The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Fistful of Sand

Chapter 25: The Rules of the Game (part 1)

The cool night air of the palace bedroom was warmed by braziers in each of the corners. Their soft orange glow provided just enough light for Heather take in her surroundings. The massive four-poster bed covered in silken sheets felt wonderful against her skin…almost as good as the man languorously lapping away between her thighs. The servants had long since been dismissed from the royal quarters, as they always were whenever the High Priest visited for their “lessons.”

Of late, the High Priest had been more and more daring and adventurous in his pedagogy. He had a growing coterie of “priestesses” to perform all manner of rituals. Ever since he recovered from his lightning strike, his appetites for expressions of faith through pleasures of the flesh had grown. But Heather, the Queen, had loved him even before his near-death encounter with the gods. He’d touted his survival as justification for his insight into the ways the gods wanted to be appeased…and coincidentally, those appeasements seemed to support his ever increasing carnal desires.

Heather didn’t mind. The King was more interested in the conquests of land than the conquest of her flesh. His long campaigns gave her more and more time to explore her growing interests in the High Priest’s version of theology. But the walls have ears – especially the walls of a palace. And rumors spread faster than fire through a dry field on a windy day. The high priest dismissed her fears of being caught. He seemed unconcerned.

Heather grabbed the man’s unruly brown hair in her hands, pulling his face ever tighter against her mound. If he had no fear, then neither would she. His tongue drove deeply between the folds of her lips, eagerly lapping at her endless supply of juices. Her body glistened with sweat and scented oils as it convulsed. She was no more than a puppet being made to dance at the slightest twitch of his talented tongue.

Only a few nights ago, the High Priest had brought one of his favorite young priestesses with him to their rendezvous. She was thin and impossibly cute and kept her dark brown hair tied back behind her head. At first she was outraged, but his piercing gaze had calmed her fears and she relented to his desires. Initial disgust at what the young girl was willing to do to her royal body was quickly replaced by a lust she didn’t know she had. Soon Heather was reciprocating the young girl’s efforts in kind as the High Priest watched intently. Heather’s jealousy over this young thing was assuaged by the all-night “praying” they did, leaving her body a sweaty, used-up shell.

The High Priest had unlocked her most animalistic desires, and he grew more brazen with every encounter – seeking to push the limits of sexual depravity…and now, rather than fearing what the next encounter had to offer – she awaited it.

“Ohh!” she sighed, teeth gently grazing her engorged clitoris. He was purposefully keeping her on edge, refusing to let her cum, keeping the slow simmer of her lust from boiling over. Whenever he did this, it was usually to make her too hot to refuse him anything…No doubt the three (now naked) guards standing around the bed with huge cocks erect had something to do with that. She had seen them with him before – rumor had it that they were among his most loyal followers, and thus recipients of his priestesses’ heavenly blessings. Loyalty bought with pleasures of the flesh was more trustworthy than loyalty bought with gold.

A telephone rang and Heather’s lust plummeted considerably. Gregg’s face lifted slightly from between her legs and looked at her questioningly while continuing his incredible mouth work. In that moment of quiet between rings, Heather suddenly felt unaware of her surroundings. The braziers had disappeared and in their place were dim lamps. The four-poster bed for the Queen was replaced by a queen-sized mattress and box-spring sans headboard. Wasn’t she just in a palace? There aren’t any phones in an ancient palace…and Gregg…wasn’t he just the high priest?

The phone rang again and the last of the dream slipped away. Gregg seemed quite content to remain where he was, enjoying the sweet nectar from between her legs. Now it all came back – they’d returned from Rec Center, abandoning Brittany to her own fate. Charli had made her peace with the former campus elite and was content to go home and spend her time with the people she loved. Laura and Natalie retreated back to the sorority house and Gregg, Charli, Chad, and herself came back to Gregg’s apartment. Being Gregg’s place, she and Gregg got the bedroom, but Charli and Chad didn’t seem to mind the couch…not that they were getting much sleep anyway.

She remembered asking Gregg about how his work with the artifacts as they cozied up in bed – a seemingly lost topic in recent weeks. He started telling her about the tile mosaic he was trying to decipher that hinted at the Queen’s romantic dalliances. As had happened other times in the past, Gregg’s narrative filled her imagination, and suddenly she felt not only that she was imagining the scenes he was describing, but that she was actually there. They were as vivid as her dreams. But before she could think too much on it, the phone rang a third time.

Being such a late hour, Heather felt compelled to answer it…especially since Gregg was too busy to take note of the time.

“Hello?” Heather gasped into the receiver. Gregg, feeling mischievous, sucked especially hard on her clit at her first words. She smiled wryly down at him, but soon her smile dissolved. Gregg seemed to instinctively pick up on her sudden change in mood and removed his lips from hers. Heather hung up the phone and simply stated somberly, “We need to get to the Hospital. Brittany went berserk last night and broke Natalie’s arm. I better go tell Charli.”

Heather’s voice was sad – heavy with worry and disappointment. She thought they were done with Brittany. Charli had moved on – they should have been able to wash their hands of her. But because of Natalie’s relationship to Laura, and Laura’s relationship to all of them…especially Gregg, it looked like Brittany was still in the picture.

* * *

Two hours later Gregg, Heather, Charli, Chad, Laura, and Natalie returned from the hospital to Gregg’s apartment. The sun would be rising in just an hour or two, so nobody was going to get much sleep, even though they were all exhausted.

Gregg’s worst fear, that somehow Brittany had figured out who were behind the masks was put to rest. While Laura helped Natalie fill out paperwork at the University Hospital, Gregg probed her mind to learn exactly what happened in Brittany’s room. While he was glad Natalie’s beating wasn’t because her cover had been blown, he was feeling genuinely guilty that Brittany’s outburst was directly linked to the magical bond he’d created between Laura and Natalie. Still, it was no excuse for the way Brittany reacted. Like a dog trapped in a corner, she had lashed out at the nearest perceived threat.

Heather sat on the couch with Natalie, gently stroking her back. The girl was still shaken by recent events and was thankful for the comfort. Mere days before, Natalie would have been put off by the very attractive woman’s closeness, but after all she’d been through, she was glad for the affection. Charli returned from the kitchen with a steaming mug of herbal tea and Natalie reached out to take it, sheepishly switching hands when she realized she wouldn’t be able to hold onto the mug with her arm wrapped up in a cast.

The doctors said the break had been clean and that recovery would be relatively quick. But the cast extended from above her elbow to her fingers. She could move her arm, but not bend the elbow. The cast also purposefully kept her from moving her fingers too much to keep from disturbing the fracture.

“I should probably get back to the house. No doubt the rumors are already flying,” Laura said matter-of-factly. On the short drive home, Laura had been practically frothing at the mouth in anger, cursing Brittany. Only Heather seemed to be able to reign in the girl, reminding her that right now Natalie needed her support. “You stay here tonight Natalie. Master will take care of you.” No one reacted to her use of the title she still insisted on using for Gregg. Even Natalie didn’t flinch…after all, she had her own Master now – and with some sadness, Natalie realized that of everybody who had witnessed the incident at the Omega Xi house, only Laura showed any sign of caring. Just as no one came to Laura’s defense when she got raped, no one came to Natalie’s. Such was the value of the Omega Xi sisterhood.

“I’ll drive you back. I’ll be heading back to the frat house to try to get a few hours of sleep and I think this apartment will be a little crowded tonight,” Chad said. “Charli you coming?”

“Um…no. If it’s okay with you Chad, I’d like to stay…to make sure Natalie is all right.”

Natalie looked up at Charli and immediately her eyes started filling with tears. ‘How could I have been so cruel to this girl over the summer? How could I put my lot in with Brittany? Why does Charli, who I teased so mercilessly, show me kindness and compassion while the sisters who pledged to do so all turned their backs?’

Chad nodded and smiled at Charli. For the time being someone needed her more than him. As Charli sat on the opposite side of Natalie and relieved her of her hot tea before she spilled on herself, Chad quietly slipped out the door. Natalie’s exhaustion, emotions, and confusion overwhelmed her and she buried her face into Charli’s neck, weeping uncontrollably. Laura leaned over her and kissed her on top of the head. “Don’t worry Pet. You’re in safe hands. We’ll figure out what to do about Brittany tomorrow. For now, just try to get some sleep. I’ll take notes for you in class…maybe Charli would be willing to let you sit in on her tutoring session with Chad.” Natalie had completely forgotten that Charli was once a student in class with her…until that fateful day when she helped orchestrate the girl’s humiliation. Another wave of grief passed over her – her one-time victim holding her tight and consoling her grief. It was an almost cruel twist of fate that the only two showing her any compassion were the two she had done the most damage to. With that, Laura left, meeting up with Chad by his car.

After long minutes of crying, Natalie finally got it out of her system. Red-eyed and puffy-cheeked, she looked sheepishly at Charli. “I…I never really apologized for everything I did to you. sniff There’s a lot I should never have done…I’ve done nothing but make all the wrong decisions…”

Charli could tell that Natalie was on the verge of another crying spell, and quickly held her close. “It’s all right now, Natalie. Heck, if it wasn’t for you…well, I wouldn’t be who I am today.” Truer words had never been spoken. Who could have known that that single event so many months ago would lead to her eventual dramatic transformation? Like the mythical phoenix, Charli had risen from the ashes of her shame and humiliation as a confident and commanding figure – personified in Mistress Cheryl, her masked alter ego when trying to tame Brittany. But it had backfired. She thought she was done – had even freed the girl – but she’d apparently not learned a thing. Already, Charli was thinking about ways to make Brittany pay once and for all…

“Come on,” Heather said, motherly, yet gently. “I think you could use a shower and a good night’s rest. Between the three of them, they got Natalie’s arm wrapped in plastic and escorted her to the bathroom. Natalie learned that depending on others, especially two very beautiful women, to bathe her had surprisingly sensual benefits.

After helping Natalie remove her clothing, she watched silently as her two helpers also got naked. She had seen them both at the gym last night, but now standing so close, Natalie drank in their beauty with new eyes. Lust and shame washed over her as her eyes roamed freely over Charli’s flesh. The girl she once teased for being mousy and fat and Goth now sent little quivers of excitement through her body. While Charli may not have had Laura’s well-toned physique, she had beautiful soft curves in all the right places. Her skin was pale, but not sickly – more like smooth porcelain. Long dark hair that was once straight and greasy now draped over one shoulder like a soft silken curtain. Eyes that were once shy and timid, were staring back at her with confidence and a smoky heat.

With considerable effort, Natalie managed to turn her head slightly and caught Heather’s reflection in the mirror. The stacked redhead had a domineering presence. Her luminescent green eyes seemed to drink in her soul and Natalie would have been hard pressed to find a single flaw on her body. Heather’s grace also added to her already impossible beauty. Just the simple act of stepping into the tub was done with a ballerina’s poise and Natalie watched with ever growing lust the subtle outlines of her leg muscles. When Heather squatted down to turn on the faucet and set the temperature, even her hands seemed to move with a perfection of motion. Natalie, once so confident in her own beauty – a tall blonde with large breasts (at least compared to Laura’s) and wide eyes – the epitome of what Omega Xi stood for, now felt humbled by her company.

Warm water cascaded onto her head from the hand-held nozzle as Heather wet down her long golden locks. Charli relieved Heather of the nozzle and began wetting down the rest of her body while Heather squirted shampoo into her hand. As Heather’s hands gently massaged the tea- and ginger-scented shampoo into her hair, taking extra time to massage her scalp, Natalie moaned. She could feel Heather’s breasts pressing into her back, feel the tickle of the redhead’s little strip of pubic hair touching her asscheek.

Natalie was lost in both the sensuality and the soothing feelings of Heather’s work. She reached her hand back and steadied herself by holding onto Heather’s hip. As Heather continued the massage, she leaned forward and gently sucked on Natalie’s earlobe. The sound of Heather’s lips and tongue playing with her ear was almost too much, and it wasn’t much of a leap of imagination to imagine those same sounds coming from between her legs.

During this, Charli wasn’t idle. She’d lathered up a large soft sponge with a strawberry-scented body wash and thoroughly scrubbed every inch of Natalie’s body. With the front of her body covered in suds, Charli stepped closer, pressing her own body against Natalie while Heather took a step back. Wrapping her arms around the soapy blonde, Charli began washing her back. Natalie opened her eyes to find Charli’s face just inches away. The girl’s deep brown eyes were hypnotic and without thinking she leaned forward and opened her lips.

Charli was there to meet her and eagerly their tongues chased each other from one another’s mouths. Heather, seeing that little cleaning was happening at the moment, took the sponge from Charli’s unmoving hand and finished cleaning Natalie’s back. Natalie gasped into Charli’s mouth when Heather’s hand began thoroughly cleaning between her asscheeks.

Heather stood up and grabbed the spray nozzle. She tilted Natalie’s head back slightly to rinse off the shampoo without getting any into her eyes. Charli eagerly attacked her exposed neck, licking and kissing the blonde under her chin and down her sternum.

Heather passed back the nozzle to Charli who finished the rinse, paying special attention making sure there was no soap left on Natalie’s breasts or between her legs. Natalie and Heather eyed each other over Natalie’s shoulder. Charli gave a brief glance downward and Heather smiled and winked – the two understanding each other perfectly.

Charli grabbed Natalie’s free left hand and lifted it up to the shower rod while Heather positioned the blonde’s left foot onto the side of the tub. Natalie was momentarily confused, still unable to think after the duo’s incredibly sensual shower. But as both girls began trailing kisses down her body, she quickly understood. Charli took time to lick and suck at her nipples while Heather reached around and lightly trailed her fingers over her tummy. She was glad her two seductresses had positioned her as they did – her grip on the shower rod was all that was holding her up, and by putting her foot on the side of the tub, it helped open her legs – hopefully wide enough for Charli to do what she wanted more than anything else in the world.

Both girls knelt in the tub, Charli kissing ever lower, teasing Natalie by kissing all around her pussy, but refusing to move those final inches. Heather also knelt, her hands stroking up and down Natalie’s thighs, her lips kissing and licking her smooth asscheeks. Just when Natalie thought she couldn’t take any more teasing, both girls zeroed in on their targets: Charli burying her face fully between Natalie’s nether-lips, licking and sucking wetly at her throbbing clit while Heather pulled apart Natalie’s asscheeks and probed deeply with her tongue. Natalie almost lost her balance but thankfully the shower rod was bolted tightly to the walls. She’d had her first taste of how sensitive her ass was when Laura took her, but Heather’s tongue was ten-times as exciting as Laura’s fingers. Having wet, wiggling tongues invading her from both directions caused her body to sway and buck, not knowing what to do to both escape and prolong the incredible pleasure.

Charli added to the twin attack by reaching up and squeezing one of Natalie’s breasts, rolling the nipple back and forth between her fingers. It was too much for Natalie to take and she quickly succumbed to all the pleasure. Heather saw it coming and just as Natalie’s hand released its grip on the bar, she stood up and embraced the girl to keep her from crashing to the ground. Charli wasn’t so merciful and continued her work, licking and lapping and sucking until Natalie shook cried out with a second orgasm.

Charli stood, embracing Natalie from the front as Heather did from the back. The water was turned off and they all took turns kissing one another, not eager to leave the humid warmth of the shower stall. But all good things must come to an end. They stepped from the tub and with big fluffy towels, Charli and Heather dried Natalie off, then themselves. They removed the plastic bag from her arm and led her into the bedroom. That no one offered her a nightshirt didn’t seem to faze Natalie – in truth if even the barest scrap of clothing came between her and Charli she would have torn it off.

Natalie lay on her back on the right of the bed so her cast wouldn’t be in the way and Charli snuggled up against her, their legs tangled. Charli’s arm instinctively crossed Natalie’s body and held onto the blonde’s right breast. Natalie turned her head to face her former-victim-now-lover, but Charli had already fallen asleep. Exhaustion quickly overwhelmed Natalie and with their faces mere inches apart, their breath mingling, the sun already threatening to break over the horizon, Natalie and Charlie fell asleep.

Gregg had watched the whole scene from the living room couch with his mind’s eye, helping with an occasional tweak or little surge of pleasure, but on the whole letting nature take its course. It was a highly erotic scene, and Gregg could tell the emotions of the girls had less to do with sexuality than with trust and a sisterly closeness.

Heather stepped out from the bedroom and closed the door. Gregg had long since removed his clothing and was as naked as she was. It was a testament to his sexual maturity that watching the three girls in the bathroom hadn’t caused him to shoot his load, as it undoubtedly would have just a few months ago. Neither Heather nor Gregg spoke – words were not necessary. Both were inflamed with desire and both knew what they wanted. Straddling Gregg’s waist she fit the spongy tip of his huge cock into her dripping quim. He slid into her tight sheath easily and without cue, they both began the sensual dance of two intimate lovers.

* * *

The sun was starting to peek through the dormitory window. David, eyes bloodshot and hair unruly, sat awake in bed. He’d tried most of the night to invade Heather’s dreams, but it is impossible to invade someone’s dreams if they’re not sleeping. On the twin bed opposite him, Brian and Christine were asleep. It had been weeks since he’d touched the former blonde-now-redhead. His growing desire for Heather left him increasingly dissatisfied with his Heather-clone. Brian could have her for all he cared. He could have her sister too.

Merriam, Christine’s sister, slept by herself on a spare mattress on the floor between the two beds. David had initially tried turning the thin brunette into a clone of Emily, but that quickly got old also. Even the thrill of making the two sisters enjoy each other had lost its appeal. Adam, the architect of most of David’s more perverse dalliances, had been unable to interest David in either girl recently, much to his dismay. Unable to explore his growing perversions with David’s mystical help, he resorted to using the money they’d stolen to “rent” willing participants for the night. Adam and David had once been the closest of friends, but because of David’s current preoccupation with Heather, Adam found his friend (and more importantly his friend’s powers) useless.

For the first time in days, David headed off to the shower. It took a powerful force of will to avoid shooting up with heroin or taking a bong-hit until after he came back. Increasingly, he sought refuge in drugs to help deal with the pain of still not having Heather to himself. He had these amazing powers and was as yet unable to take the one thing he really wanted.

As he shampooed his hair, the hot water helped clear his mind as it cleared away the suds. It was a girls’ dorm, but he’d long since conditioned everyone on the floor to basically ignore his presence. Several of them had “helped” him with past showers, (and quickly forgetting what they’d just done), but now they held for him no interest. There was only one worthy of him.

The only thing standing between him and Heather was Dr. Walters. He liked the guy, he really did. And if he’d stayed in school, Dr. Walters may have eventually become one of his favorite teachers. But he had to get Dr. Walters out of the way of what was rightfully his. He missed his opportunity to take Heather the day he’d gotten his powers…and Dr. Walters swooped in and stole her. He never thought the geeky professor would have latched on to Heather, but never again would David miss an opportunity to take what he wanted.

But how to remove Dr. Walters from the picture? How to free Heather from that insignificant little toad that didn’t appreciate just how much woman she was. It wouldn’t be easy. Dr. Walters was one of those squeaky-clean people. And now he was a bit of a local hero, having saved Heather and Emily from that mobster…

“That’s it,” David thought, finally seeing a way he could get rid of Dr. Walters.

David was still smiling when he returned to Merriam’s dorm room and used his belt to tie off his arm with practiced ease, eagerly preparing an extra potent shot of heroin laced with PCP in celebration of his simple, yet ingenious plan.

* * *

Gregg stood outside his Friday morning lecture hall, greeting his students as they entered. He figured he should be nice today since today’s lecture on ethnocentrism and cultural relativism was sure to lull more than one student into the peaceful bliss of sleep. His status as one of the favorite instructors on campus was boosted this morning when students entered the lecture hall and found a table with carafes of hot coffee and boxes of doughnuts.

He’d only gotten an hour of sleep before untangling himself from underneath Heather on the couch, taking a quick shower, and heading out to his office. His email mailbox was rapidly filling with letters to and from Charli and Laura. Apparently Charli had risen just after he left and neither girl was getting much sleep. Both were eagerly trading ideas regarding what to do about Brittany…and some steamy recaps of last night’s activities. Gregg’s mind couldn’t keep up with the back and forth between the two girls, hopping from hot & raunchy to dark & vengeful.

As Gregg made his way through the dialog, catching up to real-time, he was glad to see that no one from their little group was excluded. The era of secrets was behind them apparently (with him being the sole exception). Chad, never liking Brittany much to begin with, had his own rather nasty ideas of what to do with her (the book he was currently reading about the Spanish Inquisition gave him a rather graphic and unsavory toolbox of ideas). Charli had some rather inventive ideas also, but she needed to make some phone calls, and the people she wanted to call wouldn’t be awake at this hour. Until a final plan could be hatched, Laura agreed to remain nonchalant toward Brittany, agreeing to play it cool until they were sure of what they were doing. Laura had her own rather devious ideas, but they could wait a few more days.

Among the last students to arrive to class were Laura and Brittany. They’d come in from different doors (Laura from the sorority house, Brittany from the gym where she returned the cleaned towels from last night’s lesson – to Rivkah’s approval…the Israeli woman didn’t yet know of what had happened to Natalie), and this chance meeting at the entrance to the lecture hall actually took Brittany by surprise. Grabbing Laura’s arm, Brittany pulled her to where she thought she was out of earshot of Dr. Walters. Of course, she had no way of knowing that anything she said to Laura would soon be repeated to everyone in the gang…nor did she know that Gregg could hear everything she said through Laura’s ears via his mental link with his Slave.

“Laura, I’m sorry about Natalie.”

Laura was stunned. Brittany Anderson never apologized for anything. Maybe all her fervor this morning was a wasted effort. Maybe Brittany really did feel remorse. “Um, thanks.” Laura said weakly, still aghast. She even began a genuine smile for her nemesis, thinking that maybe all was alright. But what Brittany had to say quickly erased that grin.

“Yeah, it’s too bad your pledge didn’t prove worthy of entering the sisterhood. I feel bad that after all her effort, I’m the one who had to unearth her filthy secret. There’s no room for her kind in Omega Xi and I’m sorry that you weren’t able to dismiss her more quietly and save yourself from the embarrassment…but she practically raped me.” How could anyone believe that Natalie had tried to rape Brittany?!? Natalie was the one with the broken arm, the red-spanked ass, the pants around the ankles. There was no doubt about who was in control of that situation. Laura was too stunned to speak, and Brittany took her silence as agreement. “Look, I’m only going to be President for another two months. Most of the sisters feel that you should succeed me, but your choice of pledges leaves your judgment in doubt. Let this whole Natalie affair disappear quietly, and I’ll make sure you have every vote. Raise a fuss, and I won’t have to call in too many favors to sway votes away from you. Above all, we must protect the sisterhood. And as President, I AM the sisterhood. Do we understand each other?”

Laura bit her tongue and clenched her fists at her sides to keep from strangling the diminutive bitch in front of her. “Don’t worry, Brittany,” she said through clenched teeth. “The Office of the President will remain unsullied.” It was all she could manage without exploding. Brittany didn’t expect smiles from Laura, but nodded uneasily that Laura had agreed. She was prepared for a fight, but was glad it hadn’t come to that. It was the first thing to go her way in weeks. Now that Mistress Cheryl had let her go, she could return to reestablishing her little empire.

As they walked into the classroom, Gregg caught Brittany’s arm and pulled her aside. In a hushed tone he said to her, “You better keep your cell phone on. Mistress Cheryl will be calling you.”

Brittany’s blood drained from her face. “B…but…she said I was free!”

“That was before you broke one of your sisters’ arms.”

“How did you know that?”

“A little birdie told me. Nothing you do is done in secret. Understand? I’m quite popular, you know. Half your house is already on waiting lists to get into my spring classes.”

Brittany was aghast. “Why do you care what I do in the privacy of my own room? I thought this all was about my trying to blackmail you.”

“It’s about you being sub-human. Your little blackmail stunt is what got you caught. It’s about your inability to see that you’re nothing special. Mistress Cheryl was most displeased to learn that just hours after she let you go, you reverted to your old tricks. What’s it going to take, Brittany, for you to learn? Your pride is writing checks that you can’t cash, and payment is due. Keep your phone on and make sure you answer when I call.” Gregg looked her up and down and with a snort of disgust, released her arm, wiping his hand on his shirt as if he felt physically dirty from touching her. “Get in the classroom and take a seat.”

Sheepishly, Brittany entered the classroom, and to her dismay, besides fear and shame, her cunt began to quiver at the thought of whatever Mistress Cheryl had in store for her next.

* * *

That night, Gregg and all his friends raised toasts to each other in Heather’s newly refurbished apartment. Rivkah and E’dan brought down a bounty of food they’d joyfully cooked from upstairs, and (with admonitions not to spill wine on the new carpeting) the gang feasted.

Natalie couldn’t remember the last time she’d been part of such a tight-knit group that seemed to genuinely care for one another. Heck, before she’d even realized that cutting her steak would be a problem with the cast, Rivkah had already leaned over and done it for her. It was the little things like that that she realized were never present within the Omega Xi sisterhood. She scooted her chair a little closer to Laura, letting their knees touch, loathe to break physical contact – as if doing so would unravel this utopian fairy-tale.

Everyone grilled Gregg about his upcoming meeting with the Tunisians regarding their business plan to save the dig, but Gregg had few answers. They hadn’t actually yet set a date, nor had they hinted at what they intended to discuss. Charli and her team were still working undaunted on the digital side of the project while Gregg studied the artifacts…and secretly tried to find historical evidence to support what his visions were telling him.

Brittany’s name wasn’t mentioned. It was a night of celebration and friendship, and Brittany didn’t fit into either of those categories. There were moments of dismay when some looked over at Natalie, and Emily was caught more than once staring into the corner of the room where Brittany had held her near death. Emily had always been the voice of compassion, of moderation in their dealings with the sorority president. She was the first to forgive Brittany, and now seemed to regret ever coming to the girl’s defense. How could she admit that her compassion had failed?

Charli had been busy during the day making phone calls and setting up meetings. After a meeting laced with significant sexual tension, Charli had walked away with promises of help from Mistress Michelle. Michelle, the Goth/Industrial musician who relied on Charli to run her band’s webpage and online merchandizing, had known Charli since Charli started hanging out at the Black Box shortly after her father got killed. Charli’s mom had retreated into a bottle of scotch and in many ways, Michelle became the closest thing to a mother she had. When she heard about the emergence of “Mistress Cheryl” she was both flattered that Charli’s alter-ego was modeled after her, and also a little turned on. After a run-through of events in the last weeks, Michelle eagerly offered her services. No doubt, she and Charli would have to find time to “discuss” their future relationship now that Charli wasn’t a scared little girl anymore.

Chad and Charli were the first to leave the party – Chad had an away game the following afternoon and, to his surprise, Gregg, Heather, and Laura all volunteered to join them and cheer him on.

Laura walked Natalie back to her dorm room. Sex in the dormitory showers was not uncommon, so no one really paid much attention to the cries of ecstasy reverberating from behind the closed stall door that night.

As soon as E’dan and Rivkah retreated upstairs for a quiet night alone with just each other, Emily practically pounced on Gregg. While Heather finished cleaning, Gregg couldn’t get his clothes off fast enough for the lithe pony-tailed girl. She practically threw him onto the bed and immediately began sucking his cock with ravenous determination. He missed Emily too, but didn’t expect the ferocity of her lust. As good as if felt, Gregg did wince in pain occasionally when her teeth accidentally scrapped him or her handling of him was somewhat rough. She jacked hard on his erect tool, stopping only to suck him deeply into her mouth. Repeatedly she tried to take him all the way down, but it just wouldn’t work. Gregg could see her frustration at what she considered her personal failure.

Gregg tried to get her to stop, to slow down, to hold her close, but when he tried to wrap his arms around her, she broke free and turned around on all fours, spreading her legs and planting her shoulders on comforter, positioning her ass high in the air. Her hand was already between her legs, furiously rubbing her clit. “Fuck me, Gregg. Stick that big cock of yours deep in my cunt and fucking pound my pussy!”

A little unnerved by the string of dirty talk coming from the almost child-like innocent face, Gregg nevertheless wasn’t about to argue. It took some effort for him to finally bury himself inside her. She wasn’t really yet at an optimal lubrication level and she was impatient, pushing back hard against Gregg while he was trying to go slowly. Fully inside her, he tried to wait and let her build up a little more excitement, but she was having none of that. “Fuck me Gregg! What are you waiting for! Ram that cock deep inside me!”

As soon as he started fucking, she immediately began begging for him to do it faster, harder, deeper. She pinched her nipples harshly, and begged him to slap her ass. He did so lightly, which only caused her to demand he hit her harder. Even when he took a full-arm swing at her rosy cheek, she demanded more. Her fingers tightened even harder on her nipples, her fingernails turning white with the effort. Gregg could see the pain she was causing herself, but when he used his powers to dampen it down and increase her pleasure, she merely pinched harder, going so far as to use her fingernails when the pressure from her fingers didn’t hurt enough. Gregg stopped trying to dampen her pain and let her feel it, hoping it would keep her from truly hurting herself.

No matter how hard he fucked, she demanded more. Her ass began to turn bright pink from his hips slapping into her with each percussive stroke. Gregg did what he could to maximize her pleasure, and, probably before she was ready, pushed her over the edge of an orgasmic cliff. She screamed her pleasure and her sweaty body bucked and spasmed, contorting itself almost to the limits of her flexibility.

With a giant exhalation of breath, her body relaxed and she collapsed onto the bed, panting. Gregg forcibly pried her hands off her breasts and collapsed on top of her, pulling his still hard cock from her abused cunt. He held her tightly against the bed as she struggled to break free, still begging Gregg to fuck her, to hurt her, but Gregg wouldn’t relent until she calmed down. She attempted one final time to twist free but then gave up, sobbing into the comforter. Gregg finally released her and pulled her up so she was sitting across his lap. She clung to him tightly, sobbing greatly, muttering, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.”

Gregg looked up and saw Heather standing in the doorway. She’d watched most of what happened with her hand over her mouth and tears streaming down her face. She joined them on the bed for a few minutes, gently stroking and kissing Emily and telling her everything was all right. Eventually Emily cried herself out and Heather pulled back the covers and laid Emily down, tucking her in. A few minutes later, she was asleep.

Gregg followed Heather back into the living room after failing to probe into Emily’s mind. Gregg had learned over the past months that when someone didn’t want to think about something, it was very difficult to force them…especially with regards to traumatic events. “What the hell was that about?” Gregg whispered as much to himself as to Heather. If she weren’t so worried about what she’d just witnessed, then seeing Gregg pacing the living room, holding his head in wonder, naked with a half-hard erection would have been quite amusing.

She pulled him down to the couch and curled up against his side and he draped an arm around her shoulders protectively. “She feels betrayed, Gregg. She also feels responsible.” Once again, Gregg had to shake his head in wonder that Heather’s insights into people’s behaviors were no match for his mind reading abilities. “She was the voice of caution, trying to protect Brittany, and now feels that because of that moderation, she basically enabled Brittany to attack Natalie. I know it doesn’t make logical sense…but, that’s the way her mind processed everything. On the one hand, Brittany tried to save her life, but then Brittany goes and breaks another girl’s arm and kicks her out of the sorority because she wouldn’t have sex with her. Brittany protected Emily, but then again, Emily probably wouldn’t have been in danger if not for Brittany. Em doesn’t know if she wants to punish Brittany for betraying that trust or if she wants to protect her from the whatever punishment she has coming…and you know she wouldn’t hurt a fly. Heck, she scoops up spiders and puts them outside rather than squish them. So, she needed to be hurt – she needed to justify the pain she wants to cause in someone else.”

Gregg just stared at the woman he loved. How could she have gotten all that out of what little she’d seen? Heather seemed to be able to read the unspoken question on his lips. “It’s not magic, Gregg. It’s experience. Do you have any idea how many of the girls that I stripped with come to the job with heavy personal baggage? Few were like me, where stripping was just a job. Most needed to feel the humiliation – like that made it okay to take guys’ money or justified other terrible things they’d done to themselves or others.”

Gregg had never thought much about Heather’s previous career. Only that she was considered to be one of the best and that she’d managed to escape relatively unscathed…ignoring that whole Vinnie incident of course. Gregg’s admiration for her was boosted considerably given all he was learning…But it also emphasized how little he truly understood people like she did. His area of expertise was with people centuries dead, and only in the broadest sociological abstracts. He could look at a few scraps of pottery and formulate theories regarding ancient daily life, and yet he was completely clueless about the people right in front of him…even the people he loved.

“You’ll see, Gregg. Tomorrow she’ll be feeling much better…maybe a little sore.” Gregg blushed sheepishly. “But we have to wrap up our dealings with Brittany soon. She’s taking up too much of our time and energy and the girl brings nothing but trouble.”

* * *

FLASH Gregg and small band of soldiers clad in the armor of the Carthaginian court marching their caravan east, toward Cairo. They see a small village ahead, women tending goats drawing water from one of the nearby wells.

FLASH Gregg sitting naked on a make-shift throne in his large tent. Half a dozen women clad in nearly transparent white robes lie at his feet, all recovering from intense orgasms.

FLASH The initiate kneeling before him, also in diaphanous white robes, pulls her mouth off his gigantic cock. Gregg is about to bless her with an orgasm as he did the others when she pulls back the robe’s cowl. Her deep green eyes lock onto his. One of his newest slaves screams from the floor. It was not a scream of pleasure…

It was the vision that had haunted Gregg the most. But unlike in the past, this time it didn’t stop. And this time, it wasn’t just Gregg experiencing the nightmare.

FLASH Heather, the queen, riding east with the survivors of the palace riot, heading out toward the High Priest’s renegade hideout. The King had learned of her nightly escapades with the High Priest and quickly ordered the palace cleansed of all of his followers…including her.

FLASH Heather’s entourage approaches Gregg’s encampment surrounding the village. She keeps her followers behind, wishing secrecy. She watches as Gregg’s soldiers demand that all the virgins be brought to his tent.

FLASH Heather sneaks into the camp and strips naked donning the white robes like the other virgins and gets in line.

FLASH Heather watches as one by one, the line of women kneels before Gregg on his makeshift throne, takes his enormous dick in her mouth, sucks reverentially for a few minutes before having an intense orgasm and collapsing to the floor. At his feet, several of Gregg’s newest converts are already eagerly exploring each others’ naked bodies.

FLASH Emily, Gregg’s favorite priestess walks up the line of virgins, making sure they meet the High Priest’s expectations of beauty. She also confirms each of their virginity.

FLASH Emily approaches the last woman, her cowl pulled low over her face. Emily’s finger wiggles between her legs and fails to find a hymen. She looks up into the cowl and Heather’s deep green eyes stare back at her. Emily draws a knife, but Heather is quicker, her blade stabbing up under the girl’s ribcage, piercing her heart. There was hardly a sound and the women in line in front of her were too entranced by the High Priest to notice what was happening around them.

FLASH Heather drags Emily’s lifeless body behind a tent wall, out of sight. There, she finishes her grim work and gets back in line.

FLASH Gregg sits naked on a make-shift throne in his large tent. Half a dozen women clad in nearly transparent white robes lie at his feet, all recovering from intense orgasms.

FLASH The initiate kneeling before him, the last from the line also in diaphanous white robes, sucks his cock with skill surpassing all the previous virgins. Gregg looks down, admiring the deep valley between her breasts. She pulls her mouth off his gigantic cock, her lips curving into a sultry smile that no virgin could imitate. But surely Emily would have taken care to select only the purest specimens. Gregg is about to bless her with an orgasm as he did the others when she pulls back the robe’s cowl. Her deep green eyes lock onto his. “My Queen?” he asks startled.

FLASH Heather only manages to get the words “You abandoned me,” out before one of the newest initiates screams. One of them had finally looked up from their newfound delight in each others’ flesh to notice the favorite priestess’s severed head hanging by her hair from the newest initiate’s hand.

FLASH As if the scream were a cue, arrows begin ripping through the tent walls killing indiscriminately. In seconds the only sounds are of the dying. The King enters the tent only to find the Queen with two arrows in her back, resting her head in the lap of the former High Priest, pinned to his throne with a third arrow.

FLASH The King looks over the carnage, disappointed that he did not get to kill the adulterous Queen or the rebellious High Priest with his own hands. He turns to his chronicler, “When you write the histories, do not speak of this. Rather speak of a great battle, of my heroic courage. For the blood of these traitors will mark these stones as a reminder of rule.”

Heather tossed and turned with these dreams. Sometimes the Gregg killed everyone with his own hands. Sometimes Emily killed Heather. Sometimes they both conspired to kill Gregg. Sometimes the King really did slaughter them all in battle. In all their variations, the outcome was always the same – all three dead. And in the background, always the same caution: “Escape. Escape or you will meet their fate. Come to me. You are mine. He has betrayed you. You are his prisoner. I can save you.”

Heather awoke, not startled as if from a nightmare, but exhausted and numb, as if from watching an all-night horror movie marathon. She rolled out from under the covers where she and Gregg were cuddled close around Emily. It was still hours before dawn, but Heather didn’t imagine she’d be falling back to sleep anytime soon. Two nights in a row with little sleep – thank goodness the weekend was here.

Both Gregg and Emily were sleeping uneasily also, each fighting their own demons in their slumber. She thought of her dream, of Emily’s betrayal. She thought of the knife in her hand stabbing into the girl’s heart, the feel of her warm blood coating her hand. But that was just a dream, she reminded herself…wasn’t it? She put out a hand and gently touched both of their faces in turn, both seeming to calm at her touch. Giving them each a kiss, she stood, slipped on a robe, and headed to the kitchen. She glanced back, seeing how Gregg’s arms were protectively curled around the slim girl. She swallowed jealousy like a bitter pill…it was just a dream.

Entering her kitchen, she looked through her collection of teas and decided she wanted something stronger. Out from the back of a bottom cupboard came her small coffee maker and she set about brewing a nice strong mug of rich Columbian. While the water bubbled and began dripping into the carafe, she opened her backpack and pulled out a slender folder. The contents were page after page of photocopies, reduced down to fit two pages per sheet. It was especially difficult to read because she had taken great pains not to crease the binding as she lay it repeatedly down on the photocopier’s glass surface. It didn’t help, either, that the author’s penmanship was tiny, almost illegible writing, hurriedly scribbled as if the words had to be noted before they were forgotten. She’d read through these notes several times already, highlighting important passages, scribbling notes in the margins, filling in words she managed to decipher.

The coffee maker hissed, the last of the water having filtered through the aromatic grounds. She poured a mug and sat at the kitchen table and began rereading the notes again from page one – looking for something she may have missed.

After a half hour, she felt no closer than she had days before to the answer – but the answer to what question? Sitting back she rubbed her eyes, suddenly wishing she had a cigarette. She’d quit smoking more than two years ago, but it was times like these that the addiction reared its ugly head. Lost in thought, she realized she had been staring at the wall – at the nearly invisible patch covering the bullet hole. E’dan did good work. If she hadn’t known where to look, she never would have noticed it. Her remembrance of her brush with death caused her to shiver and determinedly she returned to the photocopies.

Gregg was keeping a secret – a very dangerous secret. It was something he was either trying to protect her from or worse: hide from her. This wasn’t the first time she’d felt this way, but it was the first time she couldn’t shake the thought. For the first time since she’d fallen in love back in that hospital in Tunisia, the barest slivers of doubt began to creep into her soul.

* * *

“I don’t think I’ll be joining you at the game today, Gregg.” Indeed, Gregg was going to suggest to Heather that she stay behind. He’d heard her toss and turn in the early hours of the night, and when he woke finally, she was already dressed. The apartment smelled of strong coffee, but she’d long since packed away the coffee maker. He’d tried breaking into her dreams to ease her nightmares, but he was blocked. He’d had his own nightmares, but they’d stopped sometime after 2am. Heather looked exhausted, and Gregg asked if she was okay.

“I’m fine, I just don’t think Emily should be alone today.”

Gregg put a reassuring hand on her shoulder and Gregg wasn’t sure, but he was pretty sure she flinched before settling back into his embrace.

“Okay. I’m sure she’d be glad for the company. Maybe you should try to take a nap yourself.” Heather visibly shuddered at his mention of that, but didn’t say anything. Gregg could tell there was something bothering her, but she didn’t seem to want to talk about it. “We were going to meet Laura for breakfast before the game. Do you want me to bring you back something before we leave for Peoria?” Chad’s lacrosse team was playing an away game downstate – a good two-to-three hour drive from campus.

“No…that’s alright. You guys enjoy the game. Tell Chad and Charli I’m sorry I had to back out.”

“Okay Love. Take care.” He kissed her on the top of the head and grabbed his jacket. The chill of late October was now impossible to ignore. As he grabbed his wallet and keys he noticed one of his books on the kitchen table – “The History of the Royal Carthaginian Families.” Not a terribly exciting book, but he didn’t remember bringing it to Heather’s. ‘Well, I’ll bring it back after the game,’ he thought, heading out the door.

Gregg met up with Laura at a local pancake house where she put away twice as much food as he did. Apparently she’d worked up quite an appetite during the night, he joked. But Laura confirmed that he’d hit the nail on the head. Natalie’s roommate never came home, so they were free to have a night of fun. It was something special, just the two of them, even if it was a bit awkward maneuvering around Natalie’s broken arm.

In somewhat conspiratorial hushed tones, they moved the conversation to Brittany. Indeed Charli had done a lot of leg work but Laura knew that if things were going to work properly, Greg’s powers were going to be needed. It was strangely refreshing to Gregg to be able to discuss his powers so freely with someone – someone who didn’t judge him or think less of him because of them. In fact, her knowledge of his secret seemed to bind her ever closer, making concrete her role as Slave and his as Master.

“I’m sure you know what Brittany said to me outside your classroom. I bet you knew the moment she said it…if not before.” Gregg simply nodded. “Good, then you know that she hasn’t learned a thing.” Gregg nodded again. “I’m tired of having her around. It’s time to take her down once and for all. I’ve figured it out and it will work perfectly with Charli’s plan…”

Laura laid out her idea and Gregg thought about it. “So all you need from me are some files and to make a phone call?” he asked, genuinely surprised that he had so little role to play.

“I think you’ll have enough to do later that evening. Believe me, Brittany doesn’t exactly have a plethora of friends to call on…especially when they realize they’re not under her thumb anymore.”

Checking the time, Gregg said it was time to go. They gathered up the books and notebooks opened on the table to give the illusion that he was tutoring her. There could be no hand-holding in such a public place. As Laura drove her large black SUV, one hand on the steering wheel, one on Gregg’s thigh, Gregg thought through Laura’s idea. It would work, and best of all – it was genuine, not a matter of trickery or of brainwashing.

Gregg watched her as she drove. She’d grown up so much in the past months – having learned some of the toughest of life’s lessons. But now she was at peace – just one more loose end in her life to take care of. She caught him eyeing her and smiled mischievously. “Like what you see?”

Indeed he did. “Love it.”

She was wearing a fitted black leather coat over a red blouse and a black denim skirt. It was cool outside, but not cold, and she could still get away with her sexy-sophisticated fashions. Her hand let go of Gregg’s thigh and opened the button of her coat, and then slowly opened the buttons of her shirt. The windows were heavily tinted, so she wasn’t worried about passing drivers seeing what she was doing.

She set the cruise control and scooted forward a bit and lifted her ass slightly so she could hike up her skirt. Pulling it up over her hips, Gregg was pleasantly surprised to see that she wasn’t wearing panties – just a garter and stockings. She lifted her right leg and draped it over the arm rest, keeping her left foot by the brake if needed. With one hand on the steering wheel, she began rubbing her pussy with the other. The smell of sex immediately filled the car and drove Gregg wild.

All in all, they had to interrupt their road trip and pull over three times before finally crossing the bridge into Peoria. The third time, they pulled over and parked in the back corner of a grocery store parking lot. They were going at it full-force when there was a tapping on the window. A police officer had seen the SUV bouncing, and figuring it was a couple of horny teens, decided to break up their fun. Gregg had the guy watch them, thinking it was just a couple tourists eating lunch. While Gregg fucked furiously into Laura, the cop gave them his opinions on the best motels in town, and which restaurant served the best hamburger. Gregg and Laura came together, Laura shouting Gregg’s name when he shot a massive load of spunk inside her.

When Gregg and Laura climbed back into the front seats, using some handi-wipes to clean off their privates, the cop bid them “Good day” and just reported it as a couple lost tourists. Gregg’s overt display of his power had Laura on edge sexually, for the rest of the trip, but Gregg refused to make any further stops, lest they miss the game. Gregg also didn’t want to admit that for the remainder of the trip, he fought down a throbbing headache just behind his eyes.

When they pulled into campus, they located the playing field, and found Charli – who’d traveled down with Chad on the team bus. She eyed their rumpled clothes and with one raised eyebrow, she smiled wickedly at them. “Have a fun drive?”

* * *

“Go Chad!!” the three of them cheered. The stands were pretty empty, no one really caring enough about lacrosse to come out and cheer on either the home team or the visitors. The few that were there were friends of the players, and the occasional onlooker. To be fair, neither Gregg nor Laura could really follow the fast-paced game. Charli did her best to clue them in – and what little she knew, she only knew because she really wanted to understand the sport that Chad loved so much.

Throughout the game, Gregg was careful to keep his hands inside his pockets. Because of the sparse crowd, he didn’t dare get “handsy” with his students…even though he was bored to death by the second quarter and could think of a thousand other things he could be doing…including things with (or even “to”) Laura and/or Charli. They both fidgeted in their seats, both unconsciously picking up on Gregg’s restlessness – but only Laura understood why she was feeling the way she was. Charli simply chalked it up to watching “her man” being all athletic. When she watched him bodily check one of his opponents, she couldn’t help but smile at the surge in lust she felt for him. Lusting at such displays of testosterone were once antithetical to everything she believed…that is until she discovered the joy of a truly athletic fuck from the handsome and virile Chad.

The ref blew the whistle to end the half, but just a second after that, two of Chad’s teammates double-checked an opposing player, crushing him between their two massive bodies. The ref yelled at them, and a brawl nearly occurred, but calmer heads prevailed and soon everyone was heading back to the locker rooms. The two bruisers pulled off their helmets and high-fived each other and at that moment, Laura grabbed Gregg’s wrist and squeezed hard, her nails digging into his skin. Gregg was about to complain but he saw that all the blood had drained from Laura’s face and quickly told Charli he and Laura were going to get something from the small concession stand. She raised her eyebrow, but kept her vivid imagination to herself.

As they climbed down from the bleachers, Gregg could see Laura’s every thought:

FLASH They dragged Laura up the stairs. She was in good physical condition, but the two brutes carrying her were solid like tree trunks. They opened the kitchen door and threw her in, following closely behind, locking the door. Laura regained her balance and swung her arm in a desperate open-handed slap against one of their faces. Her fingernail hooked some skin and left a nice open cut across his cheek.

FLASH His return back-handed slap made her see stars and she careened into the cutting-board island in the center of the room. She held onto the table as the room spun around her, not realizing her short skirt had ridden up exposing her naked asscheeks.

FLASH The two guys looking knowingly at each other. “You hold her arms, I got her first.” The guy with the scar walked around the table and held her arms so she was stretched across the table, her feet barely touching the floor. Behind her, she felt her skirt pulled the rest of the way up. Her cell phone was ripped out of her garter and smashed against the wall. “Ha! No underwear! You were probably just waiting for some guys like us, huh slut?” She heard a zipping sound and felt his hands press her tightly against the table.

FLASH Her attacker’s dick forced its way dry into her immobilized body, and she could hear the roaring crowd outside the small kitchen window as Brittany poured jars of rotting foodstuffs over Charli’s head.

FLASH The two brutes took turns keeping her ‘entertained.’ And as the tears streamed down her face, all she could think of was getting to Charli, her legs flailing uselessly, her hands turning purple in her attacker’s grip. But she couldn’t break free. And when the crowd outside stopped chanting, Laura finally stopped struggling.

Laura was nearly in tears when she and Gregg were alone back by her SUV. “It was them, Gregg! The guys who raped me!”

Gregg held her close, not caring if someone thought it was inappropriate for a teacher to be holding a student. Anyone close enough to hear her sobbing or even see her face would know something was wrong. “Which ones, Laura?”

“Numbers 41 and 22…I don’t know their names, but it’s them. I swear. I’ll never forget their faces for as long as I live.”

“I’ll get the police. We’ll have them taken away and put in jail. They won’t hurt anyone again.”

Laura’s response surprised Gregg. “No! You can’t! They’re Brittany’s goons – they’ve been around the sorority house long enough to know some of the dirt…even on me. If we go to the cops, there’ll be questions…questions I can’t answer.” Gregg was so close to Laura these days, that he’d completely forgotten that she was almost as bad as Brittany before he entered her life. And unlike Brittany, Laura had done a complete-180, finding a strength and purpose she never had before only after subjecting herself body and soul to Gregg. But even that couldn’t erase her past.

“Then what would you have me do?” he asked gently, pulling her back to his chest.

“I…I don’t know. Until I saw their faces just now, I guess I’d blocked them from my memory. They were the last vestiges of the old me…But seeing them – I guess I freaked out. I just…I just don’t know what to do. I’m not the first girl they’ve brutalized…and I probably won’t be the last.”

Gregg was torn. Their kind deserved to rot in jail, but without Laura to testify, there’d be no case…Sure he could force her. Heck, he could even put the words in her mouth…But just because he could, should he? No. Laura had suffered enough at their hands. He would have to think of something else.

They were just bullies. Bullies who got off on hurting others for the fun of it, and taking what they wanted, no matter what the damage. They validated their manhood in conquests of flesh and acts of violence. And with that though, Gregg knew exactly what to do.

“Laura, do you trust me?”

She didn’t hesitate one second. “Absolutely, Master.”

“Good. I need to find a phone book.” He pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to Laura. “Here. Dry your eyes and go back and join Charli. Tell her I had to make a phone call.” Gregg hopped into her car and pulled away, but in Laura’s mind, he may as well have donned silver armor and hopped onto his noble steed. Like a peasant girl just attacked by giant trolls, her hero rode off to save her.

* * *

“Drink! Drink! Drink!” the crowd chanted as the two bruisers and their victim from the end of the first half each gulped down a pint of beer. As brutal as the game was, the players seemed pretty able to brush off all the bad hits, so long as everyone could walk away from the field.

Despite Chad’s best efforts, his team still lost, but only by a point. After everyone showered, they all met up at a river-front bar to celebrate. ‘Probably just celebrating that no one got killed!’ Gregg thought wryly as the players tried to finish off with alcohol what the opposing team failed to accomplish.

While Chad nursed one beer, Laura and Gregg refrained. They wanted to keep level heads for what Gregg had planned. Gregg had explained it on the drive from the field, and despite the inherent dangers, Laura had absolute confidence that nothing would happen to her so long as her Master was there.

Charli sat beside Chad, barely able to keep her hands off her man. She was in such a state of excitement that she intercepted him on his way into the locker room after the game, to reward his efforts with a kiss. He was dirty and sweaty, but to Charli it was like he was dipped in pheromones. Her mind raced with what she wanted him to do to her – of being pinned under his broad chest as he filled her with his cock, of him holding her down over his lap as he spanked her much like she had spanked Brittany. Since fully embracing the “Mistress Cheryl” persona, she found herself with a growing desire to be the one dominated. All her life she struggled to not be the weak one, and now that she was strong, she wanted that strength tested by a man…one specific man…her man. She was so horny, she honestly didn’t care about the ribbing Chad’s teammates gave him about their very public display of affection.

As much as the two bruisers (Gregg finally found out their names were Luke and Steve…but which was which he neither knew nor cared) were interested in their drinks, they had enough active brain cells to notice Laura. They remembered her, and were elbowing each other as she watched them lustily. She may have been hanging out with Chad and that geeky teacher, but she only had eyes for them.

After an hour or so, Gregg tapped Charli and Chad on the shoulder, telling them he was leaving. Neither seemed to really care, so into each other were both of them. Laura asked Charli if she could take the camera that Charli had brought and Charli managed to remove her lips from Chad’s just long enough to pull it over her head from around her neck and hand it off.

Laura and Gregg headed toward the door, and just before exiting, Laura looked at Gregg and then back to Luke and Steve. She smiled sexily and crooked her finger. They may have been idiots, but they weren’t dead. Stumbling over each other, they raced for the door and pulled up short when they hit the sidewalk and saw Laura fully pressed up against Gregg, leaving no doubt as to their relationship.

“Good game boys,” Gregg said. “I knew Laura would pick some good specimens. You guys up for some fun?”

“Woah, hold it there buddy,” one of them said. “What kind of game you playing? We ain’t fags.”

“I know. I watched you out there. You’re real men. But you see, Laura here is such a horny little slut. Sometimes she just needs to be fucked, and honestly, I don’t think I can keep up. She wants three guys, one in each hole. Now, if you would rather stay here at this sausage fest, by all means, we’ll find some other guys who know how to please a woman…”

“Shit, mister. Laura already knows that we can tap that tight ass. My buddy and I already know what a fucking horny slut she is…inside and out. Ain’t that right sweetheart?”

Laura suppressed a wince. She needed to play along. “Yeah Gregg. These guys know how to fuck. They were rough, just the way I like it…What do you say, boys? You want a second round?” Laura emphasized her point by hiking up her skirt for a second and showing off her bare asscheeks.

“Fuck yeah!” they cried, approaching her menacingly.

“Hold it guys,” Gregg said, as if reining in two 10-year-olds from a plate of ice cream. “I’ve barely worked up my buzz. Let’s hit another bar…away from your friends. As an instructor, it wouldn’t be proper for me to be seen drinking with students.”

Clearly disappointed, but maintaining at least some respect for an ESU faculty member, they agreed and piled into Laura’s SUV. Gregg gave directions and within minutes they’d arrived at a second bar. Gregg was already holding his head, trying to look nonchalant, but Laura knew he was already working his “magic.” As soon as they entered the bar, she finally understood why and tried her best to suppress her grin.

They took seats at a table and Gregg quickly ordered shots of whisky for the table. Luke and Steve wasted no time downing their drinks and Gregg was quick to order more. Whether they were just alcoholics, just young and impulsive, or just eager to stick it to the professor’s girl, it didn’t matter. The point was, they were getting loose and that made Gregg’s work easier. They couldn’t resist their server’s flirtatious glances or gentle touches, and as long as Gregg was buying, they kept ordering.

After about 20 minutes and maybe half as many drinks, they boys were regaling Gregg and Laura about some of their athletic exploits. Several bar patrons were watching them with mixed reactions ranging from annoyance to admiration. Gregg eyed two in the latter category and excused himself from the table to talk with them. A minute later, Gregg and his new friends returned, Gregg pinching his nose shut because it had started to bleed.

Any thoughts Luke and Steve had about the nerdy professor who suffered from nosebleeds were quickly forgotten when two of the most gorgeous women they’d ever seen took seats on either side of them. They quickly encouraged the big bruisers to continue their stories and they hung on every word. When one of the girls started nibbling on Luke’s ear, Laura had to bury her face into Gregg’s neck to hide her expression. She was also getting extremely turned on, but it had less to do with what she was watching than with the knowledge that her Master was making it happen.

“Hey guys,” Gregg said, “I know it wasn’t part of the original plan, but I’ve already got the hotel room booked. Do you think we should invite our new friends to join us?”

Steve managed to get a shuddering “Y…yeah,” because his newfound friend was not so subtly rubbing him through his pants while kissing his neck. “These bitches are hot and ready to go!”

The two girls shared interested looks at each other over that, but agreed to pile into Laura’s SUV when Gregg settled the tab. More than one bar patron hooted and hollered as they exited. Gregg and Steve were getting laid, and that’s all they cared about.

An hour later, Steve and Luke were each asleep on their respective queen sized beds, sexually sated. They’d enjoyed an incredible night of wild sex – far kinkier than either had ever experienced, but the bitches were hot and they couldn’t say no to anything they requested.

Laura filled the camera’s memory stick to capacity with pictures and 10-second film clips. Luke and Steve didn’t mind and neither did their partners. Through it all, Gregg sat in the corner, doing his best to keep his pounding head from rendering him unconscious.

As the two Peorians finished getting dressed, Gregg approached them. “Listen, this was fun, but I strongly recommend that you not hang around. Laura and I need to get back to Chicago, and when these two wake up, you would be safer not being in the vicinity.”

“It’s okay sugar. They’re not the first frat boys we’ve seduced!” one of them giggled. “They were fun, but they’re really not our type!”

“Yeah. But when you get home, make sure you send us copies of those pictures. They’ll look great on our web page!” They winked at each other and giggled.

On the way home, Laura drove in silence while Gregg slept in the back. It was still light out, but he was drained. An overwhelming sense of peace filled her, a peace she didn’t realize she was lacking. An important chapter in her life was about to be closed. Once again, Gregg had saved her.

In an hour she’d be back on campus. They’d stop at Gregg’s apartment and use the computer there to upload the pictures and film and send copies of them to everyone on campus she knew from a dummy account so they couldn’t be traced back to her. In minutes, the pictures and film clips would go viral and everybody would see them.

She’d also make sure to include Mark and Robert – Luke and Steve’s co-stars – in the email list. Gregg assured Laura that Luke and Steve wouldn’t remember that they lured them to the hotel room. In fact, they wouldn’t remember anything after chasing Laura out from the bar…if they even remembered that much. They’d just blame their lack of memory on the amount they had to drink. But they won’t be able to deny the authenticity of the pictures or the clear exuberance of their actions.

Luke and Steve, ESU’s most notorious bad boys, real men among men…they were about to have a very public outing from the closet that she and Gregg had just shoved them into.

* * *

Brittany was silent and pensive as Heather weaved Chad’s car through traffic. Normally she would have been much more lead-footed, but she was enjoying milking Brittany’s nerves for every drop of anxiety. Heather’s mood probably wasn’t helped much by the nightmares that kept her awake last night, nor the fact that Gregg was in no condition for any hanky-panky last night. Laura had brought him home and he’d retreated straight to bed, complaining of a migraine. Heather asked what happened, but she only said that he had too much to drink.

Heather sensed there was more to the story but let it go since Gregg did smell like whiskey. But there was also something new in the way Laura looked at him. She’d seen that same zealous gleam in Laura’s eyes before. There were always a few strippers that made it out of the biz, usually when they replaced their addiction to drugs or booze with Jesus…same addictive behavior, just a more socially acceptable high.

They pulled into the hospital and for a brief moment, Brittany thought they were going to visit Natalie. What do you say to the girl whose arm you just broke? But that fear was quickly when she realized that it was unlikely that Natalie would be in the hospital for several days just for a broken arm…besides, Heather was parking in front of the Children’s Hospital.

After walking silently through a seemingly endless maze of interconnected corridors, Heather stopped in front of a door and told Brittany to wait outside. The diminutive sorority princess was decidedly out of place – when she’d gotten the call this morning from Heather (one of the phone numbers she was commanded never to ignore) and was told she’d be picked up in an hour, she scrambled to get ready, making herself look her best. That strange combination of fear and excitement filled her, like when she crested the first hill on a roller coaster. Her meetings with Mistress Cheryl’s cronies always left her thoroughly humiliated, but in the end she always craved more. So here she was in the sterile hospital hallway, in a tight shirt and low-rise jeans that exposed her midrif, perfect makeup and, an air of nervous excitement. More than one doctor gave her a long look as they passed – she was clearly beautiful, very sexy. She was nervous so she was tapping her tongue stud against her teeth, but to the casual passerby, it looked like she was licking her lips sensuously.

Inside the room, Charli stood from her chair and gave Heather a chaste kiss on the cheek. Charli was still grinning from the last dirty joke Mickey had just told her. “Good morning Heather. Is our guest here?”

Heather and Charli took their seats opposite Mickey who pushed the joystick on his wheelchair to face the new hottie in the room. It used to be that only Mistress Michelle got his blood pumping during visits, but now Charli – who he never really paid much attention to before her transformation – and all of Charli’s friends were like a non-stop parade of models. “Yeah, she’s outside. How are you doing, Mickey?”

Mickey’s perpetual smile got a little bigger. “Oh great! Charli told me about the fundraiser you all and Michelle have planned. I really wish I could be there, I miss seeing Michelle perform live.” Heather had to dampen her surprise that such a young kid had seen Michelle’s raunchy shows in person. Then again, Charli was another club-rat that was practically raised at the Black Box.

“I know Mickey. But your job is to recover. While you’re recuperating from tomorrow’s surgery, we’ll be making sure your expenses are covered. Besides, I think Michelle has some theatrics planned that may be inappropriate even for you.”

“Charli was telling me you’ve brought another one of your pretty friends to visit. Can I meet her?”

Heather turned to Charli, not knowing how much Mickey knew of what was happening. Charli scooted forward and took on a serious tone. “Mickey, she’s not exactly a friend. She’s done some bad things, and to make up for them, she’s going to help us raise money for you.”

“Is this the one that got Laura raped?”

Both Heather and Charli were stunned. “What…what do you know about that?”

For someone who’d just dropped a bombshell, Mickey was rather nonchalant. “Oh, Laura’s like totally my new best friend!” he said with a comically over-the-top Valley-girl accent. “She visits all the time. We got to talking and it just kind of came up. So, is it her?”

Charli sighed. There was no sense dancing around the issue. “Yeah. It’s her. Her name is Brittany Anderson.”

“Why don’t you send her in? I’d love to meet her.” Charli rose and headed for the door when Mickey spoke up. “Uh, Charli…aren’t you forgetting something?”

Sheepishly, Charli realized that she wasn’t wearing the mask. She put it on and saw Mickey grinning even more… ‘What else has Laura told him?’ She had a whole lie planned to explain why she had to wear the mask in Brittany’s presence, but something told her Mickey knew more than he’d let on. For a young kid, he was dangerously clever.

The door to the room opened and to Brittany’s horror, Mistress Cheryl beckoned her in. It was odd seeing her mistress in casual street clothes, with the exception of the black mask. And yet, despite her otherwise casual appearance, the eyes behind the mask still shone with a fierce, no-nonsense fire.

The door clicked shut behind her, and Brittany finally noticed the others in the room. Heather was no surprise, but the little boy in the wheelchair was. She wanted to turn away in disgust at the boy’s burns, at the massive scars covering every inch of his exposed skin…but she couldn’t. What was more unnerving than the boy’s physical appearance was the unashamed way which he seemed to be sizing her up.

“Brittany, I was hoping I was done with you. But you had to go on your silly rampage and break that poor girl’s arm. What the fuck is wrong with you?” Charli’s voice was barely above a whisper, but Brittany flinched as if she’d just been shouted at. Raising her voice a little so the rest in the room could hear, “Well, I’m going now. I’ve got to meet Michelle to finish planning the details for the party. It was so kind of you, Brittany, to volunteer to help.” Brittany just looked confused, not knowing what Mistress Cheryl was talking about. “Now, before I go, give me a kiss.”

Brittany looked from her mistress to Mickey and back again. It was wrong for so many reasons…and that made it that much more exciting. Tears were in her eyes as she approached Charli and tilted her head back, parting her lips slightly. But rather than a kiss, Charli merely held her lips millimeters away from Brittany’s and whispered, “Be nice to Mickey, and listen to what he says. You could learn a lot from someone ten thousand times more beautiful than you.” With that, Charli gave Brittany’s upper lip a little lick, spun, and headed out the door, quickly removing her mask before anyone in the hallway saw.

Brittany was awash in emotions, fear, excitement, disgust, humiliation. She was quite flush when she managed to turn around and slowly approach the others in the room. Mickey held out his hand, and Brittany turned to Heather as if to ask, “Do I have to?” Heather’s angry glare left no doubt. With delicate fingers, Brittany reached out and shook Mickey’s hand, his coarse, leathery and scarred skin sending a cold chill down her spine.

For long seconds nobody spoke. Mickey and Heather watched Brittany, and Brittany intently studied Mickey’s sneakers. “You know, Heather…I’m the one burned to a crisp, and yet she looks like she’s in more pain!”

Heather barked out a laugh and Brittany finally looked up, truly embarrassed.

His voice was a little horse, but his words were strangely soothing. “It’s okay Brittany. You can stare…everyone does. I’d rather you just get it out of your system. You need to loosen up. Have you heard the one about the priest, the rabbi, and the minister who walk into a bar…?”

* * *

Brittany was numb on the drive home. Heather remembered her first visit with Mickey with Charli and Laura and understood Brittany’s lack of desire to converse…not that the two of them had much to talk about. Mickey’s witticisms had Heather near tears with laughter…that, or it was Brittany’s look of shock that boy in such a terrible physical state could have a seemingly endless supply of dirty limericks.

But Mickey’s force of personality could do nothing to prepare Britany for the second part of her morning. Mickey had become something of a minor celebrity on the ward, doing his best to try to make the other children feel better. His optimism and humor were infectious, and all the nurses and doctors loved him. But when a scared child is getting her bandages changed, no amount of humor can assuage her pain. The sheer terror of a little girl watching a doctor try to gently remove layers of infected skin from her arm had Brittany choked up and even holding onto Heather’s arm. So, Heather wasn’t surprised by Brittany’s silence. In her perfect little world, little kids like Mickey didn’t exist.

Heather pulled up to the sorority house and unlocked the door. “Keep your phone on. We’ll be calling you when we’re ready for your help.”

“What will I be doing?”

“Does it matter? Mistress Cheryl commands it. Besides, would you really not do everything in your power to help that kid?”

It was supposed to be an obvious question, but Brittany couldn’t answer. She just wanted to forget she ever met him…but she knew she couldn’t. It would have been so much easier if Mickey was just a name and not a real person. But he was so full of optimism, so important to the others on the floor…

“Can I go now?” Brittany asked softly, refusing to look at Heather.

Heather sighed. Was she playing it cool? Or did Brittany really not care? When Charli had revealed the extent of what they intended to do with Brittany, she agreed, but only very hesitantly. For a change, Heather was the voice of compassion rather than Emily. But now, she didn’t know. Regardless, in a few days, Brittany Anderson would no longer be their problem.

“Go.” Heather watched Brittany exit wordlessly and walk into the sorority house. “Fuck it,” she said, no longer caring a whit what happened to her.

* * *

After class on Monday morning, Gregg and Chad were heading back to Gregg’s office. Chad was again trying to explain what “offsides” meant in lacrosse, but he may as well have been trying to explain “green” to a blind person. They climbed the stairs and exited the stairwell by Gregg’s office and both of them stopped short. Waiting for him was none other than Howard Lindegren, President of Easter State University.

“Mr. Lindegren?” Gregg asked, stunned.

“Dr. Walters. You look good. Last time I saw you, you were recovering at the hospital after saving those young women’s lives.”

“Um, thank you. Can I help you find somebody?” If he was standing outside Gregg’s office, then surely he had to be lost.

“No, no. I’m actually here to see you. Afraid it’s important…and a little delicate.”

“Oh…okay. Um, Chad, let’s meet later. We should probably begin prioritizing some of our files for when the Tunisians visit…I don’t know what they want, but it wouldn’t hurt to get a leg up on our presentations.”

“Got it boss. Mr. President.” Chad shook the President’s hand and exited the way they came up.

“Come on in, Mr. Lindegren.”

They entered and the President took a chair, unbuttoning his sport coat and making himself comfortable. To Gregg’s surprise, the President leaned over and removed the doorstop, sealing them away from the outside world. “Please Gregg, call me Howard.”

Gregg nodded, unsure what he did to deserve a visit from the President.

Howard Lindegren was actually a little surprised himself to be waiting for Gregg at his office. He wasn’t a man that visited people…people visited him. And it was exactly one such visit late on Friday afternoon that compelled him to make this trip today. “Gregg, we need to talk about something of a very serious nature. It is my understanding that on your trip to Tunisia last semester, you began an inappropriate sexual relationship with one of your students. Moreover, the two of you have been carrying on with other students and even other faculty. I hear that your teaching assistant is even part of it.”

Howard let the impact of what he was saying sink in. These academics usually pissed themselves when confronted with expulsion from the comfortable womb of academe. Students and teachers hooking up was nothing new – many of the notable faculty on campus had actually met their spouses within the very classes they taught. But in today’s age, it was the stuff of tabloid news. College was becoming more and more an extension of high school, and the same taboos about teacher-student relationships had entered the hallowed halls of ivy-covered academe.

But to Howard’s surprise, Gregg seemed nervous, but not completely scared. Time to drive the point home. “You see Gregg, I had a very enlightening meeting with one of your former students. He told a very convincing story of how you’d seduced this young woman. To make matters worse – I’ve recently learned that she was a stripper! You used that fact to blackmail her into bed with you. And that your act of heroism was nothing more than you settling old scores with the mob! Dr. Walters, this type of behavior is completely unacceptable. I’ll give you this one chance to tell me why I shouldn’t you this instant. You don’t yet have the benefit of tenure, so don’t think that I won’t.” It really didn’t matter what Gregg said, Howard intended to milk this for all he was worth. He’d gotten a little taste of fame by extolling Gregg the hero…now he was going to be awash in it when he informs the press that the hero was really nothing more than a degenerate.

Gregg was furious. This man may have been his boss, but how dare he! Well, this could be fixed easily. Gregg extended his consciousness at the man, eager to make this man “rethink” his attitude. But the strangest thing happened – Gregg’s consciousness couldn’t get a grip on Howard’s mind. It was like the man’s head was dipped in grease and kept slipping through his fingers. Howard’s eyes glazed a bit and his head did in fact sway like it was caught in an underwater current. Gregg stopped trying and Howard blinked, as if he’d just been caught day dreaming.

Gregg was dumbfounded. He was used to the headaches and nosebleeds he’d get when he tried to overextend his powers, but this was new. It was like Howard was blocked from his control. The President was a busy man, so Gregg had to think fast if he was going to save his job. “Howard, hold that thought for a second.”

Howard stared in disbelief at Gregg. He’d just told this weasely that he was about to get fired, and he was being told to wait?!? But despite his look of incredulity, he watched as Gregg picked up the phone and dialed.

“Hey, Charli. Need a quick favor – don’t have time to explain right now. Can you connect my computer here in the office to our ‘special’ files?...Great, thanks.” Gregg’s emphasis on ‘special’ left no doubt in Charli’s mind which files he meant.

“You know, Gregg. You seem like a nice guy…and from what I hear, there’s possibly some big bucks coming to the college through your work overseas. Now, I can’t make this scandal disappear, but if you can secure that funding, I can make a special effort not to go to the press…” Howard’s implication was clear…blackmail. Get the school money, and disappear. But Gregg sensed that there was no way this wouldn’t be in the press. Gregg could just see the man on TV, smiling to the cameras at his ‘shock’ over one of the university’s most loved professors being caught up in such a tawdry affair. Well, Gregg wasn’t about to go down without a fight.

The computer beeped a minute later – a message from Charli with instructions on how to link to the files he wanted. “It’s a funny thing about the press, Howard. They just LOVE scandal. And they’ll be more than happy to show the most scandalous materials and only THEN ask questions…Do you have any proof? Or are you just going by what this student allegedly told you? No doubt when they questioned me, I could provide them with evidence…evidence you seem to be lacking…evidence like this…” Gregg double-clicked an icon his desktop and a somewhat grainy movie began to play. It was obviously hidden-camera footage.

The camera was placed at a somewhat off angle – no doubt the one Brittany used to keep in her specially modified purse…the same camera/purse combination she tried to use to blackmail Gregg. On the screen, Howard, resplendent in a suit and tie is smiling as none other than Brittany walks around the desk and sits on his lap. She’s wearing a Catholic school girl outfit very similar to the one she wore when she tried seducing Gregg. But unlike Gregg, Howard falls for it hook, line, and sinker. With very little preamble, her shirt is unbuttoned and he’s pressing his face between her breasts.

Gregg hit the pause button on the player and lets what he just showed sink in.

“How…how did you get that?”

“That’s not important, is it? The fact is, I have it…and much more. You’ve been very naughty Mr. President. I bet your wife would just LOVE to learn how seriously you take your ‘hands-on’ approach to student learning.”

Howard was paralyzed. He so believed the student that visited him this morning. The kid’s story was so compelling that he didn’t even ask for proof. He still believed him…but what to do? “What do you want from me?”

“Unlike Brittany Anderson, who I know you’ve been sending monthly hush money, I really don’t want anything. I don’t want your money…I just want you to leave me alone. My relationship with my former student is my business. Her past is none of your business. If you just walk away quietly…then so will I.”

Howard, pale and shaking, rather than sure and confident a few moments ago, stood and straightened his coat. “I have urgent business to attend to, Dr. Walters. I thank you for your time. I will consider your offer.”

When the door shut behind Howard, Gregg’s façade of confidence collapsed, and he slumped in his chair, suddenly short of breath. His powers had failed him, and he’d used blackmail to counter blackmail. It was odd – for all Brittany had done to hurt others…she may have just saved his job!

* * *

Two hours later, an email circulated around campus:

No doubt some of you noticed the ambulances around the Administrative Building this morning. At 10:30am, President Lindegren collapsed in his office, apparently from a stroke. He is currently undergoing emergency care at the University Hospital. He is in critical but stable condition.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. More information will follow.

Shirly McKasky
Administrative Assistant
Office of the President
* * *

‘Did I do that?’ Gregg thought worriedly that afternoon. ‘Could I have caused that?...Not directly, I think,’ he thought, remembering his inability to connect to Howard’s mind. ‘But maybe the thought of being blackmailed by me caused an aneurism…’ Gregg wasn’t convinced of that either.

Howard had mentioned that a former student told him about Heather. Gregg didn’t have many ‘former’ students…just the ones that were with him at the dig. Gregg reflected on everything from the moment he got his powers to today’s events. Bit by bit, the puzzle started to unravel. The pieces fell into place, and a cold reality settled. Gregg knew what he had to do…but was he strong enough?