The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Fistful of Sand

Chapter 24: A Dish Best Served Hot (part 2)

The salty tang of the sea air filled Heather’s nostrils. She lay in bed in the still night, the covers pushed to the foot of the bed, the walls of her trailer closing in on her. The night was chill, but she was warm. She’d had that dream again – where she was an ancient queen tending to her secret lover, the high priest. It was as sensual as ever, but if pressed, she couldn’t remember much more than that. The only vestiges of the dream were her sweat soaked body and yet another pair of completely sodden panties.

Rising from the bed, she entered the trailer’s small bathroom and turned on the light. “Déjà vu?” she said aloud to nobody in particular, having the eerie sense that this had all happened before. Catching her view in the mirror, she couldn’t help but be turned on by her still flush skin, her erect nipples, and that “just fucked” smoke in her luminous green eyes. The dream was hot, no doubt.

The smell of the Mediterranean was calming and rather than try to suppress her urges, she gave into them. Being stuck here at the dig site with only horny boys and a nerdy (albeit cute) professor did nothing to ease her libido. It had been since last summer since she’d been fucked, and between the sea air, the hot dreams, and the cute boys – she was about to burst.

Her hand trailed down her stomach and reached into her wet panties. A delicious squishing sound was heard as one finger found its mark. Lifting her other hand, she sucked one finger into her mouth, a poor substitute for the cock she so desperately craved.

“The night air will do that to you, won’t it?” a voice said from the doorway.

Not pausing in her double ministrations, she looked and saw David watching her with seductive calm. What was surprising (or at least should have been…) was that she had no intention of stopping her finger-work. She needed to get off and having an audience made it that much more thrilling.

“Mmmm,” she moaned around her finger, squeezing her elbows toward each other to help lift her breasts. Her finger glistened wetly as it probed in and out from her lips, a thin line of drool running down the back of her hand, over her wrist, and toward her elbow. David took his cue and stepped into the cramped quarters, reaching out and tweaking one of her nipples none-too-gently.

Heather couldn’t believe how good it felt. How could she have denied her lust for this boy…no, not a boy – a man…for so long? She had to have him.

David released Heather’s nipple and grabbed her brief panties by the waistband and yanked harshly. The flimsy material was no match for his strength and she gasped in surprise and pain as he held them before her. Her eyes went wide as he pulled her finger from her mouth and shoved the soaking garment between her lips. The taste of her own secretions coated her tongue and drove her wild.

He stepped behind her, and she heard his zipper being pulled down. Finally!

“Oh, fuck me Gregg!” she moaned after pulling her panties from her mouth.

The tiny room was suddenly quiet and it dawned on her what she’d just said. She said ‘Gregg’ but it was David who she wanted…no…that wasn’t right either.

She spun around and she suddenly wasn’t in the small trailer bathroom. In fact she wasn’t in any room – just blackness, except for the figure of David staring at her accusingly. “I’m sorry…I didn’t mean…no…wait…I’m confused…you’re not…”

David didn’t give her more time to think things through. Taking a single step toward her, his clothing morphed into flowing black robes, so impossibly black that they made the darkness around him seem bright. He looked like death itself and scared her twice as much. Reaching out with a black claw where his hand should have been, Heather felt her throat constricting. It took every ounce of strength just to get half a breath.

“You’re mine. Your nerd boyfriend can’t protect you from what you really want. You’re mine….” David’s voice had become a hiss, and inhuman hiss.

Heather woke with a start, her breath coming to her as if it were the first she’d taken in forever. The room was dark and unfamiliar. It took a few agonizing moments to remember that she was at Gregg’s place while hers was still being fixed up.

Realizing it was all a dream, her heart rate began to slow somewhat. Licking her lips, she tasted the familiar musk of her own secretions. She lifted her hand to wipe the sweat from her brow and was stunned to see a torn pair of panties wrapped around her palm.

An icy dread filled her as she slipped back under the covers, curling up tightly against Gregg, his own slow heartbeat providing a soothing cadence as she again let sleep wash over her.

* * *

Gregg re-read the email with disbelieving eyes. He read it again for a third time…then a fourth. The ambassador from Tunisia had written a short “heads-up” note to him as project leader that a small contingent of government officials, scholars, and investors were going to be coming to Chicago and that they’d be setting up a time to meet with him and his team. Details were to follow.

With all that had been happening in his life, he’d almost forgotten about the dig. He would have sat there in shock for who-knew how long if a familiar voice didn’t snap him out of his reverie.

“Good morning Professor, I didn’t catch you at a bad time, did I?”

Gregg looked up again in disbelief. Helping himself to a chair, Deuce made himself comfortable, waiting for some kind of reaction.

Finally shaking himself to his senses, “Sorry…Good morning Deuce. It’s good to see you. You may not believe this, but I’ve been wanting to talk to you for days now.”

Deuce raised his eyebrows in mock surprise. “Really? About what?”

Gregg was suddenly stumped. Why DID he want to talk to this man? “I need to apologize again, but my brain must still be in shock over this email I just got. Seems I may yet be able to save that archeology site I was working on this spring.” Gregg looked at the man sitting opposite him, still unable to recall why he wanted to talk to him. “I probably had you on my mind as I read these freshman papers…God, didn’t they learn to write?!”

Deuce had an amused smile on his face, Gregg’s befuddlement certainly not a surprise to him. “I blame it on the internet and text messaging. How can they write coherent sentences when they can’t even write out complete words. L-O-L!” They both smiled at this observation.

“Yeah. It’s too bad you’re just auditing this class. You would have been my best student, no doubt.”

Deuce smiled. Being thought of as the professor’s “student” was quite adorable. For all his intellect, the Gregg still had no idea who was sitting across from him. ‘Can the mouse teach the cat while the cat eats the mouse?’ he thought amusedly? “Well, I’ll just leave that honor to Charli. But if she doesn’t watch herself, Laura just may overtake her. Hanging around you all – she’s caught quite the study bug!”

Gregg should have been surprised that Deuce knew the girls’ names, but for some reason he wasn’t. In fact, Charli hadn’t been to class in weeks – she was getting “private lessons” from Chad. Gregg just chalked it up to Deuce being astute, and maybe just having a good memory for names.

As if Deuce were reading his thoughts, he said, “We’re quite good at convincing ourselves about what we wish to believe, don’t you think?”

“How do you mean?” Gregg asked, a little disconcerted.

“Take my project, for example. I think I told you about it. Two guys getting this big gift, each using it in his own way. Now one of my subjects is using this gift beyond the bounds we’d ever expected…maybe no surprise, he never learned self control. Not a fully developed ‘super-ego.’” Gregg watched Deuce smile at that Freudian phrase – as if he thought the idea was quaint. Deuce brushed those thoughts aside and fixed Gregg with a more direct look. “The other…well, it’s like he’s sitting on a pile of money and refusing to spend it, afraid that money is the ‘root of all evil.’”

“I thought it was the ‘love of money’ that was the root of all evil, not the money itself,” Gregg quipped.

“Very astute Dr. Walters. Maybe your eyes aren’t as closed to the truths around you as you like to pretend?”

Gregg felt his consciousness opening a little, connections in the reality he lived in daily suddenly revealing themselves. A knot tightened in his stomach as he looked at Deuce with new eyes. “Who…What are you?”

Deuce smiled a little, at once patronizing as well as fatherly. “It is not what I am that should be of concern to you. The more pertinent question is – what are YOU?”

Gregg had recently seen the movie “Dogma” and was fully expecting Deuce, who had a strong resemblance to Alan Rickman in both physical appearance as well as voice, to drop his pants and spread his wings. The image should have made him smile, but the all too real possibility of it happening made him nervous. “I’m…I’m just a teacher.”

“Gregg, Gregg, Gregg. Haven’t you figured out that you’re more than that yet? You have been given this amazing gift, and still you rely on the strength of others to pull you through. You’re like the United States with the most bad-ass military on the planet, but you’re content to let Luxemburg fight your battles for you! When Heather’s buddy Vinnie showed up, you were less than useless.”

“I…I couldn’t protect them – it happened so fast!”

“It shouldn’t have happened at all! You sit around and let life happen around you, and react when you should be the one setting the rules of the game.”

“Game? This isn’t a game! I just don’t want anyone to get hurt.”

“People get hurt, Gregg. It’s what people do. People take, people hurt, people betray. It’s in your nature.”

“What about love? People love too.”

“Hardly. Love is nothing more than lust with greeting-card sentimentality.”

“That’s pretty cold, don’t you think?”

Deuce raised an eyebrow. “Really? Okay lover – how many girls are you fucking now?”

Gregg was startled by the question, seemingly out of the blue. “Th…that’s none of your business.”

“Don’t play coy with me Professor. Everything you do is my business. Heather, Laura, Emily, Charli, Rivkah, Brittany, Natalie. What about Jenny and Brenda back in Tunisia? Need I go on? Only last night you had a room full of ripe and ready sorority girls ready to obey your slightest whim. You speak of love, and yet, just like your primate ancestors you’ll hump anything with two legs and twat. Tweak a few strands of your DNA and you’ll be shitting in your hand and flinging your poo at the zoo patrons.”

“That’s not fair. I love them all…well, except for Brittany or Natalie, I guess. And I only fucked those two because of the ones I DO love.” Gregg was regretting each word as he said it. The logic that was once so clear now seemed ridiculous. Maybe Deuce was right when he said that we’re quite good at convincing ourselves about what we wish to believe…

“So you admit that even though you have these powers, you’re not the one pulling the strings…so sad.”

Deuce was twisting his words – diminishing the love he held for the (admittedly numerous) women in his life. “Now just a second! It’s not about control!” Gregg slammed his fist against the desk. Deuce’s prodding finally setting him off.

Rather than take Deuce by surprise, Gregg’s outburst seemed to make him smile. He watched as Gregg’s crimson face began to take back its normal hue. “Good…there’s a little fire in you yet it seems. A word of advice dear professor: be careful out there. Your young friend is coming. Seems that you have something he wants and he’s not exactly in the right mind to show any restraint. He’s already way ahead of you in terms of how well he plays the game…but there is one lesson he’s refused to learn – and that’s your only hope.”

Deuce stood and flipped up his trench coat’s collar. “It’s been a pleasure, Dr. Walters. I’ve really enjoyed our talks. But I’ve probably said too much. Sadly, I don’t know that we’ll ever speak again. You have strength – a strength far greater than you can imagine, should you ever choose to use it…but I wouldn’t wait too long to find it…her life depends on it.”

With a bit of dramatic flourish, Deuce left the room, and Gregg was left haunted by his words. His head felt fuzzy, like after an all-night reading session where his brain was trying to retain too much. The walls of his office seemed a bit duller, the world not so clear.

He looked down at his hands and saw the business card he was holding. “Deuce X. Machinaw; Hand of God Research, Ltd.” He fingered it, turning it over and over in his hands. Sighing, he opened the drawer to his desk and tossed it in.

“Hmm, I was going to call him about something…but I can’t remember what…something about the rules to a game…rugby? No, that’s not it…Oh well, no use bothering him until it comes back to me.”

For the fifth time he read the email on his computer screen. Picking up the phone, he dialed Heather to share the good news.

* * *

Brittany checked the address one last time in disbelief. It was a few minutes before six and she definitely didn’t want to be late…but this address HAD to be wrong. Students were coming and going through the glass double doors in various states of dress and hygiene – some with duffle bags full of equipment, others with only their IDs. Mistress Cheryl couldn’t possibly have chosen such a public venue as the Campus Sports Center for them to meet!

She could feel the seconds slipping by as she stared at the piece of paper, wondering what she could possibly have gotten wrong…or maybe Dr. Walters was sending her on a wild goose chase to purposefully get her in trouble…as if she weren’t in enough for bringing a psychopath into Heather’s apartment and almost getting them all killed…herself included.

Stuffing the paper into her pocket, she entered, hoping this was the right place…but also hoping it wasn’t. Thankfully, and also to her horror, Dr. Walters was waiting for her by the front desk…wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt. He was chatting amicably with the woman behind the desk…Rivkah. Seeing the older woman in tight shorts and a sports bra, Brittany had to admire the chiseled physique. Other than her tightly contained large breasts, there wasn’t an ounce of fat on the severe-looking woman.

“Good you’ve finally made it…not late, technically.” Rivkah was looking at the clock on the wall. Brittany was definitely confused. A moment later a hugely muscled man joined them – Rivkah’s husband E’dan. He was carrying two racquetball rackets in one hand and was tossing a blue rubber ball in the other. Brittany saw the still-healing scar on his arm from where he’d been shot, and guiltily averted her gaze.

Rivkah came out from around the desk and put an arm almost comfortingly around Brittany’s shoulders. “You know, when I was a little girl, we had a dog. But this dog was a very bad dog. It barked all day and chewed on the furniture. We almost had to put it down until a friend told us that it was just restless. So, we took it out for some exercise – we ran that dog until it could barely stand. It seemed to work. All the dog needed was a little activity to occupy it, and it was much better behaved.”

Brittany was no rocket scientist, but she was pretty sure she was being compared to the dog in Rivkah’s story. So, what kind of sick sexual exercise was she going to be subjected to?…and what did the rackets and the ball have to do with it.

“Gregg, E’dan – I’ve reserved court number three for you. It’s the one with the three glass walls.” Brittany paled and nearly collapsed. Were they really going to do whatever they were going to do to her in a glass-room?!? Where everyone could see?!?

Gregg smiled wickedly, and headed off to the tournament court with E’dan. “Don’t worry Brittany…you and I have other plans. We’re going to go to the private rehab gym downstairs for a little exercise. Mistress Cheryl thinks that this week you’ve been very bad and are in need of some good old fashioned training.”

“You know E’dan – I’ve never played racquetball before.”

“Relax my friend. I think you’ll pick it up in no time. I’ll even use my left arm…since I’m really right handed and I’ve got a bullet wound in my left – I don’t know how much more of a handicap I can give you!”

Gregg shook his head in exasperation. “First of all, you were only grazed. Second – I’ve seen you handle that chef’s knife of yours equally well in both hands. Third…I STILL DON’T KNOW THE RULES TO THE GAME!”

E’dan feigned a guilty smile. “Look – just hit the ball against that wall – we’ll deal with the rest of the rules later.”

“Fine…but why did you pick the one court that has three glass walls and bleacher seating around it?”

E’dan shrugged. “Heather suggested it. She thought that if all the pretty girls were watching, you’d actually try harder.”

Gregg caught the ball that E’dan tossed in his direction. Sure enough, a few curious onlookers were pausing to see who was using the usually off-limits court. “Okay…but could you at least show me how to hold the racket!”

Heather stepped into the rec center and flashed her ID to the student worker behind the desk. She was about to ask the kid if he’d seen Gregg or Rivkah, but the sound of a loud cheer turned her head toward the racquetball courts. A large crowd had filled the bleachers and it was standing room only in an area that generally never got crowds.

As Heather approached, smiling, her eyes were on the spectators, not the game. Guys moved out of their way for her, but the girls were completely riveted. More than one girl, she saw, had a coat or towel over her lap and a hand surreptitiously hidden beneath.

Inside the court, both Gregg and E’dan had abandoned their shirts and were playing only in their shorts. It was normally against regulations, but no one seemed to be raising a fuss. “What’s the score?” Heather asked one particularly lust-filled co-ed beside her.

The girl never even looked up. She simply sighed, “Who cares?!”

A male student finally answered – “The big guy is creaming the tall guy. It’s an incredible game, but really one-sided.”

Incredible wasn’t quite the word Gregg would have used. Exhausting was more like it. He picked up the basics pretty quickly, but the few points he’d scored had taken every ounce of concentration and cunning. He thought that by tapping into E’dan’s consciousness he could predict where the man would place his next shot and thus stay one step ahead of him…but there was one flaw in his plan: E’dan hardly ever thought about his next shot. E’dan had reached a mastery of this game where he didn’t need to think about the shots – he just did them. Even Gregg’s power-enhanced strength and reflexes were no match for E’dan’s natural skill. It was a humbling experience to say the least…especially since his friend was still using his weak arm. So focused was Gregg on the game, he didn’t even notice the effect his ramped-up testosterone level was having on the mostly female crowd around him.

“Game point.” E’dan said stepping into the serving box. As the ball dropped, Gregg was already running. E’dan’s hope for an ace to end the game were dashed as the volley continued for hit after hit. The crowd was breathless as both athletes jumped and dove for the ball, each taking turns crashing into the glass walls and into each other. Finally E’dan sunk the ball into the corner and it took an odd bounce giving Gregg no chance at recovery. The crowd erupted in cheers as well as several loud boos.

Gregg dropped wetly to the floor, physically spent. E’dan held out a hand and pulled his friend up and they embraced in a sweaty – albeit manly – hug with wet splashing back slaps. “You put up quite a fight friend!” E’dan said, genuinely surprised that Gregg had actually scored a handful of points. “Are you sure you never played before?”

Gregg could barely catch his breath, but managed a weak, “I’m sure.”

The guys pulled out their shirts which were hanging from the backs of their shorts and put them on, heading for the door to the court. Gregg got a lot of cheers from the ladies in the crowd, many of them having sad, pitiful looks on their faces. No doubt they had hopes they could soothe his injured pride. More than one glared angrily at E’dan, one even going so far as to slug him in the arm…the uninjured one, thankfully.

They met up with Heather and headed down toward Rivkah’s office which was adjacent to the rehab gym. Inside, Rivkah was setting up some plastic plates and pulling out several tupperwares of food from her small fridge. She crinkled her nose as they entered, and said, “Why don’t you two hit the showers. Dinner will be ready when you get out.”

Gregg wasn’t about to argue, but had to ask, “Where’s our friend?”

Rivkah smiled somewhat wickedly. “Aww – poor thing was all pooped from her workout. She’s in the sauna relaxing.”

There was more to it than that, but Gregg couldn’t take the smell of his own stench and followed E’dan to the showers.

When they returned a few minutes later in fresh shorts and t-shirts, Charli and Chad had joined them. Even Emily was sitting there also with her foot resting in Rivkah’s lap. Across from them, Laura was enjoying some of Rivkah’s food, giving some to a very demure-looking Natalie who graciously, albeit timidly, accepted it. Laura smiled when Natalie put the morsel into her mouth and even stroked her hair affectionately, as one would pet a dog. Natalie kept looking back and forth nervously from Heather to Charli. She recognized Heather as the redhead from the video and after some long staring, she finally recognized Charli – the girl she once tormented. It was incredible how much she changed since that day. Then of course, Charli was hanging off the arm of her Anthropology teaching assistant and a few minutes later, her professor walks in…If ever a girl looked like the proverbial sheep invited to dinner at the wolves’ den…

Gregg and E’dan dug into Rivkah’s amazing cooking, both having worked up quite an appetite from their match. Rivkah nibbled some, but didn’t seem to be all that hungry. Mostly, she gently massaged Emily’s leg above the bandage and kept one eye on a bank of monitors turned so that only she and Emily could see. Emily would occasionally look at them also and give Rivkah a worried look, but Rivkah would only soothe the girl some more and mutter, “not yet Tatelah.”

Chad, who had been purposefully kept out of the loop per Charli’s request, was truly confused by the motley crew. Charli was acting strangely – both excited and nervous. And what was Natalie, another of Gregg’s students doing here?

After about twenty minutes, Rivkah cleared her throat and announced cryptically, “It’s about time.”

Gregg only knew what was coming because Chari was practically broadcasting the night’s script in her mind. She was scared. She was scared that things wouldn’t work they way they were supposed to. But more than anything – she was scared that the truth would spell the end of her relationship with Chad. She didn’t know if she’d taken her secret mastery over Brittany too far for him to understand.

Charli and Laura stood, pulling Natalie with them. “We need to change. We’ll meet you next door.” Everyone filed into the adjacent rehab gym and took seats on the floor around the large workout mats on the floor. The expressions everyone wore were different. Emily’s was a little sad while Heather and Rivkah’s were eager. Chad and E’dan just looked confused while Gregg did his best to keep his expression blank.

A few minutes later Charli, Laura, and Natalie entered – and everyone stopped to stare. All three were wearing very short-cut Greek-styled robes. Natalie’s was black. She’d seen this style robe before – at her initiation into Omega Xi. It was like the robes worn by the women who lined the walls, but did not directly participate. Ordinarily she would have been shocked at Laura’s use of sacred Omega Xi artifacts and rituals, but in the past day, her relationship with Laura and the sorority had markedly changed.

Laura was wearing identical red robes, and Charli was wearing the gold robes of the Omega Xi president. Laura had used her master key to steal them from Brittany’s room. That, more than anything, is what filled Natalie with fear, and caused her to hold onto Laura’s hand tightly. When Laura squeezed back, it was almost reassuring.

All three girls were barefoot and when Laura spun quickly on one toe, the audience also saw that she (and probably the others also) had nothing on underneath.

Charli motioned for Chad to stand and join them. He did, and looked questioningly at her, then to Laura and Natalie, and then back to Charli. “Charli, what’s going on?”

She looked into his chest while she talked, unable to meet his eyes. “I…I have a gift for you. It’s my way of saying I’m sorry.”

Charli was near tears and rested her face against Chad’s strong chest. He immediately folded her into his arms. “What could you possibly have to apologize about, Charli?”

“I’ve been lying to you…keeping secrets.” She pulled back and looked into his eyes finally. “All I ask is that tonight, you play along. Don’t ask any questions – just do as I say. If after tonight you never want to talk to me again, I’ll understand.” Chad was about to argue, but Charli stalled him by putting a finger over his lips. “One more thing. Whatever you do, don’t use my, Laura’s, or Natalie’s names. If you must address any of us, call me Mistress Cheryl.” For the first time, the name Mistress Cheryl sounded weak and pitiful coming out from her mouth. “Call Laura, ‘Slave.’” Laura beamed at that. “And call Natalie…Laura, what do you call Natalie?”

Laura smiled affectionately. “Pet.” Natalie winced. Chad was especially confused – not understanding anything that was going on. He was still getting used to the once haughty Laura begging to be called “Slave” by Gregg…and now here she was with a ‘Pet’ of her own! “Well, okay…if you say so.”

Charli nodded, knowing that no matter what, Chad wouldn’t betray her identity. With that she picked up a golden mask that Heather was holding and a leash that Rivkah was holding. She gave Chad one last look before exiting through the other door into the private locker room.

Chad resumed his seat between Rivkah and Heather, still confused. “Where is she going?”

Rivkah answered. “To get your present out from the sauna…Just keep an open mind and you’ll enjoy yourself.”

Chad looked toward Heather and Gregg, but Heather simply smiled, and Gregg feigned ignorance.

“Pet?” Laura said, handing Natalie a black mask similar to Charli’s. “I want you to be a good girl and sit here in the corner. Tonight you’re just going to watch…but it is important that you not speak. Here, let me put this on you.” Laura put Natalie’s mask on – the padded silk lining surprisingly cool against her skin. “Tonight is your final lesson from me.” Laura put on her own red mask and joined Natalie on the floor, gently stroking her charge’s hair soothingly.

A few moments later, Charli again opened the door to the small gym. She had donned her mask and was apparently tugging on the leash. “C’mon girl. That’s a good girl, almost there.”

Charli held the door open and, on hands and knees, a naked girl wearing a dog collar with ID tags that jangled as she approached was attached to the other end of the leash. With the girl’s hair falling in front of her hanging head, Chad had no idea who it was. But whoever it was seemed exhausted – her skin was flushed, almost pink, and she was panting – each step a seeming effort.

“Water,” the girl gasped.

Charli looked up. “Slave? The doggie wants water.”

Laura smiled at Natalie, as if to say, “Enjoy the show,” and walked across the mat to a duffel bag and pulled out a doggie-bowl and a bottle of water. She placed the bowl in the center of the mat, and filled it with some of the water. “Water for your bitch, Mistress.”

Charli led her “doggie” by the leash toward the water. The girl reached out with her hands for the bowl, but Charli yanked back hard on leash, the tags chiming. “Doggies don’t use hands. If you want water, drink like the dog you are.”

Whoever it was on the end of the leash didn’t seem to care about names – only her thirst – and dropped her face into the bowl, sucking at the precious liquid. Again, Charli yanked back on the leash, causing the girl to cough and splutter. “Doggie’s don’t suck and slurp! Use your tongue.”

Chad was sure he heard a small whimper, but sure enough, a moment later the distinct sounds of lapping could be heard.

“You were right Rivkah,” Charli said. “She’s much more docile after some exercise. What did you do?”

“Thank you Mistress Cheryl,” Rivkah replied, winking toward Chad. “I just had her run on the treadmill for a few miles, do sit ups, some weights. Despite her lovely figure, she was terribly out of shape – never even been to a gym! Then I let her stew in the sauna for the past 45-minutes or so. Don’t worry, I kept a careful eye on her.” That last comment seemed directed toward Emily who sat uneasily.

Charli knelt down on one knee next to her pet and stroked the blondish hairs lovingly. The room was quiet as everyone listened to the girl lapping at the water. Soon the bowl was empty, but the girl continued to lick at the cool metal bowl, seeking any last drop of moisture. “Okay girl. That’s enough. Sit up so everyone can see what a good doggie you are.”

Brittany forced herself up to sit back on her haunches, her eyes closed in embarrassment. There were two startled gasps – one from Chad who finally recognized Brittany Anderson, and another from Natalie. There she was, the woman she once idolized most, reduced to licking water from a doggie dish. The most beautiful, the most feared woman on campus…reduced to this.

Brittany heard the gasps and finally opened her eyes. If it were possible, she turned a few shades even pinker. It was bad enough that Mistress Cheryl had somehow gotten a hold of her robes, but now there were two others in Omega Xi robes who she couldn’t recognize due to the masks, as well as one new male face, staring at her in astonishment. He looked familiar. Once her addled brain placed him as Dr. Walter’s teaching assistant, she started to sob.

Charli didn’t give her time to sulk. Petting her “doggie” on the head, she broke off a small piece of chocolate from a Hershey bar she had in the robe’s lone pocket and placed it in Brittany’s mouth. “Here’s a reward for behaving and for following orders.” Brittany normally loved chocolate, but at this moment, the taste was bitter in her mouth. Still, she chewed it and swallowed it down, trying to keep her revulsion in check as Mistress Cheryl continued stroking her hair.

“Cha—” Chad started, before catching himself. “Mistress Cheryl?” The words sounded strange coming from his mouth. “What’s going on? I’ll admit I don’t have much love for Brittany Anderson, but…but…this? How?”

“Chad, my love. As you know this is the girl who humiliated me.” Brittany listened, trying to find some clue as to her tormentor’s identity…the trouble was she’d humiliated so many…

“You also know that this is the girl who hurt Slave.” Chad looked over at Laura, and strangely, it was Natalie who looked guilty. “Chad…I’ve had my fun with her. Now she’s yours. Just as she was given to me – I give her to you. A present.”

Chad looked horrified, but before he could react, Emily stood up from the wall and hopped over toward Brittany whose eyes were downcast. Emily knelt before Brittany and lifted her face with a finger under the chin. For long minutes Emily seemed to just stare at Brittany. Wiping a tear from Brittany’s cheek, Emily noted how warm the girl’s skin felt – most likely from her stewing in the sauna.

She leaned in close, so only Brittany could hear and whispered into the girl’s ear, “Heather told me how you tried to protect me. How you held me in your arms and tried to save me.” Brittany numbly nodded. “I can’t stop what is about to happen tonight…it’s not my show. You did some very bad things…but you and I are okay.” Brittany finally looked up, the faintest spark of hope in her eyes. Emily leaned in and gently kissed the girl on the lips and stood, hopping back toward Rivkah and E’dan.

“Would you two mind taking me home? I never really thanked you both for saving my life.” Brittany seemed to cringe at that, as if just remembering that it was her own actions that had put Emily’s life in danger in the first place.

Rivkah stood. “Of course. E’dan?”

E’dan looked a little crestfallen – no doubt curious and excited as to where this was going. But the look in Rivkah’s eyes, as well as Emily’s ensured him of an evening of fun that would make up for the festivities he was missing. E’dan stood and Emily hopped into his arms and the three left.

Charli looked at Heather, questioningly, but Heather simply shrugged. Returning her attention to Brittany, Charli said, “Well, it seems as if you’ve gotten your first break. At least SOMEONE here, still has hope for you. Oh well…more fun for the rest of us. Chad?”

Chad also looked questioningly at Heather, but with her nod of the head, he stood and approached. He was confused and somewhat disgusted by what he saw before him…and yet, also excited. What guy on campus didn’t fantasize about Brittany Anderson? But given her current state, she looked rather pathetic. Chad looked back at the small audience again and pulled Charli a little to the side.

“Charli,” he whispered so only she could hear, “please tell me what the fuck is going on!”

“Revenge, Chad. Revenge. Besides the things she did to me and to Laura, we found out that she’s been blackmailing several professors, administrators, most of her fellow sorority sisters, and even a few local politicians. Well, that’s over now. We have her files, and if she doesn’t want to end up in jail, she has to do what we say…for a change, she’s at somebody else’s mercy.”

“Let me guess, she also had something to do with Vinnie and E’dan getting shot?”

Charli looked down guiltily and nodded.

“Charli, I’m proud of the confidence you have…and no doubt she deserves what she gets, but why does it have to be us? She’s bad news – just look at the trouble she causes…even chained up.”

“I know, Chad. But we had to do something. This isn’t forever. We just wanted to make her suffer for a while, like she’s made so many others suffer. But more than anything, I regret keeping it from you.”

“And now what? Do you expect me to rape her like she did Laura?”

To Chad’s surprise, Charli smiled. He was about to recoil in horror when she grabbed his arm shook her head no. “Actually, I want you to do the opposite.”

“Opposite of rape? What’s that?”

“We’re going to have some fun tonight, Chad – but no one’s going to touch Brittany…unless she asks us to, of course.”

Chad looked more confused than ever, but had run out of words. He simply nodded and let Charli lead him back to the center of the room.

Charli turned her attention back to Brittany who she positioned onto her hands and knees. She made a production of getting Brittany’s pose just right, arching her back, and slightly spreading her legs. Brittany felt like she was being judged at the Kennel Club. Once satisfied, Charli again rewarded her with another piece of chocolate. Brittany swallowed her treat, thankful at least that they weren’t causing her any pain…yet. Strangely, a thrill of excitement went through her, and Gregg seemed to be watching her with special intensity.

Next, Charli began removing Chad’s clothing. Brittany turned her head to see, and then quickly looked back down, afraid she’d been caught breaking the pose. She was. “Oh, it’s okay…I wouldn’t want to miss this either. You can look if you want to,” Charli drawled.

Despite his best intentions, Chad was getting excited and as Charli removed his underwear, there was no hiding it. Charli walked around Chad’s muscular form, letting her gloved hand trail over his torso. She stopped behind him and pressed herself against his back, reaching her arms around and cupping his balls with one hand, squeezing his shaft with the other. Peeking her head around his shoulder, she addressed the unmoving Brittany. “Beautiful, isn’t he. Wouldn’t you just love to suck this cock, Brittany?”

Brittany licked her lips, and pelvis twitched, unconscious acts she quickly regretted. Truth was, she was getting incredibly horny. It shamed her to no end to realize that the more this group humiliated her, the more she seemed to get off on it…and tonight was no different.

“You see Chad. She likes this. She loves it. She’s just not ready to admit it. It’s her dark little secret…a little something we uncovered. But if you’re still uncomfortable…”

Charli walked back in front of Chad, in between him and Brittany. Lifting the hem of her dress a little, she sat down in the small of Brittany’s back, using the Omega Xi president as living stool. Brittany’s tired arms almost gave out in surprise, but she held her position, supporting her mistress’s weight.

“Ohh, Chad – you should really try one of these…they’re so comfortable…and warm…better than your heated car seats!” Charli shifted her weight a bit to get comfortable and Brittany felt her face getting flush with excitement as her mistress’s naked ass cheeks rubbed against her back.

Just when Brittany thought she couldn’t get any more excited, she heard the tell-tale sounds of sucking. As long as Mistress Cheryl didn’t give orders to the contrary, she continued watching. Leaning forward off her back, her captor was gently sucking on Chad’s erect cock, taking her time and seemingly enjoying the act of nursing on his tool. The sounds of enjoyment from both of them were making her own crotch moist.

Brittany yelped when she felt a gloved hand caress between her ass cheeks. Mistress Cheryl had let go with one hand and was rubbing up and down her ass crack while continuing her oral ministrations. Chad had tangled his hands in Charli’s thick black hair and was moaning in pleasure. Brittany could feel wetness forming on her back as Charli ground in rhythm with Chad.

It was getting to be too much for Brittany and she could feel her arms shaking, ready to give way. Charli must have sensed it also, because just before Brittany was about to collapse, she stood, freeing Chad’s cock from her mouth with a pop and a groan of frustration.

Charli used her foot to push a panting Brittany over onto her back. “Slave! Come here.” Laura eagerly stood and approached, the excited gleam evident even behind her red mask. “Straddle Brittany’s waist.” Laura quickly sat on Laura’s stomach. Brittany’s fears were confirmed as she felt the tall blonde’s naked pussy land on her belly. Charli then pulled her forward so she was braced on outstretched arms beside Brittany’s shoulders. Even though she hadn’t been given permission, Laura leaned down and gave Brittany a peck on the nose and giggled. Brittany could see by her tormentor’s cruel smile that it wasn’t a kiss of affection. Whoever this “Slave” was, she was enjoying her dominant role.

If Laura could read minds, she would have congratulated Brittany on her assessment of the situation. Laura was practically quivering with excitement and it had nothing to do with the pending sex. She had the one person she hated more than anyone else in the world beneath her, at her mercy, so close she could (and in fact just did) kiss her on the nose…and Brittany was powerless to do anything about it.

While Laura was having her fun, Charli positioned Chad to kneel at Brittany’s head, moving her blondish curls out of the way and settling each of his knees to either side of her head. If he sat down, his balls would be resting on her forehead. “Slave, show Brittany how well you suck cock.”

Laura eagerly opened her mouth and sucked Chad in. Because of her peculiar friendship with Charli, she and Chad had had many wonderful sexual experiences with each other. Being allowed to join Chad and Charli in bed was second only to being taken by her Master – Gregg.

From below, Brittany was forced to watch as his cock sank deeply into the blonde directly above her. Chad immediately began fucking his cock in and out and Laura effortlessly took every inch. The downside for Brittany – besides once again being so turned on – was that Laura’s cocksucking efforts also caused a lot of drool to escape her mouth…all of which descended in wet strings onto Brittany’s face. With Chad’s legs to either side of her head and Laura’s body in front of her, there was nowhere to turn. All she could do was endure the saliva shower and watch the show, panting in her excitement, wishing desperately for some relief – painfully aware that none was on its way.

Chad groaned, enjoying Laura’s considerable oral skills. Brittany’s hot breath beneath him was threatening to send him over the edge. Whenever he lowered his body slightly, he could feel Brittany’s tongue reach up and lick his nut sac. Through the pleasure-fog of Laura’s blowjob, Chad was reassessing his discomfort over Brittany’s predicament…If Charli and the gang were truly torturing this girl (no matter how deservedly), would she be moaning in pleasure? Would she be trying so hard to take part in the action?

Charli walked around the odd threesome as if examining a work of art. Tapping her finger to her chin contemplatively, she pulled Laura’s legs to in between Brittany’s. Once Laura’s knee pressed up against Brittany’s dripping mound, the captive bombshell immediately began grinding against it. Chad was watching also, too turned on to voice his wonder.

“Gregg? We could use a little help here.”

Gregg stood and Heather gave him a playful shove. Standing obediently before Charli, she undressed him. Chad watched, unsure how felt about this, but with an admitted relief, Charli positioned him behind Laura. Chad’s excitement flagged a little, realizing that Gregg never expressed any jealousy about him and Heather, and here he was feeling possessive about Charli.

Laura was in the process of lifting one of her legs to make more room for Gregg, but Charli had a better idea. She picked up each of Brittany’s legs by the ankles and crossed them around Laura’s back. This had the effect of pulling the girl’s pussy even tighter against Laura’s leg while also helping keep Laura’s legs closed. Gregg sidled up behind Laura, putting his knees on the outside of her legs and pressed the head of his mammoth erection against Laura’s vaginal lips. With her legs clamped shut, Gregg’s entrance was slow and tight…and incredibly satisfying.

Laura had to release Chad’s cock while Gregg made his entrance. Her face sagged, and Brittany could see the intense pleasure the girl above her was feeling, even behind the mask. Her own pussy quivered with excitement, at the memory of Gregg’s fucking. It was the most pleasurable experience she’d ever felt in her life and she seemed doomed to be denied it forever while watching others’ enjoyment of it! With her eyes still shut, Laura’s face descended the rest of the way and she engaged in a fiercely hot tongue battle with Brittany.

Brittany, who was overcome with excitement fully accepted the kiss, eager for any sensuous touch, even if it was from another woman. Without thought she reached up between their bodies and began squeezing Laura’s small breasts. There was something oddly familiar about the girl above her, but Brittany just seemed to hit a mental barrier whenever she felt she was close to putting her finger on it. All that didn’t seem to matter as Laura moaned her approval of the chest massage, breaking the kiss and smiling down knowingly at Brittany. As Gregg sank the last inch, Laura sighed and again slurped up Chad’s glistening cock, resuming her very sloppy blowjob. Brittany kept her mouth open, panting, eagerly lapping up the strands of drool that fell toward her face or reaching up to lick or suck at Chad’s ball sac whenever it came within reach. Her face was a mess with strands of saliva covering her from her hair to her chin.

From the corner of the room, Natalie watched all the goings-on in stunned excitement. Her hands wrung in her lap as she tried to exert a modicum of self control and not touch herself – but it was a losing battle which Heather seemed to be watching. “Come here,” Heather said, crooking her finger. Natalie looked over toward Laura, as if her sorority sister was in a position to grant permission. “I don’t think she’ll mind,” Heather smiled, understanding the girl’s predicament.

Heather sat up straight against the wall and hiked up her dress. Natalie crawled over and Heather positioned her so that she also was sitting, facing the center of the room, leaning back against Heather’s chest. Natalie heard fabric rustling and the blouse that Heather was wearing suddenly flew into the corner, still buttoned. Natalie closed her eyes, afraid to look behind her, afraid at what she was feeling. It was one thing to have Laura touch her so intimately – Laura had made it impossible to resist after all…but to accept the touch of Heather would be an act of her own acceptance. The blame would be entirely her own…

Two hands rested on her shoulders and then pulled the straps holding her toga-style gown down. The fabric slid down her arms and she pulled her arms through, immediately crossing them over her chest – a chest she once thought was large until she met Heather. The room wasn’t cold, but her nipples were fully erect, pressing into her arms. Heather’s hands returned to her shoulders and pulled her back. Natalie gasped when she felt Heather’s erect nipples press beneath her shoulder blades. “It’s okay. Relax,” the older woman cooed softly into her ear.

Heather pulled Natalie’s arms out to the side and reached around and cupped the girl’s breasts. Gently, she squeezed and fondled the large mounds, taking special care to pinch and tweak the nipples. Natalie couldn’t deny how good this felt, and opened her eyes, the excitement almost became too much seeing Laura getting fucked from both ends while Brittany looked on from underneath. Thankfully at that moment, Heather upped the ante and trailed a hand down between Natalie’s legs. When Natalie tried to have her own hands join in, Heather brushed them away. Having nothing else to do with them, she reached over her head and tangled her fingers in the redhead’s luscious locks. In addition to giving her something to do with her hands, the motion lifted her breasts and gave Heather even easier access to her charms. Natalie turned her head and eagerly accepted the woman’s tongue into her mouth. The kiss was so soft, so sensual, so much better than she ever could have imagined.

Charli, feeling like the queen of the world, watching all that was happening around her. Her own excitement was coming as much from the sex happening around her as from the power she felt at making it all happen. Six months ago she was a nobody, a loser. Now she was Mistress Cheryl, and held the fate of her former tormentor in her hands. She wanted relief, but was content to wait. She knew her moment was coming, and didn’t need to rush it. The painful throbbing between her legs was oddly satisfying.

Chad had a firm grip in Laura’s hair, his climax was just strokes away. The physical, visual, and aural stimulation was just too much. Laura’s tongue was in overdrive and even though he was no stranger to Laura’s talents, she seemed to be putting extra effort into being loud and wet. “Ahhh! I’m cumming!” He shouted, clenching his eyes shut and giving over to the release. His hips jerked as he fired shot after shot of his semen into Laura’s waiting mouth.

She moaned her contentment as his hot seed poured forth. The taste of Chad’s cum, the slow but intensely pleasurable fucking she was getting from Gregg, the ever more demanding massage of her breasts by Brittany…it was all too much. Laura surrendered to her orgasm, moaning around the still spurting thickness of Chad’s cock, doing her best to keep her lips sealed around its girth without swallowing, panting heavily through her nose.

Brittany could only watch from beneath. She watched as Chad’s nuts tightened and relaxed, as the underside of his cock flexed and swelled. She could almost visualize each tremendous spurt above her, mere inches away. A moment later, several pearly drops escaped from around the cock above her and dripped down onto her lips. Eagerly she opened her mouth, using her tongue to lap them up, anxiously waiting for more of the delicious ambrosia. The thought of tasting cum used to disgust her, but right now, it was all she could think about.

Chad sat back and his cock pulled free from Laura’s lips. He hardly noticed that his wet, shrinking cock landed wetly on Brittany’s cheek. But before Brittany could think to turn her head and suck him in, Laura descended and sealed their lips together. A warm, sticky flood of Chad’s cum entered her mouth and without thinking she swallowed, lest she choke. Rather than be repulsed by this action, it only seemed to fuel her fire. Like an addict she desperately thrust her tongue up into Laura’s mouth, searching for any last trace of cum she may have missed. When Laura pulled away, Brittany’s tongue chased after her, trying to lick at the white strand that still connected their faces.

Natalie watched it all. She couldn’t believe it. Brittany was as much a cum-slut as she witnessed in the video. Any remaining doubts about its authenticity were discarded. Giving herself totally over to Heather’s ministrations, she felt her body tense up and surrendered to the exquisite pleasure she was experiencing between her legs. Heather held her tenderly, almost motherly, guiding the girl through her orgasm.

When Natalie cried out her release, Laura looked up from the pitiable woman beneath her and smiled at her Pet. Gregg had stopped thrusting a little while ago to watch everything that was unfolding. Brittany was still grinding against her leg, but the girl couldn’t seem to get herself over the edge, and she moaned in frustration.

Gregg pulled his shiny, wet cock out from Laura’s incredibly tight pussy and sat back waiting to see where things would go next. Heather stood from the wall, giving Natalie a kiss of affection, removed the last remnants of her clothing, and joined Gregg. Chad stood and Charli embraced him, gently massaging his half-hard cock in her gloved hand. Laura knelt before Charli, nuzzling her nose under her golden robes, as in thanks for the present she’d just received. Brittany was left, apparently forgotten for the time being, furiously rubbing her pussy in an attempt to push herself over the edge. It was a pitiable sight and Gregg was making sure she found no release.

“Mistress Cheryl?” Laura asked from between Charli’s legs. “If no one else wants her, may I use your new slave?”

Charli affectionately combed her fingers through Laura’s hair as she returned to her nuzzling. “Ohhh. Mmmm. I guess that depends on everyone else…Does anyone want to fuck Brittany? Chad?”

Chad smiled, finally figuring out the rules of the game. “No Mistress Cheryl…I don’t want to fuck her. I only want you.” He could see the painful look of disappointment on Brittany’s face – no one ever denied her anything…especially this.

“What about you Gregg? Do you want to fuck Brittany?” Gregg pulled his lips from Heather’s tremendous tit just long enough to say “No,” before her resumed sucking. Heather moaned and laughed at the same time, a double insult to Brittany.

“Heather?” Heather didn’t reply, she just bit her lip and shook her head as Gregg’s hand snaked between her legs.

“Well, I certainly don’t want to fuck her…and everyone else has left the room…so, sure Slave…since no one else wants her.”

Laura jumped up and kissed Charli with over-exaggerated glee. She reached down and untied Brittany’s collar and tossed it to the side. Grabbing a fistful of hair she used it like the leash she’d just abandoned and pulled Brittany toward the corner of the room. Brittany had to scramble to keep up and was quickly crawling on all fours toward her destination.

Natalie was still sitting in the corner, sweat dripping out from beneath her black mask, her skin flush, her toga nothing more than folds of cloth around her waist. She sat with her legs open, still dripping from the redhead’s incredible masturbation. Without ceremony or narrative, Laura shoved Brittany’s face between Natalie’s legs. Brittany’s nose was pressed between the folds of Natalie’s dripping lips and Laura’s firm grip on her head shoved it all around. In seconds, Brittany’s mouth and tightly clenched lips were smeared with the neophyte’s juices in addition to the drool she hadn’t yet been allowed to wipe away.

Natalie was more in shock than anything else. Here was her Champion, the one she’d abandoned to Brittany’s less-than-tender mercies, now shoving the beaten woman’s face into her quim. Natalie stared wide-eyed at her senior sister, in disbelief at the power she now held – power she earned through her voluntary subjugation to Dr. Walters. “She’s a present for you, Pet. It would be cruel for me to feast at this bounty of flesh and not throw you a few scraps!”

Tentatively, Natalie lifted her hands to Brittany’s head, finally understanding that Brittany had no control. Zero. That in this room, amongst these people, Brittany was nothing. As little as Natalie was – Brittany was even less. Her sudden realization of superiority over the once high-and-mighty sorority queen was like a flash of intense pleasure. A smile came across her face. “Mistress Slave – she’s not licking. Please make her lick my pussy!”

Laura smiled knowingly at her Pet. After months of struggle and fighting for social position, they were finally on the same page. “Brittany, my Pet says you’re not licking her pussy…I suggest you start.”

Brittany was beyond humiliated. It was one thing to be forced to watch others have sex. It was another when Mistress Cheryl masterbated her to an orgasm when tied to a chair. It was even another when Emily lulled her into a relaxed state and ate out her ass. But to actually GIVE lesbian pleasure – it was the final taboo. The “Pet’s” pussy was covering her nose and mouth and the smell was overpowering…overwhelmingly delicious. Brittany knew that if she opened her mouth, she was a goner…there’s be no denying just how much she wanted it. There’d be no turning back.

Laura let Brittany squirm for a while, enjoying the struggle, knowing it could have only one outcome. Natalie watched as Laura traced lazy circles over Brittany’s lower back and ass. She knew what was coming – after all, it had worked so effectively on her just the other day. When Natalie gave a small nod, Laura straightened a finger and unceremoniously shoved it up Brittany’s ass.

Brittany yelped in surprise at the unthinkable intruder – and that was it. Her tongue tasted the blonde girl’s sweet nectar and all was lost. With a tear escaping her eye, she growled with animalistic lust and shoved her face even tighter against the cunt filling her view. Her tongue snaked out and lapped furiously at Natalie’s clit, desperate make the girl cum all over her face. As her ass clenched in pleasure around the long, thin invader, Brittany didn’t even care that the finger’s owner was laughing almost maniacally.

Back in the center of the room, the remaining four participants in the evening’s festivities were completely uninterested in the hell that Brittany had wroth. Gregg and Chad were each entangled with the women they loved. Gregg spared enough of a thought to release Brittany’s block on her orgasms. A moment later a cry of pleasure emanated form the corner of the room, and Gregg smiled in satisfaction that Brittany’s pleasure was her own, and not forced upon her. Although she’d never know the extent to which he’d manipulated her, she could no longer deny lust she felt for her fellow females.

Charli sat on the mat, pulling Chad down with her. She lay back and quickly guided his again rampant cock between her legs. She was done with fancy positions and showmanship. She needed to get fucked by her love, needed to feel his weight on top of her, needed to be overwhelmed by his strength and his scent. She enjoyed the power and the strength she’d gotten from her split-persona, but right now all she wanted was surrender. Chad was only too eager to comply.

Heather lay on her side and Gregg sidled up behind her, spooning her affectionately. She’d purposefully chosen her position so she could watch the other groups at play. Gregg hooked one of her legs behind the knee in his arm and pulled it up and she guided his huge cock between her now open and waiting pussy lips. As Gregg sank home and slowly worked his cock back and forth in an unhurried rhythm, she sighed in pleasure. Gregg may have been instrumental in making all this happen…but she knew she was the one (albeit with Emily’s help) that had unlocked Gregg from his self-imposed prison of shyness. Thus, everything she was watching – Charli’s full blossoming into a sexual and sensual woman, Laura’s subjugation to Gregg, Natalie’s subjugation to Laura, Brittany’s justice – in a way, she was responsible for all that.

Heather mewled in happiness, Gregg’s cock picking up steam. The hand not holding her legs open reached up from beneath her and cupped a magnificent breast, squeezing the sensitive flesh and adding to her already overflowing excitement. Her green eyes flared as she watched Laura insert a second finger into Brittany’s ass, eliciting cries of pleasure from her once implacable foe. Laura was returning Heather’s stare, not in jealousy, but in a mirrored lust. She watched Gregg’s cock thrusting in and out from the stacked redheaded goddess. Laura knew her own beauty, but felt positively homely next to Heather. She hoped that later she’d get to demonstrate her appreciation with lips and tongue, and pay homage to the undisputed “queen” of this overheated bunch.

Brittany’s hyperactive tongue propelled Natalie over the top yet again. She bucked and spasmed, her ass squirming on the mat, her head rolling from side to side against the cinder-block wall. Her fingers ached from holding Brittany’s head so tightly. Whatever flaws the dethroned OX president had, she was a natural pussy-licker. Natalie never thought she’d be such a connoisseur of lesbian labia licking, but she hoped one day this could all come out of the closet – because Brittany’s tongue action would be hard to match.

Across the room, Charli and Heather were grunting and groaning as their boyfriends pounded away furiously at their pussies. Gregg could feel every iota of pleasure coursing through Heather. He was aware that her intense pleasure had about as much to do with what had been happening around her as with the pile-driving pummeling her pussy was taking. She had been instrumental in breaking Brittany – justice had been served. And even so, she was still imagining the perfect end to this event – the ice cream on the cake, so to speak. Gregg saw exactly what she was thinking and wanted to make her wish come true. After all, it was as much her night as it was Charli’s.

Sending out mental commands to Laura and Charli, Gregg ramped up the speed of his thrusting. Neither woman gave any indication that they’d been given orders, but Gregg knew that at the exact moment, both girls would react.

Gregg groaned, Heather’s incredibly tight and wet cunt extruding every ounce of pleasure it could from his tremendous cock. He buried his face into her hair, its flowery fragrance filling his nostrils. “Oh, shit! I’m gonna cum!”

A moment later, Chad who was pounding away furiously on top of Charli, his cheek pressed tightly against hers, announced his pending explosion. “Christ Charli! I can’t…hold it…anymore!”

As if their words were a trigger, Charli turned her head and shouted, “Slave! Bring her here!”

Laura didn’t miss a beat. Her fingers pulled free from Brittany’s ass and she grabbed the girl’s hair, pulling her around out from Natalie’s pussy. Both girls looked forlorn at the sudden detachment, but Brittany wasn’t given time to think. Laura pushed Brittany onto her back and said simply, “Don’t move.” To add further indignity to her situation, Laura made a show of wiping her fingers off in Brittany’s hair. Brittany, still flushed with lust from her newfound desire to eat pussy desperately wished she knew who was behind the mask – who could have such hatred for her.

Chad and Charli came together, his cock pumping her cunt full with its tremendous load. Each spurt inside her triggered spasms inside her, and she held onto him with all her might, her pale skin turning pink with her efforts. Their sweaty bodies lay locked together, prolonging that short moment of absolute pleasure. Chad lifted his face and they stared into each other’s eyes, the final jerks and spasms rocking both of their bodies, their mouths open, their breath mingling.

Heather cried out her own pleasure, her body fighting Gregg’s grip as her orgasm ripped through her. Just as Gregg cried out, “Ahh!” her body convulsed and Gregg’s cock pulled free from her. Her hand immediately went to her suddenly vacant cunt, rubbing furiously at her clit to prolong her orgasmic high.

Gregg didn’t mind. In fact all was exactly as he planned – as he saw inside Heather’s mind. In the split second before Heather’s hand descended to her crotch, Gregg was up and running. He stood directly over Brittany, his hand tightly gripping his red, angry-looking cock. Once he had his position, he sighed and relaxed his grip and an impossibly long and thick rope of jism flew from the tip and landed in a white line from Brittany’s nose down to her navel. Gregg pumped away at his cock and rope after rope of milky cum spurt forth and dowsed the dethroned queen.

Brittany realized too late what was happening and as Gregg’s cock began painting her face and body with his semen, she tried squirming away. Laura had anticipated the move and gripped both her ears in a fierce pinch. “Stay still!” she chided.

Brittany opened her mouth to scream in pain and more jism flew into her open mouth.

Gregg’s deluging of Brittany held the attention of everyone in the room. It was an obscene amount of jism and none would have believed it if they weren’t witnessing it. For Brittany, each splash just sent her spiraling further and further into her own humiliation.

Finally, Gregg was done. The last droplets fell from his now deflating cock and he collapsed backward onto the floor into Heather’s arms. Heather stared at him in amazement.

Chad groaned and lifted himself from Charli’s body. As his cock pulled out from her cunt with a wet, slurping sound, Charli’s hands immediately flew to her crotch, trying to keep his precious seed inside her. She had her own inspiration (well, Gregg’s actually, but she didn’t know that). As carefully as she could, she scooted over toward Laura who seemed to know instinctively what was about to happen.

Flipping over, Charli straddled Brittany’s head. Using one hand to grip the girl’s hair and hold her in place, she pulled the other away from her crotch and let Chad’s jism seep out onto and into Brittany. Brittany was completely disgusted by the act, and yet, the feel of Charli’s wet pussylips was like heaven.

“Clean my cunt, bitch!” Charli said, reverting fully to her Mistress Cheryl persona.

Brittany didn’t need to be told twice. Eagerly, her tongue snaked out and lapped away at the cum-soaked folds of her mistress’s pussy. Brittany was overcome with lust, with the need to suck every inch of this beautiful pussy. Each taste demanded another, and another, and soon Brittany was growling in her animalistic lust. Charli lifted her butt a little, smeared with some of Gregg’s cum, from where she’d sat in it on Charli’s chest. “Clean it all!”

Brittany didn’t hesitate. She licked and sucked at Charli’s creamy white asscheeks, even boring her tongue between the cheeks, much like Emily had once done to her. It was a new sensation for Charli and she found, to her surprise, that she really liked it.

Heather sat up on her hip, supporting herself on one arm, a truly exhausted Gregg resting his head against her thigh. She gently stroked his hair as she watched what was unfolding. It was exactly as she had imagined it mere moments ago. In her pleasure-addled mind, she was unable to fully process what this meant. Instinctively, she leaned down and kissed Gregg on the lips – her passion conveying a meaning and understanding that her brain wasn’t prepared to accept.

Charli lifted herself off the diminutive Brittany, physically having to pry the girl’s hands from her hips and her lips from her ass. The sight of Brittany trying to follow her mistress was too funny and Charli laughed a little. With a simple wave of her finger, Laura grabbed Brittany’s ears again and pulled her back to the mat with an admonishment to stay put. Brittany could feel the pools of Gregg’s cum oozing around her flesh, could feel it dripping off her body and onto the mat – but the one called “Slave” kept her from moving. Looking down at her defeated rival, Charli couldn’t help but laugh. Brittany, who had caused so much pain to so many, was lying on the floor, her face glistening with saliva, cum, and pussy juice. Regrettably, she didn’t think to bring a camera.

Charli passed out small white gym towels to everyone in the room except Brittany. Wordlessly, each wiped themselves down, taking special care to clean their privates. Once dry, they each threw them onto the mat near where Brittany lay and began gathering up their clothing. They all exited back into Rivkah’s office except for Laura and Charli, both of whom were still wearing their Omega Xi robes, albeit somewhat disheveled.

Pulling a bucket of cleaning supplies from behind a workout bench, Charli placed it near where Brittany lay. She motioned for Laura to let go and the red-robed nymph practically skipped out from the room.

Charli walked around Brittany and squatted down so the girl could look into her eyes – eyes behind a golden mask that contained not an ounce of friendship or mercy. There was nothing holding Brittany down, but she was too scared to move.

Charli pointed to the door behind her, where everyone else had retreated. “We’re going to change and go home. When you’re done cleaning up in here, put the cleansers and stuff back into that corner. You’ll take these towels home and wash them yourself and bring them back to the gym tomorrow at 8am. If Rivkah finds this room anything less than SPOTLESS, you’ll come back down here and clean it again, floor to ceiling, with your tongue. Do you understand?”

Brittany nodded, her eyes wide with fear.

“Good. You can get dressed now.” And before Brittany could react, Charli grabbed the girl’s clothes from a bench and threw them at her, landing scattered along her body. Now each one of her expensive designer items was ruined – stained with the cum that had completely covered her body. She was about to remove them angrily when Charli’s foot stepped down on her chest, forcing her back down and further smearing the clothing into the white goo. “I’m tired of our games Brittany. I don’t need you any longer. Just hope our paths never cross again. You’re free. When you’re done in here, you can leave by that door.” Charli pointed to the door on the opposite end of the room where she was going.

“The next time you think to hurt someone, or humiliate them, or take what isn’t yours…remember this moment. Remember the fervor with which you licked my ass. Remember how much it thrilled you to suck pussy and to get a finger or two in your ass. Remember lying here covered in spunk while someone you once tormented stands over you. And remember just how excited you are at this minute – that deep down…you love it and you want more.”

Charli gave her foot an angry twist, smearing the cum-soaked clothing one final time before turning and walking out the door.

Brittany finally dared to move, sitting up slightly, feeling her once nice clothes slowly sliding down her torso, feeling her skin stick to the mat where cum had dripped down her sides and beneath her, hearing the soft tap tap of drops of cum falling from her chest onto the mat below.

“Ow!” she yelled as something suddenly hit her in the back of the head. She turned, but only saw Mistress Cheryl’s leg disappear behind the door and heard it lock. She looked down and there, just behind her, was the golden mask – a last reminder of who had bested her.

Sitting up fully, mindless of her sticky skin, she leaned forward and drew her knees up to her chest and started to cry.

* * *

It was several hours later. Laura and Natalie had gone back to the sorority house and holed up in Laura’s room. For a while they sat there and watched TV, Natalie’s head in Laura’s lap, Laura’s fingers tracing over Natalie’s cheeks and lips. It was loving, not sexual. Natalie now saw Laura in a whole new light and held her in reverence. Her own quest to rise to the top seemed like such a foolish venture now – all that mattered was pleasing Laura, and enjoying the benefits of a happy master.

“Tell you what. Why don’t you take your paddle down to Brittany’s room and get her to sign it. Hers is the only one you need, right?”

Natalie nodded. Laura had signed it just an hour ago, and Brittany’s, as chapter president, was traditionally the final signature, confirming a neophyte’s readiness for full membership. Natalie had gotten everyone else’s pretty quickly, but Laura had held out until this moment.

“Come back as soon as you have it, and maybe we’ll head over to Dr. Walter’s to celebrate. I can’t wait to feel your hot tongue in my pussy.” Natalie’s eyes lit up at that – her pussy already beginning to moisten at the thought of getting her lips or tongue on her mistress. She’d tried to nuzzle at her cunt after they got back, but Laura prudently stopped her, not wanting others in the house to hear. “And while you’re down there, remember that the next cunt you suck is mine, so don’t ruin your appetite!” Laura joked.

Natalie checked her shorts and t-shirt in the mirror, making sure she looked as nonchalant as possible. With a wink from Laura, she headed down the hall.

Brittany’s door was closed, and it was late, but there was a light coming from beneath. Knocking twice, Laura waited for a response. A few seconds later it came.

“Go away!”

“Please Brittany, it’s me, Natalie. I just need to talk to you for a second.” Natalie truly hoped this didn’t take long. She was really excited about continuing her night of pleasure…maybe Dr. Walters would fuck her again…or maybe she’d get a taste of that delicious redhead…but not before she properly showed her affection to Laura.

The door opened and Natalie was ripped from her fantasy. “What?!” Brittany said, angrily.

Natalie could see that she had been crying – maybe she’d sign the paddle and just send her on her way. It’d be the first. Every full sister demanded SOMETHING in exchange for their signature. One wanted a hundred dollars. Another wanted her car cleaned…with a toothbrush…several had administered spankings. It was hazing in its purest form…but it was tradition. “Could…could you…sign my paddle. Yours is the last signature,” Natalie asked, sounding meek. It was difficult to act meek when she knew that just hours ago, Brittany’s face had been buried between her legs. But her identity had been (somehow) safely concealed behind the mask and Brittany gave no hint that she recognized the “Pet” standing before her.

Sighing, Brittany let Natalie in, closing the door behind her. She grabbed her permanent marker and checked the names on the paddle. While she did this, Natalie looked around the room. There was a familiar odor, and it was making Natalie wet. Over on Brittany’s desk lay a heap of small white towels…the towels from earlier, as yet not cleaned. On top of the pile was Charli’s golden mask.

Not really thinking about what she was doing, Natalie stepped over to the pile and picked up the mask, smiling at the knowledge of what it all meant.

“PUT THAT DOWN!” Brittany snapped, as if Natalie had picked up a live hand grenade. “WHAT WERE YOU SMILING ABOUT?!”

Natalie quickly placed the mask back. “I…nothing…was just admiring it…that’s all. Sorry!”

Brittany stared intently at Natalie. There was something familiar…something she should know about the girl…but her mind was hitting a wall. Every time she thought she had it, it would slip away.

It was frustrating. She once had an icy calmness (with bouts of terrific fury), but now she barely felt like she was holding things together. She desperately needed to take a measure of control.

Putting down the pen without signing the paddle, she took a calming breath. “Natalie, do you feel you’re ready to be a full sister of this sorority?”

“Yes Brittany,” Natalie replied, seeing her hopes for a quick resolution to this matter dashed.

“I see you do in fact have everyone’s signature. I know that Laura hasn’t exactly been pleased with you of late…how did you get HER to sign this?”

Natalie knew she couldn’t say anything, but just thinking about it caused her to blush. She cast her eyes downward and mumbled, “I’d…I’d rather not say…”

Brittany smiled. “Yeah…Laura always did have a cruel streak. I don’t imagine it was pleasant.” Brittany hefted the paddle in her hands. She no longer had her own – it was still in Mistress Cheryl’s possession. She gave it a practice swing – the feel of the wood swinging through the air felt good…felt right.

“I’ll ask you again: do you feel you’re ready to be a full sister of this sorority?”

Natalie nodded. “Absolutely, Brittany.”

“What would you do to get my signature?”

“Whatever you ask, Brittany.” Natalie didn’t like the cold look in Brittany’s eyes.

“Pull down your pants and place your hands on the arm of the couch.”

Natalie gulped nervously. So it was to be another spanking. She’d survived several already…but Brittany looked on edge…and after what she’d seen tonight, she couldn’t blame her.

Unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them down to her ankles, she turned and gripped the side of the couch, steeling herself for the first swat. Brittany stood behind her, her breath suddenly caught in her throat at the delicious bounty of feminine flesh before her. She could feel her pussy already tightening with desire. ‘What have those sickos done to me?!’ she thought angrily.

Hooking her finger beneath Natalie’s thong, she lifted up so that the brief material stretched into between the girl’s vaginal lips. The heady aroma of her sex filled Brittany’s nostrils and made her light headed. She rubbed the damp cloth between her fingers. “Your panties are wet, Natalie,” she said numbly. “Does the thought of my spanking you get you excited?”

“N…no Brittany,” she lied.

Brittany tugged the moist garment down and cupped the blonde girl’s mound. The heat radiating off the naked pussy was intense and Brittany unconsciously began rubbing her hand against it, her fingers quickly getting coated in Natalie’s copious juices.

“You’re lying. I can feel it. You like getting touched by other women,” Brittany panted, pressing her crotch against Natalie’s hips, grinding salaciously.

“It….ungh…it’s against….the rules…” Natalie gasped, trying to fight down the desires Laura had unlocked within her.

Brittany took a step back and swung the paddle. SMACK She quickly pressed herself back against Natalie again, resuming her finger massage of Natalie’s inflamed clit.

“DON’T LIE TO ME!”

“No…Brittany…I don’t….want…”

Brittany stepped back again. SMACK SMACK SMACK And just as quickly returned to rubbing Natalie’s overheated pussy, grinding her own against Natalie’s reddening asscheeks.

“Ahhh!” Brittany’s swings were quick and hard. The other sisters held back, wanting the experience to be more humiliating than painful…Brittany just wanted to give pain. “Please Brittany…stop! Please stop touching me! Hit me with the paddle! Anything, but this!”

“But why? I can see you’re enjoying it.” SMACK Brittany leaned the paddle against the couch and stood directly behind Natalie, pressing her crotch tightly against Natalie’s burning ass. With one hand she reached around and continued fingering the girl’s dripping pussy, with the other she reached under Natalie’s shirt and massaged a heavy, hanging tit. “You’re a fucking dirty dyke cunt! You get off on getting your filthy slut cunt touched by other women!”

Natalie was just moments away from cumming, despite her valiant efforts to fight it.

“You’re a fucking dyke bitch and I’ll prove it!”

Brittany dropped to her knees and shoved her face into Natalie’s dripping quim. The taste was familiar, which was strange, but maybe all pussies tasted the same. Eagerly she shot out her tongue and shook her head back and forth in a frenzy. It was more than Natalie could take and in mere seconds, she came, crying out in orgasm, her asscheeks clenching and her grip turning white-knuckled on the arm of the couch.

“See!” Brittany panted, standing again, licking the juices from her face, again pressing herself against Natalie’s ass. “See, I told you were a goddamned dyke. Now, if you want my signature on that paddle, turn around and suck me off.”

Natalie turned, but in horror. Laura’s joking command from earlier to not suck Brittany’s pussy carried with it the full force of Gregg’s magic. To eat Brittany out would violate a direct order from her master. “I…I…can’t,” she said weakly…unable to explain why she couldn’t. Truth was, if not for the command, she would have dropped to her knees in a heartbeat and eaten Brittany’s beautiful pussy until she couldn’t stand it.

“What did you say?”

“Please Brittany…I want to…but…I…I can’t.!”

“You FUCKING BACKSTABBER! You fucking loved it when I fucking sucked YOU off! Now get over here and get that pretty little face between my legs!” Brittany grabbed Natalie by the hair and tried to pull her in, but Natalie resisted, falling forward onto her stomach, her naked ass pointed up in the air.

Brittany howled in fury and snatched up the paddle again, swinging downward with all her might. The resounding SMACK was deafening, as was Natalie’s scream of pain. Brittany had lost it, and Natalie’s survival instincts took over. She scrambled to get away and pull up her pants at the same time. Turning her head just in time to see the paddle descending toward her head, she jerked out of the way and it crashed into the floor, a piece of the wood splintering off.

Brittany was undeterred and swung again, catching Natalie’s forearm as she tried to defend herself. The sound of the bone breaking was sickening, as was Natalie’s blood-curdling scream of pain.

There was pounding at her door as her sisters demanded to know what was going on. Like a cold bucket of water, reality washed over her, and the red haze of fury dissipated. Suddenly, Brittany felt weak, almost sick.

Numbly, she walked over to the door and opened it, ignoring the girls standing in the hallway. “Get out,” she said simply, and Natalie scrambled out the door, holding her broken arm against her chest. She flinched when Brittany tossed the paddle almost casually at her and it clattered to the ground. “There’s no room in Omega Xi for backstabbing lesbians. You’ll never get my signature. You’re done here.”

The few girls in the hallway looked at Natalie on the ground, her pants still around her knees, her ass bright red, and her arm quickly turning black and blue. They looked up at Brittany, who merely gave them a casual glance. “Get her out of here… I have laundry to do.”

Laura pushed her way through the crowd and helped Natalie up, giving Brittany a cold, accusing stare before the door shut tightly behind her.

Natalie buried her face into Laura’s neck, sobbing mightily. Not only was the pain in her arm almost unbearable, her career at Omega Xi was over…and that hurt worst of all.

Laura seemed to sense what was going through Natalie’s head, and helped her to stand. “C’mon. Let’s get you to the hospital. You need to get this x-rayed, and I need to make a few phone calls.” She looked up at the gaggle of girls that were standing around them. “Okay everybody. Show’s over. Get lost.”

As stunned as everyone was by what they’d just witnessed, they were smart enough not get involved. Not getting involved seemed to be something they were all universally good at doing, Laura thought wryly. Once they were alone in the hallway and Laura had pulled up Natalie’s pants and buttoned them shut, she affectionately kissed the still whimpering girl on the forehead. “Don’t worry, we’ll take care of this…of ALL this. Nobody does this to my Pet and gets away with it.”

Natalie looked up at Laura. She was still her Pet…and if Laura said everything was going to be all right…then she believed her. Wiping her cheek with her one good hand, she nodded and gave a reassuring smile. Everything would be all right.