The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Gay Plant

Chapter 01

It all started one late afternoon in the spring as Mike was coming back from one of his classes. He inserted his key in the door in order to open it when he heard and felt his next door neighbour Bruce behind the door to his own apartment.

“The creep”, Mike thought to himself. “Always spying on me”.

Mike was pretty sure Bruce was gay, the way he looked at him and all the dumb excuses he always used to get to talk to him.

At first Mike was midly bothered by the unwanted attention but when it became more clear that Bruce was gay Mike decided to put the guy in his place and told him how much he hated fags and what he would do to one of them should he come one across. After that, Bruce stopped bothering him, although he could always feel him staring at him in the distance.

Despite of his homophobia, Mike was quite a handsome man, 6 feet tall, dark hair, broad shoulders and a perfectly triangular back from all the training with the swimming team. His perfectly defined body didn’t pass unnoticed to all the girls in campus and they were all crazy about him and for Bruce’s despair Mike was bringing a new girlfriend home every week.

On the other hand Bruce had a more intellectual look. He wasn’t particularly handsome but he wasn’t bad looking either. Thin complexion, blue eyes, blond hair and he was about 5 feet 10. He was an extremely bright student that for everyone’s surprise decided to study to become a botanist.

His parents tried to change his mind and adviced him to take something more practical like engineering or something alongside those lines but they didn’t understand. Bruce was fed up of all the bullies and gay-bashers. It was time to put a stop to that and botany was the way. His way anyway. After several years it was time to put it all to the test and when Mike got all obnoxious with him and threatened to beat the crap out of him for being gay he decided right there that Mike should be his first “volunteer”.

Bruce knew that unlike him, Mike was always short of money and was always doing odd jobs just to get by so in order to put his plan in practice he decided to offer Mike a job. A job he would not refuse.

So he waited by the door until Mike made it back from class. As soon as he saw him by the door to his apartment, Bruce watched Mike for a a little while trying to gather the courage to go and talk to him. When Mike was about to disapear inside his apartment, Bruce stepped out of his and drew Mike’s attention.

“uh, Mike”. “Do you have a minute?”

“Shit” Mike thought, “there we go again. I swear to God I’m gona beat this guy senseless one day”. “What is it?” Mike asked in a tired tone.

“uh, well, I’m looking for someone for an easy job and was wondering whether you would be interested”

“A job?” Mike asked himself with curiosity as he started to think the kind of jobs his faggot neighbour would want to offer him.

“What kind of job?” Mike asked with suspicion and raising his left eyebrow.

“I’m going to be away for a while, visiting my folks, and I’ll need someone to water my plants and sort out my mail.” Said Bruce.

“I would normally ask a neighbour for a favour” he continued " but these plants are quite valuable. They are part of a project I am working on and I cannot rely on favours, I need someone who will take care of them no matter what”

“So what would I have to do exactly?” Asked Mike now midly interested.

“Not much, really” Bruce continued, “just water the plants once a day, open my mail and sort it out and that’s it, but if any of my plants die you’ll get nothing so it is extremely important that you follow my instructions”.

“And how much are you willing to pay for that?” asked Mike now visibly interested and thinking he may get 10 or 20 bucks out of this job.

“I’ll give you a total of $25/day” but I repeat, if any of my plants die you get nothing. Got it?”

Mike repeated in his mind: “$25/day for watering some plants next door!!!” He couldn’t believe his luck!

“I’ll take the job” Mike replied almost instantly. “When do I start?” he asked.

“Tomorrow morning”, replied Bruce. “In fact I am leaving tonight so I’ll leave my keys in your letterbox when I go”.

And with that Bruce returned to his apartment to finish setting up all the spy cams and recording equipment. Mike wouldn’t know this but his every move in Bruce’s apartment would be recorded and transmited to an internet server where only Bruce has access to. From there Bruce would be able to enjoy what was coming.

The following day in the morning, Mike decided to do his first round on Bruce’s apartment. His plan was to go in, water the plants and then go for a run, so armed with some water and dressed in his running gear Mike opened Bruce’s apartment and for the first time since he moved to the building he set his feet into that apartment.

Bruce’s apartment was clean and extremely organised, Mike couldn’t stop noticing that even the books were alphabetically sorted. Unable to resist the temptation, Mike decided to pry a little so he headed for Bruce’s room.

A quick look at the posters on his wall featuring hunky male models wearing next to nothing confirmed Mike’s suspicion about Bruce’s sexual orientation. With a gesture of disgust, he moved to the living room where the plants where.

On one side of the room there were 3 plants, two of them look like normal plants but the one in the middle drew his attention.

“It looks just like a pussy” he muttered to himself with surprise.

He watered the three plants but he just couldn’t keep his eyes away from the pussy looking plant and after a few seconds he decided to touch the “clit” of the plant with his index and a few seconds later he decided to go a little bit further on this fantasy and started to insert his finger in and out of the “pussy” effectively finger-fucking the “pussy plant” while smiling with amusement.

It only took a few seconds of Mike’s finger fucking for the plant starting to expel some kind of viscose liquid.

“Pussy juice” muttered Mike to himself, still amused by the plant.

“I wonder...” Mike said as he took his now covered in “pussy juice” index finger to his mouth and licked it...

“Hmm... it tastes like honey”

and before he couldn’t finish the sentence an erotic rush invided him from within, his cock sprang to life inside his shorts and he got hornier than ever.

Bruce wasn’t missing a thing. From his computer he could see now Mike taking his cock out and starting to jerk off slowly, moving his right hand up and down while eyeing the plant as if gathering the courage to do something with it.

It didn’t take Bruce long to start imitating Mike. He had a perfect view of Mike’s 8 inches uncut cock, but the best part was seeing Mike’s face trying to decide whether to fuck the “pussy plant” or just keep jerking off.

“C’mon!” encoraged Bruce mentally from his computer, “You know you want it, fuck the plant, let my baby drink your juice”

A sound of satisfaction and relief came out of Bruce’s mouth when he saw Mike finally letting go his initial aprehension and putting his cock inside the “pussy plant” while starting to move his hips back and forth, letting the plant fully engourge his cock.

The feeling was unbelievable, Mike had tried many pussies before but the feeling of his cock going in and out of this plant was better than any real pussy he had ever tried and a few seconds into the fucking and he found himself already on the verge of an orgasm.

Bruce couldn’t believe how well everything was going, he could see Mike pumping furiously now and when saw Mike coming right there in front of his computer, that was more than what he could take and he also came with a strong orgasm.

He could see Mike now cleaning after himself trying to erase all proof of what he just did, Bruce smiled mischievously waiting with anticipation for Mike’s transformation. There was nothing Mike could do about it now, if Bruce’s plant worked as he expected, Mike would eventually become gay, it was just a matter of time no matter how much he resisted. The liquid that tasted like honey, was highly addictive, with time the plant would change shape and look like a fully erect cock and at that point there will only be one way to extract the liquid. Bruce smiled at the thought.

It took Mike a few minutes to clean up everything and get rid of all proof of what had just happened there, when he finished he walked to the door, turned back and had another quick glance just to make sure everything was as he found it and with that he left the apartment and went for his daily run.

At night he kept dreaming with the pictures he found in Bruce’s room. He couldn’t understand why those images were popping into his head and for his disgust he was having the beginning of an erection.

It was the pussy plant juice that made him so horny he reasoned. There is no freaking way he was getting hard on those disgusting images popping into his head. He remembered getting hard almost immediately after trying the pussy plant juice. It had to be the plant that was making him so horny. He remembered the taste and the immediate rush he felt when he tried it.

After a couple of hours in bed trying to calm his cock down he realised the only way he was going to achieve that was by having a quick wank... that would give him a break and would allow him to sleep.

He went to the living room and inserted into the dvd player his favourite lesbian flick, but despite of being really horny for some reason he just couldn’t get completely hard not even with his favourite lesbian movie. Normally it would take him 2 minutes to get a full hard-on but not today, despite of his horniness, today he just couldn’t get a full hard-on, nonetheless after persisting for a while he managed to come in a weak and very unsatisfying orgasm.

He didn’t think much of it, he was tired and needed to get some sleep if he wanted to get up early in the morning to water Bruce’s plants and go for his daily run.

When the alarm went off in the morning, Mike felt as if he hadn’t slept in the whole night. He kept waking up with the images of Bruce’s wall popping into his head.

As he was getting changed into his running gear he couldn’t stop thinking about the pussy plant. He wanted to try the pussy juice again. It tasted so good and the rush and sexual power that came with it was indescribable. On the other hand the restless night and constant horniness wasn’t something he was looking forward to, not to mention the images of semi-naked guys that kept popping into his head. That is certainly something he certainly didn’t want to happen again, so he decided to ignore the plant and stay away from it today.

So loaded with a bottle of water in one hand and Bruce’s keys in the other, he entered into his neighbour’s apartment with the resolve to just water the plants, sort out the mail and get the hell out of there.

As soon as he entered into the living room, where the plants were, his mouth dried up and his heart sped up, he kept his distance with the plant although he just couldn’t stop staring at the pussy plant and he could notice that the “clit” had grown and it looked bigger than the day before. After some internal struggle he decided to check it out, in case there was something wrong with the plant. After all, that plant was now his responsability and should it died, he wouldn’t get paid.

Mike extended his index finger and together with his thumb he pinched the “clit” and then it felt it up as his heart was starting to pound stronger and stronger with every touch and soon enough, like the day before, the plant started to emit the viscose liquid that gave Mike such great feeling the previous day.

Unable to stop himself, and for Bruce’s delight, Mike went straight for the liquid and licked it all off eagerly and like on the previous day, almost inmediately, a wave of pure sexual heat invaded his body, his cock got rock hard almost instantly and without a second thought he dropped his pants and shove his hard cock into the pussy plant and started to fuck it as if there were no tomorrow.

Bruce, had been waiting eagerly for Mike’s apperance on his computer screen and he couldn’t avoid to smile with malice at the sight of Mike succumbing to his new addiction. Now he could see Mike’s hard ass moving back and forth while fucking the plant and he couldn’t stop but admire the magnificent physique that Mike had, with every push he could see his thick arms flexing, his back muscles tensing and the best part was that he had a front seat to the show.

The magnificient view in front of him brought his cock back to life, Bruce unzipped his trousers and started to move his hand up an down while enjoying the view of the hunky stud fucking his plant on his computer monitor. Bruce couldn’t help to admire Mike’s ass and as he kept jerking off as he fantasied about the day Mike’s ass would finally be his.

As Mike’s speed increased, so did Bruce’s hand. He was jerking off frantically until he saw Mike coming again inside the plant, that was all Bruce needed to tip him over the edge and with the view of Mike coming, his cock exploded with a big orgasm.

Bruce congratulated himself, all his hard work with plants during the past years was worth it even if it was just for the two jerk off sessions he got out of it so far. He smiled to himself mischiviously knowing that the best was still to come.