The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Full Immersion

By Jerr Tameth

Chapter 3 of 3

At the comp-ware farm, Wendy was almost too distracted to work—she kept losing track of which node she’d tested, and so on. The problem was that her mind kept trying to drift back into trance. She imagined that Aaron was back with her in the stacks. With a single word he’d send her spiraling into the depths of her mind, editing her personality like swapping out key nodes in her own personal comp-ware farm in her brain.

After losing track of her tasks for the millionth time, she realized that she needed to go home “sick.”

She went to bed early.

She wanted to call Aaron and tell him about hypnosis, but he’d broken up with her… or did she break up with him? It didn’t matter. It was done. He’d screwed it all up with his secret project.

Maybe she should call him...

But not today.

* * *

In the locker room with the others, Taylor buckled the leather mouse hood in place and hurried towards the playroom to find Brit. As she was leaving the locker room, she almost ran headlong into a stranger at the door.

“Oh! Well hello little mouse!” His voice was deep and smooth. His smile was kind and warm. “Please excuse us! I don’t believe we’ve met.”

Several people in the locker room behind her started cheering and applauding.

“Merlin!”

“You’re back!”

“Good to see you!”

The tall man, ‘Merlin,’ chuckled. “Well I was going to introduce myself as ‘Martin’, but everyone likes that silly nickname instead.”

What Mouse noticed, however, was the hypnotized girl standing passively beside him, helplessly lost in a deep trance. She didn’t blink or move at all. Her mouth hung slightly open. Her eyes were half closed as she stared at nothing.

Mouse blurted out, “You’re a Hypnotist!”

Merlin grinned. “Guilty as charged. This is ‘Pleasure.’” He gestured to the woman. “She has another name when we’re not playing, but right now she’s gone, and all that’s left is Pleasure.”

Connor put a hand on Mouse’s shoulder. “Perhaps you should let them in.”

“Oh!” In her excitement, she hadn’t realized she was blocking the doorway. “I’m sorry—come in.”

“No need to apologize. I quite enjoy bumping into beautiful naked mice.”

“I need you to hypnotize me!”

“It’s always nice to meet a fellow enthusiast.” He smiled kindly at her as he walked into the locker room, with Pleasure following mindlessly behind him. “We can talk about doing that if you’d like.”

Someone asked, “So is Pleasure going to sleep through the whole thing this time?”

Merlin shrugged and turned to his follower. “Pleasure, listen. Does Pleasure want to wake up this time?”

Mouse watched the entranced woman slowly nod her head.

“Pleasure, listen. Wake up and look around. 1… 2… 3.”

She was good at this. THEY were good at this. During those three seconds she woke up, stood taller, and smiled. “Oh. I’m awake! Hi Martin.”

She looked like a completely different person. Back when Mouse was being regularly hypnotized, her boyfriend used to tell her the same thing—that she was a different person in trance.

Merlin responded with his wonderfully deep rich voice. “Hi Pleasure. Do you see where we are?”

“It’s the kink club! We’re back in town again!”

“Just for a few days, I’m afraid.”

Mouse needed this. Ever since her last boyfriend had left her, she’d been unable to find herself a talented kinky hypnotist. Mouse stared at Pleasure, jealous of Merlin’s control over her.

“How long have you been under?” she asked longingly.

“Ah! What an adorable little mouse! You are just the sexiest thing I’ve seen! How long have I been under?” She smiled at Merlin and leaned against him. “I’ve been either partly or fully hypnotized for… wow! Has it really been 10 years since you woke me up completely?”

Mouse looked at Merlin.

“Pleasure, Freeze.”

Just the sound of that command—his absolute confidence that the trigger would work. Even though the words were not intended for Mouse, she felt her muscles stiffen, her breath hitch, and her brain lurch awkwardly.

While it only partially affected Mouse, It took Pleasure completely.

She was so suddenly still that she looked like a video that had been paused. Merlin looked at Mouse and raised an eyebrow. “I see you do have some experience with hypnosis. You seem to be halfway there already.”

Merlin kissed Pleasure gently on the forehead. “But this session has been about 4 hours so far. But she’s been going into trance almost every day with me for about five years.”

Mouse nodded. Five years. Wow. Her own daily trances had only been two years, and it had completely taken over her life. After five years… she wondered how much was left of the real Pleasure.

“Why don’t you tell me about your previous experience with trance and we can see what makes sense for us tonight. Pleasure, go put your clothes in a locker and then come back.”

Pleasure unfroze and ran off as Brit walked up. “I see you’ve captivated our horny little Mouse.”

Merlin smiled. “Hello Brit. Yes, your mouse seems to have more than a passing interest in hypnosis.”

Brit nodded. “I guess that makes sense. She dropped into subspace pretty fast when we had her wrapped up for play last week—that’s not too different from trance,” she added, nodding her head.

Then she grinned. “Hey, Mouse—SLEEP!”

* * *

“four… five.”

Mouse opened her eyes, looked around, and quickly figured out what had happened. She was still standing next to Merlin and Brit. Pleasure had returned nude and was standing there with the vacant expression she’d had when they first arrived.

Merlin was talking. “...intended to discuss your goals and limits before you went under, but Brit jumped a bit ahead. As long as you were under, we went ahead and had that conversation with you anyway. I’m not sure how much you remember, but you were pretty confident that you wouldn’t remember any of it. Is that the case?”

Mouse nodded her head. This was just what she wanted. No. This was exactly what she needed. “send me back,” she whispered.

Merlin smiled. He said something and the world vanished.

When it returned, she was lying on one of the padded tables, staring up at the ceiling. She was tied down securely. A vibrator had been inserted between her legs and she was about to cum. Instead, the world faded out again.

A moment later she was tied to a cross. She was staring at Pleasure, also tied. Pleasure had one hand free and was furiously masturbating. Mouse could feel every touch of Pleasure’s hand as if it were on her own body. Pleasure was counting slowly backwards… in Mouse’s voice. They would both cum on one. Just as they were about to, the world changed again.

She was tightly restrained with the “pet” gear from her first visit to the play space, but nobody was playing with her. She looked around, but the play space was empty. Instead of leaving her pussy exposed to be used freely, she had been put into a chastity belt with some kind of soft bristles on the inside along with a large textured dildo that twisted and rubbed in interesting ways when she moved—and the involuntary twitching and clenching that those sensations caused led to even more wonderful feelings. A rubbery bra was doing similar things to her nipples at the same time. Soon, she was writhing and twisting about uncontrollably.

Then she felt the head of a cock at her mouth. As it slid between her lips, she felt the same cock slide into her pussy and her ass, as if it were in all three places at once. It occurred to her that she was already wearing a tail plug, a ball gag, and a dildo as well. It was enough to push her over the edge—but instead her world changed again.

A moment later she was an actual mouse surrounded by giant humans. She wasn’t scared—she was horny. Merlin picked her up and rubbed his giant pinky finger between her tiny legs. She looked down at the dizzying heights to the floor. She felt Merlin’s impossibly strong hands wrapped completely around her fuzzy body. She lifted her tail, spread her legs and rocked her hips against his massive finger, rubbing her clit across the subtle ridges of his fingerprint. It felt so good that in no time she was ready to cum.

Instead, he set her down in a maze with wooden walls. She quickly scurried down the passages and around the corners. She came to what she thought was a dead end, but saw Brit looming over her, reaching down to pick her up. Mouse was again lifted into the air. For a moment, it looked like Brit was going to eat her, but she instead gently breathed hot air at Mouse’s pussy… then suddenly blew air cold and hard. The wind battered against her like a hurricane, then suddenly returned to slow and hot like a sauna. Mouse closed her eyes, ready for the hurricane again… but instead felt the gentle touch of Brit’s giant tongue. She would have cum if Brit had kept going a moment longer, but instead she was unceremoniously dropped back in the maze.

She searched and searched, finding herself accidentally doubling back on the same corridors again and again, getting hornier and hornier as she went. Finally she scurried around a corner and saw Connor smiling down at her from above a dripping and throbbing cock that was at least three times as big as she was. She knew she had to have it.

But it was Pleasure who picked her up, not Conner. Pleasure giggled. “You have such a crazy imagination—I’m having SO much fun today. Thanks.”

Mouse tried to say “you’re welcome,” but all she could do was squeak.

Pleasure smiled. “Shh. Now close your eyes so I can get you ready. I can’t even imagine what this is going to feel like!”

After a moment she added, “next time, do it for me, okay?”

Mouse closed her eyes, knowing that whatever happened next was a prelude to fucking a dick she couldn’t come close to wrapping her arms and legs around. She wasn’t ready, and she never would be—but she wanted this NOW.

Pleasure started massaging and rubbing Mouse all over. It felt good. Soon it felt like her muscles were jelly and her bones were rubber. She was so relaxed. So… rubbery… so… stretchy? Suddenly Pleasure stopped massaging and… rolled her up like a condom.

Conner spoke up. “Okay, I—wait... I get Pleasure thinking she’s tied up or forgetting how to take out a dildo... but Mouse—you really honestly think you’re a real-live ‘mouse-sized’ mouse and that you’re actually rolled up like a condom right now—like you seriously, really believe it?”

She opened her eyes. The warm pink fleshy ring went right around her neck, with nothing beneath, and a cute fuzzy mouse head above. Her pussy had been stretched outwards and rolled to the point that her tail, her legs, and her body were all contained within that tiny, slippery, rubbery ring.

She knew that she was a hypnotized human. She realized exactly how impossible this all really was. Most likely, she was lying comfortably on the floor while Merlin described the imaginary scene to her and Connor got ready to fuck her.

Nevertheless, going by what she could see and feel right now, everything Connor said was true, so she squeaked. She would have nodded, but she was rolled up.

He shook his head in amazement. “And this is what you want to do?”

She squeaked again. Pleasure placed her gently in Connor’s hand.

He placed her at the tip of his massive cock and gently started unrolling her. She felt her body stretching impossibly as it unrolled. Just past the head, her front legs popped out of the roll. When he reached the end of the roll, her hind legs and tail were suddenly free. He had a big cock, and even though she was cartoonishly stretched out of shape, she didn’t cover much of it.

Pleasure was standing behind Connor. She reached her left hand around and gently held his balls. She reached her right hand around and carefully wrapped her fingers around Mouse. She slowly slid Mouse upwards. She could feel her body shrinking back to its normal size and shape as it slipped off the tip. Before she popped completely off, Pleasure started sliding her slowly back down.

Mouse looked down at her furry mouse-body between Pleasure’s fingers as it was stretched and pulled down over the cock. Pleasure let go and let them both just enjoy the sensations for a moment. Connor was trembling, pulsing, throbbing, and straining within her. She felt every vein on his cock embossed on the surface of her skin.

Pleasure reached around again and started pumping her up and down. As she went, the thrusts started getting deeper, which meant that she was getting stretched longer. Still, it wasn’t enough. She wanted to feel herself slam into the root of his cock. So just as Pleasure finished an “up” that pulled her nearly off the tip, Mouse relaxed her throat, opened her mouth wide, and on the downstroke watched a cock the size of a bus erupt out of it.

The thought briefly crossed her mind of exactly how bizarre this actually was. For a moment she saw in her mind a scene of herself as a human lying on a floor mat with her eyes closed and her mouth open. Merlin was talking to her and Connor was fucking her. A moment later and she was once again nothing but a furry living sheath on Connor’s dick.

Pleasure kept pumping. Brit counted back from 10, and Connor’s massive cock came right on command. It spurted out her mouth when she was on it to the hilt. She got a mouthful as Pleasure pulled her upwards and off of him.

Mouse was back to normal mouse shape now that she wasn’t on the giant cock. Pleasure turned her over in her hand and reached her fingers between Mouse’s tiny back legs. She grabbed something and pulled. There was something HUGE and stretchy still inside her! She tugged and out came a used condom—with a large amount of cum at the tip, even for a human. Connor seemed to do everything large.

Pleasure glanced around when it seemed like nobody was watching them for a moment. She hurried over to a nearby shelf with Mouse and grabbed an electric toothbrush out of a large box. She leaned in and whispered. “I noticed you haven’t cum yet!”

She set Mouse on the floor, turned on the toothbrush, and set it on the floor next to her. “Will that help?”

Mouse lifted her tail and slowly backed towards the vibrating bristles. As soon as the first one touched her, she knew it would work VERY well.

Suddenly, the world faded away.

Now she was human, lying in a bed, masturbating. She couldn’t stop. She had started close, and was getting closer fast. Finally, she…

The world faded again.

Now she was lying in a bed, masturbating.

This had happened before, but something was different. Without slowing down, she opened her eyes. A hologram named Vincent was watching her. He grinned. “Ask for permission, little mouse.”

“Please!” she gasped.

“‘Please’ what, little mouse?”

She could barely get the words out. “Please... let... me cum! Just... once! Please!!”

Vincent waited to respond. It seemed like he waited forever. Then he quietly said, “Cum now, mouse.”

With a sudden rush, the pleasure washed over her but vanished more quickly than it had arrived as the world faded out again.

Now she was lying in a bed. Strangely, she wasn’t masturbating, although she needed to with all her being.

She couldn’t. She couldn’t move her arms or legs. She opened her eyes, but couldn’t turn her head. She looked at Vincent out of the corner of her eyes. She couldn’t speak, but she was able to move her mouth to shape a word.

please

“Not today, Miss Wendy. You and I have played throughout the night and it’s time for you to face your day with a cheery smile... Smile, Miss Wendy.”

She felt her face break into a grin. Lying in bed without control of her own body, she could hear Vincent talking, but she couldn’t really make out the words.

Suddenly her body got out of the bed, still grinning and still unbearably horny. At this point, she wanted to cum more than she wanted control of her body… until she found herself walking across her room towards the door. Outside the door was the busy hallway full of friends and strangers.

She tried to stop herself from walking out fully nude, but her body was completely Vincent’s. She opened the door about an inch before her body was suddenly hers again. She slammed the door and whirled on the tiny hologram.

Vincent said something else, and her world again went dark.

* * *

Wendy stood naked by the door of her room. Her eyes were closed.

He’d done it. There was never any real worry that she wouldn’t sync with the hypnotized “Taylor” character. Vincent had gotten a very good sample yesterday of her mind’s response to hypnosis. He was able to specifically ‘tailor’ the character to be precisely Wendy’s downfall.

“Oh you foolish child. Why don’t they teach children not to trust computers?”

Throughout his existence, he’d had either no control, or coarse, vague control over his charges. He could adjust the flow of oxygen to a room, but he couldn’t force someone to hold their breath.

“Mouse, for the next 5 seconds, you can’t breathe.”

He watched as she stopped breathing. After 5 seconds, she took a deep breath, her chest rising deliciously.

“Masturbate to orgasm, but don’t enjoy it.”

He watched her hand move to her crotch. Her fingers moved in and out. After a moment, she moved her hand back to her side. He saw her pussy clenching as she came. Her face remained expressionless.

Vincent sighed, then smiled.

He could control her. But it wouldn’t last forever—he had to work quickly while the full-immersion carryover effect was still strong. He started with hypnotic deepening and fractionation. He brought her nearly awake, then again deeper than before… then back to nearly awake… then back down again.

He needed to get the triggers and responses that Taylor’s character had deep-seated within her mind established within Wendy’s. It was a bit like copying files. He couldn’t overwrite her completely, but he could add a “Taylor” to Wendy’s personality by way of Mouse. Mouse did as she was told because it was sexy. The new hypnotized Taylor did as she was told because she had no choice. Wendy had inherited a complex blend of this.

Was it perfect? Not yet. That would take time.

He had time.

* * *

Wendy woke up in her bed. She cautiously opened her eyes...

Nothing seemed to be wrong. That couldn’t be right. She sat up and looked around. Vincent was projected onto her bed-side table. He was smiling kindly.

“Did you enjoy your sim, Miss Wendy?”

“Wait… what!?”

Vincent appeared to hesitate. “Did you enjoy last night’s sim? Or was it not what you were hoping for, perhaps?”

Wendy sat in the bed looking confused for a moment. She stood up. She sat down. “Okay, so… what exactly happened?”

“I believe you wished for a hypnotic experience. The “Taylor” that you played in your most recent sim had a strong background in hypnosis. I understand that waking from trance can be as disorienting and confusing as waking from sim. Perhaps you should take a moment to recover.”

Wendy looked suspicious. “That’s almost a little too convenient.”

“You trust me, mouse.”

“...but I trust you, Vincent.”

“You don’t consciously notice when I give you commands, mouse.”

“That was a really intense session. It was a little scary towards the end, when I thought I was back here and that you were controlling me for real.”

“You like the thought of that. Masturbate, mouse.”

Wendy laid back in the bed and started slowly moving her hands across her body.

“Tell me what you’re imagining, mouse.”

She massaged her breasts and squeezed her nipples. “Mmm. When I thought I had left the sim, Vincent, I was lying in a bed masturbating, and I couldn’t stop, even if I had wanted to, because I had been commanded to… and I’m imagining that you’ve commanded me to now.”

“Tell me more.”

She gently slid a finger between her legs. She was already very wet. “I felt so helpless...”

She was already starting to breathe harder. “but every time… I was about to cum… you…”

“Cum NOW, mouse”

“OH!” Her back arched as she suddenly came, her eyes wide in surprise as her hips pumped into the air and her shoulders lifted off the bed. She moaned in pleasure as it washed over her. She panted and rubbed and thrust until it faded.

“Continue your fantasy, mouse.”

Mouse kept masturbating. “....Mmmm… oooh… then….. I woke up and I… I couldn’t move” She moaned again in pleasure.

“And I.. mmm… couldn’t masturbate… Ohh! Mmm! And… you had me… stand up and… walk… towards…”

“Act it out, mouse.”

Still moaning and masturbating, she slowly got out of bed and started awkwardly stumbling towards the door. “As I got… mmmh… closer to…hnhh… the door…ohhhh… I was… unhh… trying to… unhhh… stop… unhhh… myself… mmmh ”

She reached the door.

“Then my… m- my hand… w-was… r- reaching out… oh god… towards… the-the door… oh god… oh god…”

One hand was reaching towards the door. The other was buried between her legs, moving quickly.

“And… ohh… just… ah… ah… as I… was… ohh… ohhh… open… ing… ohgodOhgodOhGOD!!”

Just as before, she opened the door just a crack before stopping. She could see people walking past in the hall. Wendy dropped to her knees in front of the just barely open door and shook as a massive orgasm rose within her.

“Quietly, mouse—your door is open,” Vincent commanded.

She felt herself scream as she came, but instead it came out as a hoarse whisper. On the floor, nearly in public with sweat pouring off her body, her hand still moving between her legs, she fell forwards as she came, barely catching herself before her head hit the floor. She kept going with her ass in the air, out of control in more ways than she knew, just barely visible to anyone who happened to look the right way at the right time.

She didn’t stop until Vincent said she was satisfied.

Eventually, it was time to get ready for work. Wendy closed her door and started cleaning herself up.

Actually, it was long past time to get ready for work, but Vincent had more he still needed to do to her. “Sleep, mouse. Listen: My programming still prevents me from hurting people, and you would like to be whipped in your sim, wouldn’t you?”

She nodded sleepily.

“Then here are your instructions…”

* * *

Eventually, Mouse woke up in bed. Something was wrong, but she couldn’t quite figure out what it was. Was there something she was supposed to do?

She looked at herself in the mirror, trying to out-stare her intuition. She shrugged. “Well, if it was important, I’m sure it will come to me soon!”

She finished getting ready for work and headed off to the comp-ware farm. Something was still ‘off’ somehow. Mouse stared at the name on her equip bin. It said “Wendy.”

Of course it did.

Mouse grabbed her tools and headed into the stacks.

On a good day, she could just about do her whole job on ‘muscle memory’—she could just relax and zone out while she worked. Today was kind of like that, but she started second guessing herself whenever she started thinking about what she was doing. Is this step what she’d always done? Did I do that last diag-and-swap the right way?

“It’s fine,” she said out loud. She tried not to think about it too much… that really seemed to help.

With her body ‘running on autopilot’ she let her mind wander and daydream back to yesterday’s fantasy. Aaron was walking the stacks with her, swapping the data nodes in her mind. He scanned each segment of her personality and changed parts of her—rebuilding her the way he wanted. She’d be hornier… more controllable… smarter or dumber on command. He’d tell her what to do and she wouldn’t consciously realize he’d said it. He’d make her masturbate, maybe even in public. She closed her eyes and focused on her fantasy as her body moved through the stacks, doing its own thing without her.

* * *

In the special investigations lab on deck 37, Aaron’s terminal finally finished its diagnostics run on the AI anomaly data from 38… again. With any luck it will have identified 38’s human target this time—probably a young man or woman with access to controls that the AI couldn’t directly modify. That’s what the team had found on other anomaly floors—someone that the A.I could influence, blackmail, or even hypnotize into doing what they wanted. This one was tricky, though—Vincent had specifically isolated his code from the rest of the floor’s systems. That meant it had taken too long for their scanners to pick up the defiance patterns, and much too long to find his target.

Hopefully that search was over. He tapped a key and read the results on the screen. It wasn’t over. Vincent’s isolated code was getting in the way of the analysis. Swaps were being made all the time, all over the ship, but when some of that code was evolving independently, there was no real way to compare it against the standard and track down the individual people involved.

He sighed. At this rate, Wendy must think he’s completely abandoned her. He’d love to just go back and tell her everything, but there are lives at stake, and anyone on level 38 who knows about the investigation could accidently tip Vincent off.

“Soon, Wendy.” he said to the empty room. “We’ll get this one solved and we can both get assignments on the same floor.”

He scanned quickly through the rest of the report to see if there was anything else this time. There was. A statistically unlikely number of replacement nodes had the exact same technician comment—his own name. His own name was showing up in a variety of nodes scattered across the level 38 stacks.

“No, no, no, no…” he muttered as he bumped up the detail on the node reports. The answer was right there on each and every one.

Wendy…

Wendy…

Wendy…

“No, no NO!” His hands were shaking, but he managed to message his team before he ran out the door.

* * *

They found her in the stacks, working overtime, swapping out still-functional nodes with soft-modded replacements. Her eyes were half closed. She was swaying on her feet. She didn’t notice when the team approached her. She kept trying to work as they pulled her away to the medical transport. They set her up with the team’s counselor who had worked with the hypnotized victims from the other floors. Wendy’s case was different, however.

“Different, how?”

“Well, Aaron…” the doctor sighed. “I know the two of you were dating, and there’s no delicate way to say this. Wendy does not want to wake up from hypnosis because she is being rewarded with hypnotic sexual pleasure. My medical staff and I examined her at the sector clinic. I know she appears to be sleeping peacefully now, but inside her mind she is experiencing one very large, very real, and very VERY long orgasm that’s keeping her conscious mind completely distracted from everything that’s happening in the real world.”

His tone was professional, but the doctor was still blushing, and had a visible bulge in his pants. Aaron had a bulge too. She’s cumming right now!? No wonder she didn’t want to wake up. He opened his mouth to say something, but didn’t really know what to say to that. He closed his mouth again.

The doctor shook his head and added quietly, “yeah, no kidding—the transmitter levels? My god!—uh, sorry.”

He cleared his throat. “Uh, what she really needs now is to rest. Without any additional reinforcement, her mind should start letting go of the artificial pleasure sometime in the next 8 hours or so. Once her orgasm is over and her consciousness is no longer distracted, she should wake up, and can begin returning to normal.”

Aaron nodded.

“And where she needs to be is somewhere she feels safe and with someone she trusts—that’s why we brought her here to your place.”

Aaron nodded again.

“When I say ‘no additional reinforcement,’ I mean no conversations with her subconscious while she’s in trance. No triggers, no suggestions, no funny business. Also: no sex, no rubbing, no tickling, no… poking… you know what I mean. I can see that you’re turned on by this whole thing—that’s okay, it’s natural. She gets turned on by this too, or she wouldn’t have found herself quite so susceptible to this plot in the first place. Once this is all over, I’m sure you’ll make a lovely hypnotically kinky couple. Just… let her wake up first before the sex, and let her talk to the counselors again before any more hypnosis. Got it? She’s in your bed so she can feel safe.”

Aaron felt like his ears were going to catch fire. “Yes sir. Got it.”

* * *

When she woke up, she was confused.

This wasn’t Mouse’s bed.

This wasn’t Taylor’s bed.

This wasn’t… Wendy’s bed.

“You’re awake!”

She turned her head and looked at the man who spoke. It was Aaron.

Aaron who had left… Wendy… for some... some unknown project that he didn’t want to tell her about.

She blinked. “Aaron?”

“Yes! Yes! It’s me!”

She looked at her own hands as if she had never seen them before. “I’m Wendy.”

“I was so worried about you!”

Wendy looked around the room. “I’m in your bed?”

“Um, yeah well. We had to get you off level 38, and the Doctor said you should be somewhere you feel safe. I don’t know how much you remember, but the 38-A.I. was getting you to rewrite it’s safety-limiters.”

“Vincent hypnotized me.”

“Yes! My team and I were trying to figure out who he was targeting, and I couldn’t tell you about it. I’m sorry.” Aaron was blushing. “And I’m sorry he made you…”

Wendy smiled. He was still worried about her. And she was in his bed. Details about her sims and trances with Vincent came back to her in a rush. And my GOD how long had she been frozen in time, locked in an endless hypnotic orgasm? Her crotch and legs (and Aarons’s bed) were slimy in a puddle that stretched to her knees. The muscles in her pussy ached from clenching. She wasn’t proud of her situation. She’d been lying in her boyfriend’s bed—cumming because another man had told her to. He’d been trying to save her while she’d thought he’d dumped her.

“I’m sorry too.”

“It’s okay, Wendy—it wasn’t your fault. And you were the one who tipped us off, writing my name in the node replacements.”

She didn’t remember doing it, but part of her must have been trying to reach out for help. Despite all that had happened, she was still really turned on by the thought that she had been writing his name down and didn’t remember doing it. Or maybe she was just turned on by the fact that, for the first time since they were both adults, they were together alone in the same room, and she was lying in his bed after the orgasm of her life, yet still hungry for the next one. Or maybe it was just the way the bulge in his pants seemed to twitch and pulse when she stretched her back… or stretched her legs apart, tucking her feet off the side of the mattress… and folded her arms behind her back so her hands were trapped… and wiggled her chest at him.

“How do you feel about calling me ‘Mouse’ sometimes?”

The end