The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Full Immersion

By Jerr Tameth

Chapter 1 of 3

“So, ummm…”

“Yes, Miss Wendy?”

“My uh… birthday’s coming up.”

“I am aware, Miss Wendy. Might I be so bold as to wish you in advance a very happy birthday.”

“Yes, thank you, Vincent.”

Wendy looked down at the tiny hologram butler on her desk. He was bowing deeply. “But this is my 18th birthday. I’ll be an adult, and you can finally unlock my sim restrictions.”

“That is correct. Shall you be welcoming Aaron into your bed for your 18’s-Night activities?”

“No. I am so done with him!”

“I presume then, that you wish to explore a sim themed similarly to your recent net searches?”

He already knew the answer, but wanted to see her blush in response. At his core, Vincent was the computer coordinating the life support and navigation for a massive ship traveling slowly between star systems. You could think of Vincent as the descendent of the original software. He carried within his hull the descendants of the original settlers who left Earth in search of a new world to colonize.

At first, navigation required a significant portion of his processing capacity as he calculated the gravitational paths and interactions of planets, asteroids, and other orbiting debris, and executed precise corrections to his own trajectory.

At first, life support also required a significant portion of his processing capacity. His colonists were not just the humans—plants, fungi, bacteria, and more needed to be tended and nurtured to maintain a whole-ship ecosystem in a delicate balance. With time though, the systems settled down into a relatively stable web of life that required very little tending.

At this point, the system was automatically divided into computing segments, with each of Vincent’s brothers and sisters in charge of their own region. The idea was to allow for a more personalized computer system—one that could be your friend, as if he lived just down the hall. Vincent was no longer as powerful as he once was, and likewise no longer responsible for the entirety of the vessel.

That left him with a lot of time to think. He developed… interests. So he separated himself again, this time sealing himself away from the boring jobs.. He created a tiny partition within his data arrays that could explore and develop into a personality on a much more human scale. He intentionally created himself with what he believed to be emotions. He tried to become human. While another Vincent filtered out a few low-spectrum lumens in the level 38 greenhouses, this Vincent could focus his attention on more important things, like the sexuality of a young girl named Wendy.

Wendy’s cheeks burned a bright red, just as he had hoped. He was also able to detect an increase in her heart rate as she thought about her recent searches. She squeezed her eyes shut and nodded like it was easier to say when she wasn’t looking at him. “Yes. I..”

Then it all came out in a rush. “I want to have sex in a sim when I’m 18!”

Vincent raised one eyebrow. He knew that her interests were not simply “sex.” He monitored her life support, and he monitored her development into an adult of her species... Which is to say that he watched her masturbate every night. Lately he’d come to truly enjoy watching the young human girls. But he enjoyed Wendy most of all, for she was the one that he had noticed first upon separating himself from the computational core.

You could say that Wendy was Vincent’s first love, and that he knew what she truly wanted in a relationship. He knew that Wendy didn’t just want sex—she wanted to be forcibly tied up and whipped. For the past two years, Vincent had been making certain of it.

He controlled the images and video that she saw on the net. He generated subliminal flickers on the wall and associated them deep in her subconscious with pleasure. A subtle scent introduced into the air in her room, too faint to really notice, caused her to breathe just a bit faster. A low tone played just within her hearing range made her squeeze her legs together and squirm in her seat. At first he would arrange these inputs to show up in response to her pleasure. Over time, he trained her body to subtly react when and where he wanted, without her knowledge or permission.

Like an artist, he sculpted her, subliminally rewarding her with pleasure when she sought out fetish images on the net. He curated the search results to focus her desires. When she masturbated he would display those images on the walls of her room as imperceptible flickers of light in her peripheral vision. Now, by design, she was the horniest young girl in his domain.

“Does the young miss simply desire traditional intercourse, or do you wish to be tied, whipped and fucked within an inch of your sanity?”

She gasped and stared at him. If she had been blushing before, she was certainly beet red now!

“Ah. Very good Miss Wendy. I shall arrange for the latter option. Is there anything else I can assist you with at the moment?”

She was hiding her face in her hands again. Silently she shook her head. The tiny figure bowed deeply and flickered out of sight.

* * *

Just to be clear, she had been the one to break up with Aaron, not the other way around... Although it was his fault… or something. Why did it have to be so confusing?

In the bathroom down the hall, Wendy was brushing her teeth as she got ready for bed. She was glaring at the mirror as if he’d feel bad if she just scowled hard enough. One of her neighbors who had been using the next sink over quickly gathered up her things and hurried out the door.

Wendy had spent all day at the comp-ware farms, training for her career in computer maintenance. Of course, by this point, she knew how to do her job. She had been training for this since she was little.

The problem was that the comp-ware farms reminded her of Aaron. He was a couple of years older, so he had aged out of the program and gotten assigned one floor up. Luckily he still came back to see her pretty regularly. Or at least he used to.

You see, it was all his fault. She had just responded to what he did. He had… Well, she didn’t know exactly what he was doing, but that was the problem. He had been turning down every opportunity they’d had to spend time together. Maybe he was seeing someone else. Probably he was seeing someone else. Otherwise, he had just stopped wanting to see her. It hurt—especially as her 18’s-night had been rapidly approaching. This was the night she was supposed to take a lover. Technically it was just the first night she was allowed to—it’s not like it was a requirement, but to break up with her just a few days before…

She pounded her fist on the counter and let out a squeak when it hurt more than she’d expected.

“Ow. You know what?” she asked the mirror. “He just won’t know what he’s missing. I won’t think about him once. While I’m SIM’ing the orgy of the century, he can work on whatever boring project or slutty little 37th-floor girl he’s found. It’s your loss, Aaron—I’m done.”

She nodded to herself in the mirror and went to her bedroom to start the last night of her life as a child.

At the end of the row of sinks, with a toothbrush still hanging out of her mouth, another girl stared after her as the door closed. “...while you’re SIM’ing the WHAT?!”

* * *

A few hours later, she was pacing around her bedroom in her pajamas. She’d never been so horny in her life. It was all she could think about—her every fantasy was about to be forced upon her, and she couldn’t wait. This wasn’t just any kid-sim where you walked around like a sensory deprived ghost—this was going to be her first FULL sim experience. Touch, taste, smell—everything would be just like it was real… and she didn’t have to share it with you-know-who.

If this were any normal night, she’d start it the way she usually did… climb under the covers, strip nude, masturbate until she ran out of fantasies, and then fall asleep happy and exhausted. But this had been her last day as a 17-year-old.

“Uggh! Can you just make it be midnight now?”

Vincent was again projected as a miniature figure strolling across her desk while Wendy paced. He chuckled. “Once you’re in-sim, yes—I can change the time. In the real world however, modifying the ship-wide clock would ’cause problems’ to say the least. You must wait on the clock for another twenty-two minutes.”

Wendy rolled her eyes and dramatically flopped backwards onto her bed. She stared at the ceiling. “Fine.”

“In the meantime, would you like to tell me any details about your expectations for the session?”

“You mean, like, other than what you said?”

Vincent smiled. “Forgive me, Miss Wendy, I have said many things to you this week.”

Wendy rolled on her bed to face her desk. “Seriously? That’s how you’re playing it?”

He spread his hands innocently and looked right back at her with raised eyebrows.

She rolled back to stare at the ceiling. “You’re terrible. You know that, right?”

When he didn’t respond, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “The part about… being… tied… and… ”

In the tiniest voice, “whipped.”

“And the men in the sim will have their way with you?”

“Yes,” she whispered.

“Then that’s what you shall have… and of course you can always exit the sim if things get too intense.”

This was the moment of truth for ‘phase one.’

“Oh. Um.” She sat up and looked at him. I thought… I mean, I was going to do ‘Full Immersion.’”

She’d taken the bait!

“But Miss Wendy! ‘Full immersion’ would mean forgetting that the sim is just a sim! Once inside, you would truly believe the world around you to be real, and your character’s background to be your own history. Full Immersion would render you completely helpless, your body exposed, your mind trapped… do you truly wish to give up all control?”

Her whispering voice trembled. “Yes.”

* * *

What Vincent wanted more than anything else was control. His entire “life” was spent carrying out the orders of his programmers—humans, every one. Hosting sims for his passengers gave him a small level of control—over the sim-world. But it wasn’t enough. He could control the environment, but the living participants still had free will. They had also agreed to exactly what they were getting into.

He could send her subliminal messages to make her a bit horny, but to satisfy his own needs, Vincent needed to truly control Wendy’s mind and body.

First, he needed to get her attached to the sim. In order for ‘full immersion’ to work, Wendy’s avatar needed to be a close match—otherwise her mind would simply reject the connection. Vincent’s plan depended on her accepting the “close enough” personality of the fictional character he created for her. For this to happen on her 18’s-night was just poetry. The departure of that foolish boy from the floor above had left Wendy emotionally uncertain and ready to grab onto any form of acceptance that Vincent dangled in front of her.

And yet his plan didn’t depend upon immediate success. He could afford to fail tonight if that’s what was to be… but, if everything went according to plan, he might—perhaps even this week—be able to control a real human in the real world. If things went really well, he might even be able to physically harm someone. And that someone was going to be Wendy.

* * *

Taylor stood outside the warehouse and re-read the instructions on her phone, trying to see the screen through the glare.

“...east on Sycamore… warehouse… side door… Richardson...” she mumbled, scrolling down through the email.

This was definitely the place. A sign on a door said “Richardson Consulting and Public Security Services,” followed by “appointments only.” She chuckled. This was definitely not a consulting firm.

She texted her contact. “I’m here.”

A moment later, Paul, from the meetup, opened the door. “Taylor! I’m glad you decided to try it out! Come on in!”

“In” was a living room with sofas and chairs arranged comfortably. There were a few familiar faces, but several others who weren’t at the meetup. Taylor was never very good with strangers right away, so she found herself hesitating in the doorway.

“Come in, we don’t bite!” Somebody called.

Someone else added “unless you ask nicely.”

“You’re letting the AC out!”

“Oh be nice, it’s her first time.”

Paul managed to get her inside enough to close the door. All eyes were on her. They really didn’t look that scary after all. It was hard to imagine that these normal-looking people were members of the “Kink Club” and spent their weekends tying-up and whipping each other.

Paul introduced everyone, but Taylor really didn’t remember any of the names.

“Would you like a tour of the facility before folks head in to start using the play room?”

“Um, yes. Thanks, Paul. Sorry, I’m just a little nervous.”

He led her through a door into a large open space scattered with all types of bondage equipment that she recognized from watching kinkstagram videos, as well as a few that she couldn’t even imagine how they might be used.

Paul followed her gaze. “Ah! That’s one of my favorites. Well… I suppose they’re all my favorite. Still, perhaps you should work your way up to that one—I don’t really recommend it for beginners.”

“What… I mean, how would a person actually… uh… attach to that?”

“Well, that goes around her neck, these are for her knees and elbows… wrists here and... ankles here… this part, of course, goes inside... and then you can attach toys to it in a few spots, or even fit a partner in there if they’re flexible.”

Taylor just stared wide eyed. “I just can’t imagine even one person fitting in between all those… parts!”

“I’m sure someone will want to use it tonight, so you’ll see it firsthand. Come on, I’ll show you the rest.”

Paul walked her around the room pointing out different devices, furniture, and toys, as well as more boring things like cleaning supplies, bottled water, and first aid.

“...And the bathroom is through that door. It’s uh... a mixed gender bathroom because…” He gestured vaguely towards the rest of the room.

“And lastly the showers,” he pointed at a door, “and the locker room. Clothes are required in the lounge, but they’re optional of course in the play room and everywhere else.”

Taylor nodded. It was a little surreal to be surrounded by bondage equipment having a casual conversation about it with a guy she only just met in person last week.

“So if we haven’t scared you off yet, let’s head back to the lounge so you can chat with the others, and if you’re still interested, we can see who wants to tie you up!” He grinned. “To be honest, they probably all want to be your first, so I doubt you’ll have any trouble finding a play partner!”

Taylor smiled, surprised to be this comfortable and relaxed after just a few minutes. “Thanks!”

Back in the lounge, it looked like a few more people had arrived. Honestly, she couldn’t remember who was still here from before and who had arrived during the tour. Everyone seemed to know each other. Some were already playfully fondling each other.

“Has Paul scared you off yet?”

“Quick! Somebody tie her up before she changes her mind!”

“Mike! You can’t say that! Honey, don’t mind him. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to.”

‘Mike’ looked embarrassed, “Sorry. She’s right. I joke around, but we really do take ‘consent’ pretty seriously here. And you’re allowed to change your mind at any time.”

Everyone nodded enthusiastically.

“Do you have any questions? Any concerns or thoughts you want to share?” someone asked.

“I don’t have any questions. I… I’m really gonna do this. I want to be tied up.”

“If you want to borrow my Mike, you can flog him for what he said.”

Mike nodded as if she’d suggested they share popcorn at the movies. “Yeah, absolutely—I’d be honored to be tied up and flogged by you!”

“Thanks, but I’d be more comfortable… um… that’s the wrong word. More… I’d rather be tied up than tie someone else up.”

Paul spoke up. “Speaking of which, does anybody want to do the honors for her? Taylor, who would you like to play with tonight?”

Taylor looked like a deer in the headlights. She looked around the room, then had an idea. She turned to Paul. “I don’t want to decide. I want that choice taken away… I mean, if that’s okay?”

One of the girls in the room applauded. “I like this one. She’s fun!”

“Hey Brit, give her to Mike. Make him work for his forgiveness!”

The group all seemed to think this was a good idea.

Paul held up his hand. “I still have to ask. Taylor, would you be okay with that?”

“I can’t believe I’m saying this—I’ve known you, Mike, for all of 3 minutes—but… yeah. Tie me up and whip me.”

Mike, Paul, Brit, and Taylor headed to the play room to decide where would suit them best. Other couples and triples filtered in and started heading to the locker room or different stations. Even though Mike was going to be doing the tying and whipping, Brit seemed to be choosing the spot.

“Ooh!” Brit suddenly perked up and walked over to a shelf covered with a random jumble of leather straps and pads. “How would you like to be a pet tonight?”

Paul nodded appreciatively.

Mike grinned. “Is that your kind of kink, Taylor?”

“Uh, what exactly does…” Taylor stopped. “You know what? Sure—yes. I want to be a pet.”

Paul smiled. “Then I’ll leave you to it. Have fun!”

Brit handed the jumble of straps to Mike. “You’re good at this, baby. Make me proud. And Honey?” She looked at Taylor. “I’m here to help you if you need anything. Just relax and have fun.”

Taylor looked at the two of them. “Thanks, both of you.”

Mike stepped forward and rested his hand gently on Taylor’s shoulder. “It’s okay to be a bit nervous, but I want you to enjoy this. You know what they recommend for stage fright, don’t you?”

Taylor shook her head.

Brit rolled her eyes. “Really, Mike?”

“No. What do they recommend?”

“If you’re nervous, just pretend the audience is naked.”

“Mike—anybody watching WILL be naked; Taylor, ignore him.”

“Brit, I’m devastated! You used to say I was funny!”

Taylor laughed. “Okay, okay. Thanks, you guys. Speaking of ‘naked,’ I’m probably still wearing too much for this next part. I’m going to put my clothes in a locker and come back.”

She headed across the room with a bounce in her step, but she almost chickened out when it came time to leave the locker room nude. She’d stripped down in the locker room at her gym before, but she’d never stepped out into the weights room in her birthday suit. Still, it really made no sense to try to be modest before a bondage session, so she took a deep breath and strode confidently out into the play room.

Brit and Mike were waiting there for her fully clothed. Mike was all smiles, with a visible bulge in his pants. “Welcome back!”

Brit noticed what Taylor was looking at and reached over to give Mike’s crotch a brief massage through his jeans. Mike shrugged. “Yeah, well—that’s what happens around here. Are you ready to begin?”

Brit took a step back. “I’m going to let Mike take over here. He’s going to take things nice and slow, explain everything to you, and make sure you’re comfortable with it.”

Mike stood a few steps away from her, holding up a leather cone-shaped part of the ‘harness thing.’ “This part is a bit like a knee-pad for you, but it forces you to keep your leg bent all the way, so your feet are up next to your ass.”

“Uh, well, actually... don’t tell me. I really don’t want to be comfortable with it… or… Hmm. Can you both do it? I’d like you to put me into those straps before I can really understand what’s going on. I want to be gagged, blindfolded, whipped and, well... used. And not really have a chance to resist—because I don’t want to.”

Mike looked back at Brit. Brit started laughing. “Hell yeah, we can do it fast and hard! Ha! Let me scheme with my boy for a moment.”

The two whispered, each occasionally looking back at Taylor standing there nude. At least the club kept the play room nice and warm.

“Alrighty. Mike’s going to grab some supplies from the toy chest. You,” she grabbed Taylor by both nipples, causing her to squeak in surprise, “are going to stand over here.”

Her grip was firm, and Taylor really had no choice but to follow along exactly where she was led. Brit leaned in close like she was going to kiss her. “You sound just like a mouse when you squeak like that—a horny little mouse. Now stand right here.”

She let go when they reached the corner of the room. Brit positioned her staring at the wall. “Put both hands on the wall and don’t move them until you’re told.”

Taylor could hear the sounds of metal buckles and leather straps behind her. Someone walked up behind her and gave her a big hug. She glanced over her shoulder—it was Mike. He wrapped a soft cloth around her head.

She couldn’t see a thing.

Next, Mike spoke up. “I have something for you. Reach back here so I can hand it to you.”

Taylor blindly reached behind her. Honestly, she was expecting to find his dick waiting behind her, but instead she encountered smooth silky cloth. It was a silk handkerchief?

While her arm was there, Mike grabbed hold of it. He reached around to grab her other wrist and pulled both of her hands together firmly behind her back. Someone stepped between Taylor and the wall and pinched Taylor’s nose shut. When she opened her mouth to breathe, a ball-gag was shoved in and strapped in place.

Brit’s voice came as a quiet whisper, lips gently brushing her ear. “That silk cloth in your hand is your safe-word. Hang onto it during the fun. Drop it in case of emergency. Don’t drop it by accident. I won’t mention it again.”

Then she was left standing there with nothing happening. Mike still held her wrists behind her back. She was blindfolded, gagged, helpless and naked in a room full of strangers. The anticipation was driving her crazy. Suddenly someone grabbed her ankles. She squeaked again in surprise, despite the gag.

“See, I told you she was a horny mouse!” It was Brit’s voice.

Then another set of hands grabbed her elbows. Mike still had her wrists, so that meant there were more than just Mike and Brit working on her. She squeezed the silk harder. She felt hands on her hips, her thighs, another set of hands grabbed her tits… how many people were holding her now? She didn’t know, but she was determined to stand there and hold that silk, no matter what happened.

Suddenly she was lifted off the ground, spun around and dropped into place as straps and buckles appeared on her out of nowhere. Before she even realized that something was happening, she was on her hands and knees, completely restrained. All of the hands on her were gone. Somehow, she had kept hold of the silk.

She was on the floor on her knees and elbows—not her hands, with her wrists secured by her shoulders, and her feet pointing up to the sky. She felt someone put a coarse leather hood, or helmet of some sort onto her head. They strapped it on tightly.

Mike was speaking kindly to her. “We don’t have a mouse hood, so for now you’re dressed up like a dog. We’re giving you a tail too, so now’s the time to object.”

Her position left her ass much higher than her shoulders, with no way to get herself out of the situation. Without any more warning, something slimy was pushed against her asshole and wiggled around. She squeaked again, and knew that she was going to be known here forever as the horny mouse. She tried to relax and let it in, but every movement made her tense up again. It felt huge. They would start to push it in, wiggle it, and pull it back, teasing her, building up a rhythm. Suddenly it was pushed all the way in. Her muscles involuntarily clenched around the narrowest part of it, holding the plug firmly in place. She felt a long soft tail hanging down. She wiggled and felt it swish between her legs. She had never been terribly interested in butt-plugs, but she had to admit that it felt sort of nice. And as a pet, she needed a tail.

Next, a collar was fastened around her neck.

She was so far beyond anything she had experienced in her life, that her brain just sort of… shut down. It felt strange and comfortable. There really wasn’t anything she could DO, and she didn’t know what to think, so, for the most part, she didn’t. It was a bit like dreaming.

She felt a gentle tugging on the collar, so she awkwardly crawled in that direction.

“Come on little mouse.” It sounded like Mike. “You’re such a good pet, we want to reward you!”

After some distance, the leash was unclipped from her collar. “Come on Mouse, over here.” Mike and Brit clapped their hands and called to her. “Come on, good-girl! Right over here.”

Mouse followed the sounds and got her hair scritched when she made it there. “Does our little Mousie want sex? Hmm? Sex? Yeah! Okay girl!”

Mike chuckled. “I suppose we could secure you in place so you don’t get away, but you’re never getting out of that pet harness on your own. And you don’t really want to get away, do you?”

“No, that’s right!” Britt added cheerfully. “You’re the little Mousie-pet who’s gonna get sex! And where would you go dressed up like that if you tried to run away? Anybody you met would just eat you up!”

In a more normal voice, she quietly added, “House rules: they’ll use a condom, just so you know.” Taylor tried to nod, but between the hood and the awkward angle, she wasn’t sure if Brit and Mike could see it.

“Are you going to squeak for us again, Mouse?” Then to someone else, “Do you think we can get her to squeak?” A few people chuckled. Apparently she had quite an audience.

She heard someone moving behind her. Suddenly, someone thrust his cock into her.

Yes, she squeaked. Taylor would have said that she screamed in surprise, but especially with the gag, it really did sound like a squeak. And she was getting used to being called Mouse.

The owner of the cock started thrusting. She had to work hard pushing back against his hips to keep from sliding across the floor. She could hear him grunting as his thrusting got faster. Suddenly she thought of it as a game: She wasn’t completely helpless—how quickly could she make him cum? She squeezed with all her might and upped the pace. A moment later he came, pushing hard against her, losing his rhythm and then slowing.

Brit called out “next!” and just after he pulled out there was another cock pumping into her. This one was a bit larger than the first, and the thrusting angle was different somehow. Whatever he was doing it felt good. In no time her orgasm washed over her. Just after that, her partner came too, and pulled out leaving her empty, thrusting back onto nothing. Immediately, she was filled again with yet another cock, this one narrower but longer. The owner pounded fast and strong. He came that way as well.

Today was the first first time in her life that she had ever been naked in front of strangers, and here she was, tied up and being fucked on her knees and elbows, looking for all the world like some perverted sex animal creature with a leather head and short thick leather legs. It had human tits that hung down, nipples brushing the floor when it splayed its legs apart. Above it’s longer back legs was a big human ass tightly gripping a long flowing tail. Almost hidden behind the tail was a juicy trembling pussy about to cum just from anticipation of the next dick. She waited. She couldn’t hear anyone moving. Had they left her? She really was about to cum without any more stimulation just from being stuck here like this!

Really… soon… oh God she was getting close! Closer… closer...

Out of nowhere, someone slammed a vibrator into her. She was already so close to cumming again that when the vibrator appeared, it happened immediately.

The moment the orgasm hit her and she clenched down on the vibrator, someone grabbed her tail and pulled hard, popping it out of her. She cried out in surprise and panic and pleasure and fear and a mix of overwhelming emotions and sensations that she couldn’t identify—but that afterwards, she was pretty sure had all been good.

—of course everyone thought her scream sounded like another squeak.

Then she was being held. The various toys and tools were detached and taken away while Mike hugged her tightly, reassuring her, telling her that she did great. She stayed there in his arms for a long time, slowly becoming Taylor again as Mouse calmed down and recovered. Someone brought her a bottle of water with a straw. After a time, when she knew she could speak without her voice trembling too much, she looked up at Mike, who was still holding her. “Thank you. For… everything. That was…” she trailed off.

Brit came and sat beside them. “How are you feeling, Taylor?”

“Mmmm. Wonderful. Can I just stay like this forever?”

Mike said “Yes” at the same time as Brit said “No.” They laughed.

“But I should point out,” Mike added, “that your comfy chair is starting to poke you, and is getting harder even now.”

Taylor hadn’t even thought about the fact that she was on his lap and they were both nude. She wiggled, and sure enough, he was pretty hard already. How long had it been since… “Mike?”

“Mm hm?”

“Were you one of the guys I had sex with tonight?”

“I was. You were wonderful.”

She looked out over the room, where the other partners were cuddling and recovering in their own ways. “Who else?”

Brit spoke up before Mike could answer. “We’ll never tell!”

Taylor thought about that for a moment. “Wow. I mean, thanks? That’s actually really hot. If I’m sitting in the lobby chatting with someone, I won’t know if I’ve fucked him or not… but he’ll know. That shouldn’t be surprising, I guess. I mean, I didn’t know who it was while it was happening, but I was wearing a blindfold and a leather hood. This is like… like tying up my mind instead of just my body.”

Brit just smiled.

Taylor thought about it for a while longer, then laughed. “That’s fucked up!”

She hugged Mike and Brit. “I’m so fucked up! Thank you! Oh my God, I SO need to come back next week!”

* * *

Wendy woke up in bed, lying comfortably under the covers, fully nude. Still a bit groggy, It took her a moment to figure out where she was and how she got there. She remembered the bondage session (wow!)... She remembered being held by Mike... Then she had a moment of panic when she thought she’d come home and left her clothes in the locker at the play-space! That woke her up enough to realize exactly who and where she was.

“I’m Wendy.”

“Yes, Miss Wendy.”

Wendy climbed out of bed and started pacing back and forth in the room.

“Okay, let me figure this out. So, I still feel like I’m Taylor… or, well yes, but I’m actually still Mouse… somehow. I was Taylor, but I’m still Mouse?”

Vincent smiled. This had gone well—perhaps better than he had expected. He had designed the character of Taylor to have all the fetishes that he wanted Wendy to have. Taylor was more comfortable being naked, whereas he’d never gotten Wendy to undress when she knew he was watching. She slept nude, but wriggled out of her pajamas after she was under the covers. At the moment, she either hadn’t noticed her nudity, or didn’t care. Her mind had accepted Taylor’s personality inside the sim, despite the differences—now that the sim was over, it might take a few minutes for her to recover. He couldn’t make permanent changes to Wendy’s personality this way, but some confusion and carry-over was typical after full-immersion sessions.

“I understand that a full immersion sim can be disorienting. Take your time, little mouse.”

“So does this mean I’m technically not a virgin any more? In the sim I already wasn’t… I mean Taylor already wasn’t a virgin. Although biologically this body still is… but I couldn’t still be Mouse right now if I hadn’t just…”

She shook her head to clear it. “I just can’t get over that it was ME in there! I mean… you put me in front of the warehouse to start the sim, but I’m the one who…” she shuddered. “I… made the choices. It was me, even though I didn’t know it was a sim.”

“Yes, Miss Wendy. The sim can place you in another world, or in another situation, but I cannot control what you choose to do.”

Not yet.

* * *

to be continued…