The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Gay Plant

Chapter 02

Mike felt embarrased from not being able to stop himself. He cleaned up the room and tried to erase any clues of what he just did with the plant. He promised himself it would never happen again but that’s exactly the same promise he did yesterday to himself. “and look where we are now”. He thought.

When he was about to leave the apartment, Mike noticed a letter by the entrace and remembered Bruce asking him to leave all correspondence by his bed. He hated that room full of semi naked guys but for 25$/day it was worth the effort. Besides, dropping the letter by Bruce’s bed would take him 15 seconds tops, he thought.

He made his way to Bruce’s room and without even looking at the walls he dropped the letter on the bed and as he turned around to get out of the room a pinch of curiousity invaded him.

Bruce could see him through his computer monitor struggling on whether he should look at the posters or not. Bruce encouraged him mentally knowing full well he wouldn’t be able to resist in the end and would end up looking.

Mike reasoned that he wasn’t gay so these images no matter how disgusting there were wouldn’t affect him and perhaps he could learn something from them. Girls like them too so he may end up learning something he could use to get more girls into the sack.

He picked the poster in the centre of room and studied it for a few seconds. It portraid a hunky man in a light blue speedo. Mike couldn’t help but admiring the guy’s physique.

“Perfect muscle definition” he thought.

And as he was admiring the guy’s pecs and abs he also started noticing his cock stiring up inside his trousers. He felt the same kind of erotic feeling he used to feel when staring at semi-naked women in the past... the only problem was, this was a guy he was staring at... a good looking man he had to admit and really well built.

“It is wrong getting off by looking at men” “This is wrong”, he thought.

“It’t not the posters”. I am not gay he replied talking to himself.

“It’s got to be that freeking plant that is still making me all horny and I could be looking at an empty wall and I would still be getting hard because of that freaking plant.” he reassured himself.

He didn’t wanna admit it but he was starting to enjoy the view. Mike’s eyes reached they guy’s speedo and without trying he searched for the shape of his cock inside. His cock was hard now, trying to burst out of his pants and he felt tempted to reach for it and start jerking off but no way in hell was he going to jerk off to some semi-naked guy.

He decided to think of something sexy, a couple of lesbians having sex with him, he laid back on Bruce’s bed and started to move his hand up and down his big cock while fantasing. A few seconds into his fantasy and he noticed he was going soft. He couldn’t understand it. He was hot as hell and thinking about his favourite lesbian fantasy was making him soft. While he was trying to understand this, his eyes went back to the poster on the wall while his hand was still in motion. It only took him a few seconds to get hard again.

His eyes went back to the guessing game, trying to guess the shape of the model’s cock inside his speedo. He wondered about what it would feel like to touch him there while with the other hand he would caress his perfect abs and pecs. He wondered how it would feel to get the poster guy hard and how it would feel having his cock hardenning in his hand, that last thought brought him to the verge of an orgasm but by the time he realised he was masturbating thinking of another guy it was too late, he tried to stop.

“I’m not gay!” he protested, but it was too late he just had his first gay jerk off session and he had come fantasising about fondling another man’s cock.

Bruce thought he wouldn’t be able to get hard again so soon but seeing Mike jerking off to the poster of a hunky man with nothing but a speedo brought his own cock back to life and he even managed to come before Mike did.

Mike felt utterly ashamed by what he just did, getting off with a guy in a speedo. He felt angry with himself for loosing control that way, he rationalised it by thinking that it was clear the plant juice was playing tricks on him and was getting him way too horny and as there weren’t any girls around he ended up wanking to a poster of a hot guy. He had to admit the guy was really hot, Bruce knew how to pick them but he wasn’t into that faggot stuff. It was a one off thing. It wouldn’t happen again he promised himself.

He also started to notice his team mates at swim practice. Up until now he had never paid attention to it but today he felt more alive than ever and he couldn’t stop but noticing his team mate’s hard bodies... when he realised what he was doing he convinced himself that he wasn’t checking the other guys out in a gay way, he was just admiring their physiques because that’s what he was aiming at with all the training.

Although he was underwater after a few minutes checking out the competition he felt the fabric of his speedo streaching out to accomodate his now fully erect cock.

“Fucking plant!” he thought to himself as he repositioned his hard cock inside his speedo in order to hide his obvious hard-on.

He waited until everyone left the swimming pool and his hard-on subsided before hitting the showers.

Today, unlike every other time, he waited until everyone finished having a shower before having his and even then he had a quick rinse and got changed as quickly as possible. He didn’t want to get hard in front of everyone and after what had been happening during the last 24 hours he wasn’t sure he could prevent it so Mike decided not to risk it, play it safe and leave the showers as soon as possible.

All this gay stuff that was going through his head was frightening him so he decided he had to score some pussy tonight, that’s what he needed. It was clear that he was having all this faggot thoughts because the plant was keeping him in a constant state of arousal and there weren’t any girls around.

So after swim practice he decided to join some of his team mates and went to a single’s bar. Mike joined Rob one of his team mates at the bar and between the two of them they managed to score with a couple of good looking girls. Mike was handsome and he knew it so in no time he managed to convince his girl to go home with him. Her name was Mary Anne, and she was a bombshell, a blonde with big tits and a body to die for.

As they were making their way to his apartment, Mike realised that now that he had Bruce’s apartment key he could take her there instead. That way she wouldn’t know were he lives and he had to admit that Bruce’s apartment was much cleaner so without a second thought explained to Mary Anne that they were painting his apartment but they could use his neighbour’s apartment instead. She didn’t object and with that they made their way into Bruce’s apartment.

What an interesting development thought Bruce as he saw Mike and his new girlfriend showing on his monitor. He had to admit he was a bit jelous of seeing Mike with a girl but he was pretty confident the plant juice would be on his side tonight. Perhaps it was too early to expect positive results so early but who knows, it would certainly be interesting to watch.

As Mary Anne disappeared into the bathroom, Mike had a sudden idea. Why not paying a quick visit to the plant and get some juice before having sex with Mary Anne, that juice had been making him hard for days, surely it would come in handy tonight... better than any Viagra! and without a second thought he made a quick visit to the plant.

The first thing he noticed what that the clit was bigger than last time, it almost looke like a small cock now but he didn’t have time to think about that, put his lips around the clit and used them to stimulate the plant, as he fingered fucked it trying to extract some juice as quickly as possible. After a couple of minutes, his hard work started to pay dividents and as the pussy plant juice was dripping out of the plant he licked it all hungrily and an immediate erotic feeling rushed throughout his body making him hard in seconds.

His original plan was to taste the plant juice and take advantage of the effects while fucking Mary Anne but the feeling was so intense he just couldn’t wait that long. He had to fuck the plant! Mary Anne would have to wait for a second round.

“The effects of the plant last for at least 24 hours so that shouldn’t be a problem” he reasoned.

When he was about to introduce his hard pulsating cock inside the pussy plant he noticed, the orifice was further down than before. The clit was starting to look like a small cock and the pussy orifice was starting to look more and more like an ass-hole. But he didn’t have time to think about that now, Mary Anne would be ready and looking for him soon so he had to hurry up.

He introduced his cock inside the plant and pumped it like there was no tomorrow. As he was reaching the climax he used his right hand to hold onto the small cock that once was the clit of the pussy plant and used his fingers to play with it which increased his arousal and just as he started to hear Mary Anne calling him from Bruce’s room he came inside the plant with a very satisfying orgasm.

Bruce couldn’t believe his luck, Mike just went for another dose of pussy plant, tonight’s show was certainly going to be worth watching. He almost got rock hard by just watching Mike going for the plant. He managed to hold it up until he saw Mike using his fingers to play with the little cock at the same time he was brutally pounding the plant, that was too much for him and for his own disappointment he came hard unable to hold it any longer.

As soon as Mike got into Bruce’s room and looked at the posters decorating the room his cock got hard again, Mary Anne smiled when she saw him walking towards her with a full hard-on in his trousers. My, my, aren’t you happy to see me... she said as she winked at him.

Mike led her to the bed and Mary Anne almost inmediately unzipped Mike’s trousers and went for the snake inside.

All guys loved her blow jobs, she knew she was really good at it but for some reason Mike’s hard-on was starting to subside and his cock was becoming increasingly softer.

Mike could feel his hard-on disappearing in front of his eyes. He couldn’t believe it. Here he was with an amazing bombshell sucking on his hard cock like a pro and he was just going soft of her. He stopped looking at her giving him the blow job and decided to use his imagination to help with the stimulation but thinking about girls wasn’t doing the trick and when he was about to go completely soft he opened his eyes and saw one of Bruce’s big erotic gay posters decorating the room. Two semi-naked guys all oiled up wrestling each other with their muscles flexed and their cocks profiles showing through their trunks.

He was mesmerised by the image. He couldn’t believe that a picture of two guys wrestling could be so erotic and without realising and for Mary Anne’s satisfaction, his cock started to get back to life. Encouraged by the newly found hard-on Mary Anne decided to take advantage of it and stood on the bed on her fours. Mike didn’t wait for an invite and he was almost inmediately inside her but as he kept fucking her the image of the two wrestlers was still present in his mind.

In between the erotic feeling from the plant juice plus the image of the two oily wrestlers in front of him, Mike’s cock got hard as a rock and started pounding Mary Anne as if there wasn’t a tomorrow and while Mary Anne was screaming with pleasure Mike’s mind was imagining himself all oiled up body to body with the two hunky men in the poster. He had never felt such an erotic feeling in his life. In his mine he knew it was wrong having these homesexual desires but he couldn’t deny the fact he had never been so turned on in his life.

Bruce was smiling from his control room. He could see the girl screaming with pleasure and that was probably the only drawback of the whole situation, Mike fucking a girl but on the other hand, it was clear Mike’s mind wasn’t on the girl and he was just using her to masturbate himself while having some gay fantasy.

Bruce could see Mike’s gaze directed to the wrestler’s poster, he knew Mike was having one of his first gay fantasies and he’d wish he could read his mind right now... but looking at his face felt too good to be true and seeing the lust in his eyes was good enough... it was time to move on to phase two.

It was time to make Mike a bit more pro-active in his journey to embrace his gay desires.