The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Gay Plant

Chapter 03

Mike was woken up by the door bell. It took him a few seconds to realise he had fallen asleep on Bruce’s room.

It was almost midday and Mary Anne had already left leaving a note. Mike took the note and had a quick glance at it while he was trying to find his trousers to go and open the door.

The note was brief, it only had a telephone number. Mike tried to remember what had happened last night and almost immediately the memory of him fantasising about wrestling all oiled up with the two guys on the poster while fucking Mary Anne sprang to his mind. He barely noticed her precence in the whole time he fucked her, his mind was somewhere else. He just realised he had used her to masturbate himself thinking of rubbing his body against other masculine bodies. A feeling of disgust invaded him as he thought about how much he had enjoyed those “faggot thoughts” as he called them.

The door bell rang again and brought him back to reality. He made his way to the door and opened it. When he opened it he was greated by a delivery man with a small package adressed to Bruce. He signed for it and brought it inside.

One of his tasks was to sort out the mail and any package he may receive so he was on his way to Bruce’s office in order to open the package when he passed by the room where Bruce’s plants were and remembered he had to water the plants.

He brought some water to the room and while he was watering the pussy plant he realised it didn’t look anything like a pussy any more. The clit got transformed into what could only be described as a limpy cock, two protuberances grew right under the cock in what looked like small testicles and the pussy orifice had moved further down away from the cock and balls. All in all it looked like a cock and an ass.

While he was smiling surprised by the change in the plant he wondered whether it would still keep producing “the juice” and he got a bit worry about how to extract it from the plant now. He was no faggot and he wasn’t going to suck a cock for it, not even if it wasn’t a real cock. He tried finger-fucking the plant in the orifice that looked like the ass-hole but he gave up after a few minutes. It wasn’t working. It was clear there was only one way to get “the juice”.

He turned around angry and disappointed for not being able to get what his body was craving and left the room promising to himself there was no way he was going to suck the cock looking plant. His body was craving “the juice” but he decided to forget about the plant once and for all, besides this was getting to gay for him, the gay fantasies, now the plant. Better to stir clear of all that.

Mike went back to Bruce’s office and opened the package. It was a gay porn movie. He was about to toss it in the drawer with disgust when as a second thought he decided to pay a bit more attention to the cover. After all this is what chicks like too. It would be good to see what they like, it would help him to be more attractive in their eyes. It’s not like he is into that gay stuff he rationalised but since he had to manage this kind of material for Bruce “the faggot” he might as well take advantage of it and try to learn something from it.

The cover had three hunky men wearing only swimming trunks completely streached out by their hard cocks inside trying to burst out. Mike’s own cock started to stir inside his own trousers. He pressed his lips together while admiring their bodies and trying to imagine what it would be like to lay his hand on those hard cocks when suddenly he realised he was again thinking about cocks and men so he decided to fight these “disgusting” thoughts coming from within, left the movie on the desk and went to his appartment, but once there he just couldn’t stop thinking about having some more of that juice from the plant.

He was losing control. He decided to go for an extra swim practice. A little bit of excercise would help him to clear his mind.

Mike felt relieved when he saw that only the women’s team was training at that time.

“Great” he thought. “no men, it’ll be easier to clear my mind of all those gay thoughts”.

He swam for an hour but the exercise didn’t help him as he expected, he couldn’t stop thinking about the plant and how to get some more of that juice and when he wasn’t thinking about the plant he was thinking about the gay porn movie that Bruce got in his mail. He had to admit that the cover was highly erotic and if you are to judge a book by its cover, this one should be good.

He spent half an hour trying to rationalise why he wanted to watch it. It wasn’t because he was starting to enjoy men’s bodies, no, he wasn’t into any of that faggot stuff. It was because the movie seemed to be about swimmers, yeah, it was porn but perhaps it had some storyline. He was definetely interested on the storyline, not the hunky men in swimsuits.

Despite of the rationalisation he knew it was a pretty weak excuse but refused to accept he would enjoy watching some gay porn.

A couple of months back, one of the guys in the team had drilled a hole in the men’s locker room connecting both locker rooms men’s and women’s. That allowed the guys to have a peek at the girls while they were getting changed. The hole was pretty well disguised so they’ve been enjoying the views for a while now and today it seem like the perfect day to have a quick wank by staring at the naked girls next door and forget about all the gay thoughts he had been having lately. This is what the doctor would have prescribed him he joked to himself.

He waited until the girls finished their practice and went into the locker room to get changed. He uncovered the hole and stared at them for a few minutes but his cock seemed immune to the views. He tried to masturbate but he just wasn’t getting hard. After a while his mind drifted off for a little while and started to imagine what it would be like for a girl to use the hole to look into the men’s locker room and he imagined the view they would have had which brought his cock back to attention.

Almost without realising he started to move his hand up and down while fantasing about his team-mates having showers and getting changed into their speedos. Suddenly he felt an orgasm building and just before he was about to come he realised he was fantasing about men again but it was too late to stop as he was about to explode so he opened his eyes and directed them towards the closest of the girls that was having a shower and came almost immediately.

“There! that’s the proof I still like girls”, he thought internally.

“Nothing to worry about!” but although he wouldn’t admit it to himself, deep down he knew he came fantasising about his team-mates and not the girl she just had a quick glimpse at 2 seconds before he came.

And with that sunken feeling he got changed and made his way back home.

He tried to sleep but every time he closed his eyes images of sexy hunky men would invade his mind and he would have to make a concious effort to push them away. He kept fighting it for several hours until he decided to go to Bruce’s and watch the beginning of the gay porn movie, just to be sure he wasn’t going gay or anything. He was pretty sure he wouldn’t go hard watching a couple of faggots doing it. He was into girls and nothing else. Period. He had to watch that film just to reassure himself that he wasn’t gay and so he could go back to sleep.

He took the DVD from where he had left it and put it in the DVD player, after the initial credits a handsome blond hunky man wearing nothing but a white speedo appeared on the screen. He started putting some sun-cream on, all over, slowly and seductively caressing his own body while spreading it. The camera moved and focused on another man in a blue speedo, short dark hair, very muscular. This guy was staring at the other man taking it all in and after a few seconds it was obvious he was enjoying the view as his cock started to tent out in his speedo. Mike’s cock too was craving for some attention but he wasn’t gay and there was no way he was gonna wank by looking at the two men on the screen. Sure it was a hot scene but he wasn’t watching it to get off he reminded himself.

After a few minutes, the man in white detected the other guy staring at him with a visible hard-on and his cock still inside his blue speedo. Mike’s reaction would have been to beat the crap out of the faggot in blue, but not the lead actor, instead he started touching himself as if he was pleased with the other guy observing him.

“What a pair of peverts”, Mike thought but still resisting the temptation of touching himself.

The guy in blue, encouraged by the reaction of the guy in white walked towards him and when he got to him they stared at each other for a few seconds until the white speedo guy extended his hand and started to fondle the guy in blue, who smiled back at him, dropped his swimming costume and took his now fully hard cock close to his new friend’s mouth. The view of the 8 incles of uncut fully shaven cock was too hard to resist and without much delay he engorged the monster with delight.

Mike was first disgusted by the sight of a man swallowing another man’s member but after he past his initial reaction he had to admit he was very aroused by the view of a very muscular man with a full hard-on feeding his big hard cock into another guy’s mouth and they both seem to enjoy it.

The camera was now behind the dark hair man standing naked in front of the blonde guy with the white speedo that was now sitting on a bench by the swimming pool, sucking the first man’s cock. Mike could see the dark hair man’s muscles flexing every time he pushed his cock inside the other guys mouth while holding his head with both of his strong powerful hands.

Without realising Mike unziped his trousers and started to fondle himself, completely concentrated on the blond guy sucking cock. It was the first time he saw a man sucking another man’s cock and he couldn’t believe how erotic it was. He wondered what it would feel like to have another guy’s cock in his mouth and taste it... lick it slowly like the blond guy was doing... he kept moving his hand up and down his cock increasing the speed.

“It must be such an incredible feeling” he thought and he moved his eyes to the blond guy’s cock that was still tenting out inside his white speedo.

“He is really enjoying it” Mike thought seeing the blonde guy’s cock hard as a rock trying to escape from its prison. He kept increasing the speed of his hand and when he saw the dark hair man coming in the blonde guy’s face his own cock exploded in a fantastic orgasm. He had never seen anything as erotic before.

As soon as he came he realised what he just did. He came by watching a gay flick. Was he a faggot? He wondered with horror? Dreading the answer his mind raced searching for excuses of how come he came by watching two faggots having sex.

There was only one possible explanation, he wasn’t gay. Defintetely not! It was the plant!! it was confusing him. It was twisting his desires. He had to get rid of it or he may end up taking it up his ass one of these days.

He stood up and went to the room where the plant was, he was determined to destroy that plant even if that meant losing Bruce’s money. He took a pair of scissors and approached the plant with determination.

* * *

Bruce had been enjoying the view of Mike wanking at a gay porn. Things were going better than expected. He was very pleased with himself. He had recorded the whole thing knowing he would be coming back to that recording time and time again. Priceless.

When he saw Mike picking up the scissors and approaching the plant he almost had a heart attack!

“No!! " “How’s that possible?” “He shouldn’t be able to resist the plant”. He was starting to panick until he saw what happened next.

* * *

By the time Mike reached the plant he got utterly surprised by the new transformation. It just looked like a cock with balls and all. The plant looked like a perfect shaven flacid cock. Mike was immediately mesmerised by the view. He was still craving the juice and after watching a guy sucking cock he started to contemplate the posibility of doing the same to the plant. After all, it’s not a real cock, it’s just a plant. He thought to himself.

The view of the perfect cock in front of him made him forget what was it he had came to do. He got closer to the plant and after observing it for several minutes he got the corage to extend his tongue and play a little with the cock looking plant...soon the teasing became hunger and he swallowed it, slowly first but as he started to estimulate the plant, this grew hard like a real cock would and Mike found himself sucking on a hard although small 5 inches cock.

He knew what he was doing was as gay as it gets, but he couldn’t stop now, not so close to get some more “juice”. He increased the speed of his mouth and a few seconds later a burst of the “juice” invaded his mouth. He swallowed it hungrily and felt the effects almost immediately.

He was already aroused by what he had been doing. Who would have told him that sucking cock could be such an erotic experience. His hard cock was now demanding attention so he moved his eyes to the plant’s orifice which now looked like an ass-hole...

“It’s not a real man’s ass” he reassured himself as he pushed his hard cock inside the plant and started to push and pull from it with a slow rythm at first that increased together with his arousal... not only he was enjoying fucking that tight ass but the “plant’s cock” was still hard and without a second thought he grabbed it with one hand as he continued to pound the plant and gently wank the plant. As his pounding increased in velocity so did his hand.

An orgasm built up quickly within him, the feeling of a hard member in his hand plus the nice tight ass that was taking care of his beloved cock were too much resist and within seconds he came inside the plant again feeding it with his own juice. He knew what he did was as gay as it gets and there was no way to spin it. He enjoyed the plant’s cock. He enjoyed the feeling of having a cock in his mouth and then to feel a hard cock in his hand. The tight ass was just a bonus.

He had to admit it. It was impossible to deny the evidence, he was starting to enjoy men in a sexual way, it caused him great pain and embarrasment to recognise it even to himself, after all the years bulling and harasing gays now he was becoming the very thing he detested the most.

“Clearly I am not’t gay-gay in a faggot way” he thought,

“I am probably a bit bi, only slightly!” he recognised to himself.

“My thing is girls for sure, but I know how to appreciate a hot looking man, that doesn’t make me gay, does it?” he reasoned.

“And if there is no pussy around and I’m too horny I could probably do with a cock, but just as a substitute for pussy not as a preference, clearly.” he continued his reasoning.

“It’s the price to pay for enjoying the effects from the “cock plant”. A small price to pay indeed” he concluded with a smile.