The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Flame

Part 3 of 5

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2023

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Why do I need to do this?” Hailey asked. She felt awkward, just standing there, her finger thrust into a measuring device, other sensors stuck to her body.

“You’d be surprised how useful it can be,” Lightning replied, the blue-haired heroine’s eyes glancing at the readout before turning back to Hailey. “The number of locks I’ve shorted out… And yes, your powers are flame-based, not electrical. But the ability to melt circuitry, or anything else, can come in very handy. You need to be able to localise the heat though. So…,” the other heroine indicated the device and the sensors on Hailey’s body. “Plus it’s all part of learning to control your powers. So let’s try again. Draw on them, not too much, just a little. Focus, picture a line from deep inside to your finger. Nowhere else. Just your finger. Focus. I can see some of the other readouts rising.”

Which ones? Hailey wondered idly. Maybe the ones on her calves. Or her thighs. Perhaps the ones on her breasts. Was Lightning looking at her breasts? The other heroine had to have looked when she put the sensors in place. Just remembering the brush of the blue-haired heroine’s fingertips took Hailey’s breath away. Maybe Lightning was looking at her breasts now? It would be so easy for the other heroine to do that. So easy for anyone. Hailey was wearing her new uniform.

I love wearing my new uniform. It feels good when people look at me in my new uniform.

That included Lightning.

Maybe it was the sensor on Hailey’s stomach that was spiking. She could feel a definite warmth in her centre. Although that probably didn’t have anything to do with her powers. She couldn’t imagine going back to her old uniform. She loved her new one too much.

“Remember, just your finger.”

Oh, that’s right.

She needed to do what Lightning said. That sounded good. Really good. It wasn’t just Hailey’s finger warming up.

“That’s it!” Lightning called. “Now keep it going. A little more. Not that much. Down a little. Excellent! How did that feel?”

Hailey wasn’t sure how to answer that. Should she tell her fellow heroine just how turned on she’d been? How taut her nipples were? How her insides were all wet and warm and…

Probably best not to, Hailey decided. “Good. Yeah. Good. Hey, if I get this right, do you think I’d be able to melt gun barrels? I’ve always wanted to do that. I’ve just never been able to get it right.”

“I’m sure you’ll be able to,” Lightning reassured her. “You’ve already been working on the strength of your bolts. This is same thing. It’s just getting the power level right. Projecting your powers to a target is another step, but I’m sure you’ll get there. And you need to think about other things you could do with your powers. Let’s say someone had tied you up, wrists and ankles.”

That idea sent a shiver through Hailey. She wondered if Lightning was intending to do that as a demonstration.

If there was a dreamy look in Hailey’s eyes, Lightning didn’t seem to have noticed. “Then all you have to do is heat up your skin where the bindings are and burn off or melt whatever is restraining you. We can work on other areas next time if you’d like.”

Lightning probably meant Hailey’s wrists and ankles, but it wasn’t what the redheaded heroine was thinking about. If she could warm up any part of her body… What about her breasts? Or, or… Hailey didn’t want to think about that. Would it be visible if her breasts warmed up? Probably not. Her finger hadn’t shown any sign. But someone would be able to feel it. They’d be looking at her breasts then. Like Lightning had been. Hailey didn’t wonder why she was so happy with the idea that Lightning might have been looking at her breasts. She loved the way her new uniform showed them off. Maybe Lightning would look at them again while they were doing whatever the blonde heroine had planned next. Hailey didn’t mind. She was happy doing whatever Lightning wanted her to do. Warm and foggy happy. Nipple erect happy. Were her erect nipples showing through her new uniform? Hailey glanced down. They were! She frowned, just for a moment. It didn’t seem right that her nipples showed that way, so clearly tenting her new uniform. But then there was a sound. Maybe it was in her ear.

She loved the way her new uniform made it so clear when her nipples were erect. It was just another bonus. Maybe Lightning would notice. Maybe Lightning would like it that Hailey’s nipples were erect. Hailey hoped so. That was up to Lightning though. Hailey was just happy to do what the other heroine told her to do.

Very happy.

In her room that night, Hailey regarded herself in the mirror. She held up the pointer finger of her right hand before drawing on her power to heat it up. She pointed it at the mirror, miming firing a gun. Then she repeated the gesture with her other hand, giggling.

A momentary frown creased her brow. She never thought of herself as a giggler. But that was what she’d done.

There was a sound in her ear.

Hailey giggled again.

She looked hot, she decided, standing there in her lingerie and high heels, pouting at the mirror as she mimed gun shots. Really hot. Her breasts were so visible through the flimsy material. Hailey gave her shoulders a shake, giggling again, this time at how the movement set her breasts wobbling.

Titties.

Hailey frowned again. Where had that word come from? It wasn’t one she used, especially about herself, it was degrading and…

There was another sound

She had titties. Nice, pretty titties. What else was she going to call them in the skimpy lingerie he was wearing? And if she could heat up a finger…

Hailey concentrated on her power, the bottomless well of fire that lay within her. Just as she’d done earlier that day, she pulled a thin line from it. She hesitated for a moment, a still-warm finger brought to a pair of lips that were formed in a perfect ‘O’. Then she grinned, and sent that line of heat to her right titty.

“Ohhhh.” Hailey blinked rapidly as the moan escaped her lips, the warmth from her titty cascading through her. There was an ache, a need to touch herself.

She paused again, smiling slyly at the mirror. Then she pulled her tit free, revelling in the touch. Her flesh was so warm. So soft. She could feel the heat, just there. Her nipple. Her breast.

She wanted to know what she could do.

Quickly, Hailey drew another line of power, sent it to her left breast, moaning even louder as the warmth hit her. She had to touch herself, had to feel, her other breast now free of the lingerie as well, Hailey groping herself, head thrown back, moaning in heat.

The red-haired heroine had no idea how long she stood there, fondling her tits in front of the mirror, first one warmed by her powers, then the other. Sometimes both. Her fingers sinking into her own flesh.

Another idea occurred to her. Hailey didn’t care where it came from. Didn’t care. It was so good. She smiled at her image in the mirror. The masked woman smiled back at her, tits openly on display, fingers tugging at nipples that were so erect. Hailey pulled her hands away from her chest, held up her right finger, sending her power back to it.

She smiled seductively over her shoulder as she headed to her bed, hips swaying. There, she arranged herself, legs spread, smiling straight at one of Anna’s camera. God, it felt so good to do that, imagine herself on display, imagine people looking at her. So slutty, her tits hanging out, the rest of her body barely covered by her lingerie, feet shod in those high-heels. She held her finger up again, warmed it so much that it glowed, before dialling the heat down a little.

Then she slowly drew her finger over the where the satin of her panties lay over slit. An animal noise was ripped from her throat. It didn’t hurt, heat never hurt her. But it felt so good, the heat burning through her. She was so hot, so turned on. She had to do more, needed it. Needed to display herself. Eagerly, but careful not use her pointer finger, she tugged the material aside.

Thrust that finger in, her back arching, body rigid.

She was hot. Steaming hot. Literally. Steam was rising from her body. She couldn’t believe how good it felt, her finger deep inside her now, the heat of her powers mixing with the sexual heat, the combination threatening to melt her.

Hailey came, revelling in the sensations.

As she came down, she giggled again, giving a little wave to the camera. She wondered else she could do with her new-found control over her powers.

With a grin, Hailey pulled her finger free, holding up her left hand as if to show that she wasn’t using her powers on it. She trailed her finger from between her breasts to her pussy, then winked at the camera.

Hailey thrust two fingers of her left hand into her waiting cunt. Her other hand gripped the sheet. The line now went straight from her power to her pussy. Her hot, hot pussy. Warmed by her powers, maybe she had the hottest pussy in the world. That thought had Hailey giggling again, in between her moans. She pictured a cock thrusting into her, claiming her, her pussy warming it. Her pussy wet, so warm. Hailey added another finger, screaming as she came.

As she came down, Hailey pouted. She could feel how intense the heat on her fingers had been. It lingered there as she slowly sucked her own juices from them, her fingers warmed by where they’d been thrusting. She couldn’t do what she’d just done to a real cock. No matter how much she wanted to. She needed to learn more control.

It was just more motivation for her lessons.

In the morning Hailey almost wondered about what she’d done. She’d acted like some sort of bimbo slut in heat. That wasn’t her.

Then a sound in her ear told her that she didn’t have to worry about it. So she didn’t. She had training to do. And if she was getting something a little extra out of that, who cared?

The days passed in a whirl, training routines, exercises, working on her control of her powers. Her first bouts against fellow heroines. And even if she lost far more than she won, she wasn’t embarrassing herself. Always in her new uniform, loving how it felt, how she looked in it. It was good to look so hot, so sexy, her nipples erect more often than not. Nights in lingerie, pleasuring herself before sleep claimed her. She could begin to see the improvements, Anna’s androids less of a challenge, her powers less volatile, less uncontrolled. She was practicing that at night, too.

The hints of half-remembered dreams didn’t bother her at all. Or the sounds from her comms piece.

The orgasms from the exercise machines were just an added bonus. There was once, just once, when Hailey wondered if there was something off about the exercise bike. The way the seat seemed to be moulded to her crotch. Had it started like that? Hailey was sure that it hadn’t. But now it was, cupping her, pressing against her. Something playing at her clit, a noticeable vibration, the feeling spilling out through her body, pushing her to orgasm after orgasm as she pedalled harder and harder.

“Anna,” she asked, breathless. It wasn’t just from her exertions. “Is there? The seat?”

“I’m sorry, Flame,” the AI replied. “Can I help you?”

“The seat, it. Ah.” Hailey’s eyes almost crossed as the seat pulsed against her clit. Something about that was so strange but she didn’t even thinking of dismounting. “Something? Changed?”

“Oh. Yes. The machines adapt to each user. With the range of powers and abilities in our members they need to be responsive. Is something the matter with it?”

Hailey wanted to say yes. Of course something was the matter. The machine shouldn’t be buzzing away at her clit like her most powerful vibrator. Something about that didn’t seem right either. She had a vibrator? More than one? She didn’t own anything…

There was a noise in her ear.

Of course she had more than one vibrator. A girl had her needs. She’d brought them with her. Used them every night. Her thoughts drifted back to the evening before, writhing on her bed, flimsy panties thrust aside, one of her vibrators deep in her arse while she used another on her clit and pussy, her free hand tugging hard at her nipples.

What she did every evening.

But that didn’t mean the exercise bike should act like a vibrator. Did it?

There was another sound.

What the bike was doing didn’t matter. Well, actually, it did. She’d miss it if it stopped. It felt so yummy cumming as she exercised. Reward for her hard work.

“Flame?”

“No. It’s fine,” Hailey told the AI before resuming her pedalling. She couldn’t wait for her next peak.

“I think you’re ready to try something new,” Lightning told her later that day. They were in one of the practice rooms. Hailey had managed to disable most of the remotes without melting them. “Tomorrow we’ll start working on switching between full-strength blasts and fine control. But I think you’re ready for something else.”

“What?” Hailey asked, frowning.

“Just wait,” Lightning smiled, a touch of mischievousness to the blue-haired heroine. “I want you to concentrate on your power. Close your eyes. Feel it. Then take just a little. Not too much. Push it down through your body. Slowly! That’s it. Like that. Now open your eyes.”

Hailey did as she was told. For a moment she thought Lightning had shrunk. Or maybe she’d grown. Whatever the reason, she was looking down at the other heroine.

She’d lifted off the floor.

With the realisation, whatever she’d been doing failed, Hailey tumbling back to the floor of the practice room, Lightning supressing a laugh.

“Sorry,” the older heroine smiled. “You did great.”

“Was I?” Hailey asked, picking herself off the ground.

“Flying?” Lightning finished. “Not quite. More, hovering. But it’s a start, right?”

Hailey had to agree with that. And with Lightning’s suggestion that they celebrate it over dinner. She earnt a round of applause when she demonstrated her new ability to the others. Even Martial gave a curt nod. The appreciation had her smiling. Had she giggled? Hailey couldn’t remember. It didn’t matter. Her nipples had definitely been erect. She’d snuck glances at the other heroines. None of their nipples were erect. Well, mostly. They all had nice breasts. She could see so much of them, her fellow heroines’ breasts just as revealed as hers were. There was something nice about looking at them. Something that made Hailey feel all warm and runny. Whatever it was, it didn’t matter. Something told her that.

Hailey continued her celebration when she was alone in her room, pulling out three of her vibrators and filling every hole as she came and came. She made sure to look straight at one of Anna’s cameras as she did. Something about that made it even hotter, imagining she was looking into the eyes of her imaginary audience as they watched a heroine putting on a show for them, impaling herself, everything on offer. Her control was getting better now. She could warm any part of her body just as much as she wanted. Enough to burn. Or to warm someone just enough to drive them wild. Hailey sent a jolt of warmth to her fingertip before pressing it down on her clit.

She came so hard.

(To be continued)