The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a work of fiction with an adult theme. Similarities to anyone living or dead are purely coincidental. This work is copyrighted by Ray, and the use of this work either in part or whole without prior permission is unauthorized. I hope you enjoy the story. Please let me know your thoughts:

Chapter 3: Bob discovers new tastes…

Bob finished his interview with the Dr. and the assistants laughing at the idea of this medical trial. He was obese and had never had any real success in dropping his weight. Bob thought of himself as a fat guy and even though he was 36 and easily over 300 lbs he had never thought there was a big problem. He was tall at 6′ 1″ and had always been told that he was big boned.

Although Bob had never dated much, he did like his porn collection. He had a special interest in Asian chicks which he bought in video, magazines and any way to see more of these women. When he tried dating Asian women, they seemed to run from the bulk of him. If this procedure worked maybe he could find some sex. It is not that he was a virgin but since high school he had to pay to have sex with the women he wanted.

When he saw the ad in the paper to lose weight via the Dr’s scheme, he thought he might try it out. The Dr. had suggested he would be a good test subject for the trial. Additionally, they had given him a gym membership and a simple workout schedule with a trainer to make sure he did it. He laughed when the clinic assistants had offered him the calipers and he said, “Look if there is any change I can come back next week and you’ll get your measurements of me then.” There was a brief conference with the Dr. in which the Doctor must have agreed ‘cause they stopped bothering me.

They got Bob into the corner flashed him for 5 seconds with the G.A.Y.D. light and he headed home. He ordered two pizzas which he ate while he watched TV and by 9:30pm felt kind of tired. It must have been the long day, as he slept hard and the quiet alarm took him out of a deep sleep. Slowly he woke up with a dream of a major hard-on and started to whack off; he quickly came all over his face and chest. Which must have been a funny dream, as he never hit above his belly button when he came in the past. So he licked up the cum on his face and he liked the taste, he felt some cum on his chest and swooped it into his mouth. He was sucking on the taste when he really started waking up and realized he felt very different. This wasn’t a dream. He reached down and touched his dick which felt great in his hand in fact he started pulling on his pud again. He started feeling his stomach with his other hand and found taught muscles and ridges where before there was nothing but soft mounds of fat. His dick started going again as he felt another orgasm coming. This time he covered his dick with his hand and it hit mostly into his palm. He took this and brought it too his nose and smelled it. Now awake, he thought it smelt good and immediately licked it up like an ice cream. This was weird; he had never thought to do that before. In fact he always thought cum was kind of dirty, before today.

(WRITERS NOTE: VISUAL AID WWW.BIGMUSCLE.COM PROFILE#2341)

He opened his eyes and looked down but could not see any fat on his body which surprised him. But he did see a huge muscular chest, like one of those Charles Atlas ads from the back of a comic. He sat up and could see his body had been transformed. This was incredible. He had lost his extra large belly and large love handles. His legs and arms were huge and lean. His stomach muscles stood out looked like the “washboards’ you would see on an underwear add. The DR’s treatment must have worked ‘cause he now looked like a muscle man. His biceps were huge, and he could trace the veins up from his wrist, every thing was defined and clear. Than the alarm clock went off again and he jumped out of bed to get to the gym to meet his new personal trainer per the Dr’s instructions. Some how he was a muscle stud now, this was not going to be as bad as he had feared. He threw on some sweats which he had laid out the night before. Now, the sweats were way too big in the waist but made due. I managed to make the personal trainer appointment by 7:30am. The trainer was buff little Asian kid in his early twenties.

The trainer kept saying he thought I was supposed to be out of shape. I noticed his narrow waist and thought he looked pretty good for a guy. He had me run on treadmill which my new body seemed to take well. I ran faster and longer then I had ever done before. The trainer, whose name was Andy, kept asking me questions about my diet. And asked how often I exercised, as he moved up the speed. Andy seemed very skeptical when I said I didn’t work out and that this muscle was all new from the clinical trial I was in. He asked me if I had ever been in a gym. When I said no, he seemed really surprised. I noticed his biceps were very cut and he didn’t seem to have much body fat on him. He was pretty good looking for a guy. Not that I check out guys but guess I knew what girls liked and Andy was good looking with his firm features and lean build.

I was working up a pretty good sweat on the tread mill when Andy shut it down and had me go to a weight bench. He wanted me to try doing a bench press but when he saw that I was nervous about how to do it. He stood behind the bench and said he would spot me while I practiced with the basic bar. He put my hands in positions on the bar. His touch was a little electric to me. It was nice kind of like a low electric current which I wanted more of. He had very piercing blue-grey eyes which as I was looking up into as he explained what he wanted me to do. I started to move the bar carefully up and down. When he saw me slip a bit Andy moved into help with the bar and his waist bumped into my head. I could smell his jock and feel my dick start to grow as an erection. What was that from? Sure this guy was a good looking asian but he was a guy. My dick had been pointed down and was tenting up by the sweats fabric as I continued to move the bar up and down. I noticed Andy look at my crotch and smile. He asked if I needed to take a break to take care of something. I put the bar up and shoved my hand into my sweats and flicked up my hardening dick. Andy smiled at the whole operation.

As I lay there, he put on some weights on the weight bar. Once it was all setup, he told me take the weights. I have to admit the weight was not that hard but my dick was. Once again he was looking down into my eyes and it was making me flush and hard. I don’t know why. I had never been into guys. He had a handsome face with those piercing blue green eyes. I could feel my dick throbbing as I kept moving the weights up and down. He said rack them and that I could sit up. He was putting some more weight on the bar and I saw him glancing at my waist. When I realized my dick was rock hard, from thinking of him (for what I don’t know) and was pushing up my sweats waist strap. He seemed liked what he saw. I felt my heart pounding and I kept wanting to stare into his eyes. He noticed my attention and I think his dick was getting hard too.

After the final set, he suggested I join him in the massage room where he offered to stretch me as he seemed to think my muscles were very tight. He suggested that I take all my clothes off and wrap a towel around me. Then I think, he mumbled, did I want to get off. I was kind of shocked but didn’t acknowledge his whisper. I didn’t know what to say when he said “lie down and I’ll get you more comfortable” as I laid face down on the massage table with a towel over my butt. I know he must have seen my erection. He started working on my shoulders and my back. He made little comments about the muscle groups and the size of them. As he pushed into my back muscles, I felt his erection graze my side as he moved around the massage table. He seemed to be really working my newly huge muscles and really working hard on my body. He started to move down my back and my breathing started to speed up as he kneaded my glutes. He murmured “you seem to like that…” and worked harder on my ass muscles. My dick was now rock hard and throbbing as he pushed into my lower back and ass. I started to rock a little on my dick and Andy seemed to be moving closer to my ass hole.

I whimpered quietly as he worked around in circles which got closer and closer to my ass hole. It felt like he had three or four hands. Two hands were moving round and round each of my butt checks. One hand was moving up and down the small of my back getting closer and closer to my ass hole. I was really getting worked up as he move closer and closer to my ass crack. I finally whimpered “get rid of the towel”. It seemed to evaporate, as he quickly whipped it away. He touched my ass hole on a down stroke along my spine and I yelped “Oh Yeah”. This was the signal he must have been waiting for as he started kneading my hole and I heard sounds come out of my mouth like that of a hooker. I was pushing back into his pressure and rubbing down on my dick in rhythm to his pressure. I don’t know when he started doing it but he put his tongue into my asshole and I leapt into a frenzied state. I had never experienced anything like this, I was pushing out my hole as his tongue went in and his hands were flying around my ass cheeks. I was totally in rhythm with him moaning, panting and pushing against him. His tongue was like a live snake. My hips were all the way up and I was pushing completely back into his face. He had his mouth buried in my ass and that tongue, his tongue. I was groaning loader by the minute, “oh yeah,” “Oh Yeah”, “OH YEAHHH.” I was on my knees leaning back into his face. I realized I was cumming after I had dumped a sizable load onto the massage table and was shuddering with the ecstasy of it. He was still working my hole when I felt him shudder shortly after mine and he slowly backed away. And there I was on my hands and knees on a massage table with a huge puddle of cum below me.

I don’t know what happened next but somehow I managed to quickly get dressed and get out of that massage room. I vaguely was aware of Andy’s grin which clearly beaconed for more. This was incredibly. I was about to leave the club as I was trying to figure out what had happened when I realized I needed to take a dump. I turned into the locker room which was moderately crowded with guys. I headed to the stalls and closed the door. I slipped off my sweat pants and started to relax when I heard an ecstatic moan come out of my mouth as I let my load go. It was like the feeling of the Andy’s tongue. My dick hardened up and as I continued to let it go out my chute, my dick started oozing cum again. I gave one last push which produced a satisfying moan from me. Then I heard from another stall, someone laugh and say “get a room”. I tried to be quiet but now I could smell the cum and for some reason I wanted to taste it again. I took some tissue and reached between my legs to clean my hole and it felt great. The rough pressure on my hole felt hot. I put my hand around my hard dick and gave myself an exploratory stroke which felt really good, and my dick oozed more and more cum. I finished cleaning my crack I then smelled the oozed covering my hand, it was good just like in my dream state. I started whacking off hard as I used my other hand to circle around my ass hole. I shuddered as I came and licked up what cum I could get into my mouth.

I sat there thinking what was happening. I loved the smell and taste of my own cum. Here I was in a gym at 36 years old and suddenly I like cum and my ass is super sensitive. This was all too weird. I quietly got out of the gym and got home changed and went to work in some baggy clothes. I got lots of comments at work about my changed physique. Most in the office attributed it to my clothing, not realizing how much I had changed. With all the talk about my improvements I was comparing myself to the guys in the office most who were as out of shape as I had been. But then there was Rod, who was in good shape who kept asking what had happened to me. He looked good for a guy, not that I was into guys. He must have been careful about what he ate, and he cared about how he dressed.

After his pestering me in the morning, I kept thinking about Rod especially his narrow waist. It was narrow like a woman but he was built differently, being a guy. In his European outfit, I really appreciate his body; I could even see the out line of his dick. Not that I was interested in dicks. But through the day I kept getting little glimpses of his waist and seeing the outline. I saw his dick when he walked by my desk. I thought to myself, if my dick produced great cum what would Rod’s cum taste like. When I handed him a folder in the hall, I saw the lump of his dick. My dick was about 6 inches hard, how would his look hard. I even followed him into the bathroom, to glimpse him pissing. That was at about 3:30pm and I realized I was becoming obsessed with him. So while sneaking peeks of his dick pissing I asked if he wanted to work on the Johnson report over drinks at my apartment. He said yes which was not totally surprising as he had been to my apartment before. When I got back to my cube I thought about his dickhead and how it was sort of a mushroom off his shaft. It had a nice bulbous shape. I even flexed my ass hole thinking about Andy’s tongue and Rod’s Rod. I was getting hot thinking about my hole and Rod’s dick this was too weird. I attempted to keep focused on work till 5 when Rod came up and asked when to come by. I said there was no time like the present and we got to your cars. He followed me to my building and I opened up my house to him. I went into the kitchen to get some booze and told him to make himself comfortable. I hung up my jacket and brought him a gin and tonic. He yelped when he looked up from the paper work. “You are huge! Did you start doing steroids!”

I laughed and said “No, I just started a new treatment and it worked!”

“Do you mind taking your shirt off so I can see your definition, Holy Fuck, you look like a hard core weightlifter. Do you feel ok? This is a huge change. Your tits cast a shadow, your chest is so defined”

“Actually, I feel great but I think something weird has happened”

“How do you mean”

“I seemed to have a new craving which is really weird”

“What do you want more protein sustain all that muscle”

“Hey maybe that is what it is”

“How do you mean” replied Rod, sounding confused.

“It sounds wild but I think I need guys unlike I ever have before.”

“What do you mean.”

“I think I need spunk, man juice, you know. It has been all I can think about all day. Have you ever tasted your cum?”

“What of course not?”

“I just started doing it today and I tell you it is great. In fact those pants you have on had me, thinking about you all day. Or more specifically your dick and cum. When I saw you in the john today I became obsessed. Even now I want to touch your dick and suck it.”

“Are you nuts, I am straight.”

“I don’t think I am any more. All I want to do is taste it and in the mean time if it makes you feel good what do you care.”

“I can’t produce cum for you.”

I didn’t want to intimidate him with my new physique but… “I really want to get some. In fact, I think I am going to have to try to get it from you.”

“What are you saying you can’t force me to cum.”

I firmly pushed him back into the sofa and pulled off his pants much more easily than I thought I could have. And stared at his soft dick and caught a bit of his odor. “look just relax” I held him down and started sucking on his limp dick. After about a few minutes it started to get firm up in my mouth. I kept working on it. I liked the feel of his smooth dick head and was jamming it down my throat when I started to notice his breathing getting into a rhythm and his dick was completely hard now. I pulled out a bit and got my first drop of his pre-cum on my tongue and it was like an elixir I sucked hard pulling those juices out of his dick. I kept the rhythm up and finally his dick was filling my tongue with taste. I loved his cum, it made my cum seem like a pale imitation. I could see where this new desire was going I was now a dick hound.

Rod shuddered and came, my mouth exploded with the wonderful new taste. I teased his dick to get more out of it. And was convinced I had every drop out, as his dick started to soften. I took a final breathe in through my nose on his crotch and got up, loving the smell of his crotch.

“Thanks that was great, you seemed to like it ok’

He seemed kind of angry but must have been struggling with the ideas of it. “Look I am not into guys.”

I looked at him and said “don’t worry about it. I just figured you wouldn’t mind and it is not like you had to do anything. Don’t you feel a little more relaxed.”

“Fuck you.”

I laughed at him. He seemed to realize his pants were down and started to pull them up when I said “look given how much I liked that if you want to fuck me, go for it.”

His eyes shot open “what the fuck are you saying.”

I said look you have a truly hot dick, your head is velvet smooth and it has a kind of a big hood. That makes your dick seem like a good thing to widen my asshole. My ass hole seems to be more sensitive than my dick right now and I have been wanting to stick things up it all day. If you put your dick up me I am thinking I am going to love it. “ He clearly did not know what to say.

He finally got his pants up. But I noticed his dick was no longer completely flaccid. Those European pants were great for my purposes. “How often do you get to have someone suck you off or offer to give you sex”

That’s none of your business. Just cause I am single doesn’t mean I don’t get sex. I have no problem picking up women.

Right, and they give you great head and want to bounce up and down on your dick. I am betting I just gave you the best blow job in your life. Remember I have paid for sex. And no one ever had the enthusiasm, I just demonstrated while sucking on your pud.

His cock must have agreed with me as I saw it getting harder and he said “Yeah so you give you good head that doesn’t mean I want to fuck you.”

”It was your idea to fuck me and I am betting there is no vagina as tight and eager as My hole.” Just thinking about pushing his dick up my hole was getting me hot again. ”I am betting once I get you in. My hole is going to give you a tight seal and feel great for both of us.”

His dick was definitely hard. “Ok so I haven’t have sex in a while and I am still horny after your blow job. But there is no way I can fuck a guy.”

I went to the bathroom and got some condoms and Lube and dropped them on the coffee table.

He looked up at me and said. “I don’t know how to do this.”

I laughed and Said “Like I do. Take your pants off and put the condom on with some lube.” He did as instructed. I pulled off my pants too and Said “we’ve gone this far I might as well try it, Imaging I am some muscular russian woman tennis player, You can just look at my back”

So there he was with his dick hard and a condom on it with lube and I thought what the fuck. I backed into him and slowly sat down on it. I felt the hood of his dick pass my butt checks and rest near my asshole. I was in full control as I was sitting on his dick. I took a breath and pushed out on my asshole. And slowly pushed on to Rod’s dick. Through the condom, I could feel the velvety smooth skin on his head pushing against my hole which was unlike anything I had ever experienced. It was pushing my hole wider and I liked the feel of his dick pulling me wider. When his dick’s head cleared my ass hole I could feel my ass hole retract around his shaft. I could hear his breathing, and he seemed to be thrilled by the tightness I was able to provide. Now that his head was in me, I felt comfortable to slowly lower all the way down onto him. But all my senses went off just before I was all the way on him. His dick head had hit something. I shudder and moaned and my dick started shooting wads of cum. I froze there feeling the best orgasm of my life thinking was this too much or could I take more. Being a sex fiend, I pushed more and got more ecstasy. His dick was rubbing against something inside me that was putting me into a sex heat like a dog. Every time I hit it I wanted to do it again. I started moving up and down on his dick and was getting into rhythm that kept me in a heightened state of ecstasy. My cock was just oozing cum and I was moaning up a storm. This must have been going for a while, As I learned how to squeeze Rod’s Dick and flex it as I went up and down. I learned different angles changed how it felt and speed was definitely part of the equation to produce the most cum out of my dick. But then I heard Rod cum and his dick started to soften in my ass. I almost wanted to scream at him for limiting my fun but I was covered in cum and I started lick up what was available when I remember how good Rod’s tasted I reached around and pulled the condom off his dick and looked at his cum in the baggy. I sat down across from Rod, His eyes were closed. I sniffed the condom, I could smell my hole which wasn’t that bad but I could make out his spunk and I wanted it. I sucked on the condom and got his juice into my mouth. I loved it. I wanted more but was pretty satisfied now. I had sucked him, been fucked by him and got more of his cum. I had never wanted anything like this but now that I had done it. I was going to do it again. I started thinking of other guys and my dick got a little harder.

Rod suddenly jumped up and yelled “I am getting out of here and if you ever tell anyone what happened to night I’ll… I’ll deny it and just say you are closet case fag who wants me.” He ran out. I sat there kind of exhausted. Smelling the remains of our sex was great and I was pretty tired. As I went to bed I thought maybe I’ll take the day off tomorrow and see what turns up.