The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Frank & Jessy — Collar Play

[Chapter 4]

Frank woke up. Rays of sunshine entered the room through the window, so the night was already over. He was still lying on the bed, but he could not remember falling asleep. Frank was already used to be unable to move on his own, so it was no surprise for him right now. His arousal level seemed to be set to a lower level, but it was still very strong. He was looking forward to finally receive an orgasm today, as Jessy usually ends a session with it the chances were not so bad. It was pretty obvious that Jessy would do it while he was wearing the collar, so Frank was already wondering which predicament she will choose for him. It would be mean of course, but Frank did not care. He would do anything for an orgasm. Unfortunately, there was still plenty of time to go until then.

Jessy:

“Hey, good morning honey, I hope you had a good night.” Frank now noticed that Jessy was still lying next to him, but he was not able to see her with his head immobilized. Jessy opened his crotch zipper and pulled out his manhood. Though his penis already started to harden, Jessy said a collar harden to make it an ultimate erection.

Jessy:

“It makes me so horny to have you under my control, I need to fuck you right now.”

Jessy did as she said and fucked Frank. As Frank still could not move, he had not that much to do besides being horny. At least this time he was able to watch her while she was having fun—a nice variety. It took not much until she came for the first time, but she continued for another two times. Afterwards she ordered Frank to follow her to the bathroom, where he had to kneel in front of the door until she finished. Then he was ordered to make himself ready for the day. In difference to the day before he was now in the obedience mode, so he could neither influence how he performed the command nor could he use some time for a break. It was a relief to get out of the sweaty latex catsuit and under the shower. All in all, it was not so bad to be under the collar’s influence for this kind of tasks. Frank had not to concentrate and was just doing things—while his thoughts could drift away from time to time. He had not to fear any punishment for poorly executed orders, because the collar was forcing him to do them exactly as he was being told. Frank arrived in the living room in his fresh black latex catsuit, which was of course part of the command Jessy gave him. He saw Jessy again in spandex—this time in her shiny silver leggings and a black top. Not only she looked like a goddess, with control of the collar she was a real goddess. He had no chance to do anything against her will. She was the center of his world and Frank was looking forward to have breakfast with her. The doorbell rang and everything came differently.

Jessy:

Frank, let our guest in and follow her!”

Frank was shocked—this can’t be true. Did she really invite someone? Frank thoughts were racing while he walked through the floor. When he opened the door, he saw Sara standing there. Of course, who else? She was wearing a black shiny leggings and silver top. Just the other way around as Jessy, which -as Frank guessed- could not be a coincidence.

Sara:

“Good morning Frank, nice to see you wearing the collar!”. She was waiting for a reply, but as Frank was still muted, he remained silent.

Sara:

“Ah, you are not able to speak. I assume Jessy is in the kitchen?”

Of course she did not expect an answer and just passed him. Frank closed the door and followed her back to the living room. As Frank had no further order, he had to remain standing still in the neutral position.

Sara:

“Hey Jessy!”

Jessy:

“Sara!”

Sara:

“You need to tell me everything. Did you use my sleeping pills?”

Jessy:

“Yes, and they worked like a charm. Let’s take a seat and I tell you the whole story. How do you like your eggs?”

Sara:

“Right now I’d prefer them scrambled.”

Jessy:

Frank, make scrambled eggs for both of us and serve them.” Frank walked around the table to begin the work.

Sara:

“He must really do anything you to tell him?”

Jessy:

“Yes, he has to comply without a choice.”

Sara:

“But he is fully aware of what’s happening?”

Jessy:

“Yes, he just can’t do anything on his own. Neither move nor speak.”

Sara:

“This is so fucking awesome. Now tell me what happened!”

Frank was listening the conversation while he prepared the eggs. He was still perplexed that Jessy invited Sara for today. It was their weekend. Their intimate weekend. Jessy did never invite Sara when the played, why now? He was pretty sure Sara talked Jessy into this, as she was so eager about the collar when they met in the forest. Frank learned from Jessy’s explanations for Sara, that she had put him to sleep while he was suffering from her reward torture program last night. Though she did tell Sara that it was a spontaneous trace of mercy, Frank was now pretty sure it was planned as mindfuck from the beginning. Devious nasty Jessy. Frank finished to fry the eggs and served them on the table. Afterwards he had to kneel in front of them until they had finished. Jessy ordered him to clean both table and kitchen, while she and Sara went to the couch to continue their conversation. As he cleared away the table, he could see that Jessy explained the remote to Sara. His arousal increased and the pain in his balls came back to the fore. He heard Jessy say that an arousal level of 60% was already very annoying. And yes, it was—he had just no chance to complain about. Once the kitchen was clean and shiny, he was just standing there waiting for the next command.

Sara:

Frank, come over here!”

Frank started to walk. What the fuck just happened? Did Sara give him an order? Well, the remote offers the option to limit the voice control to a specific person, but without anyone could use it—use him to be precise. Frank did not like the idea of being helplessly obedient to both of them now, but of course it was pointless to fight against it.

Jessy:

“Do you like the power?”

Sara:

“Indeed. I’ll buy one of these collars for my sessions—that’s for sure.”

Jessy laughed:

“Wait until you’ve seen more of the features. Frank, open your crotch zipper.”

As Frank’s thoughts got distracted by the new situation and as humiliation is not one of his favorite games, his penis was not fully erected at this point.

Jessy:

“Now tap here!” and pointed on the remote. Sara tapped and immediately a very strong erection was visible.

Sara:

“Oh that is so cool. And it’s a nice one I must say.”

Jessy:

“It is—and it’s all mine!”

Sara:

“Sure! Frank is anyway too skinny for my taste. If I were you, I would use the collar to let him do some workouts!”

Jessy:

“Thanks for the advice, but I like him the way he is.”

Sara:

“I’d like to see some more features. What do you think about playing around with the auto reward mode? You already had him frozen twice for this, but a little struggling might be more fun for us. I’ve a nice idea.”

Jessy:

“I’m open to suggestions. collar deaf

There he was. Standing frozen solid in front of them with a huge erection, while Jessy and Sara were discussing his next predicament. He was not able to hear anything, but he could see that they laughed a lot. He felt so humiliated like never before in his whole life. He was degraded to a toy for their amusement. After a few minutes they both left him alone and he wondered what would happen next. As he was still deaf and looking in the direction of the couch he could not notice when they entered the room again. Frank startled when Jessy pulled their leather harness over his head from behind. She opened his mouth to gently insert the inflatable butterfly gag and pulled the straps of the gear tightly to hold it in place. Jessy expanded the gag in his mouth by pushing the connected air pump twice. Frank was irritated as he was muted anyway—he assumed they are going to be mean and want to hear him moan, but not scream too loud. They deactivated the deaf mode and ordered him lie prone on the carpet. While moving, Frank could see that Sara pulled a lot of ropes out of her sport bag. He knew that Sara was very professional in rope bondage. His arms were bound together at four points behind his back. He counted six ropes for the legs. Then there were additional ropes added around belly and chest to further fixate the arms. The legs were bent and connected to the arm ropes. Finally, his head was pulled up as the head harness was connected to his legs. Though Frank was still not able to move due to being caught in the obedience mode, he felt it was an ultra-strong hogtie.

Jessy:

“Sara promised you won’t be able to make it the five meters to the couch when she put you in strict bondage. As I don’t believe this, I accepted the bet on behalf of you. Here are the conditions: I’ll start the same reward program as last night, with arousal levels between 70% and 90% and heavy rewards. You have one hour to touch the couch with any part of your body. If you succeed, you’ll be put back to 40% arousal immediately and get some time to relax. If you fail, you will stay on 70% and Sara will get one hour with you alone.”

Sara:

“He’ll never make it!”

Jessy:

“You’ll see!”

Frank was shocked. Was this just another mindfuck or would Jessy really leave him alone with Sara? However, it was anyway just five meters—should be no issue within one hour. He noticed that Jessy took the remote and before he could worry further, he felt this nasty increasing of arousal and the first reward building up. As he moaned in the gag, he noticed that he was out of the obedience mode. The ability to move did not seem to change, but this was just due to the very tight bondage. He winced and moaned as the reward reached its climax, but it was nearly impossible to move in any direction. The hogtie was simply too strict. He now had two issues. Strictly tied up with the merciless rewards keeping him on the edge of an orgasm and the challenge of reaching the couch with the worst-case scenario of being under the mercy of Sara for a full hour. He was fighting against the bondage, but there was no chance to escape. Frank moaned heavier with every reward.

Sara:

“It looks like he has fun.”

Jessy:

“Yeah, but this moaning is really annoying.” Jessy walked over to Frank and inflated the gag further until she was satisfied with the noise level. “Ahh, much better now.” She went back to Sara.

The gag was now spreading Frank’s mouth widely but this was the smallest of his worries. The rewards and the need for an orgasm distracted him from his challenge. He looked in the direction of the two black and silver spandex ladies who were visibly amused about his situation. Frank would do everything to fuck Jessy right now. He really fought to move forward, but it was incredibly hard. Most of his attempts resulted more in a rotation then in movement. Though he wanted to avoid being alone with Sara at any cost, it looked like he would fail to reach them in time. And he should be right—after one hour of fighting he roughly managed to move a meter in the right direction. The reward program stopped, but the high arousal level stayed on.

Jessy:

“I’m so disappointed. It looks like you did not even try to win the challenge.”

Frank just uttered a “Grmmppmpffff” in the gag and tried to shake his head.

Jessy:

“Well, I told Sara to not use the punish function while I’m away, but as it seems you want to be alone with her, she should have the full set of options!”

Sara:

“Yeah, looking forward to it!” she grinned.

Frank moaned in his gag again. He hoped to get the chance to say some clarifying words, but Jessy put him back in the obedience mode before they both started to untie him.

Jessy:

“I’m quickly going to visit my parents. Don’t overexert Frank, he needs to be fit for the finale. Have fun you too!”

Sara:

“No need to worry, I’m not going to break him.”

Jessy grabbed a few things and left the house. Her parents are a nearly a 30 minutes hour ride away, so even in the best case she would be gone for an hour. Frank was still lying on the floor unable to move, but he was frightened as hell. Does Jessy really trust her so much? He had no clue if both had an alignment what Sara was going to do to him or if the whole bet thing was real. He hoped it’s all part of Jessy’s masterplan. Meanwhile Sara was sitting on the couch, looking down to him.

Sara:

Frank, kneel in front of me.”

Frank really disliked to follow her order, but she was in charge now and he had to obey. With being kept on 70% arousal level he anyway could not think much.

Sara:

“Good boy, I could get used to it. Frank answer, do you find me attractive?”

Frank:

“Yes, I do.”

Sara:

Frank answer, if you were not in a relationship with Jessy, would you like to be my permanent slave?”

Frank:

“No, as I would miss my dominant side. I’m also a little afraid of you as Jessy told me that you are very sadistic.” Frank really hated to say the truth. It’s was quite humiliating to confess being afraid of a 25-year-old girl.

Sara laughed:

“Not sure what she told you, but I’m not a monster. Frank answer, do you love Jessy?”

Frank:

“Yes, I do.”

Sara:

Frank answer, would you ever betray her?”

Frank:

“No, I would never do that.”

Sara:

“Great—this is what I wanted to hear. No need to worry, I won’t force you into something. I have the biggest respect for your relationship though I don’t like the fact that you both are switching. Frank answer, would you like to put me in the collar now?”

Frank:

“Yes, I would like that.”

Sara:

“I can imagine, but this will never happen. I guess you would just jerk off while you would freeze me or something like this.” She raised her left eyebrow. “Now I’d like to see the punishment works. I’m going to unmute you now, but you’re not allowed to speak freely—you will only answer my questions. collar unmute Are you scared?”

Frank:

“Yes! Please—don’t do that to me.”

Sara tapped on the remote and a heavy pain ran through Frank’s body. He moaned and uttered a “please” to here.

Sara:

“I just want you to answer my questions—no begging, no complaining. Let’s try level 3.”

She tapped again on the remote. Frank screamed and shouted. The pain was heavier and lasted for about 5 seconds.

Sara:

“How does it feel?”

Frank:

“Like an electric shock in the whole body. It really hurts.” This wasn’t a lie. It really felt absolutely horrible.

Sara:

“I could hear it—it’s pretty cool. If I were Jessy, I would use this quite often. I’ll let you choose now: Do you want to test level 5 and get some time to relax or would you like to do something humiliating until Jessy comes back?”

Frank:

“Humiliating, please!” Frank really wanted to avoid another punishment.

Sara:

“I knew it!” She laughed and said collar mute. “I was a hard day for my feet. Frank, pull of my boots and then my socks.” Frank unwillingly executed the command. “Oh, I must have accidently put on the same socks again which I wore yesterday for jogging—my feet must really smell sweaty now. Frank, suck my toes—but very gently and one at a time.”

Frank started to suck the big toe on Sara’s left foot. It was really disgusting for him. He had not that much of a foot fetish. It was nice to please Jessy with foot massages or foot licking from time to time, but more because he knew that she likes it. Sara visibly enjoyed watching Frank executing her order. This time, his arousal was a little bit of help—it would be much worse without being so horny. After he sucked each toe multiple times, Sara ordered him to lay flat in front of the couch. She placed her feet on his face and ordered him to lick her soles. After a while Frank heard the main door. He was never so happy before about Jessy coming back home.

Jessy:

“Hey guys. How are you doing? Oh, I can see you are enjoying your time.”

Sara:

“Yes, we both have a little fun.”

Jessy:

“Do you know he is not that much into feet?”

Sara:

“You told me, but it was his choice. Maybe it’s not so bad at all.”

Jessy:

“Well, I guess I don’t want to know what alternative choice you gave him.”

Sara:

“Hehe, you got me.”

While Frank continued to lick Sara’s feet on his face, Jessy kneeled beside him and grabbed his balls.

Jessy:

“Oh wow, these are pretty plump. I think it’s time for a milking session.”

Sara:

“As you like, I guess my feet are clean now anyway. Still going for plan A?”

Jessy:

“Yes, I can’t wait to see how long he will stand. I guess he would agree to anything right now to get an orgasm.”

Sara:

Frank, stop licking and get up.”

Frank was happy to finally get relief. He was uncertain about what to expect, but he did not care very much. Jessy ordered him to follow them to the sleeping room.

Jessy:

“Today it will be a premiere for you. I discovered that the collar offers a multiple orgasm mode for male hosts as well. The instruction indeed says that males are much faster exhausted due to the overwhelming unknown experience, but I say we give it a try. Sara is already curious as hell and I can’t deny it is the same for me. You know, as it would be too boring to just freeze you, we are putting you in the same nice predicament I had to go through last week!”

Frank was both shocked and excited. He totally forgot about reading the part with the special hints for male hosts in the use instruction. Frank did not even think about the availability of the multi orgasm mode for him—he thought it was a female only feature. Jessy gave Frank orders to position him correctly, while Sara assisted her installing the gear. He had to pull over the heavy straight jacket while the ladies secured all the straps tightly. The straight jacket got connected to the electrical pulley on the ceiling. His feet were put in leather shackles and got spread with the use of tension belts. Of course, Jessy did not forget to put the steel springs in between. Jessy told Sara to activate the pulley and Frank lost contact to the ground. He was now fully suspended with his legs spread widely. Jessy adjusted the tension belts to further increase the force on his legs. She took the remote and deactivated the obedience mode but directly muted Frank again, so there was no chance for him to complain. It would not have helped him in his situation anyway. Jessy gave him a level eight reward and Frank heavily struggled. Jessy watched him and told Sara to tighten the tension belts further to spread his legs a little more. She gave him another reward as a final test and this time she was satisfied with his movement range.

Sara:

“Looks pretty nice. Can you briefly explain again how it will work?

Jessy:

“Well, the collar will keep firing orgasm after orgasm. It can notice when the previous orgasm just fades away and then the next one is executed—it just takes seconds between them. He kept me in this for 10 minutes and it was getting really annoying after somewhat 60 seconds. It was an extremely heavy experience. I almost lost consciousness at the end.”

Sara:

“Sounds like it will become a horror trip for him very fast. Do you think he’ll stand 10 minutes?”

Jessy:

“No, but we will try. The whole preparation made me really hungry—what do you think about having Dinner before?”

Sara:

“Great idea, I’m starving.”

They both left the room and with Frank hanging suspended. He tried to break free but gave up very fast. He was a little afraid of what to come, but he was so horny that he wanted the orgasm more than anything else. Additional waiting time is the worst punishment right now. If he just could get rid of the pressure in his balls. He had some time to recap the day and he still could not believe that Jessy invited Sara and even worse, left him alone with her in full control. He imagined what could have happened and he felt he got off lightly—she could have done everything to him with the collar. Now Frank just hoped they both come back soon. How bad can multiple orgasms get? It must have been more than an hour until the ladies went back to the sleeping room. Frank heard them already talking in floor.

Jessy:

“And you’re not curious about the sensation?”

Sara:

“Well, I must confess I am a little, but I would never try it. Not even with you in charge.”

Jessy:

“You are boring!”

Sara:

“I just don’t like to give up control. You know I’m always the one in charge.”

They both entered the room and continued talking, just ignoring Frank.

Jessy:

“Yes, I know and I don’t want to question this. I just thought it would be helpful to know how it feels before you are going to order your own collar.”

Sara:

“The decision is already made, so it would not change anything. Honestly, I don’t care about it feels for my slaves as long as I will have all the fun. But we could use both collars together.”

Jessy:

“What do you mean?”

Sara:

“I could use a collar on both you and Frank.”

Jessy:

“You know it would not turn me on to serve you.”

Sara:

“I know, but for instance, I could force you both in an endless 69 position. Licking and sucking each other for hours without the ability to come. Could be fun.”

Jessy:

“Hmmm… the scenario is promising in theory, but I can’t imagine to really play this out.”

They both looked now in Frank’s direction.

Sara:

“What do you think, Frank?”

Frank just thought that they never -really never- must allow Sara to be in control of both of them. It must not happen. So, Frank just shook his head. Both Sara and Jessy started to laugh.

Jessy:

“I think it’s time to start.”

Sara:

“Damn!”

Jessy:

“What’s up?”

Sara:

“We forgot the popcorn!” Sara grinned.

Jessy took the remote and increased Frank’s arousal level to 90%. He directly started to moan and struggle:

Jessy:

“Ready to come?”

Frank nodded his head and Jessy activated the multi orgasm mode on the remote and said “As you like!”

[1st minute]

The ultimate orgasm was building-up inside Frank. Of course, it was always more intense after a long time of arousal, but this time the arousal was not comparable to normal levels. He pulled his legs together as far as he could to support the orgasm. It really hurt when the cum came out, but it was an overwhelming sensation and huge relief.

Jessy:

“Wow, do you see that massive amount?”

Sara:

“Never seen that much cum before in one shot.”

The orgasm just began to fade away as the next one started to build up. It was still a pleasant sensation as it further pulled out cum and pressure out of his balls. It did not last as long as the first one, so the third orgasm came in a shorter interval. It was not very pleasant feeling anymore. Frank still closed his legs as much as he could as the fourth orgasm hit him. Now only a few drops of cum were visible and it was already very annoying. Jessy and Sara watched the next orgasms with great interest.

Jessy:

“It looks like he has run dry now!”

Frank couldn’t concentrate on Jessy’s words as he was completely in a tunnel. He was now fighting against the merciless orgasms. He pulled his legs together with all his power to prevent the next orgasm from happening, but it was pointless.

[2nd minute]

As Jessy had adjusted the tension belts very strong, he had to give in very fast. His legs were spread widely. Unfortunately, with the legs fully spread the orgasms were turning even more nasty. Frank tried to pull his legs together again, but he could only afford half of the range than before.

Jessy:

“Isn’t it cute how he still tries to fight it?”

Sara:

“Oh yes. What’s the count now?”

Jessy looking at the remote:

“15 orgasms—but he is still in the green area regarding his health.”

It was absolutely horrible for Frank now, as the orgasms became quite painful.

[3rd minute]

Frank’s struggling decreased and his legs were kept fully spread now. He just wanted to have this torture stopped. The orgasms were hurting physically and driving him insane mentally.

Jessy:

“Now he has reached the yellow stress level. Faster than I thought.”

Sara:

“Men are wimps, I told you.”

Jessy:

“He left me in there until I was close to the orange level, so I’ll return the favor. We don’t want to complain him about a too short finale.

[4th minute]

Frank was barely conscious now. Each orgasm was still visible as muscle twitches, but he neither did fight anymore nor even respond actively. The orgasms were much shorter than in the beginning which resulted in a much higher frequency. Tears were running over his face.

Jessy:

“It’s getting very close to orange now, so I’m going to stop. This was really fast.”

Sara:

“Wait—just another minute please. It’s still fun to watch.”

Jessy:

“No, it’s it getting too risky.” Jessy stopped the program using the remote. “Sara, can you help me to get him out and bring him to the bed?”

Sara:

“Sure.”

They removed the tension belts and shackles first. Then Sara lowered Frank with the pulley until his feet got floor contact. Jessy took of the hook and stabilized Frank who seemed to be very weak and exhausted. Both carried him over to the bed and helped him out of the straight jacket.

Jessy:

collar unmute—Everything OK?”

Frank just moaned quietly.

Jessy:

“I really hate to throw you out, but I guess he needs some personal care right now.”

Sara:

“No need to apologize, I can fully understand it. Please call me tomorrow, I’d really like to know what Frank will tell you about the session experience.”

Jessy:

“Sure. I can’t wait to interview him either.”

They hugged and kissed before Sara left. Jessy went back to the bed and removed the collar. She just took Frank in her arms as she sensed this is exactly what he needs right now—and she was absolutely right.