew it we were in her bed my dick was hard with a condom on it and she was sliding down on my dick with me on my back. She loved it. She was bouncing up and down on me while I was thinking this is ok. I looked up at her bouncing boobs, which must have been worked on. And my dick was not as hard as I would have expected. I thought, shit all that cuming this morning is messing with me. I started to get worried she was going to notice my dick getting soft as she was building up to her orgasm (if she wasn’t faking). I took my free hand and reached my hole and started playing around my asshole. My dick re-hardened and she noticed that as she let out a moan that went on for minutes. As her stroking slowed down, I pushed my finger in and out of my newly sensitized hole and started cumming as I joined her moaning. We both kept going as I felt her ooze and my come was leaking out of the condom mixing with her juices. We wound down with her slumping on my free side as she must have noticed where my arm was. We lay there breathing, catching our breath when she got up to clean up. I cleared my arm and pulled the condom off and followed her to the bath room. I threw out the condom and joined her in the shower. She kept feeling me up and I stroked her back and felt her titts but my dick was spent. She pounded my chest and squeezed my bi-ceps and hugged me. Finally she reached around and fingered my hole which once again got my dick going again but was too sensitive and asked her to stop. She giggled and cleaned up seeing my hard dick saying was I really done and I assured her that I was. She continued giggling at me. When I asked what was so funny she said she loved that I liked my butt being played with. She asked if I was I bi. I said no way I just have a sensitive butt. She giggled asking me if I used dildo’s I said never. She didn’t seem to believe me and kept asking what about butt plugs or vibrators. This started to weird me out and I said I had to go. She asked for my number and I said I might call her as I took her card.

I got a subway sandwich and noticed an adult store right next door. What would those sex toys feel like with this new sensitivity I had, how long would the sensitivity last. Would I miss an opportunity if I didn’t experiment right now? I hadn’t seem as turned on by the pretty blond girl as I had expected. She had all the things I usually like good shape, big boobs, blond, pretty eyes but something was missing. This was my first one night stand and probably the 4th girl I had ever slept with. So I guess I needed more intimacy than I thought and must like to know the woman before I do the deed. I found myself inside the store looking at the counter with the dildo’s, thinking what had my thumb stroked and how long a dildo would be needed to hit that great feeling again. The store clerk came up and said what does your lady want. I said she had never used any toys and I was on a mission to educate her. He recommended a medium sized silicone dildo which was smaller than my dick but longer and a vibrator which was a little bit bigger and I laughed at the clerks little jokes. He said that she would need something to be more shocking to work up to and he produced a large butt plug which made me laugh it was about as thick as my wrist. He said vaginas like to be full and this one would be good for her to play with. He recommended some lube and I left with all the stuff thinking what was I going to do with this stuff. All I really wanted was a small dildo but once I had said “my lady” I felt I had to get the other stuff. This is all too weird.

I got home a littler after noon and did the caliper measurement I was happy to see 2.5CM and put in the note section excessive skin sensitivity. I changed into some sweats and started surfng the net and playing some video games. By 4pm I took another measurement which was 2.5 CM, noting nothing unusual. I was feeling a little more normal and my muscles were still looking good. I thought about my new toys and wondered if they would have the same result or better then my finger had. Put the stuff in the bed room and pulled out my stack of porn which I dumped over my bed. Found my favorite babe and lounged on my bed. I flipped through the pages of her with a mild result in my dick. Fortunately the 6 hour break seemed to have lowered its sensitivity. I looked around the stack of porn. I found another magazine with a hot lady with a sexy guy pushing into her. He had a nice sized dick and his side view was wonderful you could hold a glass on his butt checks and legs were in shadow under his bubble butt. I felt my ass and it looked like it even bubbled out more, cool this was going to be great for the women. I looked closely at each picture as he fucked her good and thought his dick looked like a good size for pushing into her. I noticed my dick getting hard so I reached for the lube and the dildo unwrapped both and slathered lube on this new dildo which I hesitated on touching to my ass hole. I jacked off a little turned the page and saw the girls face in ecstasy as she orgazmed over the guys dick. I turned the page and there was a close up of his dick slick with lube and out of her as she was spent in her orgasm.

The magazine had a full frontal of the guy as he prepared to punch into her again. I pushed the dildo into my hole as I thought of the guy pounding her. WOW it hurt at first as my hole adjusted to the size of it, as it was being forced into my hole by my thrust. It felt good too. I held it there with about an inch of the dildo in my ass feeling the ring of my ass hole relax around the dildo. I stopped touching my dick as this was getting too intense already. I looked at the guy’s picture as he was about to push into her again when I pushed the dildo into me a little more. The guy was firm and the girl looked spent like she didn’t want any more of that hot guy’s dick. What a waste she was. I turned the page and there she was bored and not paying attention to the hot guy when suddenly there was a new angle with a second guy leaning against a wall with his ass pushed into the air for the first guy. (This was the bi-magazine that Ned gave me for my birthday where he had said maybe I could learn something new). The guy with his ass in the area looked huge like a giant body builder as I followed the pictures you could see he was a giant 6′ 2″ but lean with a hard dick waiting for guy number one’s push into his hole. All the while I was slowly pushing in and out the dildo and getting off on the feeling as I thought about that guys great dick pushing into my hole “just as it was meant to be used”. What the fuck where did that come from I never thought about these things before but the guy was hot and I guess the dildo felt like what his dick would be like. The second guy was taking the guy number one’s dick slowly as I flipped the page clearly guy number two loved it and was pushing back on to guy number one’s dick. Both guys were tense all their muscles were bulging and they were pushing together in such a hot way. I could image Guy one pulling almost all the way out and slamming into Guy two, which I did with the dildo which rocked my world as I hit that thing inside that shot my dick juice high into the air falling on my chest and face. I kept thrusting all the way in and out looking at the pictures when I turned the page to see the ecstasy of the muscle god as he came all over the wall and I kept cumming as the orgasm kept wracking through my body. Guy number one pulled out and came allover guy number twos back and both fell into a bear hug while they flexed their muscles. Both guys looked really cool in a manly way. I slowed down on pushing the dildo into my asshole and grinned as I thought how hot the two guys were. Muscles, well defined, no fat and veins in all the right places. Wow what the fuck this felt great. I kept looking at the muscle guys as they posed for each other to finish up their hot sex as silly as the pictures were; my dick was hard and by moving the dildo I was about to cum again. Why the hell not, sexy guys deserve cum on them and I cam again with a dollop falling below my nose and above my mouth. The pictures showed them jacking off for eachother the bigger guying diving onto the other guys dick. It showed guy number one come into guy two’s mouth as I licked up the cum above my lip and liked the taste and smell of my spunk. Wow what the fuck who need bimbos when guys could give themselves so much pleasure. I guess this is why so many gay guys are single, why do it with anyone else when you can rock your world in private with a few pictures and a dildo…

But I still like girls, I just need to add guys to my menu for sex. Right?