The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Flame

Part 4 of 5

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2024

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“I don’t want to be pushy,” Lightning commented to Hailey the next day. The blue-haired heroine wasn’t with her all the time. She had her patrols to do. Still, Lightning made at least a couple of hours a day for her. For them to work on Flame’s powers. “But we are going to need an answer from you. Not yet,” the older heroine continued as Hailey went to speak. “And it would only be fair to give you the full experience before you make a decision. You’ve had the good bits. Training, hanging out. Mentoring. Which would be me, by the way. That okay?”

“Yes!” Hailey cried, before stopping herself and gently lowering herself to the floor. She really was getting the hang of this flying thing. “Well, that’s if I decide to accept. I still, well.”

“That’s okay, I get it. But I’m still going to try to persuade you. Beyond all the training and facilities, being part of a team helps. Not just when we get something one of us can’t handle, but just to have other people to talk to. Heroing isn’t always easy. But it’s not all perks. There’re other responsibilities as well.”

“Sorry?” Flame cocked her head. She wasn’t sure what the other heroine meant. “I mean obviously. We have to help people and, well everything.”

“Not just that.” Lightning waved her arm around. “All this,” she said, her lips twitching in a half-mocking smile. “Where do you think it comes from?”

“Uh?” The Combine was the best equipped superhero group in the world. Everyone knew that. But Hailey hadn’t really thought about it.

“This place, its IT, the other equipment, everything. It all costs money. You don’t want to know how much money,” the blue- haired woman added, shaking her head ruefully. “And while the donors say they give it for nothing that’s not quite true. We need to spend some time with them. Schmoozing. Networking. Whatever. And then there’s the politicians. There’s still the occasional call to outlaw us as vigilantes. You know that. Grey areas in the law. So we need to butter them up as well. Keep them onside. Not saying it’s fun, but we all have to.”

Hailey could see the point. She’d even done something like it herself in a small way, building a relationship with the Seattle police. “Even Martial?” she asked. She had trouble picturing the taciturn heroine playing hostess.

“Even Martial,” Lightning laughed. “Although sometimes we have to keep her on a leash. But if you’re going to join us, it’s only fair that you know what you’re getting into. There’s a meeting this afternoon.”

“I think you’d be better off with the other pair,” Anna suggested some time later, Hailey sitting on her bed as reached for her boots after a shower.

“Other pair?” the young heroine asked quizzically. She was on edge. She hadn’t even cum in the shower. Which was unusual for her. Her hand twitched, almost reaching for her centre. She was nervous enough about the meeting, the need pulsing from her centre only heightening her agitation. “Sorry?”

“The other pair of boots for your uniform,” Anna explained patiently.

For a moment Hailey frowned. Then she remembered. There had been another pair of boots. At least a picture of them. But she hadn’t seen them, had she?

There was a noise from her earpiece.

Oh, right, Hailey rose from the bed, headed over to the wardrobe.

The boots waited for her there. Red, shiny, thigh high. Stiletto heels reaching at least four inches in height.

I couldn’t.

There was another noise.

Well, this is the sort of thing they’re for. And maybe they’ll help. If she was feeling nervous about meeting the donors, a few inches extra height wouldn’t go astray. And, if she was being honest, she wanted to know what she’d look like in the boots. She was surprised she hadn’t tried them already.

Hailey examined herself in the mirror after slipping the boots on. It felt odd, she wasn’t used to heels this high. She could feel how they stretched her calves. It made the way the uniform displayed her arse even more obvious. It was…

Was that a noise again?

It felt good. Sexy. She liked it. She liked the way the heels stretched her calves. Liked the way her arse swayed as she walked in the boots. Liked the way the heels made her force her chest out.

“Don’t worry about the heels,” Anna quipped. “Fun fact. With the super-human healing you all have, they never leave any lasting damage. You could wear them all day and it wouldn’t do a thing to hurt you.”

Hailey wasn’t about to start doing that. Although something about the idea had a certain attraction. Maybe not even just with her uniform. Maybe she could wear heels this high when she was in civvies. Pair them with a short skirt and…

Hailey pushed the idea away. It was appealing, but her libido was playing up enough as it was. She needed to concentrate. Lightning was depending on her.

She needed to get to the meeting.

“Ladies and Gentlemen,” Lightning announced, “I’d like you to meet Flame.”

Hailey swallowed nervously. She’d been waiting outside the meeting room, Anna prompting her when to head through the door. She blinked, glancing around the room. There was a large table, all sleek and modern. On the wall beyond the far end of it a large screen. On one side of the table sat a group of people, mostly men but a few women. Hailey didn’t need to be told that they were the donors. She recognised a few of them. Even without that, she could have told they were rich just from the expensive cut of their business outfits.

“Just go sit by Lightning,” Anna whispered in her ear.

The blue-haired heroine wasn’t the only one on the other side of the table. Martial was there as well. And Stellar. Hailey couldn’t believe that she was in such company.

She almost tiptoed to the seat Anna had indicated. But then she stopped herself. That wouldn’t be what Lightning wanted. She was a heroine. She made herself walk over confidently, one high heeled foot placed in front of the other. And if that made her arse sway deliciously, who cared?

“Don’t sit down yet Flame, please,” Lightning said as Hailey neared her seat.

Most of the eyes on the other side of the table were fixed on Hailey. The red-haired heroine made herself stand up straight, even if part of her wanted to hide under the table. And if her posture made her breasts stand out, well, so what? They weren’t exactly hidden by her uniform.

I love wearing my uniform.

That was true, even if Hailey wasn’t sure where the thought had come from.

“Flame hasn’t agreed to join us. Not yet, anyway. I’m sure you’d agree she’d make an excellent addition to the team.”

Lightning’s statement was met by a chorus of agreements.

I love how my uniform shows off my body.

That was true, too. Something seemed odd about the thought. It wasn’t that her new uniform was that unusual for a heroine, no matter how high it was cut above her thighs and how much of her breasts it put on display. Stellar’s was just as revealing, lack of sleeves and all. Lightning’s was unusual in the long-sleeves it had, but other than that it showed as much flesh as Hailey’s. Martial was the odd one out.

“I’m sure you’re all familiar with Flame’s abilities,” Lightning continued as Hailey neared her seat. “I think she’s more famous than she knows. But we have a little surprise for you. Flame, if you would.”

Hailey frowned in Lightning’s direction, then nodded at the sight of the blue-haired heroine’s hand, out of sight under the table, beckoning her upwards. With just a thought she lifted off the ground, her ascent met with a round of surprised ‘oohs’ and ‘ahs’.

Every eye was on her. And if some of the looks she was getting were more than cursory, Hailey didn’t mind that. She was attractive. She was sexy. She was a powerful heroine. People were bound to look at her. She liked people looking at her. In her new uniform. She was finding that she liked it a lot.

“Using some of our advanced training rooms, we’ve been developing her powers while she’s been staying with us,” Lightning informed the gathered donors. “It’s another demonstration of what the Combine can do. Even if Flame doesn’t choose to join us, we’ve added to the shield for society that super-heroes provide. All courtesy of your continued support.”

At another gesture from Lightning, Flame lowered herself to the floor and took her seat. She didn’t pay much attention to the meeting as Lightning launched into a series of plans for new facilities, the number of zeroes on the end of the costs making her eyes cross. She’d done her part. Which was just as well. Her arousal hadn’t gone away. If anything, it had grown more intense. And if there had been sounds in her ear, Hailey didn’t register those at all.

God, I need a cock.

Where had thought come from? Hailey didn’t care, another wave of arousal flowing though her body. She swallowed, her thighs pressing together, a delicious shiver running through her. Was there desire behind some of the glances still coming her way from the other side of the table? Why not? She was hot. And even if the men were older than she’d normally go for, so what? They had cocks. Yummy cocks. She could go for a cock right now.

Or a pussy.

Huh?

Hailey didn’t bend that way. At least, she didn’t think she did. But right then, she just needed something. Cock, Pussy. Anything to sate the burning desire from her own centre. She squirmed in her seat, not caring how it made her breasts shake. She couldn’t wait to get back to her room, to relieve the tension flooding her. She wondered what the people on the other side of the table would think if they knew what she’d soon be doing. If they’d like to watch her. Maybe they would. Maybe she’d picture them as she writhed on her bed.

God, that would be so hot. Imagining people watching her. She was so turned on, stewing in her arousal. Did someone say her name? Why was she here at all, when she could be back in her room? Enjoying herself. Stuffing every hole she had. Lightning was the only one saying anything, even Martial and Stellar sitting silently through the meeting.

“Flame, if you could,” Lightning said.

Hailey blinked She wasn’t sure what her fellow heroine meant. Something about the presentation? From Lightning’s hand gesture she seemed to want Hailey to stand next to the screen. Hailey wasn’t sure why, but it was easy enough to do. Easy enough, in those heels, to get her arse swaying as she sashayed over to the wall. Even though she wasn’t looking, she was sure that every eye on the room was on her. On her arse. God, that turned her on so much. Having people look at her like that.

I love how my uniform shows off my body.

It seemed that Lightning wanted her help pointing out some things in the presentation. Hailey didn’t know why, but it was easy enough to do. Point when Lighting asked her to. And then just stand there, her brain switching off, her arousal burning through her. She was sure people kept looking at her, even though the discussion had moved on from the presentation. That was good. It turned her on even more. She had to be so wet. It couldn’t be showing through her uniform, could it? A quick glance down told her she was safe, no matter how wet she felt. Had Anna said something about the material of the uniform being super absorbent? Hailey had thought that just meant sweat, but if it helped with other things, so much the better. She was so turned on. The urge to rub her thighs together so hard to resist. Should she sit down? Lightning hadn’t told her to. So Hailey just stood there.

Was that her name mentioned again? Hailey hadn’t been paying attention. Wasn’t sure how much time had passed. She was happy just to stand there. Imaging impaling herself on a cock or licking out a pussy. Just some pleasant, normal daydreams. Nothing unusual. She always thought about sex a lot. Why shouldn’t she? She was young and sexy. Was one of the donors offering an extra sum if she did join? She wasn’t up for sale. Someone else matched the figure, bettered it. It was almost like she being auctioned off. Which was so hot. Maybe, if she did join the Combine, she’d have to spend some time with the donor. Maybe some alone time. Where she could show how much she appreciated the donation.

Really appreciated it.

Not that Hailey would ever do anything like that, but it was fun to imagine. Showing just how much she appreciated it. Letting the man touch her. Kiss her. Fondle her breasts.

Fuck her senseless.

God, she could imagine that. A cock, filling her, impaling her. Her eyelids fluttered.

It was a woman who made the next offer.

Hailey could imagine that too. Her, on her knees. Licking the woman’s pussy. Her tongue burying itself so deep. Not that she’d ever done that before, but she could imagine it now. Once she’d really worked on her powers she’d be able to warm her tongue, just a little. A hot tongue for a hot pussy. Maybe she’d cum just from licking the woman out.

It was just a daydream. A really hot, yummy daydream. She’d never actually do anything like that.

“Thank you for your offers, and your continued support.” Lightning sounded like she was finishing up the meeting. Hailey glanced around nervously. How long had she been standing there? She wasn’t sure. She’d been drifting in her naughty little fantasies. Hopefully she hadn’t embarrassed herself. It didn’t look like she had. Even if one of the men wasn’t being too successful in how he was trying to hide how he was glancing at her tits. “It will depend on what Flame decides. We will, of course, let you know. Please keep any information you receive before the public announcement confidential. If there is anything to announce.”

“I think that went well,” Lightning said outside the room after the meeting was over. Stellar said nothing. All Martial gave was gave a quick ‘humph’ in response. Hailey was learning that that was a seal of approval from the taciturn heroine.

Even so, she wasn’t convinced. “You sure?” she asked. “I didn’t really do much.” Unless you count standing there and imagine getting fucked. God, I need a cock. She couldn’t wait to get back to her room.

“You did fine,” her fellow heroine smiled. “At least you managed to smile. Unlike some people.” Lightning’s eyes narrowed as she glanced in Martial’s direction. The other heroine simply folded her arms and looked impassive. “And really, it’s not that hard. They want to give us money. Some think it’s the right thing. Some just want to be seen doing the right thing.”

“Doesn’t it,” Hailey started, then stopped. She wasn’t sure how to say it. “Doesn’t it, well, compromise us? I mean, what if one of the donors was up to something?

“What if one of them turned out to be the next Spectral?” Lightning smiled, naming the villain who’d been a long-time foe of the Combine until they’d finally taken him down a year before. “Doesn’t matter. We make it clear any donations come with no strings.”

“I can provide you with the relevant clauses in the agreements, if you’d like,” Anna chipped in.

“We tend to look at our donors harder, to be honest,” Lightning continued after Hailey turned down the AI’s offer. The legalese would probably just make her head hurt. “Even for minor legal breaches. We need to make it clear we don’t do favours. Of course, some of them use that in their publicity as well, but we can’t help that. We need to make sure we’re doing what’s right.”

“If anyone steps over the line, we have to punish them,” Stellar chimed in before also glancing at Martial. “Some people even think it’s fun.”

Martial shot her fellow heroine a disparaging look, Stellar laughing in response.

“Anyway,” Lightning’s voice was all dry amusement. “Now you’ve seen that part of the business. And don’t worry, if you do join I’ll help you through any meetings like that you have to go to. All part of being a mentor. I don’t want to push you, but we will need a decision soon. There’s one other thing you need to think about though.”

“Uh?” Hailey managed. Had there been a sound in her ear? Thinking wasn’t that easy right then. Or maybe it was. Except that the only thing she could think about was getting her holes stuffed. God, she needed to get back to her room. She made herself focus on her fellow heroine. Maybe she could think of something else. Like licking Lightning’s pussy. Or Lightning licking hers. God, that sounded so hot. Maybe the donors would throw in a little extra if they could watch that. Hailey had to fight the urge to drop to her knees right then, push the crotch of Lightning’s uniform aside and just dive in. It didn’t matter that Martial and Stellar were still there. Maybe she could lick their pussies too. Desire pulsed through the young heroine, her core tightening. She’d need to do it right. Maybe that would be included in any ‘mentoring’. Just another part of her training. Learning exactly what to do with her tongue.

Hailey’s nipples tightened, her breasts aching with need.

“You alright, Flame?” Lightning asked, concerned.

“Yeah, uh, fine,” Hailey managed. At least she would be, once she got back to her room.

“If you say so,” Lightning said, looking at her quizzically. “Don’t let us stop you two,” she added to the other heroines. I’m sure you have patrols or something.”

Stellar smiled and nodded before saying goodbye to Hailey. Martial just turned and stalked away without a word.

A serious look stole over Lightning’s face after the other two heroines had left. “Being a member of the Combine isn’t just being a hero. You need to be sure. We need to be certain that all our members are willing to put everything on the line. Sure, heroes are heroes. But what will you do to help people? If it comes down to it, are you ready to do whatever it takes?”

Lightning’s words pushed the young heroine’s arousal aside. She knew what her fellow heroine meant. Heroes risked their lives all the time. Sometimes, not often, but sometimes, one of them died. And sometimes, for all their bravery, they balked when the odds were too high.

“I,” Hailey swallowed nervously. “I need to think about it.”

“We need you to,” Lightning nodded. “If you join us you need to be sure you’ll be ready to do whatever it takes.”

Back in her room, Hailey tried to consider Lightning’s words. But with the way the emptiness in her centre was crying out to be filled and her breasts were aching with need, thinking was so hard. She hadn’t gotten herself off in the shower. Which was unusual for her. But something had told her that she shouldn’t. She didn’t know what. Maybe a sound. It didn’t matter. Something else told her that. Maybe another sound. So she was still stewing in her arousal. She eyed her bed, and the table beside it that held her toys. She could… But would that be enough?

“Uh, Anna,” Hailey managed, hearing the quaver in her own voice. “Can you rearrange the room? Like the practice rooms can be?”

“Of course,” the AI replied. “At least to a limited extent. They’re not quite as flexible as the practice facilities. What did you have in mind?”

Hailey licked her lips. She could hardly believe the image she was picturing. But she needed it. Wanted it.

“A, a pole,” she managed.

“Like this?” Anna asked, after a barber’s pole materialised in the middle of the room, the spiralling stripes slowly rotating. There was something comforting about that. Something that drew her in. But it wasn’t what Hailey wanted.

“No, uh. Thinner. Metal.”

“Perhaps this then,” Anna suggested, the barber’s pool dissolving to be replaced by a thin metal pole, sleek and shiny silver.

“Yes!” Hailey cried. Then lowered her voice. “Yes, uh, thanks. Music. I need music. Something to dance to.”

A low beat rumbled through the room. Hailey wasn’t sure from where. It didn’t matter. There was just her and the rhythm and the pole. And the image in her mind of people watching her. Maybe the people from the meeting. Hailey made a bee-line for the pole, shaking her arse in time to the music as she did. One hand reached out, grabbed the pole, Hailey spinning around it, a happy grin plastered on her face. She needed this. Wanted it. Back to the pole, her hands gripping it above her, she slowly sank down, her knees spread wide, tossing her head, her hair flying wildly. Then she spun around, facing the pole, thrusting herself against it, a moan escaping her lips as she pressed her centre against the cold, hard surface.

Hailey spun away from the pole. Her hands slowly traced the curve of her torso, edged over her thighs, her lips pouting. This was good. This was what she wanted. But it wasn’t enough. If someone was watching her… Not that they would, but it felt oh so good to imagine it. If someone was watching her they’d want to see more. Slowly, her hips swaying from side to side, a sultry smile on her face, her eyes fixed on one of Anna’s camera’s, Hailey’s hand rose to her chest. She teased, pulling at the edges of her uniform, showing a little more of her breast, nothing more. Once, twice. A third time. Then, finally, the movement enough, almost, to have her cumming, Hailey pulled the uniform aside, her breast springing free, her nipple so erect. The red-haired heroine arched her back as she caressed her tit, pulling at the nipple, a moan escaping her lips, her hips swaying, always swaying, always in time to the music.

God, it was so hot.

Her other breast was soon released as well, Hailey enjoying a few moments of her hands on her tits before she fluffed her hair, turning back to the pole, pressing her breasts, her centre against it, loving how it made her feel. She sank to her haunches, her arse thrust in the direction of the camera. Hailey glanced over her shoulder, cheekily, slapping her rump. Before she rose to her feet again.

Her uniform was discarded as Hailey danced around her room, any sense of decorum gloriously abandoned, her hands roaming over her own body, her tits, her arse, her pussy, her finger drawn teasingly over the line of her slit, what was left of her modesty protected only by her skimpy thong. She pressed herself to the pole again, almost there. This wasn’t her. Except it was. She wanted this. Needed it. Hailey spun around, back to the metal, one hand gripping it above her head, as she slowly sank to her haunches, her knees spread wide, her hand playing over the front of her thong, pressing into her clit, teasing her lips. So close, so close.

Hailey’s eyelids fluttered, a moan escaping her lips as she came, her fingers pushing her thong into her sodden opening.

She didn’t bother with her lingerie. Didn’t need it. Just those thigh-high high-heeled boots and her thong and her simple mask. A slutty heroine, leaping onto her bed. On her hands and knees, looking back over her shoulder, grinning, as she pushed the thong aside, thrusting one of her vibrators into her arse. Her eyelids flickered, her back arching, as the pleasure surged through her. She was on fire. She was on display. Hailey moaned, the feeling of fullness so wonderful, wiggling her hips before flipping over onto her back. Glancing over her shoulder at the camera, a playful smile on her lips, she pulled her thong aside again, revealing herself, her fingers playing at lips that were so, so wet, her legs spread so wide. She picked up another of her vibrators, looked at it and giggled. That almost made her stop, almost made a thought form, but some sound washed it away. She giggled again as she drew the tip of the vibrator over her opening. Then, with a cheeky grin, she trust it into her sopping depths, back arched, tits thrust forward, moan after moan escaping her lips as she worked he vibrator in and out of her cunt.

And if, just occasionally, a thought started to form, Hailey wondering why she was doing this, there was always a gentle sound from her comms piece to wash it away.

God, it felt so good. Doing this. The idea that she might be on display. That someone might be watching. Every time she thought of that it ratcheted her arousal higher and higher. That she might be doing this for someone. For their enjoyment. Sometimes she’d leave the vibrators stuffed in her cunt and arse, one hand playing with her breasts as she deep throated a third toy.

She came so many times, so hard.

(To be continued)