The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Frank & Jessy — Collar Play

Frank and Jessy are a playful fetish couple in their mid-30s—always looking for new toys and thrills. One day in a not so distant future Jessy bought a new fancy toy in an online shop.

Jessy:

“I did it!”

Frank:

“You did what?”

Jessy:

“I bought it!”

Frank:

“You bought what?”

Jessy:

“This new collar we recently discussed.”

Frank:

“What? We said it’s too expensive and you know it’s not legal. What if…”

“I know, but the idea was driving me crazy.” said Jessy. “No need to worry, I used my extra vacation pay plus some of my own savings. And I’ve chosen express delivery, so we’ll have it by tomorrow—just in time for the weekend.”

Frank:

“You’re are crazy bitch. And I thought I’m the freak here.”

Though Frank was a little upset about Jessy taking this decision alone, he was in quite pleasant anticipation of what to come. In fact, he also thought about buying it as a birthday present for her. How could he be resentful? Jessy is an awesome woman and his feeling haven’t changed since he fell in love with her roughly 10 years ago. With her red hair, blue eyes and a well-shaped size of 1,80m—it was love at the first sight. Frank is a slightly handsome guy, few muscles, blond hair but quite large with a height of 1,90m. He always thought Jessy was out of his league.

They both are too similar when it comes to exciting new toys, especially when they are as sophisticated as this new full-control-collar which is a BDSM version of the mind & body control collars used in the penal system. When it works as half as good as promised on the webpage, they will have incredible fun. As both of them like to switch roles, Frank asked himself who would try it first. He was pretty sure that Jessy already had a plan in mind.

Saturday Frank woke up early, so Frank was able to catch the courier before he was able to ring the bell. He directly started to unbox their new toy and was a little surprised that it just looked like a simple shiny metal collar without any lock or opening. He took the very thick usage instruction booklet and began reading. It nearly took him two hours to get a brief understanding of the functionalities which can be controlled either with the included remote but partially also with the voice control. In fact, the so called remote was a just a tablet. It seemed appropriate due to the massive amount of functions. While reading this booklet alone made him horny, he was pretty sure that he did not want to go first. It seemed to be the most extreme toy they ever tried and of course the most sophisticated. In the meantime, Jessy woke up and arrived at the living room.

Frank:

“Good morning honey!”

Jessy:

“Good morning Frank—oh, it’s already there. Let me talk a look!”

Frank quickly hided the collar behind his back.

Frank:

“You know what?—I just decided that you go first.”

Jessy:

“So—you decided? I bought it so it should be my decision—and I had different plans.”

Frank:

“I’m pretty sure you had, but do you see this usage instruction?” Frank pointed at the booklet lying on the table. “I already spent two hours of reading, so I have certain advance. I guarantee that you don’t want to lose this time of play. And I’ll explain everything while we try it on you, so that you’ll learn by doing”. Frank put on an evil smile.

Jessy:

“I agree this is quite an argument. Anyway, I’m curious in both ways—so why not go first? But you know that I will double everything you do to me in the revenge session? I strongly recommend to be careful with what you are doing to me—otherwise you will regret it. And we will switch roles no later than 8 p.m., agreed?”

Frank:

“Agreed. And now make yourself ready in the bathroom—and please put on my favorite green catsuit. You know I love that thing on you.”

Jessy vanished and came back twenty minutes later. She was wearing her metallic green spandex catsuit which fitted perfectly on her body. The combination of that color with her red hair always made Frank breathless. She sat down on the couch next to Frank and said “Ready when you are!”.

Frank did not have to think twice and started the tablet. The collections of icons appeared on the screen was quite limited, but this should be normal in hibernate mode. Frank quickly activated the collar by clicking the open icon. The collar made a metallic noise and opened. He quickly took it and closed it around Jessy’s neck. Another touch on the same icon (now called close) resulted in another metallic noise from the collar. A small LED on the collar was blinking red while the collar decreased its circumference until it perfectly fitted around. Few seconds later the LED switched to a yellow blinking light, indicating that it is now closed and connecting to its hosts neuro system. As this was done with some kind of emitted radio signal matching the nerve frequency it was absolutely painless. Meanwhile the tablet reported that a female host was detected and asked for a name of the user profile to be created. Frank typed Jessy on the virtual keyboard and confirmed. A few seconds later the LED switched to a constant green light, indicating that the collar is ready. A bunch of new icons appeared on the tablet screen.

Frank:

“Do you feel any different?”

Jessy stood up and walked around the room.

Jessy:

“No, quite normal. Nothing changed so far—are you certain it worked?”

Frank:

“Well, let’s just try something.”

Frank touched the freeze icon on the tablet and asked again: “Do you now feel any different?”, but this time Jessy did not answer. Frank looked up and saw that Jessy seemed to be frozen solid like a statue. Her legs a little spread, her arms sprawled at her side and rigid impression on her face. Frank knew that all relevant body functions like breathing and blinking are still working. Also, she should be fully conscious, aware of her situation.

He walked over to her and tenderly caressed her face with his hand. “Well, I think this can be taken as a confirmation.”, Frank said and started to touch her body. He stroked his hand from her shoulder over her breasts, hips and finally reached her bottom to give her a slight smack. While Frank’s one hand continued to massage her ass, the other hand moved between her legs to touch her crotch. Frank could see her nipples harden. “I guess you like it”, he said. “Let’s see if we can move you”—he took her arms, bended them and put her hands on her hips. Now she was standing there in the same position as when she’s angry with him—he thought that this is quite fitting in the current situation.

Frank moved back to the couch and watched her. She was looking so gorgeous that he just continued sitting there and watched her standing around for ten minutes. Then he took the tablet which was currently showing the freeze submenu. He briefly looked over the options and touched unmute.

Frank:

“Try to speak honey!”

Jessy moaned, then she tried to speak: “This is absolutely crazy. The strangest feeling I’ve ever experienced. I can feel my whole body, but I’m just unable to move. I’m totally helpless and stuck.”

Frank took the tablet and walked over to her. He took her head and gave her a long intensive kiss. Then he asked: “Do you like it?”

Jessy:

“Yes, I do. But please release me for now—though I can’t do move a muscle, it is somehow still stressful to stand like this.”

Frank:

“It’s normal and comes with the regular freeze mode. Your muscles are constantly working to hold balance and position. Of course, it depends on the freeze position how fast this is going to be uncomfortable. Take a look here at the display.” Frank held the tablet in front of her. “This value is indicating your current freeze stress level and there is a warning when you should get released but also there is a safe mechanism automatically releasing you to avoid any harm due to muscle failure. As you can see here there are still more than three hours left in which I could leave you in this position. There is also a loose mode relaxing all muscles which can be used when you are lying. This can be used indefinitely.”

Jessy:

“I see, but please release me now anyway, I’ll be a good girl—I promise!”

Frank:

“Not yet, I want to try a few things. Now stop complaining or I’ll mute you again!”

Frank went to the arousal submenu and selected reward.

Jessy moaned. “Fuck! What the heck was this?”

Frank:

“The reward function. Instruction says that it provides a tingling sensation throughout the body climaxing at the primary sexual organ. Sounds quite scientific to me. Did you like it?”

Jessy:

“Are you kidding? This was awesome, I still have goose bumps—please do it again!”

Frank:

“Did I mention this was level 1 out of 10?”

Jessy:

“What? That was already a quite strong sensation.”

Frank:

“Let me give you a 2.”

Frank increased the strength to 2 and clicked reward again. Jessy’s moaning was getting more intense.

Jessy:

“Oh my gosh—what the fuck! Please give me more.”

Frank:

“Enough for now, let us not spoil all the surprises in the first hour. We already know it works and it seems enjoyable. Let me check the other features in the arousal menu.”

He briefly looked through the options displayed on the tablet and decided to open the crotch zipper of Jessy’s catsuit. He put his hand on her laid open crotch and noticed that she is somewhat wet.

Frank:

“Are you horny?”

Jessy:

“Is this a joke?”

Frank:

“We’ll check your arousal level soon, but let’s try this one first.

He clicked moisten and put his hand back over her vulva. The wetness increased significantly, drops felt on the floor.

Frank:

“This is pretty cool.”

Jessy:

“But totally unnecessary—I’m already wet enough as I’m horny as hell. Release me and I fuck you as you never would have imagined.”

Frank said “I’m sure you would” while looking on the tablet again. “According to the collar your arousal level is at 35%—which is quite high. At least the usage instruction says that usually something between 40% and 50% is the maximum what can be reached on a normal way.”

Jessy:

“What do you mean by normal way?”

Frank:

“I can increase and decrease your arousal level using the remote—up to 100%. Levels over 80% shall be quite painful as the desire gets so strong it hurts, while already somewhere between 50% and 80% there is a point where you can’t think of anything else except reaching an orgasm.”

Jessy:

“This isn’t necessary. Just please let me move and I’ll do everything.”

Frank:

“OK, but we’ll fuck as I say—it is not your decision.”

Frank pressed the unfreeze icon which made Jessy a little shaky when her ability to move came back. He gently took her in his arms and stabilized her. It felt good to hold her—especially when he felt her heart beating fast against his chest. She must be quite excited. He gave her a long kiss.

Frank:

“Welcome back in the world of movement!”

Jessy:

“Ha, you’re too funny. Where do you want to take me?”

Frank:

“No need to haste—please sit down, I quickly need to go to the bathroom. Don’t touch anything—especially the remote! Any violation of this rule will result in heavy punishment.”

Frank left the remote-control tablet on the living room table and went out. Going to the bathroom was just an excuse to prepare his trap. He knew she could not resist to touch the remote—he knew her too well. It would be the same the other way around. He only asked himself if she would try to take off the collar or to grant herself a reward. However, Jessy could not know that Frank activated the self-protect mode on the remote to ensure the collar wearer would not be able to do anything with it. When Frank came back to the living room, Jessy was frozen solid again. It looked like a very uncomfortable pose, she seemed just to be paused in motion as she leaned forward to grab the remote from the table. As expected by Frank, the self-protect mode activated the freeze mode as soon as she touched the tablet.

Frank said “Gotcha! This will have consequences.”. He grabbed the remote and clicked punish, but no reaction from Jessy. Of course not—she could neither move nor speak, so she suffered silently and motionless. Frank clicked the unmute icon.

Jessy:

“Ouch! What the fuck just happened?”

Frank:

“Well, you just learned two things. First: There is a self-protect mode which will freeze you every time you touch the remote. And -just to mention it- you also won’t be able execute any command if you’re fast enough to touch the right icon. System would prevent it. Second: I just gave you the opposite of reward called punish, I’m pretty sure you don’t like it and you don’t want to experience the 9 higher levels.”

Jessy:

“I apologize—please don’t punish me again. I’ll be a good girl!”

Frank:

“I’ll release you now and you will follow-me to the bedroom. Don’t try anything—I’ve activated the voice mode of your collar so I can execute most of the command without the remote.”

Frank accompanied her to the bedroom, where they jumped on the bed. Quickly, they got into heavy kissing and petting. Frank’s mind got a little distracted as he was already planning the next steps and a nice real punishment for her misbehavior. Frank was also quite horny, but it was nothing compared to what Jessy will have to go through.

Frank:

“Enough foreplay, let’s have sex!”

Jessy:

“I thought you will wait forever. Let me on top, pleaaaaaaaaase….”

Frank:

“Hey, I’m in charge here—never forget this. Let us start doggy style. Put your knees and elbows on the bed, with the legs spread so your ass and sex get nicely exposed.”

Jessy did as he had told her, but as soon as she was in position he said collar freeze and she was completely immobilized again in the doggy position. I was quite a nice view for Frank. He decided to tell her his plans for her further punishment, but not the full truth.

Frank:

“So, you do not think that level 1 of the punishment mode was already all of your penalty? Don’t you? You’ll need to suffer some more. As I told you, reaching out for the tablet is a heavy violation of my order.” He added the sentence collar increase arousal level to 50 and he knew as of now her life of suffering will begin. “I’m going now to unmute you now. You will not start to insult me, shout at me or start threatening me—you will make things only worse with it.” collar unmute Immediately Jessy started to moan heavily.

Frank:

“Describe how you feel!”

Jessy:

“I was never being so horny in my whole life. Please, please, please fuck me!”

Frank:

“Stop begging. I’ll fuck you, but you will have to wait a little more.”

Jessy:

“What? Common? How long? I can’t stand it any longer, please.”

Frank:

“Oh, you will—because you have no other choice. I think about an hour, but you should hope that I’m not going to extend it any further.”

Jessy:

“One hour in this humiliating position? I’m going to die of craving. I warn you, eventually you will have to remove the collar and I’m going to […]

Frank:

collar mute

Jessy’s voice just did just cut off. He could not resist to kneel behind her back and to carefully lick her clit with his tongue for a quite a time. He knew that this must drive her even more crazy. Frank left the bedroom. The last thing she said gave him a headache—he has to free her from the collar eventually and even worse, he will have to wear it next. There won’t be a way around it. He could leave her in the collar the whole weekend to avoid an immediate revenge, but they have a rule that reached agreements before playing must not be broken. He would not feel well breaking this rule either. When he came back to the living room, he took the remote-control tablet for a further investigation of options. While scrolling through the main menu he recognized a strike-through icon obedience. How could he forget about the obedience mode? That’s one of the main features why they bought this collar. He touched the icon, but a pop-up told him, that the collar is still working on the complex neural pathways connection and so the option won’t be available for the next 8 hours. A closer look in the usage instruction told him that this is something the collar always does when connected to a new host for the first time. It’s saved to the user profile, so it would be directly available when connected to the same host again at a later point in time. He now had two good reasons to keep her in the collar the whole weekend, but he still hesitated to break the rules. Maybe he could bend the rules a little bit—with increased arousal level she would agree to everything to reach an orgasm. Maybe she already reached this point. It seemed a little unfair, but he was determined to continue. He looked at the clock and noticed that he almost spent an hour with the remote. With this plus the time he spent licking he nearly double the waiting time for her. Poor Jessy. He took the remote and went to the bedroom again. On the way, Frank opened the arousal submenu on the remote and activated the orgasm denied mode—with this she was not able to reach an orgasm, no matter how much she was getting stimulated. He decided to keep this as his little secret. A glance at her freeze stress level revealed that this position is humiliating but seemed quite comfortable. The constant arousal level of 50 would be her priority currently. He decided to fuck her now.

There she was—still exposing her sex in the doggy style position. Her predicament and the view when he entered the room already gave him a boner. He kneeled behind her and started to fuck her slowly. While she -without her knowledge- was not able to reach an orgasm, it took him all his willpower to not reach one himself too early. He fucked her as long as possible and he knew her good enough to know that this should usually would result in an orgasm for her. He continued until he came and exploded into her. Afterwards he got back on the chair on the other side of the room and said collar unmute.

Jessy moaned intensively. Frank asked her: “Did you come honey?”

Jessy:

“No I could not—I was so close, but I could not reach it. I assume it is due to the fucking freeze mode, maybe I can’t come as I can’t contract my muscles. Please release me and make me come. Pleaaaaaaase!”

Only Frank knew it was not the freeze mode responsible for her dilemma. He grabbed the magic wand vibrator and her fancy new electropneumatic clit stimulator and threw it onto the bed. collar unfreeze he said.

Jessy’s stiff position was immediately slackening.

Frank:

“I’m already done. Please help yourself.”

Jessy grabbed the magic wand and tried to stimulate herself. She was moaning constantly and rolling all over the bed. Frank watched her a while and was quite amused about her situation. After some minutes Jessy tried to reach the orgasm with her clit stimulator, but all her efforts were useless.

Jessy:

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! I don’t get it, usually this thing gives me an orgasm within a minute. What’s wrong here?”

Frank:

“Let me make you an offer: I assume you don’t want to wait until 8 p.m. for being relieved and I would really like to test also the obedience mode. Unfortunately, it still takes some hours until its available. So, if you are willing to extend your collar period for another 24 hours, I grant you an orgasm.”

Jessy:

“You are kidding. This is ridiculous—and we said it is not allowed for the top to force the sub to accept a change of terms while playing!”

Frank:

“I’m not forcing you at all, as there is no violence involved.” He knew that this was only part of the truth as there was no real choice in her situation. While they were talking Frank increased her arousal level to 60 without telling her.

Jessy was rotational moaning and shouting “Fuck”.

Frank:

“I promise you two things—an orgasm within the hour and that you will have a calm night without teasing or punishment!”

Jessy:

“I still consider this emotional blackmailing—but OK, agreed for now!”

On the tablet Frank could see Jessy’s physical status. He switched her arousal level back to 50 to give her a minimal relief. He handed her a bottle of water and told her to drink a bit—also he sent her over to the bathroom to use the shower & toilet. He wanted to avoid any additional stress for her—a filled blister during the next phase of his plan would a distraction he did not want. When Jessy came back naked, he told her to lie flat on her back. As soon as she was lying, he said collar loose freeze and unmute. In this second all her muscles relaxed—similar to a normal freeze she could not move at all, but it did not require any effort.

Frank:

“Let’s see what we can do for you!”

Jessy:

“Is it really necessary that I can’t move?”

Frank:

“For you own safety yes—the orgasm will be quite strong, I promise. And more important—I like you this way.” Frank gave her a reward level 1. Jessy directly moaned “more please”.

Frank knew from the usage instruction that at this arousal level a reward could not directly considered a reward—it just worsened her situation as she felt closer to an orgasm. He gave her a few more level 1 rewards which all were acknowledged with a moaning. He further increased her arousal level to 60 and gave her immediately a level 3 reward. “Oh fuck!” Jessy shouted. Frank told her to be quieter, otherwise she’ll be muted again, but she hardly could follow his order. Frank decided to be not so strong to her now and continued with some level 3 rewards. He was pretty sure that she would wince with her whole body if she would be able to move right now. Poor Jessy. He increased to 70 and gave her a level 5 reward. She was already over any thinkable border of lust—screaming and shouting loudly. From her screaming Frank could determine that a level 5 reward seemed to run for roughly 10 seconds, much longer than the lower levels. He tried to give her reward and pause of the same length for a few times. He increased the arousal level to 80 which made Jessy cry—tears dropped from her eye. She shouted and begged for an orgasm. Frank gave her a level 7 reward which totally seemed to break her—it did run for 20 seconds and she was not shouting anymore. It took her nearly again 20 seconds until she was able to scream and shout again. Frank repeated it 2 times and then, finally—he hit the orgasm icon in the arousal submenu. Jessy exploded and it took her a few minutes to calm down.

Frank:

“How was it?”

Jessy still gasping: “It was by far the most intensive orgasm I’ve ever had. I could have never imagined that a sensation like this is possible. These rewards almost made me crazy. Can you please allow me to move again?”

Frank:

“Not so fast young lady. I promised you that you’ll receive an orgasm—but not how many.”

Jessy:

“Why must there always be a catch in it? Common—really. It’s was hard enough, please release me now.”

Frank:

“No, no, no. I promised you also a good night’s sleep and I’m pretty sure you still have some sexual energy left.”

Jessy:

“I’m totally exhausted, please allow me to move. I can’t scream anymore—it already hurts in my throat.”

Frank:

“No need to worry, you won’t be able. Let me explain what I’ll do with you. I have recorded all remote inputs during your orgasm session and I can just replay it, meaning you will start on 50% arousal again, it increases up to 80% over time and will give you multiple rewards until it grants you another orgasm.

Jessy:

“Please, not again. I’m doing everything for you—everything.”

Frank:

“You’ll do anything for me anyway tomorrow, remember the obedience mode?”

Jessy was getting visibly nervous: “I can’t stand another round. Please release me.”

Frank:

“Another round? Oh, it will be multiple rounds—but I don’t tell you how many, I don’t want you to count.”

Jessy:

“You’re a fucking son of a bitch, you’ll release me immediately or I will…”

Frank:

mute “Enough—let me explain further: I’ve also added a random component to the program, so the run time and number of rewards will be a little different for each cycle. What each cycle has in common is that the orgasm won’t be a full relief—you’ll stuck at minimum of 50% arousal level and the next cycle starts immediately. I know you can’t look angry right now, but I also know you would.” Frank tenderly caressed her face and gave her a kiss on her motionless lips. “Also, I want to avoid any distractions on your ride.” He said collar blind. “Now you are not able to see anymore and I will also make you deaf. It’s only you in the dark—all alone with your arousal, craving and lust. With this total deprivation you will be going to lose track of time, your existing will be only about suffering, sex and reaching the next orgasm. I envy you a little bit—but only a little. Have fun honey!”

He said collar deaf and decided to run the program with a count of 7 cycles. With an average running time of 30 minutes each she’ll have fun for the next hours. As soon as he hit the start button, he could see her getting goose bumps again. He put a soft pillow under her head and a blanket over her body. She was not supposed to freeze while lying there. He went back to the living room and watched some TV. In parallel he had a close look on the monitoring on the tablet: Heart rate and breathing frequency, arousal level, number of rewards and orgasm/cycle count.

He visited her in cycle 4 which seemed to be a rough one, as it was already running for 35 minutes, keeping her on 80% for 10 minutes and with 5 level 7 rewards. Finally, the orgasm was granted to her, but no reaction was visible for Frank. Except a few tears which dropped from her open but blind eyes. These tears were here only possibility for her to communicate with the outside. The remote showed that her parameters were still in a safe area, so he let her complete the next 3 cycles as planned. He briefly thought about her revenge, but this was still so far away that he decided to forget about it again. After cycle 7 the arousal rate was set to zero by the collar, after a short while her heart rate dropped back to a normal level as well. As it was already late, he called it a day and prepared himself for the bed. He went to the bed and put Jessy to sleep with a goodnight kiss and the order collar sleep, which instantly made her sleep. Afterwards he gave the order collar unfreeze, so that she was able to move while sleeping—she was just not able to wake up without his order. What a day! He was excited about trying the obedience mode tomorrow. He rolled her on the side and took her in his arms from behind. He felt asleep soon so they started into the night sleeping like spoons, dreaming of what to come on the next day.