The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Gay Plant

Chapter 04

tags: mc, mm

Bruce was very pleased with Mike’s progress. In a few days he had managed to change him from a straight homophobic jock to someone willing to suck cock and fuck an ass, albeit not real ones. Not yet, thought that was about to change.

It was time to put the next part of his plan in motion. It was time to get Mike to play with the real thing.

Bruce had a friend working in the security business and as it happens, he had recently installed all the security equipment on a new boys strip-club they were about to open and Bruce managed to convince him and the owner of the place (also a very good friend of his) to get a direct feed to his hideout with the promise he would share the videos with them.

Now he only had to convince Mike to pay a visit to the strip club, which at this present point he thought wouldn’t be too difficult as Mike was starting to show clear signs he was enjoying the masculine figure more than women. All his fantasies in the past few days were about men, and even when he was fucking a gourgeous woman he had to think of hot hunky men in order to be able to stay hard and come.

* * *

When Mike got up in the morning, the first thing that came to his mind was how he had sucked off the plant and fucked its ass and how much he had enjoyed it. He was feeling ashamed of having done something that could be considered as gay but it was a plant after all, not the real thing. He would never had done it with the real thing he reassured himself.

There was nothing wrong with enjoying a fake cock he thought, it’s not like that made him gay now, he just did it for “the juice”, and that was worth every effort.

Thinking about the plant reminded him he had to go to Bruce’s appartment to water the plants. He quickly dressed up (quickly that he normally would have) and went to Bruce’s.

As Mike was about to close the door to Bruce’s apartment, he heard the postman and waited patiently until the postman made his way to Bruce’s apartment.

“Anything for this apartment?” asked Mike.

The postman looked at the remaining mail and said. “Only one thing”, then he put a weird smile and approached Mike and handed a colour leaflet to him, winked an eye to Mike and left.

Mike perplexed by the postman’s reaction looked down at the leaflet and to his horror he saw a couple of hunky men wearing nothing but thongs posing seductively for the camera.

“What the f...” shouted Mike

Upon further inspection of the leaflet he realised he was looking at a free ticket to the opening of a boys strip-club. The ticket included a VIP pass for the day, which according to the literature meant he wouldn’t have to pay a dime for anything while at the club.

After the initial embarrasment faded, Mike closed the door behind him and looked at the hot pictures with more detail. If he were gay he would probably think they were hot he thought as he was trying to prevent his cock from getting hard with the hot bodies on the main leaflet.

“I’m not into this faggot stuff” he reminded himself as he left the leaflet and the ticket on a nearby desk.

His cock was half way hard inside his trousers so he decided to focus on his work and forget about the strip-club leaflet. He got some water and made his way to the plants room.

The first thing that caught his eye was the cock-plant. Sitting there majestically. It really looked like a perfect shaven uncut cock. Mike pressed his lips with desire and moved towards the plant.

Looking at that perfect cock speciment he could understand how guys can get attracted to cocks, it wasn’t his case, clearly, but a nice good-looking cock had certain attractiveness he had to admit and while he was thinking about this, almost without realising his fingers started to play with the limpy cock that almost instantly began to harden in his hand.

Mike enjoyed the feeling of having a good-looking cock like that one getting hard in his hand it made him feel powerful and in control. Encouraged by the plant’s first reaction he decided to stroke it, up an down... slowly. In a few seconds, the plant when from completely flacid to a 6 inches of hard cock.

“Wow! it’s growing” Mike realised.

“Yesterday it was no more than 5 inches and today stands at 6″ he added.

Stroking the cock was nice and made him hard already but he couldn’t forget what it felt like having it in his mouth so while he kept stroking it with one hand he moved his mouth over it and swallowed the tip of the cock while he used his tongue to play with it inside his mouth.

Then he pressed his lips around the top end of the cock and while still using his tongue started to move his head up and down, faster and faster while he held the base of the cock with his right hand. He had to admit he was enjoying sucking cock, his left hand had unzipped his trousers and was now stroking his own cock as he kept sucking the plant’s.

It only took a minute or two for the plant to give up its precious juice exploding inside Mikes hungry mouth. Mike didn’t let any drop leave his wet mouth and savoured every single bit of the juice that just flooded his mouth all of the sudden. By now he was already used to the rush that followed althought that didn’t make it less pleasurable. His cock was rock hard and it didn’t take him long to put it in the plant’s ass.

He pounded the plant furiously while he kept stroking it with his right hand until with an incredible orgasm he planted his seed inside the plant once more.

He cleaned up after himself, finished watering the plants and went back to sort out the mail. After swallowing the juice, he starting thinking about the guys on the leaflet advertising the boys strip-club. He just couldn’t stop thinking about it so he decided to have another careful look but there was no way he was going to pay a visit to a place like that.

“No fucking way!” he shouted inside his own head.

Looking back at the pictures made his cock stir inside his trousers and his eyes were devouring every inch of the leaflet. Something inside him was compelling him to go and have a look at the place.

“I could learn a thing or two about how to seduce girls with some sexy dancing” he thought.

“Girls sure love a sexy guy dancing seductively”

“Perhaps it’s not such a bad idea to pay a visit to this faggot place, just to improve my chances with the girls.” he finally concluded.

He spent a few minutes trying to reassure himself he didn’t want to visit the place because of the hot guys, it was only to learn some sexy moves to impress the ladies.

Just as he was about to leave heading for the strip-club, it occurred to him that people may get the wrong idea should they see him entering that place on his own so he grabbed his sunglasses and a hoodie.

“I don’t want people to think I’m a faggot just because I go to a faggot place to learn a trick or two to score better with the girls”. He thought to himself as he left Bruce’s appartment.

* * *

Bruce couldn’t believe how well everything was going.

He had spoken to the owner of the strip-club telling him he had a gay closeted friend that needed some encouragement to get out from the closet so he arranged to pay for one of the dancers to “play” with him and he promised he would give the dancer a big bonus should he manage to make him come.

The owner suggested Stephan since he loved playing with “straight” guys.

“A match made in heaven” Bruce thought.

And with that, he re-syncronised the images on his computer to get the feed from the strip club rather than the one from his own apartment.

As soon as he saw Mike in his hoodie entering the strip-club, he called the owner and told him his closeted friend just arrived and described to him what Mike was wearing, then he hit the record button and

sat down waiting with anticipation for what was to come.

* * *

Mike was still nervous and very aprehensive about anyone finding out about where he was but as soon as he looked around and saw all the hot men dancing around in nothing but thongs, his mind just focused on the men and nothing else.

As he was approaching the dancing area a tall man wearing a very expensive suit approached him and welcomed him with a big smile.

“Hi there!", he said.

“Welcome to ‘Boyz R us’, My name is Joe and I am the owner.”

“You must be Bruce’s friend” he continued.

Mike was about to explain that he wasn’t Bruce’s friend when Joe pass an arm around his neck in a friendly way and continued his speech.

“Bruce’s friends are my friends. Here, this is a Gold VIP pass that will give you access to the dancer’s changing rooms area” and with that he handled him a golding pass and helped Mike to put it around his neck. A few seconds later he made a sign to one of the dancers who was wearing a pair of very tight spandex shorts and a bright blue lycra t-shirt that looked like a second skin. Every muscle in his upper torso was perfectly discernible through the sexy t-shirt.

The guy had dark short hair and was about 6 foot 4 tall but with an impressive body.

“He must spend hours and hours at the gym to keep a body like that”, Mike thought.

“If I were gay I would probably throw myself at him” he thought while a hungry smile matched up the look in his eyes.

When the guy made his way to where Joe and Mike where, Joe made the introductions.

“Mike”, Joe started.

“This is Stephan, he will be your host for the night. Anything you need, he will provide” and as he said that he winked an eye at Mike.

Then he turned to Stephan and said:

Mike was about to protest and tell Joe he wasn’t gay and certainly not interested on that kind of “services” when Joe turned around and before Mike could open his mouth he disapeared through a door with a sign on top saying “Management Only”

“Let’s go to the changing rooms, it’s quieter over there. I can’t even hear my own thoughts in here” shouted Stephan as he turned around and started to make his way towards the dancer’s area.

“sure” said Mike and with that he followed the big guy in front of him.

As he was following him he couldn’t stopped noticing his tight muscular ass and how it moved as he walked and he was starting to enjoy the view when he realised what he was doing and forced himself to look up and not think about the formidable male specimen in front of him. He sure wished he could put his hands on that tight ass moving in front of him, but he knew that was the plant talking and not him, he wasn’t into that stuff.

When they made it to Stephan’s changing room, he sat on a chair and invited Mike to sit on the sofa in front of him.

“So?, what brings you here?", he asked Stephan with a smile trying to break the ice.

“ehrm... I thought I could learn a few moves from some of the dancers” said Mike tentatively.

“Nothing like a hard body pressing against you seductively, right?” said Stephan encouragingly.

“No, no, nothing like that” started to say Mike defensively.

“I’m not gay!” Mike continued.

Faced with that answer, Stephan raised an eyebrow with scepticism while a broad evilish smile started to show on his face. He knew the type.

“Closeted gay” he thought broadening his evilish smile. He loved challenges.

“Today is your lucky day then!” replied Stephan as he stood up.

“Why is that?” asked Mike intrigued.

“I have some time before my next show so if you help me to prepare I can show you a few moves” answered Stephan.

“Oh! sure, that would be great!” replied Mike all excited.

“What do you need me to do?” Mike asked.

“Oh, I just need to oil up, you know, it’s one of those things you can’t do yourself. Usually I ask one of the other dancers but since you are here and you are not gay, I feel I can trust you. I don’t like customers taking advantage of me” said Stephan.

“They start oiling me up and next thing you know they are all hard, oiling me up with one hand while getting off with the other.

“Ah”, “yeah sure... no problem” responded Mike reassured by Stephan’s response.

Stephan pointed to an oil bottle in the corner of the room and as Mike turned around with it in his hand Stephan took his tight t-shirt off.

Mike pretended not to be interested on the amazing body on display in front of him and although his eyes were pointing to another part of the room, he couldn’t avoid having a peek every now and then. A fact that didn’t go unnotice to Stephan.

When Mike was still recovering from the visual stimulation from the broad bare chest and perfectly defined abs,to Mike’s surprise, Stephan also took his spandex shorts off standing in the middle of the room wearing nothing but a skimpy black thong.

Mike’s cock started to stir inside his trousers when Stephan spoke to him again.

“you better take your clothes off too” said Stephan.

“You don’t wanna get them all stained with the oil, do you?” continued Stephan.

Mike hesitated for a moment, if he were to drop his pants right now Stephan would see his cock was hardening but he couldn’t say no to such an obvious and logical request.

“Are you shy or something?” asked Stephan.

Mike turned around and while he tried to distract his mind he took his time to take his clothes off, by the time he was in his boxers his cock was going soft again and he was working hard to keep it that way.

Despite of Mike’s attempts to hide it, Stephan could see Mike’s cock going from hard to soft.

“Straight my ass” muttered to himself with a smile.

“I can do the front myself, I’ll only need you to do my back” said Stephan.

“Okay” said Mike more eagerly than he expected.

Mike poured some oil on his left hand and extended it over Stephans shoulders, first timidly but as he grew in confidence he poured more oil on both his hands and used them to caress both of Stephans broad shoulders, then the centre of his back and as he was lowering his aim he started noticing his cock was starting to get back to life despite of his own brave attempts to keep it down.

Suddenly Stephan bended over slightly and his ass touched Mike’s hard cock. Mike panicked, thinking that Stephan would notice his hard-on but Stephan didn’t seem to react and kept his ass pressing slightly against Mike’s cock.

Mike didn’t know what to do, on the one hand he didn’t want Stephan to think he was a gay but on the other hand, feeling Stephan’s ass against his hard cock felt too good to give it up so he pressed his cock a little bit more against Stephan’s ass as he kept oiling up the big guy and in order to deviate attention from the lower area he stroke a conversation with Stephan to keep him distracted while he kept pressing his cock against the bubbly muscular ass in front of him pressing harder and harder little by little at the same time he moved his body in a balancing move up and down as he massaged Stephan’s back making his cock to move up and down against Stephan’s sculptural ass.

Stephan could feel the big hard member pressing against his ass and he was starting to get hard too. The kid had a good body and judging by the hard-on against his ass, he also had a good cock but it was too early to play his cards he had to pretend no to have noticed for a little bit longer so suddenly he moved away from Mike and then turned around.

“Wow! what do we have in here?” Asked Stephan while pointing with his head towards Mike’s cock and hiding a mischivious smile.

“You got hard by oiling me up!” Stephan shouted prentending to be disappointed.

“You’re a fucking queer!” he shouted.

“No, no. I promise I’m not” said Mike apologetically.

“I was...I was just thinking about my girlfriend. I promise!” lied Mike

“You have girlfriend?” asked Stephan in a dubious tone.

“Ehrm, yes sure. Of course I have a girlfriend!” continued Mike.

“Does your girlfriend know you get hard by caressing other men’s bodys?” Asked Stephan while walking seductevely towards Mike.

“I’m not gay!” protested Mike.

“Your cock seems to think otherwise” replied Stephan as he extended his hand and reached for Mike’s cock that by now was tenting out obscenely inside his boxers.

Stephan used his left hand to lower Mike’s boxers and the right hand to start fondling Mike’s cock.

“What the f..” started to complain Mike

“Tell me to stop and I will” whispered Stephan on Mike’s ear while stroking Mike’s hard cock.

Mike knew this was too gay and there was no way to spin it if he were to allow Stephan to continue, there wouldn’t be any way to say he didn’t do anything gay. This was his first real life gay experience and the worst part of it was that he was enjoying it, or his cock was at least because Mike was struggling with an internal battle fighting his own desires.

In his mind, being gay and anything gay was wrong but feeling the grasp of Stephan’s hand moving up and down his rod felt just right and he didn’t have the mental strenght to ask him to stop.

“Nobody would ever know anyway” thought Mike

“A lot of guys have a one time gay experience and that doesn’t make them gay” he continued to argue the case in his head.

By the time he accepted the fact he wasn’t going to stop Stephan, he re-opened his eyes only to see Stephan coming closer and closer until Stephan’s lips landed on his as he pressed his now hard cock against Mike’s.

Kissing another guy felt totally wrong but feeling Stephan’s hard cock pressing against his made him forget and even forgive stephan’s tongue raping his mouth. For Stephan’s surprise, Mike grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands and pressed his cock against Stephan’s at the same time he was moving in a back and forth movement and just when Mike was about to come, Stephen pushed him away and removed his tenting thong leaving his 7 inches uncut cock in open view.

Mike looked down at the gorgeous cock in front of him and his lips watered with desire. He just had to try it!

He allowed Stephan to take his boxer’s off leaving his own hard cock totally exposed.

Stephan looked down at Mike’s cock and made and approval gesture while pushing Mike’s shoulder’s down in an attempt to make Mike kneel in front of his hard and now pulsating cock.

Mike followed Stephan’s gesture and kneeled in front of Stephan without loosing sight of the beautiful cock in front of his eyes but when he managed to gather the strength to go all gay and suck him off by putting his wet mouth around the manly organ in front of him, Stephan laid a hand on his forehead and forced him to keep the distance.

“If you want it, you’ll have to beg for it straight boy!” said Stephan showing his best evil smile.

“Fuck it!” Thought Mike

“I’m not begging for cock!” he continued thinking while his eyes stayed fixed, staring hungrily at Stephan’s hard cock.

“C’mon straight boy!, ask me to let you suck my cock” challenged Stephan while stroking his own cock slowly with one hand and caressing his pecs with the other.

“I...I want it” finally admited Mike, timidily.

“What is it? straight boy? What do you want?” Stephan challenged him again.

“I...I want to suck your cock” as Mike said it he could barely believe what he was saying but it was true, he really wanted to suck his cock... Nothing else mattered in the world. He just wanted to feel that warm piece of meat inside his mouth. His own cock was oozing precum and a thin thread of it was making its way from the tip of his cock all the way to the floor.

“You wanna taste my cock, don’t you? faggot!” said Stephan trying to further humilate Mike.

“C’mon, put it in your mouth and suck it good” Stephan continued with his bulling, then he released his hold on Mike’s head and allowed him to come closer and finally engorged his hard member.

Mike could barely believe he was sucking a real life cock! and he was loving it!, the taste, the texture,... he had tried quite a few pussies but this was so much better he even wondered for a moment why he hadn’t tried it before.

Feeling Stephan’s cock in his mouth made him reach a new level of arousal he could not contain any longer so he used his right hand to stroke his own cock while his other hand and mouth were busy with the blow job he was providing.

Suddenly, Stephan turned Mike around and pushed his head forwards until he was on his fours, he grabbed the oil bottle Mike had been using earlier to oil him up and poured a generous amount of oil on his cock.

Mike, realising of what was about to happen began to complain.

“NO! NOT IN THE ASS!” he shouted with panick while trying to stand up.

Stephan pushed him down and said:

“Relax straight boy!, you are gonna like this. I am gonna release the faggot in you and you are gonna love it” and with that he held Mike by his hips and pressed his hard cock agains’t Mike’s virgin asshole.

Mike shouted with pain at first and Stephan slowed down but as Mike’s ass was getting used to the new foreign body inside, Stephan’s cock continued his journey in its new host, further inside. When it finally reached its destination, Stephan started to fuck Mike slowly first, and as Mike was starting to relax and enjoy it Stephan increased the speed.

Mike couldn’t believe how good it felt to feel Stephan’s manhood inside him moving in and out, faster and faster. He was so turned on that when Stephan reached down to grab his cock to give him a hand job while fucking him, Mike came violently in Stephan’s hand with almost the first stroke.

Stephan didn’t last much longer, when he felt Mike coming that tipped him over the edge and made him come inside Mike’s ass. He convulsed a couple of times while he filled Mike’s ass with his seed and then he took his cock out and laid down next to Mike with a big satisfying smile on his face.