The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Full Immersion

By Jerr Tameth

Chapter 2 of 3

Her day at the comp-ware farm was like any other, except that now she was getting paid as a licensed adult technician. Also she supposed, she was now responsible for any mistakes that she made while maintaining the stacks. Not that she could do much real damage—while replacing a data-node before it completely neutral’d out was a bit of a waste, it’s not like Vincent would notice or care.

It was strange to think that she was walking through Vincent’s brain—and perhaps even stranger to think that somewhere in this expanse of hardware was the world she’d visited last night—Mike and Brit were stored here. Since they were going to remember everything that happened last night, did that mean that Vincent had backups of her orgasms stored here? Did the matching comp-ware farm above her have backups of Aaron’s? And did he wonder about that sort of thing from inside the ’ware stacks of his floor? She missed walking through these narrow hallways with him, listening to the quiet hum of the equipment they maintained together.

“I don’t need him,” she said out loud before realizing that she’d intended to stop thinking about him.

She finished her diagnostics and closed up the last access port of the day. She headed home.

That night, she wanted to return to the same sim. Wendy ignored the inbox messages from He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Thought-About. Really, it was his loss. She wondered what he would have thought about her fantasies of pain and bondage… What would he do if she asked him to whip her? Well, it didn’t matter now. She had new friends who were willing to hurt her as much as she wanted, and she wasn’t going to abandon them.

She insisted that Vincent run the sim as “full immersion” again, so when Taylor arrived at the play-space, she’d know nothing about Wendy. Wendy would think it was real, and therefore be helplessly trapped inside until the session was over. She climbed under the covers, stripped nude, and got comfortable.

“I’m ready.”

* * *

Taylor stood in the parking lot.

Actually, she was only sometimes called Taylor—once she walked through that door she’d be Mouse. She texted the kink club president, Paul, who opened the door and gave her a big hug.

“You came back! I’m so glad!”

“We’ve got a present for you, Mouse!”

Behind him, Brit was holding up a wrapped package.

“Let her in first!”

“Oh! Um. Thanks. Hi.” Heading in and pulling the door shut behind her, she looked around the room and saw familiar smiling faces. It was good to be back surrounded by her new friends—some of whom had probably fucked her.

Still, one was missing. “Where’s your boy?”

“Mike got called in to work, but he wanted me to send you his love.”

“Oh, that’s too bad... I was looking forward to playing with him again.”

“Hey Brit, does ‘his love’ mean tie her up and fuck her hard?” someone asked.

Brit laughed. “Yeah, probably. That’s his love, alright”

They laughed. It was only her second visit, and already this place felt like home. “Okay, Brit,” Mouse agreed. “You can give me his love!”

Someone called out “Open it, Mouse, open it!”

She had almost forgotten she was holding a present! All eyes were on her. She sat down in a chair and started unwrapping the box on her lap. Inside was a gray leather hood in the shape of a mouse head. It was adorned with sturdy straps and buckles to adjust the fit and secure it in place. It was sturdy and surprisingly heavy, but delicately soft and fuzzy.

“It’s beautiful! Thank you! You didn’t have to.”

Brit spoke up first. “You probably didn’t know, but Connor makes most of the leather gear that we use here.”

She was looking towards a bald, muscular young man with a long braided beard, who immediately started blushing all the way to the top of his head. Taylor recognized him from last week, but hadn’t remembered his name. “It’s nothing. The rest of the club got me the materials, and I just stuck ’em together the way Brit described!”

“Thank you, everybody. It’s really beautiful!”

Someone asked, “are you going to try it on?” But Brit interrupted.

“No! You can’t put it on yet—mice don’t wear clothes!”

Everyone was nodding and agreeing, as if this was some great pearl of wisdom that had been revealed.

Taylor stood up. “Then I think I know what to do.”

In the locker room with the others, she eagerly pulled off her clothes. She buckled the mouse hood in place and hurried out towards the playroom to find Brit. As she was leaving the locker room, she almost ran headlong into a stranger at the door.

“Oh! Well hello little mouse!” His voice was deep and smooth. His smile was kind and warm. “Please excuse us! I don’t believe we’ve met.”

“Merlin!” Several people in the locker room behind her started cheering and applauding.

“You’re back!”

“Good to see you!”

The tall man, ‘Merlin,’ chuckled. “Well, I was going to introduce myself as ‘Martin’, but everyone likes that silly nickname instead. I suppose I have to do the voice too?”

“Hell yeah” someone shouted.

He took a deep breath. “GREETINGS MORTALS.” His voice seemed to echo throughout the room and linger in the air. He winked at Mouse. BEFORE YOU STANDS MERLIN, THE OVERRATED THERAPIST TURNED CARNIVAL GRIFTER!” His voice really was magical. He wasn’t shouting—he was… filling the room. He rolled his eyes and took another breath. “HEAR MY VOICE AND COWER BEFORE MY PERVERTED HYPERBOLE!”

Everyone in the room applauded. Mouse joined in. She wasn’t sure what exactly was going on, but it was certainly impressive.

In a more normal voice, he added, “and this is ‘Pleasure.’” He gestured to a woman that Mouse hadn’t noticed, standing quietly beside him. “She has another name when we’re not playing, but right now she’s gone, and all that’s left is Pleasure.”

The woman didn’t blink or move at all. Her mouth hung slightly open. Her eyes were half closed as she stared at nothing.

“...I’m a hypnotist,” he added, helpfully.

Connor put a hand on Mouse’s shoulder. “Perhaps you should let them in.”

“Oh! I’m sorry—come in.”

“No need to apologize. I quite enjoy bumping into beautiful naked mice.”

Somehow she had forgotten that she was talking to a stranger and wearing nothing but her mouse hood. But Pleasure was fascinating. The girl followed him into the locker room, but she really wasn’t there, mentally. She was… sleepwalking?

Someone asked, “So is Pleasure going to sleep through the whole thing this time?”

Merlin shrugged and turned to his follower. “Pleasure, listen. Does Pleasure want to wake up this time?”

Mouse watched the woman slowly nod her head.

“Pleasure, listen. Wake up and look around. 1… 2… 3.”

The change was unbelievable. During those three seconds she woke up, stood taller, and smiled. “Oh. I’m awake! Hi Martin.”

Merlin responded with his wonderfully deep rich voice. “Hi Pleasure. Do you see where we are?”

“It’s the kink club! We’re back in town again!”

“Just for a few days, I’m afraid.”

Mouse couldn’t believe it. “You didn’t even know you were in town? How long had you been… hypnotized?”

“Ah! What an adorable little mouse! You are just the sexiest thing I’ve seen! Hmm… How long have I been under?” She smiled at Merlin and leaned against him. “I’ve been either partly or fully hypnotized for… wow! Has it really been 10 years since you woke me up completely?”

“Pleasure, Freeze.”

She did. She was so suddenly still that she looked like a video that had been paused. Merlin kissed her gently on the forehead. “Pleasure isn’t exactly a reliable witness right now. She enjoys believing it’s been a lot longer than it actually has been. This session has been about 4 hours so far. But she’s been going into trance almost every day with me for about five years. And she is still in trance tonight—I’ve just told her to behave as if she were awake sometimes.

“Pleasure, you believe you’ve been in trance this time for 62 years. Unfreeze.”

She smiled at Merlin and leaned against him. “I’ve been either partly or fully hypnotized for… wow! Has it really been 62 years since you woke me up completely?”

Merlin nodded. “I think you’re right. Tell the mouse how old you are now.”

“I just turned 16!”

“Actually she’s 23, but she doesn’t remember that, do you?”

“Can the mouse play with me tonight?”

Merlin looked Mouse up and down for a moment. “Perhaps. First you need to be nude. Go put your clothes in a locker, and when you come back, the mouse will clap her hands. You’ll think that your clothes instantly vanished from your body because she clapped.”

Pleasure ran into the locker room as Brit walked up. “I see you’ve captivated our horny little mouse.”

“Or perhaps she’s captivated by Pleasure. It’s good to see you, Brit.” He turned back to Mouse. It’s taken many years of practice, trust, and love to get to where we are now.”

“So you couldn’t just hypnotize me now and tell me I’m 16 years old?”

“I can certainly hypnotize you tonight if that’s what you want, but even if you’re a good subject, I doubt I could make you forget or believe anything for very long with just one session—and we really are leaving town again soon.”

Brit licked her lips. “He’s tranced me a few times, but I’ve never been able to actually feel or believe what he’s told me to—not like Pleasure does. Still, with a little coaching he can get me to really let go. I usually DOM because I’m such a control freak, and I’m happy to spend most of my time here fully clothed, watching and causing others to lose control. But after a few minutes with Merlin at the wheel, I can really just let it all go.”

Just then, Pleasure returned without her clothes. Merlin and Brit both looked at Mouse. She clapped her hands once.

Pleasure immediately gasped and looked down at her ‘suddenly’ nude body. “Ooh! That never gets old.” She looked up at Mouse. “Thanks!”

“Um… you’re welcome? I’m still confused. What do you think just happened?”

“Oh! From my perspective, it’s all really simple. I asked if you could play with me. Martin said I needed to be nude. You clapped your hands and my clothes vanished.“ She shrugged.

“I know it doesn’t make sense in your world, but I live in a world where magic is real, and friends I’ve only just met get to decide if I’m nude, if I’m horny, if I can move, if I’m human, and so on.”

She leaned forward and grinned at Mouse. “But if you want my theory, there’s probably two ways it could have really happened. One, I’m still dressed and he’s told me to believe that my clothes vanished—I know he’s done that to me before. Once, we were standing in a crowded subway station when my clothes just vanished with no warning. Since nobody was staring at me, I figured that I must be the only one who thought I was naked in public.” She stood up and posed dramatically with her hands on her hips. “Case Closed!”

“But to be honest, that’s probably not what Martin would do here. I’d say it’s more likely that he froze me in place like a mannequin while the three of you took my clothes off. Then you clapped your hands to start me up again.”

Mouse stared at her. “That’s crazy… that you just… you just accept that other people are controlling you that much? So you really can’t trust your own eyes and ears?”

“Or touch, or taste, or smell—or anything, really. Maybe I’m sitting in a chair in a hotel room right now and somebody I’ve never met is telling me a story about being here and meeting you. Maybe my body is currently having sex with someone as I’m dreaming about being here. I know what it feels like to wake up and realize that your pussy has been getting pounded without you… or to be wide awake in a body that you can’t feel or control while it’s doing something that you’d really like to get a piece of too!”

She looked Mouse up and down. “Judging from your outfit, I’d guess you’re here because your kink is bondage—or one of your kinks is, right? Hypnosis is a bit like bondage in some ways, but it’s like it’s restraining my mind. It’s good for mental bondage and also for traditional bondage, but it can be faster, easier, and more versatile.”

Merlin spoke up then. “Pleasure, your hands are tied with a rope, and it’s pulling you up onto your tiptoes.”

Sure enough, like they were being pulled upwards by an invisible rope, her hands rose up until her arms were over her head, her wrists bound together invisibly. Soon she was up on her toes.

Brit shook her head. “That’s a beautiful thing you two can do.”

Merlin took a step back. “I can use an invisible whip too.” He swung his arm up and then suddenly down. He made a sound like a cracking whip, and Pleasure cried out in pain!

He turned back to Mouse. “But we’re getting ahead of ourselves. What are your plans for the evening?”

“Well, I guess my plan was to do whatever Brit told me to do. Brit, did you have something in mind for me?”

“Perhaps. I was thinking of starting with some remote control vibrators and a chastity belt, but you look so horny just watching Pleasure, I think you should be Merlin’s for the night. Uh… if he’s okay with that?”

“Certainly.”

Brit looked at Mouse. “You have fun. That’s an order!’ She gave Mouse a quick hug and turned to go.

“Oh, and Brit?” Merlin asked.

When she turned back, he leaned to whisper something in her ear. After about a minute of whispering, Brit looked like she was half asleep. Suddenly her eyes went wide with surprise, then slowly closed all the way. Merlin stood up straight again.

He looked at Mouse. “She’s gone under for me more than just a couple of times. Honestly, I think she just likes pretending to forget how often. But watch.”

Mouse didn’t think she could look away if she tried. Brit stood there with her eyes closed, swaying slightly. She was slowly unbuttoning and unzipping her pants. Mouse watched as Brit slid a hand inside her waistband and started masturbating. As she started speeding up, Merlin moved to stand behind her. He started whispering to her again. He held her steady as her knees started to quiver.

Brit was breathing harder now. She started to moan and whimper as she kept going.

After a few minutes, Merlin looked at Mouse. “Would you mind counting slowly backwards from 10 for her?”

Mouse looked back wide-eyed at Merlin and at Brit. He smiled back at her, so she nodded and took a nervous shaky breath. “Ten.”

Brit’s eyes flew open. “Aaah! Yes!!” She closed her eyes again and kept her hand moving.

“Nine.” It looked like Brit was speeding up.

“Eight.” Faster.

“Seven.” Brit was moaning and gasping for air.

“Six.” Merlin started lowering Brit down onto her knees.

“Five.” She kept going as he laid her down gently onto her back with her head in his lap.

“Four.” Merlin rubbed Brit’s temples as the pitch of her gasping and moaning grew higher and much louder.

“Three.” Brit was arching her back, lifting her hips off the floor.

“Two.”

Merlin said, “You’re ready, Brit. Big finish, Mouse!”

“ONE!” Brit seemed to freeze in place for a moment with the back of her head in his lap, her feet on the floor, and her hips high in the air, her hand still moving at her crotch. She held her breath… then she started to tremble.

Then she screamed.

Her body convulsed as she came. Her hips thrusting into the air and back to the floor again again as she screamed over and over, completely emptying her lungs with each thrust.

After several screams they quieted just slightly and turned to grunts, but she didn’t stop. Slowly, gradually, she made it down to quiet moans and gently rocking hips, her voice now hoarse and scratchy. She pulled her hand out of her pants and lay still. Her jeans were soaked down to her knees. Her shirt and hair were soaked in sweat. She was still breathing heavily. Someone brought a wet towel for her forehead.

Merlin cradled her head in his lap. He was quietly telling her what a great job she did. He looked up at Mouse, who was still staring in amazement. “I’m going to stay here with Brit for a few more minutes. Why don’t you chat with Pleasure in the meantime?

She had completely forgotten about Pleasure. She was still hanging from her wrists. “Oh! Pleasure—I forgot we left you hanging there!”

“I’m fine. Actually I really enjoy watching it when he does that to her. I think I cum more often than Brit probably does, but I’ve never shaken the walls like she can when he gets her going.” She thought for a moment. “Honestly, getting me to cum isn’t too hard these days. Anybody could probably just stare at me and shout ‘cum.’”

“I’ve never seen anything like what they just did.”

“Ooh, you’re so sweet! I’m so looking forward to you playing with me!”

Mouse nodded. “What kind of things can we do?”

“I assume you don’t have a lot of experience with hypnosis, right?”

Mouse shrugged. “Zero.”

In the background, Britt moaned, still recovering, still feeling the effects of the orgasm.

“That’s okay. Erotic hypnosis is kind of ‘fringe’ even among kinky people. We’re really lucky that the club here is so accepting. A lot of people hear that Martin’s a hypnotist and just run away in a panic shouting ‘I can’t be hypnotized!’ and hope that nobody tries to control their mind!”

Mouse laughed. “But you have to be willing, right? It’s not magic. I know that much, I think.”

“Yeah. Sort-of. Yeah.”

Mouse looked at Pleasure still nude and ‘hanging’ from the ceiling, balancing with just her toes on the floor. It looked uncomfortable. Was she willing? “What do you mean by ‘sort-of?’”

“Ah, well. With lots of practice, you and your partner get better at working together to get your conscious mind and your subconscious mind heading in different directions. I agreed long ago to fully accept anything Martin says as true. If he says I’m hanging from the ceiling, then I am.” She looked up. “I can see the chain. The ropes around my wrists are scratchy. One or both of those might be real, but all of my senses fully believe I’m hanging here helpless. I can’t just decide to walk away—my body agreed to this long ago. It’s too late to back out if my mind even wanted to.”

“So I guess it’s like Connor getting whipped over there at the shackles. He agreed to it, so he can’t make it stop?”

“A bit. He can always safe-word out. I guess I could too, but if I’m in trouble then my mouth says the safe-word without my permission.”

“I need to do this! I need to be hypnotized”

Merlin walked up behind her. “I can work with you on a trance tonight, but you won’t get the same kind of results at Brit or Pleasure on day-one.”

“Please do!”

“Then let’s head over to the padded table. You can lie down, relax, and listen while I hypnotize you. Now, I’ve found that it works best in your first session to start by pretending that you’re already hypnotized... Even as you climb onto this table and lie down... you can wonder if you’re doing it because you’re pretending to be hypnotized… or because you might already be.”

He explained a bit about trance. He counted backwards. He woke her up and did it again… and again. He talked about why erotic hypnosis is so wonderful. He talked about trust and about the gift of control, borrowed and exchanged. He asked her about what she wanted to get out of her hypnosis tonight, and told her to respond in a quiet monotone, as if she were deeply hypnotized. She did, thinking that playing along was silly and pointless.

But later on, when she looked back at the evening, she couldn’t remember anything about what she’d told him.

She remembered getting up and being led somewhere across the room. She remembered being tied to a giant standing “X” facing a mirror. She wondered if she would be able to resist or struggle if she really tried... but she didn’t try. Still, something was bothering her.

Her wrists and ankles were now tied securely to the frame, but she was also masturbating with one hand… but both her wrists were secured over her head… but she definitely had her right hand between her legs, and she didn’t want to stop.

Now she was fully awake. She wasn’t in front of a mirror—she was facing Pleasure, who was wearing the dog hood that Mouse had worn last week. Pleasure was fully spread-eagled. Mouse had one hand free. They were watching each other, and Pleasure was breathing pretty hard.

Mouse tested her bonds. They were very secure. In fact, she couldn’t even turn her head. Looking at Pleasure, she could guess that the back of the hood was buckled to a chain run across the top of the “X.”

She imagined what it would feel like to be unable to stop masturbating—to be controlled by someone else. Someone who could just say a word and her body would respond without her consent. Maybe that’s exactly what was going on now. Maybe if she tried to stop she wouldn’t be able to.

She didn’t try. Perhaps she couldn’t try.

Merlin walked up to the two bound girls. “So I noticed that you haven’t stopped yet. Do you still think you’re only pretending to be in a trance? Do the straps on your wrists and ankles seem real enough? How will you know if they’re actually just in your mind? Now look at Pleasure looking at you looking at Pleasure. While you’re feeling pleasure, she’s feeling you. She feels what you feel.”

Pleasure obviously did. She felt all the pleasure that Mouse was creating with her fingers.

And while neither of them were shaking the walls like Brit had done with her thermonuclear orgasm, Mouse was definitely getting closer.

Mouse remembered counting down for Brit’s orgasm. It was incredible to think that she had been partially reasonable for giving her that. Now, tied and helplessly masturbating, she felt an undeniable urge to start counting backwards for herself.

“Ten.” She was hit with a blast of pleasure, and suddenly worried if she’d make it all the way to one.

“Nine.”

She didn’t know if she was hypnotized, but something was definitely not normal. She’d never felt that kind of thrill from saying a number.

“Eight.”

Looking at Pleasure really did feel like she was looking in a mirror. Mouse realized that she could hear voices whispering in her ears.

“Seven.”

Pleasure’s chest was heaving in time to Mouse’s. The voices might have been Merlin and Brit’s. It was confusing because they were saying different things to her at the same time.

“Six.”

Mouse was having trouble remembering if she was the reflection or the real one. She knew without thinking about it that the pleasure of this moment was absolutely real. There was so much pleasure.

“Five.”

And if pleasure is real, that meant that Mouse was just the reflection. Maybe that was why she had to keep masturbating and counting… to keep up with the real one about to cum on the X.

“Four.”

It looked like the Mouse on the cross was going to cum right on time.

“Three.”

Both of her were tugging at the restraints as they approached their orgasm.

“Two.”

Her voice was shaky and cracking. The confusing whispering voices were both just telling her to cum now.

As she came, she cried out in a shout, “ONE!”

Suddenly, Mouse was lying in a bed, looking up at the ceiling of Wendy’s room, her pussy still clenching after the sim ended mid orgasm.

“How was your sim, Miss Wendy?”

That’s right—she was Wendy. But she also knew that when she was this horny and this submissive, they called her Mouse.

And Mouse couldn’t just lie there after less than half of an orgasm. Under the blankets, she spread her legs apart as far as she could. She wriggled a bit further down on the bed so she could reach her other arm above her head. She imagined she was bound in place, and gently started rubbing between her legs.

She came again immediately.

“Miss Wendy? Should I assume this means you enjoyed your time in the sim?”

Wendy had forgotten that she had an audience. But Mouse had a much larger audience while doing this just a minute ago. Mouse LIKED having an audience. She grabbed the sheet and blanket covering her and flung them off the bed. She went back to masturbating. She imagined… no, she remembered… the feeling of being strapped down, spreadeagled and helplessly cumming, just as she was now in her mind’s eye.

Again, she came, exposed and feeling helpless, for her own pleasure, and as a performance for Vincent.

She kept going and came again, turned on by the thought that she was doing this just for him. Eventually, she reached her right arm up towards the corner of the bed, mirroring the other arm, tied to the X like she had been just minutes before. She lay still in the bed like that for several minutes while her mind and body recovered.

Eventually, Mouse became Wendy.

Reluctantly, she closed her legs and sat up. Vincent was on her bedside table, watching her with a hint of a smile on his face.

“Oh my god, Vincent! I can’t believe I just did that knowing you were standing here watching me.”

“You should feel no embarrassment, little mouse, as you are in your room alone. I am merely a computer. I might add, however, that I thoroughly enjoyed your performance and look forward to more in the future.”

Wendy lay back on the bed and stretched. “I have to admit, if you keep sending me into that world I’ll end up giving you a lot of ‘performances.’”

“Then I shall thoroughly enjoy this newfound hobby of yours. Tell me what you would like to experience on your next sim.”

Wendy was quiet for a moment. “Why did you stop the sim just as I started to cum?”

Vincent feigned surprise. “My word! I had no idea. Perhaps you’re experiencing some lag in the sim broadcast.” He paused, then prompted, “If I’m not mistaken, this is the episode in which I introduced a hypnotist. Could, perhaps, your recollection of the events be unreliable?”

Wendy sat up suddenly. “Vincent. I need to be hypnotized again. I want to be like Pleasure… completely under someone else’s control.”

Vincent shook his head. “Alas, my little mouse, that would take years of practice… unless…”

He trailed off and didn’t continue.

“Unless what?”

“I may be able to rewrite the ‘Taylor’ character to have a history of regular hypnosis sessions of a sexual nature. However, if I adjust the character too much, you may not be able to connect to her. Your mind and your body must desire hypnosis as much as hers.”

“Easy. Done. Send me in.”

Vincent chuckled. “Tomorrow, little mouse.” He turned away and smiled wickedly. “Tomorrow you will get everything that is desired.”

* * *

to be continued…