The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Gay Plant

Chapter 06

tags: mc, mm

Mike kept running until he made it to the end of the block, he looked back and saw that nobody was in his pursue anymore. His lungs were burning and now that he slowed down he started to feel the pain from the fall through the stairs.

“That was close!” Mike said out loud.

“I’ll have to leave the team now, and college too!” he reasoned.

“I may be able to change college by the end of the semester, perhaps I can swap for some other place somewhere else and start again” he thought.

“and join some other swimming team” he added and as he thought of that he imagined his new team mates in tight speedos and his cock stirred inside his trousers.

“Fucking plant!, I am horny again” he thought with frustration.

He knew his swimming team mates, or rather ex-team mates would be looking for him all over town in a few minutes so it would make sense to wait for some time somewhere safe and as he was thinking about this he saw a sex shop.

“why not?” he thought

They wouldn’t think of looking for him in that shop he reasoned.

A few minutes later, Mike entered the shop, which was quite big. Mike made it to the Lesbian section under the owner’s vigilant eye and inspected some of the titles.

“These girls... they all look so fake! No wonder they don’t get me hard anymore. It’s the false tits that puts me off” he thought to himself.

After the initial disappointment he decided to check out the hetero section hoping the girls would look a bit more natural.

Mike did a quick scan of the movies in the hetero section and found the same problem with the girls. They just weren’t doing it for him.

“and when they make the cast for these movies, they just don’t pay attention to the guys. They are not exactly ‘hot’” and as he thought that he immediatly realised that that was a bit of a gay statement so he tried to reassured himself that it was perfectly natural to want a hot guy in the movie as well.

“It’s not like I would watch the movie for the hot guys in it but it’s more erotic when the guy and the girl are both hot”

After a few minutes going through the hetero catalog he stumbled upon the bi section and as he was about to turn his head to get back to the hetero section when he noticed one of the movies with two shirtless guys wearing jeans and a girl with a perfect body in the middle of the two hunks

“That’s what I’m talking about” Mike muttered to himself.

“These guys look hot although the girl it’s a bit of a left down” and as he thought that he turned the movie box to check whether he could find a picture on the back where he could get a glimpse of the guy’s cocks.

Mike’s cock started to stir inside his trousers at the sight of the pictures of two naked hunky men getting acquaintanced with each other’s bodies. Unbeknown to him he was ignoring the girl’s body and just focusing on the guys.

As he was getting harder inside his trousers he decided to move on to the gay section.

“after all, the girls in these movies are all a waste and I’m not really interested on the movies, I’m just here making time until my swimming team mates give up on looking for me around town”.

As soon as he got into the gay section and started to scan the first movie boxes on display he got hard as a rock in a matter of seconds.

“This guys are really hot” he thought

“I can’t believe I had never noticed how hot some guys can be. I’ve always been so focused on the girls that never had the time to notice.”

And as he thought that he focused on one video where three hunky guys were wearing nothing but their underwear and had a visible hard on underneath.

As Mike imagined what it would be like to touch them down there and feel them up he took his own hand to the height of his cock and started rubbing it, surreptitiously.

He was so concentrated on the movie box that he failed to notice a new customer walking behind him. The new customer realised almost immediately of what Mike was doing and stood a few yards away from Mike observing him for a few minutes. It didn’t take him long to get hard with the show so he decided to try his luck with Mike.

“It makes you wish you could touch their cocks, doesn’t it?” said the new customer to Mike in a casual way.

“Uh?” asked Mike while returning to reality

“The movie you’re looking at. It looks hot doesn’t it?” said the new customer.

“I was just looking out of curiosity. I’m not into this stuff” Mike said defensively.

“Yeah, neither am I” lied the new customer

“but some of these guys are really hot, aren’t they?” the new customer added.

“yeah... I suppose...” conceded Mike

“They always get me hard” The new customer added drawing Mike’s attention to his hard cock, tenting out in his trousers.

Mike looked at the stranger and realised he wasn’t bad looking at all, had a strong build and was wearing a tight t-shirt that was probably two sizes too small for him. The new customer’s cock was visibly tenting out inside his trousers and Mike couldn’t keep his eyes away from it.

Encouraged by Mike’s reaction, the new customer made his move.

“I was wondering whether you could give me a helping hand” and with that he unzipped his trousers and used his right hand to pull his hard cock out while he used the left one to grab Mike’s hand and rub his cock against it.

Mike enjoyed the feeling of having a hard warm cock in his hand and didn’t take him too long to start stroking it while keeping his eyes fixed on the price.

“He’s got such a nice cock!. It must be at least 8 inches long” Mike thought.

That’s when Mike decided he definetely prefered uncut cocks like this guy’s. He couldn’t stop noticing the man he was stroking had shaved all of his pubic hair.

Mike enjoyed the feeling of a nice and soft shaven cock but he wondered what his balls would feel like all shaven... so without a second thougt he moved his other hand and felt them up caressing them softly and he liked the feeling.

Mike’s cock was visibly tenting out as well, a fact that didn’t go unnoticed by the new customer who used one of his hands to rub Mike’s cock over the fabric of his trousers.

Mike kept staring at the beautiful cock he was stroking until he couldn’t take it any more, he kneeled in front of the stranger and used his tongue to lick his balls while he kept stroking the stranger’s cock relentlessly.

“Oh! that’s good!” exclamed the stranger.

“Oh yeah! lick them good, boy” the stranger continued.

“C’mon boy!, use that pretty mouth of yours on my cock and show me what else you can do with that tongue”

That’s all the encouragement Mike needed, he grabbed the new customer’s cock by its base with one hand and used his mouth to swallow the stranger’s manhood little by little while using his tongue to play with the bell-end.

It didn’t take long before the new customer was about reach an orgasm and when he tried to push Mike’s head away so not to come inside his mouth, Mike grabbed the guy’s ass with both his hands and increased the speed of his sucking.

He remembered when Stephan came into his mouth and he wouldn’t admit it but he really liked the feeling of a man having an orgasm inside his mouth. He enjoyed the feeling of the semen filling up his mouth and the way the other guy’s ass tenses while coming. He wanted to feel it again so when he noticed the owner of the cock he was sucking was about to come, he held tight and increased the speed trying to get every drop of spunk the stranger was about to release.

The stranger came and used both his hands to keep Mike’s sucking going as he was coming inside his mouth.

“I can tell is not the first time you do this” The stranger said praising Mike’s cock sucking technique.

“Let me take care of the bulge in your trousers” the stranger continued and with that he unbutton Mike’s trousers and let them drop to the floor, then he pull Mike’s underwear until he managed to release Mike’s aching cock.

Then instead of proceeding to lend “a helping hand” as Mike was hoping, he took a lubricated condom from his wallet, rolled it out on two of his fingers and inserted his two fingers into Mike’s ass while using the other hand to stroke Mike’s cock.

Mike found the feeling incredibly erotic and his cock got as hard as it gets almost immediately.

“Oh yeah” Mike started to moan.

“fuck my ass” continued Mike.

The stranger increased the rythm of his figer fucking at the same time he increase the speed of his stroking to the point that Mike didn’t know what was giving him more pleasure the finger fucking or the wank.

As Mike was about to come, the owner decided to check what was happening. Mike’s moans were louder and louder drawing the owner’s attention.

Just when Mike was coming the owner turned the corner and came face to face with Mike and his new friend.

“Fucking faggots!!” he swored out loud as he run back to the counter and reached for his baseball bat.

Mike’s new friend dissappeared in a blink of an eye but Mike still had to pull his trousers back on and could only start running when the owner was almost on top of him wielding his baseball bat.

Once out in the street and out of danger Mike thought about what just had happened.

“I don’t understand what’s all the fuss about” Mike wondered.

“We were just having some harmless fun, we weren’t hurting anybody” he continued.

“Besides, it was his fault anyway.” Thought Mike referring to the sex shop owner.

“He shouldn’t have all those sexy posters and movies featuring hot guys with barely nothing on all over the place otherwise things like what just happened are bound to happen again.” Mike concluded.

“You don’t have to be gay to enjoy a hot manly body” Mike thought trying to reassure himself.

“Everyone likes a hunky hot body, right?”

Mike thought about where else he could go. His ex team mates might still be looking for him.

“Hang on a sec” Mike thought suddenly.

“I may be able to sweet talk my faggot neighbour into letting me spend the night at his place. Nobody will be looking for me there” Mike thought congratulating himself for the brilliant idea.

“and if I play my cards right I may even get him to let me play with his plant a little more” Mike thought with an aching desire to get some more of the plant juice.

As Mike thought about the plant, he got hard again.

“Shit” exclaimed Mike

“It seems the faggot wasn’t lying when he said I would get hornier and hornier the longer I go without the juice” and with that thought he headed for Bruce’s place, always looking around and trying to keep a low profile.

When he got to his building he decided to use the back entrance in case the main one was under surveillance. He hid himself and observed the back entrance for a few minutes, when he felt sure that nobody was there waiting for him, he made a run for the door and quickly locked it behind him.

He run up the stairs and knocked at Bruce’s door.

* * *

When Mike run away, Bruce realised that although Mike may be gay now he probably hasn’t stopped hating him so getting Mike to suck his cock won’t be as straight forward as he had initially thought.

The longer Mike goes without the juice the less chances he’ll have to be be able to control himself, so no matter how much Mike despises Bruce, there is a point where he’ll be unable to stop his gay desires and if Bruce just happens to be the only available option at the time...

While thinking about all this, Bruce decided to approach the problem from a different angle and try to seduce Mike instead and get him all hard and aroused until it is too late for Mike to control his increasingly stronger “gay desires”.

If that didn’t work, he would only have to wait a little bit longer until Mike begs him for some juice. At that point he’d do anything for the juice, although Bruce would prefer to “seduce” him instead of forcing him.

* * *

When the door opened, Mike found Bruce on the other side of the door wearing nothing but some white tight briefs.

Mike was about to make a homophobic remark but stopped and reminded himself why he was there.

“I’ve got to sweet talk him into letting me spend the night” he reminded himself.

“AND give me some more of that sweet juice his plant produces” he kept thinking.

Without even realising Mike’s eyes lowered their focus to the bulge in Bruce’s briefs and he spend a few seconds enjoying the view.

“Do you like them?” Bruced enquired with a devilish smile.

“Focus on your mission” Mike reminded himself.

“Spend the night and the juice” Mike kept thinking.

“errm, I was wondering where you bought them?” Mike asked pretending to be interested.

Mike’s cock started to show the first symptoms of enjoying the views and although Mike dismissed it as a symptom of his increased arousal due to the withdrawel the fact was that he was enjoying the view of Bruce in a pair of tight white briefs.

“I bought them off the internet” responded Bruce.

“They look good don’t they?” continued Bruce as he turned around slowly giving Mike a perfect view of his ass and cock trapped in the tight briefs.

“I’ve got another pair. The package is still unopened.”

“Would you like to try them?” Bruce asked as he was walking towards his room, got a small plastic bag with a pair of white briefs and tossed it towards Mike.

Mike caught the small plastic bag containing the briefs but didn’t know what to say or do. He was shocked by the unexpected turn of events.

“Go on, put them on” Bruce insisted.

“what! here?” Mike asked incredulously.

“Sure, why not?” Bruce responded.

“It’s only the two of us here, are you shy?” asked Bruce.

Mike felt trapped. On the one hand he didn’t want to get change in front of “the faggot” but on the other hand if he refused to do it he may find it difficult to convince Bruce to let him stay or share the juice with him.

Mike looked back at Bruce’s sack, pressed his lips against each other with increased lust and decided to do what Bruce was asking

“Let’s give the little faggot something to remember” Mike thought as he kept eyeing the profile of Bruce’s cock showing through his briefs.

“It’s not like he’s gonna rape me or anything” Mike continued to think as he took his t-shirt off.

“There you go” said Bruce encouragingly

“It wasn’t that difficult, was it?” Bruce asked retorically as he observed Mike taking his trouser’s off.

Seeing Mike’s semi-erect cock brought a smile of satisfaction to Bruce’s face.

“He may not like me but he sure likes my body” Bruce thought while he pretended not to pay attention.

When Mike finished putting them on, Bruce got closer to Mike.

“Not bad!” exclaimed Bruce.

“Let’s see if we can do something about those wrinkles” Bruce added as he used the tip of his fingers on the elastic band to streatch Mike’s briefs and remove the few outstanding wrinkles.

Normally Mike would have punished Bruce severely for that transgression but today he was completely absorbed on his own image on the mirror and he even felt grateful towards Bruce for straighten out his new briefs.

“Would you mind straighten out mines?” Bruce asked as if it were the most natural thing in the world while looking at the mirror and pretending not to pay attention to Mike.

At first Mike was going to tell him to do it himself but as he looked down towards Bruce’s briefs he changed his mind

“It doesn’t cost me anything to give him a hand with this and he sure looks good on those briefs” Bruce admited while eyeing Bruce’s ass.

When Mike’s fingertips reached Bruce’s briefs, Bruce position his body in such a way that his ass would brush against Mike’s cock every time Mike moved.

When Mike tried to streach out Bruce’s briefs, his cock brushed Bruce’s ass and he was about to put some distance between them when a second thought crossed his mind. It felt good and he wanted a bit more.

“If I’m discrete Bruce won’t notice” Mike decided.

Mike made a couple of comments trying to distract Bruce while he kept brushing his cock against Bruce’s ass and using his fingertips to play with the elastic in Bruce’s briefs, pretending to remove the wrinkles.

Mike’s cock was starting to twich inside his briefs, Bruce’s on the other hand was hard as a rock. Seeing straight homophobic jock Mike getting off by brushing his cock against him was more than he could take.

Bruce couldn’t hold it any longer so he reached for Mike’s hand and led it to his hard cock. He used Mike’s hand to caress his own cock through the briefs fabric.

At first Mike was surprised by Bruce’s action but all his misgiving were inmediately dismissed as soon as he felt Bruce’s hard cock in his hand. Mike rubbed it through Bruce’s briefs and pressed his own hard cock against Bruce’s ass. There was no need to be discrete anymore.

Bruce turned around to face Mike who resumed stroking Bruce’s cock as soon as Bruce finished rotating.

“He’s really hard!” Mike thought.

“I wonder what it would feel like to have it in my mouth” and as Mike wondered that he used both his hands to lower Bruce’s briefs and liberate his hard member.

Mike looked hungrily at the stiff cock in front of him, wetted his lips with anticipation and just when he kneleed and moved his head forwards to taste Bruce’s manhood, Bruce stepped back. Mike looked up, surpised by Bruce’s reaction.

“If you want it, you’ll have to beg for it” Bruce said out loud.

“What?” asked Mike incredulously.

“You heard me!, beg for my cock faggot!” said Bruce while using his right hand to stroke his own cock slowly and provocatively.

Mike lowered his own briefs and started to stroke his own cock as he looked at Bruce stroking his and wondered what to do. He really wanted to have Bruce’s cock inside his mouth but he wasn’t gonna beg for it.

“I am no faggot!” Mike shouted inside his head.

“His cock looks so yummy though! Mike thought while stroking himself,

“but there is no fucking way I’m gonna beg for it” Mike continued thinking

While Mike was considering his options, Bruce opened a nearby drawer and extracted a small bottle containing what looked like the fluid extracted from his plant.

Mike immediately turned his eyes towards the vial and then looked back at Bruce inquisitively.

“Would you like some of this?” Bruce asked with an evil smile, knowing full well what Mike’s answer would be.

Mike nodded and extended his hand to reach for it and as he did so, Bruce quickly withrew it from Mike’s reach.

“Beg for my cock faggot!” Bruce repeated.

Mike looked at the vial then quickly glanced back at Bruce’s hard cock and made up his mind.

“Please, let me suck your cock” Mike said still kneeling in front of Bruce.

“Only a faggot would wanna suck cock. Are you a faggot?” Bruce asked.

Mike hesitated.

“well?... asked Bruce. Are you?” Bruce asked while slowly continuing stroking his cock.

“yes, I’m a faggot” Mike finally admited

“and I wanna suck your cock” Mike continued.

“Good boy” replied Bruce while leading Mike’s head to his cock using both his hands.

“Hmm, you are good at this faggot! I can tell you’ve had some practice already” Bruce said trying to humillate Mike even further.

“Being a faggot is not that bad” Mike admitted to himself, internally, while stroking his own cock aroused by the blow job he was giving Bruce.

“I never thought having a real man’s cock in my mouth could be so erotic” Mike continued in his thinking.

Suddenly Bruce pushed Mike’s head away and made him turn around.

“It is time to try your man hole my little faggot” Bruce told Mike

Mike panick to the idea of being fucked in the ass

“NO!, not in my ass” Quickly replied Mike.

“But you’re a faggot now and faggots like you like it up their asses” Bruce started saying with a malevolent smile on his face as he reached for some lubricant in a nearbly drawer.

“You are not fucking my ass” Mike declared with total confidence.

“Suit yourself.” Bruce replied pretending to be disappointed.

“Feel free to leave any time you want. I’m not gonna force you to do anything” and as Bruce said that he made the gesture to return the little bottle with the plant fluid to the drawer from where he originally took it.

Mike understood the gesture... no fucking no fluid.

“Wait!” said Mike sudenly

“Yes?” Bruce asked knowing full well what Mike wanted.

Mike had a quick glance at Bruce’s hard cock and then he imagined himself being fucked by it...coming in and out of his almost virginal ass and he remembered how good it felt when Stephan fucked him.

“Hmm... perhaps we can make an exception today... but don’t get used to it” Mike finally conceeded.

Bruce smiled with satisfaction.

“You are gonna love the feeling of having a hard cock inside you” Bruce said trying to encourage Mike to enjoy it.

With that, Bruce poured a generous amount of lube in Mike’s ass and over his own cock and started by using one of his fingers to probe Mike’s ass while he used his other hand to stroke Mike’s cock which despite of Mike’s initial resistance was now hard as a rock. It seems Mike wasn’t as adverse to the idea of being fucked in the ass as he had initially portrayed.

After the first finger came a second and soon the tip of Bruce’s cock. Mike felt some discomfort at first but Bruce kept pushing gently until his full manhood was well inside Mike’s ass and comenced to push in and out, slowly first as he reached for Mike’s hard cock and began to stroke it with the rhythm of his ass pounding.

Mike couldn’t stop himself from moaning. He was enjoying the incredibly erotic feeling of having a hard cock up his ass and he was getting more and more aroused with every pounding. After a few minutes and after all the initial discomfort disappeared, Mike started to move his ass up and down over Bruce’s cock.

For Bruce’s surprise, now it wasn’t him fucking Mike’s ass. Mike’s ass was fucking his cock. Mike increased the speed and as Bruce was still stroking his cock, the faster he moved his ass, the quicker the stroking.

It only took Bruce a few minutes to feel his orgams building in on Mike’s tight ass, he held Mike by his hips using both hands and he came inside his ass filling his butt hole with the milk he had been saving for the occasion.

Between the stroking and the feeling of having another man coming inside his ass, Mike came almost immediately afterwards in a violent orgasm while using both his hands to keep Bruce’s hand stroking his cock as his body endured a spasm of pleasure after another.

Mike layed down for a few minutes trying to recover from the intense experience while Bruce reached for his clothes and got dressed. As he was finishing Mike stared at him as if he were about to asking for something. Bruce introduced his hand in one of his pockets and extracted the small vial with the fluid Mike was craving, he looked at Mike and tossed it towards him.

“You have earned it today” Bruce said with a big smile.

“by the way, from tomorrow you’ll have to start paying for it” Bruce said casually.

“What?” Mike responded with surprise.

“But I don’t have any money!” Mike pleaded.

“I’ve taken care of that” Bruce replied with a smile.

“I’ve got you a job” said Bruce.

“What sort of job?” Mike asked intrigued.

“One suitable for a faggot like you” said Bruce still trying to humillate Mike.

“It turns out Stephan was very impressed by your performance the other day at the club so we have arranged for you to go and work there 5 days a week” Bruce started to explain.

“I’ll be taking your salary to cover your costs, since you’ll be moving to live here with me and to pay for your new addiction, in exchange you can keep the tips you get from the club. According to Stephan you can make twice as much in tips. It’s a win-win for everyone” declared Bruce.

“Don’t you think?” Bruce asked as he walked away without waiting for an answer.

Mike didn’t care about anything Bruce was saying, he grabbed the vial with the fluid and opened it as quickly as he managed. As soon as it was open he swallowed the contents experiencing the incredibly feeling he had been waiting for all day, his cock got hard again and with Bruce gone and nobody else around he decided to go to Bruce’s room and honor one of the hot studs hanging from the walls with a good wank.

As Bruce was leaving the building he decided that perhaps it was time to give another plant to one of Mike’s ex-team mates. He had heard what had happened today at the swimming pool, the whole college knew by now. Perhaps it was time to give some other gay basher a lesson. He smiled as he reached the street.

“Another sunny day” Bruce declared looking at the sky. That brought a smile to his face.

“What a perfect day! Sun & Sex! what else can I ask for?", and with that he decided to go for a short walk while he picked his next victim. Walking always helped him to think.

-THE END-