The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Gay Plant

Chapter 05

tags: mc, mm

Bruce didn’t know what to think. On the one hand Stephan just gave him the best show of his life, those two perfect bodies playing with each other. It didn’t take him long to get hard and come twice but on the other hand Stephan had fucked Mike’s virginal ass and Mike’s ass belonged to him, he had being longing for that ass for too long and now Mike just offered his cherry to a complete stranger... with the body of a God, true, but a stranger nonetheless.

It did not matter, he finally concluded, today it was Mike’s last trainning day, after that he would belong to him and nobody else and with that, he pressed the rewind button and sat confortably ready to watch again Mike getting it on with Stephan...

“I can’t wait to have that mouth in my cock” said Bruce to himself while unzipping his trousers and pressing the play button of the recording device.

* * *

Mike opened his eyes realising he must have dozed off for a moment. He stood up and saw Stephan’s naked God-like body laying there on the sofa where his body had been laying a few seconds ago, then he remember what he had just done with Stephan.

He cursed himself for being so weak and fall into the temptation.

“I was fucked in the ass!” he stated as he moved his right hand to his butt as to check for its integrity.

“Does that make me gay now? he wondered with worry.

“I’m not a freaking faggot” he tried to reassure himself when his eyes went back to the manly figure in front of him.

“He looks like a God” he appraised and as his mind started to retrieve the best moments with Stephan, his cock started to stiff again.

“Stop it!” he shouted internally to himself.

“Let’s think about something else” he comanded to his brain.

“This was a one off thing, it’ll never happen again. I am not a faggot!” he reassured himself.

He turned his back to the sofa where Stephan was still napping and saw Stephan’s thong on the floor.

He had never seen a man thong before today and remembered how sexy it looked on Stephan and wondered whether it would look as good on him so without a second thought about what he was doing he grabbed it from the floor and put it on.

He walked towards the mirror, did a few sexy poses and he felt sexy, he started to touch himself over the thong until he felt his cock again reacting positively to the encouragement.

Right at that moment he felt some music coming from outside and he wondered whether it would be one of the dancers doing his show.

“It would be good to see how it’s done” he thought

“I bet girls would love it if I were to do a few sexy moves just for them”

Without hesitation he opened the door and peeked through, he could see the backstage from Stephan’s changing room and further ahead the stage where a hunky blond man wearing a golden speedo had just started his show.

Mike was mesmerised by it, he could see the lust and the desire on the customer’s faces, he bet any of them would do anything to get hold of the dancer’s cock.

“I’m not gay but that guy looks really hot in that golden speedo” he thought

As he was wondering how big the dancer’s cock would be he noticed the fabric of the thong he was wearing starting to streach out to accomodate his increasingly harder cock.

“This is too gay” he thought

“I shouldn’t be looking at this, better leave now otherwise I may endup having a wank in his honour” and he smiled at the thought of stroking his now tenting cock at the sight of the blond dancer.

Stephan who had woken up with the music coming from the now opened door saw Mike staring at the stage with a raging hard-on in his thong.

“’Straight boy’ getting hard by watching a male dancer” and smiled as he thought of that.

“Let’s see if I can get a bit more out of ‘straight boy’” he wondered with an evilish smile.

As Mike was turning around to stop wathing the show and avoid all temptation, Stephan’s right hand reached for Mike’s tenting cock from the back while laying his other hand on Mike’s waist.

Mike was about to protest but he could feel Stephan’s hardenning cock against his ass and stephan’s hot front body against his back. How could anyone resist that!

Stephan’s right hand was stroking Mike’s cock slowly following the rythm of the music and the dancer while his other hand was caressing Mike’s upper torso.

Stephan moved to the front and while holding Mike by his buttocks he kneeled and swallow his cock. At that moment all resistance that Mike may have had faded as if he had never had any reservations about having another man sucking his cock.

Mike looked down and saw the big muscular guy sucking his hard cock, hungrily and with a lot of skill he had to admit. He had had lots of blow jobs before from many girls but they never felt so erotic as receiving one from a another man and seeing the other man getting hard by sucking his cock.

At that moment it felt almost strange having waited for so long to experience something so good and highly erotic. Sadly he knew, at that precise moment that getting a blow job from a girl would never feel as good and would never arouse him as much.

Perhaps he could have a gay escapade every now and then, he thought, just for the sex and then get back to his “normal” life as a straight guy.

As all of this was running through his mind, his eyes hadn’t stopped watching the dancer now fully naked and dancing with a hard-on.

Mike pushed Stephan’s head away and as Stephan was standing up, he made him to bend over with his hands against the wall, he grabbed the bottle of massage oil Stephan had used on him the previous time, poured a generous amount on Stephan’s ass and his own cock.

Stephan was first surprised but he liked the idea of having “the straight boy” letting his gay side run free.

“C’mon ‘straight boy’” encouraged Stephan.

“You know you want it, fuck my ass!” said Stephan as he used both his hands to open up the entrace to his ass-hole.

Mike knew that what he was about to do was as gay as it gets but he was so aroused that he didn’t care anymore, he just had to fuck that nice muscular hard ass in front of him. His own cock couldn’t take this punishment anymore, it needed some manly relieve.

Mike put his hands on the back of Stephan’s shoulders and stuck his cock into the perfect ass popping out in front of him, first slowly until his balls reached Stephan’s buttocks, then he increased the speed and started to fuck Stephan faster and faster.

“You like that, don’t you faggot?” Asked Mike as he pounded Stephan’s ass furiously.

“Oh, yeah ‘straight boy’! show me how is done!” replied Stephan

That brought Mike to the brink of an orgasm and as he was reaching it, he held Stephan by his hips and pushed as hard as he could all the way into his ass, ejaculating in an intense and strong orgasm, he had to keep pushing inside his ass several times as the orgasm was a long one and made him have several spasms of pleasure.

“You sure know how to enjoy a nice tight ass” said Stephan as he stood up and stopped stroking his cock only to get Mike’s head and lead his mouth to the object of his pride.

Mike was surprised at first but then he thought that after fucking his ass, that is the least he could do.

“what the f” he thought as he realised of what he had just thought and he was going to do something about it, when a spray of semen inundated his mouth. He opened his eyes as much as it was humanly possible with the surprise and as he was about to spit it all out he felt Stephan blocking his nose with his index and thumb and his mouth with his cock.

“C’mon ‘straight boy’ swallow it all, don’t leave a drop out” Stephan wispered in Mike’s ear.

Mike did as commanded and then he asked Stephan why he did that.

“I thought you would like to know what a real man tastes like” replied Stephan with a smile.

“who knows, straight boy, you may wanna get some more some other time” and as he said that he winked an eye.

“I doubt it” replied Mike angrily while searching for his clothes.

“Somehow I suspect you and I are going to see each other very often” Said Stephan enigmatically.

“In your dreams, faggot, This was a one off thing, it won’t happen again” Mike replied sure of himself.

“Looking forward to fuck that bubbly ass of yours again...” said Stephan as he was leaving the room.

“Dream on” replied Mike with disdain as he was finishing dressing up.

* * *

Bruce was surprised by this new development, Mike was as gay as it gets. Although internally he probably still thinks he’s not, his latest performances prove otherwise.

“I think it’s time I finish his training.”

“I think It is about time I start ripping the benefits of all my years of research.” said Bruce out loud talking to himself with a cocky smile.

“It is time Mike starts looking after my cock and not my plants” Bruce said as he laughed to himself.

* * *

While Mike was walking back home he couldn’t think of anything else but having some more of that great juice. He was actually quite looking forward to “milk” the cock looking plant. Now that he had tried a real cock he wasn’t so prude about sucking the plant’s cock anymore, in fact he was really looking forward to it. He had to admit that sucking cock was much more erotic and satisfying than he would have ever imagined.

Still, he would have to keep it a secret as he didn’t want anyone to misinterpret his actions. From the outside it may look a bit gay sucking a cock looking plant.

To Mike’s surprised, when he opened the door to Bruce’s apartment he found him there sitting on the sofa with a drink in his hand and a big smile on his face.

Mike’s first reaction was of disdain, he didn’t like the guy and now it was going to be a bit difficult to extract the juice from the plant with Bruce around.

“Hi Mike!” greated Bruce with a friendly gesture.

“Thank you for watering my plants, I just had a look at them and they look magnificient. You’ve done a great job” congratulated Bruce.

Mike’s face reddened at the thought of Bruce inspecting the cock looking plant. He knew the plant was looking like a cock because of what he had been doing with it for the past few days.

“Would Bruce know?” Mike wondered with aprehension.

“Specially the cock looking plant” Bruce added mischiviously.

“You sure gave him a good work-out” Bruce added with a wink.

“I don’t know what you are talking about” said Mike defensively.

“I’ve only watered the plants as you asked and nothing else” he added trying to sound sincere.

Bruce laughed.

“Are you saying you didn’t come here to get some more juice from my beautiful plant?” asked Bruce as he had a sip from his drink.

“Of course not!” replied Mike prentending to be offended by the insinuation.

“I only came here to water the plants as I always do” Mike continued trying to sound sure of himself.

“Cut the crap!” Bruce said suddenly

“You’ve been sucking my cock plant good and I have it on video, I left a copy in your mailbox. But what is more important is that from now on you are gonna suck a real cock” and as Bruce said it, he unzipped his trousers and got his cock out.

Bruce was taken by surprised

“Has he had recorded everything? " he wondered with worry.

“I am fucked” he thought in panic

“I am not a faggot like you! and I’m not sucking your faggot cock” Mike replied with anger and as he said it he started to walk towards Bruce in a menancing way.

“Oh, but you will” Started to say Bruce

“You just don’t know it yet but you will” Bruce concluded.

That stopped Mike in his tracks.

“What do you mean?” Mike asked intrigued by Bruce’s certainty.

“Your problem is that you do not understand how the ‘juice’ works” Bruce began.

“You see,... the juice is highly addictive, 100 times more addictive than heroine but the withdrawel symptoms are very different” and Bruce emphasised the word ‘very’ when he said it.

“The withdrawel symptoms make you hornier and hornier, every hour hornier than the previous so much so that at some point you’ll lose control over your own behaviour, you will do anything to have sex. You’ll do it in the middle of the street with everyone looking, you won’t be able to control yourself.”

“As the plant has made you gay, you will try to have sex with men, women won’t arouse you at all”

“If you don’t get your dosis you can see what might happen, right?” Bruce asked and continued without waiting for a response.

“You may end up trying to rape a police officer in a police station. You won’t care about the consequences.”

“Once you get your juice your arousal will get back to its normal levels so you’ll be able to control your actions like you did before you became addicted.”

Bruce saw Mike’s eyes as he was trying to assimilate all this information and he saw what Mike was thinking.

“No, the plant is not there any more” Bruce told Mike as he saw him glancing towards the room where the plant used to be.

“I do have the juice and I’ll be happy to give it to you when you want it but you are going to have to be very nice to me” Bruce said with a dirty smile as he started to fondle his own cock.

Mike felt sick. He was initially paralysed but as soon as he recovered from the news, he run. He just left Bruce’s apartment, run down the stairs and once in the street he kept running.

“I didn’t expect that!” said Bruce still perplexed by Mike’s reaction.

“But he will bend to my will in the end. He has no choice.” he concluded.

Mike didn’t know what to do or where to go but sure as hell he wasn’t going to go back to Bruce’s place.

“I’m not sucking that faggot’s cock!” he thought to himself.

After a while he stopped running and realised he was walking towards the swimming pool where he usually trains and it occurred to him it wouldn’t be such a bad idea to do some excercise to help him clear his mind..

Once at the lockers he started to get changed when he realised he had missed practice today. With all the stuff that was going on in his life lately he had missed the last two training sessions. Last time he was in a swimming practice he got hard and found it difficult to hide it so he had decided to skip a few training sessions while he sorted himself out and today when he was getting changed and saw his team mates coming back from the swimming pool and hitting the showers he realised he had just missed another practice.

He was about to walk towards the pool when he saw Jeremy the team captain getting naked and walking towards the showers.

That made him stop in his tracks. After Jeremy, the rest of the team followed.

Mike was at the end of the room and nobody had noticed him yet but he sure had noticed their hot bodies.

Staring at all those hunky naked men soaping their bodies got him hard in seconds and without even thinkin about it he began to fondle his cock. When he realised what he was doing he stopped.

“It’s too risky!” he thought.

“Anyone could look in this direction and they would see me touching myself”

But he was too aroused not to do anything about it. He realised Bruce was right. It had been a while without the juice and he just needed to have sex and the sight of all those beefy men showering right in front of him was more than he could resist.

While he was still trying to find a way to stroke his cock without being noticed, he remembered the time he fantasised about what the views would be like looking through the peep hole in the girls locker room.

“That’s it!” he thought

“The girl’s locker room!, it should be empty now” he guessed

He could go in and examine his team mate bodies with all the time in the world.

That last thought brought a smile back to his face. He repositioned his now hard cock inside his speedo, put his trousers back on, the t-shirt and pretended to go home only to turn around and make his way to the girl’s locker room.

Then he quickly moved to where the peep hole was and eagerly stuck his right eye on it taking in the magnificent views coming from it.

There they were. Three of his naked team mates soaping themselves up.

Mike unzipped his trousers and let them drop to his ankles, he then lowered his speedo and used his right hand to stroke his cock while spying on his naked team mates.

“It’s not that bad being gay” he reasoned as he increased the speed of his strokes.

“Look at those bodies!, it would be a waste not being able to appreciate them” and he showed a hungry smile as he said it.

As the inevitable orgasm was building up he focused on their asses. He could start feeling an orgasm about to explode and as it did he felt three figures approaching from his right hand side.

It was too late to stop now and he just came uncontrollably in front of the three figures that were closing in on him. He turned around to see who they were and for his dismay he realised they were three of his team mates.

The leader of the three seemed to be John who stopped a couple of metres from Mike and said.

“One of the problems with having only one peep hole to spy on the girls is that you have to queue up, that’s why last night we decided to make another and you can imagine our surprise today when one of us decided to check if there are any girls in and we see a faggot wanking while spying on us”

“This is not what it looks like guys” said Mike defensively trying to gain time and pulling his trousers back to his waist.

“Really?” asked John as he looked at the other two guys and laughed with them.

“When we came in you were looking through the peep hole with one hand on the wall and the other stroking your cock, and as we got closer you just came in front of us and you are saying that it’s is not what it looks like?” said John in a disapproving tone.

“Maybe the faggot thinks we are stupid” John said to his two companions.

“Maybe the faggot thinks he is a smart ass” said one of John’s companions as John and his two companions started to close in on Mike again.

Mike felt trapped. He had been at the other side of this situation before, being the bully and he knew full well what was coming. He saw an opening and he decided to make a run for it.

The three pursuers comenced to shout and call the other guys that were still having a shower and a few seconds later he had a mob running after him but they were all either naked or in their speedos so he knew if he were to make it to the exit door he would probably be able to escape unharmed.

Mike run as he had never run before, staring back every few seconds. They were closing in on him but he could see the exit door now in the distance.

He had never run so quickly in his life but every time he looked back he saw the hate and disgust on their faces. They wouldn’t be very forgiven if they were to catch him. He had to make it no matter what.

One of the janitors was by the door and saw the mob in pursue.

Lately there had been reports of certain objects disappearing from the lockers so he thought the guys had finally found the culprit that was now running away from them so he decided to block the door and help to catch the thief.

Mike saw the Janitor blocking the door but it was too late for him to try anything else, with the adrenaline pumping he decided to just go for it and with the speed he had gathered he just jumped and used his own body to ram the janitor who fell back and together with Mike rolled down the exit stairs all the way to the street.

The Janitor was still paralised by the unexpected turn of events but Mike still had the adrenaline flowing through his veins so he stood up in less than a second and resumed his running just in time as his now ex-team mates made it to where they had landed.