The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Fistful of Sand

Chapter 23: A Dish Best Served Hot (part 1)

“Well Dr. Walters, your MRI checks out fine, and your stitches are holding nicely. Heck, if I wasn’t the one who’d sewn you up, I would have guessed you’d had them in a week ago.” The doctor looked down in his file. “According to your records, you were hospitalized in Tunisia back in April…lightning strike…coma. But you were discharged just a few days later. I thought that was a clerical error, but you really do seem to possess some remarkable recuperative abilities…makes me almost regret wasting that thread in your head…Still, I’d like you to stay here for a little while longer. If everything continues to check out, we’ll have you home in time for dinner.”

The doctor looked around the room. Almost every flat surface was covered by baskets, some with fruit, some with flowers, one with summer sausages. There was one card from Eric at Custom Costumes promising him and Heather unlimited free use of everything he had to offer. Heather said he must have felt guilty for giving Vinnie her address or just happy that the scum that had beaten him up was locked away. “Seems like a lot of people were worried about you.”

The doctor left and an already dressed Emily hopped off her bed onto one foot and hopped back onto Gregg’s. “My hero!” she said, kissing him fiercely on the lips. His full-head gauze wrap had been replaced this morning with a simple bandage. Emily had been told the details of what happened the day before – she was just giving Gregg a hard time. Rivkah and E’dan had already received promises from her that she’d find some “special” way to repay them for saving her life.

Gregg felt like a fool with everyone calling him a hero. All he remembered of yesterday’s events was opening the door and seeing Brittany. The rest was a blank until he woke up in the hospital this morning. “I wish people would stop calling me that. I didn’t do anything!”

“Gregg, we’ve been over this.” Gregg turned his head to see Heather standing in the doorway holding two cups of tea from the coffee cart down the hall. She entered and closed the door behind her, giving Gregg his tea and pulling up a chair. She had bags under her eyes and looked ragged…but even ragged, Heather was still gorgeous. “You ARE a hero…maybe not for what we’ve been telling the police and the press, but you’re still a hero.” Gregg was about to protest, but Heather cut him off. “If you hadn’t come out of your stupor at that exact moment, E’dan, Rivkah, and I all would be dead. You snapped apart my chair like it was a twig…you lifted Vinnie over your head with one arm. You – Are – A – Hero.” She emphasized each word with a sharp poke to his chest. Her features softened and she smiled, her eyes once again welling up. “I…we all owe you our lives…And I love you.”

Taking a deep breath and fanning her eyes to keep the tears from falling, she quickly recovered from her deep sentimentality. “Okay, I’m going to stop hogging you all to myself. There’s a mob of people who have been less than patient waiting to see you.” With that, Heather exited the room and headed out to the waiting area. Even in a hospital recovering from head trauma, Gregg couldn’t help watching her tight jean-clad ass as walked away.

While Gregg sipped his tea, Emily showed off her new foot brace. In the attack, her ankle had gotten twisted, but the doctor said she probably wouldn’t need to wear it for more than a couple weeks. For some reason, Gregg remembered Emily’s foot being hurt considerably worse than that, but he wasn’t about to argue with her being in better shape than he imagined. He did notice, however, that when he stood to go to the bathroom this morning, his own foot was tender. Not really wanting to deal with the implications, he simply chose to ignore it.

A minute later, a flood of people entered the room. Some had cameras, some had microphones. The president of the university shouldered his way in, making sure the press got shots of him asking how Gregg was doing, and calling him a hero. As more people entered the room, Emily was pushed further and further back until the only safe place left for her was her bed. But even there, she had to kick one cameraman in the shin when he climbed up on her bed to try and get a better angle.

Through the press of bodies and the dizzying strobe effect of camera flashes, Gregg noticed one lone figure in the crowd. Scribbling on a note pad like many of the reporters in the room, Deuce watched the events unfolding in the room as if he were studying everybody BUT Gregg. Reporters jostled to and fro, bumping into each other, and generally got in each others’ way, except for Deuce who seemed to have the only ring of clear space to take notes uninterrupted. Gregg would have given anything to have the reporters leave and let him talk with Deuce in peace, if for no other reason than Deuce was at least a familiar face. As if sensing Gregg’s thoughts, Deuce looked up from his pad over at Gregg, smiled sadly and left, his black trench coat floating behind him as if caught in a breeze.

The crush of reporters filled in the space left by Deuce and once again Gregg tried his best to focus on one question at a time.

Heather chose to avoid the crowds. Once they figured out that Gregg really didn’t remember anything substantive, they’d finish with their photos and track her down. Someone, somewhere would figure out how she and Vinnie are connected, and soon that news would overshadow Gregg’s heroism…such was the way of cutthroat journalism. She’d already given a statement to the police and she knew that they weren’t totally satisfied with what she said. No doubt Vinnie was telling a much different story. But she was going to stick to the story that Rivkah had suggested. In the end, the evidence could support either case, and Vinnie didn’t exactly have a wealth of credibility. Besides, even if this case fell through, according to the doctor, Vinnie was a veritable fountain of information regarding his and others’ criminal activities. Something had gotten rattled loose in his head when Gregg attacked him, and now the guy couldn’t stop talking. If his own words didn’t get him locked up for a long time, then the ones he’d been ratting out all night would soon be on his tail. Either way, Heather didn’t imagine Vinnie would be bothering her again.

Rivkah had called the police this morning, saying that she found another gun in her neighbor’s yard. She didn’t bother to mention the fact that she was the one who kicked it there after disarming Vinnie’s partner in crime…she was just a concerned citizen. When the police came to pick it up, they dusted it and matched the prints to Paul who was picked up a little later.

Seeing a sign for a chapel on the floor, Heather decided that it would at least be someplace quiet. A sign on the door said “no food allowed” so with a sigh, she dumped her still hot, almost full cup into a nearby trash can.

The room was sparse – just a few pews, an altar, and a large unadorned crucifix. Backlit stained glass gave the room the barest impression of a cathedral. Luckily the room was empty so she took a seat and closed her eyes.

She was so tired. It had been an emotionally and physically draining night. It was ironic: whenever Gregg suffered, she always benefited in the end…it seemed like hospitals were becoming benchmarks in her life. It was in a hospital in Tunisia where she finally fell in love with Gregg. It was because of a hospital that Gregg met Emily, and through extension, herself. And now, in a hospital, she’d finally shrugged off the yolk of her secret past. The secret that no one really seemed to care about. If she was just upfront about it, it never would have been an issue…but keeping it for so long, the secret became less about its substance than about the fact that she was keeping it. “I’m such a fool…” she sighed.

“I never thought so,” a voice said behind her.

She spun around, her hand already curled into a fist. This was not the best time to be sneaking up on someone with frazzled nerves. But the unkempt person behind her seemed unfazed by her move. It took her a while to recognize him, but when she did, she let her fist fly anyway.

David stared at her in disbelief as he rubbed his chest where Heather had hit him. She shouldn’t have been able to do that. He was projecting calm and acceptance, but it didn’t seem to be working. “What the hell?!” he shouted, rubbing where he’d soon be getting a bruise.

“I haven’t heard a single word from you since that party at Emily’s in Tunisia…and now you just show up!” She didn’t have the energy to stay mad…she was just too tired. Getting up from her seat, she joined David in his pew. She moved to give him a hug, but he flinched. Once he realized she wasn’t attacking, he joined fully in the embrace.

David couldn’t believe how good her body felt against his. Her hair smelled wonderful, and he could feel her large breasts pressing against him. She pulled back and reluctantly, he let go. They stared at each other for a little while and David drank in her beauty. He’d had a crush on her since the orientation meeting before heading out on the dig. He’d done his best to transform Christine into a Heather-clone, but his best efforts paled in comparison to the real thing.

Heather’s reaction to David was quite the opposite. “Forgive me for saying this David…I know it’s been a while, but…well…you look like shit. Are you okay?”

David scratched absently at his chest. His skin often itched and he’d broken the skin more than once scratching it. He did his best to keep from wiping his nose for the hundredth time. “I’ve…I’ve been under the weather…”

Heather had seen enough of her stripper friends turn to drugs, and she knew the signs: the weight loss, the sunken eyes, the nearly translucent skin, the scratching…She grabbed his hand in both of hers. David looked down, his body aflame with that simple touch. Her skin was so soft. “David…I know it’s not my place…but we practically lived together for four months…I hope you still consider me a friend.” David didn’t respond, he was too lost in her beauty. For months he’d been fantasizing about her, and now here they were together. Heather blushed embarrassedly when his growing erection became obvious. “David, I know some people who can help…drug counselors…doctors…”

David pulled his hand back. “I’m fine…I just…I just need…” Rather than completing his thought, he just stared at her. But it wasn’t a stare of longing. It was intense, like he was trying to pierce her skull with his eyes.

Heather felt a little light headed, and a wave of dizziness washed over her. It felt like she was under water and the current was streaming thickly past her head. She swayed in her seat, but when she blinked, she felt better.

David was livid. He lashed at her again with all his mental strength, but it was like trying to hold a bowling ball covered in grease. Her mind just slipped through his grasp.

“David, are you okay?”

He didn’t answer, he just stared again, even more intensely, a fresh stream of blood dripping out his nose and onto his shirt. Heather wavered a bit, but shook her head. The air in the little chapel must be moldy or something. She needed some fresh air. Placing a hand on his shoulder, she asked gently, “David, why don’t we go for a walk. Have you seen Brian or Adam? They left with you, didn’t they?”

David jerked back, as if Heather’s hand was acid. “How…Why aren’t you…” He just stared at her in horror. Hopping out of the pew, he went straight to the door, his face a mask of anger and frustration. He stared at her again, but this time she didn’t react. Combing his fingers through his hair and wiping his nose with his sleeve, he looked at Heather in sadness, like a child who’s favorite toy had just been taken away.

She stood and took a step in his direction, but halted when he put out a hand. “Stay back…don’t touch me!” Heather froze and he again scratched at his chest. Suddenly, as if inspired, he looked at his hand. He held it before his face as if he’d never seen it before. His fingers curled slightly, like a hook. Smiling the sinister smile of a madman, he looked beyond his hooked fingers at Heather and started to chuckle. He held her gaze for a second, saying “It was good seeing you again Heather…say ‘hi’ to El Professor for me. I’ll see you again soon…Pleasant dreams.” With that he bolted out the door and ran down the hall. By the time Heather got to the door, he’d already turned the corner and was out of sight.

There was a pale man with scraggly black hair standing in the hallway outside the chapel, who was looking down the hallway in the same direction that David had just run. He turned and offered a weak, but sad smile to Heather and for some reason, Heather immediately felt better. She was still worried about David…and Gregg…and Emily…and Charli…and E’dan…well, she was worried about everybody, but that strange man’s smile seemed to remove the weight of the world she carried on her shoulders, and she felt her first moment of true peace since yesterday afternoon.

Deuce turned and walked away, pulling his collar up as if walking into a stiff breeze, his coat fluttering behind him in the unmoving hospital air.

* * *

That evening Rivkah and E’dan had everyone over for a terrific feast. “I wish I’d known it’d take my husband getting shot to get you all over for dinner! If that’s what it takes, I guess I’ll have to shoot him myself more often!” Everyone laughed at the joke, but E’dan’s laughter seemed somewhat nervous. Gregg toasted the two people most responsible for his being alive in the privacy of their apartment since they insisted he not mention them in public. Gregg understood, but he wished the rest of the world knew that they were the real heroes, not him…despite what Heather told him.

At Charli’s insistence, no one mentioned Brittany. Chad still didn’t know what was going on with that, but Charli insisted that she be the one to tell him. While everyone pitched in to clear away dishes, Heather pulled Charli aside and talked to her in hushed voices.

“Charli, you need to tell Chad. The longer you wait, the harder it will be. Trust me on this…I know…and look where it led!”

“I know Heather. I know.” She looked over her shoulder at Chad who was drying dishes. He saw her looking and winked. Charli smiled back nervously. “But what if he hates me for what I’ve done? If not for me, then none of this would have happened.”

It took Heather to figure out what Charli was talking about…the line of logic getting to that statement was long and thin. “You mean if you weren’t who you were and if you’d never crossed paths with Brittany?”

“Yeah…something like that. I know I’ve changed so much since then…What if Chad prefers the old me…the mousy, shy me…what if he’s just humoring me? I mean, he’s so athletic, and good looking, and…and…”

“And you’re a stone cold fox!” Heather said. “You’re not giving Chad nearly enough credit. He likes you because of who you are. And honestly, I don’t hear him complaining much about the new you. You’ve come out of your shell, you’ve gotten more confident…but you’re still you.”

Charli thought for long seconds. She’d never been called beautiful or sexy or a ‘fox’ before she got into this crowd. Maybe Heather was right. From the stories she’d heard and from what she’d witnessed personally, Chad wasn’t exactly a prude…

“Okay. I’ll tell him Thursday…after our next session with Brittany.” Charli thought for a second. “Wait, we’re still having our sessions, right?”

“Yeah, I think we can…we’ll have to do them somewhere else, however. My place is still a mess. At a minimum, I’m going to need new carpeting.” Charli shuddered. She’d seen the place earlier, and the sight of all that blood on the floor, the walls, and the bullet hole in the door made her shudder. Her father, a Chicago cop, had lost his to criminal’s bullet and she’d almost lost her dearest friends. That thought raged inside her and Brittany Anderson would pay dearly for daring to bring that element into back into her life.

“Okay. Let me think about how to tell him. It should be something special…”

Heather could tell by the smile on her face that Charli was already thinking of something devious.

* * *

Gregg lay in his bed on his back, staring at the ceiling. It seemed odd, but he could hardly remember the last time he’d slept in his own bed. Over the past months, he’d practically moved into Heather’s apartment and his had become the local study place for his particularly tight group of friends. To some degree, Chad and Charli had made it their own since they couldn’t get much privacy in either her dorm room or his fraternity house. But tonight, they grudgingly relinquished their hold on it…especially when he reminded them who paid the rent there.

Emily sat perpendicular to him on the bed, one foot tucked under her and the other bandaged one extended out to her side. For sleeping purposes, she’d swapped her foot brace for a tightly wrapped ace bandage. Tracing a finger along one of Gregg’s abdomen muscles, she closed her eyes and whispered, “rectus abdominis.” Turning to the open anatomy book on her right, she smiled at having named it correctly. Her anatomy/physiology professor was understanding of her situation and had told her she could make up the exam when she returned to school.

Gregg didn’t mind being used as a living study prop. In a way it was kind of relaxing having Emily slowly trace one muscle after another, close her eyes and try to name it. It was very intimate without being overtly sexual, and given how sex seemed to dominate his world these days, the change was refreshing.

The day was a non-stop stream of people wishing him well and wanting interviews. He’d become a minor celebrity overnight – his fifteen-minutes of fame being stretched out for hours. More than anything, he just wanted it to end. He wasn’t used to being in the spotlight and was terrified of being under the microscope. Once a name is in the news, there’d be someone, somewhere who’d do some digging…and at some point he’d make a mistake, simply overlook some detail, and the tangled web of liaisons he’d come to take for granted would be exposed. It suddenly dawned on him just how much he’d changed since that lightning strike a half year ago. Could he ever have guessed or even dreamed that he’d be surrounded by such a beautiful and sexy group of women who cared so much for him and vice-versa.

“What are you smiling about?” Emily asked playfully, closing her book for the time being.

“Just thinking about how much you mean to me.” It was close enough to the truth. But instead of making Emily smile, her eyes got sad and she tossed her textbook onto the floor. Curling up against Gregg’s side, she rested her head on his chest and held him protectively. She couldn’t explain how she kept ending up in his bed in the hospital last night…she honestly didn’t remember doing it. But she couldn’t deny the fact, having woken fully impaled on Gregg’s cock. She couldn’t explain how she knew that it was something that she just had to do…that Gregg’s life depended on it.

His heartbeat filled her ear, and a feeling of ownership washed over her. It was inexplicable, but she knew that Gregg’s life was somehow her responsibility…she would die to save Gregg, but yesterday he almost died saving HER…and her intuition said that was backward. Gingerly, she touched her forehead in the same place that Gregg still had his bandage. That was something else that was bothering her…Visions of the tile floor rushing up to meet her face filled her memory, but she had no damage that verified that that had actually happened. She sighed and absently played with the elastic waistband of Gregg’s pajama bottoms. Maybe she just had an overactive imagination.

Emily’s thoughts were interrupted by a knocking at the door. Laura poked her head in but hid the rest of herself behind the door. “Good, you’re both awake. It’s time to take your medicine.” As quickly as she entered, the door closed.

Emily looked back at Gregg questioningly, her hand staying on his chest, but he just shrugged his shoulders.

The door opened again and Emily could feel Gregg’s heart start racing. Heather and Laura were standing there with very mischievous grins on their faces…but it wasn’t their grins that had quickened Gregg’s heartbeat. Heather wore an incredibly tight nurse’s outfit that was held together with two buttons at her stomach, leaving her belly-button exposed and her huge breasts on the verge of popping out. Her skirt was tight, barely covering the tops of her white nylons. What an identically dressed Laura lacked in terms of cleavage, she made up for with her incredible legs and ass. Emily knew that the outfit Laura was wearing was actually sized for her. After all, on Monday, Emily, Heather, and Charli were going to use the nurses’ outfits in their latest session with Brittany…but those plans got derailed by Vinnie. So now Laura was wearing Emily’s outfit. Because Laura had longer legs than Emily, the skirt rode higher and they could see the garter straps holding her nylons up.

“We didn’t want to waste these outfits…I hope you don’t mind receiving instead of giving, Emily,” Heather asked, already laying out some of her ‘medical tools.’ The equipment of healing she brought included whipped cream, massage oil, a vibrator, and other items of interest.

“Does Charli still have the third outfit?”

“No. She loaned it to Rivkah…I’m sure E’dan won’t mind a little TLC…”

Gregg was already tenting his pajamas at the prospect of his sexy Florence Nightingales kissing his boo-boos.

* * *

The next morning, Wednesday, Chad purposefully delayed Gregg from getting to his 9am freshman seminar on time. When they met in Gregg’s office, Chad asked him to wait while he ran down to the archives to grab something he forgot. When they made it out to the quad he stopped to quickly answer a text message…then to tie his shoe. Gregg was getting frustrated that his friend could be so petty just because he took his apartment back.

But, when Chad politely opened the door to the lecture hall for him, Gregg learned that his teaching assistant and friend was anything but petty. Gregg entered the room and a filled room stood to its feet and erupted in applause. Besides his normal 9am students, students from his other classes, faculty, and administrators were there to welcome him back. The only one not standing was Brittany who sat in her seat watching everything nervously. More than one person in class gave her frowns, her status be damned. Even Natalie stood, but she had no enthusiasm in her clapping – she was simply following Laura’s lead.

Gregg was embarrassed, but also truly touched. So many people were genuinely concerned about him. Given that he considered himself friendless a mere year ago, he was moved beyond words.

A cake was wheeled in and he was asked to give a speech. Not being one for public speaking, Gregg simply made a joke about his students doing anything to delay getting their tests back. The rest of the class was a wash. For most of the female students, it was simply an opportunity to come up to him, shake his hand, get to look deeply into his eyes, and let them know how glad they were he was okay and how brave he was.

Eventually everyone started filing out. It was more like greeting line at a wedding with people forming up to shake his hand one last time and say a few last nice words. Laura played along, waiting her turn in line and shaking his hand as she passed. When she withdrew her hand, she gave him a conspiratorial wink and left Gregg with a note she had folded carefully and secretly pressed into his palm. He pocketed it to read later.

Finally, everyone had gone with the exceptions of Chad and Brittany, who hadn’t moved from her seat since she arrived, not even to get a piece of cake. Chad sensed the tension in the room and offered to meet up with Gregg back in his office. He stepped out and closed the door behind him. Brittany still didn’t move. She only sat there with her head down, biting her once perfect – now ruined – nails.

Gregg pulled up a chair and sat in front of her. For long minutes they just sat there, not speaking. For Brittany, Gregg’s silence was worse than any shouting he could have done. Finally, in a voice so small it was almost inaudible, she whispered, “I…I didn’t mean for any of that to happen…”

“You brought a mobster into Heather’s home. He almost killed me…almost raped Heather…shot E’dan…almost killed Emily.” That last one made her wince. “What were you thinking?”

“He…he threatened to kill me.”

“You could have warned us…called the police…done any number of things…but you WANTED him to ‘fix’ your problem. You were more than willing to ignore the obvious and turn a blind eye to who and what he was.”

Brittany couldn’t deny his words and simply looked down into her lap.

“I just wanted it all to end.”

“You just wanted it to end? Are you kidding me? Do you think the pain you’ve caused other people ever ends? Those you’ve trampled on your way to power and prestige? Do you think the professors whose marriages and lives you’ve ruined with your blackmail didn’t want it to end? I don’t think anything we’ve done to you amounts to one iota of the suffering you’ve inflicted on other people.”

Brittany couldn’t deny his words yet again, but only now was she beginning to see the consequences of her actions.

Gregg had one final stinging blow. “To be honest, Brittany. I’m starting to get tired of our little games, and frankly the sight of you has begun to turn my stomach. We thought to teach you a lesson, but all you’ve done is pile on more misery.” He pulled out a post-it pad and wrote down an address. “Mistress Cheryl still wants to meet…and what Mistress Cheryl wants, she gets. Be there, and don’t be late. But I’ll be honest…the sooner Mistress Cheryl is done with you, the better.”

Gregg stood and left the room. As he closed the door behind him, he could hear her sobbing. For once, he felt no pity.

* * *

As per the instructions on the note Laura had left him, Gregg stood in the parking lot behind the Omega Xi sorority house later that evening. The crisp October air was causing him to shiver and he paced back and forth, wishing he’d brought a heavier jacket. The door finally opened and a stunning vision of loveliness filled the doorway.

Laura was wearing a very elegant black cocktail dress that was mostly backless and held in place with a wide black belt with a silver buckle. The front was not much more than two wide pieces of pleated silk that started at her belt and went up to tie around her neck, leaving her sides as naked as her back as well as showing off a generous swath of skin between her breasts almost down to her belly button. Black high heels put her at a height almost eye-to-eye with Gregg. Her diamond earrings, silver bracelets, and perfect makeup helped radiate a poise and beauty that would be the envy of a New York socialite.

Gregg approached, suddenly feeling stifling hot in his windbreaker…and significantly underdressed. She pulled him inside into a scorchingly-hot kiss that made his toes curl. He was reluctant to let go, but needed to ask a question. “Did I miss something? I thought tonight you wanted to take care of your Natalie-problem.”

“Patience, Master. We’ll get to that later…First, I need your help with a little class I’m teaching.” She kissed him lightly on the nose and turned toward the staircase in the back entrance and started up the steps. “Follow me.”

Gregg watched her shapely ass sway as she climbed the steps, her skirt swishing to and fro with each step. When she was several steps ahead, Gregg noticed when her skirt gave a particularly big swish, that she was not wearing anything underneath.

Coming to his senses, he took the stairs three at a time to catch up and met her in front of a closed door at the top of the landing. She gave him one more mischievous grin before inserting the key and opening the door.

The door clicked shut behind him and Gregg suddenly felt like the lamb led to the wolves’ den…or more accurately: the foxes’ den. Sitting in leather couches that lined the walls of the sorority house’s social room were ten stunningly gorgeous young women, all dressed to the same level of elegance as Laura. He scanned the veritable schmorgasborg of female flesh and only recognized one lady: Natalie. She seemed as stunned as he was that he was there. She had hair as blonde as Laura’s, now longer since Laura got hers cut. She also had a considerably larger chest than Laura but wasn’t nearly as pretty. Given that Gregg now surrounded himself with amazingly beautiful women like Laura, Heather, Charli, Rivkah, and Emily (not necessarily in that order), his benchmark for “beautiful” was now considerably higher than it used to be.

Laura let the girls drink him in for a few moments before leading him by the hand to the center of the room. Snapping her fingers twice above her head, she announced, “Omega Xis, eyes on me…if you can.” She imagined she could hear the sounds of rusty hinges as the women painfully turned their gaze away from Gregg.

Taking on the air of someone in command, which she was, Laura addressed the group. “You ten are the last remaining of your pledge class. If you keep your heads about you, you’ll become full voting members of this sorority in just a little more than a month. Before I begin tonight’s lesson, let me remind you that nothing that happens in this room is to be discussed with anyone outside this sorority. After all, we can’t be a secret society if we can’t keep our secrets. We can’t be a sisterhood if we don’t have the utmost trust in our sisters.” That last statement was directed at Natalie, who looked down in embarrassment. No one else seemed to notice.

“Tonight’s lesson may very well be not only one of the most fun for you all here, but may also very well be one of the most important. What you learn here tonight could mean the difference between keeping a man and losing him to another…another more skilled. It could also mean the difference between taking the edge off an overexited date…and getting raped.” Again, Laura was talking almost singly to Natalie.

“That’s right, I’m talking about oral sex. Blowjobs. Hummers. Sucking cock.” The reactions to Laura’s narrative ranged from nervous giggles to looks of desire…especially from those who finally figured out what a man was doing in their secret meeting room. “I am more than please to introduce you to Dr. Gregg Walters, Assistant Professor in Archeology, one of Eastern State University’s most popular new hires, most eligible bachelors, and if you’ve been following the news recently, local hero.”

Gregg blushed at the introduction. “He is also here today because as a teacher, he feels that it is important to fill young eager heads with…knowledge.” Some girls giggled, others just looked on dumbly. “As you’re also about to see…he is uniquely qualified to assist with this particular lesson. Now, I expect you all to be on your very best behavior and to give Dr. Walters the respect a man of his…stature…deserves.” Laura punctuated this with an obvious glance at the formidable tent in his pants. “Down boy, class has only just begun.” Laura’s joke helped ease the tension considerably. None of the girls were virgins, the initiation ceremony saw to that. But there were obvious differences in the levels of comfort these women had in participating in a live oral-sex seminar.

“Natalie, why don’t you start? You can begin by removing the good professor’s shoe.”

Natalie stood up nervously, and walked stiffly toward Gregg. Besides Laura, she was the only person there that had actually seen him naked. It was over the summer, the day she and Laura had made fun of that computer geek girl and he’d called them into his office to chew them out. Laura had planned on seducing him and then running away with his clothing, but it had backfired. Dr. Walter’s “chewing out” led to his “eating-out” and Natalie had gotten the fucking of her life on his desk while Laura got nothing but a face full of cum. That was when she decided that Brittany was the one to follow. But now, Laura seemed to be the one very much in charge, and Natalie felt unsure of how to behave. She knew she should be confident given how much praise she got that day…even if it was just to make Laura feel bad. Clearly in the ensuing months, Dr. Walters’ and Laura’s relationship had changed.

Without looking into his face, Natalie quickly marched over to Gregg, squatted down and began pulling at the laces of his right shoe. She’d barely gotten it untied when Laura shouted, “Natalie! Stand up!” Natalie stood looking from Laura to Gregg to the other mortified girls in the room. “Jesus Christ! That was pathetic. Sit down.” Laura watched her angrily until she resumed her seat. “You’re supposed to be a fucking Omega Xi… the most beautiful, sexiest women on campus. The elite of the elite. A woman of poise, of sensuality. Even the most menial of tasks should reflect your status.”

Laura pointed at another of the girls. “Jenny, show Natalie how on Omega Xi removes a man’s shoe.” Jenny stood, about a head shorter than Laura, with short black hair and large soft breasts that wobbled tantalizingly in her underwire-supported dress. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself and to have a second to reminder herself that she was an Omega Xi. When she opened them, she was mission focused. She wasn’t about to embarrass herself like Natalie had. And to think, last year she thought Natalie was on the fast track…the girl was really blowing her lead.

Jenny approached Gregg with a sultry runway walk and a sexual heat emanating from her smoky eyes. She didn’t stop until her breasts were pressed against Gregg’s torso. Slowly she began sliding down Gregg’s body, her tits followed by her hands until she was kneeling at his feet. During the trip, her eyes never left his, even when she paused for a second with his straining cock trapped between her fleshy breasts. Dropping the final inches to her knees, she let the fingers on one hand gently caress his cock-mound while the other deftly finished untying his laces. At her gentle insistence, Gregg lifted his foot slightly and she pulled off the shoe and placed it to the side of his foot. Leaning forward, she gave his crotch a soft kiss and stood up to give Gregg a last searing look and a lick of her ruby lips that promised further delight later in the lesson. With a considerable sway to her hips, Jenny returned to her seat to the applause of everyone in the room except Natalie who sat smoldering. Gregg gave his approval with a breathless gulp and an audible breath…the first one he’d taken since Jenny stood up.

“Very good Jenny. Natalie, that’s how it’s done. Okay, who’s next?”

For the next ten minutes, a parade of women came up one at a time to remove a single article of his clothing. Some did better than others, although so far, none matched Jenny’s performance. One girl who was tasked with removing a sock was doing great until she attempted to suck his toe. She got admonished for being slutty instead of sensual, and for trying to do it while he was standing. The girl who was picked to pull down his pants took the initiative of bringing a partner. They used their lessons on “fake girl-girl” to cooperatively remove his slacks, giving each other sensual touches designed for the sole purposes of keeping him excited.

Laura saved the finale for herself, standing behind Gregg, slipping off one shoe and wrapping both arms and one leg around his torso. While her hands rubbed sensuously all over his bare chest, she kissed and licked his back between his shoulder blades. Her shoeless foot came up and with amazing dexterity, captured the elastic waistband of his boxers between her toes and slowly pulled them down. When his cock sprang free, the quiet of the room was broken by audible gasps. Standing proudly before them was, for most of them, the largest penis any of them had ever seen. Some jaws dropped in shock, others dropped in estimation of how much they’d have to open to take him in between their lips.

Slipping her foot back into her shoe with all the grace of a ballerina, Laura stood at Gregg’s side. She wore a smile of pride as she viewed their stunned reactions. “As you can see, it’s not just because he’s a hero that I’ve invited him in today.” She dropped to her knees and gently fisted his mammoth erection.

For the next ten minutes she lectured on being careful with teeth, on tongue technique, the balls, and on deep-throating. Gregg was considerably larger than average, so she explained that she didn’t expect anyone to be able to take him all the way down.

At this point, Natalie perked up. That day in Gregg’s office, to her surprise, she was able to take him all the way to the root. Of course, she had no idea that that was only the result of Gregg trying to make Laura look bad at the time. Eagerly, she waited for her chance to get her hands on his cock again so she could regain the respect of her sisters. They’ll see her in a new light when she inhaled Dr. Walters completely.

Laura explained that the sight and sound of a woman trying to take a cock into her throat was just as exciting for a man as the actual feel. So, even if one can’t handle the whole thing, making an effort would be appreciated. However, she warned, until you’ve gotten control over your gag reflex, don’t attempt it. There’s nothing LESS exciting than vomiting on your date. This caused some of the girls to giggle. More than one girl was by this time attempting to stimulate her crotch nonchalantly.

Laura had intended on merely showing how far she could sink on his cock, no doubt further than any of the girls in the room, (with the possible exception of Natalie), but with Gregg smiling down at her, Laura closed her eyes and slowly sank inch after inch, his girth stretching her throat. When she felt his curly pubes tickling her nose, she opened her eyes in amazement. Of course, only Gregg could see the expression on her face. Immediately she knew how she did it, that Gregg had allowed her this triumph of skill. A tear of joy almost escaped her eye. The room erupted in gasps of disbelief that a cock of that length and circumference could disappear in Laura’s petite face.

Pulling her face off his cock which was thoroughly coated in her saliva, Laura turned to acknowledge her class with a somewhat horse voice. “Now class, if you’ll indulge your teacher, I think we’ve been most cruel to our dear guest. He’s survived your tempting bodies and has patiently endured this prolonged lesson. Before I allow you to practice what you’ve learned here today, I think it only fair to reward Dr. Walters for the excellent job he’s done so far.”

Laura commenced a blow job that incorporated everything she’d just instructed her class on and they watched with rapt attention. A few had slid their breasts out and tweaked their nipples, and one was openly masturbating. Gregg’s cock disappeared repeatedly deep into Laura’s throat and she used her tongue to delicious effect. The wet, sloppy sounds of her sucking filled the closed room, and nary a girl dared blink lest she miss a second of the incredible demonstration.

Gregg’s breathing became deeper and more ragged. Sensing the impending explosion and the chance for a final lesson, Laura concentrated her oral efforts on the tip of his cock while she jacked her fist up and down his stalk. Gregg’s knees became weak and he fought the temptation to grab Laura’s head, not wanting to interfere with her demonstration.

With an audible “Oh God!” Gregg felt his nuts tighten up and the first great spurt of semen begin its journey. Laura sensed it too and pulled her mouth several inches away while keeping her lips wide open. Her fist was a blur and she coaxed his seed out. Moaning as the first great gob splashed against the roof of her mouth, Laura tilted her head back and stuck out her tongue slightly, closing her throat so none of his copious seed disappeared down her gullet. Spurt after spurt flew into her mouth and the girl masturbating shrieked her orgasm.

Laura kept stroking until she was sure there was nothing left, even closing her lips over the very tip of his cock and giving it a final suck which caused Gregg’s knees to almost give way. Turning back to the class, she showed them all her mouthful of cum, playing with it with her tongue. Once all had seen the size of his load, Laura closed her lips and sent it on its way with a dreamy smile, opening her mouth a moment later to show them her accomplishment. She even licked her teeth and lips with her tongue for good measure.

Breathlessly she made her final point. “Now, as you can see, Dr. Walters supplied considerably more semen than most of your dates likely will. Now I know that swallowing cum is viewed by some in the sorority as low-class, but if for no other reason than practicality, it’s often the safest way to go. Notice, that there’s no clean up and if, unlike me, you DON’T like the taste…well, you can always pop a mint. Besides, I guarantee you that nothing will turn on a man more than you swallowing his spunk.”

Laura looked behind her and saw that Gregg’s cock hadn’t sagged a bit. Standing and readjusting her dress, Laura commented, “And as you can see, the final reason that Dr. Walters is our guest of honor is that, unlike most of your dates, he just came and is still ready to go. So, unless your date is as virile as this guy, if you were felating your man to avoid his trying to go further, chances are at this point you’d be safe. Now, who wants to be first in showing the class what you’ve learned?” Laura smiled as every single hand shot up.

It was more than an hour later. Nine of the ten girls in Laura’s class had had their opportunity to practice what they’d learned. Each blowjob was better than the last, with each girl learning from her sister’s mistakes and successes. Laura offered comments to each girl individually, such investing in smudge-proof lipstick after the second girl called left a red streak down the length of Gregg’s cock and across her own cheek.

Gregg was in seventh heaven as one after another, beautiful women would kneel before him and tantalize him orally. When he groaned in pleasure, chills of excitement would run up the girls’ spines. But to their communal despair, Gregg managed to hold in his second load. It was a most pleasurable torture…a torture Natalie was determined to end.

Despite her earlier failure, she knew this was her moment to shine. It was only a few months back when she and Laura had gotten swept up in Dr. Walter’s spell…that afternoon when he’d taken them into his office…when she’d shown Laura her amazing ability to deep-throat the good doctor – an ability that until that moment she didn’t even know she had. Now, as the last girl in line, she’d not only show up the rest of the girls, she’d drink down her prize.

Laura called her name, a curious smile on the senior sorority sister’s face. Natalie wasn’t going to hold any of her cards back. Standing, she unzipped the back of her dress and stepped out of it, handing it to the girl on her left. Next came her bra and panties. She seductively removed every layer of clothing until she wore only her earrings and her heels.

Her breasts swayed heavily as she marched toward her prey, her nipples fully erect in her excitement. It was just something else she had over Laura, whose breasts were small in comparison.

She pressed herself against Gregg who played along and wrapped his arms around her, letting his hands roam freely across her back, his cock pressing stiffly against her stomach. “I hope you haven’t forgotten about our afternoon together, Dr. Walters…Are you ready for the blowjob that will put all these amateurs to shame?” She didn’t wait for his response, but began kissing and licking her way downward. The rest of the class watched with rapt attention – they knew they were in for a show given Natalie’s bravado. She’d bragged to them about her cock sucking abilities, and now they were going to see if she was lying. As her tongue danced playfully around the underside of his cock tip, Gregg shared a secret smile with Laura.

Opening her mouth wider, Natalie enveloped the crown on his cock in her red painted lips. Her wide eyes and softer features made her a truly delectable sight. Gregg almost felt pity for what he was about to do…almost. With as confident a grin as she could manage around the enormity of his dick, Natalie pushed her face forward. But just as his cock slid to the back of her throat, she gagged.

Her throat closed up and made a truly sickening sound as she coughed his cock out from her mouth. Red faced from the reflex and from shame, she quickly buried her face into his ball sac to take a moment to recover. ‘What happened?’ she thought worriedly. ‘It’s probably just that it’s been so long…’

Trying again, she failed again, the near-retching sounds being followed by giggles from her sisters. Tears swelled in her eyes and she fought down her panic. “Natalie, what did I say about deep-throating? Did you bite off more than you could swallow? Hmmm?” Laura’s tone was filled not only with condemnation, but also with triumph. “Release Dr. Walter’s cock and take your seat. Leave your clothes off. Maybe sitting there naked will remind you of just how much you’ve yet to learn.”

Filled with shame and near tears, Natalie returned to her sofa seat, suddenly embarrassed by her nudity. With one hand in her lap and the other arm across her breasts, she sat with her head down, avoiding everyone else’s gaze.

“Jenny, I don’t think there’s much argument that you were spot-on tonight. I’m giving you the honor of finishing. Would you be so kind?”

Jenny stood quickly, giving a superior smirk to Natalie before kneeling before Dr. Walters. Her technique wasn’t as refined as Laura’s but given what he’d withstood so far, it didn’t take Gregg long to reward her efforts. She expected neither the volume nor the ferocity of his climax, being his second of the night, and as she caught his spunk in her mouth, the first shot fired wildly and caught her in her face just under her eye. While she managed to tame the remaining spurts, that first one rolled down her cheek and dropped onto her dress. Still, when Gregg had no more to offer, she proudly turned, and like Laura before her, showed the class her trophy before swallowing it down.

“Very good Jenny. I think your dry cleaning bill will be lesson enough for your mistake. Okay, class is dismissed.” As the girls rose and filed out from the room, some practically trembling with need to get to their vibrators or, better yet, their little black books, Natalie picked up her dress.

“Natalie, stay a minute. Put down your dress.” While Natalie waited anxiously, Laura went around the room and made sure all the doors were locked. The shamed and naked neophyte didn’t know who to watch – her mentor or Dr. Walters, who after standing for several hours exhaustedly took a seat on one of the large leather couches, his cock still unbelievably stiff despite two enormous ejaculations already.

“Are you purposefully trying to embarrass me, Natalie? Everyone here knows that I was your Champion and that the leadership has had you on the fast track to the executive board because of my efforts. By acting as carelessly overconfident as you did tonight, you may have permanently ruined my reputation here…one I’ve carefully built over the years.” Natalie was mortified. Being naked and in the presence of her teacher didn’t do much to alleviate her nerves.

“Do you want to be an Omega Xi?” Laura asked bluntly.

Natalie was caught off guard. “Of…of course. Yes.”

“I don’t believe you. Tell me why I shouldn’t have you kicked out? I guarantee that once your sisters are done pounding their pussies with the nearest vibrator, dildo, or man they can find, they’ll be gossiping…telling everything they saw to THEIR champions. In a matter of hours, everyone will know of your failures, and by extension, mine. So, I ask you again: Do you want to be an Omega Xi? Can you think of any reason why I should continue to sully my reputation by supporting you?”

The lies tasted bittersweet on Laura’s tongue. At this point, she couldn’t care less about her reputation. They’d proven the extent of their loyalty when they turned a blind eye to her to getting raped. Even when the rumors of it spread, not a single sister offered sympathy. No one even asked if she was okay. She owed nothing to her so-call sisterhood. Her allegiance now belonged elsewhere. But membership into the Omega Xi’s exclusive ranks was still a power she held, especially over Natalie…a power she intended to use.

Natalie’s mouth moved silently, unable to articulate a reason. Tears began streaming down her face. “Please…I want to be an Omega Xi more than anything else in the world!”

“Really? You certainly don’t act like it!” The irony wasn’t lost on Laura. Natalie had been as devious as Brittany in setting up Laura’s capture and rape. In that sense, her young protégée was INDEED acting every inch an Omega Xi. “Tell me, what would you do to keep me from requesting your removal?”

“Anything!”

“Anything?” Laura repeated, her eyebrows arching.

Natalie answered adamantly, “ANYTHING!”

“Well, we’ll just have to see about that. Lie back, spread your legs.” Natalie gulped in fear…what had she just agreed to? But not wanting to do anything to further upset Laura, she obeyed, laying back and spreading her legs, her open pussy resting at the edge of the couch.

“Dr. Walters has never let me forget just how much he enjoyed your sweet pussy. Do you remember that day in his office? How you lay across his desk while he ate you out? I bet it felt pretty good – especially with me crouched under the desk, sucking his cock.” Since that day, Laura had crouched under that very desk, sucking that very cock numerous times. Natalie didn’t need to know that the site of her greatest humiliation was now the site of her greatest pleasure.

Laura crooked her finger at Gregg who obediently stood and approached. He pushed Natalie’s legs wider apart and knelt between them, nuzzling her dripping snatch with his nose. His tongue snaked out and rasped against her clit, causing her body to jerk in excitement. Within a few licks, Natalie’s eyes closed, lost in the pleasure of Gregg’s tongue action. She’d dreamt fondly of that day in his office countless times, but never dared approach for a repeat. As much as she loathed her, it was Laura’s prerogative to permit such an encounter.

So lost was she in the incredible feelings between her legs, it didn’t even occur to her that given the tone of the conversation, it was against all logic that she should be feeling this good. Gregg pulled his face away and rubbed her clit with his thumb. She tried to grab his head to pull him back down, but he just pushed them away. Needing to do something with her hands, she grabbed her own breasts, massaging them roughly and pinching and pulling at her nipples. Again she closed her eyes and focused on what limited pleasure he was giving her.

Thankfully, his face returned a few moments later, delving into her saturated pussy with increased vigor. But as good as it felt, something didn’t feel right. Gregg’s tongue seemed smaller, his face smoother.

Daring to open her eyes, she shrieked in horror, trying to back away. It wasn’t Gregg eating her out, it was Laura. Natalie watched in disgust as her blonde mentor’s head bobbed eagerly between her legs, Laura holding her fast so she couldn’t escape. She looked up and saw Gregg kneeling behind Laura, thrusting lazily in and out, holding Laura’s hair in his fist as if he were directing her every move.

Without losing her stride, Laura looked up, her eyes gleaming with lust and a wicked sense of triumph. Natalie tried again to sit up, but Laura grabbed her wrist. “Don’t you dare leave. You take one more step and you’re done in Omega Xi.” Laura let Natalie ponder this for a moment while she sighed in pleasure at Gregg’s gentle fucking.

Natalie, swallowing her pride, returned to her position, closing her eyes this time in disgust rather than pleasure. ‘So, Laura’s nothing but a lesbian dyke…but I can stomach this if I have to…just four more weeks until I’m in…then I’ll find a way to pay her back for this.”

Laura wasn’t a mind reader, but she could see what Natalie was thinking. “Believe what you wish, but I’m not a lesbian. You’ll eventually come to see the level of hypocrisy we all must live with in order to wear our sacred letters.” Laura buried her face again into Natalie’s bush, enjoying the sweet taste of victory as much as the musky taste of her charge’s undeniable excitement.

“Take for example the hypocrisy of loyalty.” Laura had removed her juice-smeared face again, replacing her tongue with her fingers. As she rubbed Natalie’s clit back and forth between her thumb and forefinger, causing Natalie to gasp in pleasure, Laura continued her monologue. “We’ve both sworn oaths of fidelity to the sorority, to place the good of the sisterhood above all else. But some oaths supersede others.” She looked over her shoulder with a smile. “Isn’t that right, Master?”

Natalie was broken out of her lust with that. Did she hear correctly?

“That’s right Slave. Now stop talking and eat this cunt out.”

Natalie gasped as much from the words she heard as from the return of Laura’s tongue. “Yes Master,” she sighed, probing her tongue deeply between Natalie’s moist folds. Omega Xis were taught that, no matter what, they were not to disgrace their sorority. Bondage games where a sister was subservient were strictly forbidden – for nothing was as demeaning. Men were to bend to THEIR will. But Laura didn’t sound like she was playing a game. The word ‘Master’ held too much reverence.

Natalie’s brain was too addled to comprehend all that was happening around her. As much as she fought it, Laura’s tongue was exciting her more than she would ever publicly admit. Laura’s eyes were closed and she was using as much technique on her clit as she had earlier on Gregg’s cock. Meanwhile, Natalie’s eyes met Gregg’s and he seemed to be watching her loss of control with knowing eyes.

Natalie was nearing the point of no return when suddenly Gregg pulled back on Laura’s hair, effectively removing her face from its delicious task. Still getting fucked from behind, Laura’s back had to arch considerably so that Gregg could whisper in her ear. Natalie couldn’t hear what he said, but Laura’s face broke out into a huge grin and she said, “Yes Master!” with such enthusiasm that Natalie thought she’d be sick.

Before she could ponder too deeply on what had just occurred, Laura’s face was once again buried between Natalie’s legs. It didn’t take more than a few seconds before Natalie was once again nearing the peak of her excitement. Surrendering to her need, she grabbed Laura’s head and pressed her teacher/sister/enemy harder against her clit, trying to quicken her orgasm.

With a scream of release and of misery, Natalie felt a long, slender finger suddenly force its way past her sphincter. In that split second she experienced both her greatest revulsion along with an incredible orgasm. Losing control of her muscles as they tightened and spasmed, Natalie tried to expel Laura’s finger at the same time her body was trying to suck it in ever deeper. Her hands pulled on Laura’s face one second and pushed at her shoulders the next, her body sending every mixed signal possible. It was too much for her overloaded senses and not knowing what else to do, her body just shut down and she passed out.

She didn’t know how long she was out, but as she came to, she was glad she couldn’t feel Laura between her legs anymore and at the same time, wishing any of the boys she’d slept with were half as good as she was. Opening her eyes, she saw Laura bouncing away happily on Gregg’s cock over on the adjacent couch. She seemed oblivious to Natalie as she rose and fell on Gregg’s lap, a sheen of sweat beginning to cover her body. Natalie was at a loss for what to do, unsure if she was supposed to leave or stay. Deciding to err on the side of caution, she stayed put, waiting for permission to leave.

But the minutes stretched out as Laura continued her torrid fuck on Gregg’s massive pole. She seemed uncaring to her charge’s presence. Despite her better instincts and her revulsion over how she’d just been violated, Natalie was again getting excited watching the two. Her fingers began to play with her clit as she watched Laura’s body getting pummeled by their professor.

“Yes! Yes!” Laura cried out, arching backward as Gregg’s cock drove piston-like in and out of her cunt, guiding her through a powerful orgasm. Collapsing back against Gregg’s now sweaty body, Laura held him tightly as her body continued to jerk and spasm while Gregg’s cock continued its now slow fucking, Laura’s body milking every ounce of pleasure it could from the massive invader.

Natalie desperately wished she could again feel that cock inside her, and as Laura climbed off, she secretly hoped she’d be given her chance. Laura curled up next to Gregg on the couch and they kissed passionately, his cock standing erect and glistening with Laura’s copious juices. The heady scent of her orgasm filled the room, and as much as Natalie wanted to ignore the smell, it only fueled the flames between her legs. She watched as the two whispered into each others’ ears giggling like romantic lovers. Cringing as Laura again smiled and said, “Yes Master,” Natalie felt her stomach tighten as Laura stood from the couch. Despite Laura’s shaky legs, she still held a commanding presence as she approached Natalie and, grabbing a fistful of the younger blonde’s hair, pulled her unceremoniously off the couch and positioned her kneeling between Gregg’s legs.

“Master has commanded me to have you clean his cock. It seems he’s considering fucking you. So I suggest you do a good job.” Natalie didn’t know if it was the note of authority in Laura’s voice, the sight of Gregg’s cock just inches from her face, or the thrill of getting to fuck that cock if she pleased him; but whatever the reason, she dove for his crotch, filling her mouth with as much of his meat as she could handle, her tongue swirling around the head, licking off every last drop of the tasty juices.

While Natalie noisily cleaned off Gregg’s cock, Laura reached behind one of the couches and pulled out a laptop. The sound of it starting up was almost enough to distract Natalie from her task at hand…almost.

“Enough. Release his cock. I have something to show you.” Natalie’s body refused to obey and it took Laura physically pulling her off to get her to listen. “I said STOP!”

Laura perched on the armrest of the couch, the laptop resting on her lap while she fiddled with the touch pad. In the meantime, Gregg maneuvered himself so he was laying lengthwise on the couch, his head resting on the opposite armrest, his glistening dick pointing straight up.

“Sit on Master’s cock…facing me.” Natalie hoped she heard right and gleefully stood from the floor, eyeing Gregg’s erect dick hungrily. But before she could climb on, Laura’s hand stopped her. With a whimper of frustration, Natalie looked at Laura, wondering what she did wrong this time. “Manners, manners. What do you say?”

Natalie’s eyes were cast down, trying to act humble in this, her moment of need. “Thank you.”

“Thank you what?”

“Thank you…thank you sister?”

“Hmmm…I guess that will do…for now. You may proceed.” Natalie didn’t care anymore about Laura’s demonstration of power. All that mattered was that she was about to fill herself with Gregg’s cock. It didn’t even matter that he wasn’t wearing a condom as she’d been so rigorously taught. With one leg between Gregg’s leg and the couch and the other on the floor providing leverage, Natalie positioned herself over Gregg’s cock and slowly descended. She couldn’t believe how incredibly good it felt stretching around his incredible girth. Sinking all the way down, she arched her back to ensure that every last millimeter was accounted for.

But when she tried to rise up and begin giving her saturated pussy the fucking it so desperately needed, she found herself held in place by Gregg’s hands. Try as she might, she couldn’t raise herself up, and she wanted to cry in despair.

“Hold still, Natalie. I think you need to see this video first. It’s quite educational.” Natalie still tried desperately to move, but Gregg’s grip was unyielding.

Laura turned the computer around on her lap and made sure Natalie had a good view of the screen. It was a special “highlights” version of the video Emily had shot of Gregg’s infamous and torrid fuck-session with Brittany. It was only about 10 minutes long, and Laura had watched it so many times, she knew every “oh” and “ah” and gasp by heart.

At first, Natalie didn’t know what to make of what she was watching. She wasn’t surprised that Brittany was fucking Dr. Walters, but she was horrified that she’d been caught on film. Then it occurred to her that Dr. Walters wasn’t wearing a condom. If word ever got out about this video Brittany would be crushed, and with that realization, Natalie finally understood. Brittany, President of Omega Xi, proverbial queen of campus, was squarely in the pocket of Laura and her “Master.”

Despite her horror at what she was witnessing, she also couldn’t deny the growing excitement she was feeling in her stuffed cock as images of the most intense fucking she’d ever seen were unfolding before her eyes. That she knew both participants only made it that much more real. Desperately she tried to bounce on Gregg’s cock, or even diddle her clit, but he thwarted her every effort. All she could do was clench and release, but that only further excited her. She literally started sobbing in frustration, her arms pinned to her sides in Gregg’s formidable grip.

Suddenly a red-headed woman entered the screen. Natalie gasped in shock as Gregg’s enormous cock was whipped out of Brittany’s cunt, and shoved into her ass, clearly continuing to inject a massive load of jism. She watched in horror as the redhead sucked Gregg’s cum from her dripping pussy and then drooled it back into Brittany’s waiting mouth. It was inconceivable that the Omega Xi she once revered as her hero was acting like the dirtiest slut imaginable.

The video ended and as Laura closed the laptop, Natalie felt utterly crushed. “Okay, you can fuck now.” It was a shock that as Gregg lifted her weight and his cock dredged out and then back in, that waves of pleasure completely overwhelmed any sense of dejection she was feeling. She no longer knew what to believe, who to trust. All that mattered at the moment was that her hero had been proven a failure, and that the key to her long-term goal of membership into Omega Xi and her more pressing short-term goal of cumming rested completely at the mercy of Laura.

Natalie felt hands at the sides of her head pulling her forward. Laura was still sitting on the arm rest, the computer now safely stowed away, guiding the emotionally numb Natalie between her legs. “Eat me. Suck my cunt like a good little girl.”

Not caring a whit about Omega Xi rules and values, only caring about satisfying her needs, Natalie pressed forward, her lips encircling the bud standing erect from the upper folds of Laura’s pussy. Laura sighed in pleasure and that sigh washed over Natalie in a wave of relief, sure that her sister’s pleasure would mean soon she would be rewarded herself.

Gregg’s hands on her hips set Natalie rocking back and forth on his cock, driving her face repeatedly into Laura’s pussy. Natalie didn’t know, nor did she care, why she felt like this was becoming the most intense fuck she’d ever had. It felt like every sexual encounter she’d ever had was lacking compared to this. The taste of her “sister’s” pussy somehow made her complete and she lost herself in the quickening pace of Gregg’s thrusts.

Within in minutes, Laura was painfully squeezing Natalie’s head, pinching the girl’s ears as she guided her charge’s head to maximum effect. “That’s right! Ohh! Suck my clit! Oh!! Suck my fucking clit hard! I’m cumming! Don’t stop!! Don’t Fucking STOP!!” Laura cried out her pleasure, spraying Natalie’s face as her orgasm overtook her. It was especially powerful given the dominating role she played in this little game. It was a thrill of power such as she’d never had before. That it was given by her Master made the gift all that more special.

Sinking down off the couch arm onto the cushion, Laura pulled Natalie’s face into her own, eagerly licking and sucking her juices off the girl’s face. Natalie was lost in ecstasy as Gregg ramped up the ferocity of his fucking, pounding upwards into her with every thrust. She found herself kissing Laura back, eager to share the sumptuous juices, eager to entangle her tongue with the one passionately invading her mouth. Every taboo ceased to exist. All that mattered was her pleasure and the peak of her excitement was only moments away. She closed her eyes and clamped down tightly with her cunt muscles, seeking to further stimulate herself and drive Dr. Walters the rest of the way over the edge.

“Swear that you’re mine,” Laura whispered into Natalie’s ear, panting heavily from the aftereffects of her orgasm.

Natalie wasn’t sure she heard right and continued to focus on making herself cum. She was so close.

“Swear that you’ll obey my every command. That I own you as I would own a piece of furniture.” Natalie had no doubts what she heard this time, but refused to say anything, just a few strokes away from finishing. But she couldn’t get there. She clamped down has hard as she could to no avail. She cried out in frustration at her inability to find release. It was impossible.

Laura slid out from under Natalie and knelt on the floor at Natalie’s side. Her hand rubbed her back as Gregg continued his vicious fucking, Natalie’s ass cheeks becoming red from the repeated slapping of his hips against hers. Laura trailed her finger down Natalie’s spine and knowing what her tormentor was about to do, she clenched up as much as she could, still trying in vain to find her orgasm before being humiliated further.

But it was a futile effort. Laura held all the cards. With her finger slicked from the sweat on Natalie’s back, Laura again inserted her finger into Natalie’s ass. The girl shrieked at the invasion, and her body again disobeyed her commands sucking the digit deeper, seeking every last iota of stimulation to send her over the edge.

“Swear!” Laura whispered into her ear, drilling into her ear canal with her tongue, fucking her finger in and out of her victim’s ass while Gregg’s hips became a blur thrusting up from the couch into her cunt which he held stationary above him.

Natalie bit her lip, refusing to submit. The act of defiance only made Laura smile. She removed her finger and Natalie whimpered at the sudden loss. But her whimper turned to a cry of surprise and discomfort as Laura inserted, not one, but two fingers into her ass. “SUBMIT! SWEAR!”

It was all that Natalie could take. As Laura’s fingers thrust in and out of her ass in time with Gregg’s fucking, Natalie whispered a nearly inaudible, “I swear.”

Laura was unrelenting. “Louder. Say it like you mean it!”

“I SWEAR! I’M YOURS! YOU OWN ME!” And like a dam bursting, Natalie came. Every muscle in her body clenched and spasmed. Her ass squeezed Laura’s fingers, trying to pull them ever deeper.

Gregg thrust upward, his cock spearing deeply into the young blonde’s cunt. Finally releasing the hold he kept on himself, he unleashed a torrent of cum into Natalie’s spasming pussy. Spurt after spurt fired inside her, each one triggering a torrent of pleasure. His fingers dug into her ass flesh as his body bucked and thrust beneath her, squeezing so hard that there’d certainly be ten little bruises come morning.

Natalie’s body was wracked with pleasure and she held onto her consciousness as tenuously as a sailor holds onto a mast in a typhoon. All too soon the storm was over, and she was spent: physically, sexually, and emotionally. Gregg pulled his now softening cock out from her abused cunt with a wet, slurping sound. Her body spasmed one last time as the crown exited, scraping her clit in the process. She lay there immobile, her vaginal muscles clenching weakly on nothing as they sought what wasn’t there any longer. Chills ran up her spine and goose bumps broke out across her skin as she felt Gregg’s spendings trickle out from her pussy and onto couch.

Laura’s fingers combed through the nearly unconscious blonde’s sweat-soaked hair, her mentor’s gentle act strangely soothing after what she’d just been through. She felt Laura’s face descend and her lips press against her own in an almost chaste, sisterly kiss.

Gregg stood from the couch, disentangling his legs from hers…not that she had the strength to do much more than lie there anyway. He whispered something to Laura who immediately ran off to his clothing and began rummaging through it. She returned and immediately knelt before him, reverentially licking and sucking his cock, obviously enjoying the taste of his and Natalie’s combined juices.

Natalie watched as Gregg dialed a number and listened to it ringing. Hearing no answer, he smiled down at the blonde eagerly sucking his cock. “She’s not answering, Laura.” Natalie wasn’t sure who he meant, but she had a pretty good guess. Laura must have known because her cocksucking became that much more eager and to the extent that she could, she smiled around the girth of his cock, formidable even as it finally began to slacken.

Reaching a level of cleanliness that was acceptable to both Gregg’s and Laura’s standards, Laura released Gregg’s cock and both of them began getting dressed. Natalie could only lay there, physically exhausted and lacking the energy to move or even try. Laura adjusted her dress, fitting it into place so she looked as perfect as when the lesson started. Sitting down on the couch beside the still prone Natalie, Laura casually stroked her back with her fingernails. “Okay Pet, when you’re done lying around like you’ve got nothing better to do, you can get some paper towels from the kitchen and clean up the mess you’ve made. Only when you’re done with that can you get dressed.” Laura dipped her finger briefly into Natalie’s saturated cunt and pulled it out, making a lascivious display of cleaning it off.

Gregg opened the door to the room and, like a gentleman, held it for Laura. She stood from the couch and walked toward Gregg. She was halfway out the door when she turned, as if remembering something. “And Natalie, don’t forget. You’re MINE now.”

As the door closed behind them, Natalie weakly sat up, the motion forcing more cum from cunt onto the couch. ‘They were just words,’ she thought to herself unconvincingly. As much as she tried to think otherwise, she knew she was now truly Laura’s property.

* * *

Knock Knock

Brittany looked up from her text book, trying in vain to get some homework done. She still wasn’t used to studying and it was a slow, painful process. Here she was in her final months as President of Omega Xi and set to graduate in May and for the first time in at least two years, she actually not only owned a text book for a class she was taking, she had it opened and was honestly trying to learn something.

“Go away!” she yelled at the door to her room, not wanting to be bothered. Never having studied since moving into the house, she never really noticed how giggly the girls could be…not to mention the noise of who ever was obviously getting their jollies in the social room…all these distractions made it nearly impossible to concentrate.

To her surprise, she heard a key being inserted into the lock and as the door opened, the blood drained from her face in horror.

“What did I say about answering your phone when I call?” Gregg asked menacingly.

“I…I…I needed to study…so I…turned it off.” The last she said at a barely audible whisper. She wanted to ask how he had a key to her room, but given her situation and the fact that his partners in crime had somehow gotten in weeks ago when they stole her computer and blackmail files…well, it shouldn’t have surprised her.

“You just can’t seem to do anything right, can you?” Brittany cringed at his harsh tone. Sure enough, the words she feared the most were spoken next. “You only had a few simple rules to obey and answering my call WHENEVER I called was one of them. I don’t care if you’re falling off the Sears’ Tower when I call – I expect you to answer before you splatter on the ground.” Brittany cringed again at his gruesome imagery. She had a mental vision of the ground rising rapidly to meet her, her phone ringing, and seeing his name on the caller ID. She flips it open and then –

“Hey! Brittany? Try to focus when I’m talking to you! I guess I’ll just have to tell Mistress Cheryl about this. Tomorrow’s sure to be a long night. I suggest you get ahead on your studying. I’ll see you at six.” Gregg turned to walk out the door and paused. Looking back over his shoulder, he smiled and said, “By the way, I hope I didn’t distract you too much from your studying. A couple of your sisters were entertaining me in the social room.” Brittany paled, easily quashing the last vestiges of rage she could summon…The white-hot temper of the notorious leader of the most elite sorority on campus was barely more than a flickering candle.

With that Gregg closed the door, leaving her to stew in her terror-wrought imagination about what her mistress would unleash on her given that had happened since Monday afternoon.

* * *

“Thank you for letting me use your master key, Slave,” Gregg said, sipping from his glass of red zinfandel.

Laura was curled up next to him on his couch in his apartment, her legs folded underneath her, her skirt hiked up over her naked hips. She swirled the deep red liquid in its snifter and tapped her glass to his, returning his smile. “Thank YOU Master, for my new Pet. I think I may actually be able to tolerate her presence now.” As she sipped, she knew that Natalie was fully and truly hers. Whatever magic Gregg owned had seen to that.

Gregg couldn’t believe that Laura so easily accepted his powers. She neither desired explanation nor understanding. It just simply was. And he knew that she would never betray his secret. He always thought Heather would be the first to know, but right now he felt that Heather had been through too much to try to deal with the supernatural.

A low moan permeated the wall behind the couch, and Gregg and Laura knew that Emily was enjoying the continued “nursing” skills of Heather. Emily planned to return to school tomorrow, so Heather was making sure her patient had all the last minute “therapy” she could handle. Gregg and Laura would join them in a little while, but for now, he was enjoying this momentary respite.

Gregg’s hand slipped around Laura’s waist and pulled her skirt up even higher. She accommodated him by lifting her hips slightly and opening her legs so that one bent knee rested on the worn couch cushion and the other rested against the couch back. As he sipped his wine with one hand and gently rubbed her clit with the other, Laura snuggled up tighter against her Master’s side…truly feeling at peace with the world.

Gregg felt much the same way, looking forward to whatever Charli had planned for Brittany’s session with Mistress Cheryl tomorrow. Heather wouldn’t divulge what she knew, only saying that Gregg probably should stretch first.

The only thing distracting him from an otherwise perfect evening was Heather’s news about his former student, David. Gregg had noticed David beginning to act weird as they wrapped up at the dig, but he was so distracted by his initial encounters with Emily and Heather, that he never really thought more about it. David and the rest of “The Boys” were pretty tight and, at least before the lightning strike, Gregg had little to do with them beyond the very formal teacher-student relationship.

But now that he thought about it, it struck him that David had begun acting strangely just after the lightning strike. But from what little Gregg had observed, and what little he knew about human behavior, he didn’t think anything of it at the time. Guilt washed over him at the knowledge that he didn’t act soon enough to keep his former student off drugs. Heather tried to explain that it was beyond his control, but Gregg still felt that in his role as supervisor he was responsible. The lightning strike that landed him in the hospital in a coma, that completely turned his life around for the better seems to also have been the trigger for beginning David’s journey in the opposite direction.

And then it occurred to him: What if David had gotten powers also? They’d both been hit in the same blast…

A chill ran through Gregg and he suddenly became very nervous. As he stroked Laura’s clit and listened to her sultry moans in harmony with the cries of delight from the other room, Gregg wondered why all he could think about was finding Deuce’s business card tomorrow morning.