The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Frank & Jessy — Collar Play

[Chapter 3]

While the following work week passed by, Frank’s feelings were changing from fear of revenge to curiosity and back to fear as the weekend came closer. He was pretty sure that she would be meaner than him when in control. Not because she is meaner in general, but usually both of them tend to exaggerate revenge sessions with new toys. Only this time it’s by far the most powerful toy they ever had, not comparable to the usual stuff they play with. Possibilities are nearly unlimited. He knew Jessy had plenty of time during the week to come up with some mean predicaments. She had the advantage of both knowing the collar’s capabilities and experiencing them first-hand. Frank seriously thought about how to evade wearing the collar on the weekend. Could he convince her to wear it again? No chance. Could he somehow try to postpone the collar play to the next weekend? Maybe by inviting her to a short vacation? She would never agree. Playing sick? There would be a little chance of success, but he is a bad liar and if she would figure it out, her punishment would be without mercy. No, there will be no way around it. He tried to embrace it, focusing on his curiosity and arousal, oppressing the anxiety. During the dinner on Friday evening, Frank’s plan was to get some insights on Jessy’s mood and plans.

Frank:

“What do you think about going on a short trip this weekend? Maybe some wellness hotel close to the ocean?”

Jessy:

“Seriously? I could punish you for the question alone.”

Frank:

“Never mind. I was just kiddin’.” Frank was not, but he realized it was a bad idea to ask, though he already neglected this option before due to zero chance of success.

Jessy:

“Looking forward to wear the collar tomorrow?”

Frank:

“Of course, I’m incredibly curious!” which was just the half of the truth—or maybe only a third of it.

Jessy said “Is that so?” and grinned. She asked “What is the feature you are most curious about?”

Frank noticed that the conversation was not running in the direction he wanted. He was sure this was kind of a trick question, resulting in an extra mean treatment using the feature he chose. Of course, he was most eager about rewards and forced orgasms. He knew from their “debriefing” conversations that this was the most intense part for her, but also the most torturous. He decided to mention something more neutral to avoid making things worse.

Frank:

“The freeze mode. You know I’m a fan of total immobilization—can’t imagine how this will feel without being in strict bondage.”

Jessy:

“Interesting. I’ve expected something different.”

Frank:

“What are you planning for tomorrow?” Dumb, awfully subtle question—Frank was not expecting any revealing answers.

Jessy:

“I don’t want to spoil it for you, but be sure that there will be surprises.”

This was not really helpful for Frank to calm down. However, despite all anxiety he was also getting more aroused by the outlook of being totally under Jessy’s control. Jessy added:

“What do you think about the following for today: I’ll make us two smoothies now for dessert and afterwards we’re going to the bedroom to start with some heavy petting and see where it leads.”

Frank:

“Sounds like a plan!”

Jessy went mixing the smoothies while Frank was cleaning the table. Soon she finished and held two green drinks in her hand.

Frank:

“Oh no, did you put spinach in these? You know I like them only with fruits.”

Jessy:

“Don’t complain, drink! I promise you’ll need the extra vitamins over the weekend.”

Frank did as he was told because she was right, he knew it’ll be a hard weekend. He wasn’t sure if a smoothie would really be that much of a help, but it could not hurt either. They moved to the bedroom and instantly started to kiss. With increasing arousal his anxiety seemed to vanish completely. The imagination of what to come on the next two days made him really horny now. They both took off their clothes and continued with impassionate kissing on the bed. Frank wondered it if would finally result in sex, because usually Jessy does not want him to come before play weekends. Well, with the collar she will have control about his arousal levels anyway, so he thought he may get the chance. Few minutes later Frank was kissing her breasts, but something felt odd. He experienced a strong tiredness—and felt a little dizzy, too. He stopped with the kisses and tried to sit up, but failed.

Jessy:

“Are you OK, honey?”

Frank:

“Within seconds, I became totally tired. Really strange, never had this before.”

Jessy:

“Then I suggest you should sleep right now. It’ll be a hard weekend and I need you fully relaxed.”

Frank was already fighting to focus his thoughts:

“It’s 8 a.m., way too early to sleep.” The tiredness kept increasing, soon he would no longer be able to stay awake. Frank started to panic due to this strange sensation coming out of nowhere.

Jessy:

“Pssssssst. Calm down. Don’t try to fight. Time to sleep for you now. Just relax and dream of tomorrow.”

“Jessy, what have you[…]” he said before he felt asleep.

When Frank regained consciousness, the world was dark and silent. It was a total absence of light and noise. He was not able do anything but thinking. Was he awake? Was this only some strange dream? “It must be a dream”, he thought. He had only distant memories of what happened last evening. Dream or not, it must be Saturday—the day where he had to wear the collar. He got lost in thoughts what may happen today. Fearful, but certain that Jessy won’t do him any harm. At least no permanent harm.

Suddenly, he became extremely aroused as he never was before. He also noticed that he got a strong erection. It was an overwhelming feeling. His thoughts were now only focusing on the desire for getting sex and an orgasm. A subjective eternity later, he first felt warm, wet and tight flesh around his penis, then a certain weight on his thighs. He was being fucked. Before that, he was sure about being in a dream, but now this felt so real. While relentlessly being fucked, he pretty soon came to the edge of an orgasm. He was waiting for it, craving for it. No other thought was possible, but he did not come. Instead, he was being fucked harder and harder while already on the edge. Similar to the aroused state before being fucked, it felt again like an eternity—but this time it was a lot worse. His balls seemed to explode soon as they were already in violent pain. Eventually, the fucking stopped and certain ambient noises reached his ear. Then there was a well-known voice…

Jessy:

“Good morning honey. I know you are awake so listen carefully. You must be confused right now, so I will give you the facts. I’m in control now and there is no way for you to escape. You are already wearing the collar, lying on the bed in loose freeze mode. You are also in orgasm denial mode, blind and on an arousal level of 60%. Being deaf was just removed—I guess you noticed it. You are asking yourself how? Well, remember the smoothie? I added two extra strong sleeping pills. I knew their effect would wear off after about 8 hours, so I kept you sleeping with the collar’s sleep mode. Why? I liked the scenario that you’re waking up with no idea what is going on. In addition, the obedience mode will be available already this afternoon, giving me some more flexibility in play. I’m going to take a shower right now. You’ll have to wait for my return but I’ll keep you busy so it won’t get boring.”

collar deaf were the last words Frank heard. This wasn’t a dream, it was reality. He was fully at the mercy of her now. She drugged him? She never did that before. They also don’t have sleeping pills at home, she must have obtained them only for this purpose. He started a little to panic, but it was pointless. Though he was still feeling his body, he was neither able to move nor speak. His muscles simply did not respond to the commands of his brain. He tried to change his breathing frequency, but it looked like this was controlled by the collar either—it just worked automatically and he had no option to influence it. All at once, a wave of pleasure was running through his body ultimately forcing him to focus on his arousal again. It felt absolutely awesome; building up over the whole body, but resulting in an extreme pleasure focusing in his penis. Due to the length it must have been a reward level 1 or 2 he thought. It was already a very strong sensation, he wondered how a level 10 would feel. There was no further time to think as the next wave of pleasure hit him just a few moments later. This is what she meant with “keep you busy”, it must be some auto reward program granting him rewards in a certain frequency, maybe with a random touch. The next reward followed and it was even stronger and longer. It took more time to build up and the final pleasure lasted for seconds. It felt like it was pushing him over the edge, but the orgasm was suppressed by the collar. No matter what will happen, he would not be able to come except Jessy had scheduled it in the current program. He was sure she did not as tease and denial is one of her favorite games. These thoughts vanished soon as the multiple rewards really kept him busy as promised. He wasn’t able to think of anything else. His arousal and the relentless waves of pleasure nearly drove him insane. He totally lost track of time, but hours seemed to pass by until the rewards stopped. Also, the pressure of arousal decreased a little, he guessed she had reduced his arousal level to 50% or below. It was still very strong but a little relief compared to before. Then it became light. Sounds reached his ear and he felt he was able to move again. It took some time until he could see Jessy through the dazzling light. She was looking beautiful as always, wearing a tight shiny spandex legging and a crop top. Frank carefully sat up. Though he was mentally exhausted from the ride, his body felt quite refreshed. No surprise with all his muscles fully relaxed for hours.

Jessy:

“Hey, welcome back. Sorry for leaving you alone so long, but I had to prepare a few things. I hope you enjoyed the time. You will now go the bathroom, clean your teeth, take a shower, shave your beard and genital area, put on your transparent latex catsuit and meet me in the living room. Understood?”

Frank tried to answer, but it looked like he still was not able to speak. It felt really strange. He could move his mouth and tongue, but he was not able to create any vocal noise. He just nodded.

Jessy:

“Good. Don’t be surprised that you are still muted. You kept me silent most of the day and I’ll enjoy to return the “favor”. And I really hate it when you are singing in the shower.” she grinned. “Do you agree with that?”

Frank quickly thought about it, but he assumed that any other response then nodding would result in a form of punishment, so he nodded again.

Jessy:

“Then go now and be thoroughly. I’m sure you don’t want to disappoint me today.”

Frank did as Jessy told him. He noticed on his way to the bathroom that it was already 11 a.m., so Jessy either waked him late or it was really hours for him lying on the bed. He tried to perform all requested tasks to Jessy’s utter satisfaction. As he still was extremely horny, he also tried to masturbate—but it was pointless. He was on the edge very fast, but there was no chance to reach the goal. He already had that kind of a pressure pain in his balls and he assumed it would get a lot worse over the day. He reviewed some possible options on how to get rid of the collar, but they all seemed to be futile and would make things only worse for him. Also, he was wondering about the availability of the obedience mode. The required time for it can vary from host to host, but it should be ready within the next hours. After he put on the latex catsuit, he went to the living room where Jessy was sitting on the couch.

Jessy:

“That took ages, you better have been precise with following my orders! Now stand before me, spread your legs and put your arms on your back.” After Frank executed the order, Jessy uttered a collar freeze and he remained frozen solid. “I really like that—both the power and the current view.”

Frank was now experiencing the regular freeze mode for the first time. In difference to the loose freeze mode while lying on the bed, he really noticed his muscles working to keep the position. Fortunately, he was in quite a neutral position right now. He imagined that it would get really annoying over time when activated in the “wrong” position. Frank motionlessly watched Jessy standing up and walk over to him. She touched him everywhere and Frank really enjoyed it. She opened the crotch zipper and pulled out his already hardened penis. She caressed it and went back to the couch just watching him. Though he was incredibly aroused, his penis went limp after 15 minutes of standing frozen like a statue.

Jessy:

“Always the same with male body. Though you are still aroused, your body does not keep up with your will. Let me show you the harden feature.” Jessy tapped on the remote and Frank immediately felt a very strong erection arising. “That was already useful while I used you this morning. I really like this feature—and if I would have to guess I would say it increases the size a little bit. collar unmute How do you feel?”

Frank:

“My balls are hurting. I really need to come soon.”

Jessy laughing:

“You don’t really think I’ll allow this, don’t you?”

Frank:

“Later maybe?”

Jessy:

“Tomorrow maybe, but only if you don’t misbehave.”

Frank:

“Tomorrow? Really, I can’t stand it anymore. It really […]” but Jessy said collar mute before he could finish his sentence, followed by a collar arousal level 60. Frank would die for an orgasm right now. He could not imagine that a higher arousal level would increase his craving. He already felt he was being on the maximum possible.

He watched Jessy walking behind the couch. She picked something up from the floor and carried it around the couch. He recognized it as their facesitting box. It was leather padded on the top with a hole for the face. Inside, it was soft padded as well and it had three crank levers. Two to fixate the head from both sides with padded clamps and one to lift the bottom pillow so that the face was pressed into the hole—or whatever is above the whole. Jessy put the box in the corner of the of the couch.

Jessy:

“You know what I want you to do. Unfortunately, the obedience mode is not ready yet. I’ll unfreeze you now, you will walk over to the couch, lay down and put your head in the box. Don’t do something stupid.” collar unfreeze

Unwillingly and slowly, Frank followed the order. He knew it will get a rough ride, as Jessy usually enjoys very extended facesitting sessions which make him horny as hell. Only that this time he is already beyond that point. As soon as he laid in position, Jessy froze him again. She put some in-ear headphones in his ears and used the levers to lock his head into position. Though he could not move anyway, this ensured herself a most comfy position. She opened Frank’s mouth widely using her hands. Frank tried to close it again, but his own muscles kept it open. Then Jessy dropped her legging and underpants and took a seat—her vulva perfectly covered his mouth and nose.

It was an awesome experience. Her scent filled his nose and her juices his mouth. He desperately tried to lick her, but he could not move his tongue. After a few seconds he noticed that his body had stopped breathing. Her covering of his mouth and nose was nearly air-tight. He started to panic—did she know what she was doing? He had no chance of drawing attention and started to suffocate soon. Just in time, she moved a little bit and allowed him to breathe through the nose. His body automatically took a deep breath, filling his lungs with air again. Jessy carried on to change her position multiple times, smothering Frank and granting him some air alternately. He assumed she was using the remote to check his health and stress level. His horniness was unlimited now, with all the scent and juices, not able to move and being smothered.

Then he heard a “Frank lick me slowly” over the headphones. He could not resist this command and started to lick. The obedience mode must be active now, earlier than he expected. It felt really strange with his tongue moving and no chance to stop it. Not that he wanted to stop, it felt really good to please Jessy. As there was no further command, he continued to lick for a very long time. Jessy seemed to enjoy this slow-going pace. He wondered how she could stand this without getting too horny too soon. Then he heard “Frank lick faster” and he automatically increased the speed and strength. Frank was wondering if it would be possible to get a muscle ache in the tongue—if so, he surely would get one after this session. It really tired him out. The command “Frank suck it” reached his ears and he started to suck her passionately. It took not much time and Jessy came. Frank heard “Frank swallow everything, then stop and keep your mouth wide open”, so he started to swallow all the juices—in parallel, a high-level reward seemed to build up inside him. It took a very long time to rise, but also the final sensation lasted for a while. It was awesome, but unfortunately it further increased the pain in his balls and his need for relief.

This was by far not the end. Jessy repeated the whole procedure four times. Frank experienced lying there and being smothered, followed by endless licking, then sucking, swallowing and a heavy reward without the desired orgasm—again and again. When Jessy finally seemed to have enough, Frank was totally exhausted. This time both mentally and physically. Jessy stood up and released Frank’s head from the clamps. She ordering him to kneel in front of the couch. Frank had no other option then to follow this order, his body was moving in position while Jessy was putting on her clothes again.

Jessy:

“Ah, that was great. How do you feel?—collar unmute

Frank:

“I am totally done. I thought you said you never want to have any orgasm again?”

Jessy tapped on the remote and a heavy pain flowed through Frank’s body. It was hard to describe, but it reminded him of a shock collar, only that he felt the pain in every cell of his body. Frank yelled and moaned.

Jessy:

“What an impertinent answer. If you don’t show adequate respect to me, you’ll have to experience higher levels of the punishment mode.”

Frank wanted to avoid this at any cost. “I sincerely apologize for this, my goddess!”

Jessy:

“It’s OK. I know I gave you a hard time—but you pleased me well. It was almost four hours. Let’s see what you really think. Frank answer—Did you enjoy yourself pleasing me?”

Frank almost forgot about the truth feature, but before he could think about it, his body answered:

“I love it. I’m addicted to the taste and scent of your pussy and can’t get enough. Only my own arousal and the painful desire for an orgasm distracted my mind.”

Jessy:

“Fair enough. Maybe tomorrow I’ll allow you to please me again. I had enough satisfaction for today, so we both will have a relaxed evening. I’m just wondering how you’ll have to spend the night. The sleep mode might be too easy for you, maybe I put you in the loose freeze mode and keep you busy with rewards over the night. What do you think?”

Frank:

“Please, I beg you. Don’t do this to me.”

Jessy:

“I think it’s a great idea. I really wonder if you will fall asleep or if you’ll be awake the whole night.” collar mute

Frank was really worried. He would never be able to sleep if she would put him into a similar predicament as this morning. He really suffered while lying there. Could she be serious? Or was this just an attempt of mindfuck? He was not sure. Now he could neither speak nor move, so he was damned to keep kneeling in front of Jessy. He really wanted to fuck her right now. If he just could get rid of that collar. Jessy kept him in the obedience mode for the next hours and forced him to do a lot of domestic work, including dinner preparation. She enjoyed to watch him working in his transparent latex catsuit. During the dinner Frank had to eat silently, with the exception of answering Frank answer questions from time to time. Luckily, he answered Jessy’s question if he thinks that her butt is too fat with “No. It’s absolutely perfect the way it is!”. It seemed his subconscious mind had the same opinion as Frank. After the dinner Frank had to clean everything before he was commanded to massage Jessy’s feet on the couch while she was reading a book.

Jessy:

Frank answer, what would you like to do now if you were in charge with me in the collar?”

Frank answered robotically:

“I would command you to suck my dick and swallow all my cum. Afterwards, I would put you in a mean predicament to let you suffer as I suffer currently.”

Jessy:

“Well, you are not in charge and you won’t get out of the collar for the next 24 hours. You must be content with massaging my feet. You won’t get any closer today.”

Frank had to continue. His thoughts were circling around sex and orgasms. The facesitting session was so fucking awesome and intense, he was pretty sure the memory of it alone would make him horny during the next weeks. When Jessy seemed to had enough, she ordered him to get ready for the night but only to use the toilet and brush his teeth. It looked like he had to pass the night fully covered in latex. She had already prepared his half of the bed with a rubber bed sheet to avoid any stain from his sweat. His anxiety increased. Must he spend the whole night suffering? Caught close on the edge to an orgasm but without any chance of relief? Jessy ordered him to lay down, then she put him in the loose freeze mode. Frank’s muscles went completely limp. Under normal circumstances it would be quite enjoyable for him to be forced to relax in this way, but he was scared to death right now. Jessy tapped further on the remote.

Jessy:

“Let’s see. I’ll increase your arousal level to a 70% minimum with climbing up to 90% at some peaks. I think this is feasible. Random high-level rewards will do the entertainment. I wish you a very good night—have fun!” She kissed him deeply and tapped on the remote again. His world became dark and silent, she must have put him deaf and blind again. Then his thoughts focused on the increasing arousal. It must be 70% now—he could not imagine to stand this for longer than a few minutes. It was worse than any arousal over the day though he could not believe that this was possible. Unfortunately, the collar did not care about what Frank is thinking what is possible or not. It just executed Jessy’s merciless orders. The first reward was already stronger than the one granted while he was pleasing Jessy. It took ages to build-up and kept him on the edge of an orgasm for the whole time it lasted afterwards. He hoped to lose consciousness soon, otherwise he would go insane. There was no chance to survive the night in good mental health. Unfortunately, he remained at full awareness. The time between two rewards was bad enough with this forced high arousal level, but the rewards themselves were so much the worse. After endless cycles he did not believe as his arousal increased further. He felt tear drops running over his face. Even more when he was hit by a reward in an even higher level than the ones before. He was sure he was going to die on this bed.

Frank could not know that Jessy was monitoring his treatment carefully. She was finishing her book sitting right next to him, keeping an eye on his stress levels displayed on remote. It took another hour after Frank’s first tears until Jessy decided to stop the program and put him to sleep. She needed him in good condition on the next day.