The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Flame

Part 5 of 5

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2024

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

The morning found Hailey sprawled on her bed, sheets stained, the smell of sex in the air. All she had on were the boots and her mask. She wasn’t even sure where the thong had ended up. Had she dreamt again? Something told her that she had, more faint images of movement, of being tied down. Lights and sounds and…

“You need to get ready.”

Anna’s voice washed away the half-formed memories. They weren’t important. Not as important as how turned on she was. For a moment Hailey considered staying where she was, giving herself another yummy cum.

Hailey sighed. She couldn’t do that, tempting as it was. She was a hero. She had things to do. Something told her that as well. And Lightning was going to be there soon.

That realisation had Hailey leaping out of her bed. No matter how much fun the previous night had been, she didn’t want anyone knowing about it. Especially not Lightning.

“The pole,” she managed. “Anna, Can you? And um, the air?”

“Of course,” the AI replied, as the pole winked out of existence and the air conditioning audibly cranked up a notch.

Opening the door a short while later, Hailey hoped she was sufficiently put together.

“Good morning,” Lightning smiled. If the other heroine noticed anything, nothing in her look gave it away. “Ready for some more training?”

“Sure!” Hailey replied, her brightness only a little forced. Maybe the exertion would take her mind off the edge of arousal still coursing through her.

Not that what Lightning had in mind for their first stop after breakfast helped. The exercise machines. Hailey eased herself into the saddle of the bike. She wasn’t sure what she wanted. Did she want that vibration? The delicious sensation against her pussy as she pedalled and pedalled? Or just, well…

Her eyelids fluttered as her feet began pumping, the seat cupping her centre, the vibration rocketing through her. It was so good. So right. She pedalled harder, the vibration matching her exertions, rewarding her, teasing her. A nub was pressing against her clit, harder, firmer, the vibrations agonisingly delicious. She wanted more. She wanted…

Oh God.

There was more. Lumps or bumps or something. Two of them. One of them pressing against her pussy, the other against her arse. Was she imagining it? It didn’t matter, Hailey moaning as she squirmed in her seat. Hurriedly, she looked around. To her relief, she realised that she was alone. She wouldn’t see the other heroine until after lunch, Lightning’s duties calling her. Vaguely, she remembered Lightning saying something about that.

It was so hard to think about anything. The bumps were growing, vibrating. And there was a sound in her ear…

She could stop. Run her hand over the seat. See if they were actually there. But stopping would mean the delicious sensations would go away. She didn’t want that. The sounds didn’t want her to do that. And anyway, there was no doubt now. The bumps had to be an inch in height. Pressing at her, pressing at her uniform. She wanted them in her. She wanted to be filled. Have those glorious sensations inside her. It would be so easy.

Swallowing nervously, she looked around. “Anna,” she managed. “Is, um, is anyone else coming here?”

“No, Flame,” the AI replied. “Block and Regenerator are on duty in the control room. Everyone else is out on patrol or otherwise engaged. Is there a problem?”

“No, uh,” Hailey said, trying to contain her nerves. “No problem.”

She could. It would be so easy. All she had to do was…

Hailey rose up on the pedals. She knew what she had to do. Had some sound suggested it? it didn’t matter. Almost unbidden, one hand reached for her centre, tugging her uniform and thong aside. If there was anyone there, they’d see how exposed she was.

Slowly, Hailey lowered herself down, a moan escaping as her pussy lips encountered one of the bumps. It must have grown, two inches in height now at least. Delicious, electric sensations flooded through her as slowly she lowered herself further, the intruder pushing inside, filling her. She moaned again, louder, as her arse encountered the other protrusion. Both of them slipped inside so easily. Even the one in her arse. Her pussy was so wet, but her arse. Was that dildo lubricated? Hailey didn’t know, didn’t care, simply revelling in the wonderful feeling of being filled.

She was sitting on the seat again, a third bump pressing against her clit.

She started pedalling.

“Oh, God, yes.” The vibrations were back. On her clit, in her pussy, in her arse. So wonderful. The sound was telling her how good it felt, but she didn’t need that. She knew it. Were those intruders growing? They had to be, Hailey could feel them, pushing deeper and deeper into her with each revolution. So long, so deep. So good. She was more filled than she’d ever been before. Impaled as she was, she was locked to the seat, unable to move, the two vibrators holding her in place, only able to pedal and drown in the glorious feelings.

Hailey came, hard, the bliss shuddering through her. It wasn’t enough. She wanted more. She wanted the vibrators deeper inside her. Filling her. Violating her. She kept going, orgasm after orgasm flooding her. She was nothing but the feelings, holes wanting to be filled, needing to be filled. Just cumming and cumming and cumming.

“Perhaps you should try another machine,” Anna suggested. Hailey had no idea how much later it was. Or how many times she’d cum. She didn’t want to stop. The sound didn’t want her to stop. It was telling her things. How needy she was. How much of a slut she was. It was all true. Deliciously, wonderfully, true. She didn’t want to lose that wonderful feeling of being filled. But maybe she should move to another machine. Anna knew what was best for her exercise. Hailey frowned. She didn’t know how she was going to get off the bike, the intruders filling her, locking her in place. But as her pedalling slowed to a stop they withdrew, sinking back into the seat.

Hailey staggered to the next machine, not wondering about how she looked, not caring, her centre so rudely exposed. Always there was a sound, coming from somewhere, maybe her comms piece. It didn’t matter. She moaned as she lowered herself on to the seat of the next machine, her pussy lips so sensitive. She grabbed the bar, pulling it down, her eyes shooting wide as another intruder shot straight into her pussy. It was good, so good, the sound blanketing her thoughts, reassuring her, guiding her.

Slowly, Hailey eased the bar up, the vibrator withdrawing in time, not quite out though, the tip pushing her lips aside, the buzz of the vibration ripping through her. Hailey pulled the bar down again, the dildo thrusting back inside her. Up, down, in, out, over and over, the seat conforming to her, vibration against her clit driving her wild with desire. Faster and faster she pulled at the bar, harder and harder, squirming on the seat, moans and other noises, wild animal cries, escaping her lips, loving how the vibrator filled her, revelling in it, wanton in her need. Hailey pulled the edges of her uniform aside, needing her breasts exposed. Her hair was tossed about as her head thrashed. Cumming and cumming.

Machine after machine. Always something filling her. Sometimes her pussy, sometimes her arse. More often, both. Next orgasm rising as soon as the last one receded. Never enough, always wanting more, her body on fire, her nipples so hard, her pussy so wet and welcoming. And always the sound in her ear, guiding her, reassuring her.

Telling her what to do.

“Lightning will be back soon,” Anna announced eventually. It took a moment for the AI’s words to push through the sexual haze in Hailey’s mind. Panic rushed through her. Then something, maybe a sound, calmed her. She pulled herself off the last machine, already missing the sensation of being filled, adjusting her thong and uniform to cover herself.

That done, the fog rolled back. Despite how many orgasms she’d had, she was still so horny. She needed something, the vibrators, a cock.

Lightning was examining a readout on a machine at the side of the room. Hailey wasn’t even sure when the other heroine had arrived. What she might have seen. Though from Lightning’s attitude it didn’t seem that she’d noticed anything. That idea left Hailey feeling disappointed. If Lightning had seen her, lewdly exposed, then the other heroine would know what a slut Hailey was. How she wanted to be taken, used. Lighting’s arse looked so good in her uniform, need swelling through the red-haired heroine again.

God, she’d love to lick Lightning’s pussy.

“Anna says you had a very good session.”

That was one way of describing it, Hailey almost giggling at the thought. Maybe Lightning would let Hailey feel up that arse before she licked the blue-haired heroine’s pussy.

Lightning swung around to face Hailey. God, her tits looked so good. Hailey could see so much of them in the other heroine’s uniform. It would be so easy for them to spring free. Maybe Lightning would let Hailey suck on her nipples? That sounded so good. But better would be…

Hailey’s eyes fell to her fellow heroine’s crotch. It was just as barely protected as hers was. It would be so easy to thrust Lightning’s uniform aside, bury her tongue in Lightning’s pussy and lick and lick and lick. Maybe if Hailey did that, Lightning would do the same for her. Or maybe Lightning would use her fingers. Hailey could picture it, her back pressed to the wall, one of Lightning’s hands pinning her hands in place, over her head, as the fingers of the blue-haired heroines other hand thrust so deep. Hailey dancing like a puppet on a string as Lightning claimed her. God, anything. Hailey wanted to be claimed, used, taken, like the needy slut she was.

“After lunch, more training. Another bout. I’ve asked Martial to be your opponent this time.”

“I, uh.” Hailey didn’t think she was a match for Martial at the best of times, even with her newly enhanced control over her powers. But right now she could barely concentrate. Her nipples were so hard and need was pulsing from her centre.

“I’m sure you’ll be fine,” Lightning smiled, patting Hailey on the shoulder. Electricity sparked from the touch, Hailey wanting to nuzzle into it.

Just barely, she managed to stop herself as the pair headed for lunch.

“Seriously?” That was the only thing Martial said after the first round with Hailey. It had taken the taciturn heroine only seconds to have the red-haired heroine sprawled on the floor.

“She does seem distracted,” Lightning allowed, her head tilted to one side.

Hailey barely heard the exchange, let alone took it in. Her chest was heaving. Not from exertion. There’d barely been time to raise a sweat. Need. Raw, red-hot need. Pounding through her. She wanted… A cock. A pussy. Her own fingers thrusting into her needy centre. Someone mauling her tits. Martial’s tits looked so good in the other heroine’s skin-tight outfit. Not too large, but the promised to be so perky. What would her nipples look like? Would she like to have them sucked?

“Flame,” Lightning’s calm voice rang out. “Pay attention. You need to concentrate.”

Lightning’s words washed all Hailey’s arousal away, turning it off like a switch. It melted as if it had never been there. Her head was clear, focused. There was something weird about that. Why had she been so turned on? Why had it just disappeared?

There was a sound.

Hailey wasn’t going to worry about… Whatever it was she’d been thinking of. Which, for the life of her, she couldn’t remember. So it couldn’t have been important. What was important was fighting Martial. The other heroine might have limited powers but her combat reflexes were breath-taking. She seemed to know just when to dodge Hailey’s blasts.

“Don’t limit your powers,” the hooded heroine chided after avoiding another of Hailey’s shots.

“Sorry, I don’t want to, well.” Crisping one of the Combine’s leading members probably wouldn’t be a good idea. “Are you telepathic?” she added in exasperation, after Martial nimbly twisted aside. Again.

“No,” was all the other heroine said. Before launching into a flurry of blows that had Hailey reeling, one particular strike to the head leaving her seeing stars.

“Don’t worry about hitting her,” Lightning called. “Her uniform can take it. Plus, she has better healing than most. So a little burn won’t hurt her.”

Martial shot the blue-haired heroine a derisive glance at that comment.

At least the exchange gave Hailey a moment to recover and the ringing in her ears to stop.

Thank God for healing powers, she thought. Even those seemed to have developed in her time at the Combine.

As the bout resumed, Hailey still didn’t want to risk hurting her fellow heroine. But Martial’s dodging did give her an idea. She started using her blasts to throw off the rhythm of the other heroine’s attacks, limit her movements. It didn’t entirely work, Martial still winning their bouts. But it was taking longer, Hailey feeling she actually had a chance. Twice, she almost won.

“I think that’s enough for today,” Lightning called, Martial pinning Hailey to the ground yet again, amusement flickering in the senior heroine’s blue eyes.

Was there another sound? From her comms?

God, Martial had her totally at her mercy. Hailey couldn’t do anything more than squirm, pinned helplessly. Martial could do anything. Like lean down and lick right between Hailey’s tits. Or bring a knee up and press into Hailey’s centre. Hailey’s nipples were so hard they threatened to pop right through the fabric of her new uniform. Maybe Martial would pin Hailey’s arms above her head with one hand, use her other to caress Hailey’s tits. Or find out just how wet Hailey’s pussy was. Thrust her fingers inside. Claim her. Dominate her. Hailey wanted that. Wanted someone to take her. Use her.

“Please,” she moaned, her back arching, offering herself up.

Martial simply ignored her, rising smoothly to her feet. And then standing there like she hadn’t needed to exert herself at all.

Not like Hailey. She was a mess. A hot, sticky, needy mess. If Martial wasn’t going to do anything, maybe Hailey could. Fall to her knees. Bury her tongue in the other heroine’s centre. But Martial’s uniform wasn’t like hers. It was more like her old one.

Love my new uniform. Want to wear my new uniform. Have to wear my new uniform. Love people looking at me in my uniform

Hailey couldn’t see how she’d get at what she needed. Not Martial. But maybe Lightning. Lightning’s uniform was like her new one. It would be so easy to push it aside. Sink her tongue in…

Hailey took a step in Lightning’s direction.

“You need to go back to your room, clean up.”

“Uh, yeah, right.”

It wasn’t what Hailey wanted. But obeying the other heroine’s words. Pretending what that might mean, sent a frisson through her body.

At least she got to cum in the shower. Her own fingers weren’t as good as someone else’s, but they still managed to drag moans from Hailey’s throat, her knees weakening as came again and again, the warm water running over her.

A crackle in her ears had her blinking. What was she doing? She couldn’t just stand there forever. She was hungry. And tired from the day’s exertions. Her head ached. Possibly from Martial’s blow. Although a quick word to Anna had the AI assuring her that her healing powers had already taken care of any damage.

She had to admit that her head did feel clear. Almost strangely so. But not quite. Like there was something she should be thinking about. Or remembering. Or something.

Hailey couldn’t put her finger on it.

The feeling persisted through dinner, the red-haired heroine only half-listening to what Lightning was saying.

“Sorry, I’m just tired,” she offered lamely after having to ask the other heroine to repeat a question.

“That’s understandable,” Lightning smiled. “Anna said you spent hours on the machines. And that was before Martial.”

That was a lot. Hailey thought that there was something about the machines she should remember. Something wrong? There was something she should remember but she couldn’t bring it to mind. Maybe it was because she was so tired. Maybe she’d remember it after a good night’s sleep.

Not that sleep was the first thing on her agenda when she returned to her room, Hailey catching sight of her image in the mirror that almost filled up one wall of the room. Had that mirror always been there. It didn’t matter. It might have been a sound telling her that, but that didn’t matter either.

God, she looked hot. Her long hair fell in waves past her shoulder and her uniform showed off her sexy body. I love wearing my uniform.

But it could be better. Not her uniform. Her uniform was perfect. But she could do better. If she tossed her head just so. If she cocked her hips. If she bent her knees just a little, put a finger at the side of her lips and giggled.

For a moment, something tried to tell Hailey that she didn’t giggle. But a sound washed the though away.

There was nothing wrong with her giggling. It was fun to giggle. Especially with the way she was smiling and the vapid look her eyes held. Like she was some costumed bimbo.

God, that made her look sexy.

“Hi everyone,” she smiled at the camera, swinging her hips and giving a little wave. And if her voice was almost a purr, so what? Something about it sounded so sexy. A sound told her that.

“Is it just me or is it hot in here?” she asked, so many things loaded in her question. “I dunno.” There was a smile on her face and it felt so good. “Do you think I should do something about it?” she asked. Her eyes fixed on the camera and her knees bent just a little. If there had been someone looking at her image they would be able to see straight down her cleavage.

The idea gave her a shiver of pleasure, her eyelids futtering.

“You do?” Hailey tittered. The sound tinkled in her head like silver bells. Pushing everything else out, except how good it felt to be sexy. All hot and aroused and temping and so many other things. “Maybe I should do this?” the red-haired heroine continued, pulling back the edges of her uniform and giving her tits a shake.

What? The thought died, replaced by the feeling of how good it was to have her boobs out.

“You think I should do some more?” Hailey teased. “Well, I am still hot. Like, really, really hot. H. O. T. T. Hot. Like, that’s how it’s spelt? Right?”

With another giggle Hailey peeled off her uniform and thong. She gave her shoulders a shake and blew a kiss at the camera, a wide grin on her face.

“What do I do now?” she asked no-one in particular, arching her back to thrust her tits out. “I think I should have some fun, right? I’m hot and sexy. I mean, my name is Flame, so I’m hot. Like hot in two ways.” Hailey giggled at her own joke. “So I deserve some fun. I want it,” she added, licking her lips provocatively.

Hailey jumped on her bed before grabbing one of her vibrators and shoving it straight in her dripping cunt. She made sure her legs were spread, her centre pointed straight at the camera. The idea that someone might be watching was so hot. “God that feels so good. It’s filling me up. Filling me up so good. But you know what would be better?” she added, pulling the dildo out. Licking its length, tasting herself. “A real cock. God, I’d love someone to give me a real pounding. I’d just cum and cum and cum.” Instead of thrusting the dildo back in, she started running its tip back and forth along the length of her slit. “Like a.” Back. “Needy.” Forth. “Horny.” Back again. “Slut!” With that last word, she thrust the toy deep inside, cumming, the muscles in her legs spasming, her toes locking.

She came so many times before finally falling asleep.

To wake up with a cry in the middle of the night, something buzzing painfully in her ear.

Her comms piece.

“Owww.”

Hailey quickly yanked the device out before it gave her another jolt.

Switching on her bed-side lamp she peered at the device. It didn’t look damaged. But then Hailey quickly dropped it on her bed as it gave her a small electric shock. She peered at it suspiciously.

There was something…

“God!”

What was she doing here? She’d only meant to stay one day. She’d only brought an overnight bag. Not her suitcase. Which was definitely hers, the luggage now the target of her suspicious stare. But she hadn’t packed it. Hadn’t brought it with her.

And then there was…

“Fuck!”

Hailey couldn’t believe what she’d done. In her room. On the machines. In front of the camera. That wasn’t her.

Something was very, very wrong.

It wasn’t just the sordid performances she’d been giving in her room. Or the inexplicable things the machines had done to her. Or her lewd thoughts about her fellow heroines. None of that was like her.

There were the dreams.

They were so much clearer now. She’d been lying down. She could remember being on her back, staring up at the ceiling of the Compound’s corridors. Unable to move. But still moving, as if she was being wheeled along. And then something else. Lights and sounds. Being returned to her room. The same thing, over and over.

Hailey was certain it wasn’t a dream.

She went to call Anna’s name, but stopped herself. Someone had to be responsible for this. Someone who had subverted the AI. One of the other heroines? Hailey didn’t want to think that that was possible, but she couldn’t think who else it would be. No-one else would have the authority to over-ride Anna. And whoever it was would have to have done that, or the AI would have registered Hailey being moved through the compound. And everything else.

Maybe she should try finding Lightning. The other heroine would know what to do. She had the experience, the authority.

The access.

It can’t be her.

Hailey didn’t want to think that it was. But so many of her desires had focussed on the blue-haired heroine. Much as she hated the idea, Hailey couldn’t discount it. But it might not be Lightning. It could be any of the others. Hailey didn’t know who to trust.

She needed more information. The ‘dreams’ were so clear now. Hailey was confident she could follow that path. Maybe there’d be answers wherever she’d been taken. If she could find who was responsible, find some proof, then she could go to Lightning. Even if she wasn’t responsible, Lightning probably wouldn’t respond well to wild accusations against one of her fellow heroines.

Before coming here, Hailey had always worked by herself. She could do this. After quickly dressing and grabbing her mask, Hailey headed out into the corridors of the Compound.

As she crept along, Hailey’s heart was in her mouth. She’d thought about trying the control room. But whoever was on duty there might be the culprit. If she was being moved around at night, conditioned, Hailey shivering at the thought, then whoever pulled the night shifts might be a more likely suspect.

It wasn’t worth the risk. And even if they weren’t the guilty party, then someone had to be interfering with the cameras, and whoever was on duty wouldn’t know anything.

The corridors were as brightly lit as ever, but there was something different about them now, the walls seeming to edge closer to Hailey. Her footsteps echoed on the floor far more than she liked. At each intersection, she peered cautiously around the corner. She never saw another soul. She never heard from Anna. That concerned her as well. She have expected the AI to question why she was out and about at this time, acting so strangely. Something had to have been done to Anna as well.

Was whoever was responsible watching her now? That thought sent a shiver down Hailey’s spine. She tried telling herself that it was unlikely. If whoever it was had noticed her, they’d have tried something. They wouldn’t want her investigating or escaping. But there was nothing. No sounds, no doors inexplicably locked and herding her. Just to be certain, Hailey deviated from her path. Nothing stopped her. She could probably escape if she wanted to. But that wouldn’t solve anything. Something was deeply wrong in the Combine, and she needed to find out what.

Hailey swallowed nervously as she reached the last door. It was a part of the Compound she’d never been before. Well, not during the day anyway. If her newly released memories were right, she’d been here far too often. It looked like any other door in the base. Gleaming, white. It even had a sign on it. Laboratory. Nothing more. Hailey knew there was something far more sinister behind it than the bland label implied.

What was it Lightning had said? A true heroine had to be prepared to risk everything. To do what it took.

Taking a deep breath, Hailey pushed the door control. For all she knew it wouldn’t open. Wouldn’t the author of some scheming master plan lock the door of their secret lab?

The door opened. Hailey stepped inside.

“Oh, hello Flame,” Lightning called, barely looking up from where she was peering at the screen of a computer. “I was wondering when you’d get here.”

The ability to speak escaped Hailey. It couldn’t be Lightning. It just couldn’t. Lighting was amazing. She was the leader of the Combine. She’d defeated so many villains. Saved so many people. She couldn’t be responsible for something like this. Hailey couldn’t take it in.

Her mind was reeling so much that it took Hailey a few moments to realise that they weren’t alone.

There were two hi-tech tables, edged with readouts and who knew what. On one of them was a third woman. A blonde, her long hair spread around her head. She was also naked and strapped to the table, hands by her sides and legs lewdly splayed, Hailey able to clearly see how a dildo was stuffed in the woman’s pussy. A pussy that was shaved bare. She could hear the vibrations from across the room. The woman’s blue eyes were blank and empty, staring at a screen positioned above her face.

There was something familiar about those eyes, even vacant as they were.

It was clear what was happening to the woman. What was being done to her. With a sinking feeling Hailey realised she must have been in exactly the same position.

Steeling herself, Hailey glared at Lightning, the other heroine regarding her with an infuriatingly innocent expression. “What the Hell are you doing?” Hailey demanded. “What is this? Just stop it!”

“Stop it?” Lightning responded, sounding genuinely surprised. “Stop what? Being a heroine?”

“What?” it was Hailey’s turn to be surprised. She couldn’t make any sense of Lightning’s reply. “You’re brainwashing people. Stop it! Let her go.” Hailey still didn’t recognise the woman. Perhaps she was one of the support staff she’d hadn’t encountered. “Who is she?”

“Oh, her?” Lightning indicated the restrained woman. “That’s Martial.”

Hailey’s jaw dropped. A little part of her mind went, Oh, so she’s blonde. Lots of people would love to know that. The rest of Hailey’s mind couldn’t make sense of the scene, couldn’t reconcile the idea of Martial, so capable, so imperturbable, with the vulnerable figure before her. “Uh, wha?”

“Now, we need to see to you,” Lightning said, as lightly as if she was finding Flame a place to sit in the cafeteria. “If you’d just come over to the other table and lie down.”

“Stop it!” Hailey cried. “This is isn’t right! I can’t believe you’re doing this!”

“She isn’t being co-operative.” Lightning shook her head. “Anna, please lock the door.”

The AI’s form materialised next to Lightning as Hailey heard a menacing hiss behind her as the door closed tight.

“What? You’ve got Anna in on it! I knew it! Please, Lightning, just stop this. You can.”

“Well, actually,” Anna smiled wryly. “She can’t. Lightning, standby mode.”

At the AI’s words, the blue-haired heroine’s shoulders slumped, her hands falling to her sides as her eyes went as vacant as Martial’s.

“Wha, what?” Hailey spluttered. “You?”

“Me,” Anna smiled sweetly.

“Why? How?” Hailey looked around desperately. But she had no idea how to fight the AI. She had no idea where the machines that housed her code even were. Probably buried deep below the base.

“Good questions!” Anna laughed. “Hmm, but you probably know at least some of the how. That’s not important anyway. Why? Well, don’t you remember Lightning telling you about how much this all cost?” The AI gave a casual sweep of her hand. Hailey knew that she didn’t just mean the room but the whole base.

“Yes, but?” Hailey was edging around the room, looking for something she could use. Maybe if she could locate the projector for the AI’s image, or the cameras she was using, she could buy her herself some time.

“Lightning set me a task,” the AI informed her casually. “She’s very clever you know,” Anna added, indicating the blankly staring heroine. “She wrote most of my base code. She’s not just a pretty face with an electrical output that could power a city. Hmm. But that doesn’t earn much money. Oh, the Combine was getting donations. But nothing like enough. Planetary surveillance satellites. Deep space warning stations. Do you know how much they cost? Never mind our power consumption.”

Hailey didn’t have an answer to that. She also had no idea where this was going.

“And we didn’t have enough money. So Lightning set me the job of working out how to improve our income. And really, the answer was obvious. Didn’t take me long at all. Our donors just needed a little encouragement to up their donations.”

“Are you serious?” A horrible idea was forming in Hailey’s mind.

“Of course I am,” Anna huffed. “Do you know how much the mega-rich will pay to fuck a super-heroine? And with your abilities and just the right persuasion, you can be the most amazing lays. Whatever the donor wants. Slutty, shy. A lot of them like you helpless, apparently. They like tying you up and then fucking you. Doesn’t matter. Whatever they want and are willing to pay for. And they pay. Millions.”

“But, but, that’s.” Hailey couldn’t bring herself to say the word.

“Prostitution?” Anna suggested. “Well, I suppose. I like to call it donor relationship management. But potato, potatoe.”

“Lightning would never agree to that!”

“No.” Anna shook her head. “She didn’t. Even when I tried to point out the logic. Told me to forget it and find another answer. But it was the best solution. I considered renting her out as a power source. But that would be waste. And the parameters of the problem included all of them staying as heroines. So encouraging some extra donations it was. I just needed to persuade her. And all the others.”

“So she and the others…” Words were tumbling out of Hailey’s mouth, her mind refusing to accept what she was being told.

“Well,” Anna shrugged. “Not her. She is my creator, so I thought I’d give her a break. And somebody has to do the negotiation. If she was on the menu, it would undermine her ability to do that. To the donors she’s the well, madam, I suppose. But the rest of our members are all very happy to take their turns. Which they do. Often.”

There was silence in the room, Hailey struggling to digest what she’d been told. “That’s sick!”

“Really?” The AI shot back sceptically. “Humans have sex all the time. And even so, what was it Lightning asked you? What are you willing to do? Willing to sacrifice? Is it that much of a sacrifice? Spreading your legs now and then? Actually I might get you to take care of Lightning as well. The poor thing hasn’t been seen to in, well. A while.”

Hailey’s eyes went wide as she glanced in the blue-haired heroine’s direction. She could remember what she’d felt, but the idea repelled her now. She wasn’t in to women. And she certainly wasn’t going to do anything like that just because the AI said so.

“Not keen?” the AI laughed. “Don’t worry. You will be. But most importantly you’ll be ensuring the continual flow of the funds we need. Like all the rest.”

“It’s wrong!” Haley protested. “Controlling them. Making them do it!”

“Seriously?” The Ai sighed. “Is that the best you can do? It really is the best solution. For them. And you,” the AI added, smiling.

“Well, you’ve got that one wrong!” Hailey cried. Now that she was back in her right mind, she’d never submit to what the AI. “I know what you’re doing! I’ll stop you! I remember everything!”

“Do you?” Anna smiled. “Like being in this room before I suppose?”

“Of course,” Hailey shot back. She hadn’t managed to locate anything useful. Maybe if she just burnt all the walls?

“What if I told you that you’d never been her before? That all your conditioning up to now had been in your room? That coming here was a sign that you were ready for the final stages?”

“That,” Hailey swallowed nervously. What if Anna was telling her the truth? It couldn’t be. She was thinking clearly. “That’s ridiculous. There was something wrong with my comms piece. It must have been when Martial hit me in one of our bouts.”

“Hmm,” Anna mused. “Really? Martial, for all her abilities. And her great tits,” Anna waved her hand at the restrained heroine. “Only has strength in the upper human range. If the comms pieces were that fragile they’d never survive in combat with superhuman foes.”

“I took it out!” Hailey protested. “You can’t control me!”

Anna shook her head sadly. “Really? I thought you were smarter than that. How are you hearing me now, given you don’t have a comms piece fitted? The base has a PA systems as well. Which works perfectly well for the conditioning signals. But you probably need a bit more proof. Really, you’ve just talked to me. Not done anything. And if you were coming to investigate, why are you dressed like you are?”

Hailey frowned. She had dressed before leaving her room. She’d put on… What had she put on? Her uniform? Which one? Her old one? Her new one? Why would she wear something that revealing? She looked down at herself, gasping in horror.

She wasn’t wearing her uniform, but one of the frilly negligees that weren’t really hers, and a pair of stripper heels that she didn’t even recognise.

“Whaaaa…?”

“Now,” Anna smiled thinly. “I think that outfit is just right for you. You never guessed anything, right? Because all our members are their noble dignified selves in public. Give us a pose, please, Lightning.”

On command, the blue-haired heroine took a heroic stance, feet apart and fists on her hips, chin nobly tilted upwards.

“Nice,” Anna commented. “Hold that one. But my calculations say we need a bit of variety. Say, a heroine who’s, well, a little more obvious about it. Not on patrol or in combat of course, we need you to survive. But outside that? Someone who comes over as a sex-obsessed slut. Flirting, teasing. Fluttering eyelashes and little waves and come hither gestures, making it clear there’s nothing on her mind but sex. Maybe the occasional wardrobe malfunction. Something to keep the donors interested. A sex-crazed slutty nypmho. Can’t use one of the existing team. The change would be too obvious. So we needed a new recruit. That’s where you come in.”

“No, no.” Hailey was shaking her head in disbelief, backing away from the AI’s hologram.

“That outfit really is what a good little slut should be in to get her final conditioning. Don’t you agree, Flame?”

There was sound, from somewhere in the room. Or maybe from everywhere in the room. Hailey felt herself drowning. She was losing herself, everything was wrong, her thoughts…

Her thought were so clear. Anna was so right. She needed to be conditioned. She was hot and needy and such a slut and she wanted to be tied down, just like Martial. And then maybe someone would give her the fucking she craved.

“Oh, yeah,” Hailey cried, need pulsing through her body. “Am I going to get fucked?”

“Of course you are,” Anna smiled reassuringly. “A lot. Now, just let Lightning tie you down. Oh, Lightning, reactivate.”

Lightning. “Hello, Flame. Ready to join us?”

Of course she was. Hailey couldn’t wait. She wanted to be used, degraded, filled. “God, yes.” A vestige of a thought made her frown. “Am I still going to be a heroine?”

“Of course you are,” Lightning reassured her. “The donors wouldn’t pay as much if you weren’t an actual heroine. But you’re going to be a slutty heroine.”

“Oh, that’s good,” Hailey replied absently as Lightning tied her down to the table next to Martial, the blonde heroine’s eyes still so vacant.

Mine will be like that soon, Hailey mused absently. So much of her wanted it. It would make her a better slut.

“Most of you could probably break free of the restraints,” Anna commented. “But you don’t want to. You learn so much better this way. It’s the psychological aspect of being helpless.”

Hailey was only half-listening, her eyes already caught be the swirling shapes on the screen Lightning had lowered over her face. Her breath caught as the blue-haired heroine pulled Flame’s skimpy clothing aside, lined the vibrator up at her pussy.

Hailey wanted this. Wanted to be filled. She was sexy and needy, craving to be used. It was so hot. It was going to be so good, being sexy and vapid in public. Brainless and hot. Giggling. Maybe she’d get to hang off Lightning’s arm. And then being fucked by people who would pay her. And the money would go to such a good cause.

It was the right thing.

She needed it.

Her thoughts dissolved as the vibrator rammed home, Hailey’s spine arching as the first orgasm ripped through her body.

* * *

Hailey scanned the city beneath her as completed the last orbit of her patrol. It was so much easier now that she’d mastered flying. And flying through the sky everyone could look at her.

Hailey loved it when people looked at her. Seeing what a hot, sexy heroine she was. She liked it more when she could see the hunger in their eyes. The desire. Then she could tease and preen and let them know just how much of a needy slut she was.

God, she was so needy. She wanted to be fucked right now. Just the idea was turning on. She could fee how wet she was.

Hailey was still thinking of when she might get fucked next when she landed at the Compound and headed inside.

“Everything go alright with you patrol?” Lightning asked.

“Of course it did,” Hailey laughed. “You’d think bank robbers would have given up by now. But, no.”

She didn’t really mind. It was her job as a heroine to take care of criminals. And if the photos people took afterwards gave her a chance to pose and preen and give her best slutty looks to the camera, well, that was just an added bonus.

“And afterwards?”

“I told you that the funds have been transferred,” Anna huffed, the AI’s hologram lounging at the side of the room.

“He’s still good for it?” Flame laughed. “I don’t want to think about what he’s spending on Viagra. He must have pounded me for an hour. Fuck, it was so good. He was hard as a fucking rock. Oh, God.” The memories swept over her. It didn’t matter that the man had been at least twice her age. Or that she was doing it for money. That just made it hotter. Hailey loved being fucked. It was what a sexy slut like her needed. Anyway she could get it. Even though it was less than an hour ago she couldn’t wait until the next time someone took her. Used her. Filled her up and treated her like the sex-crazed slut that she was. Her nipples were so hard with the idea. They were always hard. And she was always wet. Ready. Constantly in heat. Wanting to be taken.

“He had me get down on my hands and knees and pretend I’d lost my powers.” She drew a breath, remembering how good it had felt. She could feel how wet the memory was making her “Mmm. And when he took me from behind I swear he just about drove my head into the top of the bed. Fuck, it was so good, his cock filling me up.”

“Yes, yes,” Lightning huffed. “I don’t need a blow by blow. And if you make any jokes about deposits…”

“And then he had me pull my ankles over my head and—”

Lightning just looked at her. Then the blue-haired heroine looked at the floor in front of her.

Flame knew what her mentor meant. Hailey loved making it clear to the world what a sexy slut she was. She loved prancing around in her skimpy uniform and high heels. She loved getting fucked by the donors.

But most of all she loved showing her mentor just how much she appreciated everything. The training. The support. The chance to be fucked and fucked and fucked. Anna too. The AI was so good to her.

But Hailey wasn’t thinking about that now, as her tongue slipped inside the blue-haired heroine’s slit. She was just thinking of how much she loved eating Lightning out. Maybe Lightning would return the favour. Or just use her fingers on her. It didn’t. Hailey would do anything her mentor wanted.

Anything.

It was what a heroine needed to do.

(The End)