The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Frank & Jessy — Collar Play

[Chapter 2]

Frank woke up after a good night’s sleep. Jessy was still unable to wake-up, caught in the sleep mode of the collar. He was wondering if she had a good sleep as well or if there would be any hangover. collar wake, he said and kissed her forehead while she was slowly opening her eyes.

Frank:

“Good morning honey—do you had a good night?”

Jessy:

“Good morning Frank—actually yes. I slept like a stone. Can we briefly talk what happened yesterday without freezing or muting me again?”

Frank:

“Of course, as long you avoid any threats or insults. How are you, what do you think?”

Jessy:

“Without exaggerating it was by far the most intense experience in my whole life. I have no clue how long I was lying there, but it felt like an eternity. I guess I was close to losing consciousness from time to time. I think it was quite extreme for a first test, don’t you?”

Frank:

“Sure, but it could have been worse for you. Don’t forget that you disobeyed a direct order by touching the remote. I’ve not used arousal levels above 80% and I could have eft you the whole night in this predicament. The punishment was quite fair.”

Jessy:

“I won’t complain right now. May I ask for your permission to go to the bathroom? I’d like to take a shower and I really need a toilet.”

Frank:

“You have green light, meet me in the living room afterwards. I’ll prepare some breakfast for us.”

Jessy gave Frank an earnest kiss and went to the bathroom. Frank knew he could easily force her to prepare breakfast, but he wanted to grant her a little time to relax. Frank went to the kitchen area in the living room to put some rolls in the oven, eggs in the pot and set the table with the usual stuff. He looked on the remote to check the readiness of the obedience mode. Yes, finally available—he grinned. While Jessy was still under the shower, Frank went to the sleeping room. He selected his favorite dark blue latex catsuit from Jessy’s fetish clothes, grabbed a bottle of silicon oil plus a pair of plateau boots and placed everything on a chair in the living room. He finished the breakfast preparations and Jessy came back just in time. She was dressed casually in shirt and leggings and joined Frank on the table.

Jessy:

“Thanks for the awesome breakfast, I’m so hungry—and curious about your plans for today.”

Frank:

“You’re welcome! I’m curious as well, I’ve not decided yet on what to do exactly. Of course, you’ll have the joy of testing the obedience mode soon.”

Jessy:

“Can’t wait, I’m wondering how it will feel.”

They continued with breakfast and talked about the past day. Though Jessy said she can’t wait, Frank had the suspicion that she ate extra slow to gain some additional free time. While Jessy was still eating, Frank already went to the couch and took the tablet. He gave her a level three reward to distract her a little. Jessy nearly swallowed up and moaned.

Jessy:

“Ooomph! You can’t wait, can’t you?”

Frank:

“I can see that you are eating extra slow—I’m pretty sure you’d be already done if we had nothing to test. Now come over here!”

Jessy mumbled something, but stood up and walked over in Frank’s direction.

Jessy:

“Can we align that we start slowly and yo[…]”

Jessy felt silent when Frank hit the obedience mode button on the remote. She stopped walking and just stood straight with an emotionless expression on her face. Basically, without an order it was similar to the freeze mode but with a pre-defined neutral position. Like one of these digital assistants, she should now respond to any order which is given to her starting with her name. While of course mute is the standard setting in the obedience mode, she must answer any question addressed to her (starting with Jessy answer) without being able to lie. In Frank’s opinion this was the most interesting part. While he was able to control her behavior already with the arousal, reward or punish functions, he considered access to her intimate thoughts a much bigger opportunity. He started with a simple test and told her to do ten knee bends, which Jessy executed immediately. Her movement seemed a little bit awkward, but the knee bends were executed in exact the same way.

Frank:

Collar unmute, Frank said. “How does it feel?”

Jessy:

“Totally weird—my body just moved on its own. I tried to fight against it, but it was pointless.”

Frank pointed on the chair: “I guess you can imagine the next step?”

Jessy:

“Common, don’t you think it is too warm for putting me in rubber? I’ll sweat as crazy, I guess you don’t want that.”

Frank:

Jessy answer, what do you think about wearing your latex catsuit now?”

Jessy answered with a robotic voice: “I would love to wear the catsuit right now while being under your control. I like sweating in rubber.” Jessy’s voice normalized again: “What the fuck just happened now?”

Frank:

“I can force you to answer any question and you won’t be able to lie!”

Jessy:

“What??? I can’t remember this being part of the features in the advertisement.”

Frank:

“Me neither, but I love it already. And it does access your feelings from your subconscious—so in some cases you’ll be surprised about your own answers.”

Jessy:

“Now it’s really getting unfair.”

Frank:

“I know. Any last words before you’re being muted again?”

Jessy:

“Wait! You don’t need to mute me—I promise I behave. Please.”

Frank:

collar mute—wasted last words. You know I like you this way—if I want to know something, I can ask you anyway. Jessy, put on your catsuit and boots.”

Jessy walked over to the chair and started undressing herself. Afterwards, she put some silicon oil in the catsuit and began to pull it over her legs. Her movements looked a little robotic but very precise. Frank neither told her to undress first nor to use silicon oil, but the collar accessed Jessy’s own memories and knowledge to interpret the order in the way it was meant—and not just literally. After she was dressed up, he ordered her to make herself a little shinier from the outside. With pleasure he watched her executing his order and moving back into the neutral position afterwards. She looked absolutely amazing, but he was missing one detail he loves.

Frank:

Jessy, make yourself a tight ponytail—the way I like it.”

Jessy left the room. Frank wondered how she would feel right now, being alone in the bathroom forced to execute his order. Two minutes later she arrived with a perfect braid.

Frank:

Jessy, put your hands on your hips and do a little catwalk and sexy posing for me. Back and forth between the kitchen and your current position. Repeat until further notice.”

Jessy put her hands on her hips and started walking. She posed directly in front of Frank, then she turned around, walked the few meters to the kitchen, turned around again, walked back and started to pose again. Frank loved it. He took the remote and checked her arousal level which was already again on 30% without his invention. Nasty little girl. He increased it further to 50% and just watched her walking for a while.

Frank:

Jessy answer, describe your current feelings!”

Jessy:

“I feel humiliated and I’m very horny.”

Frank:

Jessy answer Would you like being fucked instead?”

Jessy:

“Yes, I would prefer being fucked.”

Frank smiled as her answers sounded a little funny. He decided to leave her in this loop for a little longer. He went to the bathroom to freshen up. While Frank took a shower, he thought that walking and posing all alone must be even more humiliating for Jessy right now. When he came back to the living room Jessy was -of course- still doing her loop. He positioned himself at the side of her walking path and spanked her ass with his hand every time she was passing by. Of course, she had no chance to react—no other choice then to follow her order. Her expression remained unchanged and she just continued walking. Frank already noticed a few drops of sweat on her face.

Frank:

Jessy answer, is it too hot for you?”

Jessy:

“It’s acceptable. I still could stand some more.”

Frank filled a big glass with water and said “Jessy stop walking and drink!”. Jessy executed the order. Frank took the glass back while Jessy remained in the neutral position.

collar unmute, Frank said.

Jessy:

“Argh, I can’t believe what I just said. I’m sweating like hell already. I’m so horny—do you really like me to do these exercises? We could have so much more sexual fun!”

Frank:

“I can only hear your arousal speaking. You’ll have to be a little more patient. What do you think about talking a little walk outside?”

Jessy:

“Are you kidding? There are so many reasons against this. What if someone notices? You know it’s not legal. Also, it’s too hot for latex outside. I’ll sweat […]”

Frank:

collar mute, I knew you like the idea. Jessy, put on your black leather pants and your turtle-neck sweater over your latex catsuit. Ensure that all latex is covered and the collar is not visible. Wait at the front-door.”

While Jessy was preparing herself, Frank checked again the available voice commands for adjusting arousal level and granting different rewards. When Frank arrived at the door Jessy was already standing there. Even her dress without the catsuit underneath would be too warm for this sunny late summer day. He loved this outfit, but with the additional knowledge it was extremely hot—in every meaning. He decided to walk through the small forest close to their home. It was a little cooler there and the chance running into people was quite low.

Frank:

Jessy, start walking our favorite walking trail through the forest. Don’t be afraid, I’ll walk behind you.”

Jessy opened the door and started walking. Frank followed her in a little distance. After a few hundred meters -passing two smaller junctions- they reached the forest. Frank really liked to walk behind her, watching her ass in the tight leather pants and her ponytail swinging with every step in her plateau boots. He knew she would hate this exercise.

Frank:

Jessy, stop”. Frank closed by and grabbed her breasts from behind. He could feel them squeezed by the catsuit below her sweater.

Frank:

Jessy answer, do you like the little walk?”

Jessy:

“I don’t like it.”

Frank:

“Ha, I knew it. Obviously, for this question it would have made no difference if I’d asked you freely or forced—except for the insults. collar reward level three—you’re a good girl Jessy. Let’s make it a little more fun for you. collar arousal level 60Jessy, continue walking.”

They were already heading back homewards as Frank noticed a jogger in the distance, who eventually would cross their path. He walked close to Jessy and took her hand. Why should the jogger notice something? Except from Jessy being a little overdressed everything looked quite normal. The jogger came closer and Frank classified the shape as female. The woman started to shout: “Jessy, Frank—great to see you. How are you two?”. Frank reacted quite fast and quietly said Jessy, stop, but it was too late for further commands. It was against all odds to meet Sara here in the forest. She was Jessy’s best friend and also into BDSM. On the good side this meant Frank could just explain her that he and Jessy are playing a game and Sara would understand it. On the downside, she often proofed to be too curious. Sara was significantly smaller than Jessy, 25 years old, very sporty and always having her black hair cut as a lulu bob, Pulp Fiction style.

Frank:

“Hi Sara—nice to see you too, what a coincidence.”

Of course, Sara directly noticed the motionless Jessy: “Jessy, are you OK?”

Frank:

“Well, we’re currently playing—she is not allowed to move nor speak.”

Sara:

“Oh I see. I still don’t get what she likes about switching roles. Wait—you aren’t testing the new toy, aren’t you?”

Frank:

“I’ve no clue what you’re talking about.”

Sara made a step forward, grabbed Jessy’s sweater on the collar and looked beneath. “Ha! You two really got the collar. Is this the first test? I thought you would have to wear it first—which would be the place where it belongs.”

Frank ignored Sara’s last comment: “Unbelievable—Jessy told you about it?” Frank wondered what other intimate details Sara knows about them.

Sara:

“Of course, we don’t have secrets. May I speak with her?”

Frank:

“I like her the way she is currently.”

Sara:

“It’s not that I do not trust you, but I would like to hear from her that she is doing well.”

Frank:

“If it has to be…” and added a collar unmute

Jessy:

“Hey Sara. I’m fine according to the circumstances.”

Sara:

“Good to hear—but you can’t move currently?”

Jessy:

“Unfortunately, yes—but it’s a quite more complex.”

Sara:

“I’m really curious. Frank, please show me something.”

Frank whispered something into Sara’s ear.

Sara:

collar reward level three and Jessy directly started moaning. Though Frank just told Sara only this one single command she quickly anticipated how it works and said another collar reward level five and Jessy’s moaning increased and lasted for a few seconds. “Pretty cool”, Sara said.

Jessy raised her voice: “I’m so incredibly horny, but instead of being fucked I’m just sweating here to death while my boyfriend forces me to do fucking walking exercises in the forest and my best friend keeps teasing me. I’m really […]”

Frank:

collar mute Do you now know what I’m talking about?”

Sara:

“Yeah, I see. I wouldn’t tolerate these complaints as well, but it sounds like she is enjoying herself. I’ve to continue my exercise right now, but you really need to invite me the for next time. I’m so eager to see all the features in action.”

Frank:

“Sure, I consider it. Have a great day!”

Sara:

“You too as well, and have fun. Jessy, I call you tomorrow and now have a collar reward level seven

Sara started jogging again and left the place in the opposite direction where Jessy and Frank came from. Frank ordered Jessy to continue walking. After 15 minutes they had reached the front door of their house. Frank opened the door and told Jessy to undress both leather pants and sweater and to drink a large glass of water in the kitchen. He almost forgot that she was now quite a time on arousal level 60. He took place on the couch and told her to kneel on the carpet in front.

Frank:

“I’m going to unmute you know. Don’t complain or scream. You can express some whishes on what you would like to do and how you would like your orgasm served today. I’ll consider them if feasible, but don’t be too demanding! You can have the same treatment as yesterday if you like. collar unmute

Jessy:

“Please don’t do this again to me, it was a real torture. My simple wishes would be to play a more active role in the sex and to get an orgasm while not being in the freeze mode—or obedience mode.”

Frank:

“Clever amendment, you’ve learned your lesson. I’ll see what I can do for you. Do you like me to be strict with you or do you want mercy today?”

Jessy:

“Mercy, please!”

Frank:

Jessy answer Did you tell me the truth and is this really what you wish?”

Jessy:

“I loved what you did to me yesterday, though it was really extreme and almost break me. It is true that I would like to try a more active role today and to experience orgasms from the collar while not being frozen. I want you to be strict with me and to put me into nice and mean predicaments.”

Frank:

“Good to know. It’s funny that you said orgasms as a plural—yesterday’s number of orgasms was not sufficient?”

Jessy:

“Fuck—I hate this fucking collar. Don’t trust me, the collar is forcing me to say stupid things.”

Frank:

“You’re right, I don’t trust you. collar mute I feel a little horny right now—you too? Let’s see what we can do for my relaxation”

He took off his trousers and also his underpants. Due to the kneeling Latex-Jessy he already had a strong erection. He took place again on the couch with Jessy directly kneeling in front of him.

Frank:

Jessy, start blowing my dick. Be gently, use only your lips and tongue. Don’t suck yet, I’d like to enjoy this for quite some time. Let see if we can provide you some fun in parallel”

Jessy started blowing and Frank was in heaven. He loved it anyway (who would not), but the knowledge that she had no other choice than to obey made it even more appealing. Especially with her being so horny and covered in latex. Jessy gave him exactly the right level of sensation to relax without bringing him close to the goal. He took the remote to increase her arousal level to 70%. He also activated a random reward program with rewards between levels 3 and 7 in different time intervals of 30, 45 and 60 seconds. Frank closed his eyes, leaned back and just enjoyed himself. He somehow lost track of time and startled after a while.

Frank:

“I hope you are enjoying yourself. You couldn’t be in a more active role, so I bet you’ll be grateful for fulfilling your wish. I’m really getting extremely horny now, so let’s speed up a little. Jessy, now suck and blow till I climax, then swallow everything and stop. Be sure that nothing drops on the couch.”

Jessy’s lip pressure increased. Her tongue was running in circles over his glans while she sucked and move her head up and down. Frank could not stand it very long and exploded with heavy moaning. She carefully sucked out the last drop of his cum and remained in kneeling position afterwards. He decreased her arousal level back to 50% to gave her a little relief.

Frank stoop up to prepare her final orgasm predicament. He had something mean in mind without disrespecting her wish—at least not literally. As the treatment will be kind of extreme, he needed to immobilize her for her own (and his!) safety. To struggle in bondage would be a nice variety and great sight for Frank. He took the remote and ordered Jessy to follow him to the bedroom. It took a while for Frank to select all required tools from their toy cabinet. Main feature would be the heavy leather straight jacket which has some additional padded straps and can function as a climbing harness. He kept her in obedience mode to install everything—it was much easier with her following all his orders precisely without any resistance. He strictly locked up all the straps of the jacket, keeping her upper part of the body tight and secure. He hooked up the D-ring from a harness strap on her back to a rope hanging from the ceiling using a carabiner. Next step of his plan was to put shackles around her ankles which were still covered by the plateau boots. Frank used tension belts and a strong steel spring on each side to spread her legs connected to the ground hooks on both opposite walls. He activated the electrical pulley and Jessy lost contact to the floor. Now she was nicely hanging suspended in front of him. He increased the tension of the belts to further spread her legs until he was happy with it. Due to the heavy steel springs she was able to close her legs to a certain point, but it required a lot of power and eventually the springs were pulling her back in the spread position. He sat down on the bed in front of her and used the remote to deactivate the obedience mode. Immediately Jessy started to struggle.

Jessy shouted:

“You’re an asshole!”

Frank:

“I know, but believe me it is required.”

Jessy:

“I doubt there is anything I can say to improve my situation?”

Frank said: “You’re right.” and added a collar arousal level 80.

Jessy moaned: “Please make me come, pleeeease.”

Frank opened her crotch zipper and carefully played with her incredibly wet pussy. Jessy moaned and struggled. She was quite powerful and could decrease the angle of her spread legs nearly about the half. Her efforts lasted only for a few seconds as the springs were merciless pulling her legs back in the original spread position.

Frank:

“You wanted multiple orgasms and a mean predicament, so now you can try the multiple orgasm mode. I’ll explain now—don’t interrupt me or things will get worse for you: The collar will keep you on a constant orgasm by firing the next one when the previous one just fades away. Basically, this will mean you receive a forced orgasm every few seconds. There is a warning message in the usage instruction that this can get dangerous if used too extensively. Usually subjects are mentally and physically exhausted after 10 to 20 minutes. Don’t worry, I won’t wait for the collar to go into auto-safe mode for permanent harm avoidance. I’ll monitor your stress level and take care before you are going to suffer too much. But yes, you will suffer a lot. As you are quite fit and insatiable, we will try if you can stand 15 minutes.”

Jessy:

“Don’t do this to me! Can’t you just fuck me? I really need to come now, but I don’t deserve this.”

Frank:

“Of course you deserve this! Remember that you explicitly asked for orgasms in plural, so it looks like one is not enough for you. In addition, you can see this as punishment for telling Sara about our new toy. No one except us should know about it.”

Jessy:

“Please—I’m afraid.”

Frank:

“You don’t need to be. Well, to be honest you should be a little—but I promise I’ll take care of you. Maybe I can take you the fear. collar arousal level 100

Jessy struggled and moaned: “Make me come now, please. I beg you.”

Frank:

“You’re a good girl, your wish is my command.”

Frank started the multiple orgasm mode with a countdown of 15 minutes.

[1st minute]

Immediately Jessy started to scream—again and again and again. Jessy still tried to close her legs. She pulled them together but eventually the springs were forcing her back in the wide spread position. She seemed to embrace the sensation and tried to intensify it with her struggle.

{2nd minute]

After the first 60 seconds passed it looked more like she was fighting to avoid the next orgasm. As always, she had no chance against the collar but she was struggling more heavily.

[3rd minute]

She was trying to speak between her screams, but Frank could just hear single words like “stop”, “I can’t” and “help”. He activated the mute mode on the remote to preserve her vocal cords and his ears. He assumed that it will get interesting as of now.

[4th minute]

She was now looking angry and Frank was glad she was muted. He could not really tell if her silent moaning and screams were still based on lust or something else.

[5th minute]

She started to cry—silently, but clearly visible. Tears were running over her beautiful face. Frank looked on the tablet and saw her stress level still in green area, so he decided to continue.

[6th minute]

It looked like Jessy’s desperation now activated some additional power reserve. Her struggle increased. Frank noticed that she broke her personal leg closing record from the first minutes. Brave little girl. It looked like she really tried to break out of her predicament, but of course it was pointless.

[7th minute]

Her struggle decreased again. She was only able to pull her legs half the distance as she did in the beginning. It seemed she was already getting weaker. In the meantime, her face was fully covered with tears.

[8th minute]

Her struggling faded out. She finally lost the battle. Her stress level had now reached the yellow area. As there was also an orange area between yellow and red, Frank decided to wait a little longer.

[9th minute]

She was no longer struggling at all, only a few muscle convulsions were visible from time to time. Her eyes were just staring in the empty and there was no longer a visible reaction in her face corresponding to the relentless orgasms. The vaginal secretion on the floor below her formed a nice puddle. He wondered if he had ever saw so much of it at once.

[10th minute]

Frank stopped the multiple orgasm mode before her stress level reached the orange area. It looked like he overestimated her ability to withstand. He deactivated the mute mode as well, but Jessy remained silent.

Frank removed the shackles and her legs were fully limb—just hanging now vertical. He took her in his arms while he activated the pulley again to lower her. She was totally exhausted and not able to stand. He carried her over to the bed and removed the boots as well as the straight jacket. He took her in his arms to further put her mind at ease. It took her another 10 minutes before she was able to speak again.

Jessy:

“Please just hold me.”

Frank did so and just hold her for about half an hour. He asked her if she would like to take a hot bath and she agreed. Frank went to the bathroom to prepare everything. When he came back to the sleeping room, he used the remote to open the collar.

Jessy smiled and wondered: “Is it already that late?”

Frank:

“I don’t care. It’s enough for this weekend, you are a brave little girl.” He gave her a kiss on her forehead.

Jessy:

“I’m starving. Can we eat something after my bath?”

Frank:

“Of course, I’ll prepare something.”

Jessy:

“Frank?”

Frank:

“Yes honey?”

Jessy:

“I’ll never want any single more orgasm again in my whole life.”

Frank laughing:

“I’ll remind you of this on the next weekend.”