The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Fistful of Sand

Chapter 26: The Rules of the Game (part 2)

The sun was just starting to set and Brittany ordered all the blinds closed in the Omega Xi chapter room. Once all the sisters were assembled and the room was secured, the Sergeant at Arms opened a panel on the back wall, unlocked the bolt and swung the wall open to reveal the secret ritual chamber. The chamber was really nothing more than a dais which she and another sister pulled out from the wall. It was an ornately carved bench behind which sat the sorority’s executive committee during their weekly secret meetings.

Brittany called the meeting to order and Laura as chapter secretary began reading the minutes from the last meeting. Brittany’s head was elsewhere, still thinking about Mickey and her visit to the hospital yesterday. She tried to block the boy from her mind, but she just couldn’t. She just wanted this meeting to end so she could retreat back to her room. No doubt a fuss would be made over the whole Natalie affair, but the sooner she could put that to rest, the sooner life would continue as normal. It wasn’t the first time a spanking had gotten out of hand…sure, no one ever had to get rushed to the hospital, but still, the charges she brought against Laura’s pledge certainly warranted her action…even if they were false. Besides, Brittany wasn’t concerned about her position – she kept too many sisters’ secrets to permit them to impeach her. Or at least they thought she did…Gregg currently had all those records, but her sisters didn’t know that. So long as they assumed she still had them, she was safe.

A distinct vibration at her pocket yanked her out from her musings. There was no denying what that sound meant, and Laura stopped talking, looking around the chamber for whoever would dare bring a cell phone into this most sacred hall. Of course, she knew who it was…but she needed to play dumb.

As deftly as she could, Brittany pulled the phone out from her pocket and looked at the caller ID. She had to answer.

While every sister stared at her in horror, she turned in her chair to avoid their gaze. “Yes?” she whispered. She closed her eyes and a tear escaped as she listened to the curt voice on the other end. “I’ll be there.” She hung up the phone…Mistress Cheryl’s call couldn’t have come at a worse time.

The room was silent as every sister watched her in total disbelief. No one expected that Brittany would be the one to violate one of the chapters most fundamental rules. Time for damage control. Brittany banged her gavel. “Five-minute recess.” Most of the sisters stared or mumbled to each other as Brittany stood from behind the dais and headed for the door. She needed to get out of here and meet Heather outside in five minutes. Mistress Cheryl was very clear about the consequences of failure.

Grabbing Laura by the arm, Brittany whispered in hushed tones, “Laura, I know this is weird, but I need you to cover for me in there. Make a motion to adjourn the meeting…something’s come up and I need to go.”

“Brittany, this is highly unorthodox…even for you. You brought a cell phone into the chapter meeting…and then you canceled the meeting before it even got started…”

“Laura! Just do this for me. Remember your promise to protect the Presidency – Me. I’ve got to take care of something.”

Laura just stared back with icy calmness. This was too easy. “Okay Brittany. I’ll handle things here…I’ll protect your office.”

Brittany was actually surprised that Laura didn’t put up more of a fight. Not wanting to look the gift-horse in the mouth, Brittany just nodded and hurried out the door down to her room to gather the things Mistress Cheryl requested.

A minute later she was out the door and into the car waiting outside with Heather behind the wheel.

Laura used the final minutes of the recess to gather a large box from downstairs.

The Sergeant at Arms checked that all sisters were accounted for (except Brittany) and locked the doors to the meeting room. Laura stood and called the meeting to order, needing to bang the gavel repeatedly due to the ongoing murmur. Technically, she still had the floor. More importantly, she was the only one Brittany talked to before her abrupt exit, and everyone assumed she knew what was going on. She did…but she had other plans.

“Sisters, I am asking you to indulge me on a very serious matter. Sister Sergeant, in this box are sealed envelopes with names. Would you please distribute them to the appropriate sisters? Thank you.” As the Sergeant passed them out and several sisters opened them, more than one gasped and quickly resealed their envelope, blushing fiercely.

“What are in these envelopes are for your eyes only. There is no need to share them with anyone else. Moreover, I assure you that these are originals, and that no other copies exist.” The few sisters without envelopes looked at Laura questioningly, not understanding. The rest stared at Laura in disbelief. Silence filled the room and Laura let the meaning of her words sink in. Quickly, most of the sisters with envelopes looked like huge weights had been lifted from their shoulders. The materials that Brittany Anderson had used for years to blackmail them to do her bidding were now safely back in their hands.

“Now, in light of President Anderson’s recent behavior, her breaking the sacred bonds by bringing a cell phone into this chamber, and her leaving a secret meeting…I must do what I must. Sisters, in the spirit of honesty and sisterhood, doing what we deem best for the sorority, with nothing but the greater good to influence our judgment, I move that we begin immediate proceedings to impeach sister Brittany Anderson.”

More murmurs filled the hall. Laura let them build for a minute before banging her gavel. The Vice-President sat beside her, deciding not to call the question that it was her responsibility to run the meeting…after all, why would she want to stop this?

Laura’s banging got the sisters’ attention once again. “Furthermore, I also motion that pending her impeachment, we cast Brittany from the rolls, and blacken her name from the membership, casting her forever from our site to be shunned as one unworthy of our interest.”

There were more murmurs. What Laura was proposing was audacious, and something that none would ever have considered…especially with Brittany’s control. But if what Laura was saying was true, and they were truly free…

“I know some of you have doubts. Before I seek a second on my motions, I want to put forth evidence that may sway your consideration. We here at Omega Xi have many rules guiding our behavior. And none demanded that these rules be obeyed more than Brittany. As most of us know, punishment from her was swift…and severe. But recently, I discovered on the web for public consumption, a video that may enlighten you to Brittany’s character…Let’s watch.”

Laura smiled at her “discovery.” In truth Charli had posted it to a website only hours ago just for this very demonstration. Laura turned on the laptop she brought with her and plugged it into the room’s projector. On the large white wall to the left of the dais, the 10-minute version of Brittany’s video with Gregg and later Heather played for all to see. It was incredibly hot, but highlighted all the taboos that Brittany preached against.

The silence in the room was deafening when the video ended with Brittany eagerly accepting a load of cum from Heather’s mouth. There were plenty who wouldn’t admit to their sisters just how turned on they were…but that wasn’t the point.

Laura could barely contain the smile on her face. “Now sisters…let’s open the floor to discussion.”

* * *

Brittany had never been to this part of town. It was a warehouse district – not exactly where her type of people hung out. Heather walked her through a long concrete tunnel to where it opened up into a stark corner of the building. If Brittany had to describe the room she was ushered into, she’d say it was a make-shift shower, maybe 30 feet square, with a drain in the center of the room, several ad-hoc shower nozzles pointed toward the center and heavy drapes surrounding the whole thing. It was well lit and could probably fit 30-40 people easily. There were several heavy chairs off to one side and a heavy bench next to the water pipes that were connected to the nozzles.

“What’s going on?”

She jumped when she heard a loud squawk and a man’s voice saying, “Testing, testing.”

Heather simply smiled and said, “See you later. I gotta go change. Stay put.”

Brittany watched the voluptuous redhead disappear behind the curtains and she felt totally alone. She thought about running, but she had no idea where she was and, more importantly, she feared the fallout if she didn’t do exactly what she was told. And yet, she shuddered with the excitement that fear elicited. It was disconcerting to her that she was contemplating doing something wrong just to provoke a reaction from Mistress Cheryl who no doubt arranged this entire thing. If her mistress got upset, then no doubt there’d be punishment…a delightful chill ran up her spine.

“Well, what have we here?” Mistress Cheryl was standing to Brittany’s left, her entrance unnoticed. Brittany turned beet red, having been caught squeezing a heavy breast with one hand and rubbing her crotch through her skirt with the other. “Thinking fondly of me?”

It shamed Brittany to no end, but she nodded. This seemed to please Mistress Cheryl, as if that acknowledgement was both a surprise and an affirmation of her power. Brittany looked up and drank in the dark beauty before her. It was the image she’d learned to love and loathe – tight black corset, thigh-high black vinyl boots, short black skirt, pale skin, vinyl gloves that went past the elbow and creaked with every movement, a cascade of rich black silky hair that hung over one shoulder, thick red lips, and dark smoky eyes behind that fearsome black mask.

Mistress Cheryl approached and Brittany realized with some satisfaction that despite her high heeled boots, her mistress walked with a purposeful grace. She remembered their first encounter, the clumsiness of her stride, as if she were new to her role. Now it seemed that they’d both grown into their roles – Mistress Cheryl as the fearsome and powerful dominant, and Brittany as the diminutive and pliable submissive.

Charli pointed to the bench and Brittany took a seat. Stepping around the bench so she stood behind Brittany, Charli placed one boot on the bench, so that her leg was pressed against Brittany’s arm. It thrilled Brittany to know that just inches away from her shoulder was her mistress’s heavenly center. It took every effort not to turn her face and confirm her suspicion that her mistress wasn’t wearing underwear.

There was a delicious creak of vinyl and then Brittany felt gloved fingers playing with her hair – long curly locks that were immaculately highlighted, making her almost blonde. Brittany found herself actually closing her eyes and almost purring as Charli rubbed her cheek with the back of her gloved hand.

Doing her best to keep the lust and the triumph from her voice, Charli addressed her captive. “Tonight is a graduation of sorts Brittany. But not yours. Mine. You see, while I have grown into the woman that I have become, you have failed. You are no longer worthy of my presence.”

“No!” Brittany cried, both sad and ashamed that Mistress Cheryl had come to mean so much to her. She turned her head to look into her mistress’s eyes and inadvertently confirmed her earlier suspicion.

“Yes my pet. Tonight we part ways, but if you obey me this last time, then I’ll grant you one final reward…one which will change your life, I’m sure.”

Brittany was genuinely sad. So much had been taken from her, all that defined her – her power, her control, her command. Whether she liked it or not, she needed Mistress Cheryl, at least until she could regain all that she’d lost. Moreover, because of this woman, secret desires had been unlocked and she didn’t know how to cope with them without her mistress’s guiding touch. Nuzzling her nose in between Charli’s legs, she gently licked at the soft wet lips before her, a tear running down her cheek. “Please, Mistress Cheryl…don’t leave me…not yet…not now.”

Charli grabbed Brittany by the hair and forcefully pulled back, causing the girl to cry out in pain and surprise. “You don’t get to ask me anything! After all I did to you…for you…you still haven’t learned anything. You’re so fucking selfish!” Charli let go of Brittany’s hair and the girl tumbled forward, landing on the cold concrete onto her hands and knees. Charli walked back around the bench and Brittany dove for Charli’s boots, planting kisses and holding her ankle tight against her cheek.

“I’m sorry Mistress Cheryl. Please forgive me.”

Brittany didn’t even care that she was ruining her silk blouse on the floor. Nor did she seem to hear the muted applause and cheering coming from behind the curtain when she threw herself bodily on the floor.

“Tonight is no longer about you and me, Brittany. WE don’t exist. I have my life and friends to get back to and you…well, you’ll have your life back, such as it was. But before that, we’re going to wash away all the debt you’ve built up with me and my friends. And then, you’re going to clean your soul by helping raise money for Mickey’s surgeries.”

Brittany was in such a state that she wasn’t following what Charli was saying. “Please…I’ll do anything you want me to…just don’t …” Brittany stopped, catching herself before she asked anything of her mistress. “…What do you want me to do?” she finally asked sadly from the floor.

“You’re going to make amends.” Before Brittany could ask what that meant, incredibly loud music erupted from behind the curtain. It reverberated off the walls and the high ceiling. It sounded like the speakers were just beyond the curtains and the loud cheer following the start of the music meant that a large crowd was just beyond.

Charli picked up a small remote from one of the chairs and pointed it straight up and pressed a button. “Good, now we’re alone.” Brittany, still confused and shaking would learn later that Charli controlled what the people beyond the curtain got to watch. When she turned on the camera that was hidden in the room, the large screens flanking Mistress Michelle’s stage a mere fifty feet away showed the shower room. When she turned them off, they reverted to the cameras filming Mistress Michelle’s stage show.

“Take off your clothes but leave on your heels,” Charli shouted at Brittany. Brittany hurriedly complied, hoping that her obeying would lead to a reward. In the chill air, her skin was taut and covered in goose bumps. She was truly a vision of beauty, but that no longer mattered to Charli. “Pull the bench to the center of the room.” Again, Brittany obeyed, not caring that it was impossible to look sexy moving heavy furniture.

“Sit.” Eagerly, Brittany sat on the bench again, her back straight to thrust out her breasts. Charli again circled around behind Brittany, but didn’t touch her. Instead she pointed the remote upward again and a moment later there was another audible cheer.

Then the curtain parted and Emily walked out. She was dressed to party, her hair down, and her makeup perfect. The lithe nursing student’s black t-shirt was cropped several inches beneath her breasts and her skirt rode low on her hips, showing off her trim figure. She was such a sight that even the ugly black boot that protected her sprained ankle couldn’t detract from her beauty.

Emily wordlessly eyed Brittany up and down, her face racing from emotion to emotion. Coming to a decision, Emily’s face contorted into a mask of rage and she reared back and slapped Brittany full across the face, so sudden and so hard that Brittany was knocked sideways on the bench. It stung like hell, but worse than that was the fury in Emily’s eyes.

Like a Champaign bottle suddenly uncorked, Emily seemed to decompress. “That felt good,” she sighed, the stunned Brittany looking up from the bench in horror, her face pressed against her reddening cheek.

Before Brittany could say anything, Emily turned and walked over toward the chairs in the corner and into the arms of Heather who had witnessed everything. Heather was also dressed like she was going out to a party – with a little black dress that left little to the imagination. The hem stopped just inches below her ass and the top was so low cut that only a wisp of a prayer kept her large breasts from tumbling out.

Heather looked into Emily’s eyes and asked something that Brittany couldn’t make out. The lithe girl nodded sadly, and sighed, giving the indication that she was alright. Emily turned around and leaned back against Heather, and Heather’s arms crossed around the girl’s waist, her fingers playing softly with Emily’s exposed tummy. They stood there, swaying in each other’s arms, content to watch whatever was to come next.

The curtain parted again and Rivkah and E’dan approached. E’dan had on tight black pants and a tight grey shirt that seemed to be painted on his muscular physique. His left arm was still bandaged from where he got shot. In front of him was his wife, wearing only a black, low-cut sports bra that emphasized her already generous bosom, and a black thong. Her long, muscular body didn’t have an ounce of fat and every muscle was well defined and seemed to ripple as she walked. Her hair was pulled back into a tight black braid and hung over her shoulder, coming down past her navel.

Try as hard as she could, Brittany couldn’t find a single flaw on her perfect body, and try hard she did. “Because of you, my husband and I almost got killed. That he only has that flesh wound is a miracle. You endangered the lives of my friends and my unborn child.”

Brittany’s eyes went wide at that. She never knew. The woman must not be far along, because her flat stomach gave no indication.

“I should kill you for what you did…I’ve killed for less.” Brittany gulped, having no doubts that this fierce woman before her spoke the truth.

“I…I’m sorry…” Brittany said, too softly to be heard above the din.

Rivkah turned to her husband and lifted his shirt over his head. There was a simultaneous cheer from behind the curtain that doubled when she unsnapped the fly on his pants and pulled them down, helping him step out of them, leaving his mammoth muscular form naked from head to his bare feet. Brittany appeared positively tiny in front of him.

Brittany looked questioningly over her shoulder at Charli, and Charli’s angry glare from behind the mask, wordlessly answered her silent question. Stepping away from the bench and squatting on her haunches before E’dan, she grabbed his half-hard phallus and began pumping it up and down its length. She leaned forward and took the tip into her mouth and the roar from beyond the curtain was deafening, even with the band playing. As her tongue licked at the underside of his shaft, Brittany finally put two and two together and realized that the crowd was reacting to her actions…that somehow they were watching what she was doing. It was the most humiliated she’d ever felt, and yet the most turned on. She didn’t dare stop, and in fact, she upped her enthusiasm.

Rivkah took a seat on the bench, turning sideways so that she leaned back on her hands and spread her legs, her knees bent and her feet up on the sides of the bench. Charli pulled Brittany’s face off E’dan’s now fully erect cock and led her to kneel on the bench between Rivkah’s spread legs. The older woman shone like a bronzed statue, the fluorescent lights gleaming off her darker skin. With one hand, she pulled her bikini strap to the side, revealing her bald pussy. Brittany didn’t need Charli’s push to lean her face down and nuzzle into the woman’s humid mound.

She licked desperately at the puffy lips, doing everything she could think of to please the woman, as if making this woman cum would help assuage the guilt she felt over all that she caused to happen. All her taboos over eating out another woman disintegrated and all that mattered was the heavenly taste of the feminine juices coating her tongue.

E’dan sidled up behind Brittany, and when she felt his cock pressing against her nether lips, she instinctively arched her back. Charli reached down and held E’dan’s glistening cock in her gloved hand, helping him line up his entrance. With an eager thrust, E’dan pushed forward, stretching the walls of her cunt and scraping her clit with the underside of his cock. Pausing only for a moment to enjoy the buttery warmth of her incredibly tight channel, E’dan grabbed her hips and began thrusting, using Brittany’s body as nothing more than toy.

Brittany held onto Rivkah’s hips to help maintain contact with the older woman’s pussy while her husband pounded her from behind. Again, as if she were driven to ensure their pleasure for her own sake, Brittany clamped down tightly with her pelvic muscles, trying to maximize the big guy’s pleasure inside her body. It seemed to be working because with all her efforts, both husband and wife were quickly groaning out their pleasure. Neither said a word, but simply used her body to satisfy their urges.

Rivkah came first, holding Brittany’s face against her juicy mound almost painfully, thrusting her hips upward to maximize the friction from Brittany’s tongue. She’d just barely settled down when Charli grabbed Brittany by the hair and pulled her around, E’dan’s cock pulling free from her cunt. She opened her mouth in surprise and pain but before she could say anything, the tip of E’dan’s cock penetrated her lips. Instinctively she sealed her lips around the large phallus and flicked her tongue against the tip. With a groan that was audible even above the music, E’dan unleashed a torrent of cream, squirting across her tongue and sliding to the back of her throat.

Brittany was both repulsed and inflamed by the act, the taste of her own juices on E’dan’s dick making her blood steam and her own pussy throb. She reached up and jacked on E’dan’s thrusting cock, milking every last drop possible out into her mouth. She refused to let go until Charli forced her head away.

As if they’d just finished making a deposit at the bank, Rivkah and E’dan picked up his clothes and walked over to the chairs and took seats – neither acknowledging Brittany’s efforts or her results. They turned toward each other and molded themselves to each others’ bodies in the afterplay that was denied Brittany. Their toned muscular bodies fit together in perfect compliment. Brittany watched them and then noticed that Heather was still standing behind Emily, but now the redhead’s hand was beneath the girl’s waistband, obviously massaging her cunt. It filled Brittany with profound lust and sadness that Emily had denied her the chance to “make nice” like she’d just done with E’dan and Rivkah. She wasn’t sure if the slate was clean, but she hoped they forgave her…at least a little.

Brittany was still on all fours on the bench, panting. She had been so focused on Rivkah’s and E’dan’s pleasure that she only now realized how badly she wanted to cum…how close she was. She could still taste E’dan’s cum inside her mouth and when she licked her lips, she could still taste Rivkah. Desperately, she turned her body somewhat and tried to nuzzle at Charli, not caring if her actions seemed desperate. She only wanted to please. But Charli simply put her back into position and immobilized her with a single word: “Stay.”

Brittany watched as Charli walked over toward the stand of pipes and gripped a big red knob. She gave it a few turns and after a moment’s hesitation and a metallic groan, a heavy rain of water cascaded out from the shower heads into the center of the room directly above Brittany. At first it was freezing and she yelped. But, obeying her mistress’s orders, she refused to move. Charli smiled at that, and it was enough to warm Brittany’s heart. After a long minute, the water warmed and it was like a summer’s rain washing her clean.

Brittany looked out at the chairs, and noticed that both Chad and Gregg had joined the crowd. E’dan had taken a chair and was sitting watching with his hand around his wife’s shoulder as she sat beside him, resting her head against his arm. If it weren’t for the fact that he was naked and she wearing next to nothing…and the fact that they’d both just fucked her, Brittany would have guessed they were just watching a romantic movie.

With a crook of her finger from the opposite side of the shower, Charli motioned to the growing audience and Chad walked into the center of the room. He seemed oblivious to the water pelting him and drenching his polo shirt and khakis. Without word or preamble, he stood before Brittany, whose hair was matted heavily against her head and back, and unzipped his fly, pulling his mostly flaccid cock from his pants.

Brittany understood her purpose here today and without needing to check with her mistress, turned and sat on the edge of the bench and immediately engulfed Chad’s cock. The water pelting down on them made him slick and he easily slid to the back of her throat. But as he stiffened, that journey became more difficult. Several times she had to pull him out to gasp as his stiffening cock went too deep. She tried to look up into his face while she sucked him, but the man-made rain made that impossible. All she could see was his dick and his torso, and so that became the focus of her attention.

Brittany wanted desperately to touch herself but didn’t dare without express permission from Mistress Cheryl. She was so turned on that it was a relief when Chad pulled away from her mouth and, with a hand on her chest, pushed her back so she was lying on the bench. This quickly proved to be a bad position for her as the rain pelted down into her face, but Chad didn’t seem to care. He lifted her legs and pushed back at her knees to open her pussy wide. Without needing his hands, he positioned his cock at her entrance and pushed forward.

Sighing with pleasure and then immediately choking on the water that rained into her mouth, Brittany was torn between pleasure and the coughing fit she was suffering through. To Chad’s surprise, her coughing caused her to tighten her crotch against his thrusting cock and he moaned in pleasure. Brittany finally figured out that she could turn her head to the side and minimize the interference caused by the shower heads.

Brittany squeezed her sopping wet tits with her hands and watched the rain drip from Chad’s hair and off his broad shoulders. He fucked into her like an animal, not caring a wit for her pleasure, simply seeking to get off. Her being used in such an inhuman manner helped trigger her first orgasm of the evening…the first of many to come.

Chad continued thrusting into her, his hips striking wetly into her. Her head thrashed back and forth, her eyes clenched shut, her blondish curls flailing wetly about. Quickly her second orgasm was approaching and she cried out her pleasure, encouraging Chad to fuck her ever harder. Moments later his pleasure peaked and just before climaxing, he pulled free from her clasping cunt and jacked his cock, sending his cum flying across her stomach to land wetly between her tits. The rain washed away his spendings almost immediately and Brittany groaned with frustration that she neither got to feel him spray inside her nor taste him in her mouth. She had become a total cum slut and desperately needed her wet reward. Dignity no longer mattered – only pleasing Mistress Cheryl and satisfying her own depraved lusts.

Without a word, Chad stepped free from the shower and into the loving embrace of Charli. She clung to him, not caring about his wet skin. They kissed passionately, as if his fuck with Brittany was just a warm-up for greater things yet to come. Brittany watched them, jealous of the intense heat they shared. A shadow crossed her vision and she looked up, squinting her eyes because of the water cascading onto her face.

Heather held out her hand, and Brittany took it, standing from the bench. Heather pulled the sopping and shaking diminutive girl against her own naked body, Brittany’s cheek resting against Heather’s firm and heavy tit. The warmth of Heather’s body was so comforting to Brittany, who had been used sexually for the past half-hour, but had felt no human warmth. She didn’t realize how badly she needed that, and the feel of Heather’s heartbeat in her ear sent a wave of emotion through her. Brittany began to weep softly, and Heather lovingly held her tightly, stroking her hair. Even as she shook with both sadness and fear, she could feel the lust burning between her legs. While Heather comforted her, she couldn’t keep her itchy pussy-mound from grinding tightly against the voluptuous redhead’s thigh. How had her life come to this?

“It’s okay. We’re almost done here,” Heather said into Brittany’s ear. “But you have to be strong. The night is only just beginning for you…a little boy is depending on you putting his interests before your own.”

Brittany had completely forgotten about Mickey. They said that tonight she was supposed to help raise money for that boy…and she still didn’t understand what they wanted her to do…how could the night be just beginning and she still have much to do?

It was time to continue. Heather couldn’t recall if she’d said that or if she’d just thought it, but either way when she looked up, Gregg standing behind Brittany, the makeshift rain cascading off his naked body. If there was ever such a thing as an audible hush at a rock concert, it occurred at that moment. Viewers of the big screens flanking Mistress Michelle’s stage were treated to the sight of Gregg, body glistening, approaching the beautiful pair of women, his erect cock preceding him like an angry, red baseball bat. More than one patron shook their head in wonder at what a cock like that would do to the diminutive girl…and they were about to find out.

Brittany gasped when she felt Gregg’s dick poking her in the small of her back. Was he really going to fuck her again? That long awaited dream since the night he first took her? Since that night of incredible fucking when he gave her her first true orgasm…and then another, and another…fucking her beyond the brink of exhaustion…unlocking the door to her most repressed desires – desires that Mistress Cheryl cultivated. The hope and the dream of another fuck on that magnificent cock fueled her fantasies when not otherwise filled with dreams of her mistress taking her, beating her, owning her.

Heather’s hand dropped and instinctively, Brittany lifted her left leg so that Heather could help raise it even higher. Balanced on one foot, Brittany’s leg was raised so that her knee pressed against her side, opening her petite pussy while keeping her vertical. Brittany looked up at Heather, maybe hoping for some encouragement, but the redhead’s gaze was fully on Gregg. A look of lust filled those luminescent green eyes, as if Heather was about to get fucked instead of Brittany. Gregg bent his knees, lining up his dick with the open lips of Brittany’s pussy. As he lowered his body, his eyes lined up with Heather’s. The water pelted their bodies, but neither of them blinked…neither could until they were fully joined. With surprising ease, Gregg’s cock slid up into Brittany and all three gasped simultaneously.

Slowly they fucked, all three moving in unison. Heather may not have had any direct physical stimulation, but she was as hot as Brittany, gasping in time with her, feeling each thrust as if Gregg was pounding that incredible cock inside her and not Brittany.

Brittany was overwhelmed being sandwiched between Gregg and Heather, her body stretched to the limit. Completely surrounded by flesh, by desire, by heat…the water washing away everything else in the world but the incredible desire that was stoked with each stroke beneath her. A loving radiance poured from Heather through her and into Gregg – she couldn’t explain it, but she felt caught up in the desire these two had for each other. Like that night she watched the two of them make love on the couch – she had longed for a fraction of what these two felt for each other, and here she was literally caught between them.

Without warning and without prelude, her orgasm ripped through her body. She would have collapsed if not for the two bodies pressed tightly against either side of her. Her body shook and she screamed her release, her fingernails digging into Heather’s flesh, her face pressed tightly against Heather’s large, firm breast.

Heather’s eyes were still locked on Gregg, her mind’s eye burning with an image of Brittany’s final punishment. She and Charli had talked about it, and now she desperately wanted it to happen. Gregg’s smile mirrored her own, and she knew that he knew. It was a strangely comforting thought.

Gregg withdrew his cock, slick with Brittany’s juices. The girl slumped against Heather, fighting to maintain her balance, even with the release of her leg. When Heather was sure the girl had her footing, she walked over to the bench and lay back. There was a loud squeaking sound and the water stopped. Heather looked over and saw Charli turning the knob. Gregg guided Brittany between Heather’s legs. She paused at the redhead’s almost hairless pussy and gave a lick, but Heather reached down and pulled the girl forward.

Their wet faces met and eagerly they kissed, their tongues exploring each others’ mouths. “This will hurt, Brittany…but it will also be the most incredible experience of your life.” Heather said it with such conviction that Brittany knew it to be true…whatever “it” was. She looked over her shoulder and watched as Gregg toweled off his body somewhat, and picked up a bottle of lubricant and squeezed some into his hand. She watched as he oiled up his cock and approached.

The realization of what was about to happen filled her with an icy dread. She looked down at Heather for some support, but only lust filled the redhead’s eyes. How could they think she would enjoy this…he was going to tear her apart!

Heather saw the fear in Brittany’s eyes, and knew it for what it was. “No. Gregg won’t hurt you. You’ll see…it’ll be incredible.”

Brittany gasped when she felt two thumbs ease into her asscrack, prying her cheeks apart, exposing her tightly clenched anus. Gregg’s cocktip pressed against that opening, but she refused to let him in. Even if she could relax, she was sure it would never fit. But relax she did, but not by her own thought. She felt her muscles turning to jelly. She tried to clench, but was unable. She could feel his immense girth forcing itself against her, making slow but true progress.

It hurt. It hurt like hell. It felt like she was being stretched beyond her body’s limits. And yet, the knowledge that she was being used in this most unacceptable way enflamed her lust. It was beyond wrong. It was sick, twisted…hot.

Gregg watched in amazement – he thought he’d have to do all the work to make her find enjoyment in this last degradation. But she was doing most of it on her own. He’d only caused her to relax her muscles to allow him that initial entry. All the pain and enjoyment, even after he removed his controls…they were all hers. It may have been almost physically unbearable for the tiny girl, but being abused from one side by the man she failed to blackmail and held on the other by the woman she almost got killed…it was perfect.

“Deeper…fuck my ass!” she said, the words signifying her final break with her former self…the self that was in charge, dominant. She just wanted to be used.

Gregg pressed ever downward, filling her ass with his cock, forcing her down so her crotch was pinned against Heather’s. Heather raised her own to meet Brittany, grinding slightly. Brittany groaned as much from pain as from pleasure. Gregg’s cock just kept coming, filling her to impossible depths. Any second she expected the tip of his cock to come up out her throat!

At last, she felt the wiry hairs of his pubes tickling her asscheeks. She exhaled the breath she didn’t realize she’d been holding and her muscles regained some of their control, twitching, clenching…not sure if they were trying to expel the massive intruder or try to force him out.

“Now Gregg,” Heather said lustily. “Fuck her. Show her what it means to cross us…to cross you. Show her why I love you with all my heart.”

“Yes my Queen,” Gregg said, not even realizing the significance of calling her by that title at that moment.

Gregg began an incredibly slow, tight fucking, withdrawing his cock until only the tip remained trapped inside Brittany, and then forcing it back fully inside her. She was so incredibly tight, that it was impossible to build up any kind of speed. But Gregg didn’t care. Her insides were like a furnace, heating his cock to beyond melting, squeezing down tightly along his entire length.

They fucked and they fucked, and the world around them dissolved. All that mattered was the slow crescendo of their desires – all three. Brittany’s pussy ground tightly against Heather’s and all three were in total sync as that high mountain was climbed. Both girls’ wet hair flailed back and forth, both their eyes tightly clenched as they pressed their bodies against one another.

Gregg held all their orgasms at bay, making sure they were at critical mass before releasing them. The water that once covered his body was replaced by sweat as he worked their bodies to a froth. Every muscle in Brittany’s body was taut, trying to force that release that was only seconds away. And then, with a flash of light, her world exploded. An orgasm like she’d never experienced tore through her body, enflamed by Heather’s wild thrashing beneath her.

It was so all-consuming that she didn’t even feel Gregg’s cock pulling free from her ass, but suddenly she felt its bulbous tip pressing against her lips. As if she were merely a puppet, her mouth opened and the crown of his cock entered. She didn’t have time to mind the taste, or even contemplate where that cock had just been, because Gregg’s cock seemed to swell and with a tremendous spurt, Gregg’s cock began unleashing its load.

The first spurt flew to the back of her throat and she swallowed instinctively to keep from choking. Brittany heard a whimper below her and moved her tongue to prevent the next spurts from disappearing. Shot after shot filled her mouth, his warm cum flowing over her tongue and teeth. While her body convulsed with the aftershocks of her orgasm, she took great care to hold her head steady, to not cause any damage to Gregg’s phallus or to lose a single drop of his precious cum.

The last drops dribbled out and he pulled his cock free. Brittany desperately fought the urge to swallow. All night people had used her, and this was no different. It was the final test. This load of cum didn’t belong to her. She looked down and Heather saw the understanding in Brittany’s eyes. She opened her mouth, waiting.

Brittany let Gregg’s cum wash over her tongue one last time, dispelling the desire to send it down her throat. Just like Heather did to her that night Gregg fucked her the first time, Brittany opened her lips slightly and a thin dribble of his seed dripped into Heather’s waiting mouth. Seeing her aim was true, Brittany parted her lips more and the remainder of Gregg’s cum flooded into the redhead. It almost made Brittany weep, being denied this little reward, even after owning up to the ass-fucking she’d just endured.

And then Heather did something amazing, something for which Brittany would forever love the woman. Heather grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down into a tight lip-lock, forcing some of Gregg’s cum back up into her mouth. Their tongues dueled wetly and little rivulets of Gregg’s seed spilled out between them, running down Heather’s cheek. Finally, Heather broke the kiss, and both girls swallowed their share of the load. The lesson was one she’d never forget: selfish greed is punished, sharing is rewarded.

Thunderous applause was heard beyond the curtain, and Brittany realized with some trepidation that the music had stopped. Whoever was out there had watched the whole thing. Her shame and humiliation was public. Brittany licked her lips absently, savoring the last vestiges of Gregg’s cum, her eyes darting wildly, wondering what would happen next. Heather likewise licked her lips, but her eyes were steady, watching Gregg as if seeing him for the first time. The petite blonde laying across her body no longer seemed to interest her.

A towel was placed over Brittany’s shoulders and gentle hands helped her to sit, then stand on weak legs. The creak of vinyl gloves told her just who was helping her. She watched as one gloved hand extended before her, remote in hand. A finger pressed a button and there was a collective “Awww,” from beyond the curtain. A moment later a husky woman’s voice sounded, “Don’t worry my friends. Tonight’s entertainment has just begun. We’re going to give her a little rest and then we’ll begin the interactive portion of our show. See you in ten.” Canned music piped in through the speakers.

Brittany shivered, but it wasn’t because of the chill air on her wet skin. Charli’s hands finished drying her off and she stood in the center of the room waiting, ready to obey her mistress’s simplest command, to jump at her slightest gesture. Brittany didn’t even blink when Charli pulled a dog collar out from a small bag. She even raised her chin to help her mistress fasten it.

Brittany’s passivity brought a smile to Charli’s face. “That’s good. You’ve accepted your place. I will have to reward you for that.” Charli’s eyes shown from behind the mask and Brittany found she had to look away, proud that she’d made her mistress happy…sad that her happiness was genuine, and that she’d been thoroughly crushed.

“Is she ready? She’s not going to back out, is she?” An incredibly beautiful woman in a costume similar to Charli’s emerged from behind the curtain. Younger than Rivkah, with bright pink hair and black flame tattoos climbing up her shoulders and neck, Mistress Michelle cut an imposing figure. She wore a short whip as a belt and Brittany had no doubts as to the woman’s proficiency with it. She was already sweaty from her long first act, and the knowledge that she still had a lot of time to fill.

Mistress Cheryl approached her mentor and they kissed, no tongue, but still with an incredible amount of heat. “Don’t worry, Michelle. Brittany’s not going to back out. She’ll do anything…ANYTHING to help Mickey…won’t you?”

Brittany nodded, not because she understood the question…but because her mistress demanded it of her.

Michelle approached Brittany, circled her once, eyeing her over as if she were a judge at the Kennel Club. “Yes. Your performance was incredible.” Brittany gasped when a gloved finger was unceremoniously inserted into her ass. Still she remained stock still, afraid that if she moved, her mistress would be displeased. “You’ve trained her well, Cheryl. And her ass is still tight…even after taking THAT inside her.” She looked over at Gregg with both fear and longing.

Pulling her finger free, she addressed Cheryl’s friends. “You know, I occasionally have private parties which I think you all would love. If you’re interested, I’ll drop you a line.” She turned back to Brittany before anyone could answer. There was no doubt in her mind that if she called, they’d come.

Charli approached Brittany and attached a leash to the collar. She took a step back and eyed her once formidable enemy. “Brittany, look at me.” Brittany’s eyes rose, meeting her mistress’s through the mask. Never had she felt so small.

“Mistress Cheryl?” Brittany asked, immediately scared that she dared pose a question.

“Yes?” Charli replied.

“Forgive me for asking…” She took a nervous gulp. “But…but what exactly am I doing tonight? How am I supposed to help Mickey? What am I supposed to do?”

Charli broke out into a huge grin and immediately Brittany was afraid. “If there’s one thing I’ve learned about you, it’s that you are incredibly beautiful and you know it. People want to be near you, to be with you…and they’ll do anything for that. Well, tonight, you’re going to use that gift to help another for a change. Out there is a crowd of A-list friends of Mistress Michelle. They paid good money for a concert and a show to benefit that little boy. Now, you’re going to help maximize their generosity. They’re going to auction you off.”

Brittany went pale and her knees went weak.

“The highest bidder will get to bring you back here and use you any way they wish. Some will want to spank you. Some will want you to suck their dicks or eat their pussies. Some will want to fuck you…and after your incredible show just now, some will want to fuck you in the ass. And you’ll do it. And you’ll honor their donation with your best efforts. And when you finish with him or her…or them…the next highest bidder gets their turn…and so on and so on.”

Brittany was near tears, and yet strangely accepting of her duties. “And when does it end?”

“That’s up to you. People will pay good money because they don’t know how long you’re going to last. Each client may be your last. The longer you last, the more money you’ll help raise for Mickey…and you want to raise a lot…don’t you?”

To be whored out…that was how she was to help. To be bought and sold repeatedly. To use her gifts – her beauty and her body to help another. “Yes,” she whispered.

Charli sighed. “You’re doing a good thing, Brittany. With the money you raise, you’ll be giving that boy a chance at something of a normal life…something you’ve always taken for granted.” Brittany nodded sadly. All the value of her life had been stripped away…at least she’ll be able to help Mickey.

“Tonight you and I are done, Brittany. For real. When you are finished here tonight, you will come back to the Omega Xi house and ask for me. There I will give you your final, farewell present. It’s the least I can do for all you’ve done to…for me. But to tide you over until then…”

Charli pulled her mask away from her face. Brittany’s eyes immediately clenched shut. She didn’t know why, but the idea of knowing Mistress Cheryl’s true identity suddenly filled her with dread. “Brittany, look at me. See me.”

Brittany shook her head, her eyes clenched shut. To see her mistress’s face was to acknowledge that their time together truly was at an end.

A comforting hand was place on her cheek and Brittany grabbed it, pressing it tightly against her skin. She kissed the fingers, sobbing. “Brittany. It’s time. Open your eyes.”

Finally, Brittany could no longer disobey her mistress. It was her final order. As her eyes opened, Gregg secretly did his part, removing the blocks in her mind that kept Brittany from recognizing Charli. As her eyes focused, reality came crashing down on her like a ton of bricks.

“You?!? You did this to me? But why?”

“WHY?!?” Uncontrolled rage ripped through Charli and her hand slapped Brittany across the face. Brittany immediately dropped to her knees and began kissing Charli’s feet muttering apologies. Mistress Cheryl’s identity may have been revealed, but Brittany’s feelings and conditioning hadn’t changed. “You DARE ask why? You buy my friendship with a smile. I refuse to let you cheat off me and in return you publicly humiliate me, stripping away my dignity, my pride…my humanity. You hold your perfection over others’ heads and bend them to your will. Well, I just gave you a taste of your own medicine. I showed you that despite all your haughtiness, you’re nothing more than a cum-loving whore who’d beg me to degrade her and use her.”

Charli grabbed the leash and pulled Brittany up. She tangled her fist in her blondish curls and pulled her head back. Charli pressed her lips against Brittany’s, her tongue boring deep between her lips. Brittany eagerly kissed back, confused by this sudden turn. She pressed her naked body against Charli’s not caring why the sudden change in demeanor occurred, only that it had. But as suddenly as it started, Charli stopped it. She ripped her lips away and handed Michelle the leash. “We’re done. When you think you’ve raised enough money, come back to the house. I’ll give you your final gift, and we’ll call it even. Michelle, thank you for letting me use your mask. I won’t be needing it anymore.”

Brittany just stood there, mouth agape. Charli spun on her heels and strode out to her crowd of friends, all of whom had gotten dressed in the meantime. Charli never looked back. “Mistress Cheryl” no longer needed to hide her identity behind a mask. Mistress Cheryl was Charli, and Charli was Mistress Cheryl. And both – as one – walked away, leaving the one who helped unlock the other in Michelle’s tender mercies.

The room was strangely quiet and cold. There was a tugging at her neck and she turned around. “Come on honey. It’s time to put your skills to work. I won the opening bid with $5,000. So you’re going to make your debut with me on stage. I can’t wait to try out that talented tongue of yours.”

Brittany looked back, but Charli was already gone. Only Dr. Walters and Heather remained, watching her be led away. Beside them, on a chair was a small child’s pail – filled to overflowing with condoms. Next to the pail was a large bottle of lube.

“I think she may just have so much fun tonight, she may not ever return to the sorority house.” Gregg quipped, giving Brittany’s mind one final tweak. It was an act of mercy that caused Gregg to plant his final mental suggestion. In hindsight, maybe it was actually beyond cruel. Either way, this chapter in his life was over. Brittany would truly enjoy her time tonight. Every time one of her “clients” had an orgasm, so would she. She’d be driven as much by her own desire for pleasure as she was to obey Charli.

Heather looked up at Gregg, her eyes alight with green fire. She pressed herself against his side, and walked with him back down the tunnel and out the door.

She’d made her decision. And a peaceful serenity fell over her as they drove back to Omega Xi to see how Laura’s part of the plan had progressed.

* * *

For Brian and Christine, Monday night was a night of love and calm. While Brittany was undergoing her torment, they were enjoying a rare moment of calm. They had driven downtown to Navy Pier to watch the surf roll in from Lake Michigan. They both knew that they could never explain their situation to anyone else, but they had each other. As David self-destructed, his interest in both of them waned, allowing them greater freedom. It saddened Brian to see his former friend in such a state…it saddened him even more that he chose not to help.

Six months ago, more or less, they’d met…if one could describe it so easily. It was the night of that party at Emily’s in Tunisia. Dr. Walters had told them they were done with the dig, had given them each some extra spending money, and let them loose. Brian didn’t want to leave the party…especially with Heather and Emily in those amazing bikinis. But David seemed miffed about something, and from that night on, whatever David wanted, David got.

They’d met Christine at a bar at a hotel downtown. It would be some time before Brian understood why she’d acted the way she had that night…why she came with them to Amsterdam. David wasn’t content to just have his power. He wanted something…someone specifically. And as the weeks progressed into months, that desire overrode everything. Now here they were, back in Chicago. Any day now, David would have his prize…he always got what he wanted. And for the sake of the woman in his arms, Brian didn’t care. Christine and him and been through enough. Let someone else bear the burden of David’s obsessions for a while.

They held each other close. It was a private moment they so rarely had. His fingers combed through her hair…her red hair. David made her dye it so that she’d look more like Heather. Brian pulled back and looked into Christine’s eyes…her green eyes. Another gift from David – tinted contacts to help complete the illusion.

Any day now, they’d be free. Any day now, David’s mental tug at the back of their brains would be gone…and they’d run. As far away as possible. David had already done a good job of alienating them from their friends and their family.

Family.

Brian’s heart almost broke at the rift now between Christine and her sister…another gift from David. What once seemed like an adolescent fantasy – two sisters doing him and each other – now took on a new, painful meaning. David had tried to make Merriam, Christine’s sister into a clone of Emily…but soon his drug addled brain grew bored with the game.

Only Adam seemed to never tire. To the best of Brian’s knowledge, Adam possessed no magical powers like David…but he seemed to be the one in control. Adam knew just what to suggest and David always seemed to be willing…but even now, Adam was proving no match for the obsession that held David’s heart.

Soon they’d be free…free from both of them. He shed one last tear for Heather, who he always liked. But after their torment, he was willing to turn a blind eye if it meant their escape.

Dawn was nearing. While it had been peaceful for them, here on the dock, they knew it had been hell for David. They felt his rage in the back of their heads. Soon, he’d demand their return. There’d be no phone call, no voice. Just the knowledge that they had to return…and they had to obey. Brian could see the sadness in Christine’s eyes…her thoughts mirroring his own. Until his call was absolute, they’d stay, savoring every precious moment they had alone.

Soon, David would claim Heather as his own, and they’d be free.

* * *

The sun had been up for hours, but no one from Gregg’s party knew it nor did they care. No one even thought of going to class, work, or meetings. And definitely, no one thought of going to sleep.

After leaving Brittany in Michelle’s more than capable hands, the group piled into Laura’s and Chad’s cars and drove back to campus. Laura and Natalie were waiting for them outside, huge grins on their faces. Laura was still in shock that everything had been resolved at the sorority in less than three hours. It seemed that without Brittany’s files to scare her sisters into submission, nobody was eager to come to her defense.

The sorority would have its official ceremonies and rituals for Laura’s induction as the new president later. After Brittany’s almost comically quick impeachment and expulsion from the sorority, the current Vice President nominated Laura for President. Apparently she didn’t want to be a lame duck for just a few weeks, so why not just nominate Laura now and get it over with? There was a chorus of seconds and no one volunteered to run against her. With unanimous consent, the beaming blonde standing before them was now the new President of Omega Xi. The only thing sweeter than this victory had yet to occur: seeing the look on Brittany’s face when she found out how she’d “protected the office of the president!”

Her first act as President was to nominate Laura and one other sister – Jenny, the one that performed so well at her blowjob master class – for full activation. To date, those two were the only ones who had completed getting all the required signatures on their paddles. When one sister objected, saying that Laura never got the President’s signature, Laura just reminded her, “Hmm, last I checked, I was president…at least as of a few minutes ago…and mine is the last signature on the paddle! So, everything looks like it’s in order.” There were no further objections.

Despite the rounds of congratulations, Laura couldn’t wait to get out from the sorority house. She may now be their president, but held no love for any of them…well, except for her Pet. She may have been the new president of Omega Xi, but there was no way she was going to celebrate with them. She immediately called Natalie over to congratulate her, and the two waited for Gregg and their friends outside.

So, with everyone in tow, they hit the clubs. Laura knew some swanky places and her Omega Xi membership got them past the bouncers…not that anyone would have stopped such a visually stunning group. They ate, they drank, they partied it up.

Just before dawn, they headed back to the sorority house and Laura introduced them to one of the best benefits of being the new Omega Xi president: the Key.

The Key was the sole responsibility and benefit of the Omega Xi president. It unlocked a room at the back of the house that only she had access to. Because Brittany still had her copy of the Key, the Sergeant at Arms was obliged to give Laura hers until she could get it back from the now disgraced ex-president. The “President’s Room” was actually not named for the Key holder – the Omega Xi President. It was, in fact, named after one of ESU’s former leaders: A notorious bachelor and scoundrel, he was fired after it was discovered that while in office he’d embezzled funds from the College. But before he got found out, he secretly funneled a lot of money into Omega Xi to construct this little play pen, specifically so he could take advantage of his office and the sorority’s good graces. The money for the room was never traced, so despite the President’s eventual dismissal, the sorority still enjoyed the benefits of the room and the extra money serving as seed money for the now considerable endowment.

The room was beautifully paneled in rich mahogany wood and had a stone fireplace in the back. A large television was in one corner and a wall was lined with rare books…not that anyone ever read in there. The furniture was aged leather, and the paintings probably authentic Renaissance. The small bathroom in the back ensured that no one would ever have to leave the room for any reason until they were ready.

The bar was stocked with only the best liquors and wines, and there was even a small humidor with a supply of the ever elusive Cubanos that were so cherished by the elite. It was the room where the current Omega Xi president could entertain the most elite of clients and also ensure the greatest donations to her private fund. And that was probably the biggest surprise to Laura – the size of her “disposable cash” account.

Laura’s second act as president that night was to treat her friends to their hearts’ desires, all paid for by Omega Xi.

When they closed the door behind them that morning, the real party was only beginning. To call their feasting of flesh an orgy would be as simplistic as calling the Sistine Chapel a nice painting. Their evening and morning of debauchery within the confines of the President’s room would have made even Caligula blush.

* * *

Brian and Christine were well prepared for the fury that David would be in when they returned to Merriam’s dorm room late that morning. He vacillated between ranting and raving about President Lindegren’s failure to kick Dr. Walters out of the College and his guilt for almost killing the man.

It was difficult to put all the pieces together from the intelligible bits that came from David’s foaming mouth, but it seemed that Dr. Walters had somehow thwarted his plan to remove him from the picture using the President…then, David apparently confronted the man on his failure and caused a hemorrhage inside the guy’s skull. Then last night, Heather apparently never went to sleep, so he couldn’t invade her dreams…it seemed that she hadn’t been getting much sleep at all for the past few nights.

Adam watched his friend with open disgust. How could a man with such great power reduce himself to this quivering blob of rage. David was unstable – he needed a distraction.

“David! It’s just a setback. We got to get you out of this room. Get some food in you. Get you laid.” Adam turned his head toward Christine, and she buried her face into Brian’s shoulder. She knew that if David demanded it of her, she’d fuck him…and she’d undoubtedly enjoy it…she always did. She used to be his favorite fuck, but as his obsession over the real Heather grew, his interest in her had waned. And he was nothing but rage these days. If he fucked her, she wondered if she’d live to enjoy it…

David calmed down somewhat. Adam’s advice had always been sound. Maybe it was just a setback…but he was tired of waiting for what was rightfully his.

“What do you have in mind?”

“What are we doing wasting our time here for? I say we go back to the ESU campus and partake of the best of the best! There’s a group of girls there that have always been out of reach for guys like you and me…Well, no longer. I say, we line ‘em up, and fuck ‘em all!”

“Adam, what the fuck are you talking about?”

“Shit David, have you completely lost your marbles? I’m talking about the fucking Omega Xi’s! Have you ever gotten invited to one of their parties? I haven’t. Well, I want a taste. Let’s go over there and see if the rumors are true!”

David smiled. It wouldn’t completely sate him, but damn, he hadn’t fucked anybody in days. And why not the best…or at least second best. “C’mon Brian, Christine. We’re going to show those stuck up little bitches what fucking is all about!”