The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Fetterville Complex

Chapter Four — Josh’s Perspective

Fetterville is a seriously strange place. I love the house mum and dad chose, but the neighbours are just plain weird. It was that party we all went to, mum and dad and sis Katy, and me, just after we moved in. I saw this gorgeous girl Kirsty, and really had the hots for her, but ended up fucking Katy with a dildo and coming on her tits. My sister’s tits. Shooting my load on them in the games room at the Foster’s house where we were, and then again and again at our home when their son Phillip stayed over with his fucking camera filming it. And then there was that time when mum fingered my arse in front of Miriam, but what I didn’t tell her was that I really enjoyed it. I discussed it with Miriam at a private session and she arranged for me to visit Simon and Samuel at number three, two guys with a lot of experience with that sort of thing. Married they are, and showed me what my arse was really for. I remember sitting down on my legs on the floor in front of them and both of them got their cocks out. Simon went down on Samuel, licking and sucking away and Samuel said “come on Josh. Get involved with Simon.” I’d seen enough porn to know how a cock might be sucked, but I was going to be nineteen in a few days and had never had one in my mouth, for sure, but I went over to them and just, well, joined Simon down there. I took it in my mouth at first, then licked up and down the shaft as Simon had taken it back into his. Then Samuel told me to lick his balls, and as he was shaved down there I found them really smooth. Whilst I had him in my mouth again, Simon went behind me and pulled my trousers and underpants down before starting to lick my arse. Wow, what a feeling that was I thought, then ouch, it really hurt, that first time a cock penetrated my arse was really painful. Then I began to enjoy it. I became hard myself, and started stroking my cock whilst Samuel was still in my mouth. Each stroke in and out of my arse now was bringing me to the point where my cock felt like it was going to explode, and stroking it only made coming soon inevitable, and I did. Shot my load all over the carpet I did, just as Samuel erupted in my mouth. I’d never tasted cum, and just managed to as the urge to swallow took it down into my stomach very quickly. “Turn round Josh” Simon said as he pulled his cock out of my arse, and I did. “Open your mouth” he said, and I did. A little in my mouth some went, but most of his cum splattered on my face. He scooped a lot of it off on his finger and put it to my lips. I just put my mouth over it to make sure I got it all and it didn’t drip on the carpet. Then Samuel said “there’s more on the carpet for you Josh” pointing to the deposit I had just made there, and I went down and licked as much of it up as I could, even sucking a bit on the strands of carpet to ensure I did. The thing is, although older than me, these guys were still young and fit, and each of them then had me bent over the dining room table fucking my arse again before coming in me. “It’s right that we get that arsehole used to it if we’re going to do it regularly, don’t you think Josh?” Simon said, and I replied “yes. Do you want to do it again now?” Simon declined, but Samuel had me sitting down on his cock as he sat on a chair and showed me how to raise and lower myself on his cock to maximise the pleasure, for both of us. He came again, which I absolutely loved. It wasn’t until I was getting dressed that I noticed Phillip there, with his camera, and I asked him how long he’d been there, to which he replied “long enough,” then disappeared. We agreed to get together again very soon, and when I got home I did the absolute strangest of things. You see, as I was walking back I had cum dribbling out of my arse a bit, so started to push more out. When I took my underpants off there was quite a bit of cum now in them, and so taken by the taste as I was, I just couldn’t help but lick it off. I knew I wasn’t gay, but coming to terms with maybe being a little bit bi. All I can say is that as the weeks have passed I’ve looked forward to having a cock in my mouth as much as I can get one in there, and as for my arse, well I bought a fair-sized dildo online and fuck myself with it occasionally. I’ve told Miriam about it, and she says that these new feelings I’m experiencing are just fine. In fact she’s been telling me all along how much I love cock, and I do, I really do now.

I began to think that this cock sucking and fucking business was getting too much as I really did hanker for some pussy. As it was, I’d sort of forgotten if I’d ever had any, and really wanted some. Come to think of it, I thought, maybe I’ve only ever had my cock sucked, so I must be a virgin, and told Miriam so at our next session, and she went and called Roberta in who let me fuck her on the floor. I was only in her about thirty seconds before I came, but it still counts, and Roberta had this almighty orgasm after Miriam told her to. As I slid out of her she cleaned me up with her mouth, so much so that I had another little spurt whilst it was in there. I was just pulling my trousers and underpants up when Miriam told me to take them off as Edward wanted to see me. He came in just then and stood beside Miriam sitting in her chair. Miriam told me to come and kneel down in front of him as he got his cock out. She said “what do you want, Josh?” And the thought just came into my head, and the words just came out, “I’d like Doctor Foster’s cock in my mouth please” I said, and she said “go on then, it’s right there for you isn’t it?” And I just took it in. All the way in until I gagged. Then I sucked and licked, and was about to take hold of it when he said “no hands,” so I pulled my hand away and just worked on his manhood with my mouth and tongue , and when he came I made sure that my lips were closed around it so that no cum escaped and I could swallow it all. I just loved it. I know I’m not gay, but I just love sucking cock, and having one in my arse, but I’m definitely not homosexual. I left the Foster’s having lost my virginity to Roberta, but all I could think about was the taste of cum in my mouth, and when would I get to see Simon and Samuel again, or whether Doctor Foster would want to use me again. This Fetterville is a really weird place you know.

Next Up: Who Know’s